- Text Size +

Evening Excitement (28 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Makoto Komiya was always short for her age. Though she was a third year high school student, she was barely 152 cm tall. It always annoyed her to be shorter than others, especially her underclassmen. Even the drama club she attended loved to pigeon-hole her into child roles, though baggy clothing was necessary due to her bust size. Her friend, Takumi, wasn’t too tall either, but 167 cm was still much taller than her height. Using her sister’s device had given Makoto an experience she never would have had.


She had successfully convinced Takumi to enter the Compression Chamber under the pretense that her sister had asked him to take part in some human testing. It was a setting she wasn’t sure would work, but Takumi’s idiocy when it came to Mayumi was not to be taken lightly. By showing him her sister’s documents, he’d be more willing to say yes. It was great to know that the thought she put into her acting was well worth it.


She was a little worried when she saw the 1/6th size Takumi at first. He looked so small and weak. She was afraid she could have killed him without ever realizing it. That was why she chose to do ‘durability tests’ on Takumi. She started small and tried to slowly squeeze him until he stated that it hurt. When it turned out his small body was a lot tougher than they expected, she went for the most common danger to anything small: being stepped on. From her observations, Takumi could handle her body weight.


“I’ve got to admit, I thought I almost killed you, but your body’s still saying nothing happened.”


Takumi was sitting on the desk in Makoto’s room without his shirt on. Much like when she had squeezed him earlier, he had no marks on his body that suggested he had been hurt from being stepped on. No bruises, no broken bones, no scars. Although he had been hurting, he received no injuries from Makoto putting her full body weight on him. He was, however, a little more reluctant to respond to her after what he had to live through. Makoto understood that, but she tried to get back on speaking terms with Takumi by continuing to speak to him.


“Your shirts are almost dried. It’s a lot easier at this size,” Makoto informed him. She had left Takumi’s doll sized clothes under her desk lamp after washing them in the sink to remove the smell of her sweat and feet. The heat from the light bulb was enough to dry them.


“…Hope so. It feels weird being half-naked on your desk.”


After a half hour of apologizing and showing her concern, Makoto was successful at getting Takumi to reply to her again. She nodded at his response. She honestly did not feel as embarrassed as she would have expected thinking about Takumi being half dressed. It might have been because of his size. Seeing a half-naked boy didn’t really register to her when he was the size of a doll. She was a little flustered earlier, but after having experienced it once, she had grown more used to it.


Makoto glanced over at the cat shaped clock on her desk that Takumi had gotten for her fifteenth birthday. Apparently he bought it from an eccentric person in Shibuya.  It was modeled after a Lucky Cat with the clock on its raised paw and doubled as a mirror thanks to the reflective flat surface on its stomach. The back of the cat also had a smartphone connector so it could charge her phone and play her favorite music as an alarm. Sure, it was a bit cracked from the trouble she had waking up in the mornings, but it was a very convenient clock. The hands on the clock read 7:38. The last thing she and Takumi had eaten was at the café four hours earlier.


“It’s getting late. I bought some sandwiches and sweets from the café to take home earlier.  Why don’t we have dinner?” Makoto told her friend. “Do you think you have the energy to eat?”


“As long as it’s not toe jam, I welcome it,” sighed Takumi. “I’m a little curious about what normal sized food would be like when I’m this size.”


“We can talk about how to deal with tonight after dinner,” Makoto stood up from her chair and looked down at her toy sized friend. When he was sitting down cross-legged, he took up less room than her bottled water. It was a strange feeling remembering that Takumi had been taller than her just a few hours earlier.


Makoto left her friend alone in her room to get food for the two of them. She closed the door, though she knew Takumi wasn’t going anywhere. If he could even make it down to the floor safely, she’d be impressed. The main reason she shut the door, however, was to give her a chance to express herself freely.


Makoto walked down the stairs to her kitchen where the food she had purchased was. As she began preparing, heating, and plating everything, her small smile grew into a smirk. Now that she was alone, she did not have to maintain her act.


It was amazing. Absolutely amazing. Never in her life did Makoto ever expect that she could literally hold her close friend in the palm of her hand. Tricking Takumi into compressing himself had given her the chance she had wanted to shut him up and mess with him for his complete inability to notice anything outside of her sister and his hobbies.


It had felt cathartic, really, to squeeze his tiny body with the full force of her grip strength. Having him under her foot was a surprisingly good stress reliever. Makoto had expended much of her anger in just those few minutes of ‘testing’ Takumi. Though she wondered if it was bad of her to feel happy after hurting her friend, being able to do whatever she wanted to Takumi was something she could get used to. She may have been worried when she went overboard with stepping on him, but knowing he survived it without any broken bones told her she could keep going.


She hoped Takumi was starting to understand that her sister and science were not the only things in his world. She’d be more lenient on him if he had learned that lesson.  She’d take care of Takumi and go through a few more ‘tests’ before changing him back. It wouldn’t be too difficult for her to trick her sister like she had done to Takumi with her acting skills, so she would be safe from any trouble.


“I’m back, Taku.”


Makoto opened the door to her room with a tray balanced on her forearm. The turkey, tomato, and lettuce sandwiches were best eaten cold, much like the fruit sandwiches and shortcake, but she also had a cup of hot oolong tea to wash it down. Makoto plopped the tray of food on her desk in front of Takumi, who she noticed had grabbed his clothes and put them back on. They had probably dried fully by the time she was gone. The sight of Takumi jumping back from the tray she had dropped onto the table was adorably hilarious to Makoto.


“Wow… that’s a lot of food…,” Taku stood up slowly and paused before waving at her. His hesitance was a fresh sight to Makoto.


Makoto pulled out her rolling chair from under her desk, held down her skirt, and sat down. She rolled the chair closer to her desk and then clasped both of her hands together.


“Let’s eat,” she told Takumi. Turning to the small boy, she wondered how much he could eat at his size. A single sandwich was a third of his height. She opted to create a sampler plate for him and tore a piece off of the turkey sandwich, the fruit sandwich, and the shortcake. She placed the three pieces on a napkin and slid it close to Takumi. The sight made her giggle when she realized it looked like he was having a picnic on her desk.


“Thanks,” Takumi sat down on the napkin and reached for the turkey sandwich piece. The fluffy white bread and its fillings made the small bite-sized portion the size of his head.  


Makoto pressed down on her dinner and ate half of her sandwich in a single bite. She looked down at her friend and saw that Takumi was struggling to take even a single bite. The sight amused her. Just a pinch of her food would last Takumi for several meals. That was just her turkey sandwich too.


Makoto ate the other half of her turkey sandwich and then reached for the fruit sandwich. The strawberries and kiwis were easily visible within the cream. Instead of eating it herself, she brought it toward Takumi. Comparing the size of him and the whole sandwich, the sandwich was almost half his height.

 

“Hey Taku,” she called.


“Hm?” Takumi had only made a few mouse-like nibbles onto his sandwich piece. He looked up to see the whipped cream of the king sized fruit sandwich right in front of him. 


“Don’t forget to have some sugar,” Makoto smiled as she nudged the sandwich into his face. It was as though she had thrown a pie at him. Takumi’s face was covered in whipped cream.


“Gwah… That’s way too sweet,” Takumi spat out the fluffy white cream. He used the napkin he was sitting on as a towel but the cream was still in his hair. “And I’m still eating here, Neko.”


Makoto tried to stifle her laughter. She reached for the bottled water on her desk and uncapped it. She turned the plastic cap upside down and poured a small amount of the liquid inside for Taku. She placed it in front of the doll boy.


“Sorry, I couldn’t resist. I just thought you could use some dessert,” was her joking excuse as she took a bite of the very sandwich she had touched the boy with.


Takumi washed his face and hair as best as he could with water in the bottle cap. He could still taste and smell the sweetness of the cream. “Well…, it’s better than what I had in my mouth earlier… I hope this doesn’t attract ants.”


Seeing Takumi’s struggles with the whipped cream, Makoto was hit with a spark of inspiration. There was a prank she could play that she just had to inflict on Takumi immediately.


Within an instant, Makoto pounced on the opportunity. She leaned her head in close to her compressed friend and licked her lips. There was still some cream on the side of her mouth, so she made sure her tongue cleaned it off. All the while, she stared intently at Takumi, waiting for him to finish wiping his face so he would notice.


It had to be difficult to ignore her when her head was around the same size as him. “N-Neko… Is something wrong?”


“Not really,” she lied. “I just thought I could give you a good cleaning. Why not let me lick you clean? If you still have cream on you, I’m sure you’d taste good enough.”


Makoto made it a point to stick her tongue out toward Takumi to give him a good sight at the ‘cleaning implement’ she had in mind for him. She simply wanted to give Takumi a little scare, but after acting out her taunt, Makoto admitted she was getting excited by the idea. She couldn’t possibly do something as cruel as eat her friend, but at his size, it would be easy for her to treat his head like a lollipop. He probably wouldn’t taste good, but the cream would help make it more manageable.


“N-Neko… Think about what you’re saying there. This isn’t funny,” Takumi’s face turning pale was another enjoyable sight for the girl.


“I know exactly what I’m saying. Cats like to play with their food, don’t they?” Makoto used her nickname against him and licked her lips. “You’re bigger than a mouse, but that just means you’d be more filling.”


Makoto leaned her face closer to Takumi. The excitement of seeing Takumi worried was making the girl hotter. He was making an effort to crawl backwards while keeping his eyes on her. She wondered if he realized how trapped he was. He was on her desk in her room in her house. At his size, he was only moving a few centimeters per second. There was no way he could escape her. Makoto had simply wanted to make headway into putting things into perspective for Takumi, but being given a chance to play around was exciting her… No, arousing her… 


Makoto stopped. Her conscience was still active. It’d be mean to continue scaring him, and if she kept going, there was a chance she would cross a line that shouldn’t be crossed. Takumi looked to her as a friend. She had to fight the temptation or else she’d ruin that relationship. Forcing a smile, she backed away from the boy and stood up.


“Huh? Neko?”


“Just kidding, Taku. I’d rather have my cake than you,” she said not only to convince Takumi but also herself. “I’m going to go take a cold shower before bed so you just keep eating.”


Makoto ran out of her room in a hurry, leaving Takumi alone in the room. He would be safe from her growing desires until she came back and hopefully after she calmed down, but in the meantime, Takumi had been given the time to properly process what insane event had just happened.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


Though Takumi knew he was the last person to tell her, Makoto was always an abnormal girl. He wasn’t just referring to her three sizes, which far outclassed her older sister despite their height difference. Her repertoire of skills and her personality were just as strange.


Makoto was a good actor. She had been scouted by the drama club for her ability to portray any character she was given. Takumi had seen it firsthand in her interactions with her peers and teachers. She could easily slip in various cliques. The gyaru girls were very willing to hit her up for karaoke or a mixer. The serious, studious students had welcomed her to study sessions to prepare for college entrance exams. The nerdy gamer otakus respected her gaming prowess (though a previous upperclassman’s attempts at flirting with her had to be ended with force). Makoto could slip in with any group and her true personality wouldn’t ever surface.


Why Makoto chose to socialize with so many different groups, Takumi was unsure, but if there was any possible reason, he believed it had to do with her sister. The Makoto he knew from his visits had a massive complex due to her sister’s achievements. Makoto was no idiot. She could pick up anything in a record amount of time, even with limited understanding. However, her sister had always outdone her. Whatever remarkable skills Makoto had, they seemed to pale in comparison to Mayumi. Behind the ‘her’ she showed the various cliques was a jaded and insecure girl who retaliated with sarcasm and bitter moods. Acting and video games were two of her few outlets to blow off some steam.


Takumi knew Makoto was a testy and moody person. Though he couldn’t always understand what she was thinking, he knew she tried her best to be able to stand and act on her own. That independent nature of hers was one of the reasons why he had given her the nickname Neko. Neko… a cat… she was very much like one.


He had never expected that nickname to bite him in the back, however.


Having been compressed, Takumi wondered if Makoto had found another outlet to relieve her stress: to play with something small like a cat with a ball of yarn. If so, he had something to worry about. She had said she was joking about the idea of eating him, and he trusted her. Even so, his new size brought with him new danger. It was difficult for him to relax.


Takumi was able to finish off half of the torn off chunk of Makoto’s turkey sandwich while waiting for her to finish her shower. His stomach felt full from just that much. He could not even get to the fruit sandwich piece and shortcake piece that Makoto had also given him. It really left an impression on him knowing that his meals were mere scraps that Makoto could finish off in a single bite. At his size, a normal sized dinner could feed him for a few weeks…


Actually… that would be another astounding use for the Compression Chamber. If the device was proven to work with humans safely, compressing humans would turn limited amounts of food into a long lasting feast. Ending world hunger could be well within reach. Had Mayumi planned for her device to resolve so many of humanity’s problems?


Takumi wished to continue pondering the thought, but he stopped. He had to admit, things tasted differently on his scale. Textures that were unnoticeable at regular size stood out when he was eating them. The slices of turkey were rough and gritty while the skin of the tomato was tough and papery. He had to make an effort to enjoy his dinner. If anything, the whipped cream Makoto had covered him in was the best tasting part of his meal. It tasted like actual whipped cream, though the amount of sugar relative to his scale had to be bad for his health. He hoped his body would be able to process what he just ate safely. More research and testing had to be done in that regard, so it would be some time before unlimited food could be a thing.


“Hm… I kind of want a bath too…” 


Takumi mumbled to himself while hearing the sound of running water from far away. From having been smothered by Makoto’s stockings to being covered in sweet cream, Takumi had gotten the smell on his clothes and body. Sure, he had gotten things rinsed off with the water Makoto had provided him from her water bottle, but that only did so much. He’d ask Makoto to change him back so he could take a bath, however, he was feeling too tired to put in the effort after the long day. He didn’t mind staying compressed for the night if he could get a comfortable place to sleep.


Knock! Knock!


Takumi froze. A knock on Makoto’s door? Who would knock? It was her own room so it couldn't be Makoto. He had been told that Makoto and Mayumi would be the only two people in the Komiya family to be at home during Golden Week. And Makoto had told him that her sister wasn’t going to be home until the next day. Who could it be?


Worried his small form would be discovered, the compressed high schooler rushed toward the closest object that he could use as cover: Makoto’s cat clock. He did not even make it half way toward it when the door knob began to jiggle however.


The door cracked open, but did not swing all the way inward. Instead, a voice spoke through the opening.


“Um… Hey, Taku…”


Takumi recognized the voice immediately. It was Makoto after all, though she sounded a lot more nervous than earlier. If she had used the shower to calm down, it had done its job a bit too well.


He did not answer, however. He knew his voice would not reach the distance to the door. Makoto knew this as well, as she continued to speak.


“This is a little embarrassing. I went to take a shower, but forgot to get a change of clothes…” 


Almost instinctively, Takumi’s head turned toward the direction of the door. He saw Makoto’s head peeking in.


“I have to get dressed, so can you please do me a favor and turn your head toward the wall?” she requested. “Sorry, my bad. I was a little lost in thought.”


Takumi turned his entire body and head away from the door and toward the egg white wall Makoto’s desk was against. His friend was going to enter her room without any clothes on while he was inside. As much as his lower body was reacting to the thought, the knowledge that Makoto was six times his size and could easily punish him for peeking kept him in place. He sat down while keeping his head forward.


“… Right, I can barely hear you even if you speak,” Makoto realized why she wasn’t getting a response from Takumi. “I’m going to wait thirty seconds before I come in. It’s getting cold out here in just a towel. Thirty… Twenty-Nine…”


Makoto started counting down. With each second, Takumi tensed up further. Wasn’t Makoto a bit too accepting of the situation? Sure, he was the one who initially planned to stay the night, but at the very least, he was expecting Mayumi to also be home and for him to be staying in the guest room… Well, before he knew that the Compression Chamber took up the entire room anyways… Even at doll size, he was still a high school boy spending the night in the room of a high school girl.


Because myriad thoughts were surging through his mind, Takumi shook his head to try and physically shake off the confusion. This brought something to his attention the moment Makoto hit ‘eleven’ on her countdown.


He was near a mirror. The cat clock he had gotten Makoto in the past was the object he had run toward earlier to hide. It also came with a mirror on the stomach of the lucky cat. Makoto said the multipurpose clock was very convenient for her and had kept it on her desk since then next to her green reading glasses case.  Though he wasn’t directly facing it, he could clearly see Makoto’s dresser in the mirror like he was looking at a dance school’s enormous wall mirror. 


“Two… One… Okay. I’m coming in. No peeping, alright? I get it’s my bad, but I will so make you regret it if I catch you.”


Makoto’s warning came loud and clear. Takumi used his hands to cover his eyes. The moment he did, the door creaked open. He could hear the thuds of Makoto’s footsteps as she rushed toward her dresser. 


As she had said earlier, Makoto was clad in only a white towel. It was a small towel, one that could wrap around her torso but had to be held with her left hand or else it would drop on the floor. The towel struggled to hide her bouncing breasts as she used her free right hand to open the dresser and search for her pajamas. The girl’s long dark hair was clearly still wet. The drops of water sliding off her hair, her neck, and the rest of her body hitting the wooden floor could be heard and seen by Takumi even across the room.  An anxious expression was on Makoto’s face. Though she was trying her best to get dressed as quickly as possible, she glanced over in Takumi’s direction every so often.


How did Takumi know this? How could he not? Makoto could only see his small figure covering his eyes while facing the wall from a distance. Through his fingers, he could still glance at the mirror to see his friend’s monolithic wet figure. To her, he was nothing more than a part of the scenery of her room, but to him, she was a living tower moving in the distance. She was none the wiser as he witnessed the kaiju sized girl get dressed.


Or rather… was she? He could have sworn that Makoto had a small smile on her face for a moment. And did she take a step towards him instead of going to the dresser?



“… Come on… where are they…?” 


No… perhaps he was just imagining things.


Makoto was unintentionally giving the boy an amazing sight as she struggled to find her pajamas in her dresser. Now that Takumi thought about it, Makoto did leave earlier in a huff. She left so suddenly, she probably did not realize she had not brought her clothes with her to the bathroom until she was finished washing herself.



“Aha!”


Makoto found a pair of black and green running shorts. Though not her typical pajamas, she was desperate to find something to cover her lower body. From his place on the table, Takumi could see the girl turn her back to him. Makoto struggled slowly to put on her shorts. Her distant movements were clumsy as she used only one hand to put on her shorts. Takumi’s only note from observing was that Makoto was of the ‘no-underwear-at-night’ faction. Had he attempted to process any more of the giant nude girl, his self-control would have crumbled.


Really, what kind of predicament was he in? He was being given a clear view of his close friend sliding her shorts up 4.5 meter tall bare legs… legs that had painfully crushed him earlier. If his peeping was discovered, there was a good chance he’d be stomped on again. Sure, his body was stronger at his compressed size, but that had hurt. Once was enough.


Even so, Takumi couldn’t stop himself from looking through his fingers at the mirror image of Makoto. After being successful with her shorts, Makoto had regained some of her composure. She moved more swiftly to search for a shirt in the drawer. She was getting much more careless which Takumi caught quickly. Makoto’s grip on her towel was looser and higher. He could clearly see her exposed navel and the lower portion of her naked breasts. They bounced hypnotically as the girl searched for a shirt to sleep in.


“There we go.”


Makoto’s success was highlighted by her yanking out a loose white T-shirt which had a horizontal black stripe along her chest area. Makoto turned her back to Takumi to put on her top layer, but to put on her shirt, she dropped her towel. He could see the girl’s wet dark hair fall halfway down her bare back. That was quickly covered by the shirt, however. Makoto pulled her hair out from underneath, but still damp hair had made the new shirt wet as well. The loose white shirt clung to the girl’s back from behind. The color of her skin could be seen through the wet portions of her white shirt.


Takumi was quick to stop glancing at the mirror and fully hid his eyes with his palms. His face was red, he was sure of it, but he had not covered his face just to hide that fact. Makoto was done getting dressed. After picking up her towel, she was heading in his direction.


Thud! Thud! Thud!


Three steps. That was all it took for Makoto to move across the expanse of her room from her dresser to her desk. She focused her sight on Takumi who could feel her eyes piercing down on him from above. His small body, sitting near her bottled water and unfinished shortcake, could not escape her gaze. He hoped the sweat trickling down his neck was too small for her to notice. His face being covered would at least give him some semblance of trustworthiness.


“I’m done changing Taku…”


“Can I turn around yet?” the boy attempted to remain calm. Having to yell for Makoto to hear him at least prevented his voice from cracking with nervousness. It was strange to think that the need to yell made it easier for him to lie.


“Yeah… You really weren’t peeping, right?”


“Do you think I’d be willing to when I’m this small?” he lied. He hesitated to turn around but knew it would be better in the long run to do so. Makoto would get suspicious if he were hiding his face for too long. Slowly, the boy stood up on the desk and turned to see the black stripe of Makoto’s T-shirt protruding outward above him. To distract his friend, Takumi brought up an old memory. “I thought you were a pajama girl. Those kiddy animal PJs looked so cute on you last time I saw them…”


“D-Don’t bring that up! I had to borrow sis’s old ones that time because mine were in the wash,” Makoto reflexively argued back to hide her embarrassment. When she caught herself, she retreated half a step back. “A-Anyways, I was in a hurry so I put these on instead. I’ve cooled down a little now, so things should be calmer for the rest of the night.”


Makoto pulled out her rolling chair and took a seat at her desk again. She placed her left arm on her desk as she moved to check the time on her cat clock. Takumi jumped back to avoid being hit by his friend’s long arm, but also kept an eye on her face as she read the time to be 8:25. Makoto’s lack of reaction regarding the mirror of the cat clock suggested she did not realize he could have looked at her through that. Takumi certainly hoped so at least.


“There’s still a little time left before bed. I’m going to finish my cake, but is there anything we should do?”


The question Makoto asked was just what Takumi had wanted. From the compression to the durability tests to dinner to the peeping, Takumi was exhausted. He had admitted he was tired earlier but now he was desperately in need of a rest. Cupping his hands around his mouth, the boy was prepared to yell out his request.


“If we’re not changing me back until the tests are done, can we figure out how I’m going to spend the night?”

Chapter End Notes:

For the full color image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch3-Evening-Excitement-985129014