- Text Size +

Captive Thoughts (28 cm/9 cm)


-----


(Side - Taku: Takumi Endou)


-----


To say gaming was a casual, just-for-fun hobby would earn the contempt of many people. Takumi knew Makoto played games to relieve stress, but seeing the save files for her games reminded him once again that she could fit in with the gamer crowd for a reason. 


Nightmare Level difficulty on one of the reportedly hardest RPG games of all time is something he’d never be able to do. That wasn’t the only challenge Makoto had done either. In another game, he found she had sequence broken to playing through the entire game without a weapon. And on a different downloaded game, she had grinded to max level when the maximum level was 999.


How Makoto had time on her hands to put in all those hours was beyond Takumi. He was a fan of several of the series Makoto had on her memory card, but he would never be able to pull off the dedication needed to play like Makoto did. He could only watch or play on an easier difficulty, but he didn’t play those particular games that night because at his size, with the need to stretch both of his arms out to even reach the control stick and the buttons, attempting to play most of Makoto’s real-time action games would be difficult.  Searching through her game downloads, Takumi tried to find something that did not require him to use controls effectively. The GS Vina, at the moment, was more like an old arcade machine to him considering the size of the buttons. A dungeon crawler or simple, old fashioned RPG or even a visual novel would be easier for him to go through.


The game Takumi chose to help pass the time was one he didn’t expect to see. Makoto had one of the video games based on the fantasy card game he used to play in elementary school. The old anime he used to watch religiously as a child got so popular thanks to the card game. Makoto being a fan wasn’t surprising to him, but her having a digital copy of one of the video games of the series was surprising when they both grew out of playing. He wasn’t the type to get extremely into gaming, but Takumi spent a decent amount of time playing for nostalgia.


“Gah. My Color Magic deck just can’t beat that Sprite deck. Multi-Mini is such a cheap magic card,” Takumi stepped away from the TV-screen sized display of the GS Vina. He had lost for the third duel in a row against the computer opponent. If he played any longer, he’d get too frustrated.


Takumi turned from his seated position on his blanket base to look at the window. Through the blinds, he could see the moonlight and dark sky. It was still night time. Makoto’s desk clock told him that he had been playing for three and a half hours. It was just past 4:30 in the morning.  He was surprised he wasn’t tired from playing in the dark for so long. His vision was normally shot after playing after an hour and a half. He may have gotten a lot of energy from resting earlier, but playing for a lengthy amount of time was not something he was accustomed to. He’d expect that more from Makoto than him. 


Takumi stood up and stretched his body. He walked around the portable game console and hit the button to put it into sleep mode. The sun hadn’t risen yet, but his body was still very energetic. Gaming successfully helped him pass the time while Makoto slept. It was strange, really, to be gaming next to the bed of a gigantic high school girl. Although the game system had been set on mute, he had been mumbling to himself as he played. He still couldn’t curb that habit, but he was more aware of it now. The fact that Makoto hadn’t woken up gave some credibility to the phrase ‘quiet as a mouse’. 


“Ngh… Ssnnnk… Ungh…”


Well… Makoto’s snoring might have been the other reason why she couldn’t hear him. She seemed to be sleeping comfortably, but there were occasional jerks of her body that accompanied the sudden outbursts. Her breathing and snoring filled the otherwise silent room, making sure he did not forget her presence even while asleep.


“Ngggggh… Ta… Snnnnnk…”


She certainly made ignoring her difficult.


“Well… I guess now’s as good a time as any for a walk,” Takumi scratched his head. There really wasn’t much else to do waiting for somebody to wake up. Even at regular size, passing time from 1 o’ clock until morning was going to be difficult. At 1/6th size, all he had was Makoto’s game system. He couldn’t leave the room to look at the Compression Chamber and most objects were out of reach on Makoto’s desk, dresser, and nightstand. Even if he wandered, he could only observe things from a toy-sized perspective, and looking at things from below for so long hurt both his neck and his ego. Nonetheless, he needed a change of pace from so much gaming. The worst outcome had come to pass: he was bored.


The first destination on Takumi’s path was Makoto’s bed. The bedframe put the mattress high above him. He tilted his head back to see if he could see Makoto when he was right by it. He’d be better off seeing the fence that prevented people from jumping off the school roof. Makoto was sleeping away from the edge of the bed and towards the wall. He supposed that was for the best. He felt uncomfortable with the thought of Makoto facing him from her bed as he roamed the room.


The 28 cm boy spent a minute walking toward Makoto’s nightlight. It was across the room, but the flower shaped light was the closest thing to his level he could interact with. He did not get too close, however, because of how bright it was within 30 cm of it. The brightness of the nightlight was on par with that of a searchlight to him. He could understand why bugs were attracted to light at night. It was like a beacon, a blinding beacon.


Takumi passed the flower-light landmark and approached the door. On the way was his friend’s book bag. She must have placed it in her room when she returned home. It was a black and green striped duffel bag. Touching the bag, Takumi could push in partially but immediately hit a solid object. He was certain it was Makoto’s textbooks, which reminded Takumi of the fact that he also had homework for Golden Week… He’d get that done later.


Wanting to forget that part of reality, Takumi continued his path toward the door. He could see the hallway light shine under the door. There was maybe a centimeter and a half of height between the bottom of the door and the floor.  There wasn't enough room to pass under even at his size, and the doorknob up above was definitely out of his reach; however, he saw that Makoto hadn’t shut it fully when she had gone to grab a glass of water earlier. She had tried to close the door but hadn’t used enough force so the dead-latch caught on the door frame. While it was possible for him to push the door open, Takumi wasn’t going to break out. The thought of wandering outside the room admittedly crossed his mind. He wanted to get back to the Compression Chamber and his belongings which were all in the guest room, but he didn’t want to invoke Makoto’s rage. 


“Ngh… Ta…ku… No...”


Hearing his name startled Takumi. He looked back at Makoto. She had rolled onto the back in the time he was inspecting the door. He could see that her head was turned in his direction, but her open mouth told him he was asleep. Was she sleep-talking? He was at least lucky she hadn’t woken up to see him at the door. He did not want to explain himself.


The boy’s jaunt around his friend’s bedroom continued. He approached Makoto’s dresser. The rectangular shape of the wood dresser made its towering size a lot more like a skyscraper than Makoto, though Makoto had definitely been taller to look up at. He could just barely reach the brass knob for the bottom drawer. This was what drew his curiosity. Could he pull it? Takumi gripped his hands around the metal orb and yanked with all of his strength. He felt he nearly pulled his shoulder from the effort, but the drawer shifted out of place. He was actually successful.


“Hm… If I can pull it out, I can probably push it back in,” Takumi considered. He used that thought to justify continuing. He tried to grab hold and pull again. 


It was a slow and steady process pulling a wooden desk drawer for the doll sized boy. He was budging the heavy wooden container and its contents millimeter by millimeter. He realized he was not getting anywhere with strength alone. He wasn’t a strong person even at normal size. He was, however, a thinker. There was a better way. He knew it.


“I shouldn’t have taken off my jacket,” he mumbled and took off his shirt. He twisted it, tossed it around the knob, and then tied it into a knot. It gave him an easier place to apply his strength. Using this strategy, he pulled the shirt like he was playing tug of war at the school athletics festival. He was impressed to see his millimeter successes grow quickly into centimeters. “Yes. It works.”


After a minute of pulling further, Takumi’s progress on the drawer had reached 15 cm. He couldn’t climb up to see the contents of the drawer at his height, but simply being able to move a normal sized object was an accomplishment to him. He felt a little proud of himself. He had successfully passed the time and proved his own ability even at a reduced size.


Takumi looked behind him again. Makoto’s snoring had grown quieter, so he was worried about waking her up. Thankfully, she was still asleep. Feeling relief, he pulled on his shirt again. A thought crossed his mind. Could he use the shirt as a rope to climb onto the knob and then stand on the knob to get a look into the dresser? It was an interesting challenge. With a grip on his shirt and his right foot on the side of the drawer, he climbed up. He wasn’t that good at gym, but for some reason, his body felt capable of accomplishing the task. Had the Compression Chamber enhanced his physical ability? If it did, it wasn’t too remarkable of an enhancement. 


“Oh boy…”


He should have quit while he was ahead. What Takumi saw made him go pale.


Underwear. Folded bras and panties of assorted colors and patterns as well as different types of leggings were inside the massive wooden drawer he had scaled. A scent of detergent wafted from the piles of Makoto’s undergarments that mixed with the smell of wooden lacquer from the drawer. Takumi was less preoccupied with the smell than he was with the overall implications of his previous actions.


The idea of perverted boys who would willingly aim for a girl’s panties was continuously perpetuated by many of the late night anime shows he and his friends watched. He never thought he’d be one of them. Though he had peaked on Makoto changing earlier, climbing into his friend’s panty drawer was not something he had purposely intended to do. He had deliberately opened up the drawer and climbed up without ill intentions, but if Makoto caught him at that very moment or noticed after the fact, she wouldn’t realize that. If that were the case, he was dead meat. He recalled Makoto’s mention of stuffing him in her used tights earlier. He’d rather not give her a reason to go through with her threat.


“Taku?” Makoto’s voice caused a primal fear to surge in Takumi. Running on pure adrenaline, he immediately let go of the wooden drawer, caught his shirt on the way down, and turned in the direction of Makoto’s bed. 


“N-Neko! It’s not what you think. I was just experi… men… ting…” 


Nobody had been behind Takumi. Makoto was still in her bed. She was still asleep. She had even turned her body towards the wall, making it impossible for her to see him from her position. It was just her sleep-talking again. Takumi dropped onto the floor when he realized he was safe. He had gotten so worked up over nothing and had spent so much of his energy in that brief instance of panic. He then realized his lower body was pitching a tent. 


“Hahaha… Seriously…?”


A weak laugh escaped Takumi. How could he possibly have enjoyed the idea of Makoto catching him? The natural physical reaction of his body worried the boy. Makoto was a beauty, he knew that much. When they went to the water park years ago, he was witness to that, but he trained himself to not look at his best friend lecherously. Being the size of Makoto’s foot, though, had allowed him to experience his well-developed friend up close and personal. He wasn’t not going to be able to maintain his composure if he kept having to be concerned over being hurt at his size around a gigantic member of the opposite sex.


“I am so going to make fun of Neko’s sleep-talk when I get the chance…,” the boy promised his revenge.


Putting his shirt back on, Takumi moved to hide the evidence of his activity. He put both of his hands on the desk drawer. To his delight, pushing was easier than pulling. He spent a majority of his energy closing the drawer. He ran out of energy before closing it shut, but it was enough that he believed Makoto wouldn’t be able to notice.


Takumi frowned. He still felt Mayumi’s machine was an amazing device, but he really wanted to get back to normal. In his current state, Makoto was not somebody he could handle. When he got back to regular size, Makoto was going to suffer through a rant about his grievances. He was going to have a long chat with Mayumi about the dangers of being compressed as well. Only then could he get back to studying the Compression Chamber.


Takumi checked the clock again. It was just past 5 o’ clock. He was going to have to last through the night for several more hours and then Makoto was going to continue the experiments on him. The thought made him shudder. As gung-ho as he had been over testing the device, he was growing reluctant. He was now more concerned with not pissing off Makoto and winding up under her foot or ass again. It irked him, really. It was difficult to get into the science when he was literally in the hands of the giant beauty of his mentor’s sister. For some reason, Makoto was behaving strangely as well. What he wanted to do was get back to normal as soon as possible…


The high schooler recalled something he had noticed on his walk. There was one option open to him if he chose to take it. He had rejected the idea earlier, but it was growing more and more tempting by the second. Standing back up, Takumi turned his head to the wall where Makoto’s nightlight and book bag were. 


The door wasn’t shut.


-----


(Side - Neko: Makoto Komiya)


-----


Unaware of her friend Takumi’s actions in her room, Makoto Komiya slept soundly, if her snoring wasn’t evidence of her pleasant sleep. It was within her dreams that her subconscious thoughts mixed and melded together to take form. With the day’s events still fresh in her head, the contents of her nighttime fantasy, of course, involved the compression machine and Takumi.


Although Makoto had been asleep through Takumi’s late night jaunt around her room, her mind had done a good job at depicting his movements around her room. One situation in particular was the starting focus of Makoto’s dream. Dream Takumi was not having a good time, and Dream Makoto was greatly aware of it.


Stomp!


“Hey Takumi, what do you think you’re doing?”


“N-Neko! U-um… I was um… getting some exercise?”


A half-naked Takumi was climbing up Makoto’s underwear drawer. She had caught sight of him when she had woken up and walked over to the dresser. The doll sized boy turned to see the human tower of his friend looking down on him with sleepy but angry eyes. She tried to pull her bangs away from her eyes, but the girl’s long hair curled in several different directions thanks to the natural phenomena known as bed hair.


“Why… are you looking… in my underwear drawer?”


Makoto did not give the boy any time to respond. Before Takumi could open his mouth, she reached down and snatched him up. The speed in which she grabbed him disoriented Takumi. It took a moment for him to realize he was being stared down at by an angry red face.


“You perverted doll. Are you really that interested in a girl’s panties?”


“I-I-I was just curious, Neko! Er… No wait… that’s not what I meant…”


Makoto glowered at him, terrifying the doll sized boy with a tense gaze. A chill traveled down Takumi’s spine as a mischievous grin formed on his friend’s face. She had come up with an idea she was sure he wouldn’t like. Makoto tightened her grip, squeezing the air out of him and began swinging her arms as she dashed out of her room. Takumi could only see blurs of color as he went on the most ballistic roller coaster ride ever. His stomach churned from being pulled upwards and then yanked back down repeatedly.


The undulations stopped when Makoto turned on the lights. When Takumi recovered, he realized he was in the bathroom. Makoto had her other hand in her laundry hamper. “Well, if you like exploring a girl’s panties so much, then let’s make sure you get the full experience.”


“Full experience?” Takumi repeated. His heart dropped when he saw what Makoto was pulling out of her laundry basket. She had been wearing pantyhose over her underwear the previous day. What she had pulled out was her dark tights with the white panties still inside. Immediately, the doll sized boy realized what the giant girl was planning. “W-w-w-wait! Neko! Let’s talk about th-”


Takumi bit his tongue mid-sentence when he was thrown. He was sent flying into the opening of Makoto’s pantyhose and into the panties that were inside. He was wrapped by the white cotton cloth that slowed his impact, but the force of Makoto’s throw sent him flying further into the tights down the left leg.


“Enjoy, Takumi,” Dream Makoto lifted her pantyhose up until Takumi was eye level with her. He could see her smirking face through the dark threads. She blew her hot breath through the pantyhose and into his face. He was washed in a mixture of Makoto’s morning breath and the residual sweat and body odor and clung to the fabric that surrounded him. The thick fog of Makoto’s aroma choked him, causing the trapped boy to cough repeatedly. He had to close his eyes to prevent them from stinging in the wind caused by Makoto’s breathing.


“D-Damnit, Neko,” Takumi coughed. “This isn’t funny!”


“Not to you maybe… I’m going to enjoy this.”


Licking her lips, Makoto ignored the boy’s complaints. She began to clump her tights together into a ball with Takumi in the center. Takumi was knocked left and right and up and down as her hands slammed together. Makoto’s tights and the panties inside wrapped around him like a tarp. He was forced into the fetal position as Makoto’s hands pressed together. The pressure of Makoto rolling up her pantyhose enveloped Takumi. All he could do was endure the crushing force of the used, sweat coated fabrics of Makoto’s panties and pantyhose as they smothered every nook and cranny of his body. 


Takumi couldn’t move. His body was being crushed from all sides. The ball of Makoto’s undergarments formed the mold for his posture as Makoto ground his body with the fibers of her pantyhose. Compression had raised his durability enough for him to withstand the pressure, but it did not fully numb the pain. Every bone and nerve in his body was aching.


“Grgh! Stop! Neko! Please!”


“Don’t think you can order me around, you dumbass. At this size, you’re nothing more than my little toy. So come on, how does this feel? Or this? Or this? Or this?”


Makoto was not content with just trapping the shrunken Takumi in her tights. It wasn’t enough to satisfy her. She tossed the wadded-up ball up and down, left and right, let it fall to the floor, and kicked it around with her feet. Takumi’s body spun, flew, and fell as she played with his prison. His screams as his body whizzed through the air with every casual throw she made were muffled by her pantyhose, but she could hear every bit of his wailing.


Dream Makoto was like a little devil, or rather, a cat playing with a yarn ball; a black cat, considering the black spaghetti strap and shorts the dream form wore. She got down on all fours and began swatting Takumi out of the bathroom with her hand. Laughter escaped her lips as she played with her living toy. Takumi couldn’t fight back. He couldn’t even tell up from down. Makoto knocked the little high schooler with increasing force with each hit and then pounced forward to catch him and continue the assault.


Slam!


“Hey, stop that!”


Suddenly, the dark, cat-like Makoto was stopped from using her full strength on the ball of tights Takumi was in. Unfortunately for Takumi, the thing that stopped him was a barefoot that slammed straight down onto him. Its owner: a second Makoto.


For every devil, there was an angel. The counter the cruel, black garbed Makoto was a Makoto who was dressed in a white one-piece dress. She let off a hesitant aura but still stood firm with anger against her antithesis. The unlucky Takumi was witness to that firmness as the second Dream Makoto ground her foot onto him and his prison.


“Quit bullying Taku!”


Dark Makoto was unsurprised by the appearance of her rival. She was annoyed to have her fun interrupted. She stood up, wiped the dust off of her tight shorts, and spoke. “Bullying? I haven’t even gotten started yet.”


“He’s been through enough. I know we started this to get back at him, but you’re going too far,” Light Makoto stomped her foot hard onto Takumi, unaware of his existence. He groaned in pain. She had used her full force on him.


“Too far?” Dark Makoto repeated with disinterest. She pointed down at Takumi. “You’re the one crushing him right now.”


“I am?” Light Makoto checked her foot and saw just who she was stepping on. When she saw his weakened body, she screamed and jumped off. “Kyah! Taku, I’m so sorry!”


Takumi could see the cruller version of Makoto shake her head at the sight of her opposite’s reaction. He then felt his body gently being lifted up. The dark filter of the pantyhose disappeared as a hand reached in to take his exhausted body out of the pantyhose. He saw Light Makoto’s worried face as she held him in her hands. The concern she showed was genuine, as expected of her appearance as the angelic half of Makoto.


“Phew. Thank goodness, you’re okay. Don’t worry. I don’t want to hurt you.”


Light Makoto slowly stood back up making sure the rise was gentle and comfortable for the tiny boy. She continued to stay focused on treating Takumi kindly but was soon interrupted by laughter.


“Pfft! Hahaha! Hahahaha! The hell was with that reaction? That’s so unlike us. You’re trying too hard with this pure-ass bullshit.”


Dream Takumi felt Light Makoto’s muscles twitch. Even in a dream, Makoto couldn’t picture herself as a kind soul.


“Shut up! I know that already!” Light Makoto gritted her teeth, annoyed to have to admit that being a bastion of purity was out of character for her. “But you’re the one who's been hurting Taku and treating him like a toy. He’s going to hate us because you’ve been enjoying this!”


“You’re? You’ve? Bitch, we’ve been enjoying it,” Dark Makoto took offense. She approached her ‘good’ version and smacked her hands from below. Takumi flew up what he felt was half a meter and had to be caught by a panicked Light Makoto. The girl had to hold the doll sized boy against her chest to prevent her from dropping him. Takumi found himself embraced by the warmth of two massive orbs. His face was slammed into Light Makoto’s left breast, preventing him from speaking, though he wasn’t in any position to be speaking in the first place anyways.


“N-No, I haven’t been,” Light Makoto refused to agree. Her eyes shifted left and right as she tried to think of an excuse. She pushed Takumi further into her chest. Due to the low-cut nature of her dress, Dream Takumi was directly in her cleavage. “I just… thought it was nice… that he was paying attention to us…”


Light Makoto was completely unaware of her actions, slowly suffocating the boy as she spaced out with a blush on her face. Dream Takumi could see out of the corner of his eye her dark side frowning with mild disgust. A chill went up his spine when the cruel girl’s frown switched to a grin. “That means you were enjoying it. Why don’t you just admit it? We like Takumi, and having him literally in the palm of our hands, unable to look at anyone else but us is such a turn on.”


“N-No!” Light Makoto pulled away from her counterpart. “I’m not a perverted sadist like you!”


“Oh, is that so?” Dark Makoto raised an eyebrow. A mischievous smirk crossed her face. Taking advantage of Light Makoto’s hesitance, Dark Makoto pounced forward and grabbed her light half’s arms. She pried open her palms so that Takumi was out of her grasp and then spread her arms wide and knocked her down to the ground. The doll sized boy fell with her and landed directly between the girl’s breasts. 


“Ngh!”


Light Makoto was pinned to the floor by her dark clothed self who was looking her straight in the eye. Takumi, on the other hand, was looking at Dark Makoto’s enormous chest as it loomed above him. He was already stuck between two enormous orbs and now had another two to deal with.


“Hate to break it to you, dumbass, but I am you!” Dark Makoto declared with confidence as she straddled her opposite. “Which means everything I enjoy is everything you do, even if you’re too scared to admit it.” 


The struggles of Light Makoto trying to break free from her opponent were futile. All her shaking served to do was slam her boobs left and right. Takumi, who was sandwiched in-between, felt the erratic jiggling of massive spheres that were almost as big as he was.


“I’m not scared. It’s just wrong,” Light Makoto argued.


“Wrong?” Dark Makoto chuckled. She let go of her rival’s arms but immediately grabbed hold of her voluptuous boobs. Takumi was grateful that she stopped the repeating impacts, but the stillness brought with it tension. “Well how about you tell me your feelings again after this?”


“What are yo- Kyaa!”


Before Light Makoto could finish her sentence, Dark Makoto slammed her rival’s boobs together. Takumi was suddenly crushed between them. He could liken it to being inside a car crusher. The intense pressure could be felt throughout his entire body, and although he was durable, his bones screamed as the giant Dark Makoto began groping and playing with her other self’s boobs. Every slight movement dragged his doll sized body up and down, left and right painfully.


“Didn’t you say you liked Takumi paying attention to us? Didn’t you want him to get his just deserts for only thinking about Mayu-nee? Didn’t you enjoy having him under our thumb? Didn’t you like the idea of dominating him with every part of our body?”


“Nngh! Stop! Taku’s… Taku’s…”


Dark Makoto ignored her opposite’s cries. She focused solely on Takumi. The shrunken boy, trapped between the girl’s boobs, was being pulverized. The friction of the warm skin scraping against his body was utterly straining the limits of his endurance. His body was getting soaked in the sweat that was from her light self’s body. There was nothing he could do but try to survive the torture they were inflicting on him with just Dark Makoto’s gropes.


“He’s not only looking at us; he’s taking in everything about us. He’s finally ours and not Mayu-nee’s.”


“No… Gnk…”


“Wouldn’t it be great to just make him smaller? Then we’d be his entire world. Why don’t we just stop being so irritable and embrace how hot that sounds?”


“Nghh… I won’t… I won’t hurt Taku,” Light Makoto tried her best not to listen. Her face was red and her body was sweating from all the struggling she had been doing. Her dark version was anything but gentle. She was kneading her breasts like bread dough, savoring the tiny Takumi’s muffled wails. Light Makoto ground her teeth. She could feel her dress getting damp where Dark Makoto was sitting. Her opposite truly embodied her deepest desires. In contrast, she was supposed to be the voice of reason, but even she had to admit they had been holding in their emotions for too long. That dam she was holding back was overflowing.


Dark Makoto was ready to break that dam.


“Still resisting, huh? Well I can fix that,” Dark Makoto frowned for a moment, but then, an idea crossed her mind. With a mischievous smile, she snapped her fingers. 


Before either Light Makoto or Takumi could think, the doll sized boy vanished… or rather… got smaller. The master of the dream world was Makoto after all, and her dark half wanted him tiny. The now 9 cm tall boy found himself lost between breasts that were twice as tall as he was. His entire body was draped in the shadow of the two building sized orbs. But they weren’t the only orbs either. Above him was Dark Makoto’s giant swaying breasts that could fall onto him and crush his form on a whim.  She very well could. She stared him hungrily. 


“Eh? What did yo- Mmph?!”


Light Makoto couldn’t finish her sentence. In a quick and continuous motion, Dark Makoto plucked the miniscule boy out of her other half’s cleavage, tossed him in her own mouth, bent down, and then assaulted her rival’s mouth.



A French kiss overtook both Light Makoto and Takumi. The tease’s rough tongue twisted and turned like a snake. At first, it wrapped around Takumi, but it then tossed him to the side into massive molars as it changed its target to her rival’s tongue. The 9 cm boy was tossed to-and-fro inside the hot, moist mouths of the giant girls. The saliva from both girls mixed and coasted his body as he traveled from mouth to mouth


The kissing did not stop. Dark Makoto slipped her hand behind her other half and pulled her head up. At the same time, her other hand reached much lower. She wanted to be generous and make sure she wasn’t the only one who was wet. Her fingers and tongue began to work their magic on the ‘reason’ representation of herself. 


A mixture of pain and pleasure spread through Light Makoto’s body like a surge of lightning. She couldn’t distinguish between either. She could feel the mouthful of a little man in her mouth being played around by her rival’s tongue. He was getting knocked into her own teeth and tossed over and under her tongue. Though she wanted to call the forced kiss unpleasant, she couldn’t. The idea of Takumi inside the chasm of her mouth, at the mercy of her simple actions caused her body to tingle with excitement. Her body was heating up.


Dark Makoto saw her flushed face, sweating body, and dazed expression. She was enjoying seeing her writhe with pleasure. She could see her erect nipples poke through her top much like her own were. The two of them were locked in a staring contest as they kissed and as Dark Makoto’s fingers stroked her rival’s lower body. A warm fluid stained them, having dripped through her light half’s white panties. 


Her dark half stopped the kiss when she was satisfied and let go, leaving the shrunken Takumi inside Light Makoto’s mouth. Though she had no idea how long her breath had been stolen from her, Light Makoto was freed. 


“So?” she asked after getting off of her opposite. “How did you like kissing him? Giving the boy you love a full bodied kiss like that… Wasn’t that incredible?”


Huff… Pant… Wheeze…


Light Makoto remained on the floor and breathed heavily with her mouth wide open. Inside was the exhausted Takumi who had been badly beaten between two tongues. His body was completely damp with spit. Every nook and cranny of his half naked body had been soaked. Even then, there was no reprieve for the tiny dream man. Makoto’s hot breaths assaulted him with a mighty gale that threatened to send him flying.


“You loved it, didn’t you?”


Gasp… Wheeze… Huff…


She still could not reply, but both of them knew who had won their argument. Her dark half’s temptation was just too much when Takumi was involved. She could feel the strand of saliva dripping down the side of her mouth. She could feel Takumi squirming not to fall down toward her throat. She could feel his little hands desperately hanging on to the top of her tongue which was bigger than him. Swallowing him whole wouldn’t be any bit difficult and that thought got her blood flowing.


“Let’s face it. We love Takumi and we love this new power we have over him. Why not really try it out in the real world?” 


Light Makoto rolled her body to the side. She watched the 9 cm tall boy in her mouth tumble out and plop on the floor. 


“Real… world…?”


“It’s a shame this is only a dream isn’t it?” Makoto’s dark half was well aware that they were in a dream. “But we only have until Sis comes home.”


Light Makoto nodded quietly. She tried to use her arms to stand herself up, but her lower body was too numb to support herself to stand. She was left looking down at Dream Takumi.


“We can’t have her find out,” Dark Makoto knew the risks. “But we still have until night.”


The sight of the beaten boy beneath her still worried the white-garbed Makoto. “… But if we go too far…” 


“Then we just have to make sure we don’t,” Dark Makoto gave her other self a helping hand to stand up. She then hugged the disoriented girl with one hand on her left breast and her chin on her shoulder. “It’s not like we’re crazy enough to kill him.”


“But…”


Dark Makoto poked the little Takumi on the floor with her bare foot. Her big toe could cover most of his body. She saw his miniscule body twitch and pointed down at him for her other half to also notice.


“Well, we can leave that for the real us to deal with,” the temptress licked the neck of her other half, enjoying her aroused shivers. “It’s not like she’ll remember what’s been happening in here. This dream world is ours after all…”


Light Makoto gulped. Her eyes narrowed onto the figure down at her feet. She knew what Dream Takumi was seeing. He was looking up at two skyscraper-esque girls, following their long legs up to wet panties and shorts that could easily bury him. At 9 cm, he couldn’t even be considered much of a doll any more. He was nothing more than a plaything to them.


“Well, until the real us wakes up, let’s continue our fun, shall we?”


She needn’t have asked. 


Chapter End Notes:

For full color images, check my dA!

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch6-Captive-Thoughts-1-985520339

https://www.deviantart.com/jellytea819/art/Compression-Ch6-Captive-Thoughts-2-985520809