- Text Size +

Perspectives (1.1 mm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


The human mind could only process so much at once.


If Mayumi was looking for the 1:48 scale Takumi, she was not going to be able to find him. At 48 times smaller than his normal height, he would have been around 3.5 cm - below chest height to the shrunken 1:30 scale Makoto. However, after the blinding flash that was the activation of the Compression Chamber for the third time that weekend, that was no longer his size.


“W-Where…? No… How…? How small am I now?” Takumi was on his knees as he stared up into a world of distant blurry colors that seemed to stretch into an endless horizon.


He had regained his senses when his survival instincts forced adrenaline to rush through his body so he could dodge Makoto’s stomps, but even being able to think clearly again did not prepare him for what had happened after. Mayumi’s decision to stop Makoto saved him, but the sudden flashbang caused by the platform disoriented him. When his vision returned, the compressed boy’s hopes of returning to normal size were shattered once again.


He was still atop the platform. However, he certainly wasn’t at the tiny scale he was before. In fact, he would have rather preferred to have been 3.5 cm tall than the size he was at that moment. If he had heard Mayumi properly, he would have been told she had used the chamber again with a 1:30 ratio, meaning, with the multiplicative nature of compression he was 30 times smaller than before as well. Takumi was now 1440 times smaller altogether. Shrunken for the third time now, he stood at just barely over 1 mm tall.


“Hahaha… Ahahahaha...” his voice cracked as a broken laugh escaped him. “No way… This can’t be real… Not again...”


1 millimeter - nothing more than a speck of dust, tinier than even a grain of rice - that was how miniscule he had become now. He had been Compressed along with Makoto, so she still remained 48 times his size. He could see her gargantuan form from what looked like one hundred meters away. 


“That can’t be more than a few centimeters… It looks so far away now...”


He was less concerned about Makoto now, however, because being tiny compared to a shrunken girl did not compare to being tiny compared to someone normal sized. How big was Mayumi? 1 kilometer? No, she had to be over 2. Thinking about Mayumi on the scale of kilometers was unbelievable for the compressed boy. The guest room had grown even further in size, spiking from a cityscape to practically a prefecture, and the 2 km woman was a part of the landscape akin to Mt. Fuji. However, standing upright, Mayumi was far more imposing than a mountain.


RUUUUUMBLEEEEE!!!!!


“Ugghugh…!” Takumi’s ears felt like they were going to bleed when an all encompassing thunder resounded from the sky. If he wasn’t already on his knees, he would’ve dropped down onto them, but even then, he instinctively curled up into a ball, trying to protect himself from the painful roar.


This was no roar, however. There was a strange feminine intonation to the destructive boom. Inside the back of his mind, Takumi realized just what he was hearing - Mayumi.


“And I thought… Neko was… big…,” it physically hurt to resist the sound of Mayumi’s voice. He couldn’t decipher a single word that was being said. Was Mayumi talking to Makoto? Was she looking for him? He wanted to get back to normal, but there was no way he could do it when just the older Komiya sister’s voice forced him into the fetal position.


Just how was he going to get back to normal now?


CRAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSHHHHHH!!!!!


“Hu-Gw-Uowaaaaaaaah!”


Before an answer could come to Takumi, destruction came. He couldn’t even process the sheer speed at which it happened, but a bare foot spanning hundreds of kilometers in length created an asteroid impact on the steel surface of the Compression Chamber he was on. If he was able to see it clearly, he would have seen that it had landed near Makoto, but he had no time to realize that. Due to his miniscule size, the force of Mayumi’s foot slamming down generated a cataclysmic earthquake and a shockwave of wind beyond what any typhoon could create. A speck of dust like him was easily blown off his feet and thrown through the air.


“Gwahargh!” Takumi landed painfully on his back onto the steel platform. Despite being launched what looked to be half a kilometer from his perspective, he suffered no injuries, but that did not mean it did not hurt. He was rattled by the impact to the point where he couldn’t immediately move. All he could do was look up to see the distant ceiling that was now his sky as Mayumi’s thunderous voice washed over his body. He had to take time to rest, however, as powerful shockwaves of wind blew his limp body around to the point where his ears were ringing.


It took what felt like minutes before the dull pain in the back of his head faded enough for him to think properly.


“...  take Takkun along… oh my...”


… What was she saying? It sounded like Mayumi had softened her voice somewhat, but her whispers still sounded like a roar to him. It was then that Mayumi entered his view, or rather, her legs. Until she leaned forward, he couldn’t see past her hips or chest.


“Mayu...mi...san...” he weakly uttered her name.


“Where… did you go, Takkun?”


Where? Was that what she was trying to say? She was looking at him, wasn’t she? No, even if she was looking in this direction, how would she even be able to notice someone as small as a grain of sand on the floor while standing?


“Hang on, Makoto. Give me one second,” he heard Mayumi speak. The swift movements of her hand which likely held Makoto sent another mighty gust down towards him, slamming him down without any effort on her part as she slipped her hand into back pocket. The storm continued as the giant woman lowered herself to examine the platform carefully. “Oh dear… I should’ve realized sooner...”


After he finished tumbling for the umpteenth time, Takumi’s view of the distant ceiling was eclipsed as his world was pulled into shadow. He looked up to see the older Komiya’s brown eye filling up his sky. Eyelashes longer than he was tall created a gust of wind that beat down on him whenever she blinked. His entire body trembled uncontrollably under the woman’s presence. Mayumi’s gaze encompassed the entirety of the area around him. It felt as though he was being looked at in all directions and his entire body was being stripped naked by Mayumi’s God’s-Eye-View.


“That red dot… That’s… Oh, thank goodness that’s not blood… But can it be…?” her voice resounded in his ear. She had. On top of the metal-gray platform, his maroon uniform actually stood out. On the expansive and empty steel plain, her eye focused on him, staring through his very existence.


“Ma… Mayumi-san… S-She can see me, right?” he cried out, hoping that now that her eye was closer, she could actually spot him.


She did, but the difference in scale between the two of them was so far apart now that what Mayumi did next, while completely mundane to her, was a jaw-dropping sight for the speck of a boy.


Rumble! Rumble!


Everything around Takumi, even the air, trembled as a massive peach colored structure suddenly closed in on him. Though he was looking up at Mayumi’s eye, something just as large got in between him and it - something with spiral-like indentations like the whorls of a finger… Which was exactly what it was.


“T-That’s… Mayumi-san’s finger,” he realized. The tip of Mayumi’s index finger was over him, as though readying did not slam down on him. Takumi’s mind seized up from the thought that she could simply crush him out of existence with a single poke. His voice cracked as he found himself unable to remain calm. The thickness of her finger alone was the height of a skyscraper. The entire finger’s length stretched past what his eyes could properly focus on. “W-w-w-wait! Mayumi-san, don’t crush me!”


His words went unheard as the woman’s finger got closer. He put his hands behind his head and curled up into a ball, but his demise did not come. She did not have to press down on him to do anything. Rather, an oppressive feeling embraced Takumi’s millimeter-sized form. He felt as though his body was being pulled by some alien tractor beam.


“Huh? Wait, my body… No way, the gravity is- Waaaah!” Takumi couldn’t keep his body standing on the floor and was pulled up. That was because his entire body was being pulled upwards the closer Mayumi brought her finger to him.  She was at such a different scale to him that her own gravitational pull was enough to attract his dust-like self.


Worldly. That had to be the level Mayumi was approaching. His arms and legs spread apart like the Vitruvian Man, he found himself stuck to the giant woman’s finger as his entire world shifted. Mayumi rapidly stood up and moved her body and hand with him on it. He was forced to close his eyes as the speeds of her movements put his body through intense acceleration. 

“Takkun, can you hear me properly?”


Hear her? He could feel her voice engrave itself onto his body. The vibrations of the air shook him to the bone. Every syllable she spoke was distinct, each having a different intensity he could feel. He wanted to answer her but whatever he said was drowned out by the woman’s breath.


“This is unprecedented… I never would have thought that the Compression Chamber could make someone this small,” Mayumi’s astonished omni-directional voice pounded his eardrums. She tilted her finger onto her other palm, forcing his body to tumble off into the center of the peach-colored field of her left hand.


“Grk… My ears… My body…” listening to Mayumi was one problem, but the pounding of her voice shaking his body was another entirely. 


“... To think you’d end up like this… There’s a limit to how much you can trust Makoto,” she frowned. “Thankfully, I caught on in time, though I have to apologize for Compressing you further. Don’t worry, I’ll make sure to change you back.”


Hearing those words grace his ears, a wave of relief crossed over the millimeter tall boy. He hoped the woman would turn him back immediately… For only an instant.


“Before that though… Makoto...”


“Huh? M-Mayumi-san?” His relief vanished as the mountain-sized woman’s hand began to close, engulfing him in the shadow of her fingers as they curled around him.


Mayumi’s plans were different than he had wanted, sadly. She didn’t finish her sentence, and from the blur of movements and quakes all around him, it was clear to Takumi that she wasn’t going to be changing them back just yet. Just what did she have planned for him and Makoto? He did not know. However now, with every fiber of his being, Takumi felt that the ordinary world was now beyond him.


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----



“Mppffff!” 


It was hot and stuffy. Makoto couldn’t breathe.


Rumble! Rumble!


What was going on? The entire world around her was shaking and trembling along with her own body while she was pinned in place.


“Mgrk… Gyah…”


Mayumi had put Makoto inside her pocket.



Being trapped in Mayumi’s pocket, Makoto had no time to herself to think. The pockets of women’s pants were not at all spacious even to a girl shrunken thirty times smaller. And what her sister lacked in her bust, she had plenty elsewhere much to Makoto’s dismay. Her arms were spread apart and unable to budge while plastered to her gigantic big sister’s butt and trapped in Mayumi’s pocket.


“... Ngnn…” She squirmed, trying to crawl upwards, but her body did not move a single centimeter. The pressure of Mayumi’s pants pressing into her sealed her in place like a vacuum sealed toy. It was so warm because of just how tight her sister’s pants were. The roughness of the fabric scratched her skin and face. She could swear she could feel the rim of her sister’s panties on the other side of the cloth too. Her sister’s body heat was omnipresent, flowing into her from all directions.


Makoto’s stomach lurched. Where was the ground? She was affixed to her sister’s butt so high up from the ground level that it scared her thinking how far she would fall if the pocket ripped. She felt helpless. Was this all she could do? To go from being able to mess with Takumi to being unable to even struggle out of the back pocket of her sister’s pants… losing her size was worse than she had thought. As her sister was searching for Takumi, she could do nothing but endure the strain that was her older sister moving about, causing her to be pulled to-and-fro along with the woman’s swaying hips.


Rumble. Rumble.


She could tell from the rhythmic, stomach churning motions that her sister was walking. She realized Mayumi wasn’t looking for Takumi anymore. Did she find him? For some reason, Mayumi took her time moving around. It worried her. Was she changing Takumi back? Was she prolonging keeping her trapped as a punishment? What did her big sister have planned?


It took literal minutes before Makoto got the answer to her question. Even her fears did not prepare her for what her sister had in mind.


“Hyaaah!” 


Makoto wailed as steel-girdy sized fingers suddenly entered the pocket and pressed down on her left arm. Her arm was painfully yanked upwards. Though she had confirmed with Takumi that she couldn’t easily be injured, she was frightened of the thought of her sister ripping her arm off with just how much force her fingers seemed to possess. Of course, to Mayumi, she had not tried in the slightest to hurt Makoto. This was just the difference in power between them now. What Mayumi thought was a gentle and slow way to free Makoto from her pocket terrified Makoto. That was why, even though her sister brought her fingers as low as she thought she could, Makoto still screamed when she was let go to fall the two centimeter distance down.


“Waah! Urk!” The impact of landing on her face was not lethal, but it stunned the 5 cm tall girl. “That was… Ouch… My head…”


Before she could compose her thoughts, a thunderous roar beat down on her ears. “There. Now you’re in a position where I can see you both.”


“H-Huh? Eeeeeeek!”


Turning her head upwards, Makoto could clearly see her sister’s head looking down from above with a disapproving glare. Where was she? She couldn’t tell because aside from her sister’s face, her surroundings were entirely white. The curve of a white wall over twice her height surrounded her, cutting her off from the outside. The only other thing she could figure out was the distinct fragrance of coffee faintly lingering in the air. 


”Wait, this is...” Makoto’s eyes shrank when she realized it. A cup. Inside the guest room, her sister had left an uncleaned empty cup she usually drank coffee from. Mayumi had dropped her into the ceramic cup.


She wasn’t the only victim either. ‘Both’ was what she had said. Looking down at the ground, Makoto spotted a familiar, bug sized figure at her feet. Bug-sized to her, she realized.


“T-Taku!?” No way. It couldn’t be. But it really was him. Despite being shrunken again, she could clearly see him as he was the only other thing she could see that stood out on the white surface. She should’ve realized it earlier. If she had been shrunken, of course he would have as well. She was now experiencing what he had been when she shrunk him. If that was the case though, with how powerful her sister was to her, just how gargantuan did Mayumi look to him? She wanted to pick him up, but before she could, she was interrupted.


“Good. You can see him,” Mayumi’s voice echoed throughout the ceramic cup as she saw Makoto’s every move. 


Just what was this? She was the one in charge just moments earlier, but now she was no longer the biggest person in the room with Mayumi around. To be looking up at her sister from a bug’s eye view… Just what did that make Takumi then? She couldn’t even tell how the boy was because her mind was still racing, panicking from Mayumi’s titanic presence.


“Mayu-nee, I-” was all Makoto could manage to say before Mayumi grabbed the cup by its handle. Immediately, Makoto and Takumi were forced downwards by the sudden acceleration as her sister raised the cup up so she could look into it more clearly.


“Don’t worry, I will change you two back, just not yet.” 


Not yet? The woman’s almighty voice overwhelmed the two dazed high school seniors. It was clear enough to Makoto that she was in no position to argue. She and Takumi were at her sister’s mercy. And sadly for Makoto, there was one thing her big sister decided to do that she never wanted her to say. 


“Before that, let’s have a talk.”

Chapter End Notes:

For full color images, see dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch17-Perspectives-1-986825852

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch17-Perspectives-2-986826153