- Text Size +

Sister Deceit (3.5 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Makoto’s older sister Mayumi was a sharp young woman. A genius inventor at the young age of 25, she always looked forward to the future. If something caught her interest, she’d study it. If something wasn’t there, she’d create it. The 175 cm woman possessed a composed maturity and elegance out in public. Sure, she was the slender type compared to her more curvaceous younger sibling, but many a man considered Mayumi a fair beauty.


The older Komiya took her time to walk up the stairs to Makoto’s room. Whether it was because she had to put things away or because she was slowly settling in after returning home, Makoto didn’t know, but Mayumi remained on the first floor for a while. That gave her just enough time to throw off the bathrobe and throw on a green hoodie and a pair of shorts over her mostly naked figure.


“Ngnn...,” the girl twitched as she felt a surge of pleasure rush up her spine from Takumi’s movements in her panties. She tapped her palm onto her own crotch. It was not enough to hurt her, but she was aware it was more than enough to rattle Takumi and weaken him. “Stay still in there.”


A smirk crossed Makoto for an instance when she realized just how easy it was to control the boy in her underwear, but she knew she had to be serious. Her sister was coming up the steps. She had to forge an appropriate lie so that she would remain none-the-wiser to what had happened.


What kind of lie could she come up with? For an ‘actress’ like her, there were many things she could say and ways she could behave in front of her sister, but obviously, the best option was the simplest one.


Picking up a game system, Makoto turned it on and hopped onto her bed. She pretended to have been playing it the moment her sister knocked twice on her door and then opened it.


Knock! Knock! Creeeeaaaak!


In walked her older sister who took off her white coat, revealing  a blue dress shirt and gray pants underneath. “Makoto? Oh good, you’re here. I’m home.”


“... Nnn…,” Makoto mumbled, sounding as though she was distracted by her game. Out of the corner of her eye, she could see her sister’s concerned expression. She had probably seen Takumi’s shoes, so she must have been wondering where he was.


As expected, that indeed was what she wanted to ask about. “Is Takkun around? I didn’t see him on the first floor. Actually, I thought he wouldn’t be here since I couldn’t come home yesterday.”


“Taku? That dumbass ran off mumbling about resist-somethings or whatever,” she lied, but her scowl was honest. She could still feel the boy struggling against her crotch. She tried her best to maintain a straight face as a wave of pleasure shot up her body. “Why did you even let him come over, Nee-san?”


“That doesn’t explain the shoes…” Mayumi put her hand on her chin and gave her younger sister a concerned look. For a moment, Mayumi hesitated to speak. “... And Makoto, don’t tell me he got you angry again. You really shouldn’t be so mad over Takkun. I thought you liked him.”


The younger Komiya sibling nearly clicked her tongue. She wanted to tell her oblivious sister that Takumi clearly had an interest in her, but she held back, knowing the boy in question was currently enveloped by Makoto’s own body.


“Hmph. Whatever. He’ll be back later, so get out of my room, Mayu-nee. You're breaking my concentration.”


A sigh escaped Mayumi’s mouth. “Gaming as always… Those are some bags under your eyes, Makoto. You should get out mor-... No, I suppose it might be safer if you don’t for a while.”


Safer? Makoto’s fingers stopped pushing buttons on her game system for a moment.


“... Sorry. It was strange, but when I was with Itami-san at the store, she warned me that there was a kid that disappeared one town over from here. I thought she just ran away from home, but Itami-san said she heard rumors it might be a kidnapping. A little kid getting taken like that… it’s pretty scary isn’t it?”


“Nggnh...” Makoto groaned. For a brief instance, she felt Takumi’s struggles again. To shut him up, she tried squishing her thighs together, hoping it would cause enough movement to stop him. It did. 


This did not escape Mayumi’s notice. “Hm? Is something the matter, Makoto?”


“It’s nothing,” Makoto mentally cursed. Her sister’s observational skills were pretty good. But her acting had to be better. She tried to answer her sister properly. “If it’s just a rumor then who knows. If it’s true, some pervert like that really deserves to be locked up, but it doesn’t have anything to do with us, does it? Just leave it to the police.”


“...I guess so,” Again, Mayumi paused before speaking. After hearing her sister’s thoughts, she nodded and put one hand on her hip. “As always, you’re way more realistic than I am, Makoto. I’m going to go take a bath to unwind, but if Takkun drops by, let me know, alright?”


With those words, Mayumi shut the door to Makoto’s room and walked away. By the footsteps, Makoto could tell she was heading to her own room - probably to get her clothes ready for her bath. When the footsteps faded away and the sound of a door creaking entered Makoto’s ears, she let out a breath of relief. 


“Phew...” As expected, even the sharp mind of her sister couldn’t defeat her acting skills. And because of how quirky Takumi was while he worked, despite his belongings still being around, she didn’t think too much about it when Makoto told her that Takumi walked out. “If Nee-san’s taking a bath, that should buy me enough time… Nggnn… Haah...”


While her sister was distracted she was going to have to trick Takumi and then change him back to normal. Putting her game system down on her bed and standing up, Makoto touched on the elastic band of her shorts and felt around until she found the edge of her panties. She couldn’t feel the little boy’s movements anymore since he had lost the energy to even struggle. It was clear that being trapped against her sensitive place had taken a toll on him. She could only hope that it was enough to weaken Takumi’s resolve.


Quietly, Makoto creaked open the door to her room. She had to sneak back down to the Compression Chamber in the guest room. She had little time left to change Takumi back.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----



It was hot. So burning hot. His body was burning. In the suffocating confines of his panty prison, he couldn’t think.


“... u…”


His body felt numb. His mind felt hazy. Every breath he took was thick and filled with the scent of woman. A bitterness entered his mouth he still hadn’t gotten used to for how long he had been trapped. The dampness of his environment weighed him down, causing him to sweat. It was as though he was in a tropical rainforest, only part of this particular forest was a mess of pubic hair. An entanglement of hair he had only just freed himself from.


“...ku…”


This was an alien landscape that influenced his entire body. The very air was hypnotic in nature. Was this the effect of her scent on his miniscule body? All he could see around him was the color of skin and the green wall that trapped him. All he could breathe in was her scent. All his body could feel was Makoto’s body and her panties that surrounded him. He was being completely engulfed in Makoto’s presence. It was so extreme, he hadn’t realized the girl had pulled her panties to release him.


“... aku...”


This was his fault. He was to blame. She had made him understand that with his own body, and now he couldn’t stop himself from thinking about her. From his head to his toes, hot blood flowed through every part of him. In particular, his lower half was absurdly active. How many times? How many times had he blown his load in the past couple minutes? Staining the walls that were Makoto’s body and panties with an insignificant trace of white... He should have been scared, right? Desperate to escape right? But after being stuck inside her panties for Heaven knows how long, he couldn’t fight his more primal instincts. 


“...Taku...”


A powerful voice echoed in his head. Was she calling him? Calling his name? The sheer intensity of her voice barreling down on his weakened figure caused every fiber of his being to tremble, and again, for the umpteenth time, his member released.


“Ngnn~~!”


“You’re still alive down there, huh? How did it feel losing out to just my panties?” she remarked.


He didn’t have the energy to feel insulted. He didn’t even have the energy to feel mortified anymore. His mind was running on fumes. He couldn’t see Makoto as a person anymore, more like a force of nature. “Ma..ko....ma...”


Makoto… no, Makoto-sama felt more fitting at that moment to his entranced state. The sheer power she had over him was too much. When she spoke, it was like a divine voice pounding on his ears.


“Taku, do you want out of there?”


She asked, but he couldn’t think. All he could do was say her name and ejaculate once more. “Mako...to… sama…”


“... Sheesh, you’re still pretty excited down there. Good. I’m happy.” Makoto was astonished at his chronic release, but her mind took it as a compliment. Two fingers plucked him out of his hell like a divine being coming to his rescue.


“Mako...to...sama...” Takumi struggled to gather his senses. He continued to address her as such. Until the overpowering aroma of Makoto’s privates left his system, he wouldn’t be able to think rationally. “Please… help….”


Barely able to hear his weakened voice, Makoto put the boy on her palm. His 3.5 cm body was so small, he took up no space at all. Takumi didn’t move a muscle, his body unable to work like he wanted. All he could do was look up at her imposing visage as she spoke. “Listen Taku, if you want to get back to normal, you have to listen to everything I say… unless you want to go back in...”


Normal? His brain could barely process what she was telling him. Was she actually granting him mercy?


“P-Please… Please Makoto-sama…,” he strained his arms upwards towards the girl’s face and begged. “I’ll do anything.”


Hearing the desperation in his cries, the tips of Makoto’s mouth widened into what was a small smile. “So you understand. Good. You get the position you’re in right now.”


With her being the only one who could decompress him, there wasn’t a choice. He was literally in her hand. Makoto was completely in control over him. There was no way he’d abandon the hope of changing back.


“Whatever you say...” he agreed.


“Good. Then you better not let a word of this slip to Nee-san,” she demanded. Pointing her finger directly at him, eclipsing his view of her face. Sweat dripped from Takumi’s face, afraid she’d continue bringing it onto him to crush him. “And just so we’re clear, even when I change you back, if you disobey me… well, that photo you took is going to spread if you catch my meaning…”


The photo... That was the least of his priorities right now. He’d already betrayed her trust. By now, Mayumi was an afterthought to him, but to maintain her blackmail material, Makoto pulled her finger away and pulled out her phone. To his dismay, he heard the sound of a camera shutter coming from it. She aimed to take a photo of his naked self as well. 


“And this’ll be double the insurance.”


So even if he got back to normal, if he really chose to go against her, she could ruin him socially in retaliation. He didn’t care. He just wanted to change back. Whatever Makoto wanted him to do, he’d obey if that was the reward. “Just say nothing… I won’t tell her. I get it, Makoto-sama...” Takumi’s thoughts were clearing up again to the understanding that he was utterly helpless in the face of the giant girl.


“Good. Now that I have your cooperation. Let’s get you back to normal.”


Takumi felt his stomach churn as Makoto lowered her body and him to the stadium sized floor of the Compression Chamber platform.


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Good. This was good. Everything was going perfectly. That was what Makoto thought as she left Takumi in the center of the platform with the shrunken clothes she had taken from him previously. She had ordered him to put them on and stand still, and was glad to see he listened to her. With Takumi agreeing with her and the extra blackmail she had in her phone, she felt the world was her oyster. She believed all she had to do was get him back to normal now, and all of her worries would be extinguished.


That was what the deluded girl thought without planning and further ahead. As Mayumi had pointed out earlier, Makoto had rings under her eyes. The thousand-meter stare that was her gaze would frighten anybody. Her heart was pounding madly as she moved to operate the Compression Chamber.


Closing her eyes and focusing her senses, Makoto could hear the sound of running water from the second floor where Mayumi’s room was. She had managed to convince Takumi just ten minutes into her sister’s bath. If she changed him back now, she could force him to collaborate on her lie and she would be none-the-wiser. Then, the secret would be between just the two of them, and Takumi wouldn’t be able to go against her anymore.


Using the keyboard, Makoto worked her way into turning on the Compression Chamber again, but the moment the screen on the monitor glowed when it registered her inputs, an unexpected menu appeared in front of Makoto’s eyes.


Bzzt!


[Warning: Security Box Locked. Please insert Activation Key]


“What?” Makoto froze up as the warning buzzer rang in her ears. An activation key? It didn’t need one before.


Following the wires of the Compression Chamber back to the computer, she saw just what she had overlooked. A machine between the chamber and the computer was on the table right next to the monitor. There, Makoto saw what was missing - there actually was a keyhole where a key should have been a key. She hadn’t realized there was a locking mechanism. Had Mayumi come in earlier while she was downstairs? If her sister had removed the key, there would be no way she could change Takumi back.


“No… Where is-” Makoto racked her brain to think of a solution. She had to steal the key back then, right? But where would her sister be keeping it? Could she stealthily take it while Mayumi was in the bath? Would she have to convince Takumi to sneak his way in to find it? What was the best option?


“I thought something was strange... ”


Oh no.


The answer was that there was no option. A saddened voice spoke up behind Makoto. When the frantic girl turned around, she confirmed her fears. 


A fully-dressed Mayumi Komiya stood in the doorway with her arms crossed. In one hand, she had the small bronze key Makoto had been looking for. She hadn’t taken a bath at all. Though Makoto had confidently thought she had outsmarted the sister, it was, in fact, the opposite. Her sister had seen through her lies before she even put on her act earlier. With the Compression Chamber locked, Mayumi showed she had realized Makoto had taken advantage of her absence and used it.


“Looking for this?” Mayumi asked. “I was right to wait before taking a bath. Takumi’s stuff all over the place, a bunch of things in this room moved around - did you really think I wouldn’t realize? It’s not hard to tell you were acting strange when you had that crazy look in your eyes, Makoto.”


“M-Mayu-nee. I can explain,” Makoto said, though she was lying to herself. She had been lying to herself the entire time, and in her deluded state, she didn’t even realize how her face actually looked. Her brain short-circuited, unable to think quickly enough to find a way to escape being caught red-handed.


“There’s no need for that. I can see just what happened,” Mayumi shook her head. Instead of looking at her, she glanced at the Compression Chamber platform. It was clear that she was aware of who was on it. “Takkun’s… Really, Makoto, there is no worming your way out of this.”


It was over. This was it. She was caught in the act with the shrunken Takumi. She had chosen to burn her bridges when she crossed them, but now, Makoto no longer had any solid footing to stand on. She was busted. There was no other way to twist that truth.

Chapter End Notes:

For the full color, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch15-Sister-Deceit-986465396