- Text Size +

Hopeless Rebellion (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Makoto Komiya was his friend - the one classmate who hung out with him on a daily basis, the one person who accepted his extreme passion with machines and technology, the one who put up with all of his weirdness. What girl would willingly let him into her house? What girl would willingly let him stay over alone? Takumi’s denseness had to have been on the same tier as a black hole. Of all the people to have fallen for him, he should have realized sooner.


But this wasn’t a form of love he ever would have thought Makoto was capable of.


“Urgh… Grk…” Takumi groaned, his arms straining as he struggled to push upwards. Like Atlas, it was as if he was trying to hold the world up; however, he was in no way strong enough to mimic a mythological titan. The actual titan in the room at that moment was Makoto who was the very being he was struggling to push up.


“C’mon, what’s the matter? Don’t tell me it’s that heavy. Ufufu~” laughed Makoto from up above. He couldn’t see her face but he could hear her all around him. Her voice reverberated through his body as she giggled. And her laugh itself made his situation even worse as the heavy mass above his head shook and jiggled, making any grip he had loosen. Losing his balance for just a second forced him down onto one knee.


“Ngk… Dammit… I can’t move…” He couldn’t believe what position he was in anymore. Makoto had put him on her desk, but before he could even think of running, she slammed her breast right on top of him. All of his physical capabilities at that moment were focused on just keeping his arms up so he would be crushed beneath the massive weight threatening to slam down onto him.


“Aha~ Tell me, Taku. Are you getting hot? I know I am, feeling your tiny arms squirm like that.”


The Compression Chamber had awakened something within Makoto. The only thing Takumi was thankful for was that she had gotten him away from her nethers. The smell of her womanhood, he wasn’t sure if it was her pheromones or what, but the sheer intensity of it had heavily affected him. His breathing was deep, his body was burning up, and his mind was still hazy. But because he had been given some time away from there, his mental facilities were returning. He knew he had to resist her. He couldn’t just give in. He had to endure so he could find some sort of solution.


“Okay. I’m letting go now. Let’s see if you can handle their weight.”


“What?” This wasn’t even the full weight of her left breast? He was struggling so hard to keep it from crushing him, but Makoto had been buffering her weight the entire time? There was no time for Takumi to contemplate. Makoto revealed that she had been giving him a handicap and now she released it. 


Whaaaaam!


Makoto removed the hold she had on her boobs, and in less time than it took for his muscles to register the sudden increase of weight and send the signal to his brain, Takumi was buried by Makoto’s breast as it fell atop her desk. She couldn’t even see him as he was completely and utterly smothered in boob flesh. His body didn’t offer even the slightest bit of resistance for her boob to contort around. He was flattened like paper beneath the girl’s weight.


“Can’t even lift up one of my boobs. Oh, this is great,” Makoto laughed as she shifted about with her breasts pressed on the table.


“Ngnn...” He could feel the meteoric weight pinning him down, scrapping him across the table. The softness of her breast was impossible to detect thanks to how strong the pressure of it was keeping him firmly in place. How was he not a stain on the desk yet?


“Hehehe… Hey, I can feel that, y’know? You’re still hard enough for me to feel you pricking me, huh? Awww, Taku, you’re so sweet. You really do love me, don’t you?” Makoto’s words were felt through his entire body as the jiggling of her boob carried each and every word into him.


To his own mortification, blood was still rushing down to his exposed privates. His naked body hid nothing. Having been thrown around at Makoto’s whims, he had to have been repulsed by how frightening Makoto was acting. She was playing around with him, doing whatever she wanted because she could clearly overpower him. But why? Just why was his body still so aroused?


“Dammit me! Fight it!” He ground his teeth. He couldn’t get excited again. Makoto’s figure was amazing considering her short stature, but if he succumbed to her ‘training’ there was no way he’d be able to look at her in the same way again. Then again, there was probably no way Takumi could see Makoto as the same moody girl he thought she was NOW considering she was using her body to try and win him over.


… Training. What Makoto had meant by that was getting his body completely addicted to her. Her sweet, mind-numbing scent, the dynamic and now super-massive curves of her figure, and the sheer eroticism of being utterly overwhelmed by her almighty presence… She had dosed him with her fragrance and overpowered him with her body. Now she was enjoying watching him struggle to maintain his own sanity while she indulged in what he was sure were her fetishes now.


Rumble…!


“A-Ahg!” But it was hopeless. He couldn’t fight Makoto whatsoever. With another pass of her breast rubbing on top of him, his member released once again. Another white stain came onto Makoto. Though she noticed it, it had less presence on the underside of her breast than a single drop of sweat.


It was only after he was released that Makoto gave him another reprieve, taking her breasts off him to see his exhausted form flattened to the table. He could see a madness in the girl’s eyes as they gazed down at him and became his sky. How was he going to resist her? As she was now, Makoto was more in line with a god than the friend he used to know. He was nothing more than a sex toy or a pet to her.


“Haaah… Gggh… This love is...  too heavy…,” he scowled. “Ughnnh!”


Makoto brought her finger down right on top of the 3.5 cm boy. His body couldn’t move. She pinned him down with nothing more than the tip of her finger.


“Aha~ You did it again, didn’t you? C’mon, Taku. Admit it already. You love me, don’t you?”


Already exhausted, Takumi didn’t fight as Makoto pressed her finger down into him and the table. He could feel her finger grind his torso. The tremendous pressure was enough to make him think he would pop like a grape. There was nothing he could do to fight her. If he did, she’d just use her body again to completely overwhelm him in the name of proving her ‘love.’


“Say it Taku. Tell me you love me more than Nee-san,” was the girl’s order.


Even after all of this, she was still talking about her sister. Mayumi really was such a strong presence in her mind. Makoto’s jealousy over her sister was so strong it seemed to eclipse even her so-called love for him. He honestly wondered if she loved him or if she saw him as just something else her sister took away from her. 


“Ngrk!” Takumi found the pressure pinning him down and started going even further beyond as Makoto focused her weight into a single point.


Makoto’s patience was wearing thin. She glowered down at him with a scowl. “I said say it.” 


Takumi cursed himself. If she hadn’t found that photograph, would she have ever gone this far? This was his own fault. His blindness had helped make Makoto act like this. He had to do something.


“This isn’t the love you’re looking for...” He wouldn’t answer the giant girl’s wishes. Takumi’s words didn’t reach up the grand distance to Makoto’s ears, but that didn’t matter to him. There was only one thing he could think of to get Makoto’s attention. “Grr...”


Bite!


He bit her. The only act of rebellion possible for the 3.5 cm boy was to bite back at his captor. Desperately, he sunk his teeth into the skin of her fingertip. Just like the night before, he hoped it would get her to come to her senses.


“Huh? Did you just try to bite me, Taku?”


It did, but of course, with his size reduced even smaller, there was no way his bite would have any effect on Makoto. She wasn’t angry though. Rather, a bemused smile escaped her. She was laughing at his hopeless attempt at resisting.


“I hate to tell you, but that’s useless now.”


Without any mercy, Makoto pushed her finger down with even more force than before right on Takumi’s torso. The boy could feel his stomach contents and the air in his lungs forced upwards as she squashed him against the desk. “Gwahargk!”


“Just what are you trying to pull?” she smirked as she ground her finger into him. “Did you really think that’d hurt me? You have less strength than a bug right now.”


“You’re kidding me…” While he didn’t think it would work, he had been hopeful. All his flailing about served to do was spark Makoto’s fury. When the smile on her face morphed into a scowl, he realized just how badly he had messed up.


“You really won’t admit it, huh? You really like Mayu-nee that much, huh?” Makoto frowned.


Pluck!


“W-Whaaah!” Without warning, Makoto pinched Takumi’s legs between her thumb and forefinger, lifting him up off the table. Up wasn’t the only direction he was lifted, however. His stomach churned as Makoto suddenly dropped her arm, causing him to plummet while upside down. Her movements only lasted half a second, but they sent Takumi on a ride more death-defying than one he’d find at an amusement park.


Blood started rushing to his head as he dangled helplessly. Was it over? Was what Takumi originally thought before he opened his eyes. When he did, the vertigo he felt paled in comparison to the chill that ran through his entire body when he realized just where Makoto had stopped him. It certainly wasn’t over. Directly below him was a green net. An intricate rose filled pattern was before him, stretched out and no longer concealing the womanly curve that it normally hid.


“Neko! Stop! Stop! Stop!” he screamed. Makoto had pulled her panties open right below him. He realized immediately what she wanted to do. She aimed to drop him into the underwear she was wearing - the one thing she had other than the bathrobe.

Makoto didn’t hear him. Even if his voice could carry up to her ears, she was already too far gone to listen to him. She only knew from his struggling and flailing about that he was panicking, and that only made her even more excited. Generating another hot wave that blew up towards him, making him squeak even more in fear. “Let’s see how long you’ll be able to fight back after spending some time in here.”


“Neko! Makoto! Makoto-sama! Don’t! Please!” Inside her panties? No. If she did that, his mind wouldn’t be able to take it. And, even if it could, his body would be utterly mangled if it were crushed between her panties and her womanhood.


But it was too late. Makoto released her grip on him. Immediately, gravity took him down to the green cloth that would stop his fall to the ground in the worst possible place. She then released the grip her other hand had on her underwear, sentencing Takumi to the steamy, dark prison with no more than a gentle sound.


Snap!


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----



She had done it. She really had done it.


“Ufufu… Oh man… I can feel you in there, Taku… C’mon, keep kicking around… ”


To put Takumi Endou inside her panties, to lock him tight close to her pussy… Makoto didn’t just fall off the deep end. She dove off, making multiple flips in the process.


“I wonder how long you can last in there, Taku. Can you even breathe in there? Hehehe… Aha… I have to hold back from touching myself or else you’d probably drown in there,” her face was red as she laughed to herself.


Makoto’s legs trembled as she struggled to walk straight. She was so excited, she couldn’t hide it. How many times had she released in the past couple of minutes since she started ‘playing’ with Takumi? This was it. Takumi was hers. There was no doubt about it. That was what her brain told her as her thoughts raced.


Takumi was so small, he couldn’t fight even the hold of her underwear as it pressed him against her vagina. Her most sensitive place could feel his desperate struggle to move. Was he gasping for air? Trying to climb towards light? Wherever he went, though, all around him would be only one thing: her. The mere thought of having the boy she liked unable to escape her just made Makoto more and more wet.


“C’mon, Takumi. Try to find the entrance. It’ll feel really good for both of us if you climb on in...” she couldn’t resist thinking about how that would be. Her desires were becoming distorted - a fetish was awakening within her.


Mayumi, her sister, couldn’t ever possibly do something like this. There was no way her prim and proper star of a sister could ever succeed where she had. There was no doubt in her mind that Takumi would enjoy being completely surrounded by her womanhood. She wanted this feeling to last forever.


But even with her mind completely twisted, Makoto was aware that nothing lasted forever. Like Cinderella and the chime of midnight, her sister was bound to come home. Even with her desires twisted around, she was still a Komiya - someone who could use her brain to think and plan. 


“Nee-san won’t come home for another few hours, right?” Makoto glanced at the clock and then back down at her panties. Gently, she hovered her hand over it, restraining herself from masturbating. “Ngnn… Taku… If I threaten him some more, he definitely won’t disobey me… I can change him back after that… And if he tries anything, that picture… There’s no way Nee-san will accept that… Huehehehehe...”


That was what Makoto told herself. She deluded herself into thinking her plan would certainly work, that she would get away with everything scot-free. She was riding the high that came with shoving her crush into the panties and thought that she was on top of the world…



……….


………………….. 


But there was no way the depraved girl’s shoddily made plans would be able to come to fruition.


Rattle. Rattle.


“Huh?” the sound of a door being unlocked caught Makoto’s attention. Her neck would have snapped from the speed at which she turned it in the direction of the sound.


No. It was too early. Wasn’t it?


“Makoto! I’m back!”


A familiar voice entered the eighteen year old girl’s ears and made Makoto’s heart sink a hundred meters below the surface of the earth.


No. No no no. No no no no no no no no. She had trusted in her sister’s tendency to come home late poorly. Because of that, Makoto froze up, realizing the time she thought she had was gone. In an instant, all of Makoto’s happiness and composure melted off her face. It was instead replaced with one of panic.


“Huh? These shoes… Is Takkun still here? Makoto! Takkun! I’m home!”


Mayumi had come home before she could train Takumi and grow him back.


“Huh? No answer? Hey, Makoto. Are you in your room?” She could hear Mayumi’s footsteps in the hallways now. Was she going to come to her?


Makoto swallowed her own saliva as she looked down at her underwear where Takumi was still held captive. There she was, clad in nothing more than her panties and her sister’s bathrobe. If Mayumi saw her now, just what was she going to do?


... 


There was only one thing she knew how to do. 



Chapter End Notes:

For the full color, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch14-Hopeless-Rebellion-986465257