- Text Size +

Treating Perverts (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----



“Now… how should we get started~?”


Makoto had uttered as she loomed her foot over his 3.5 cm body while seated on her bed. There was nothing about her at that moment that settled Takumi’s nerves. Her exposed appearance in the bathrobe and her enormous size compared to him had thrown him off his game enough on their own, but Makoto’s uncharacteristic behavior as she took advantage of him was so abnormal that it was like he was facing someone else entirely. 


 “My boobs… My ass… I know some guys have some weird fetishes too…”


Just who was this person? This giant kaiju-sized woman who was raising and lowering her foot dangerously above him, pulling back just a centimeter before she could stomp on him with her full weight… The words she spoke were so unlike Makoto… No, that wasn’t right. He had known that Makoto could act up and be terrifying when mad, but this was on a whole other level. This girl was being utterly perverse.


“What do you think, Taku? You had a wild ride in my tits just now. Where do you want to go next?”


Makoto wasn’t even treating him like she normally did. Even though she called him that nickname she had given him, it was like she was talking to a pet, not as an equal or even a human being. Nothing about this Makoto was right.


“Heh, maybe you’re a foot guy. You were pretty detailed talking about them last night.”


“S-She’s not even listening to me. She’s just lost in her own world,” Takumi realized. The girl’s unhinged gaze was staring right through him. It was like she was seeing him as a plaything rather than a person. “She wasn’t acting like this yesterday… Don’t tell me there’s a psychological aspect to Compression… Did me getting small affect her somehow?”


Trying to figure out why Makoto was acting strangely was something Takumi’s mind raced to determine. He wanted some explanation to justify why the girl was dominating him. While it was truly an easy thing for her to do with him being smaller than her fingers, she knew he was still him, didn’t she? He knew nothing about psychology so any ideas his brain came up with were no more than wild guesses.


As he struggled to think, Takumi started backing away slowly. The boy did not realize what his own body was doing at first because it was an unconscious reaction, but he was physically trying to get away. His body was too fearful about what was going on to be willing to stay.


Unfortunately for Takumi, Makoto noticed his actions shortly after he did.


Wham!


“Uwowaaah!” the compressed boy wailed as Makoto’s foot slammed down onto the floor. She did so purposefully to not only scare him but to also get his attention, forcing him to look up at her face.


“Hey, where do you think you’re going?”


“N-Nowhere,” he lied, shouting as loudly as he could.


“Really?” the girl raised an eyebrow. “Then why don’t you come closer then? Don’t tell me you’re afraid of me.”


“N-No, not at all,” he could hide his stuttering. He was. He actually was, as much as he didn’t want to admit it, but if he said that to Makoto, he didn’t know what she’d do. He felt if he honestly answered her, she’d just take further pleasure in his helpless situation.


Makoto didn’t care about his words anyways. Instead, she wanted to see his actions. She asked another question - one that the compressed boy never would have expected.


Stomp! Stomp!


“Well, if you’re not afraid then tell me this: do you like me?” Makoto placed her heels on the ground while raising the rest of her feet up. 


“... What?” The question surprised him. No, it completely broadsided him, confusing him beyond how much he had already been confused. It was like an overflow glitch had occurred in his brain. He was so stunned by the question that his mind reset, blanking out enough to forcibly calm him down. “L-Like? Neko, what do you mean when you say that?”

 

Makoto didn’t hear his question. He was so flustered, he wasn’t yelling loudly enough for her to decipher his words while he was on the floor. All she heard was a faint chirp. Still, she continued. “If you do, I want you to move to my left foot. If you hate me, head over to my right.”


Why would Makoto even ask him that at a time like this? And such a binary question at that. Of course he liked her. He wouldn’t have gone to her home so often if he hadn’t. In fact, he’d have been nervous every time he visited if he hadn’t gotten so used to the Komiya family through Mayumi. 


But the way she asked that made him wonder if his definition of ‘like’ was the same as her definition. It made him hesitate. After being shoved in between her breasts, he was a mess, trying to decipher the messages both his upper and lower body were sending him at the same time.


Rumble. Rumble.


“Well, Taku?” Makoto’s thunderous movements showed her impatience. There wasn’t enough time for Takumi to think.


“This feels like a trick…,” he worriedly mumbled as he slowly stumbled his way to the building-sized girl’s left foot. It unnerved him to be directly underneath it and in its shadow. It was tall as the old school building at their high school was.


It wasn’t any trick, at least at first. Makoto seemed to smile as she looked down at him. Her foot swayed left and right so she could see him. He felt vulnerable witnessing such a massive structure rocking back and forth at velocities that large objects shouldn’t be capable of moving at. But he was the smaller one and thus the slower one relatively. Makoto was just moving at regular speed.


“Good. Of course, I knew that’s what’d you say,” Makoto spoke down to him. “Okay then. Here’s another question then. Do you like Mayu-nee? If you do, how about moving over to my right foot. If you don’t, go ahead and stay there.”


Where was Makoto going with these questions? Did he like Mayumi? He respected her and admired her so of course he did. And why did she change the location for the ‘Yes’ answer? Still, without much time to think, Takumi knew he had to move. He started to make his way to Makoto’s right foot…


… At least, he would’ve if Makoto had allowed him.


Rumble. Rumble.


“Hu- W-Waaaaah!”


Before he could properly get moving, Makoto leaned her foot forward. It was a simple action to her, but on Takumi’s scale, the peach colored building of her left foot seemed to topple and fall towards him. Takumi screamed and cowered, falling backwards to the floor in fear of getting crushed by the girl’s sole like an insect. He watched as his sky, which was now the bottom of her foot, got darker as the ball of Makoto’s foot fell onto him. 


But the impact didn’t come. At least, immediately. Makoto stopped when her foot was a centimeter away from the ground. She dragged her heel back until she could see Takumi. Then, and only then, did she slam her foot down onto the boy’s legs and torso.


Whaaaaaam!


“Mgggrkk!” Takumi found himself pinned to the floor. His head was not covered at all, but that was only because Makoto had purposefully left it free between her toes. Even then though, he couldn’t see much at all. To his left and right were the walls of Makoto’s big and second toe squeezed. All he could do was look up to see his friend’s blurry visage looking down at him with a smirk.


“Ehehehe. Look at you just stuck there. You really are a bug now,” he could hear Makoto’s giggling. She was far too amused by how pathetic he was.


Why? Takumi wanted to ask. Why had she done that so suddenly?


The answer, of course, was that she was forcing him to answer how she wanted. “Well, what’s the matter, Taku? Are you just going to stay there? Don’t tell me you hate Mayu-nee. Oh, she’s going to be so sad.”


Makoto exaggerated her movements, even pretending to wipe a tear from her eye while she kept him pinned. She wasn’t even putting her full weight on him, he realized. He was incapacitated and bound under the girl’s foot when she was just barely letting it touch the ground. What was worse, though, was the fact that he was trapped between her toes while she pressed down on the rest of his body. Each of Makoto’s slight movements up above translated to unbearable shudders down below. The vibrations of her voice alone caused her foot to shake enough to consistently pound down on his chest, squeezing the air out of his lungs in spurts. And to make matters worse, his attempts to breathe in to get his oxygen back felt toxic and suffocating as all he could manage to inhale smelled putrid and salty. Makoto’s foot, hot and from sweat, choked him with humid, stuffy air. His eyes teared up from the coarseness of the saline atmosphere surrounding him.


“Cough… Gak… Ne...ko…,” he gagged, trying to hold in his body’s instinct to gag. He couldn’t do anything but wait until Makoto let her foot off of him.


But Makoto did not remove her foot. She kept him pinned down as she talked to him.


“Well, as fun as this is, of course you can’t tell the truth if I force you like this, can I?” To the shrunken boy’s surprise, Makoto was well aware he was being intimidated to answer how she wanted. She was more sane at that moment than he had assumed. “Don’t worry, Taku. I know you like Mayu-nee. You didn’t have to walk all the way over to my other foot to tell me that.”


“... Then why... even do this…?” he struggled to speak up the words he needed to question her. It was not of any volume for her to hear and was muffled by the confines of the toes surrounding him. Still, Makoto answered his question, but not in any way Takumi would’ve liked.


Up above, Makoto’s smile disappeared. She pulled something out. Though it was distant from how high up above him her hand was, Takumi paled, immediately recognizing what was in her hands: his smartphone. But that wasn’t the only problem. She then pressed the button on its side, allowing the screen to light up. To his dismay, the screen wallpaper had been changed to what he never wanted Makoto to find: the pool picture he had taken and kept for so long.


“Your phone didn’t lock itself, Taku,” she told him with a sickened face. “I found that picture, you pervert. I can’t believe this was the thing you’ve been making those disgusting faces over.”


“W-Wait, Neko! I can explain!”


Of course, she couldn’t hear any more than a panicked high-pitched squeak from him. Even if she did hear him, though, he actually couldn’t think of any excuse she’d accept. Condemning him was what Makoto’s reaction was going to be the moment he had sneakily snapped such a photo of the sisters. It was his own fault for getting dirty thoughts that day and all the days to follow. As much as he tried to hide it, he was bound to have been found out eventually.


So this was why Makoto was being so harsh on him, he assumed. Of course, she would be angry. Finding out her friend kept a photo of her and her sister in a swimsuit to ogle must have been a heavy betrayal of her trust. This had to be why she was humiliating him.


But sadly for Takumi, he only figured out half of the reason why. 


“... You feel guilty, Taku? Heh, don’t be.”


Rumble!


“Hu-? Mgk! Hu-Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!”


Before Takumi could consider what Makoto had said, her toes clenched down on his body and her foot slammed down onto the floor. The intense pressure was not spread out at all as the girl forced her weight onto the top of her foot where he was. It exceeded the threshold of numbness Compression had given him - he felt a sudden burst of pain, but it was only for an instant. 


Because he wasn’t squished like an ant under Makoto’s weight, he was taken along for the ride as Makoto leaned back onto her bed and brought her leg upwards. He was stuck to it and was accelerated with g’s that would knock out a trained ace pilot. Only when Makoto stopped moving did the force overwhelming him disappear, but that still left behind his momentum. His body was flung off of her sole and into the air. 

“U-Uwoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Takumi had only the brief instance of weightlessness he felt while in the air before falling to realize what had happened. Gravity immediately took him, sending him falling back down what felt like two hundred meters.


Whaaam!


In the span of just two seconds, Takumi had been flung up into the air and fell back down. His landing was hard considering the speed at which he had been thrown and then fell. He bounced twice before coming to a proper stop on a peach colored surface.


“Grk… Oof…. I-I’m alive…?” he couldn’t believe he was still conscious.


“Heheheh...” He soon wished he had passed out when he heard the ground beneath him tremble. Looking up, the color drained from the 3.5 centimeter boy’s face. He saw in front of him two massive hills half-covered in what looked to be pink grass. He recognized what the actual things were immediately - Makoto’s breasts barely covered by her bathrobe. He had fallen back down onto her body.


“Uwah!”


To give him confirmation, a hand emerged from his left side. Makoto’s right hand was cupped and landed directly behind him. He was scooped up by it and it pushed him forward towards the gap between the 18 year old girl’s breasts. Only there was he able to see Makoto’s face, a cat-like smile plastered right on it, a living monument staring right at him.


“I told you Taku, I want you to reflect on how bad you’ve been,” Makoto smirked. “So today, I’m going to be teaching a pervert like you all about a woman’s body.”


“A wom-?” Takumi choked on his own saliva. “Neko, you can’t be serious.”


Now that he was close enough, Makoto could hear him. “Oh, I’m definitely serious, your perverted dumbass. If you like Mayu-nee’s body so much, let’s see how you handle mine when you’re like this.”


Mayumi’s body? Takumi froze up. There was no way he could face up against her like this. He had to stop her. He’d tell the truth about the photo, he’d confess everything to the girl.


“Neko, wai-”


But before he could finish his sentence, Makoto had already moved both of her hands. With a simple push the girl’s hill-sized assets slammed together with the shrunken boy between them, crushing him.


“Mfffp!” Takumi found himself smothered in Makoto’s breasts once again that day. She was far more aggressive this time. His body immediately became soaked in sweat and heat from the pressure as Makoto sat up and began playing with her chest. Lifting the right one up, bringing the left one down, Makoto moved the boulder-sized orbs energetically. For the shrunken boy, he felt his body was being literally compressed as the meat walls surrounding him pushed and crushed with forces a hydraulic press would only dream of managing. 


Things that were unbelievably large had unbelievable presence. When thinking about proportionality, when something was twice as large, it meant it had grown in not just one dimension, but three. Length, width, and height - Makoto’s body was 48 times larger than him in all those aspects. And with that, her weight had grown as well. It didn’t simply increase at the same rate, though. 48 times her typical weight paled in comparison to what her actual weight felt like to him now. At practically ninety meters in height in his perspective, Makoto’s weight class was in the thousands of tons. And those tons of weight in her breasts bent, folded, and flattened the boy trapped between them.


“What do you think, Taku? You can’t get boobs this big with Mayu-nee can you?” a thunderous giggle sounded all around him. While Makoto’s actual voice was muffled by her breasts, he could hear her just fine as the vibrations of her voice shook through his body.


The comparison was accurate. If there was one thing Makoto had over her sister, it was the size of her assets. It was, however, a source of trouble for the girl always - the stares from the boys in school always angered her. He had always tried to hold back his pubescent boy’s mentality whenever he was with her because she was also so uncomfortable with being stared at. This was no longer the case now, though. Makoto wanted him to experience her boobs in their entirety.


“Ngggn… No…,” His mind was going numb again as the blood flowed downwards. But his arousal wasn’t the only problem this time. Makoto wasn’t simply pushing her breasts together. They grinded against his body. The boy found the friction of the skin-colored walls rubbing against to be slowly pulling at his clothes. He wanted to reach for his pants, but his arms were locked in place by the force of Makoto’s breasts.


Then, when the giant girl jerked her body once more, his helpless struggle was over. They were pulled off, stuck to Makoto’s left breast by the sweat while his body was pulled upwards and away. Both the pants and his underwear were removed. Now he was bare and exposed, his member was out in the open and physically in contact with the womanly mountains crushing him. He was mortified to feel it pressing directly against Makoto’s skin. He didn’t want Makoto to feel it and realize it.


But she knew. She was well aware. In fact, this was why she had rubbed him in her chest in the first place.


“Uh-huh… Gotcha,” he heard her as the stomach-churning roller coaster ride of her breast play stopped. In a sense, Takumi was thankful, as she stopped before he could no longer hold it in. However, his troubles only continued as Makoto used two fingers to open a small gap in her breasts, allowing light to pour down into the crevice of her cleavage that he was imprisoned in. Looking up, the 3.5 cm boy shivered to find he could only see the lower half of Makoto’s face, her mouth contorted into a beguiling smile. “Well look what we have here. A perverted, half-naked bug with an erection.”


Takumi’s hands were now free enough to move and reflexively went to hide his nethers, but his body boiled red from the shame. “I-It’s not my fault! My pants… Let me get my pants back on, Neko,” he was reduced to whimpers. This wasn’t right. Makoto wouldn’t be this cruel would she? 


“Here we go...”


“Hu- Uwaaaaaaaaaaaaah!” Takumi screamed as Makoto spread her boobs apart. In an instant, gravity took hold of him and he began to plummet again. “Oooof!”


He landed with a bounce on the girl’s thighs. His pants, to his dismay, were still clinging to Makoto’s breasts like a stray scrap of food that had fallen into her cleavage while eating. He couldn’t even see her face because of the sheer size of her breasts obscuring his view. He was half naked now atop the bathrobe clad girl who was seated on her bed.

“Well, since I can see it clearly now, I’m pretty happy, Taku. Looks like you actually feel something for me, huh?” Makoto’s voice boomed. “You enjoyed it, didn’t you?”


The vulnerable boy cowered as he tried to hide his continued erection, cursing his body’s arousal. “Y-Yes. I admit it  already. I got aroused. I’m a pervert, I know. I took that photo, I know.”


“Heh. Good, you finally admitted it,” Makoto’s grin widened, frightening the 18 year old boy who was helpless on her thighs. “Then we can continue.”


Continue? How much more torture was she going to put him through? “Makoto!” he changed to calling her properly by her name. “Please. This isn’t something you can do. You can’t just treat me like this! I’m a human being. If you’re angry at me, you can do whatever you want when you change me back.”


He tried to appeal to her sense of reason, or whatever was left of it, but that sanity disappeared from Makoto long ago.


“Oh? I don’t worry, Taku. I’ll change you back,” Makoto answered him. “But before that, I’ve got to train you.”


“Training?” He couldn’t believe what Makoto had said. She clearly no longer saw him as a person. As much as he still saw himself as one, he had become the size of the bug to her. He trusted her to treat him decently out of common courtesy while he was shrunken down, but it seemed that now that she had discovered his secret, she was no longer treating him like a person. Was this punishment for betraying her trust? The Compressed boy was still too ignorant of Makoto’s true feelings to know the truth of why she was doing this to him, and because of that, his ‘punishment’ wasn’t over


Makoto opened up her legs. In an instant, a chasm formed and the curve of her thighs allowed gravity to pull on the boy again.


Chapter End Notes:

For the full color images, check my dA: 

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch12-Treating-Perverts-1-986464649

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch12-Treating-Perverts-2-986464842