- Text Size +

Two hours. 


Two hours of sleep was all Takumi Endou had. Two hours of sleep was apparently all Takumi Endou needed. He did not remember his dream. He did not know if he even had dreamed. When he woke up at 11:30 at night, his body felt strangely energetic. Whether it was just some random body chemistry or a side effect from being compressed, he did not know. What he did know was he was awake.


Makoto was too apparently.


“Geh… Damn critical hit… Got to heal again… C’mon… Just a bit more…”


Mumbling to nobody in particular late into the night while fighting a boss on the hardest difficulty setting, Makoto was not the type to stop playing just because she needed to sleep. Once she started something, her stubbornness wouldn’t let her pull back. She could be consumed by a video game well into the morning. She was, at least, courteous enough to whisper with Takumi in the room. For that, Takumi was thankful, as he did not wake up because of her actions.


“…Ok. We’ll have you buff attack… I’ll heal… Special… Item… Alright, good… Now, no crits please…”


Though if he hadn’t woken up on his own, Takumi had a feeling he would have been forced awake anyways. Makoto seemed to be getting frustrated with whatever boss battle she was at. She did not need to complain about critical hits for Takumi to realize that. How she held her portable game console close to her frowning face and how she kicked her feet back and forth told him physically. Makoto was pounding her mattress with frustration and that pounding reverberated through the mattress, into the bed frame, into the adjacent night stand, and into the shoebox Takumi was on.


“That’s Neko for you,” Takumi nervously chuckled. Most people would consider the short gamer girl slowly getting irritated as she played her game in bed cute. To the 28 cm boy, he was too concerned with Makoto’s subconscious movements to even begin thinking about her charm points. Makoto turned onto her stomach to get a more comfortable gaming position and her mighty, tree-trunk legs and feet rose into the air above Takumi like a construction crane lifting an iron support beam. Takumi could only stare as Makoto rocked her legs up and down, fanning a breeze of warm body heat onto the doll boy. A hint of soap and sweat from those person-sized feet entered his nose, the latter of which he did not want to admit he was getting accustomed to.


Fresh air. Takumi needed some fresh air to clear his mind. Crawling out from the portion of blanket he had curled up in, the boy stood up on his springy makeshift bed. The height of the shoebox had made the bed feel similar to the top bunk of a bunk bed. There was no ladder to jump down, though. Takumi instead opted to grab the edge of the box to steady his drop down to the nightstand.


Looking back at the shoebox bed, the boy saw the top of the box was level with his shoulders. It would take some effort to get up again, but it wouldn’t be too difficult. He would climb back up later. Takumi now had a more open area to move now that his feet were on a more solid surface, so he could take a little walk.


There wasn’t much to Makoto’s night stand. She had moved her lamp to the floor to make room for the shoebox. The shoebox took up more than half of the table’s surface, but that half was still big enough for Takumi to stretch and pace about. He walked to the edge of the night stand and looked down. He hoped he wasn’t developing a fear of heights after having been picked up and down by Makoto. He was glad he was still fine with the sight. He had a view of the ground he could probably get from the roof of his school. Getting down wasn’t out of the question, Takumi thought. His body had been tested to be more durable, but his common sense was still screaming at him to not even think about it. It would certainly hurt, and he would rather avoid pain if it was possible.


Takumi decided to find a safer place along the edge to be. He approached the side of the table that was facing Makoto’s bed. The drop from the night stand to the mattress was not as far and he would at least have a comfortable cushion beneath if he fell.


Taking a seat on the edge, Takumi let his legs freely swing back and forth. He tried to set it to the rhythm of Makoto’s movements, but it surprised him to see large legs move so quickly. He wondered if that meant his own motions would seem slow to Makoto. Thinking back to Mayumi’s notes, he recalled that they did mention the word relativity. From what he knew about the subject, he wondered if his smaller state would affect his perception of time and speed. 


“Actually… that’d be a scary thought… If I were any smaller, Neko walking could seem faster than the speed of sound… I’d rather not deal with sonic booms.” The mystery of Compression was a puzzle that both excited and worried the high schooler. He understood why having a human test subject would be important for his mentor’s experiments. Being able to get feedback from someone who can witness the change of scales would expand the investigation in numerous directions.


Takumi shook his head. He had gotten out of the shoebox to clear his mind and body. Looking forward, he took in the majestic landscape that was his friend lounging in her bed. He had heard of people going up to rooftops to look down on the cityscape, but Takumi never thought he could do the same thing in Makoto’s bedroom. The everyday objects of his female friend’s room were now six times larger in scale. The walls, ceiling, and furniture were all distant and out of his reach. Even Makoto’s favorite stuffed teddy bear, the eye-patched “Chief-kun”, dwarfed him. He was close enough to the plush doll to touch it, and he could see that he could climb on its head like an anime mascot character.


Makoto herself was another matter entirely. He had seen earlier that her legs alone were as thick as tree trunks. He had been crushed by a foot that weighed more than a car even when she was not pushing down. Makoto was a living, breathing giant. When she was lying down on her bed, Takumi could see that it would take two or three minutes to walk from her feet to her face. Makoto could easily fill up his school’s gym if they kept the difference in scale when he was regular sized.  


The thought of a giant Makoto with him at regular size caught Takumi’s interest. He was curious about whether or not the success of the Compression Chamber would give way to the development of an Expansion Chamber. If so, how would the world be if it were possible to enlarge objects and people rather than shrink them down? That was yet another question to be added to his list of questions for Mayumi when she returned.


Time passed as Takumi was lost in thought. When he finally drifted out of his mental discussion, Takumi noticed Makoto was swinging her legs a lot more slowly. She was probably making progress in her boss fight and could relax a little. How long it would be before she went to bed, he did not know, but it couldn’t be much longer. Takumi took this as a sign to stand up.


Doing so was a poor decision on his part. He should have realized his choice to observe Makoto had set himself up for an unexpected occurrence, but it was too late. The moment Takumi stood back up, Makoto’s leg twitched and kicked backwards into her teddy bear. The doll slammed into the night stand. Its soft plushy body did not make the table shake violently, but for Takumi who was on the edge and had only just stood up, it was enough to disrupt his balance. The boy lost his footing and fell forward.


“Gwah!” Takumi did not have the time to close his eyes. He fell, but he did not hit the bed directly. He was close enough to Makoto’s teddy bear that his body first hit the doll’s arms. The momentum of his body caused him to rotate and flip. This saved him a fair amount of pain as when he slammed into the ground that was the firm mattress, he was on his back. The force of the impact had spread around his entire back without putting pressure on any other part of his body. He had somehow performed an ukemi to protect him from the fall.


Takumi stared up at his savior, the brown bear with an eye patch named ‘Chief-kun’, in stunned silence. If he wasn’t fully awake earlier, he certainly was now after the fall and the ukemi. Takumi quietly promised himself that if ever had time in the future, he would make sure to enroll in a judo class to properly learn the technique.


“Ouch… I know I considered falling being a possibility, but when did I trigger the event flag for it?” the boy complained and started to pick himself up. Even when his body was more resilient, he just did not enjoy feeling even the slightest bit of pain. “Well, at least I got out of that just fine…”

 

Upon standing up, Takumi thought to take back the words he had just said.


Observing Makoto from above had spoiled Takumi. He had seen her giant form from a safe, respectful distance the entire time, but now that he had fallen off the tabletop, he had lost the protective barrier that was the 45 cm distance between them. He was now well within his own arm’s reach of his friend’s bare right foot, the same car sized foot that had been used to test his durability earlier.


“… Hard to believe I’m getting intimidated by a girl’s foot…,” Takumi realized he was backing away when he backed into the Chief-kun stuffed bear. He kept his eyes focused on his friend’s feet as they rocked up and down. It was almost hypnotic. “But if I grab it…”


Picturing a scenario of him grabbing Makoto’s foot in his head, he frowned, realizing he’d get dragged along with it and then sent flying before Makoto noticed. Despite being nearly the same size as her foot, he was much lighter. He lost in a height contest, a weight contest, and a strength contest against Makoto’s foot. Takumi realized he had to be careful. Makoto had been moving around a fair amount earlier, so there was no telling when she would again.

“Let’s find another method…”


Takumi looked at his way back up to his shoebox bed. Chief-kun had fallen on its side thanks to the impact of Makoto’s foot and his falling body. He could climb onto the 50 cm stuffed doll, but he would not be able to reach the edge of the night stand even if he stood on it when it had fallen down, leaving him only with 18 cm of height to use as a platform. He couldn’t scale a two story tall building with a ladder that only reached half the way up. He had fallen and now couldn’t get up on his own.


Turning back was not an option, and if he stayed put, there was a chance Makoto wouldn’t notice him when going to sleep. Either her sporadic movements would catch him off guard again or he’d be stranded on her bed until she woke up. He would be left with no choice but to jump off if that were the case. Takumi frowned when he realized that getting Makoto’s attention was his best course of action.


“Hey Neko!” he shouted, but it was as ineffective as it had been since he had been compressed. Makoto still had her headphones on and was listening to the game’s music on full burst. He could hold a concert at her feet and she wouldn’t hear him. “Earth to Neko! Calling Neko! Hey!”


Takumi jumped up and down continuously, trying to muster as much force as he could to shake the bed so that Makoto could feel his presence. His weight, unfortunately, was far too light for the firm mattress. He, who hadn’t been able to make a dent in a pile of folded blankets when he jumped into them, would have to find another way.


“Guess I have no choice…,” the boy spoke to himself. He was reluctant. The option he had been hesitantly avoiding was directly coming up to Makoto.  As much as he trusted Makoto, she wasn’t aware of his presence on her bedside. There was no telling what would happen if he approached. If there was anything he had learned from giant robots and kaiju movies, it was to stay clear from anything big that could move. 


Takumi headed toward the side of the bed touching the wall. He wasn’t so stupid as to move toward Makoto's large bare feet as they rose and fell. Her legs could rise up or stretch out unexpectedly, which was the very reason he had fallen in the first place. He’d get closer to her from the side instead.


“You can stop shaking the bed now, Neko!” Takumi shouted knowing full well he wouldn’t be heard. It helped relieve some of the tension he had from feeling the ground bounce up and down from her leg movements. He struggled to stay upright as he approached the moving fallen trees that were his friend’s thighs. It was stupefying to think that the earthquakes he was feeling were from a 46 kg girl. He was starting to get motion sick.


Unable to maintain his balance, Takumi fell. He landed face first into his friend’s leg. Her soft flesh, warm from having been covered by a blanket until Makoto’s movements kicked it off, cushioned him like an airbag… While it was a meaty air bag, it was at least one that smelled of milk and honey… and sweat...


Takumi picked himself back up using his hands to push him off Makoto. As he did so, he felt the massive weight of Makoto’s muscle and fat with his hands. Her thigh was half his height when Makoto was lying down but, after the physical contact he just had, Takumi was well aware that just her right leg was more than a few metric tons. He knew it would be impossible to budge any part of his giant friend, but that wasn’t his goal in the first place. He just had to get her attention.


Turning toward the direction of his friend’s head, he saw that she hadn’t taken any action from his body slamming into her. Either she was too into the game or his antics were just that insignificant to her. He hoped it was the former. Either way, he knew if he was going to get Makoto’s attention, he’d have to take more drastic measures.


“Sorry Neko, but consider this payback for earlier.” 


The boy didn’t want to admit that he was going to enjoy what he was going to do. The boy placed both of his hands on Makoto’s thigh. He was not going to be able to get a good hold with just one. Then, he pushed his arms in and towards each other to pinch a chunk of the spongy flesh. It was tough to maintain his grip on it. Makoto’s skin tried its best to fall back into its original position. Takumi likened it to kneading a super-sized amount of mochi. He would have to work fast.


“One… Two… Three… Go!”


With as much arm strength as Takumi could muster, the boy twisted the part of Makoto’s thigh that he was able grab hold of with both hands.


“Yeowch!” Makoto screamed loudly enough to deafen Takumi. In her surprise, she rolled over to look at what had painfully pinched her sensitive legs. Unfortunately for Takumi, he was still holding on to Makoto when she moved. He was suddenly pulled into the air and, for an instant, felt completely weightless before his body was flipped and he was slammed on his back. Unlike before with the ukemi, the force of his impact was coupled with the momentum of when Makoto rotated her body. He hit the mattress hard.


“Gwahgh!” Takumi had the wind beat out of him by the simple action of his friend turning over. This was why he was so reluctant to approach Makoto. He knew he was going to regret it.


Makoto’s reflexive movement unfortunately did not let up on Takumi. She had quickly flipped her body in surprise to suddenly being pinched and that had yanked him from one side of the bed to the other.  What Takumi didn’t immediately realize was that he had been flung by the rotation even closer to where Makoto had been lying down. Not only that, she had not completely turned around yet.


Takumi only discovered his predicament when he was staring up not at the distant ceiling but instead at a wall of flesh.


“Wai-” was all the doll-sized boy was able to say before he was smothered by the very thigh he had pinched.


“Oh shit… Sorry for screaming Taku. I freaked out because something suddenly… Taku?”


Makoto’s voice rumbled through her body and into Takumi. He couldn’t hear her words clearly but he felt them. Being pressed down on by several tons of Makoto left him stuck between a rock and a hard place… or rather Makoto’s bare leg and the firm mattress. His forearms were barely exposed, so all he could do was struggle to raise them in a hopeless effort to break free.


It was impossible to get Makoto’s notice this time. Being trapped between her and the bed prevented Takumi from seeing, hearing, feeling, tasting, or smelling anything but his friend’s right thigh. As he gasped for breath in the little room he had, Takumi noticed that there was a strange scent engulfing his body. It was a lingering aroma that was… Wet? Salty…? Bitter...? He wasn’t quite sure how to describe it, but even at a trace amount, it was a noticeable smell.


Takumi realized it when Makoto’s weight shifted again. His body was forcibly dragged to the point where the fabric under his head had changed. Instead of bedsheets, he had been pulled toward Makoto’s shorts. The smell that was now overwhelming him had originated from his friend’s womanhood. Her decision to not wear underwear to bed made the wall between him and her vagina very thin.


As Takumi struggled against the stench of Makoto’s recent masturbation, the girl in question was completely unaware of his location. She had seen the empty shoebox where she had expected Takumi to be and was in a mixed state of surprise and worry. To get a closer look, she sat up, pushing her butt and legs down further into the mattress. Takumi was squished even more under Makoto’s weight.


“Taku? You awake?”


Makoto continued to change her position in order to cross her legs. As a result, Takumi, who Makoto still hadn’t realized was underneath her, had his predicament slowly go from bad to worse. Takumi’s body was ground into her shorts and the mattress as Makoto shifted her legs. The massive pillar of sweaty flesh rubbed against his entire body. Though he was remotely happy he was under Makoto’s thigh and not her butt, he was still suffering and was slowly getting dragged in that direction. The heat from Makoto’s body was radiating into him and he was having difficulty breathing again. He hardly had any breathing room thanks to the hunk of meat and muscle that buried him in the bedsheets.  As it dug deeper and deeper into him, the boy’s open mouth and face were filled and covered with the sweat coming off of Makoto’s body. Her skin, though normally smooth to the touch when he was normal sized, at least according to their friend Misuzu, felt rough at Takumi’s scale. He could only describe the sensation as being run over slowly by a rusty steamroller.


“Ne…ko…” the boy mumbled his giant friend’s name in desperation. He couldn’t move and his body was running low on oxygen.


Then, almost as though some god had heard him, the pressure let up. Since Makoto couldn’t see Takumi so well with just the light of her nightlight, she had to move closer. She did not want to scare Takumi if he was still on the shoebox, however, so she did not move the box. She approached it slowly. Placing her hands in front of her for balance, she leaned forward, releasing Takumi from his agony. He could breathe again and there was finally some distance between his body and Makoto’s butt and legs.


“Shit... Did you slip under the sheets?”


The bed shook as Makoto cautiously pulled the folded sheets out of her shoebox in case Takumi had fallen in. Takumi was still recovering from being crushed, but he could see Makoto’s truck sized rear swaying to and fro. It was hypnotic to the now exhausted doll sized boy. He was so dazed that his eyes could only see the motion of Makoto’s black shorts. Her voice felt distant to him.


“Hey, Taku, where are you? You better not have fallen!”


Realizing that Makoto was worriedly searching for him, Takumi forced himself to stand back up. He had gotten her to notice he wasn’t on the nightstand, but now he had to get her to realize he was right beneath her. The moving earth was not making it easy for Takumi to keep steady, but he saw that a clear goal was in front of him. As she inspected the shoe box, Makoto got on her knees. Her bare feet were pointing in Takumi’s direction again and were just a couple meters away from him from his perspective.


Takumi couldn’t think of any other option now. Before he fell forward again from the shaking bed, the boy darted forward. He was no athlete, but he had been successful with the ukemi earlier. He put all of his strength into what could be called an amateur American football tackle aimed directly at Makoto’s right foot.


“Hyah!” Makoto squeaked when she tapped her foot when she was in such a panicked state. She turned her head around to see what the cause was. “What the hell wa-… Taku?”


Taku, who was essentially hugging Makoto’s bare foot, was still breathing heavily from his earlier lack of oxygen. Now, he was breathing in the smell of feet again and looking up at the mighty tower of Makoto who had finally found him. She looked down at his tiny body with relief and shock.


“Yo… Neko… ‘bout time you noticed…” he spoke between breaths. His voice was too weak for Makoto to hear, but he had finally succeeded. For crying out loud, it had only just passed midnight. His weekend had only just begun. What else did his Golden Week have to bring?




…………………


……………………………………



“So you woke up and decided to take a walk.”


“Uh-huh.”


“And then because I kicked Chief-kun, you fell off the nightstand and onto my bed.”


“Yup.”


“And since I was so into gaming, you had to pinch me to get my attention.”


“That’s right.”


“And I ended up sitting on you…”


“Well, with your leg. Not your butt… Mostly…”


“Seriously?”


“Would I lie to you?”


“…… No I guess not…”


“………”


“… I’m so sorry,” Makoto apologized with a frown. After turning on the lights and leaving the room to get a drink of water, she had listened to Takumi’s tale about what had occurred. 


It was a sight for Takumi. A massive building sized giant was apologizing to him in dogeza on her bed. Even prostrating herself with her head touching the mattress, Makoto’s body still overwhelmed him in size. He could just barely reach the top of Makoto’s head when she was in front of him.


”Don’t be hard on yourself, Neko,” Takumi felt the need to treat his friend kindly. His tiny hand tried to pat her on the head, as was his habit when he was taller than her. Now that he was compressed, he realized it was not something he could do so easily anymore. He had to stretch his arm to the fullest, and even then, patting her hair down required much more force when its bounciness was much more noticeable at his scale. He wasn’t even sure Makoto could feel it. “It’s my fault too. I shouldn’t have been wandering so close to the edge in the first place.”


“Even if you say that, I’m the one who made you fall in the first place. I never pay attention to my surroundings when I game. Mom and Sis keep lecturing me about that, but I didn’t think it’d be that much trouble until today,” Makoto kept her head down which gave Takumi some time to stop patting it and back away before she stood back up straight again. In an instant, her massive body rose high up into the air. Makoto adjusted her seating position so that she was hugging her legs while she looked down at Takumi.  “… So I didn’t wake you?”


“You didn’t,” Takumi shouted up at his towering friend. He stretched his body to give her a display of his energy. “I’m not sure why but it feels like I recover quickly at this size. I might be looking a gift horse in the mouth, but I’d love to check with Mayumi-san’s notes to figure out why.”


Takumi waited for his friend to speak. Her eyes stared down at him through her glasses with concern. He was trying his best to cheer her up, but it looked as though he had scared her. He could clearly see from Makoto’s lip biting that she was holding back. Restraining herself seemed to be difficult for her. 


Slowly, Makoto slowly reached her hand out. Takumi looked up and tried not to flee, but her palm, which could easily grasp his head like a walnut, was admittedly intimidating. 


Makoto lightly ruffled Takumi’s dark brown hair with the center of her palm. Takumi was unused to being on the receiving end, but Makoto was gentle. Her large hand stroked him like a dog owner petting her dog. “Jeez, you sure are full of energy for a guy who was almost under my ass earlier.”


“Don’t remind me. That was a poor way to start my morning.” 


“Well I’m glad at least one of us got a good rest. It’s past midnight now, y’know? I’m getting tired just realizing that.” Makoto stopped petting Takumi and turned to glance at her desk clock. A tired scowl crossed her face. As she calmed down and realized her exhaustion, she pushed her legs forward. Takumi jumped back as her feet slid to where he had just been standing.


“Hey, careful!”


“S-sorry!” Makoto realized her mistake when Takumi called her attention to it. Takumi could see that her eyes were starting to droop. Despite all of her frantic searching for him earlier, she was clearly getting sleepy now that things had calmed down.


“You should probably get some sleep, Neko,” he advised her. “Don’t worry about me. I could use a walk around the house.”


“Hell no,” Makoto refused. She crossed her arms and glared down at him. “You were awake for just a few minutes and you got yourself crushed by accident. As if I’d be crazy enough to let you move around the house at night. I can let you walk on the floor, but you’re staying in this room. Got it?”


Who could say no to a towering, angry woman? “Y-Yes, ma’am.”


Makoto sighed in frustration. “Sorry, Taku. You and I both know it was a long day. I’ll put the shoebox and you on the ground, but that’s it.”


“Let’s skip the shoe box,” Takumi balked. “It kind of stinks of feet. Actually… my whole body kind of stinks now. Your sweat’s been all over me all day.” 


“Stinks? Hey, I just took a bath,” Makoto took offense to being told she stunk.


As he was the talkative type whenever he had the energy, Takumi did not shut up when he should have. “I don’t know. Your tights were really stuffy. It took a while to get that sour taste out of my mouth.”


“H-hey, I said I was sorry already.”


Takumi continued without listening to his friend’s self-conscious defense. “When I was under your leg earlier, the sweat was there too. There was some other smell there too… Man, it was dank. I couldn’t breathe in there.”


“Dank…? Under my leg…?” Makoto repeated his words. It took her time to process his fast and small voice talking.


“Well, I’m glad it was only your thigh. You were this close to sitting on me and I was getting dragged into your shorts before you stood up too. ”


“Dragged in…?”


“Still, I’d love to take a bath sometime soon. I need to get this stench off me or else it’ll cling to me even when I’m back to normal. I’m not going to lie, Neko. You sweat a little too mu- Gwah!”


Thump!


Takumi’s insensitive and oblivious rambles got him in big trouble. Makoto had finally come to realize that he had gotten more than just a whiff of her sexual activities. Upset and embarrassed, she did not stop her feet from sliding forward. They slid straight into Takumi’s legs and knocked the boy off balance. He fell onto the top of her 23 cm right foot and found himself riding it until Makoto chose to stop.


“I really hate that insensitive part of you, Taku…”


“Insensitive?” Taku repeated as he used his right arm to try and lift himself up off of Makoto’s feet. He was interrupted when the girl’s right leg started to rise into the air with him still limply on it. “Whoawhoawhoa!”


Makoto slammed her foot back down onto the bed. Though she was not stepping on Takumi’s body, Takumi felt the force when the bed and Makoto’s foot bounced back up after the impact. He was launched up a meter in the air from his perspective and landed back in front of Makoto’s feet. She suspended the soles of both of her feet above his fallen body. Takumi looked up to see her glowering at him with increasingly reddening cheeks and ears.


“Nek-?”


Without giving him the time to speak, Makoto pushed her feet forward again, this time onto Takumi’s chest. She made sure to not press down on him any more than necessary to keep him from moving. Takumi found himself face to face with the big toes of both her left and right feet.


“Ah jeez. What a pain. It’s finally the holidays and I get dragged into dealing with Mayu-nee’s projects and an insensitive jerk staying over. And after that panic attack, I sure need to rest my feet,” Makoto was not subtle with the purposeful bad acting and the sarcasm. She was loud and vocal as her watermelon sized toes scrunched up in front of Takumi’s face. They swayed up and down, threatening to smack him. The smell of foot sweat once again assaulted Takumi’s nose, much stronger now that they were on top of him.


“Oy! Hey! Neko, please!”


“I bet they sure stink according to some little doll,” Makoto continued ‘ignoring’ him with a pout. “Some perverted little doll who doesn’t know how to treat a woman.”


“H-hey, I was just being hones-”


Takumi’s open mouth was suddenly forced shut when Makoto nudged her toe into his face. She continued to speak, not allowing him a moment’s rest. “Heh, you’re normally a big dumbass who doesn’t understand delicacy at all, but now you’re just a perverted little foot-toy that I can shut up with my big toe. Maybe I should just leave you at this size.”


Makoto’s words sent a frightening chill down Takumi’s spine. He hoped she was just joking, but she could very well follow through with her threat. Makoto had complete control over him now. He couldn’t move. He couldn’t even struggle. He was being completely engulfed under Makoto’s soles. Tears poured down his eyes because all he could do was be overwhelmed from having rancid foot sweat shoved into his nose and mouth.


“You’ve got to be…. kidding me…” Takumi fought back the tears and the pressure his body was feeling. Makoto was starting to go overboard. 


“Or I could just leave you at my feet for the night. I am feeling sleepy and it’d be too much work to make your bed again. Ooh… or maybe I could stuff you in today’s tights. Then you could learn to enjoy the smell of my body…”


Correction: Makoto had gone overboard. 


“Ne- *cough* Neko!” Takumi shouted his friend’s nickname as loudly as he could, but Neko continued playing with him with her feet. Whether or not she heard him didn’t seem to matter now if she was choosing to ignore him. There was only one thing Takumi could think of to get something to happen.


Pulling his head back to get some room between him and Makoto’s toe, the compressed boy opened his mouth and launched forward into it. He sank his teeth right into the big toe.


“Yeowch!” Makoto immediately felt the bite. In reaction, she pulled her feet off of Takumi and reeled back on her bed. Takumi was thankful he opened his mouth in time or else he would have needed dentures with the speed she recoiled away at.


“Gwah… Finally free…,” Takumi was relieved to finally be able to stand back up again. He gave Makoto an angry glance, not amused by what he just transpired. “That was really uncalled for, Neko!”


Makoto fought fire with fire and yelled back. “Hey, I’m not the one who had a good whiff of a girl’s pussy.”


“P-u!?” Takumi was used to Makoto’s occasional curses, but her saying the word ‘pussy’ caught him off guard. “It’s not my fault I was stuck there, y’know?”


Both of them were starting to lose the momentum of their anger thanks to the other’s reasoning. “W-Well, you didn’t have to tell me it smelled bad… Girls are sensitive about that kind of stuff.”


“I-,” Takumi recognized his bad habit of talking too much, but still felt the need to defend his argument while apologizing. “At this size everything seems amplified. I’m sorry for not shutting up earlier, but this whole getting crushed thing is getting old. You really freaked me out with what you said, Neko.”


“Too far? … I… No, you’re right… That was… bad… Really bad…,” Makoto grit her teeth. It looked as though she was having a headache. Did she realize only just now what she had done? She returned the apology with one of her own. “… I’m sorry too. Getting embarrassed and angry like that was stupid of me. I shouldn’t be bullying you after all the stuff I did today… Maybe I’m just pissy from being sleepy.”


Takumi was sure Makoto had been enjoying herself earlier, but she was honestly regretting her actions as well. He, too, knew he needed to learn to shut up, and not just in front of Makoto while he was compressed. It was a skill he needed to practice or else he’d be in trouble in the future.


“Truce?” Takumi proposed. He extended his hand out of habit.


“…Truce,” Makoto accepted. To meet his hand, she extended her index finger. Takumi grabbed the large finger and shook it up and down. The feeling was surreal to him, but then again, the entire day had been that way.


It really said something about their relationship when, after getting into a quick argument, the two of them apologized to each other within seconds. Immediately after calling the truce, Takumi and Makoto both relaxed. Takumi sat down on the bed to give his legs a rest. His trained muscles needed to relax after having felt so much pressure. The pain hadn’t been too bad, but the overall experience had been hard on him.


Takumi watched as Makoto checked the spot where Takumi had bitten her. He had used all of his jaw strength to retaliate and it seemed to leave a mark.


“Well, damn. It isn’t bleeding, but I can see the tiny teeth marks,” she told him. She rested her foot back down on the bed and faced it toward him. She pointed at the mark on her right foot’s big toe that he had attacked. “You’re pretty ballsy to ruin a girl’s well cared for feet.”


“Ballsy? That was more like desperation,” Takumi stood up and approached Makoto to inspect her right foot. He kept his distance somewhat, wanting to avoid the aroma drifting from it, but he did want to inspect his handiwork. She was correct when she said that there were teeth marks. He could see that the skin was red around the indentation he made. Takumi checked his own teeth. The lingering taste of sweat and dry skin was still in his mouth. He wasn’t sure but he may have swallowed something he shouldn’t have.


“I better not get infected” “I hope nothing was infectious.”


Takumi blinked. So did Makoto. They shared a laugh from having the same thoughts and saying it at the exact same time. 


Placing his hand on Makoto’s bitten foot, Takumi got a good feel of her epidermis. The skin would have normally felt smooth at normal size, but he could feel uneven, rough sections that wouldn’t have been noticed at regular size. He gave the toe a quick squeeze “I think it should be fine. Looks like I only bit the outer layer. And even if I did break through, I don’t think I was anywhere near a vein or artery…”


Takumi searched for any visible veins or arteries on Makoto’s foot but was having difficulty doing so. Being the same height as it, he could see the various whorls, loops, and arches that would form her right foot’s toe prints. He could feel the bumps and ridges along the foot that Makoto would probably have difficulty noticing. He groped at Makoto’s sole and gave it a few gentle hits to see if he could get it to respond. Unfortunately, he was having no luck. Any blood vessels were probably further behind the relatively thick layer of skin.


“Hyaa! ”


Takumi stepped back to avoid Makoto’s toes scrunching together. He heard a strange sound in the distance. Looking up, Takumi saw Makoto with her eyes closed, trembling with a red face.  


“Taku… That kind of tickles.”


“Sorry,” the boy apologized. He had gotten into his research mindset again. “I didn’t think I was being too forceful.”


“No. Don’t be. I’m just very ticklish at my feet.”


Ticklish? Was such a gigantic wall really that sensitive? Takumi was not only surprised but also curious. Makoto hadn’t retreated her foot yet, but she was still observing him. He’d love to get his revenge, but he also knew a ticklish person could make very sudden movements. He’d rather not get kicked off the bed at full force.


“Hey, Taku. How does my foot feel at that size?” Makoto interrupted Takumi’s thoughts. “Sorry for asking. I know you’ve been around it all day and all, but I’m curious.”


Makoto’s question was interesting to Takumi. He had definitely encountered Makoto’s feet enough to last a lifetime, but putting it into proper words on short notice was difficult for the doll-sized boy. Takumi racked his brain to answer. “It’s… well how do I put this… it feels rougher than I thought it’d be. I can feel the ridges of your toe prints for crying out loud. It’s also got this soft give to it, like I can push it in and it’ll take a moment before going back to normal. I want to call it a wall with how big and firm it is, but it’s not like any wall I’ve ever seen.”


“Wow… That’s a pretty serious explanation. ”


“Hey, my job being compressed here is to be able to describe how the experience feels. I’d be a terrible test subject if I can’t do that,” Takumi boasted, feeling a little pride in his ability.


“Well, if that job doesn’t work out, you might want to consider a job as a mini-masseuse,” laughed Makoto. “That actually felt pretty good before it started tickling.”


Takumi took the compliment with reluctance. “At least take out the mini. Besides, I doubt randomly poking around your foot would feel good in the long run.”


“Hey, you never know. Why don’t you give my left foot a try?” Makoto pulled her right leg closer to her and instead kicked her left leg out in Takumi’s direction. The boy stumbled when the bed shook, but he was getting practice finding his center of mass to stay balanced.


Takumi saw Makoto’s smiling face as she rubbed her eyes. He shook his head in disbelief. He had looked at Makoto’s foot earlier because he was feeling sorry for biting her, but giving a foot massage to a foot as tall as him was something he did not want to do.


Baring his teeth, the boy gave his giant friend a toothy grin. “Do you want me to bite you again?”


Makoto literally retreated and pulled back her other foot, realizing her suggestion was a big request considering all she had done to him. “Sorry. Guess that was asking for too… much…”


As she said the last word of her sentence, Makoto yawned. She wasn’t lying earlier when she said she was tired.


“Crap… I should really be getting to sleep or else I’m going to be useless tomorrow.” She and Takumi both checked the time and saw that it was 1 o’ clock in the morning.


“You should just go to bed then,” Takumi advised her. “I’ve still got energy so you can just leave me on the floor like I said before we started fighting. No need to bother with the shoe box. Though I’d appreciate it if you also gave me your GS Vita. I might get bored later.”


“If you can play at that size, sure. Let me just plug it in and mute it so you don’t wake me up,” Makoto turned her body so she could extend her legs off her bed to stand up. She moved to grab the game system’s charger from her desk and to turn off the light. The room dimmed until only the nightlight’s glow was left. Takumi watched as Makoto’s dark figure navigated the dark room to plug her game system in and place it on the floor. She then bent down in front of her bed to get eye level with Takumi. “If you’re going to wander, make sure you don’t leave this room, okay?”


“The door’s closed anyways,” Takumi agreed with a shrug. He saw Makoto spread the sheets she had thrown out of the shoe box earlier onto the ground. She placed them further away from her bed so she wouldn’t step on them when she got up in the morning. There, she placed the game system and the glass of water she had gotten from the kitchen earlier. She had made him a little home base on the floor.


“Okay, this time, it’s my turn to sleep,” the giant girl placed her hands around the boy. She waited for him to be ready before she picked him up to bring him down to the floor. He stared into the girl’s drowsy, plate sized eyes, and she stared back. 


“Good night again, Taku,” she told him with a smile.


“Sweet dreams, Neko,” he replied. Makoto wrapped her hands around him and began to take him off of the bed. Takumi felt his body dragged through the air as she brought him to the floor and stood up to her full height. He watched the building sized girl crawl into her blankets from his lowered point of view.


Hopefully it wouldn’t be a long night. For now, all he could do was pass the time as his giant friend slept and dreamed.

Chapter End Notes:

For full color images, check my dA:

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch5-Nighttime-Antics-1-985249084

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch5-Nighttime-Antics-2-985249645

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch5-Nighttime-Antics-3-985249931