- Text Size +

Bedtime Preparations (28 cm)


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Thud! Thud! 


“Damn… I know Mayu-nee is a packrat, but this is ridiculous… At least we finally have a use for her old toys.”


Thud! Thud! Thud! Crash!


“Kyaa! I forgot we used to have a hamster. That cage almost hit my head.”


Searching through the closet of her sister’s room was not an easy task for Makoto. Her sister was never a neat person.  Mayumi’s bedroom was only kept clear of clutter because the sisters’ mother would lecture her if it wasn’t. Her walk-in closet was another story entirely. Filled with all of Mayumi’s belongings since childhood, the walls of the closet were lined with cluttered cardboard boxes. The carpeted floor was covered in dirty laundry that spilled out of her laundry hamper and any items Mayumi had to throw into the closet to not get told off by their mother.


Makoto knew it would be difficult to rummage through her sister’s things, but if there was anything she could use as her compressed friend’s bed, it would most likely be in there. Mayumi wouldn’t mind. Half of those items were also considered hand-me-downs to Makoto. Leaving Takumi waiting on her desk in her bedroom, Makoto had entered her sister’s bedroom to find something that would answer his request.


“I do not want to clean this cage tonight, and I’m pretty sure Taku would hate being locked up… The dollhouse looks like it’d be the right size, but it’s all plastic… What to do…? What to do…?”


It took time for Makoto to consider what would be suitable for Takumi. She was willing to work slowly, however, because it gave her time to collect her thoughts alone. For that, she was grateful.


She was smiling. She was smiling so widely, Makoto had to bite the inside of her lip to force herself to stop doing so. It was still so hard to believe that she had succeeded in convincing Takumi to compress himself down. Though she had thought so earlier, having to make him a bed made her think of having a pet. Takumi was essentially the size of one now. Sure, she had considered him a doll earlier, but pet was more accurate considering he was still a living and breathing person. That fact only enhanced the appeal, in Makoto’s opinion. After having a taste of the power she held over him at his size, she realized she was awakening to a new world.


Makoto paused as she was half way done with lifting the cage that had dropped back to its original place. She realized her breaths were getting deeper. Her palms felt sweaty and her body was heating up again. Her body shook as an electric tingle shot up her spine.


Bad. This was bad. Makoto was going down a dangerous path, and she knew it. She had tried her best to calm down earlier by taking a freezing cold shower, but because she had carelessly forgotten to bring her clothes to get dressed, she had to return to her room naked while Takumi was still inside. It was a mistake. It honestly was not something she had planned.


“Am I really… this perverted…?”


Makoto tried to shake the rush of heat that spread through her body. Misuzu said that Makoto liked Takumi, but she always denied it. To even consider she was interested in the boy who was so dedicated to his sister pissed her off. She was just getting her revenge for the emotions she had felt because of Takumi…


Putting the hamster cage back in its proper position, Makoto turned to the closed door of her sister’s walk-in closet. Her eyes drifted in the direction her bedroom was. She had left Takumi alone in her room knowing full well that he couldn’t leave. He was waiting for her to bring him something to act as a makeshift bed for the night. 


Did she really hate Takumi? No, of course not. They were friends. Since they met in middle school when Takumi introduced himself to her sister, they had been friends. Friends were all they could be. She had never won against her sister in life, and she would certainly never gain Takumi’s attention like Mayumi had… 


Makoto got down on her knees. She felt short of breath. Her emotions were getting the better of her. As great as her acting was, she couldn’t fight her own body. Her thoughts surged, causing her mind to go hazy.


All that Takumi had seen that afternoon and evening was her. Being compressed to 28 cm put Takumi literally in her grasp. He hadn’t been able to fight her hands, and he hadn’t been able to fight her feet. Her wish to have the boy finally look at her had finally been granted now that he was nothing more than a doll-sized pet to her.


Makoto’s fingers instinctively reached down to her lower body. Her shorts were in the way so she swiftly pulled them down and let them dangle off her ankles. She was getting excited just thinking about it again. Her fingers slowly began to slide toward her womanhood. She caressed it gently and repeatedly. The arousal was too much for her to hold back.


“Ta…ku…” She mumbled the name of the boy that was on her mind. She rested her body on the floor and began to stick her index and middle finger into her increasingly warm, private spot.


The memory of Takumi being in the same room as her when she got dressed filled Makoto’s mind with lewd thoughts. She hadn’t forgotten her clothes on purpose. She was just so desperate to fight the urge to touch herself at the time that she hurried to get a change of pace. It was embarrassing to have been nothing but a towel in front of Takumi, but it had also been a rush. She wasn’t an exhibitionist, but the idea of her casually getting dressed being the centerpiece of Takumi’s eyes and ears thrilled her. The Takumi who had always been paying attention to her sister couldn’t have been able to look away at her. 


Though she didn’t catch him peeking on her, she was certain that he had been. He couldn’t possibly ignore her. At his scale, she would be a monument to him. Her actions would shake his world and her voice would resound in his ears. He, on the other hand, could easily fall out of her notice if she wasn’t paying attention. His presence and significance had been drastically reduced with his size.


Makoto was unconcerned that she was touching herself in her sister’s closet. Her desires were continuing to overwhelm her.  She had been cautious and set 1/6th size as the compression setting, but now she wondered how Takumi would see her at smaller sizes. She considered what she could do to such a small person. She could completely smother him with her enormous breasts; the same breasts that every other high schooler except Takumi had told her to her face were big for her size. She could literally have the boy for a bite-sized snack. She could use him as a replacement for the very fingers she was using to masturbate. He could very well swim in her juices.


“Hyaah!”


Her body twitched. The sticky fluid coating her fingers was continuing to spill out as she stuck her index and middle finger deeper in. She moaned as her desires exploded and spilled over with her climax. Makoto's body arched backwards as her sexual bodily fluids spilled onto the carpet of her sister’s walk-in closet.  Her extreme thoughts of ‘playing’ with her small friend had completely consumed her for that one instance of pleasure.


“Hah…. Hah… Ta…ku…”


With her pent up sexual frustration released, Makoto rested silently on the floor, her right hand only 10 centimeters away from her exposed privates with a strand of sticky fluid connecting the two.


A sigh of regret escaped Makoto. It hurt her to admit that she liked Takumi. She hadn’t been able to get him to look in her direction until she tricked him and compressed him. Even so, she had just masturbated while thinking about him and calling his name. Really, she was such a disgusting person, fantasizing about having her way with her tiny schoolmate. If Takumi ever realized it, he’d definitely call her a disgusting pervert. Then again, he could very easily call her a manipulating witch or even a heartless maniac for tricking him into becoming compressed. 


She stood up and inspected the stain she left on the carpet with a frown. Having lost to her sexual instinct, she realized she was skating on thin ice. She was already lying to Takumi, but she had believed she could easily amend his distrust for compressing him by acting like a proper friend again. If she lost control in front of him, however, their relationship and more importantly his life could be in danger…


But it was already too late to turn back. She could only keep going. Any bridges that she had to cross, she would burn only after she got to them.


Makoto reached for her shorts. She had to clean up the mess she had made in her sister’s room, but she also had to get Takumi’s bed ready. She had decided against the dollhouse and the hamster cage, but there was another option she had in mind. It would take a bit more time rummaging through more closets, though.


With her clothes on, Makoto opened the door to leave her sister’s closet and room with a sigh. She didn’t have the motivation or desire to play with Takumi any more for the night. She would rather clear the next chapter in her game before bed.


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


“It’s not much, but I thought this would be the best option out of what I could find. I tried to make it as comfortable as possible. I’ll leave you in this and put it on the nightstand for tonight.”


“You know, you could just leave me in the guest room.”


“At your size? I’m worried you’d get hurt. Just put up with it. I don’t want to have you watching me in my sleep either, y’know?”

 

Takumi stared at the solution Makoto had come up with regarding his bed situation. He was wondering if she’d pull out some dollhouse she had when she was a kid for him, but Makoto’s explanation for why a dollhouse would be a poor choice was reasonable. His height wasn’t quite the same size for the dolls in the dollhouse and plastic beds would certainly be uncomfortable.


The old shoebox for Makoto’s casual boots certainly wouldn’t have been his first choice, however.


Takumi looked down from Makoto’s bed at the box the girl had placed on the floor. The box was approximately 40 cm by 60 cm by 20 cm in width, length, and height. Inside the cardboard container were sheets and blankets Makoto had folded and crammed in to create a soft mattress for him. She included a packet of tissues like the ones advertisers in the city gave out to any passersby. This was to be the pillow. From 25 cm above, Takumi could see what she had made for him was beyond the scale of a king sized bed. The shoebox at his size could very well be a bedroom.


“Well, I guess I’ll give it a shot then,” Takumi approached the edge of the bed and looked down. The 50 cm drop from the bed to the top of the shoebox was a bit more than a few meters of falling to him. He could make it safely since the bedding was soft. “Banzai!”


Takumi performed his worst belly flop into the folded blankets of the shoebox below. It was like jumping from a moderate height high dive at the local pool, though the landing was much softer and warmer than water. Takumi barely caused a dent in the folded blankets. After all, according to his calculations, his current weight was not even a kilogram.


“H-hey! That was pretty dangerous!” Makoto expressed her concern. 


“Well, it didn’t hurt as bad as your heavy foot,” grinned the boy. It was only after he said it that Takumi realized that his joke may have been cruel, considering Makoto had been scared for him earlier, but the girl seemed to take it calmly, despite her frown. 


“Well, I’m sorry, alright? I know I went overboard, but you don’t have to insult my weight.” Makoto felt insulted but also giggled. Takumi chuckled as well. It relieved him that she was showing regret but also willing to take his remarks lightly. If she was willing to joke around, she was relaxed, meaning he could be as well. 


“Hey, if you’re heavy, then what am I right now?”


His mood had recovered enough to be willing to look Makoto in the eye, but that was a bad decision on his part. His smile left his face when he sat up. Now that he was on the shoe box which was on the floor, he found himself looking up at Makoto’s feet as she sat on her mattress. Every bit of his friend loomed over him, and her feet swayed above his head ominously. His experience from before reminded him that she could easily stomp on him with them.



“You’re nothing much at all at this moment,” Makoto told him. She said it casually since he had asked that question as a joke, but the blunt truth smacked him like a heavy jab to the stomach.


“Nothing, huh?” It was strange, to be honest. He had come to fix Mayumi’s machine and now he was resting in Makoto’s shoebox with her warmly looking down on him like a pet and its master.


… Pet, huh? That was a scary thought. He turned to see the massive teddy bear Makoto kept that she had accidentally knocked down onto the floor. The stuffed doll was twice his height and still stood taller than him while he was on the shoe box. Becoming compressed was really putting things into a different perspective for Takumi. After struggling to no avail earlier and after getting scared by Makoto’s taunts of eating him, he was aware how his size put him at his friend’s mercy. Even so, Makoto was still taking care of him. He’d be fine. Outside of her research minded sister, Makoto was the person he’d trust the most.


“Okay. I’m lifting it up.”


Takumi would have appreciated it if his friend would have let him reply before taking action. The box he was on rose up slowly like an elevator, but stopped suddenly and jerked horizontally when Makoto slid the box onto her night stand. Takumi lost his balance and fell back onto the soft sheets without injury, but he swore he would have gotten whiplash from the sudden change in direction had his body not been made more durable.


“Easy now, Neko. I don’t want a roller coaster ride before bed.”


“Eh? That was too fast? I thought I was going slowly. I even stopped right away.”


Takumi would have liked to tell Makoto that elevators need to slow down before stopping to avoid the sudden jerking, but he opted against it. He buried himself in the tissue pillow he had been given and took in a whiff of sweet lavender and lotion. It wasn’t that strong of a scent, as companies who had advertisers pass out tissues were cheap, but it was a soothing aroma for Takumi… at least somewhat…


“It’s fine. I can forgive you since it feels like I’m living in the lap of luxury here with this super king sized bed.”


“I’m glad to hear that, but you do know that’s just a shoebox, right?” she asked as she picked up her fallen stuffed plush toy as well.


Takumi knew. He was well aware of it. Despite the lavender and lotion infused tissues, Takumi could still smell the lingering scent of Makoto’s boots. The lavender and lotion mixed with the shoe leather and the smell of feet that the box had absorbed from the weeks Makoto kept her used boots in storage when she was not wearing them. It didn’t stink, per se, but it was an aroma he wasn’t used to and he could not avoid breathing in. He was in Makoto’s shoebox, alright, but he could bear with it. At least he wasn’t breathing in the sweat and pantyhose from earlier.


Makoto called Takumi’s attention after glancing at her clock. “It’s 9:20. I’m not the type to sleep this early when it’s the holidays, but you’re tired right? Do you want me to turn off the lights now?” 


“That sounds like a plan. I’m not sure how long it’ll take for me to fall asleep at this size, but I really just want to lounge and relax right around now,” Takumi shouted so his friend could hear. He rested his body on the folded blankets that were his new mattress. It was warm and soft, much more comfortable than the firm bed at his home. Actually, having a room sized bed was very nice. 


“Same here.”


Makoto nodded and stood up to flip the switch of her bedroom lights. She turned the lights off, and Takumi’s vision went dark outside of the single wall nightlight Makoto had on the outlet closest to the door of her room.


“I didn’t know she couldn’t sleep without a light on. That’s kind of cute of her,” Takumi chuckled at learning about a more childish side of Makoto.


Makoto did not return to her bed immediately but instead walked to her desk. She reached for her glasses case to put them on. The reason she put them on became evident when she opened one of the desk drawers. Inside was her portable game system kept inside a limited collector’s edition case. Makoto reached in further to grab her black, noise canceling gaming headphones. She plugged the headphones into her game console and put them on when she turned on the system. The bright glow of the screen lit up the girl’s face.


“I was trying to finish chapter 5 earlier, but the boss stage was giving me trouble thanks to my party set up. It’ll hurt my pride if I can’t beat the level the same night I started it.”


Makoto rested on her bed and wrapped her body in her baby blue blanket. She held the portable console out of the blanket at arm’s length and loaded her save file. Takumi couldn’t see from his vantage point what game Makoto was playing. All he could see were her bare feet poking out of her blanket, less than twenty centimeters away from the nightstand he was on. They gently touched the nose of the large stuffed animal she always kept at the foot of her bed. The boy reeled back to avoid the “Chief-kun” doll as it leaned toward him thanks to Makoto’s push.


There was a strange appeal in being able to see his friend without her usual leggings. Looking at his female friend’s pale bare legs sticking out of her blanket, Takumi couldn’t help but turn his head up and down to survey the long soccer field sized body hidden beneath. It was like looking at hills from atop a skyscraper. The steady incline of the blanket became steeper as it covered the massive form of Makoto lying on her side. 


She really was gaming, Takumi realized. With her headphones and reading/gaming glasses on, Makoto was paying absolutely no attention to him. He couldn’t see her eyes due to the glare from the light of the game console, but her expression was clearly focused only on the screen. The only actions she made were subconscious ones as her party was in danger. Makoto grunted and clenched her toes as she tried some risky strategy. Her body visibly tensed as she waited for the result. The entire bed shook when her body jerked as she pumped her fist in success.


“Guess I’ll try to sleep,” mumbled Takumi. He wouldn’t be able to if he kept staring. Closing his eyes and unbuttoning his clothes until he only had his T-shirt and pants on, Takumi shoved his head deeper into his tissue pillow to block out the light and his view of the giant Makoto. It was hard for him to believe that Makoto could play a game after everything that had happened that day, but she had always been a strange girl. Then again, the 28 cm high school boy wasn’t in any position to tell her that. Takumi crawled under the top layer of the folded blankets in the shoebox and wrapped himself up tightly.


“Good night, Taku.” Makoto suddenly spoke up. She had not turned her head in his direction, but she had noticed he was going to get some rest. Hearing his friend’s gentle, feminine voice before he was about to sleep, Takumi wondered if he ever would experience the same thing again. It was perhaps a one-time event that he owed to Mayumi’s Compression Chamber. Makoto wouldn’t be able to hear him, but Takumi still felt compelled to respond.


“Good night… Neko…” 


Chapter End Notes:

For the full color image, check dA: https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch4-Bedtime-Preparations-985241946