- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Sorry for the length, I might break it up later. Just making sure everyone gets to read it

Part One: The Nature of the Lady


Julia St John was an 18 year old who had long been recognised as a talented sports-lady. In many ways she was an archetypal all-American girl. She came from a white, middle-class family who had gradually worked their way up throughout the generations, ever since the clan first arrived in the US from mainland Europe in the 1920s. Her ancestors may have been manual workers, scraping-by to pay the bills, but they knew the value of money, hard work and discipline, rapidly ascending the social ladder until this day. Julia's parents were both the firsts in their respective families to attend college or travel overseas and were comfortable and appreciative in their existence. They had enough savings and disposable income to be able to summer in the Caribbean or somewhere in the Indian Ocean and go skiing every couple of winters. Julia was basically an only child and so she was never short of attention, gifts or spare cash from her parents who brought her up as well as you could expect and as a result she was pretty, well-proportioned, toned, with a healthy glow to the hair and skin. She was 5'9, with flowing, full-bodied brown hair that usually rested midway down her upper-back, or in a sleek ponytail. She had a healthy-looking fringe, combed forwards just over the eyebrows, blue eyes, cute nose and pouty pink lips.


In the past she had played on the girls' soccer team, hockey team and the badminton team, but she wanted to show-off her individual talents as opposed to sharing in the team glories and racquet sports were a bit too marginal and conformist she believed. For a year now, Julia had been training with the taekwondo team. She had a desire to truly show how much better she could use her body as compared to her opponent, to go one-on-one in skilled, disciplined physical combat and emerge as the winner was the best way to prove her superior bodily skills and sportswomanship she thought. She could have easily settled into one of the team sports and led a high existence as a solid member and occasional standout, or become a dancer or pole vaulter with her lightly-muscular and agile physique, but taekwondo seemed to be her calling in the personal challenges that it posed, that she could overcome and show everyone else that she could out-manoeuvre and defeat any bigger or faster opponent, with her superior overall range of physical attributes and mental capabilities. St John was the school champion in this, her first year of the sport, had already achieved a bronze in the state championships and was tipped to be on her way to the national trials in the future ñ after a few more years, surely an international competitor and Olympic possibility, if this progress would continue. Julia was one of those girls who seemed to be naturally good at everything, possessing one of the school's highest grade averages and having a circle of similarly well-bred, good-looking girl-friends. 


Everyday after school, the 20-strong taekwondo team congregated in the gym hall for two hours to be put through their paces by local Korean coach Miss Sun. Everybody in the team seemed both amiable and gracious to Julia. They helped her to settle in quickly although they did tend to find her a little obsessive, too persistent and quietly over-competitive. Whereas virtually all the other members chose to attend 2 or 3 sessions max per week, Julia was often the first through the doors to greet Miss Sun and already on the pads with her when the others began to trickle in and she went to all 5 sessions per week. She fast garnered a reputation as a teacher's favourite, although with her unthreatening demeanor and happy chattiness, the negative tensions only lingered beneath the surfaces of those that surrounded her and never overboiled. Beneath the surface the tensions did surely boil though, with many who were not a part of her pristine-seeming circle of friends envious of her unblemished looks (even when she was competing), academic and social quality and the way that she seemed to show herself as too good for the boys. Julia had had boyfriends in the past, who she had held hands with and gone to the cinema and to dinner with, but she was never seen to kiss in public and the limits of the relationships appeared purely courteous, functional and conversational. 


Intimacy with boys was an issue for her. She got on well with guys and could keep a witty conversation going for hours, could do homework together for hours, could walk and play tennis for hours, but when it came to the next step, it seemed out-of-range for her, like she wanted to, but at the same time it wasn't really an issue, like she shouldn't have to think about it yet, like she had other focuses and attainments and was subconsciously saving herself for after her sporting career, when she was 25 or so, with a top reputation, good money and she could pick or choose only the best, or whatever she desired at that moment. The few boyfriends that she allowed herself the time to have were now some of her good friends and they now knew their limits. Most of those ex-boyfriends now had new, proper girlfriends who were ever-more resentful of Julia when they discovered that their men still pined after ìLadyî St John, as many in the sporting societies termed her, for her perfect attitude and poise. There was one guy that Julia did pine for and he, also was in the taekwondo club. They had dated and had got along famously, practicing martial arts together, on the badminton court where she beat him, playing cards, visiting galleries and debating whilst doing their homework in cafes, but after all that groundwork that Keith Thorpe had put in (time spent, money paid and all his thoughtful dedication to her) when it came down to the physical she still resisted him for the most part and after a month they had decided to part ways amicably. 


When Keith started seeing another girl in the taekwondo society, things did become a little more awkward. Sonia Maserati was her name and she was an Italian-American of 5'5, compared to his 6'2. She always painted her nails black and wore a full mask of make-up while practicing, which she only did once a week and for the most-part of that time she was trying to make-out with Keith, usually in front of Julia. She found the minimal dress-code and high physical contact a good way to flaunt herself. She was naturally-tanned, with overly-preened eyebrows, long, black eyelashes and dark purple lipstick, although her legs were a little on the stout side and she had a bit of a pot belly, you couldn't tell when she was wearing her going-out or everyday clothes. Sonia made many snide comments about Julia behind her back and always seemed to put herself in competition with Julia when with Keith.


There was a side to Julia St John that no-one apart from her parents knew about. Julia was born as a conjoined twin. They were attached under the arm, near the ribs, at birth. The doctors thought that Toby was stillborn, as he had looked like he'd stopped growing early-on in the pregnancy cycle and was just 5 inches in length, on the side of Julia. He was warm but unresponsive for the first week, until he opened his eyes and began to react to the world. In the womb, Julia absorbed 9/10s of the nourishment for herself, leaving Toby with but a tenth to survive, so he didn't grow and was lucky to be alive and aware. As they grew, from birth, Julia continued to take 9/10s of the nourishment for herself, naturally and so Toby stayed 5 inches while Julia grew, over the years to her current 5'9. There were problems starting-out, but as Julia became aware that if she hurt Toby, then she would receive the same relative pain, things were fine and that realisation came about early. Having the continual responsibility for another life, having to feed it and keep it safe had contributed to Julia being the mature, disciplined, well-rounded person she was. When she played sports she had to wear a small metal brace around Toby that was strapped around her stomach with what looked like it was protecting an abdominal strain. 


In soccer and hockey, she was focused and agile enough to stop herself from receiving any major collisions, although the brace did receive the brunt of a few rolls on the pitch. The air was relatively fresh when on the soccer or hockey field compared to the indoor badminton hall, where the constant bouncing and straining caused barrels of sweat to threaten to overcome him on occasions, often directly streaming over him from the armpit area, although Toby was a bit slow anyway and didn't talk too much ñ he was largely docile and uncomplaining. All he asked for from Julia was some occasional tender loving care at home and he was never a bother. His parents basically ignored him and focused all their attentions on their star Julia, who they entrusted all their rights of Toby to. ìI'm gonna get them to notice you Toby, don't you worry. I'll always be on your side bro and maybe you'll always been on mine too, hey?î, she used to joke. They rarely addressed him directly. Sometimes he asks for something to eat for himself, which annoys Julia and his parents who don't like to be reminded of him particularly. He doesn't need to eat because Julia does, but does like the taste of food. Julia doesn't particularly like feeding him as she sees it as pointless and he sometimes spills it down her flat stomach or defined legs. 


When he's restless, she strokes him to sleep or holds him tight. When they were younger she did find some awful things to do to him though. When he used to complain, when she first started playing soccer, after the match she used to take off her boots and socks in the toilet, lift up her left foot and smother the toes of her relatively-giant size 5 all over him, until the sweat and sock-fluff came off on him ñ ìWhat did you think you were doing back there, distracting me during such an important game? Take this!î. When she resorted to this, to get her back, sometimes Toby took it upon himself to lick-out the undersides of her toes. ìHmm! Tastes good, don't it sis!î, he'd go, trying to smile, to hide how disgusted he was. She didn't know whether to laugh or cry, as the sickening taste of her filthy boot-toes filled her own mouth, as well as his. She was forced into using the toe-smother technique a few more times, with her being careful to make sure that he couldn't reach to actually lick her toes, before he learned to stop complaining about her sports. When he was shouting about the garlic meal that she was eating, she once spat a gob on her hand and proceeded to wipe it all over him in humiliation. He used to complain about what she ate and what he wanted to eat quite often before that. Once when she thought he was being extra whiny, when he was eating a small chunk of her hot dog sausage and he wanted a bit with ketchup on it, she went back to the stall and dolloped a blob right over his head before anyone could see, causing him to gasp in shock and her to grin and bear it. They never got into many real arguments though, as it was too painful for the both of them. Sometimes he pinched himself in inopportune places to illicit a sharp pain to Julia. When she flicked him about with her slender, naturally-manicured-looking fingers, or squeezed his head or torso between her thumb and forefinger, she couldn't withstand more then 5 seconds until she, herself, collapsed.


The worst times for Toby were when Julia got into her teens, from 13-17, when she started developing an interest in boys, but couldn't really follow it, not only because of her work and sports, but because of him. The abuse from her was mainly psychological, when a relationship had failed into friendship and she would berate him, about how she wished he would inadvertently fall into the toilet while she was on it and how she'd flush, or about how she wishes he were born on the sole of her foot and how she'd wear him during hockey practice and how more-fitting that would be, or how she should let the doctors amputate him and donate him to science, or how she should let a real man, like her boyfriend, like Keith, stomp him out in disgust or let him feed Toby to her like a grape, for her to burst and swallow, without a second thought. ìHe'd see you for the bug you are and you wouldn't play-up with him would you, or he'd stomp you out of existenceî she'd say. The main physical way that she found of punishing him was the toe-smother technique though ñ it was trusty, as there was no physical pain involved, only a slight dizziness and she could really knead him with her dainty, sweaty toes, working him between each space, like he was a loofah for her toe-jam. ìI think you were purposely made like this and stuck on my body, with the intention of being the perfect, little sponge for my toe-crevices. Wow! You're such a good little loofah, aren't youî, she'd tease.


She was a perfectionist and after a less-then-perfect training session, she used to work out much of her tensions through her feet on him ñ she was a bit of a control freak, but she worked all of it out on Toby under her sole, with her big toe straddling his face, or with his head in-between the gap in her toes and his heart racing in panic, hers in domination. For the overwhelming majority of the time Julia and Toby had a unique, mutual respect for one another ñ they had to, or else they wouldn't be able to survive in decent society. Although the relationship between them had these listed bad times, they were very few and far between, compared to all the years of care and attention that Julia showered on Toby. Julia did adore Toby, seeing him as her lucky charm, her blessing in disguise and her true soul-mate and she made sure to show him love, care and attention everyday. Her perfection-seeking and bloodymindedness just led her into the occasional freak-out or power trip on her unknown reliant.


Julia's parents had debated for years whether or not to get the twins separated. They didn't originally want him to continue when he was born, but as he became aware it became impossible to get rid of him. The doctors advised to wait until they were 8 before evaluating them for separation, but told the parents that it'd be best, in terms of a normal upbringing, not to let the outside world know about Toby, as it would create a sensation. When the eighth birthday arrived, the parents were giddy with anticipation about getting Toby removed and giving Julia a full chance to strive forwards and achieve more then themselves in college and in sports, but they were dismayed when the doctors advised for them to wait until Julia was 17 to re-evaluate the situation, as it would be unethical to separate Toby now, as he was just as aware as Julia and could interact just as well, but was still unable to support his physical self on his own. All throughout her teens, at the rare moments of tension and disagreement, when new-found hormones were running high between Toby and Julia, she would talk up the possibility of separation at 17, expressing her longing desires to rid herself of him. They hurt each other psychologically with these mind games. Toby would sometimes go, ìWhat can I do without you! Mum and Dad don't love me! Who'll protect me. You bitch! How could you abandon meî. Julia would reply, ìI'm gonna leave you at the hospital and go and live my perfect life without you. I've been looking-out for you for too long. You could be my pet though? Are you gonna be my worshiper, little Toby? Are you gonna bow down for me to spare you?î. He was dead against separation, in a way seeing Julia as his protector and saviour as well as his nemesis. In moments of weakness he'd begged her forgiveness, as a loyal subject would bow down to a Goddess, lowering himself furthermore ñ but he was already too low. She used to force him into saying that he'd worship the ground underneath her high-heels, as payback for the times that she had looked-out for him, if they were ever separated, if only she wouldn't forget him. 


By the time they'd reached 16, the tides had turned somewhat though. As Toby became ever-more submissive, he reached a point ñ rock-bottom, where he eventually realised that he shouldn't have to be resigned to a fate of trying to annoy or please Julia, that he should start making more of an effort to get along and play the hand that was dealt to him. He began to think that he wouldn't mind trying to fend for himself, even if it were in the gutters. As he matured he became less needy and whiny and more solemn and Julia couldn't hurt him with her psychological warfare anymore. As she became resigned to not having a boyfriend and being a focused sportswoman, student and a level-headed and well-mannered young adult, Julia became happy with herself as a person, as did Toby and they began to cherish the times they had together, as never before, as if they had now both grown-up into mature, good-intentioned individuals, stuck together. They shared an unspoken, background-feeling, that these good times wouldn't be lasting very long anymore, what with their natural intuitions for one another. As fate would have it, at 17 they were separated and so we come back to the present time, with the taekwondo club at 18.


Shaniqua Hodge was pretty much an Afro-American beast. 5'10 and freakishly strong with seemingly a natural brutality. She was in the region of 200lbs and usually wore some kind of ill-fitting tank-top, with a pair of baggy sports-trousers and often seen with a baseball cap, tinted sunglasses and trainers. Gold rings, chains and hooped earrings were her forte, along with chewing gum. She had a bad attitude, along with a strong perchance for disruption. She was always fast with the catcalls and sideswipes, when anyone she disliked walked near and she tended to dislike most. In class she was the one who led the noise against the teacher, with her loud cellphone voice or baritone laugh ñ always the first to tease anybody who had suffered a misfortune, or start an argument for the sake of confrontation. She was rough, tough and only had one proper friend ñ Roya Frazier, a shorter, thinner version of herself, who used to play-up, but who no-one could do anything about, as she was under the protection of Hodge. Roya usually wore straightened hair, shoulder-length with dyed-red tips.


Whereas the taekwondo team met-up everyday with Miss Sun in Gym 4, on Mondays and Fridays a group of a more-informal, unruly gang of martial artists had started to congregate in Gym 6 in recent months, led by one Shaniqua Hodge. Shaniqua, Roya and a handful of other like-minded individuals had successfully applied to stage training for mixed martial arts (MMA) in the next-door sports hall to the taekwondo society. They all were basically rejects from the taekwondo club, too unskilled, un-agile and undisciplined to keep up with the sport. When Shaniqua tried-out taekwondo a few times she was thoroughly out-speeded, out-thought and outclassed. The array of kicks that landed on her just seemed to bounce off ñ she didn't feel the inherent pain in the blows, but couldn't land a single attack herself. 


One of Julia's closest friends was a 5'6 blonde elfin-type named Strawberry Peterson - they travelled to tournaments together and took the same Art History module, last year. When Strawberry faced the 5'6 Roya, there was an aura of tension in the air, with Shaniqua scanning over the ring protectively as the girls began to circle each other, bouncing around on their toes in anticipation. ìThis should be alrightî, Strawberry muttered under her breath, in preparation for an unskilled attack repertoire from Roya ñ the thin loudmouth. ìShe'll have a few big attacks then tire herself out I betî. ìSMACKî ñ before they did their traditional introductory bow, Roya had caught Strawberry unawares with a a full-powered half-flying kick, bang in the face. ìYeah that's right. This ain't China, we not bowing down to no-one here!î Shaniqua bellowed in delight. Strawberry was surely groggy, caught off-guard as she was trying to psyche herself up with some encouraging words ñ she was leaning off to the side with her hand to her head trying to steady herself. ìBLAMî ñ as Roya's right sole barracked into the face of Strawberry, ìSLAMî ñ as a powerful kick-uppercut sent her splaying backwards in retreat. 


Strawberry told herself that she'd have to be more careful with this one next time, but she was adamant that she wouldn't be losing to no uncultured black in this martial art. Once she got back on her toes and began to circle Roya again with full awareness, the game was hers. She had to avoid a few more violent or wild lunges and swings, just staying out-of-range to get her balance and rhythm back before she began to move in-and-out, striking the torso of Roya at will with quick jabs to the chest and stomach. After a few minutes of this, Roya became desperate and started to drop her guard and she was gulping in the air by the mouthful, when Strawberry had ducked into the textbook position and SMASHED an almighty roundhouse kick into the the side of Frazier's face, collapsing her to the ground in a second, under the small, precise foot of Peterson. ìYou bitch, how dare you, get the fuck outta here, this shits not proper, this ain't real fightin'î Shaniqua ranted. ìOh yeah. Ner nerrî ñ Strawberry poked out her tongue at the ringside behemoth and then a funny idea popped into her head to assert her full superiority over the situation. ìTake this, theres some for you too if you want inî she smiled as she lifted her dainty foot over the head of her vanquished foe and proceeded to lower it onto the cheek of Roya. ìThat's itî ñ Shaniqua had had enough and all hell broke loose. ìI'll crush you like the strawberry you areî ñ she charged past the crowd, into the circle and aimed a swiping overhand down on Strawberry which missed by a whisker. With her other hand, she managed to slap the side of Strawberry, making her gasp, getting her right where she wanted before she could trap her neck between her meaty hands, almost interlocking her fingers, shaking her head for a few painful moments before Miss Sun eventually stepped in. ìRight! That's enough! In here we play by rules! We don't like your sort, coming in here and ruining these ancient ideals! You two are banned henceforth. I suggest you pick up your friend and carry her out of here at once!î The 20-strong members each clapped and cheered at the conclusion of this order from Miss Sun, jeering the two troublemakers out the door. ìThis ain't real fightin anyways. I'm gonna start my own club and then we'll see who can really fight!î Shaniqua shouted as she exited. ìYeah rightî someone said.


When the MMA group started training next door, there was always an uneasy feel about the place, with Shaniqua and her cohorts constantly eying up the taekwondo members, looking for confrontation and calling-over, for them to test themselves out in the no-holds-barred fighting arena. ìYou saw how I thrashed her last time with that finishing kick, I'm sure I could beat herî, Strawberry said to Julia. ìYeah, but look how she caught you off-guard and got in some clean blows herself. I think they'd try much more of the same ñ any dirty tactics to win, if we really did go over there, although I'm sure I'd be much too fast for herî replied Julia. ìYeah, the one time you sparred that Shaniqua, she was so dumbfounded with your movement she quit after not being able to land anything at allî said Strawberry. ìNerrrî ñ Strawberry and Julia both stuck out their tongues at the prowling Shaniqua who was staring-back, in the distance, fuming in thoughts of revenge.


For a year now Toby had been living a comfortable existence at home with his parents, who had now begun developing their true, loving feelings for their son ñ now that he was detached from Julia and could more-easily be viewed as a single entity to be cared for and looked after. The separation process had taken place just before Julia had started taekwondo. Soon after she knew she had made the right decision and had found her true sporting calling, maybe even some kind of destiny in which she could use her full potential and she had even more potential to use, now that she didn't have to worry about Toby anymore. Home schooling was the order of the days for Toby, with 3 weekdays that alternated between mother and father as teacher, depending on whos work schedule fit that week and then both of them sharing the duties on the weekend. The parents made an effort to take Toby out for some kind of special activity at least once a week ñ a lie on the beach maybe, going to the cinema or a trip to the park, all conducted under practiced secrecy. They had a back garden and got specialised mini-walkways and a miniature play area constructed, so that he could relax outdoors. Toby and Julia found that they hardly spent much time together anymore, but both of them were not overly-fussed about this, having already spent 17 years as close as they could be. Their lives appeared to be heading on parallel routes and there wasn't a particular need for interaction, as Toby no-longer relied exclusively on Julia and was undergoing a much-improved quality of life in general, as was she. Having to naturally hide themselves away somewhat for 17 years, when they were finally separated they found that they could live as free-persons ñ under considerably less stress and found that they didn't have to feel like they were constantly on-guard and under-pressure, as they did previously. 



These were new, good times for the pair of them. Once a week or so, Julia brought Toby into school, just to get him out and about and it seemed to be the most convenient location for her to spend some quality time with him. She dusted down Toby's old metal compartment attachment and strapped him in, just as she did everyday for so long. She could've let him along for a ride in a bag of hers or in a pocket, but she didn't take her chances like that and knew that the safest way was the most tried and tested. She'd expertly and diligently concealed him, almost as a career she felt, so she wasn't overly wary about doing it again occasionally and it even felt like a welcome burden for her to have these days, as she didn't have to do it at all really, only as much as she chose. Taekwondo was a bit too dangerous for Toby to be in close quarters for and Julia made sure to unwrap him before practice if he was with her. Being able to peel him off each new time filled the both of them with a renewed sense of vigour, after being forcibly stuck together before ñ this seemed only to add to Julia's mental strength for the later sparring sessions in the gym. She always carried with her a clean, pink fluffy sock to wrap him in, for him to have a lie-down in, when she placed him in the locker, while she sparred. Her parents may not have approved of Toby being left on his lonesome, but this was a high quality college, with a good reputation, in a decent neighbourhood and Julia had never heard of any of her friends having lost anything in lockers and anyhow, Toby demanded an increased sense of independence these days and liked some rare time on his own, not being watched-over and no matter what her parents thought, Toby was more hers then theres anyway and she cared more about him then they did and she'd do anything for him.


Julia St John uttered a few words under her breath, seeming to whisper something into the pink fluffy sock before giving it a light kiss and depositing it into the locker softly. Julia was slipping. The year that she'd been detached from Toby had allowed her to let her defenses down somewhat and become slightly less-aware about her surroundings then old times. ìLadyî St John was well-known to have a few secretive rituals that she performed before she stepped into the ring, but no-one knew exactly what they were, although they did see her go through the same arduous stretch routine, in the same exact order, for the same exact time, before a fight, or she used to tie her hair and untie it, 3 times before she could fight and she used to pat the side of her body quite often on the hockey or soccer pitch. In short in the sporting arena Julia was seen as an obsessive perfectionist and a bit of a competition freak, although you couldn't tell it by speaking to her. Some opponents used to fascinate about the particular rituals that Julia went through and the processes that she completed in preparation, to the point where they were almost mentally beat before the fight had even begun, amazed at the uniquely-focused movements and graceful athleticism of ìLadyî St John. ìThat must be one of those things that helps her to winî, Roya Frazier muttered to herself as she peered from around a corner of a locker in the spacious girls' changing rooms.


As usual, Julia was early for practice and got changed before anyone else had arrived and entered Gym 4 to greet Miss Sun with a bow and start on the pads. ìFirst one in as usual Juliaî the friendly security guard had cheerily informed her as she was given her pass and allowed her through the turnstiles to the college Gym area. This always sent a prick of relief to Julia, as it meant that she could get changed and hide Toby in the lockers, without being overly-cautious and when the guard didn't tell her if she was first or not, she asked him. But, although the guard was friendly, he obviously wasn't totally competent, as when he took a minute to go to the back-room to grab a coke from the vending machine he expected anyone wanting to use the Gym area to be waiting for him at the desk and took a bit longer then usual, not expecting anybody but the ever-polite Julia to arrive so early. He didn't reckon for one Roya Frazier, chucked out of class half-an-hour early for shouting and swearing over her cellphone, refusing to stop her call after ranting non-stop for 20 minutes and then slapping one of the pupils who was trying to work and told her to quieten-down, before storming out when the teacher threatened to call security. The MMA group had begun meeting up at irregular times when they weren't scheduled to use the gym and Shaniqua had arranged for them to meet up this evening to coincide with taekwondo, hoping to sneak past the guard or pretend they were coming for taekwondo, so that they could avoid the hefty fee for using a gym that hadn't been pre-booked. As Roya sauntered around campus with nothing but free time until the group met later-on, she decided that she may as well wait around the Gym complex, until the guard went to the back-room and she could sneak under the turnstiles. The other times that the MMA group had met irregularly they had just pretended to be in taekwondo, but they could tell that the guard was becoming suspicious, so today they had agreed to sneak past if they could make-it and only for the ones who were late that couldn't sneak past to pretend they were in taekwondo. And so Roya did sneak past and the guard did not know and told Julia that she was the first one in and Julia was completely unaware that Roya had seen her and the precious locker that she had chosen.


45 minutes later, Gym 4 was abuzz with sleek, refined motions of kicking and bouncing, disciplined sparring and good sportsmanship generally. In Gym 6 Shaniqua had cornered her foe and had started wailing away with body-shot punches with back-swings akin to golf drives. Jaime Antonova was slumped in the corner, battered and bruised when Shaniqua delivered her finishing blow ñ a bombarding, straight sledgehammer kick, square in the chest which bounced the trapped girl powerfully off the turnbuckle, before landing her face-first onto the mat, languishing at the feet of the woman-mountain. A lot of the fights which took place in the MMA ring were born more out of necessity then some sporting will. Shaniqua, Roya and the handful of other members often chose to settle their college feuds in this ring. If they'd offended someone and that person was confident enough to except a fight with them or if they'd stolen something from someone and that person wanted that item back then they'd fight for that, or they'd fight just to finish an earlier fight. These are the kinds of ways that Shaniqua got her kicks. The vanquished Jamie was a 20-year-old, red-headed Russian of 5'4, but she went to aerobics 3 times a week and did taekwondo for 6 months, 3 years ago, so she thought that she could psyche-herself up and out-hustle and beat Roya, who had stolen her cellphone from her back pocket at lunchtime and challenged her to meet at Gym 6, for a fair MMA fight, after college if she wanted it back. She knew that it'd be tough and she might get a few bruises, but she was fit and had some fighting experience, so she thought she might as well use those tools and look to defeat Roya in a moment of fair glory. Frazier appeared to be weak and unconditioned, apart from her motormouth. What she didn't reckon for was for the 5'10 powerhouse Shaniqua to demand that Jamie fight her instead and when that happened she had no-where to turn and had the hand-mitts and foot-pads forced onto her as she was pushed into the ring and subsequently barraged into submission.


ìYeah! I'm the champion! No-one can beat me in a real fight I tell ya! You see that, on the floor! That's your girl, ain't it!î - Shaniqua was barking over to the members of the taekwondo gym, where many had stopped to witness the proclamations of this lumbering madwoman. ìYou dare to get in this real ring with me and you not walkin' back out, you carried out!î Shaniqua vented. Miss Sun started - ìWell, that's enough of that, class. Let's get back to practicing our traditional, honorable, physical art. We're not here to roll around on the floor, punching and trampling, we're here to win respectfullyî. Miss Sun continued addressing her members - ìAnd let that be a lesson to you all. Jaime was once a well-disciplined, graceful athlete, but if you get involved with fighting with little or no rules akin to animals, then you're liable and responsible for any domination or humiliation that occurs against yourselfî.


ìWhew, I think I'm just about ready for a showerî Shaniqua exclaimed generally to her cohorts. ìHey girl, I got something juicy to tell you about, lets get changedî, Roya mentioned, so the two of them headed back to the changing rooms, while her remaining retinue stayed in the Gym, continuing on the heavy bags or getting ready for another brutal match. The taekwondo gym were focused on the lecturing disciplinarian Miss Sun and getting back to training and didn't really notice Shaniqua Hodge and Roya Frazier slinking away and anyway, the changing rooms were vast with over 300 lockers, so no-one was really worried about any of the MMA possy stealing their stuff, as they'd never be able to find the filled lockers, as they were all locked and you needed a key from reception to unlock one and put your stuff in there, before you re-locked it. 


ìWhat you got then girl?î asks Shaniqua. ìYou're gonna love thisî Roya predicts. ìYou know that rich bitch 'Lady' St Johnî asks Roya. ìWhat about her?î says Shaniqua. ìWell you know those girls keep their lockers well hidden, but anyway, I snuck in here earlier and was in my socks so she couldn't hear meî. She continued - ìYeah, and I see one of those rituals that she got goin' on, thats how she wins ain't it, and I saw where she hid her shit today and you know how she do, she's all sweet as shit and well-protected, but she slipped up today girl, she's a bit crazy ain't she, she has to be perfectî.


ìI think we got her now then, don't you thinkî Shaniqua purrs. ìYeah, thats what I been tryin' to sayî, Roya agrees. ìNo-ones really messed with her before, shes been so up-tight and untouchable, she's too confident, but someone starts messin' with her shit and she won't be Miss Perfect no-more, she'll be in the gutter like us for a while and let's see if she can deal with getting' fucked up and scared ñ let's get her out of her comfort zoneî, Shaniqua directed. The sweat was cascading down her, underneath her old taekwondo fighting gear that she still wore for MMA and she undone the scrunchy from her amassed braided dreadlocks, letting her many coconut-smelling locks fall around her shoulders and some over her face, where she wiped some of her sweat off with her hair ñ she generally reeked of various bodily odours, along with a tang of musty coconut oil. From her scrunchy out she popped her little tool to jimmy open the locker.



ìI think Miss Sun's right. You wouldn't catch me in that MMA ring. I think I'd win but I've got my national trials coming up anyway and I'd never jeopardize thatî Julia tells Strawberry. ìThat kick was monstrous, she's huge and she must be at least a size 9, imagine all that momentum in her foot, I don't even think I could keep her off me in that tiny ring and that baying mobî Strawberry confides. ìWell, I am going to the national trials and Miss Sun says that I should be fighting for Team USA within the year, so I'm sure I could out-think and out-last that ogre long enough to subdue herî Julia proudly replies. ìYeah, well you are 'Lady' St John, but she's never been knocked to the canvas before, never hurt before and she seems to only get angrier and its not like theres many rules to hide behind so it'd need some great strategy to conquer that hulk, I thinkî Strawberry chides. ìWell, I have got my national trials coming up but she certainly wouldn't do to me what she did to Jaime! I'm always in peak shape for a challenge ñ she smokes and eats junk food and barely exercises twice a week. I'm 7% body fat, always a few kilos under the featherweight limit, year-round, but then again I don't see it happening anywayî Julia concludes. But a few instants later, Julia feels a piercing ache burst into her skull for a second, causing her to sway, buckling her knees and making her hold her head in an attempt to curtail the dramatically-painful throbbing.




Part Two: The Nature of the Beast


ìHey, you alright?î inquires Strawberry. ìYeah, think I just need one of those protein bars, let's goî reassures Julia as she gets her balance back and feels better - ìAnd maybe a bottle of water tooî. 


ìOH MY GOD!, MY GOODNESS!. OH NO! OH NO! NO! NO! NO! OH CRAP!î. ìNo, this can't be happening, there must be some mistake, I must have the wrong keyî - Julia was starting to hyperventilate, she was becoming hysterical and totally freaking-out. ìOH CRAP! NO! NO!î.


Strawberry was shocked at this outlandish behaviour. With such a secure system in place at college and with so many lockers and space, she'd never heard of a robbery in the changing rooms before. She'd also never seen Julia so totally mortified, inconsolable and in distress. ìHey come on now, I'm sure we can get your stuff back. I mean we all know who's been coming in-an-out, theres a guard and a record and a security camera in the lobby and everything. Let's go ask the guardî Strawberry tried to console. ìNO! NO! NO!î - Julia was now in her own zone, in a tunnel-vision, with the room whirling around her at high speed, the thoughts crowding her, dizzying her into a frenzied panic attack as she began crawling around the floor on her hands and knees, seemingly calling out for someone or something and her locker mocking her with its emptiness. ìMy gosh, one bad thing happens to her and this is how she reactsî, Strawberry says under-her-breath. After a minute more of this, Strawberry was really starting to worry for her friend now, after all, this was ìLadyî St John and she surely wouldn't freak out over nothing, she must be dehydrated or maybe she hasn't eaten all day or shes been food-poisoned, she thought. Some more of the taekwondo team began to filter in to the changing rooms, including ex-boyfriend Keith and his new girlfriend Sonia and then the panic button was pressed and the doctors came in, strapped her down, sedated her and brought her to the nursing room to calm down. The few of the team who had seen her in that unruly state accompanied her to the nursing room and were relieved to find out that she was just suffering with dehydration, slight heat exhaustion, low blood sugar levels and she also had some odd chemical imbalances going-on, according to the blood test, which they attributed probably to overtraining, coupled with the stolen gym bag incident and there was a rational explanation for everything and the reputation of ìLadyî St John could remain virtually peerless and undoubtable.


Moments earlier, Shaniqua and Roya had made off with the booty. ìDamn, this is mostly shit, I can't see anything worth a dime to me, just a gym bag, clothes and shoes, some perfume, I guess we can sell that shit or somethin'. There's some wash stuff. Hey, where this lucky charm or ritual thing you were goin' on about?î Shaniqua questioned, as she scoffed the protein bar and downed the bottle of water, from Julia's bag. ìIt was in a little pink wallet or somethin' it looked likeî Roya informed. ìHere we go!î barked the 200lb brute. Shaniqua rifled around with her thick fingers and plastic nails until she grabbed upon what felt like a little soft doll. ìGotcha!î she shouted and firmly encased Julia's brother, Toby, in her meaty grasp, almost causing his skull to burst it felt, as all blood rushed into his head as Shaniqua's fingers and palm had him squeezed from his shoulders, down his arms, to around his legs. He was too shocked to breathe and couldn't move a muscle until she released that particular stronghold and dangled him by his right arm, up to eye-level. He was frozen in awe as he was ascended, up past her protruding belly, that he could see as her fighting jacket was parted-open and past the huge, full-blooded breasts, much bigger and more languorous then the athletic B-cups of Julia, and past the thick, over-proportioned lips and the overly-large, flat nose and huge, open nostrils to the bulbous, angry, inquiring eyes of Shaniqua Hodge. One of the thoughts racing through his mind was that this dark beast was surely twice the size of his sister, definitely 3-times as bulky and dense at least.


ìWhat the fuck is that? shouted Roya. ìDunno, looks like it could be some voodoo shit or some kind of cult or maybe its her favourite doll from when she was little. Must be somethin' she loves anyway and when she sees it's gone she'll freak ñ she'll be downgraded and violated like the rest of us and if she wants this shit back she's gonna have to face me on my terms. And she don't know how to get down and dirty like we do and then they'll be no more of this 'Lady'-nonsense ñ it'll be 'Lady Muck' from tomorrow 'cos she's gettin' dirty! I'm gonna show everyone she's far from untouchable!î, Shaniqua daydreamedly raved, as they got changed and made for the exit. As she left the facility she unceremoniously stuffed Toby into a front pocket of her baggy tracksuit bottoms, upside-down and he became disorientated, dizzying ever-more as his sister Julia was suffering the same effects and they both passed-out at the same time.


When Julia awoke it was 9pm and she sat up in relaxed anguish and depression. She got dressed into some temporary clothes that she was told Strawberry had kindly left for her. ìHi, Miss Julia. Just to say, we didn't inform your parents of this incident, as we thought you might not like this little story to get out. We know all about your reputation and achievements and we knew that you'd be fine and should wake-up at about 9, so we thought we'd let you get in contact with them at 9, if you so pleased. Is that fine?î the male orderly informed. ìYeah, good, thanks. What about my bag, has it been found?î Julia almost pleaded. ìNope, sorry, no news on that front as yet, but I'm sure it'll turn up soon enoughî he encouraged, as Julia, still in a daze trudged out the door in a zombie-like state, wandering aimlessly into the night.


Toby awoke just after 9pm, finding himself disorientated still, but apparently on a horizontal surface as opposed to vertical, this time. He crawled to the light and poked his head out ñ from what he could see he was emerging from the pocket of a discarded pair of baggy, green sports trousers, onto a bedroom floor, littered with over-sized bras, humongous pairs of knickers, a disarray of unfashionable sports trainers and piles of notes stacked-up in the dimly-lit room, dominated by a bed, overflowing with the imposing shape of the sleeping beast that had pillaged him earlier. Apart from the sound of his own breathing, the air seemed to be perpetually vibrating with the snores and grunts of the aggressive giantess. She also seemed to be literally radiating heat, along with a faint, sickly odour, that he also recognised from the pocket that he just came out from. He figured he'd make a break for it and made his way to the door, to see if there was a way for him. In 20 seconds he got to the door, but it was closed, probably locked and immovable at his tiny size. He took a look under the door and stuck his arm beneath it, to see if he'd fit. He might just about manage it, if he breathed-in as much as he could and totally squeezed himself through, but even then it didn't look like it and if someone opened the door while he was under it, he'd surely be ripped apart. As he had no other option he decided to give it a try.


ìAAARRRGHî, Shaniqua bellowed-out a yawn of strong intentions, rubbed her face then lifted up her legs to set-down her barefeet onto the awaiting rug. Toby nearly jumped out-of-his-skin as he was lying flat, looking on his way to shimmying underneath the beast's bedroom door. He turned to see two yellowed bare soles lowering to the ground from off the bed, as the beast looked to get onto her feet to begin the hunt. He decided to keep deathly still as she went about her savage business, overturning containers, throwing clothes around and emptying bags. ìWhat was I lookin' for again? Oh yeah, that funny doll, in my pocket, here it is!î - she fumbled around both pockets, before trying another pair. ìWhere the fuck could that be?î she said to herself. ìMOM! YOU AIN'T BEEN TOUCHIN' NO SHIT IN MY ROOM HAVE YA? YOU BEST HAVEN'T BEEN!î, Shaniqua called out to her mother in disregard. She stomped over to the door, ready to go at it with her mum verbally or even physically. ìNope. No I ain't. You're room's messy 'cos of you, not me!î the mother shouted back up the stairs. ìFuck!î - Shaniqua stomped down and cracked-open a calculator in destruction, beneath the considerable weight of her right foot. As she looked down at the little mess caused she spotted the doll that she'd been hunting for. On closer inspection as she lowered herself to pick it up, she thought she saw that it was trembling, but she suspected that she must still be a bit groggy from her sleep. ìHow the hell did you get there?î she thought out-aloud. She lifted him up by the one arm once more, dangling him before her foreboding features. ìTryin' to escape, were we?î she chuckled, spraying Toby with her sleepy breath. She didn't really think he was real, but she thought she'd play-up to this hazy, possibly-sleep-induced fantasy that seemed to be going on, what with his trembling, his warmth, his real feeling and the fact that she found him lying right next to the exit to her bedroom when she awoke. ìCan you talk? Can you understand?î she breathed the hot smell of rotting meat all over him, as she dangled him and he kept deathly still, swaying in her disgusting breeze. ìRight thenî she set him back down. ìI guess you don't mind this thenî ñ she placed the heel of her foot down, below his prone form, with the front-ball and chunky toes raised high above his head, then proceeded to lower her entire yellowed sole, still sweaty from bed, over him, not stopping until he was pinned flat against her arch, wiggling her toes constantly, for the cheap-looking glitter on her plastic nails to sparkle. He bravely kept still and said his prayers.


ìOh my god! Please no!î. Toby quietly pleaded as his heart raced, with the filthy sole flattening him to the carpet ñ the foot-prints smudging him roughly, squashing him into the awaiting, damp foot-grime. He grunted pitifully, as the immense pressure of her whole foot compressing his body reached its crescendo and he thought that his shape would give-way, collapsing into a stain, that she'd laugh about, when she discovered him and his guts, mangled pathetically with the dirt on the lowest part of her body ñ her smelly, bare sole. ìWow, you can't be real if you survived that, unless you just love the smell of Doritos. Yeah, I think they smell of Doritos, what about you? Still no answer hey?î she joked to herself. ìWell, lets get you washed up thenî. She didn't want to totally ruin the doll yet, so she peeled it off her sole. She'd keep it clean and safe and then destroy it after defeating Julia in the ring tomorrow, after she's fully submitted, totally crushing her will. Shaniqua filled up a pint glass of water, then dropped the doll into it, watching until he sunk to the bottom. She smiled before turning around to grab a tissue to wipe the doll over with. She turned back to retrieve him. ìHOLY CRAP, YOU ARE REAL!î she reflexively uttered, as Toby was seen swimming to the surface and kicking his feet to stay afloat, gasping for air, right in front of her very eyes, as she held the glass up before her.


ìWow. I can't believe it! I think it's destiny that I woke-up, just when you were tryin' to escape. I think this is your destiny little doll. So, who the hell are you? Julia's slave? Her secret boyfriend? So, who are ya?î. ìI'm Tobyî he said, ìCan you let me out of this glass, please?î, he pleaded. ìHA! Well little Toby, first you tell me who you really are. I don't care about your name really, I wanna know who you are. How do you know Julia St John?î. The beast was so imposing, gigantic and menacing with her seemingly-untamed, animalistic stare that he felt compelled to only tell the truth. ìI'm her twin brother, Toby St Johnî he admitted, under extreme duress. ìOH WELL! THIS JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER!î, she barks in enthusiasm. ìWELL, WELL, WELL. Oh my, my my. Julia St John's sure got it comin' to her. After I flatten her under my fists and feet, she's gonna be cowerin' for mercy, beggin' me to release you. Then who knows, I might just flatten you under my fists and feet in front of her - her lyin'-down, watchin' my crushin' black foot, snuffin' you out.


 But anyway, theres so many ways for me to be victorious, I'll need to think about itî the beast announced. Shaniqua Hodge proceeded to tie the wrists and ankles of Toby St John, with some thread that had peeled off one of her cheap shirts. He was unable to move and then she tied the ankle and wrist threads to a gold chain she had around her neck, before setting down to call Roya and inform her of the advantages that they had now gained, devising a plan for the next day. The call lasted 50 minutes, after which time Shaniqua and Roya both gave themselves an early night, in anticipation of a glorious day to come and the culmination of the finest possible victory. She kept her hand over him, all-night long, causing him to fall-asleep and reawaken in a sweat, at least 4 times, clinging him to her instinctively, how a female King Kong might have dealt with an innocent captured tourist.


After leaving the medical facility, just after 9pm, Julia St John had found it hard to keep track of time. She wandered the night, often stumbling around in a near-delirium. She trudged through a few residential neighbourhoods, not-knowing where she was or where she was headed to, sometimes in a half-jog, sometimes getting so dizzy that she had to sit-down on a car bonnet, bursting into a cold sweat. More then once she blacked out and re-awoke on somebody's front lawn. At 7am she found herself lying behind a small bush in a local park she knew. She decided that she had to get back to school, so firstly she made her way to the park toilets to freshen-up. She gave herself a warm wash, rinsed-out her mouth, drank some water and wiped-down her clothes to straighten them out. She tied-back her thick, full-bodied brown hair into her trademark sleek pony-tail and cutesy fringe, before taking some well-needed deep-breaths, then spraying-on some perfume she found in her pocket, that Strawberry must've left for her, before exiting, looking to set-off on the 6-mile walk to school, to find a solution to this predicament that she found herself in. She didn't need make-up as she was already naturally-unblemished, with a healthy clean-looking, pink glow to the skin, lips and nails. All she cared about was finding Toby somewhere at school, or finding someone who could help her. This was the first time since Toby and Julia had been separated that he'd been in danger and she didn't know where he was and she about as much out of her comfort zone as she could be right now.


Shaniqua Hodge and Roya Frazier barreled into college, more obnoxious and brash then ever, barging-past the whole crowd and knocking people over, on their way into the Psychology building at 10am. They signed themselves into their class, then loudly got-up and left the lecture theatre after 5 minutes, to go out in pursuit of Julia St John. The dizzy spells continued with Julia throughout the morning, but somehow she still found herself at college on-time at 9.30am for her Maths lecture. She snuck into her lecture theatre, signed the register and then slunk-out the back door, to proceed to the Psychology area to begin her inquiries, starting with Shaniqua, who she had an inkling about, that she'd have something to do, or say, with the whole situation. Julia made her way to Psych, still in half a daze, swaying against the walls in the hallways and peering into classrooms. Shaniqua and Roya marched confidently and purposefully to Maths, shouting into the classrooms - ì'Lady' St John ñ you here, you better get out here and face me now!î. The class members found this highly irregular, as no-one had ever directly threatened Julia St John before and she'd never cheapen herself to fight MMA-style they thought, as she believed herself too high for that. St John had never directly offended anyone before, either and she was seen as a rare, refined, well-protected species, far too mentally and physically agile, to deal with the dregs of society, such as Shaniqua and Roya. Both sets were on the look-out for one another, but neither found their intended target at the location they believed them to be. Julia was afraid that Shaniqua might not have come in today and she might have to go looking for someone that she had much-less of an intuitive feeling about, such as Sonia, for information, but she did feel a dark presence emanating around the area and she was sure she'd find something soon. Shaniqua was quite confident that Julia would be scurrying around somewhere, looking for her and relaxed into a wide, big-lipped, gap-toothed grin when she spotted the lean ìLadyî swooning in distress against a wall, trying to keep herself upright.


ìHEY YO! I been lookin' for you girl!î Shaniqua aimed herself at Julia, barricading herself over the clean-cut, nicely-proportioned young lady. She continued - ìI might have somethin' for you. I heard you lost your stuff last night. Well, I dunno about the clothes and shit, but I think I mighta found somethin' else that you might be interested in!î. Julia's mouth ran dry and her heart started to pound. Nothing could have prepared her for someone to confront her directly, about her 5-inch twin-brother Toby. She was cornered both physically and mentally by both Shaniqua and Roya and began feeling claustrophobic, but tried to pull herself together for the moment. ìErr... what did you find then... did you see who took my stuff... or did you hand it in by any chance, or, ermm...î, Julia began to lose her poise. ìYou think you so perfect, you not really so lady-like little girlfriendî Roya addressed. ìWe got somethin you want, and you ain't gettin' it back, it's mine now for keeps! Toby's stayin' with me now! He's mine now! You're 5-inch twin-brother's mine now, my new slave!î Shaniqua vented, like a hairdryer. Julia was shell-shocked, shaking in fear and desperation at the possibilities. Shaniqua began to unbutton her overly-tight short-sleeved shirt, allowing her raging breasts to threaten to overspill, she wasn't wearing a bra and Julia watched in disbelief as the beefcake unveiled a dark, fist-sized areola ñ a tacky, gold chain swaying between the boobs caught her eye. ìYou see this!î Shaniqua yelled, grasping the gold chain, with its odd-shaped pendant. ìDon't you recognise your own brother!î she bombarded, as she began to smother Toby over her nipple until it grew erect, pressing his face into her fleshy pin, until she saw the realisation in Julia's eyes. Julia instinctively reached out her hand to wrap her fingers around her mini-brother, until Shaniqua interjected - ìUh, uh ñ nope, he's mine now, put your hands downî. Julia didn't listen, her gaze transfixed on her tiny, bound twin, until Roya slapped her hand down - ìHey! Ain't you listenin'? We said no touchin'! He's our doll now and if you start gettin' too frisky, we might be havin' to play rough and we don't wan' him to break too much, eh?î and with that, Shaniqua took her cue to pinch Toby's leg between her thumb and forefinger, under her cheap, plastic nails, lifting him up, while he was still bound and attached to her chain, to dangle upside-down above her gaping mouth, stretched open to display her teeth, over which she laid-out her fat, wet tongue in anticipation of the possible morsel. ìNO! WAIT! OUCH! OOOOH! Let go! PLEASE!î, Julia protested as she doubled-over, clutching her right leg. ìPlease! Let go! I'll do whatever you wantî, Julia painfully begged. Slightly in shock over the way that Julia had grabbed her leg in anguish and had half-collapsed, Shaniqua let-go of Toby's leg and allowed him to smack back down into place, bouncing in-between and rubbing against her fleshy, hot melons, as Julia seemed to shudder and cough, swaying lightly in apparent dizziness, almost replicating the effects caused unto Toby. 


ìRight then!î Shaniqua ordered. ì12'o'clock! Gym 6! You and me, one-on-one! I'll call the audience and if you don't show, then everyone's just gonna' be watchin' me grind little Toby here into paste under my big, black barefoot! I'll tell everyone that I caught him tryin' to climb into my knickers, and starin' at girls in the changin' rooms and then everyone will be cheerin' me on to snuff him!î, Shaniqua toasted. ìWe fightin' MMA rules and you won't win! But you get your chance! And I get my chance to show that I'm the number 1! And we weren't born with no silver spoon, neither! We fought our way up and we here to take what's oursî, Shaniqua finished, as Roya took her cue to wrap her dark fingers, with fluorescent-yellow painted nails, around Toby's midriff, making sure to squeeze the air out from his chest with her thumb and as she did, Julia grabbed her own chest, inhaling sharply and audibly. ìHe's ours now! 'Til we flush him away, he's ours!î Roya announced, leaving nothing more for her and Shaniqua except for them to turn and stomp-off down the hallway, slamming open the doors, making sure that they slammed shut, with extra ferocity.


Shaniqua and Roya made sure to start calling-up everyone they wanted to come and watch the spectacle ñ 10 or so MMA regulars and 5 or so college-friends from their ghetto ñ all overly-aggressive and verbally crude. They then proceeded to stick-up a hastily-produced, handwritten poster on the college taekwondo noticeboard entitled 'SHANIQUA Vs Lady St John ñ REAL FIGHTING Vs Little Taekwondo ñ Gym 6! ñ Lunchtime! ñ TODAY!'. 



The Lady Vs The Beast


There were always 2 hours designated break-time for lunch, which started at noon. At 11.45am, the first students began lingering around, in free periods, heading towards the main dining areas. On her way to lunch, Strawberry stopped to eye-up a new poster on the taekwondo noticeboard. ìWhat on Earth! This can't be true. No-way would Julia lower herself to that. What for? For a bag?î, Strawberry thought out-loud. ìBut she was totally freaked, last night. But over a bag? My gosh!î - Strawberry began pondering over yesterday's events, incredulous that Julia would go so crazy, over just losing a bag. ìWhy would she risk everything over a bag.? How pig-headed could she be to bring all this attention on herself, just because someone's fucked with her stuff. Then again, I've never seen anyone fuck with her before. Maybe she's been so protected that she hasn't needed to freak-out before and this is the real herî Strawberry mulled. Within a few minutes there was a minor commotion at the noticeboard, with all 20 taekwondo members in a state of high expectation and other students being drawn into the atmosphere of excitement. The general consensus was that Julia's opinion of herself had overflowed and that she thought she was too good, that she was too superior-thinking and better then everyone else. They saw how she freaked out last night and began wondering whether the pedestal they had all placed her on was ill-conceived. They saw how she reacted when someone had messed with her and began to think about how no-one had messed with her before and about how she hasn't faced any real adversity to recover from before and they all thought that this fight was a step too far for her ñ an unnecessary risk, that could blow-up in her face and ruin the aura of physical and mental perfection that she had long-established. 


Julia St John purposefully strode past the noticeboard and its awaiting throng of people, with her head held-up high, in perfect, elegant poise and physical form, deathly focused on the task in hand, already wearing her white taekwondo robe, tied with her black belt, her white flip-flops slapping hard and loud as she continued single-mindedly. ìHey! Aren't you even gonna say anythin'? Why are you doin' this?'î, Sonia Maserati called-out to her. ì'Cos I have to! Don't worry about me! I'm a champion. I'm gonna win!î Julia enforced, as she passed-by on her way to the gym. ìThat Little Miss Perfect bitch. That over-competitive freak! Who does she think she is, thinkin' she can beat us all so easy, that she can do anythin' she wants? She can't do it all! I hope she gets what's comin' to herî chides Sonia, girlfriend of Keith ñ ex-boyfriend of ìLadyî St John. The other members saw how Julia had ignored them and tended to agree with Sonia, realising the wrong done to Julia, but secretly hoping that she would be taken down a notch or two, as it wasn't as if St John didn't have enough money to buy herself quite a few new bags and stuff and she had apparently grown much too big for her boots, what with this ungraceful audacity and the bratish tantrum last night, after she had originally discovered her items missing. ìYeah, I do think her ego needs a bit of a downsizingî, Keith noticed.


Julia entered Gym 6 majestically. What with all her great upbringing and years of poise and elegance, she had somehow managed to compose herself and zero-in on the goal, that she had to achieve. As she began to stretch and limber-up, the crowd of 30 or so, filtered in behind her - all intrigued. Shaniqua and Roya had been going-over their situation, making plans for the past half-hour, in the changing rooms. ìDid you notice that freaky shit earlier, girl?î Roya inquired. ìThis shit's all a lil' freaky ain't itî Shaniqua replied. ìI mean, it looked like when we were doin' stuff to her twin, then she was movin' about in a funny way, like she affected too or somethin'î, Roya informed. ìYeah, I did notice some funny moves she be pullin'. I dunno, what you think?î, asks Shaniqua. ìGive him hereî, Roya continues, as Shaniqua unclasps the tied-up Toby from her gold chain. They sidled-up to the window, near to the entrance to the changing rooms, where they could see ìLadyî St John warming-up, with her fast, sharp-looking kicks and technically-perfect, but weak-looking punches. ìLet's see nowî, Roya goes-on, as she holds-up Toby, in the palm of her hand, facing the window, with her four fingers, with the fluorescent nails, over his body, holding him in place. She increased the power of her grip and lowered her thumb over the top of his head to force it down roughly. Julia spasmed hugely and suddenly, taking a full 5 seconds to re-assert her composure. ìWOOO! I think we got her, even more now!î Roya celebrated. ìYou know - she's gonna try and take him from us you know. Try an' out-smart us. I think she gonna go for you, girl, if you be holdin' him. Or she gonna just try an' grab him from me, an' run. She thinks we dumb!î Shaniqua went-on - ìBut now we know this, I think I know exactly what to doî. 


Shaniqua stepped out of her trainers, before rolling-down and pulling-off her little, thin, white socks, stained grey underneath, from all the damp foot-grime. She sighed as she aired-out her smelly, size 10 feet. She pulled-down her sports trousers with the elastic waistband, standing in her light-blue, tent-size knickers.


 Her dark thighs were large and flabby and she had an ultra bubble butt. Her calves were thick, solid trunks of raw power, as she picked 2 fingers up the back of her knickers to pull-out her wedgie, before smelling her fingers - ìYep, I got the perfect place to keep little St Johnny safeî. As she stood, she lifted her right foot and placed it on the bench, exposing the front-side of her big, tight knickers and the ensuing camel-toe. ìHoly crap!î - even Roya was surprised. Shaniqua scraped her middle finger under the over-stretched elastic band of her knickers ñ the direct underside of her knickers, which she was able to peel-off and lift-up slightly to expose the sopping-wet, shiny-black lips of her angry vagina. ìGive him here!î Shaniqua ordered, holding her other hand out, to entrap her awaiting pussy prisoner. She turned him upside-down with the fingers of her one hand, with the middle finger of her other hand still keeping-open the silk door to her raging hot-hole. ìIn you go!î, Shaniqua smiled, eliciting a surprised moan as she guided him in, her heat-cavern greedily accepting him, slopping him up to his neck. All that Roya could now see of Toby was his minuscule head, surrounded by the intense, overflowing black folds of Shaniqua's ravaging vagina, before she released her middle finger and the smooth, light-blue silk snapped-shut above his little, sweaty face. Toby felt like he was trapped in a fleshy sauna suit, filled with rancid, hot goo. Petrified and at the mercy of the giantess's smelly genitals, he was in a state of uncomprehending shock. 


Julia was undergoing her usual stretching and warm-up routine. Most of the gathering watchers had already seen it, many times previously, either as part of the taekwondo group or from being a spectator in a collegiate taekwondo competition and many almost knew the obsessively-compulsive moves and patterns, off-by-heart themselves. ìI can't believe she could be so arrogant and to sink to these standards. I think she's slipping. She's definitely sweating buckets, look as her face ñ shes a bit red and she's not doing all her usual moves and what about the time when she did that funny spasm just beforeî, Strawberry commentated. The crowd hushed and stood-back as the heavyweight power-lifter-physique of Shaniqua Hodge stomped her thick barefeet over the wooden gym-floor, the impacts echoing imposingly, towards the athletic-looking damsel Julia St John, who appeared to be faltering, as the crowd began to close a 10-metre-circumference circle around the pair. 


Shaniqua and Julia stood at opposing edges of the circle. Roya got on her hands and knees to tie the impact-pads that covered the tops of Shaniqua's feet, although her yellowed soles were still exposed and powerful finishing weapons in their own right. Julia started to put on her own hand-mitts, which were fighter's fingerless gloves. Strawberry came over to help with the hand and foot pads of Julia, before St John single-mindedly waved her away, telling her that she could handle it herself and then they were ready. 


The 5'10, 200lb Afro-American beast Shaniqua Hodge stomped her hulking form to the centre of the ring. She took a moment to crack her knuckles in her hands and feet and took a few loud breaths in-and-out, seemingly in preparation for a power-lift, a sumo-wrestler charge or some other fearfully-powerful exertion. It was at this time that the 5'9, 120lb Julia fully began to notice and appreciate the overbearing features of Shaniqua Hodge ñ she read XL on the sides of her hand-mitts and then looked down at her own size S hands and petite-looking size 5 feet, gazing back over at what must've been the size 9 or 10 thick, weighted feet and sharp, sparkly toenails of her imminent opponent. Finally. Shaniqua had Julia St John and Toby St John, right where she wanted them. ìAll this, just for a lucky charm, you gonna pay for challengin' me, little girlî, Shaniqua announced, as she clasped together her vaginal muscles sharply and brutishly. Julia held her neck at once, having to breathe in shockingly, as her muscles began to cease up, she started to overheat and feel totally sluggish and dizzying. Toby felt the familiar sensation of the blood leaving his body and rushing into his head, almost blacking-out as Shaniqua's hairy fanny threatened to suck him into her depths.


ìREADYY! GO!î, Roya called-out, to start the most-anticipated fight in this college's history. Shaniqua charged forward as a female rugby player, throwing out her chunky left arm at considerable speed to grab the sitting-duck Julia, around the neck with the one-hand, with the other she extended her 80î reach up as far behind her head as she could, before slamming-down her open palm, exploding it onto the soft, pristine facial features of Julia St John, who collapsed to the ground in annihilation. Flat on her back, everything was hazy for Julia, until she began to focus-in on a large, incoming yellowing object, approaching her head at break-neck speed. She was able to turn-over and roll out of its way, just before the sole of Shaniqua Hodge smashed down, where she was just lying. ìOooh, you were this close to havin' my foot crack your face!î Shaniqua bellowed. This was infinitly harder then Julia had visualised ñ she thought that she should be able to avoid all of Hodge's primitive attacks, until she exhausted herself and then she could look to snatch Toby from her or Roya, when their defenses started tiring-out inevitably, but Shaniqua appeared much faster and stronger then she could've ever imagined. Julia rolled-over and scurried away to another edge of the circle before pulling herself to her feet. This wasn't comfortable at all, this was by-far the least comfortable she'd ever felt in a fight. Her taekwondo dress started coming undone ñ this was all she needed. She pulled and re-tightened her belt, then got onto her toes and started bouncing around, circling and hopefully dumbfounding the lumbering brutess. 


Shaniqua charged forward once more, this time as a heavyweight boxer, smelling the kill and going -in for a finishing barrage with wild, swinging hooks and violent uppercuts, throwing the whole force of her body into each punch. Now this was what Julia expected. She could see every movement coming from a mile away and sidestepped and ducked-out from each clumsy attempt, with a pure finesse that only she possessed ñ the crowd in awe at the talents of both competitors. Hodge knew she had the upper-hand and kept her focus on delivering the killer punch, letting rip with an almighty 1-2 combination, the jab and big right-hand to finish-up in style. The left-jab, St John ducked and weaved under, then came the humongous, looping right-hook, whooshing over the head of St John as she ducked successfully again, before a 1-2-3-4-5-6 kick combination, delivered by St John to the gut of Hodge in the space of a second ñ drastically off-balance after her missed-punch, she stumbled around like a drunk in high-winds, on the verge of a spectacular collapse, dancing around, clumsily tripping over her foot-pads before she could get herself properly upright. 1-2-3 more foot-jabs were landed in quick succession by St John, as Hodge was still getting her bearings. A 1-2 punch-combination to the stomach of Hodge just bounced off, with no effect, but Julia now started to feel that she was taking control of this fight ñ circling, landing attacks at will and retreating out-of-range.


ìRIGHT! THAT'S IT!î Shaniqua announced as a war-cry, before barreling forwards like a sumo-wrestler. Julia retreated backwards easily and circled the perimeter ñ she poked her tongue out at the undisciplined nature of the beast. Shaniqua grunted and contorted her face, before delivering a 3-squeeze combination on Toby, sharply inflicting her vaginal powers over him once more. The hungry vagina nearly gobbles him down, almost overtaking his body as he loses consciousness momentarily, until he's able to regain his tentative grip on her opening, kicking his legs to stay afloat in her sexual quicksand ñ his legs tiring markedly. Julia almost blacked-out right there, on her feet. She was suddenly sweating profusely and now she was the one dancing around clumsily, on the verge of collapse. She fell-back onto her butt, just about finding enough strength to stop herself from collapsing totally onto her back ñ her vision was hazy, but she gathered just enough awareness to crawl-away on her hands-and-knees to evade another possible, incoming charge. But Shaniqua wasn't charging, she was smiling at this new development. As Julia got back to her feet once more, annoyingly she found that she had to re-tie her taekwondo dress yet again. It was beginning to feel very loose and baggy by now and she figured she must be losing tonnes of weight, what with not being able to take-on any fluids and having such an intense match, but Shaniqua knew better, as the crowd didn't know whether to believe their eyes, as they descended into commotion.


ìThis just keeps gettin' betterî, Shaniqua addresses Julia. Seeing the lumbering titaness move so clumsily and uncoordinatedly on her heavy feet and with her unable to land a direct blow, Julia didn't know what she was talking about ñ when comparing her body and movements to the beast, she felt lighter and faster then ever, even though she did seem to be suffering from some untimely lapses of balance and concentration, which were giving her opponent hope, but apart from these, now that she was in a rhythm, she was sure that she could out-hustle Shaniqua. Bouncing up to her feet in one fluid motion, Julia quickly and confidently floated into position to deliver a perfect, finishing roundhouse kick, spinning and turning into it with her full force, striking into the liver of the stationary Hodge. The crowd burst into an ìOoooohî, before seeming to descend into sporadic laughter, as St John's best move failed to utter any reaction on Hodge. ìI'm still winning! Just what are they laughing about?î, Julia asked herself, before delivering a technically-perfect, rapid-fire 1-2-3 punch combo ñ punches 1 and 2 landing to the gut, with punch 3 bouncing off the cheek of Hodge, before retreating back out of harm's way. ìOh! You're too much little girl!î, Hodge digressed, before continuing - ìTake a look at yourself girlî. The crowd continued with their sporadic laughter and utterments of shock and disbelief, their eyes following St John, whos taekwondo dress was by now almost touching the ground and hanging off her, as she looked to be less then 5ft tall now. Julia had trained herself long-ago not to take any notice of what her opponent had to say during a fight and was used to blocking-out the general noises of the crowd, but this time she did feel a funny sense that something wasn't quite right.


Shaniqua readied herself into fighting-stance once more and charged forwards, in order to direct an upwards kick, as if she were looking to punt a stationary American football, over a fence. Julia ducked and rolled out of the range of the huge foot, the displaced wind throwing her hair into a minor disarray, then with that same foot now high in the air with momentum, she bent her leg into position and stomped-down with all her force, looking to smash through the chest of the feminine form, rolling on the ground. Hodge missed and Julia was able to keep rolling and scurry-off to the other side of the ring, before changing direction sharply and launching her slight body towards the dark woman-beast, foot first in a technically-perfect flying-kick, which would surely cause the unaware Hodge at least to have to stumble backward. When her stomp landed and smashed to the floor, missing the form of St John, Shaniqua was blatantly frustrated and contorted her face into a look of pure crudity, as inwardly she delivered a 1-2-3-4-5 squeeze attack on Toby, the boy that she had ensnared in her vagina, her sloppy muscles managing to suck Julia's twin now totally inside her, slurping-up his defenseless head with an inaudible pop. ìHuuhpî - Toby breathed-in shockingly, as his body felt increasingly less-able to cope with the forces imposed upon him and he was swallowed through her horny slit ñ the pussy lips sealing tightly, behind him, as Hodge chuckled with bad intentions. He appeared to lose all sense of mind, as his body went into a survival auto-pilot ñ limp and totally dominated by her pelvic powers. Shaniqua heard the sound of Julia's body crash to the floor just behind and let-out a smile as she turned to expect to find St John collapsed, defenseless and in-range. Of course, Julia had been in the midst of delivering herself into a flying-kick, but suddenly lost all control of her body and lost all power and grace too, as she fell back, banging the back of her head to the ground, whilst in mid-air.


The crowd was going wild by now, shouting comments in unadulterated hysteria. ìOH MY GOD! WHAT'S GOING ON? LOOK OUT JULIA!, Strawberry screamed. The 2-and-a-half-foot tall form of Julia St John was lying, mostly-concealed under her torn taekwondo robe, with the behemoth Shaniqua Hodge towering-over the pile of clothes, with her hands on her hips, getting-ready for one final stomp. ìYEAH! THAT'S RIGHT! BOMB THAT BITCH DOWN!î, screeched Roya, before Julia emerged from the pile of clothes, standing up at almost 3-ft tall, huffing and puffing and red-faced, as she tried to cover her private parts ñ she still had-on her light-pink sports-bra and panties, but they were slightly ripped, as the crowd roared in spontaneous laughter and surprise. Shaniqua let-out her trademark baritone laugh at the situation. ìHA!HA!HA! DO YOU GIVE UP NOW? WILL YOU SUBMIT TO ME?î Shaniqua demanded. ìNo way! Never! I don't know what you've done to my clothes, but I'm still gonna win. Someone like you's not gonna beat me! I'm getting' him back!î Julia replied, her face beet-red in embarrassment. ìOH! YOU STILL AFTER YOUR LUCKY CHARM THEN! All this for a lucky charm! How dare you challenge me! I'll make sure to finish you for that!î Shaniqua retorted. ìMy gosh, she really is just fighting her for the pig-headed arrogance of trying to get-back her lucky charmî - Strawberry was secretly starting to believe that Julia was deserving of this embarrassment. ìWell, I hope she gets what's comin to her. Not so lady-like now is she?î Sonia Maserati added.


Shaniqua knew exactly the formula to win now - ìYou sure you not gonna give-up now? I mean, I've seen hundreds of those fluffy, pink socks in the shops, you can get loads more lucky charms, you don't need this one. I'll keep it and I'll let you leave now, if you submit to me. I mean, I'm startin' to feel sorry for you now!î. Julia re-protests - ìNo! You can't keep him! I'm gonna win and take him back, no matter what you do!. Keith chimes in - ìWhoa! She's even givin' that lucky charm a name now, callin' it a 'him' and it's just a special sock for luck!î. ìYeah! I think she cares more about that sock, then she ever did for you!î Sonia informs her boyfriend Keith, who used to date Julia. This creates a look of brief resentment on the face of Keith, towards the too-good-for-him ìLadyî St John. Shaniqua restarts - ìWELL! IT'S YOUR LIFE! LET'S GET IT ON!î. Julia bolts up, quickly gathering some shreds of her massive taekwondo robe, to tie around her bra, to hang-over her panties, giving her at least some humility. Julia scampers over to the opposite edge of the ring, as Shaniqua begins to stomp over, slowly and menacingly, before picking up into a brief sprint, looking-to kick the Julia-football. ìWHOOSHî, as Shaniqua's right foot blazes over the head of Julia. ìTHUD!î, as the yellowed sole crashes down beside Julia, missing again, as Julia ducks through her legs. Shaniqua powerfully turns her bulk around to face Julia, crouches down and begins wailing away with her wild, hooking punches, all hitting air-only.


Shaniqua's stops where she is and rises to her full height once more. Her face begins to contort, like the incredible hulk and she begins to let-rip with yet another war-cry - ìAAAAAARGHî, she announces, as she clasps-together her vaginal walls ferociously, for 4 seconds continuously, until she can barely feel Toby writhing in her nether-regions anymore. Toby feels the pressure and heat significantly increase, as he passes out ñ caught-up and manipulated by the muscles of her vagina like a sexual tumble-dryer, squeezing and sliding him around under her slimy control. She turns to see the rags of Julia, sprawled out on the canvas once again and the form of ìLadyî St John with her light-pink bra and panties still just-about in-tact, but she was no-more then 1ft tall now. ìMY GOD! SHE MUST BE ONLY 12 INCHES NOW! LOOK AT HER! SOMEONE'S GOTTA STOP THIS!î, Strawberry Peterson hysterically screeches. ìUh-uh! There ain't no-one stoppin' shit! This is a real fight and it's up to them to sort out their differences. She can quit if she wants toî Roya informs. ìTHUD! THUD! THUD! THUD!î, went Shaniqua's mega-soles, slapping against the warm, wood floor, towards their intended target - ìLadyî St John. As Julia gets up and starts to run, she quickly grabs a few more, even-smaller scraps of her robe and throws them on, to cover her modesty. ìTHUD! THUD!, continues Shaniqua Hodge's enormous feet, as she slams forwards onto some of the unused scraps of Julia's robe ñ they attach to her yellowed, sticky soles, as she proceeds ñ ìYou can still quit you know! I'll let you free into the crowd right now, if you submit to me in-front of everyone. Show them that you're not as high and mighty as you pretend. Get down your knees and beg for my mercy like a ìLadyî, next to my big, black feet! This is your last chance to exit with some pride, still in-tact. You won't get that chance later! I'll submit you by pure force!î. Shaniqua knew that Julia would never give-up, as she was only fighting to try and save her tiny twin-brother somehow. ìNO! I have to win! I'll never give-up for Toby!î, Julia shot-back desperately. 


ìWhat the hell is she talkin' about? Who's Toby? She must be totally freakin' deliriousî, Sonia went. ìTHIS HAS GOT TO STOP! SOMEBODY STOP THIS!î, Strawberry ranted. ìYOU DON'T WANNA GIVE UP DO YA? YOU WANNA KEEP GOIN' AND WIN, DON'T YA?î, Shaniqua aimed at Julia, who nodded yes, back in response. The audience watched in disbelief and high tension, as Shaniqua's stomping, yellowed soles began to ìTHUD!î ever-nearer to poor, little Julia, who stood upright and still, apparently resigned to a severe trampling defeat and degradation, her 12 inches vibrating along with the foot-falls of the barbaric giantess. Strawberry screamed - ìGET OUT THE WAY!î, as Hodge lifted her right foot up to knee level, almost descending upon Julia now. The foot produced a shadow, blocking-over her, before she sprung into action, diving and rolling out the way, as the sole of Hodge thundered down, where she just was. Then the left foot raised and crashed down, as Julia began to sprint and dive, roll and zig-zag. ìBOOM! BOOM!, as Shaniqua stomped down twice-more unsuccessfully and Julia rolled away again. The tides had firmly turned now and Shaniqua could be much more economical with her movements, not having to waste her breath and sweat, quite so much, whereas Julia now was the one losing all of her energy rapidly and glistening ever-more-so, with sweat. 


Shaniqua undid her hand-mitts and foot-pads. ìWon't be needin' those no-more. It's not like I'm gonna be kickin' or punchin' you anymore. All I need are the bottoms of my feet! I hope you like Doritos, 'cos your gonna be getting' a face-full of cheesy feet, soon enough. I'll let you take off your pads and mitts too! You don't really think you can hurt me do you?î. Julia was both petrified and enraged ñ she knew that there must be a way to win, she wasn't taught to give-up and she couldn't lose, with Toby's life on the line. ìTHUD! THUD! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM! BOOM!î, went Shaniqua's heavy soles on the gym-floor as four more stomp attempts went amiss. By now, ìLadyî St John was wheezing, bright-red and shiny-wet with perspiration, as Shaniqua Hodge's ugly, wide features contorted into another act of mayhem - ìOOOH YEAH! LET ME FEEL YOU!, she began, as she delivered a final attack on poor Toby, her vaginal muscles now starting to contort and crush-together uncontrollably, in an over-drive that she couldn't halt, now that she'd initiated it - her slimy cavern imploding and bubbling, throbbing and spasming, until she could feel nothing-more from tiny Toby, as if he had completely dissolved in her pussy juices or had shrunken-down to a mere speck in her orgasm. Toby writhed in-and-out of consciousness, flowing through the streams of her pussy fluids, banished by Hodge, to this dark, slimy abyss, for him never to escape. As Shaniqua regained her composure, she stood tall once-again, slick with sweat, with her hands on her hips and feet shoulder-width apart, in a display of her wide, bulky power, menacing even to a normal-sized person ñ to Julia and Toby she was a rampaging giantess with no mercy.


The giant black woman surveyed the scene, scanning over the ring until she caught sight of the disheveled, light-peach form of ìLadyî St John, lying in more, ripped tatters of her white taekwondo dress ñ she wasn't more then 5 or 6 inches tall now. ìTHUD! THUD! THUD! - Shaniqua's foot-falls were louder and more-ominous then ever for Julia and woke her, from her daze. From a distance, she viewed in awe the yellowed soles, descending and thudding towards her, the toes curling and uncurling and slamming and the cheap, purple, sparkly toenails ñ so crude and un-classy. It finally began to dawn on Julia ñ the severity of the situation, as she saw that Shaniqua's foot was larger then her whole body and then some. ìOh no! What can I possibly do? I've got to run!î Julia realised and she scurried in the opposite direction, as fast as she could, with the crowd in uproar, screaming and shouting at the unbelievable form of ìLadyî St John, darting around like a rat at their shoes. This time, Julia was just too small to evade the underside of Hodge's cheesy foot for much longer. ìI GOT YOU NOW!î, Hodge announced as she bounded across the ring, raising her left foot before hovering it over the cowering ìLadyî. ìTHOOOOM!î - Julia closed her eyes and moved her body, evading the sole of Hodge by pure luck, then tripped as the displaced air sent her sprawling. ìTHOOOOM!î - Shaniqua's right-foot stomp, somehow managed to miss the splayed-out form of the ìLadyî, as she wrongly-anticipated her new position. ìOH MY GOD! TOBY!î Julia screamed high-pitchedly, as she thought of her predicament, her possible demise and the uncertainty over her brother, who must've been receiving the same physical and mental effects as herself. She thought if she was going to be going out, then she might as well go out fighting, as she hurled herself to her feet and sprinted at full-pelt, away from the life-threatening foot-falls of the 19 year old, giant black woman. ìTHATS THE WAY GIRL! GRIND HER OUT, LIKE THE PUNY CIGARETTE SHE IS!, Roya encouraged. 


As Julia reached the centre of the ring, she deftly turned on her heels and surprised everyone by sprinting back to the direction of the oncoming Shaniqua Hodge. ìOK! THIS IS ITî, Shaniqua shouted in preparation, as she lunged forwards, throwing her full-weight into her right foot. ìTHOOOOOOOM!î - Shaniqua Hodge's foot landed square and flat, where ìLadyî St John had just been and for a split-second, Hodge scanned her mind to see if she could feel the puny, wriggling form of a pathetic 5-inch person, under her sole. But Julia wasn't pancaked just yet ñ she'd rolled over the top of Shaniqua's cheesy foot, almost getting her ankle trapped in a gap between the giantess's toes, as she scurried-over them, before jumping off the big foot and instinctively delivering a last-resort, rapid-fire 6-kick combination, which pin-pricked into the meaty, tree-trunk calf of Hodge. ìOUCH! YOU LITTLE PEST! I'M GONNA SQUISH YOU LIKE THE TINY BUG YOU ARE! I'M GONNA TATTOO YOUR GUTS ON THE BOTTOM OF MY DIRTY FEETî, Shaniqua threatened.


The crowd was going crazy. Shaniqua's possy were all baying for blood, shouting and swearing in encouragement for Hodge and in further-belittlement for St John. Julia's friends were all shocked and amazed ñ all of them entranced at the spectacle. Everyone in attendance agreed that this was the most eventful fight they'd ever seen. Italian-American Sonia Maserati started - ìI can't believe she still has the audacity to attack her, even though she's not much taller then my middle finger! How dare she! Why don't she give up? It's 'cos she thinks the likes of us aren't good enough for her, to lower herself to lose to us! That over-competitive bitch! She'll lose! She's gonna get what's comin' to herî. Strawberry Peterson was enthralled by the spectacle, in silent thought, reminiscing over how much Julia had changed and tending to agree with the rant of Sonia ñ that Julia needed to be taken down a peg or two and for her to have some more grace, to know the time to give-up, no matter how talented and perfect you're meant to be. Ex-boyfriend of Julia, Keith Thorpe, tended to agree with the mob, that Julia's ego needed downgrading, but he still carried a torch for St John and was regretful at this unlikely turn of events.


As ìLadyî St John ran between Shaniqua's legs once-more, she thought she could be safe and scurry over the the other side of the ring, for the time-being, until a ìWHOOOSH!î and a ìTHOOOOOMî, as Shaniqua had turned on her heels and stomped a smelly, thick foot directly into the space where Julia was just about to run-into. ìOh, no! She's just too big!î Julia realised, as she continued to react with lightning-fast agility, bounding and forward-rolling over the top of the foot of Hodge, before sprinting over to the crowd in blind panic. Furious Hodge announced, ìYOU'RE REALLY GONNA GET IT NOW! YOU GOT NO-WHERE TO HIDEî. Only now, after she'd reached 5-inches in height, did Julia begin to resign herself to defeat and she was now only driven by pure terror and survival instincts. ìPLEASE! PLEASE! YOU'VE GOTTA HELP ME!î, she screamed as she reached the shoes of the awaiting crowd. ìGet the fuck outta here! Go face your new destiny!î, one of Shaniqua's cronies directed, as Julia pounded on the tips of his sneakers. ìGet back in that ring!, Roya spat down, as she made sure not to let little Julia get past her own shoes and escape the fighting arena. ìLadyî St John continued to make her way around the edge of the fighting circle, begging upwards for help and swaying against the stinking toes and sneakers of the captive audience. ìYou had your chance to give up gracefullyî, one guy shouted. ìYeah, you wanted to fight and win so much earlier. Why not now? Just 'cos you don't have the advantages anymore?î another guy chanted. The crowd seemed to be almost exclusively against her now, Julia thought. Julia's friends were all pitying the condition of ìLadyî St John, looking down their noses at her in fascination. On the one hand they wanted to help her, but on the other hand, they thought that she didn't deserve their help, that she should've accepted it earlier, that she should've given up and submitted, when she was given the opportunity to do so, on numerous occasions and that she was experiencing this downgrading as a kind of destiny, to show her some kind of adversity, to make up for the lack of real-life trials that she'd experienced in the past and to bring her ego back down and teach her the humility that they thought she already had, before last night and today, when she showed her true self. ìIf only they knew the truthî, Julia said to herself, as she swooned against the tips of a pair of green Converses.


The 6'2 Keith Thorpe gawped down at the vulnerable form of Julia St John, resting over the tops of his shoes. He began to think about how much the social and physical status of ìLadyî St John had declined, to see her begging at his feet after she had basically dumped him before. He still had some feelings for her, but the only reason she was at his feet, noticing him now was because she was at her last-chance saloon, he thought. Julia looked-up and was ultimately relieved, that she was resting upon the shoes of her ex-boyfriend Keith. She still held feelings for him too, but had intimacy issues (as touched upon earlier), relating to her being attached to her 5-inch twin brother Toby for 17 years; to do with her constant strive for academic and sporting perfection, leaving little time for much else and with the conservative upbringing from her parents, meaning that she didn't really know how to express herself with men at a more intimate level and also that she was happy being an unspoiled virgin. ìOh! Keith! I'm so glad it's you! You've gotta save me! Please!î, Julia pleaded up to him. Keith pretended not to hear what she was saying, as he considered what to do. He thought about how he liked her still, but also about how she didn't really acknowledge him properly after their break-up and how she never really had much proper time for him after that, until now and about how she made him feel, like he wasn't quite good enough for her.


ìHEY! YOU LITTLE WRETCH! GET OFF MY BOYFRIEND'S FEET NOW! You should be kissing his shoes! You don't deserve to touch him now! He's mine now! You didn't want any help before, you were so icy and perfect and now look at you! Groveling at his shoes. Go finish what you started! You can't run now! You've gotta finish what you started!î Sonia Maserati ordered. The 5'5 tanned, Italian-American was growing strictly impatient, over Shaniqua's inability to finish the humiliation and pin and submit Julia. Her full-make-up face, with purple lipstick, red blusher, overly-preened eyebrows and overly-long eyelashes, under her shoulder-length black hair, contorted in anger as she saw the audacious ìLadyî St John trying to steal-away the feelings of Keith from her once-again. ìYOU LITTLE BITCHî, she screamed as she dramatically removed her tanned, size 4 foot, with painted-black toenails. from her thin, brown leather sandal and snatched-up the form of ìLadyî St John between her stinking toes. ìThere you go! That's how it's doneî, Sonia grinned in evil relief - ìRight in my stinking toes, like she belongs!î. The crowd gasped in shock, that ìLadyî St John had finally been so-unceremoniously captured, under the dirty feet of one of their contemporaries, like a bug. The crowd was in awe, at the screams and muffled, little grunts and noises coming-out from under the toes of Sonia Maserati, where ìLadyî St John was now wedged ñ her head almost smothered under Sonia's big toe, next to the gap between Sonia's big and second toe, with the ìLady'sî lower legs trapped underneath the little toe of Maserati. As Keith watched, in shock and disbelief, he could see his ex-, ìLadyî St John, squirming-around vigorously, under the damp toes of his current girlfriend Sonia. ìNO! YOU'RE GONNA STAY RIGHT THEREî, Sonia commanded, as ìLadyî St John started pushing-up at her toes and wriggling, trying to get free, as Maserati attempted to totally smother Julia's movements, under her sweet toe-jam. ìOUCH!, Sonia emitted, as Julia St John took a bite at her second toe, causing her to release her sweaty grip on the little perfectionist, but not for long, before Maserati repositioned her foot, to pin ìLadyî St John's head between her big and second toes, completely ruffling, ruining and smudging the thick, long brown fringe and hair-style of Julia, getting toe-dirt all over her face and hair. ìIf you don't give up soon, you might shrink so small that someone's gonna come and crush your whole body, just with the underside of their big toeî, Sonia laughed as she started to increase the squeeze on ìLadyî St John's head, rubbing the sweat and lint of her toe-crevice all over her beautiful face. Now it was Shaniqua Hodge's turn to pick up the baton. ìThanks for catchin' the bitch for me, but I don't need no help, just to beat a little 5-inch morselî, Shaniqua announced as she barged into Sonia, bouncing the slight 5'5 girl away with her 5'10 bulk ñ Maserati temporarily stunned, as her head slams into Hodge's incoming tits, knocking her backwards. ìHey! Watch it!, Keith warns. ìThat's your ex-girlfriend on the floor there, ain't it? You still got feelin's for the little ìLadyî?, Shaniqua teases, before raising her size 10, yellowed sole, her giant, smelly, black barefoot, over the prone form of the once-brilliant ìLadyî St John. She descends the dirt-stained sole, slowly, deliberately, almost seductively over the passed-out ìLadyî St John, until she can feel the smooth rags and the humid, soft, ever-so fragile form of Julia, under her yellowed sole, with tiny bits of foot-dirt beginning to assault the minuscule ìLadyî, as she's lightly rolled and trampled underneath her right-foot. ìAaaahhî, Shaniqua announces in relief, as she kneads her toe-jam all over ìLadyî St John, the remnants of her tattered taekwondo dress, detaching itself from Julia and attaching to the sticky grime of the black giantess's foot. She lifts her heel, so that her front-ball and toes hover over the unconscious Julia, still in her ripped, light-pink underwear, then lowers her big toe, over one side of the soft, warm head of the ìLadyî, trapping the tiny ball, rolling it, testing the cheek and face under her big toe-print, daring-herself to squish the skull, in disdain for being so small, as she would a grape. ìYou're the one who's been getting' me all sweaty and worked-up, so I think it's only right that you the one who cleans up all the foot sweat you made me produce! Now you're the perfect size for the job!î, Hodge continues. She wiggles her sweaty, cheesy dominating toes over the prone îLadyî St John, enjoying the way that her purple plastic nails, sparkle and glitter under the gym lights, as she causes sock-fluff and toe-lint to rain down over the defenseless maiden. She begins hovering her big toe over different parts of the unconscious Julia's body, scraping her cheap-looking toe-nails on her, or choosing to press down as she delights, testing the durability of St John's legs, arms and torso under her damp, dirty digits. ìBoy! I think we can safely say that this girls loves the smell of Doritosî, Shaniqua tells the enchanted audience. She decides to test the strength of St John's chest, using her big toe on her little breasts to keep her pinned, beginning to increase the pressure, feeling the tiny boobs begin to squidge, depressing them deep into the chest cavity, until the toe-pinned ìLadyî is forced into uttering a sharp intake of breath, coughing and wheezing, opening her little blue eyes in disbelief, not-knowing where she was, before blacking-out temporarily once-more. Shaniqua rested her big toe over the ribs of Julia this time, testing them gently, then pressing down furthermore, until she heard a faint crack, feeling like she'd just popped a bubble-wrap and an unconscious moan from St John. She then lowered the Doritos-smelling big toe over the lower leg of St John, before pressing-down sharply, feeling another inaudible crack and another bubble-wrap sensation, causing a reflexive spasm and audible grunt by Julia, as she began to stir under the ominous toes. ìWell! I think it's time someone puts this bitch out of her misery and counts her out, while I pin her down, under my entire foot! Who's gonna volunteer before I start?î, the un-tameable giant woman bellows-out to the enraptured crowd, watching, in amazed fascination at the total and utter domination and humiliation incurred upon the once-îLadyî Julia St John, the supposed Olympic-hopeful, under the big, dirty feet, meaty toes and smelly mega-soles of the overweight underdog ñ the vulgar beast, Shaniqua Hodge. Part Three: The Last Days


Julia began to stir. She felt as if she was just about to wake, from a most-uncomfortable sleep. She was sweaty and seemed to be covered in various bruises and abrasions. As she began to regain her senses she moved around in her slumber, testing the immediate surroundings, expecting that she must still be at the medical facility, from when she passed-out, yesterday evening. She thought that she must've fallen out of bed and banged her head and nobody had noticed yet. She felt that she had no blanket and wore no covering, feeling eerily exposed. As the light began to seep into her eyelids, she began to cough reflexively, feeling the sharp pains in some of her bones and the cuts on her body. ìBoy, I must've really been out of it, last night. What could've happenedî, Julia mumbled to herself. As she searched her mind for the answers to these queries, a realisation of dread washed over her, as she remembered that Toby was stolen from her locker and was lost. Julia struggled with herself, fighting to open her eyes and re-awaken her body, for the epic search ahead. She regained control of her arms with a concerted effort, grunting as she lifted her hands to her face, to rub her eyes. As she touched her face, she noticed that it had been covered with some kind of foreign, slimy gunk ñ a layer of sweat, surely too thick for her to produce, unless she'd been tossing and turning in the dirt, all night. She opened her dainty blue eyes and proceeded to rub the unusually-viscous substance off her hands, onto her body. ìEeww! What is this stuffî, Julia asked herself, as she found that her whole body seemed to be coated in this pungent film. She writhed in the repugnant mess for a second or two, before she began to notice that something was partially blocking out the light in this vast room, as she felt an odd presence lingering over her. She began to hear a commotion of distant voices. She saw the light flickering over her body. She looked at her body ñ covered in grime and the ripped, light-pink underwear and that's when the awful smell began to rush over her ñ the intense heat and the sickly sweet odour, wafting down from the gigantic foot that was hovering over her form and then it all came back to her. Shaniqua Hodge was about to grind her out and there was nothing she could physically do to stop her. Yes, the giantess that was about to trample her underfoot was the one who was holding poor Toby captive and she had to do something to get him off her ñ she had to persevere somehow.


The domineering 19-year-old Shaniqua has her size 10 barefoot raised over the tiny Julia St John victoriously, as she announces, ìWell! I think it's time someone puts this bitch out of her misery and counts her out, while I pin her down, under my entire foot! Who's gonna volunteer before I start?î. Hodge was elated with this current position she found herself in and wanted to prolong this moment for as long as possible. She sniggered down at the pitiful ìLadyî St John, cowering under her foot, but felt no remorse for the little workaholic. St John had been on top for too long, she'd held the limelight for as long as she could remember ñ being known as the best sportswoman, top academic and classiest girl, while Shaniqua had been staring up at her from the gutters, languishing in the lower classes, having to wear cheap clothes, eat cheap food and walk home to her cheap neighbourhood while Julia got driven home, by any of the most popular guys that she chose to summon. Now this was Shaniqua's time to shine and trample this unfair class system underfoot ñ her time to win in front of everyone else and be able to bask in the glory. Hodge firmly believed that people like St John who tried to block her path to the top and keep her down, deserved to be trampled under her mighty soles and shown who the true boss was.


Shaniqua lowered her massive, grimy sole over the mini-Julia and pressed down her entire foot, finally. The yellowed sole firmly smothered the tiny girl and covered her 5-inch body, but Shaniqua made sure not to use her full weight ñ she wanted to draw this out some more, if she could. Julia's nose was instantly violated with the strong penetration of the wild, cheesy foot odour of the giant Hodge, as the heat totally enveloped her. Julia began to ask herself what she had done to deserve this horrible fate ñ to be ground out under the filthy sole of this young black woman. Julia began to count down the seconds before this humiliation was ended, for the giantess to press down with her full potential and crush her body into a stain on her cheesy sole. There was a flash from the audience, as someone took a photo of the victorious foot of Shaniqua, with the small female trapped underneath. ìYeah! That's right! Let's get this on tape!î, Shaniqua agreed. Julia had been waiting, trapped flat under the dirty sole of her conqueror for a full 20 seconds now ñ this felt considerably longer to her, as she just wished for this public humiliation to end.



 She now desired to be squished to the canvas under the full weight of the black giantess's feet, for her not to have to endure anymore of this physical and mental anguish. ìRight! So who's gonna take the count? No takers? No-one wanna help the poor bitch out of her misery?î, Shaniqua aimed over at Julia's old friends.


Shaniqua's section of the crowd were high-fiving one another ñ wooping and cheering with delight, at the downfall of this Little Miss Perfect, under the feet of their crude figurehead. The celebrations of Shaniqua's crowd were more about the symbolic victory of the poor, downtrodden, just-like-them black girl over the rich, perfect, too-good-for-them white girl, then for any victory over Julia St John in particular. Julia's crowd were all gobsmacked at this spectacular fall from grace. Julia St John was a perfect version of themselves, yet she found herself dominated under the giant, sweaty toes of this vulgar, 200lbs young girl. Julia's friends were guilty with themselves, for not doing anything to help their old friend, but they believed that there was nothing that they could do for her now and didn't want to do anything to draw too much attention to themselves ñ lest they be shrunk and dominated under Shaniqua's cheesy mega-soles. ìNo-one to come to her rescue or count her out then. Well this might just have to continue thenî, Shaniqua smiled. By now Julia was beside herself and was starting to wiggle furiously under Shaniqua's lethal mega-soles. ìIf you're gonna do it then do it! Crush me now! I don't care! Just do it!î, Julia shouted up, from under Hodge's foot. ìWhat? What about poor Toby? Don't you want your lucky charm back? I'm still keepin' it safe you know. I'll even show you where it is, later, if you want!î, Shaniqua giggles down to the pathetic form, trying to communicate with her, from under her yellowed sole. ìNo, I ain't gonna crush ya! I'm gonna pin ya ñ shame you good and proper! I'm gonna spare you and let you free like a rat!î, Shaniqua teases.


While most of the crowd were wild with pure adrenaline at seeing this most-unexpected event, or sorrowful and pitying at the circumstances, there was one, young lady who felt altogether quite different. Genevieve Girard was a free-spirit. She was born in rural France and had lived in many different places around the world because of her parents and also of her own accord. She was 17 and had spent most of the first 5 years of her life in The Philippines with her rich parents, before being sent to boarding school in England on her own ñ where she picked up her accent (she sounded upper-class British, mixed with a twang of French). She went back to France to live in the family chateau, until 2 years ago, when she moved-out to America, of her own accord to attend college. Genevieve watched the events playing out, with an indifferent, detached viewpoint. She knew Julia St John, as they mixed in some of the same elite circles at college, but she wasn't good friends with anyone in America really. She stepped forwards to approach the fearsome physique of Shaniqua Hodge.


ìWell, well. Looks like we've found someone brave enough to help this bitch and count her out! Don't get too close though, or I might shrink you too! How'd you like that, little Evaî, Hodge mused. ìMy names not Eva, its Genevieve and I'd be happy to help. Please continueî, Girard calmly shot-back. In her time at the college, some of the students noticed that Girard bore a striking resemblance to French Bond-girl Eva Green and as they usually couldn't remember her full name, they tended to call her Eva, which she didn't appreciate ñ she preferred Genny. Genny was a quirky girl, who usually dressed in clothes that she'd designed and made herself, along with a multitude of unique accessories and retro attachments. When she was 13 she lived in India for a summer, frequenting the northern temples, while her parents gallivanted in Peru. She worked part-time in an art gallery and was often to be found at the latest, dirty electro party or in the underground art scene of the area. Each of her finger and toe nails were painted a different colour and her long, brown hair was intentionally messy, over her brooding eyeliner and dark, sensual eyes. She wore purple-leather high-heels, which gave a glimpse of 2 of her front toes. She was a 6ft model who most people were afraid of approaching, as she appeared almost too-mature and experienced. She was bisexual and was often bored at college, as everyone seemed too dull and mainstream for her and they rarely approached her. Seeing the once-perfect Julia St John reduced to writhing under the disgusting sole of the juvenile delinquent Shaniqua Hodge, excited her ñ it got her blood pumping. Genny was very liberal and totally open-minded and wasn't ashamed to reveal to herself, that she was steamily horny at this unique predicament.


Genny approached Hodge, almost salivating at this situation, looking to get in on the action somehow. She appreciated the dominating hulk before her and almost wished that she could bow-down and kiss the tops of the feet of the big woman, to shock the audience further and turn herself on. Thinking about how she'd willingly suck the toes of this brute in front of everyone, started to make her cheeks flush red. ìOooh! Don't back out on me now little Eva! Get down there and see if she's given up yet and count her out, then you can lift my foot up and announce me the victor!î, Shaniqua ordered to the brooding French woman. Genny bent down on her knees, just about able to view the struggling collegiate-princess St John, trapped under the cheesy foot. Genny admired the pretty face of ìLadyî St John, smudged and reddened and the full-bodied hair, now a mess and smothered in toe-dirt. Genny licked her lips and started getting hot under the collar when Shaniqua Hodge began wriggling her chunky, dark toes with the cheap-looking, purple, sparkly toenails, over the mini-Julia.


ìHas she given up yet?î, Hodge shouted down to Girard, kneeling at her feet. ìErm... not yetî, Genny shot-back, as she longingly stared down at the trapped beauty, pushing and writhing under the meaty toes of the crude, black girl. Genny lowered her face, closer to Hodge's stinky foot, breathing-in deeply to enjoy the thick, cheesy foot odour of the giantess. She closed her eyes as she imagined kneeling in-front of Hodge right now, lifting her head underneath her sweaty taekwondo dress and licking in and around the wet slit, in front of everyone, as the black girl grinned and forced her slobbering fanny all-over her awaiting face, holding her head and suffocating her with the vaginal secretions.


ìHas she given up yet?î, Hodge continued, as Genny took 3 more deep inhalations of the sweaty fighter's filthy, foot stink ñ her eyes flickering with lust. ìErm... noî, Genny answered, as she viewed the frantic efforts of ìLadyî St John, pushing with all her remaining strength, to struggle against the grimy toes of the brutal black woman. Julia had worked herself into a frenzy, writhing hysterically against the toe-jam ñ she was resigned to being crushed and put out of her misery, but as Hodge was only going to pin and release her to an uncertain and shameful future, she began to lose her mind, struggling wildly under the trapping toes, exciting Girard ever-more.


ìOK then. Maybe this will shut her up for goodî, Shaniqua announced, as she lifted her foot to knee-level once-more, ready for another savage trampling session. ìShe gonna let me pin her yetî, Hodge tested. ìNo, she's looking to riseî, Genny called-back. ìI'm gonna make sure this one hurts! I wasn't even puttin' any weight on before little girl!î, Shaniqua tells the rousing Julia, causing Genny to gaze in wonderment. Hodge's foot lands with a muffled ìTHUD!î as she slams her bare sole and shifts her weight onto the dominated Julia. Genny's eyes become wide with lust, as she views the muscular calf of Hodge, flexing, as she looks to snuff out any potential resistance from Julia, under her smelly foot. She pushed down ever-harder, almost beginning to feel the puny shape give way. ìShe lettin' me pin her yet?î, Shaniqua questioned in glee. ìErm... she's waving her arms and errm, no...î, Genny bit her lip as she responded. As Shaniqua continued crushing the life out of little Julia, Julia was blacking-out ñ her chest was unable to lift, to breathe; she lost the control of her muscles; the blood was almost bursting into her head and her body was covered in cuts, bruises, aches, pains, toe-grime and foot-smells.


ìOK then! One more for luck and I think that'll be it thenî, Shaniqua told the crowd as she lifted her yellowed sole to knee level for the final time. Julia was sure that she would've met her demise just now, but when Shaniqua released her foot-weight off her this time in reprieve, to lift up her foot once-more, she screamed in relief ñ after surviving that near-death experience, she knew she wanted to live and she'd do anything to survive. ìI give up! Tell her I give up! Mercy! Mercy!î, ìLadyî St John made sure to lay-still in submission, as she called-up to the lingering, stunning face of Genevieve Girard, her lusty eyes and dark-red lipstick, with mouth slightly agape. ìWell then, what does she sayî, Shaniqua inquires to Genny. The flustered Genevieve replies, ìErm... I think she says, she wants some moreî. ìShe wants some more eh? Well tell her this is all I'm givin' her! Say bye, bye, 'Lady' St Johnî - Shaniqua's dark, musty foot releases an even louder, muffled ìTHUD!î as it lands and crushes Julia mercilessly, concentrating her full weight onto St John. ìEww, I can feel the bitch's guts crackin' on my soleî, Shaniqua aims at Julia's old friends, as she grinds the 5-inch woman out under her damp, dusty sole. She wriggles her cheap-looking toes and loudly lifts-up and smacks-down her heel a few times, making sure to shift her foot from side to side, so that the job is done, with Julia's small form no longer visible on the ground - apparently obliterated underfoot. ìYep! Crushed flat! I told her, I'd submit her by force if she didn't have the humility to give up when I asked herî, Hodge bellowed proudly. ìGENNY! PLEASE!î, Strawberry passionately calls-out to Genevieve, to try and save her close friend in a last-gasp effort. ìErrm, yeah... SHANIQUA! I think she's stopped moving now and I think I heard her say she givesî, Genevieve tells Hodge, after snapping out of her sexual reverie.


ìHA! HA! It's about time! Although I think it might be too late! I'm sure she wouldn't have had the strength to have said all that, after I stomped her flat, but I'll believe you Genny, 'cos you had the guts to come and help you're friendî, Shaniqua tells Genny. ìOh thank goodness Genny! She finally gave up and you maybe saved herî, Strawberry tells Genny, in blind hope. However Genny knows different. She knows that she heard Julia give up earlier, but she didn't tell, as she wanted to see the tiny woman squashed flat, pancaked to the sole of the dominatrix ñ her burst guts, strewn with the foot-grime on Shaniqua's yellowed sole. ìWell! What do you see?î, Shaniqua barks at Genny as she hovers the sole of her smelly size 10, inches away from the sultry face of Genevieve Girard. Genny's face flusters and reddens in lust once-more, as she can almost taste the salty foot sweat of Hodge's yellowed soles and thick toes on her tongue, with the powerful, cheesy foot-odour of the uncaring brute, wafting over her face, causing thoughts of instant submission to pop into the head of the usually-dominant Girard. Girard shivers in feelings of mild ecstasy, as she views the mangled, unconscious body of ìLadyî St John smooshed flat on the filthy sole of the 19-year-old ñ her hair entangled and encrusted on the foot-prints ñ the broken-looking body, strewn with the smelly foot-lint and sock-fluff, stuck to the sole-grime, as Girard wraps her fingers and holds the massive, warm foot by the ankle, moving her face ever-closer to the tiny squashed lady, close enough to lick the sole and taste the tiny beauty, maybe, to suck and swallow her up before anyone can notice, maybe ñ the perfect lunch for Genevieve Girard and Shaniqua Hodge, maybe. Finally Pinned, Humiliated


The broken form of Julia St John was plastered to the bottom of Shaniqua Hodge's foot, by the grime and sweaty dampness of the sole. Julia had been pounded and pinned, stomped into submission, with her body just as soiled as her reputation. Hodge breathed a sigh of relief as feelings of mild euphoria began to wash over her ñ the burning embers of a dominant victory over a top-level champion. Julia had been the uncrowned queen of the college ñ previously, students would subconsciously feel her presence and reputation, invisibly looming over them. St John was clearly established as the front-runner and market leader. She had held a silent stranglehold over the rest of the student body and possessed an unspoken level of superiority, but no longer. The general public had just witnessed their ruling member trampled underfoot and the heady feelings of anarchy and revolution were in the air ñ feelings of the natural order of things being dissembled, like the impossible had been won over and an exciting, new era was upon them. The crowd was giddy with mixed feelings ñ excitement, astonishment, delight and terror were all rife in the air, as Shaniqua held her victorious foot, up before the face of Genevieve, for her to inspect the vanquished foe and announce a new champion.


Genevieve was amazed, as she gripped the wide ankle of Hodge and moved her face closer to the exposed, stained, yellowed sole to view the ruined body of ìLadyî St John ñ the cheesy, foot-heat, a constant assault to the trend-setting, young French woman. Genny's heart was racing at this situation she found herself in. She began to think about how she could be the next girl to find herself crushed to the sole of this unbeatable dominatrix. Sniffing at the powerful odour and kneeling before the conqueroress, she began to send herself into a daze of sublime possibilities, whilst staring at this defeated royalty, squashed on the foul sole. She wondered to herself, about whether it was a good idea for her, to have come and exposed herself to this female beast ñ whether she would get the chance to escape, or whether she would be enslaved to an existence of x-rated servitude and humiliation. Genny's heart continued to beat ever-faster and she enjoyed the sensations of shock and unrest ñ she didn't know what would happen next, but that's how she enjoyed living her life. She was a thrill-seeker, an attention-magnet and she didn't care about what the dull mainstream had to think about the ways in which her lifestyle progressed. She lived for the thrill of the moment and here she was, with a first-hand look at probably the first-ever shrunken woman, vilified under the sole of this volatile ruffian. Girard lowered her high-cheekboned face, until she felt that she could poke out her tongue and taste the vanquished mini-Julia, along with the huge foot of the dominatrix. Even though she was proudly a kinky girl, Genny hadn't found herself in this position before ñ cherishing the foot of such a powerful woman, in-front of such an audience. Usually, she was the dom and she found many willing men and women that she could convert to subs for her. She moved her face even-nearer to the tiny Julia now, testing her boundaries to the limit, as always ñ her green eyes flickering over the begrimed, shrunken female, until she felt that she could surround the mini-Julia with her plump lips and scoop her into her awaiting mouth, with her pink, wet tongue, savouring the domination and attention for herself, as she trapped the tasty morsel between her teeth and showed her captured prey to the crowd, stealing the spotlight with her unique sexuality.


ìHEY! What the fuck you doin' down there?î, ìSMACK!î, went Shaniqua's foot as she slapped the model face of Genevieve, sending her sprawling to the mat, leaving marks of lipstick on her sole. ìI said count her out, not suck her offî, Hodge thundered in mockery ñ she'd announced to the crowd, that Genny was going to try and suck Julia off her foot, in jest, not knowing that Girard really did have those twisted thoughts in her mind. As the ball of Shaniqua's foot barracked into the symmetrical face of Girard, the minuscule Julia became detached from underneath the yellowed foot-print and subsequently flew 2 metres across the ring, bouncing and landing next to the fallen Genevieve. Genny was indignant with mock-distress ñ the helpless-looking face with the smudged lipstick, playing-up to the audience, trying to take all of the attention for herself. ìNO! PLEASE SHANIQUA! NOT ME! DON'T CRUSH ME TOO!î, Genny acted-up, savouring these taboo feelings of submission and pleasurable self-degradation ñ her heart fluttering wildly, in this situation that she had no control over. Shaniqua wasn't especially interested in Genevieve though, as she only saw her as a harmless, quirky loner and social butterfly and anyways, she knew that she couldn't really shrink Genny. ìGO ON! GET OUTTA HERE YOU! You served your purpose! I'll let you free, without shrinkin' you, for now! But don't you come to me and try that shit again, you hear?î, Shaniqua directed towards Girard. Hodge refocused her attentions on the iconic figurehead of the college ñ the shrunken-down Julia St John. Genevieve took this suitably dramatic moment to make her exit, smiling in shameless excitement and unbowed lust ñ as she made her way past the astonished crowd, she made sure to aim her camera and snap a final photo of the scene, with Shaniqua looming over the shrunken girl once-more and everyone, watching in awe, relishing these last throes of action, that would keep them talking for the rest of the semester.


Roya Frazier, closest companion of Shaniqua, saw this as her time to enter the stage, as the fight was now won and the plan fully executed ñ now, she could assert her own brand of victory celebration over the proceedings. Roya, almost unnoticedly marches into centre-ring to stand directly over the languishing St John ñ the tiny body, now in-between the relatively-giant, plastic-bejeweled shoes of Frazier. Roya thoroughly enjoyed these feelings of dominance, as the mini-Julia is totally dwarfed and outmatched by her size 5 flats, encasing her sock-less feet. The crowd was in a limbo, now that this fight was over and the match had been completed, some people began to leave, some didn't know whether they should stay and continue watching and others were waiting for their opportunity to come and save the fallen maiden, as the audience began to break-out in conversation and unrest, beginning to disperse away from the centre of attention. Roya was now in position ñ she deftly squatted, lowering her tight-jeans butt and her normally-small frame over the 5-inch girl. ìHEY! STRAWBERRY! DON'T THINK I FORGOT WHAT YOU DID TO ME! THERE'S SOME FOR YOU TOO, IF YOU WANT IT!î, poking her tongue out, Roya addresses, in reference to the defeat that Strawberry Peterson, closest companion of Julia, inflicted upon Frazier and the humiliating victory pose that the young blonde had performed on her face, covering it with her dainty foot, in-front of the taekwondo society. ìBbbbbbbrrrrrrrpppp!î - Roya makes sure to release all the pent-up aggression of the smelly gas from her bowels, as she fires-down her stinkiest fart onto the tiny body of Julia St John. ìBbbrrp! Bbbrrp! Bbbbrrrp!î, as Roya fires 3 more disgracing, stink bombs onto the helpless mini-Julia. The crowd had now seen enough, this tipped them over the edge, these final acts sending them into uproarious outrage, as groups of people began shouting and screaming ñ a riot instantaneously erupting in Gym 6, as fights began to break-out all-over, with mobs, rushing into one other, storming the ring and bombarding Shaniqua and Roya. Julia was now in even-more danger of being crushed and trampled, completely, under-foot now, as sneakers and shoes of male and female students, rained-down around her ñ the thunderous commotions causing her to reflexively jerk and spasm lightly, as the 5'6 blonde-haired, blue-eyed, elfin-form of Strawberry Peterson darts into close proximity and snatches-up her tiny, best friend from the wooden gym-floor, saving her from the impending mayhem of the mob, with its unintentional and intentional crush-attempts. ìMy goodness! You're still breathing! Just about! I can't believe it!î, Strawberry exclaims in blind relief. ìWHAT ON EARTH IS GOING ON IN HERE! WHAT IS THIS!, Miss Sun, the Korean coach of the college taekwondo team, announces, as she strides into the midst of the large-scale melee. Miss Sun's Intervention


Little groups of people had begun coming together and charging into one another, fueled by the unbelievable acts that they had just witnessed. The factions were mainly split into those sympathisers and friends of Julia and those on the side of Shaniqua ñ also consisting of those who used to try to be friends with Julia, before she had been overthrown, but who had held some secret resentments against her, which now threatened to overspill. In this time of high sensory arousement, many were scuffling and running around like headless chickens, for the sheer sake of it. Roya had been barged out of her previous position, from when she was squatting over tiny Julia and Shaniqua had been bumped and pushed back, numerous times by the assembled massing stampeders. Some were looking to topple the female quarterback physique of Shaniqua Hodge, or bombard the much easier, smaller target, Roya ñ others were angry at anyone, for not much reason at all. Sonia had quietly slipped off both of her thin, leather sandals by this time and had started to scan the floor in pursuit of the shrunken Julia, to finish the job of crushing her out ñ in this brief moment of madness, she wanted some of St John's guts on her sole, as a mark of some kind of victorious symbolism. Strawberry had been carefully watching the wooden ground for signs of her close, now-tiny friend and had been successful in finding her and being able to grab her, out of harm's way. Gym 6 was a small sea of action, with a swarming throng of energetic arms and legs, echoing around, along with the incomprehensible shouts of the mob, when Miss Sun came into the fray. Genevieve had been standing outside the door of Gym 6, taking photos of this wild scene in enchanted fascination. She hadn't noticed the authoritarian form of Miss Sun, marching up behind her, readying herself in disbelieving rebuke. ìGenny Girard! What are you doing! What's going on here? Get out of the way!î, Miss Sun bawled out, as she whistled past Genevieve and into Gym 6.


As she felt that she was beginning to lose control of the situation, on the brink of being overrun by the crowd in general, Shaniqua began striking out, at all and sundry ñ directing meaty punches and kicks at foes and friends alike, in an attempt to clear a path to Roya and subsequently Julia. She trampled over one unfortunate young man, who had found himself pushed to the floor ñ stepping on his back and head. Hodge then proceeded to thump another guy to the back of the head, sending him face first to the floor, before stomping her dusty size 10 on to his cheek, as his head met the ground and she went forward. By the time she had stormed her way through and over the bodies of some of the crowd to find Roya, she could tell from Frazier's movements that she too had lost sight of the shrunken-down Julia. Hodge consequently shoulder-barged the unwitting Roya, clearing the way, until she reached a crouched-down young, blonde girl, with short, elfin pig-tails. She reacted instinctively, sending her weighty sole smashing through the back of the squatting Strawberry Peterson, toppling her forwards. ìRIGHT! You better give her to me right now! Before I do the same to you!î, Shaniqua raged. Strawberry was shocked, dazed and trembling with fear at the possibility of being the next victim to be unceremoniously squashed, under the filthy foot-print of this lumbering brute. ìEVERYONE! STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING! WHO'S RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS MESS!î, Miss Sun shouted out. The 5'3 Korean teacher was outraged that an unscheduled fight, let-alone a full-scale riot could break out on college property. Everyone stopped in their tracks within 5 seconds, after hearing the commandeering, strict tone of Miss Sun, pierce the air of Gym 6. The small, imposing figure of the 30-year-old Oriental woman quickly shushed the members of the melee and caused the crowd to part, back into a ring, surrounding Hodge, Frazier, Peterson, Keith Thorpe and one black guy. ìRIGHT! IT SEEMS AS IF THESE ARE THE ONES RESPONSIBLE FOR THIS DISGRACE! EVERYONE ELSE, GET OUT OF HERE AT ONCE! BUT I'LL BE HEARING FROM YOU LATER!î, Miss Sun scorned. The crowd reluctantly began to filter out the gym doors, many panting heavily in over-exertion, as Shaniqua, Roya, Strawberry, the two guys and the unseen Julia were left to face the wrath of the short, sharp South-east Asian woman.


ìRoya Frazier! Is this something to do with the fight with Ms Peterson, that you had before, when she beat you? Shaniqua Hodge! Were you helping Ms Frazier to get her own back on Ms Peterson, I presume?î, the stern Korean surmised. ìAnd just what do you two young men have to do with this? Mr Thrope! You were trying to help Ms Peterson, I presume. And you! What's you're name? I guess you were helping Ms Hodge and Ms Frazier, young man?î, Miss Sun aimed towards the unknown boy with the afro hair. ìJust call me J-cool, Missî, the apparent-follower of Shaniqua retorted, with his hip-hop style. Miss Sun replied, ìWhat was that young man!î, before J revealed his true intentions, ìThe name's Joe! Yeah! I wanted me a piece of that cute, fine ass!î. Miss Sun shot J a look of pure contempt that froze him in his tracks and made sure to keep an eye on Joe Briggs, but she thought that it would be easier to get some sense from one of the other protagonists and start the interrogations with them first. As Miss Sun aggressively and commandingly addressed the 5 of them, the young adults appeared at a loss for words. There wasn't a way to explain this situation without being made to look a fool and accepting the full wrath of the unflinching teacher ñ the shortest person in the room now, apart from the shrunken form of Julia St John, concealed in the sweaty palms of Strawberry. The 5 had been used to expressing themselves with their unadulterated reactions and instincts, for about an hour now, as they participated in the scene of the shrinking star-pupil Julia St John succumbing under the putrid feet of the school bully. For the time being they had no concept of how to put into words some kind of explanation for this storied, fantastical event, as they glanced into one another's eyeline's, in this time of uneasy peace.


ìI didn't start no fight I tell ya!î, Roya tried to explain. Shaniqua explained, ìAsk Strawberry! She's got somethin' I want, but my beefs not with her! I ain't been fightin' her! Ask anyone!î. ìIs this true Ms Peterson? Why would you put yourself in the position to fight in such an undisciplined arena, Strawberry? You know the ancient ideals of taekwondo, yet you disrespect the both of us by entering into this animal combat? You and Ms St John in particular I thought, would have the honour and discipline to rise above this kind of nonsense!î, Miss Sun blasted. ìNothing to say for yourself Strawberry?î, Miss Sun continued. ìI tell you, no-ones been fightin' her, but she's got somethin' thats mine now, 'cos I won fair and square. I defeated your untouchable princess. Yep, she agreed to a fair fight! She gave up and I won, but I'm not finished yet see? 'Cos these were my rules!î, Shaniqua answered Miss Sun, increasing her confidence, as she went back over her advantages. Miss Sun shot-back, ìI beg your pardon Ms Hodge! Who do you think you're talking to in that tone and what are you talking aboutî. Shaniqua restarted, ìJulia! Your princess! I defeated her fair and square! I pinned her and she begged for mercy and submitted! I blew her away and then I punished her 'til the end for darin' to challengin' me!î. 


ìJulia St John? Young lady, I can assure you that Ms St John would not stoop to fight on such a lowly stage! You must be dreaming if you think, you could even lay a glove on her! We both saw the way she handled you, when you first came to taekwondo and what could you do then? No, young lady! Ms St John has her national trials coming up, later this year and she doesn't have the time to be dealing with this type of nonsense! So if you were trying to lure her into a fight by challenging Ms Peterson here, then you're sadly mistakenî, Miss Sun confidently lambasted. Shaniqua reasserted, ìListen here, you little bitch! I didn't challenge no-one, she challenged me and I pinned her, fair and square and now look at her, hidin' away in her girlfriend's hands! And I thought you were small. Boy! You better get a good look at her! I think she shrunk away in humiliation, at the beatin' I dealt out to her!î.


 Nobody had ever dared to speak to Miss Sun like that before and she became flustered and red-faced, turning her attentions away from the 5'10 she-hulk to the petite blonde Strawberry. ìYou better speak up Ms Peterson! What do you have that she wants? Who were you fighting? And where is Julia in all of this?î, Miss Sun ordered, on the verge of explosion. Shaniqua's thick facial features curled into a smile, as Strawberry was cornered into bringing her hands out to her front and showing her sweaty palms to reveal a tiny, disheveled doll with ripped light-pink underwear. ìAnd just what is that meant to be Ms Peterson? How did you get into possession of it? Is this doll yours, Ms Hodge? Is this tiny doll the source of this riot or is this some elaborate cover-up? Somebody better tell me, just what is going on here, or else I'll have you all suspended and...î, Miss Sun went-on, but was interrupted by the ever-rude Hodge, ìTake a good look at that doll! Yep, that's my doll now! I beat her fairly and she scurried away, like the rat she really is! I don't think you taught her how to quit! She didn't know how to lose so I had to teach her! I pinned her to the bottom of my foot like a cockroach!î. Miss Sun was uncomprehending ñ dazed and taken aback, not quite being able to fathom the words. ìWhat do you mean, Julia?î, Miss Sun confusedly uttered, as she began to squint down at the stained doll, lying in the hands of Strawberry Peterson.


As familiar, comforting voices began to enter her head and she found herself lying on a soft, warm surface, Julia St John found some semblance of strength to rouse herself slightly. She turned, on the heated, cushion-like setting and murmured, ìMiss Sun? Straw? Strawberry? Keith?î, as she felt the effects of the welts, cuts and bruises on her body and the pounding headache. Miss Sun's heart began to pound disbelievingly, as she lowered her face nearer to the stirring doll, noticing the same brown hair; perfectly-toned, lightly muscular, featherweight-proportioned body; the dainty facial features and blue eyes, as they opened. Miss Sun's jaw dropped open, in unconstrained astonishment, as she recognised the form of her star pupil, the once-brilliant, future Olympic hopeful, Julia St John ñ now a stinking, filthy ruination. ìWhat is that smell? What happened to her? What's going on?î, Miss Sun spewed. ìYeah, sorry about the smell! I think that's my foot odour, all over her, from when I pinned her, flat under my dirty sole! Yep, she challenged me and she wouldn't give up! She had no shame, poor girl! And I gave her the chance to quit, more then once!î, Shaniqua informed, with a grin, constantly playing on her thick lips. Miss Sun continued to squint at the form of her highest hope, who she'd spent so much time with, Julia St John ñ apparently eliminated, shrunken-down in shame and humiliated, under the feet of this uncaring she-hulk.ìIs this true?î, Miss Sun questioned everyone in attendance, but no-one in particular. A few of them nodded in affirmation.


ìMiss Sun!.. Miss Sun...î, Julia called up, as her vision began to clear and she could view the looming head of the Korean disciplinarian. As the doll-like form stirred and seemed to call up to her, Miss Sun's eyes curled into a look of disgust and pity, at this lowly creature, embarrassing her with its weakness. Without thinking, Miss Sun ordered Strawberry, ìSet her down thereî, as she pointed down at the stained, dusty gym floor. Strawberry did what she was told and placed the fragile mini-Julia down on the wooden floor, on the same level as the dirty feet of the 6 in attendance, who watched from high above. Shaniqua took this as her cue, ìTHUD! THUD!î, as she stomped her mega-soles towards the languishing ìLadyî St John, ready to snatch her prize, with her thick toes. ìWait right there!î, Miss Sun ordered. She was completely shocked and unprepared for this situation, not knowing what to say or do. She decided to wait a few moments, for the events to configure themselves in her mind. Julia was bombasted into action, as she felt the intense footfalls of Hodge, vibrate through her skeleton. She roused herself once more and started to drag her injured body, towards where she could hear the comforting, well-ordered voice of Miss Sun. Miss Sun gawped down, in unfathomable wonderment, at this unforeseen revelation. The 30-year-old South Korean's face contorted into a look of pure disparagement and anger, as she viewed the tiny ìLadyî, hobbling in pathetic disgrace, towards the toes in her white flip-flops. ìGet away! What do you think you're doing?î, Miss Sun angrily called down at the lowly figure heading for her relatively-giant Oriental toes. ìDid I saw that you could approach me, little bug! Even bugs have the sense to be scared of approaching my giant foot! How dare you!î, Miss Sun shockingly ranted, ìI'm a master of taekwondo! Do you know how many foes have been defeated under these strong feet! And yet you, tiny ant, dare to come up to me like thisî.


ìWho do you think you are, at your minuscule proportion, not much longer then a toe, to attempt to stand up before my giant, mighty feet! You should be bowing before me, to pray for me not to disregard you like a bugî, Miss Sun fired down, as the others watched in new-found intrigue. Julia was too out-of-it, to be able to make out the words that came from up-above ñ she could hear the sounds of the voices, but not the perpetrators, as she rested down on the front of the white flip-flop. Julia crouched down before the mighty toes of the Korean taekwondo teacher, her trusted mentor and disciplinarian, as Miss Sun lifted and wiggled her muscular toes with the pink nail polish, over the disgraced, young shrunken woman. Miss Sun didn't want such a lowly figure to sully her toes and lifted them up over the distressed girl in rebuke. ìWhat happened about your dreams of Team USA, the Olympics, Ms Julia? How could you challenge for a fight in this unskilled, animal environment, when you had such high hopes and they tell me it was all about a lucky charm! I've misjudged you! Where was you honour and humility? How could you dare to keep fighting at such a size and now you dare to harass me, in your microscopic state!î, Miss Sun went-on. Julia could clearly make-out that Miss Sun was talking down to her, but couldn't understand the words, although she did hear something about bowing, as the powerful toes of the Korean raised over her head and she started to become enmeshed in this new foot odour. Miss Sun lifted and spread her toes and wiggled the pink nails again. Julia saw this as her cue ñ she would never have done this to anyone else, but as she respected Miss Sun so much, she decided that she had to try and win back her favour. As she saw the gaps in the toe-spread, between the second and third toes, Julia brought herself up and collapsed in between the dominating toes, languishing her body in-between and resting her head on the grimy toe-webbing. 


In confused anger, Miss Sun continued to berate down at the downgraded Julia ñ she was angry and embarrassed that she'd spent so much time and resources, coaching St John in terms of discipline and technique, only for her to be dominated into this weak bug, for anybody to crush at will. ìThat's right! A bug must beg to withstand the world of humansî, Miss Sun pitied down, as Julia continued ñ slumped between the Asian's toes. Julia was physically exhausted and mentally scrambled from the beatings, but could still sense the disappointment in Miss Sun's voice. St John swayed in and out of awareness, appearing punch-drunk and in desperate need of attention. She had dedicated a large portion of her time and efforts into transitioning herself into a top-line taekwondo athlete and she had grown accustomed to the variations in the tones of Miss Sun's voice ñ she had focused herself on pleasing the stern Korean, on doing what it took to elicit a complementary response from the strict master. Julia had trained diligently under the tutelage of Miss Sun and had learned to gauge herself from the teachings of the harsh guru. When Miss Sun was slightly displeased, Julia could read it in her body language and took the steps to refocus herself and make her teacher happy. When Miss Sun was angry with Julia, if she had mis-performed a combination or underperformed in sparring, Julia did all that she could to rectify the situation and get herself back in her coach's good books, as soon as possible, for her not to have to face the brutal, verbal wrath and belittling stare of the short mistress.


Julia's head was spinning and she could barely hold herself upright. She was embarrassed at being so insignificant, but her senses were splayed, so that she couldn't tell if this situation were real or her worst nightmare. She could hear the disappointed, dismissive tone of Miss Sun, bearing over her, but couldn't focus on the events at hand ñ all she wanted to do now was to please her overbearing master and everything would be fine. Lying in and around the smelly toes of her female master, in a dehydrated, dazed mess, unfathomably Julia tentatively started lapping with her tiny tongue, at the undersides of the toes of the Asian giantess ñ possibly in an instinctive attempt to rehydrate herself by imbibing the toe-sweat of the South Korean woman. Miss Sun reflexively inhaled sharply, as she felt the odd sensation of a mini-tongue licking at her feet. Julia seemed to be in a trance and picked up her pace ñ maneuvering herself and thoroughly licking in-between each of Miss Sun's huge toes, tasting and biting at the foot-cheese and lint as the Korean kept the digits hovering over, occasionally lowering them as the licking tickled, only for St John to start kissing at her pink toenails, lying and rolling over the tops of the toes, as the 30-year-old Asian manipulated her form. Miss Sun took to trapping and squeezing Julia in-between her toe-crevices, wiping all of the toe-jam and foot grime over her willing participant, until Julia worked herself free and dived back down to continue licking and kissing at the the smelly flesh. The others in attendance were astonished at this new spectacle ñ at the compliant submissiveness of Julia St John and the total domination by Miss Sun over her main charge. They had expected Miss Sun to rescue Julia somehow and rectify the situation ñ what hope would St John have if even her close mentor treated her in such a disdainful fashion.


Miss Sun began to silently enjoy this easy domination over her star pupil, until she remembered the severity of the situation and the stupefied onlookers ñ she flicked the stained mini-Julia out from under her sticky toe-crevices and rolled her away with the ball of her foot in disgust. But Julia had found her role now, in her disarrayed state, with her scattered senses and came crawling and begging back for more, until Miss Sun chose to pin St John down, beneath the damp foot-prints of her ball, holding the tiny woman in place with the weight of her foot, shaking her head in revulsion, looking down, then around at the stunned 5 teenagers in attendance. The petite Oriental contemplated stepping down with her full, precise weight and crumpling Julia to a bloody stain, to parade to the audience and show her full, unflinching strictness ñ just one more victory for the taekwondo master. Shaniqua began to chant, ìDOWN!, DOWN! DOWN!î, as Roya and Joe took up the call to end this fallen fighter. As these savage chants began to ring in Miss Sun's ears she quickly regained her senses and turned tail, making sure to use the pink toenails of her other foot to scrape Julia off her damp sole, leaving her stranded on the floor once-more. ìAs I told you before, you're liable for any domination and humiliation that occurs against yourself, if you give yourself to undignified, unrespectable street fighting. Take her she's yoursî, Miss Sun tiredly waved off to no-one in particular, as she drifted out the gym doors. She had totally lost her cool and composure in front of the students and was still reeling from the dazed shock and confusion, when she walked off, like a zombie to find a place to sit and think over what on Earth just happened. ìYeah right! I guess that's that thenî, Shaniqua contentedly announced as she roughly snatched up the ever-more dirty mini-Julia St John and made her way out of the gym to get changed. Who Can Stop Shaniqua?


Miss Sun light-headedly trudged out the gym doors, disregarding all around her as she unsurely bounced away down the corridor, seemingly in pursuit of some refuge from this shocking sensory overload. Ten minutes ago, all was well in her mind ñ she was having lunch a few blocks away when she heard the faint cries of an over-excited audience in the sports facilities. Miss Sun wasn't sure whether her ears were deceiving her at first, as it sounded like some kind of cup-final match was taking place, without her prior knowledge or consent. She knew that there were no training sessions scheduled in the gyms this afternoon, as sports teams weren't usually reserved for lunch times. Only a few individuals chose to work out at lunch, maybe skipping rope or doing body exercises ñ this was not the time for groups to gather and certainly not crowds. Miss Sun was miffed at this most unusual disturbance, but as she was known for her tightly-wound style and edgy temperament, she was a highly respected figurehead and would be able to deal with any infraction on the college's rules and regulations ñ or so it was thought. As she marched past tall-French-teen-cum-photographer Genevieve Girard, admonishing her on her way to entering the centre of the commotion, Miss Sun was charged and confident of diffusing this situation and punishing all activists. When Miss Sun exited the gym, she swept past Genevieve once more, but this time she didn't acknowledge the French woman and didn't seem to even notice that she was there, not uttering a word against Girard, who still papped away with her professional-standard camera.



Genevieve had stayed by the door, peering through the window during the whole ordeal. She was wide-eyed with the possibilities of the situation, as she viewed Miss Sun berating Shaniqua, Roya, Joe, Keith and Strawberry. Genny could see that Strawberry was concealing the mini-Julia in her cute palms, hidden behind her back and her heart was racing in anticipation of Miss Sun forcibly revealing the shrunken school princess and the ensuing reactions. Genny held a silent respect of Miss Sun ñ what with the Asian lady being so short, but also so domineering; physically and mentally powerful. Girard longed to capture the face of Miss Sun with her camera, as her prized pupil ìLadyî Julia St John was revealed to her as a 6-inch doll woman.


 Genny wore royal blue, lycra æ length pants and she could feel her lower regions tingling, at the thought of the Korean mistress in the white flip-flops, towering over the young girl that she had bossed for so many years in the taekwondo gym. Would Miss Sun become mortified and lose her famed composure? Would she grab Julia up and pocket the mini-beauty? Or would she collapse with shock at this sudden revelation? Genny and the others in the crowd had seen Julia gradually shrunken, bit-by-bit, in the fighting arena and under the feet of Afro-American titaness Shaniqua Hodge ñ but to see St John for the first time in her reduced state, without viewing the incremental shrinkings, would be a massive blow for anyone to handle. The tingling increased in frequency and pitch in the nether regions of Genevieve Girard, as the Philippines-born, French-ethnicity model viewed the unabated shock on the face of Miss Sun and the towering disdain and confusion of the stern Oriental, as Julia St John cowered against her relatively-giant toes. Genny licked her lips and rubbed the blue lycra that covered her commando vagina, as she continued snapping away at the scene, with the Asian teacher looming her muscular, probably-smelly toes over the tiny ìLadyî, or when St John began licking at the short, pink toenails and the gawping faces looking down. When the seemingly-giantess Asian teacher started rolling Julia under the sole of her foot and rubbing her toe-sweat all over her, Genny was flushing red, running her fingers through her long brown hair and brushing her nipples against the door. She was still taking pictures as the stern South Korean woman pressed the weight of the front of her sole down, on to the tiny 18-year-old, flattening her to the wooden floor, looking to splatter the bookworm for her feebleness, before she lifted the foot and scraped St John from her sticky footprint, with her toenails and left her cowering again. Genny was misty eyed with lust and weak-legged, as she stood, trying to contain her throbbing pussy in her tight lycra pants ñ she pouted in the direction of Miss Sun, as the Korean instructor brushed through the gym doors in her mentally-dischevelled state, not noticing the naughty 17-year-old. As Shaniqua picked up the mini-Julia and ensnared her in her meaty palm, everyone remaining in Gym 6 made sure to follow as she headed out. Genevieve took this as her cue to head for a cold shower.


Shaniqua's white fighting clothes were littered with damp patches of sweat, as her body was positively dripping and she emanated a faint, sickly coconut smell along with remnants of body odour. With her long, purple fingernails she untied her dreadlocked extensions and let them fall about her shoulders, as she stomped her large, hardened feet towards the showers. The powerful breasts swayed imposingly as she made her way to get changed, the nipples raging against the fighting clothes. Roya, the thin loudmouth followed Hodge to the changing rooms, with Joe, as Julia's friends Strawberry and Keith tentatively went in the same direction. Roya cried to the Julia-sympathisers, ìWhere'd you think you guys are goin'? You heard the teacher! She's ours! Stay away! Or we'll make you stay away!î. Joe added, ìYeah, you heard! We gonna have us some fun here and we goin' to the showers to do it! Yeah, I can't wait to get me some ìLadyî St John! And who's gonna stop me now! Yep, she's getting' her a special shower today!î. Shaniqua revolted, ìHey shut the fuck up J! Who said you was invited! I'm jus' gonna go get me a shower, then I'll see ya later boy! But you ñ Strawberry, Keith, you better stay away now or I'll click these here fingers and you'll be 5-inches in no-time and then they'll be one of you for each of us to play with, yeah? Or you can all come live here in my stinking shoe! 


I can see it now!î, she threatened, as she carried her rancid sneakers ñ the Doritos foot stink wafting around. Strawberry and Keith stopped in their tracks at these threats ñ Shaniqua, with her apparent powers to shrink her opponents, now appeared to be a formidable dictator of the student body, seemingly keen and willing to use her shrinkage techniques to obtain the maximum destruction and domination. Strawberry and Keith had already seen their close friend Julia St John, the school princess, captured and enslaved by this uncompromising, female warrior and briskly made their way in the opposite direction as Hodge stared over. Joe added, ìYeah, yeah baby! You know it! I'll see you girls later!î, as he went in the direction of Strawberry and Keith, ushering them out.



As Genevieve saw Shaniqua grab and imprison Julia St John in her thick hand and with the remaining members of the gym now heading towards the exits, the statuesque French woman takes this time to lean against a wall and flick through some of the images just taken on her digital cam. She half-watches as Julia-friends Strawberry Peterson and Keith Thorpe exit the gym, closely followed by Shaniqua-disciple Joe Briggs. Genny wipes a nicely-manicured eyebrow and blows out her taut cheeks, as these participants finally exit the scene. She navigates through a small selection of photos taken on her camera ñ the horror-strewn face of Strawberry, with her hands covering her mouth; Shaniqua's contorted features, readying herself for a crippling stomp, with foot at knee-height; Sonia Maserati implementing a vice-grip on Julia's tiny head, with her black-nailed toes; a close-up on the struggling body of Julia, under Maserati's toes, as she tries to prize them apart; a 5-inch St John delivering a perfect kick-combo to the huge, thick calf of Hodge; a wide landscape shot of Julia begging up at the shoes of the crowd, as people heckle downwards; a victory pose of Shaniqua Hodge, hands on hips, as ìLadyî St John lies prone under the big, cheesy foot; and finally, in black and white, a full-body shot, with the astonished face of Miss Sun, as she gasps down at her top pupil, languishing under her toes, on the dirty indentations of her flip-flop. Genny Girard was mightily proud of her new photos and expensive camera. She often tried her hand at local and spontaneous forms of art and she had displayed paintings, sculptures and photographs mainly on the Bohemian circuit. Art and creativity were a large part of Genny's motivations ñ she had previously exhibited erotic self portraits and had posed nude for counter-culture magazines and private collectors. During one drug-fueled summer earlier in her teens, spent in Greece, Girard had taken part in a sex-tape involving a government official and her billionaire husband ñ she was used to mixing in the most exclusive circles and knew how to get what she wanted. She indirectly brought up the idea of filming the BDSM and the older power couple lapped it up. She then proceeded to copy the tape, indirectly sell it to a third-party businessman and still portray to all everyone involved that she was an innocent, for her to be able to extort gifts, services and favours from the secretly-kinky, outwardly-conservative, apologetic man and wife. Genny knew all about the private collectors market and she was sure that these new photos would find a buyer in the shady, barely-legal auction rooms of the world elite. Even though she was only 17, she was well-known to the playboys and playgirls and the jet-set artworld ñ but if only she could take a closer, more personal look at the shrunken Julia St John, maybe take some video clips of her and more-focused pics, then she could easily make a couple of million bucks, selling the material to the plutocrats, even though it wasn't money she was after ñ it was life and the sublime. Genevieve snapped out of her day-dreams and walked back up to the door of Gym 6, just in time to view Shaniqua Hodge and Roya Frazier exit at the other side of the sports hall to enter the showers and changing rooms. As the two black girls entered the changing area, Genny entered Gym 6 once-more, with the faint reek of Shaniqua's foot odour in the air. Genny's high-heeled, purple-leather ankle-boots clack purposefully in the direction of the changing area and the impending showers.


Shaniqua barges into the empty changing room and chucks her bag on the floor loudly, before undoing her fighting jacket and throwing it on a bench. Her mega-breasts consequently burst on to the scene ñ the dark nipples, sharp and imposing, as she rubs and tweaks them in front of Roya, squeezing them together before removing her supply of gold jewellery and pulling down her knee-length trousers. The female beast towers before the 5'6 Roya ñ the offensive tits almost pointing in the face of her smaller, more conventionally-attractive friend in a disregard for her lack of physical strength. Hodge bears over the skinny Frazier in only her light-blue knickers, just below her large belly with traces of muscular definition. The 5'10 Shaniqua is truly big-boned, as opposed to fat ñ thick and well-built; a typical mesomorph and shot-putter, with her dense thighs, meaty calves and wrestler's shoulders. She makes sure to keep a tight grip on Julia St John, confined in her large, sweaty palm and long, purple fingernails. ìGuard this shit, while I go take a shower, yeah?î, Shaniqua orders Roya. As she strides into the open-plan showers, she pulls out the wedgie from her smelly ass and fanny, then tugs down the soiled light-blue knickers, throwing them to the other side of the room, near the changing entrance. The muscular naked woman proudly exposes her damp genitalia to the humid atmosphere of the showers, reveling in the refreshing air, guiding over her aggressive vagina and the deep, fleshy ass-crack, as she separates the cheeks, mistakenly pressing Julia near to the filthy abyss with her fingers. ìOoooh! You lil' bitch! What you doin' down there?î, Shaniqua gasps and jerks when she remembers the shrunken woman, sending her into even closer contact with her sweaty shit-hole. She pulls her away, then wonders what it would feel like and draws her closer, slightly bending down and exposing the pinkish ass-hole, as she inches Julia towards the little, dark singularity and its putrid region. She feels new-found, incredible sensations of domination and superiority, as she sends the enemy princess nearer to the stained opening of her anus, with the point of her middle finger. The 5-inch Julia begins to struggle wildly now, as she's no-longer fully encased in the iron-clad hand-grip of Shaniqua Hodge anymore, but is being edged nearer to lying in the disgusting, fleshy gutter of the giantess's body. ìDon't lie, girl! I bet you're lovin' it down there in my big booty!î, Hodge teases. By now Shaniqua was fully bent over and had taken to holding little St John by the ankles, upside-down and looking to dangle her cute face into the filthy, black sphincter. Julia begins wriggling and screaming in high urgency, as her brown hair cascades below her head, as she's held upside down and Shaniqua closes her eyes tightly, as she feels the titillating of ìLadyî St John's once-luxurious hair, brushing on her butt-hole. ìOoooh, yeah! Keep movin' like that and make sure to use your tongue too!î, Hodge shouts. The final disgrace looks like it could occur at any moment, for Julia to become fully enveloped in the horrendous anal folds, until both Shaniqua and Julia are startled by the sounds of a nearby shower turning on. ìOh, I hope I didn't disturb you Shaniqua. I'm just here for a quick showerî, Genevieve Girard mischievously announces, as she views the rotund backside of Shaniqua, fully bent over, with the pinkish ass-crack well-exposed and the mini-Julia being dangled over the vile anus. Hodge's heart skips a beat, to be caught in such a compromising position and she straightens out, right away, dropping Julia, for her to bounce on the wet tiles of the floor, before harshy covering the shrunken teenager with her tough, size 10 sole and turning on her own shower and soaking her body and hair with the re-invigorating water sprays. The Showers


As the warm water cascaded over Shaniqua Hodge's thick-set body, soothing her muscles and soaking her hair, Julia St John was in her shrunken form and smudged under the yellowed sole of the beastly woman. Genevieve Girard was standing about five metres behind Hodge, secretly enjoying to watch the violent female, unashamedly showering in front of her. Genny was standing in her frilly light-pink knickers and matching bra, showing off her lingerie-model physique ñ slender and toned, tall, with decent breasts. Her shower was on, but she wasn't standing underneath the water, as she didn't want to ruin her underwear. Julia was totally thankful for Genevieve's arrival in the showers, the noise of which distracted her conqueroress from stuffing her helpless, defeated body into the depths of the sweaty ass-crack, from where she'd be indelibly marked. Genny wanted to reveal her slender 6ft body, boobs and all, but she'd never used the college showers before, as she didn't play any sports ñ she smoked and didn't exercise, but was naturally well-proportioned. She was afraid to reveal herself in front of this savage woman, lest she be taken advantage of, but this thought excited her and spurred her on to unclasp her bra and shimmy-down her knickers, as she watched the volatile Shaniqua, smothering little Julia under her big feet. Genny relished the taboo nature of the situation, with the air bristling around her shaved pussy section, as she guided her hands over the smooth skin, dampening as she viewed the wet body of Shaniqua ñ the glistening buttocks, with the water triclking in-between and down the legs of the soaked woman. Julia wasn't even wet, apart from the sticky foot grime all over her ñ she was still smooshed under the foot of the ghetto dominatrix. Julia futilely continued to writhe under the sole of the 19-year-old black girl ñ trying to push the big, strong toes away from her shoulders and face, but Hodge barely noticed the effort. As she looked down at the tiny, white girl, trapped under her dirty feet, one of her hands reflexively guided down to her hairy bush ñ her fingers entangling in the pubes, to seek out the raging slit. As she went to shove a finger through the hot, slick entrance, she remembered the tall, quirky French girl who stood behind her, using one of the other showers. She turned around to see what Genevieve was up to ñ the thin, long-brown-haired girl was standing-up straight, underneath the sprinklers, drenching herself and directly facing her, in the opposite shower, across the room. Genny, with increasingly reddening cheeks, was lustfully staring at the mindless barbarism of the black woman and was shocked when she turned to face her and started splashing puddles with her big feet, as she stomped towards her. Genny wondered whether this was her time to be overpowered - cornered and dominated against her will, as the wet, naked Shaniqua slammed toward her. Genny backed herself against the wall, in preparation for violation. Hodge, with her oversized tits, bouncing offensivley, erupted - ìWhat the fuck you here for? You're just beggin' for me to shrink you, aren't you? You better watch your back from now on, unless you wanna end up as lunch! If you piss me off, you're gonna get eatenî, she said as she opened her thick lips and rolled out her fat tongue, pointing down her throat. Hodge made like she would charge into Genny's shower, then backed off to her own, as Girard stayed where she was ñ drenched, flustered and horny with fear.


As Shaniqua went back to her enjoyable shower, the shrunken Julia had found herself freed from the beefy foot and instantly soaked by the powerful water sprays. She took a sharp intake of breath, as the warm water assaulted her ñ soothing and cleansing her body. St John began to lap up the glorious water by the mouthful and felt like she'd been given a new lease of life, as the MMA-fighting giantess loomed overhead. Even though she felt the various pains and cracks of bones and bruises of muscle, this unexpected oasis seemed to recharge her batteries. Julia had previously been pummeled and ground-down, under the merciless Shaniqua and had become dehydrated and without energy, but this brilliant shower had reinvigorated her body and mind. Shaniqua continued to shower, unobservantly, playing with her ample breasts and rubbing the tender areas of her body, occasionally lingering in her pubic region, as the mini-Julia regained her senses down-below. The shrunken woman began to yell upwards, ìWhat have you done to me! Change me back you giant bitch! What have you done! Where's Toby? Where are you keeping him? Give him back to me right now!î. Shaniqua wasn't taking any notice of the 5-inch girl by now, but she could faintly hear the squeaky sound of her small voice and it sent a bubble of sexual energy, to burst in her hairy vagina. St John began to beat her hands on the tops of Hodge's wide feet. She stood on the fleshy platform of Shaniqua's foot and started to aim kicks and punches at the shins of Hodge ñ occasionally jumping up-and-down and waving, as she shouted. 


Genevieve watched as the tiny girl stood in the shadows of the hulking female powerhouse, ranting upwards and striking at the thick skin of the giant woman. Genny likened the scene to that of a wild animal with a toothpick bird that hovers, on and around the large creature, as the dangerous beast goes about its day, without notice of the tiny beings that sustain themselves from her. Julia beat on the cheesy toes, causing Shaniqua to lift and flex the smelly digits, almost slicing at the arm of the defenseless 5-inch girl with her sharp toenails. Hodge slams her foot down with a meaty ìSLAP!î, to try and break the doll woman, who rolls away at the last moment ñ her reactions now back with her somewhat. Julia increases her tirade - ìWheres Toby? Give me back Toby! Where is he?î, she rants, as she kicks at a big toe that could overpower her by itself. Shaniqua scowls down and flicks her sharp toes at the tiny teenager, ìYou! Your an insect to me now! When I get my hands on you I'm gonna crumple you into a ball and throw you in the trash, or maybe I'll finish up, from just now and wipe my ass with you and flush you away with my piss and shit, where you belong! How'd you like that?î. Julia continues, ìWhere's Toby? Where is he?î, as Hodge replies, ìOh! Toby! Poor little Toby! I forgot all about him! Don't worry. He's safe. Yep, he's in a very safe place and I ain't lettin' him out! I might have to start chargin' him rent! Maybe if you become my personal foot masseuse then you can start payin' off his debt for him!î, Shaniqua goes-on, as she rubs her fingers through her thick, pubic forest, hovering her sole over. ìI guess I did tell you I'd show you where he isî, Shaniqua remembers, as she uses two fingers to stretch open her gasping vagina and reveal the wet, pink hotness to the mini-Julia, who is mortified - ìYou giant bitch! Let him out! Let him out right now!". Hodge boorishly laughs down, ìNope! That ain't happenin'. He's my pussy prisoner and I think he likes it! I ain't felt him move for a while, mind you ñ I think he's havin' a nice, relaxin' bath in my sex juices!î, she goes, as she continues her shower and forgets about the humiliated woman at her toes.


Genny bites her lip, looking on and listening to this enchanting, interactive story ñ her face reddening furthermore in this steamy, erotic atmosphere. St John makes her way, back on to the foot of Hodge and Girard watches in awe as the shrunken, girly athlete looks to climb the thick calf of the giant, showering woman. Julia tries to wrap her legs, as best she can and scoots her way up, grasping on to the short hairs of the black giantess's leg. She maintains her position by grabbing at the flexing, muscular cuts in the lower legs of Shaniqua and makes her way to the back of Hodge's knee. Shaniqua continues humming and showering, feeling light sensations from down-below but disregarding the bug-sized woman. She feels something moving on her legs, but doesn't bother to look and see what it is, as she believes that Julia can do nothing to effect her anymore and so focuses on her shower and her throbbing pubis, patting it as she announces, ìYep, he's safe and I ain't lettin' him out!î. Genny tweaks her raging nipples, as Julia continues ascending the angry giantess. Julia is panting and sweating under the force of the shower, as she begins taking handfuls of flabby ass-cheek to keep a grip on the gigantic, naked body, that she painstakingly climbs. Shaniqua closes her eyes and lets the sensational jet-sprays cascade over her, as her sopping pussy begins to twitch and writhe, as her lower body brings forth the heightened feelings of pleasure. Julia sees the goal ñ a dark mess of a hole, surrounded by a large, trapping bush of rough hairs. She makes her way to the inner leg of Hodge and wedges her body in-between, using her arms and legs on the inner thighs of the black giantess, to scoot up to the slimy entrance of the foul-looking vagina, with the overhanging pink lips and stifling, fishy musk. Shaniqua's eyes begin to flicker, as she loses control and Genevieve regains her sexual confidence and steps forwards to watch from a closer angle. Hodge's heavy-set knees buckle for a second, as the lower tingling increases, with the shrunken, enemy princess wedging herself, ever-nearer ñ now directly under the glistening slit and within touching distance of the jutting lips. 


Julia takes a deep breath and calls out, ìRight Toby, I'm comingî, as she starts grabbing at the pubic hairs of the giant woman, causing her to buckle and gasp, moan and sway, at the little fighter, attacking her, in her only vulnerable position. Julia grabs and pulls at the inner lips of the giant pussy, turning and squirming at the vaginal entrance, opening it up, for her to dive in, with only her legs and feet sticking out, as she submerges in the smelly, sexual fluids and steaming, slippery flesh. Shaniqua crinkles her eyes shut in a look of pain, as Julia's legs start kicking, as if she were swimming in the churning pussy. Hodge in pure shock utters, ìAAAWWWW! HAAH! HUUUH! HAAA! AAAW!, as the tiny lady rolls and fights around, mercilessly attacking the sensitive surfaces inside Shaniqua's slobbering fanny. Julia starts pulling and grasping at the juicy, inner-slickness of the mega-teen, who shouts, ìOH! OOOH! OH NO! NO! NO!, as the mini-woman delves further in to the filthy, wet heat of the enclosing sexual folds ñ only the tiny, pink soles of St John's dainty feet are now visible to Genevieve Girard, who's mouth is salivating at the prospect of this overflowing vagina. ìNO MORE! PLEASE! I GIVE! OH NO!î, the giant woman gasps, as the squirming shrunken-Julia threatens to dominate and overpower her whole body from the inside. Shaniqua can barely control her body, as she sways in the midst of the hot shower ñ her pussy bubbling and writhing, beginning to spasm and contract. She grasps just enough energy to send her middle finger through the messy pubic hairs, to penetrate the heaving wetness and push the tiny, pink soles of Julia deep into her sexual being. ìOH MY! OOH! YOU CAN'T BEAT ME LITTLE GIRL!î, Hodge rages, as she contorts her face and starts crushing together her pubic walls, slathering the tiny woman into a storm of throbbing, gooey sexual energy. Shaniqua lets go of her hot vaginal muscles, but they continue to throb and contract involuntarily, quivering and beating viciously, from the inside, causing the black girl to rest her back against the shower wall and slide downwards to her butt ñ eyes still clasped shut, along with her pussy, gaping wide-open, with her legs, as Genny takes a few more steps towards the action. Shaniqua is breathing and sweating in overexertion, as her shower stops and she remains slumped in overpowering sexual ecstasy, still being attacked from the inside by the petite fighter, beating around in her vagina, with her tiny arms and legs, twirling her shrunken body in the sloppy cavern, writhing against her inner walls and hot cum. As Genny crouches down to inspect the slumbering titaness, she licks her lips with even more relish, as she sees a slimy, little leg emerge from the engorged slit and movement, as the wriggling, 5-inch Julia looks to prize apart the clasping lips, with strands of goo flailing around the overheated orifice. Genny moves her head near to the radiating vagina and starts blowing lightly at the sopping fanny, moving her bee-stung lips and getting her tongue ready, next to the quivering orgasm-hole and the exiting tiny woman who created the mess. Genevieve Takes Over


Against the odds the butch, 5'10 female looks to have somehow been defeated by the feminine 5î lady. The impressive bulk of the strong-limbed, 19-year-old black girl was slumped against the wall of the showers, with her naked, soaked body still heaving. Her eyes were clamped shut and her face was riven with an overcoming of sexual intensity that bore through her body. As her long, thick legs were splayed out, the dark, spiteful fanny was obvious ñ it bulged and slathered as Julia, the shrunken 18-year-old, looked to work herself free, from the slimy clenches of Shaniqua's abyss. Julia St John was covered in a shiny, thick goo and as she worked one of her limbs free, she found herself slipping through the viscous fluids and back into the pulling cave. Small raspberry noises were emanating from the pussy, as St John tried to tear herself away from the powerful muscles, more used to dealing with a 6î penis, then a 5î female. Julia concentrated and worked the top half of her body, out of the clasp of the dangerous vagina and tried to push herself away, with her hands, before she felt the pelvic muscles clench fiercely and she was slurped back in, up to her neck. Then she turned and dived back into the deep fanny ñ Genny could view the kicking legs of the little pussy swimmer with the matted-down hair, as she looked to release herself from the unrelenting, sexual quicksand. From the outside it looked like Shaniqua's fanny was trying to chew the little woman, not allowing her to escape from the sex, pulling her back in, slurping her up and tossing her around, to try and swallow the female morsel. Julia kicked her legs to try and release her lower body, but only proved to be an easier shape for Shaniqua's overpowering fanny muscles to suck her up ñ now only her feet and calves showing, before she dived down again and tumble-turned, sending one arm outside the pussy lips, looking like the last pose of a drowning swimmer, before she was sent to the bottom of the ocean. Genevieve saw that Shaniqua was half-unconscious and took her chances to get a close look at the central attraction ñ the sloppy vagina and the drowning, shrunken teenager. Genny crouched on her knees and lowered her head next to the overflowing sex, licking her healthy tongue over her full lips and spotless teeth. The green eyes of the young French girl were fixed, as if by lasers, as they examined every movement that Hodge's smelly pelvis had to offer. Genny opened her mouth to form a small O and got her tongue ready, next to the slick, sensitive folds.


St John had been fighting with the large pussy for more then 5 minutes and she'd tried every position to work herself free, but the pelvic muscles always seemed to be able to produce more force then her entire body and all that she could muster was to have her left arm outstretched, out of the vaginal hole, as she was inevitably sucked downwards, bit-by-bit. Genny Girard viewed the white arm flailing about, as it was slowly sucked into the gobbling, dark vagina. The arm moved from side-to-side, until only the lower arm was visible and her hand grabbed on to some of the tough, pubic hairs, by chance. She found herself clinching on to the long, thick tuft, but didn't have enough of a purchase to pull herself out. Bits of the rough hair began to slowly submerge, along with the tiny hand, as the merciless vagina of Hodge reflexively swallowed St John. Genny had been an bystander for long enough - she quickly lowered her head, closed her eyes and darted her long tongue out, to attack the unwitting clitoris of Hodge. The half-unconscious Shaniqua curled her face into a look of agony, showing her teeth and scruching her eyes furthermore, as the fashion model began viciously lapping at the exposed nib ñ the fast motions of Girard's tongue were quickly interspersed with light kisses. Hodge's pelvic muscles seemed to lose all power, as Genny tied her hair back, with a little, pink ribbon, as she continued attacking the defenseless vagina into submission, biting at the unruly labia. Julia began to hear extra loud slurping and sucking noises and thought that the relatively-giant vagina must be in the process of consuming her ñ but the walls didn't seem to have the same force, with their pulling effect, as before and her body started to slide towards the opening. Genevieve saw that she was in full control and confidently placed one hand on either side of Hodge's vulva and buried her face down, to gorge on the unguarded pussy-buffet ñ licking and biting, working her way into a proper French kiss. Julia was able to work her leg into the cool air of escape, as the suction seemed to allay in one direction. Genny's tongue worked its way over each of the engorged pussy lips and down, to near the ass crack, before working back to the hole, where she felt a tiny limb. Her eyes widened and she stopped and delved deeper, with her tongue in the hole and she tried to stifle her smile, as she was able to lick at the tiny boobs and belly of the half-submerged shrunken woman. Julia didn't know what she was feeling, as a large, slimy monster appeared to attack her lower body ñ she wondered whether this thing was a separate vaginal muscle that only Shaniqua possessed, destined only to reveal itself to help to trap and devour a shrunken woman. Julia began to wonder whether this was her fate - to be swallowed by the beastly vagina of this uncaring brute. She thought to herself that she'd tried to be a good person in life and she was nice to everyone and tried her best to achieve ñ so why was this happening to her. She resigned herself to her fate, as she remembered the times, when she was mean to her formerly-conjoined, 5î twin Toby, who she was now trying to save from the depths of Shaniqua. At least she had managed to be reunited with Toby now - as she held him in her hand, he must've only been a fraction of an inch now, but at least they were together, as she was seemingly being attacked on all sides, by the pulling pussy and the new-found slimy organ.


Genevieve made sure to thoroughly ravish the engorged pussy with her experienced tongue, causing Shaniqua's head to become enmeshed in a writhing mask of shock and pain. She latches on to the lower legs of Julia St John, with her teeth, making sure not to let her reflexes get the better of her, for her not to bite and chew at the little legs, as she so easily could. She tries to work the body free, by pipping at the surrounding hole and lips, with her sharp tongue, until she covers the slimy hole, with her lips and begins plungering the little woman out, with the suction of her mouth. She grabs on to the lower body of St John, with her soft lips and slowly moves her head back, to pull Julia out, but she only succeeds in moving her a fraction ñ the pussy is stronger then she estimated. She clamps down with her teeth, causing Julia to utter a little scream, from inside the mouth of the sex organ, along with the constant little, raspberry noises. Genevieve can hear the high-pitched, little shrieks and shouts, coming from inside the pussy and decides to release her teeth from Julia's legs, before undertaking another quick-fire attack on the clitoris of Shaniqua, causing the slumbering black girl to gasp loudly, as her face starts turning oddly purple-looking, with the unbearable lapping and sucking sensations on her poor nib. Shaniqua's pussy muscles give-way completely, as Genny makes sure to scrape her teeth over Hodge's clit, before lightly biting on the nib, testing its strength, while still teasing with her tongue, from side-to-side in high speed. Shaniqua's purplish head can take no-more and collapses forwards, lolling at the shoulders, as the tiny Julia oozes out of the malfunctioning vulva. Genevieve hungrily burrows down, biting over the hole of the juicy pussy, just in time to catch the shrunken Julia with an audible smacking of her lips and the 5î girl is now trapped tightly, in the mouth of the 17-year-old French girl ñ lying in a daze, on the bed of the warm tongue, in the hot, dark environment, surrounded by large, white teeth. Genny's lipstick is smudged once-again and her face is covered with sex juices from the 19-year-old black girl, but at least she has the 18-year-old college princess, trapped in her mouth. She lifts her head up and opens her mouth, as she turns on the shower overhead and lets the warm water sprays wash over her and into her mouth. She opens and closes her mouth with loud slapping sounds and feels the tiny body, rolling around with her dominating tongue - her mouth fills with water and she gurgles,"Gggrglglglgglgl!" and thinks about whether or not she should swallow the tiny girl, who she used to be moderate friends with.

The Relentless Mouth


Julia was grateful for being rescued from the slimy, inner folds of Shaniqua ñ or at least she thought she was rescued. She saw light for a second and was released from the trapping clenches of Shaniqua Hodge's vaginal jaws, before being slurped up, by something new. Julia wasn't particularly experienced in being swallowed into the orifices of giantesses, but she found this new confinement to be slightly less claustrophobic, with room to breathe at least. She lay on her back in this new, not-altogether-different environment for a few seconds. It was still intensely humid and she appeared to be lying on a hot, slick bed with a surrounding of viscous fluids, but this was somehow different from the insides of a vagina - no longer was she directly pummeled by the fierce, public muscles on all sides. In this dark, dank place, Julia figured that she must be trapped in some other orifice and petrified thoughts began to loom in her mind, as she quickly scanned the slippery cavern, for any clues, as to where she could be. She considered to herself, about whether she had become imprisoned in a new, more-spacious vagina of an even larger and possibly more-beastly lady, or whether she had even been banished to the anal chambers of Hodge ñ perish the thought. The air was thick with a damp heat and heavy goo seemed to cascade down and around her at irregualr intervals. There was no light in this seemingly new part of the body that she had been trapped in and was now experiencing. It was not unlike her previous escapade, from when she was looking to rescue Toby, her microscopic brother, from the inner depths of Shaniqua's hairy fanny, but at least the air had a slightly better quality about it. She felt a large, overpowering movement from beneath her and her body was forced to roll away to the side, knocking her head and arms towards an unusually hard surface ñ slick, but wall-like in hardness. Genevieve's tongue started to tremble and her saliva began to flow-forth, as she tasted the sex-juice-covered woman enclosed in her mouth and thought about sucking the life out of her. As she thought about it, it instinctivley came to pass and she found her cheeks noticeably hollowing, as she relentlessly treated little St John as she would a boiled sweety. The tongue rolled around Julia and pressed her against the cheeks, teeth and the roof of her mouth, to taste all of the waste products that Shaniqua's body had embellished on the shrunken lady. Genny increased the sucking motions on her little, mouth toy, as Julia's ears were overcome with the mesmeric suction noises of the giant teenage girl's mouth, pulling and vibrating about her body and head. As she was twirled around in this overheated, slimy, vacuum-like arena, Julia wondered if indeed she was still within the clutches of Hodge's sex.


When Genevieve opened her mouth, Julia's eyes were shocked at the sudden influx of light and the following noise emitted, as a loud and satisfied, ìAAAAAHHHî, was sprung-forth from the voice-box of the French giantess. Julia was thrown to the back of Genny's mouth and the hard, wall-like surroundings that she had earlier bumped into, seemed to part in two and open to let the world in. Using her natural instincts Julia tried to grab on to the sharp points of the white barrier as it split in two, but was just about unable to lay a hand on them, as she lost her grip on gravity and was tossed to the back of Genevieve's throat. Genny tilted her head back and opened her mouth to the showers, letting the warm water flow inside, before gurgling. Julia could view in plain sight, the overwhelming shower heads and the incoming water sprays, as she heard the ear-shattering noises from the back of the wet cavern and felt the warm bubbles, boring forcefully around her, propelling her, to bounce just above the giant tongue and dangerously close to the oesophagus entrance. Only as the light invaded and she was able to see that she was heading to the abyss of Genevieve's swallowing throat, did Julia realise that she had been trapped in the mouth of one of her relatively-giant colleagues, as she cried, ìNo! No! Hey! Stop this! This can't be happening! Get me outta here!î. Genny smiles and looks to continue tormenting her tiny prisoner, gargling the new water in her mouth, along with her prey, the minuscule Julia St John - ìGGLGLGLGLGHî. She feels the shower spray tingling on her shaven pussy, as well as the back of her mouth, as she wonders about swallowing the unfortunate shrunken woman, along with the gargled water. She thinks about whether she should start sucking on the little woman like a sweet again and swallow her whole this time; or whether she should start chewing her relentlessly, into an unrecognisable mush, for her to open her mouth wide and poke out her tongue and show her friends ñ could she even just burst and swallow St John like a grape, or should she spit her out and start some new fun. Sensuously she closes her eyes, but then she's forced into screwing them up, as her face reddens, as something goes wrong and she starts coughing on the incoming water and she steps out of the range of the shower. In a split-second Julia is temporarily deafened and dumbfounded by the blasting thunder and the lightning motions of the surfaces and forces around her and she tumbles headfirst down the abysmal hole. All that Julia could do to stop her plight was to go-down with a perpetual screeching, ìAaaarrrrrggghhhî, that echoed inside the head of Genevieve, as she choked on the water, sending the French girl into a mini-trance, as she got her bearings back. In her mind, as she was being sent down as food, all St John could think was, ìNo! Please! Why me!î.


As she opens her eyes, finishes her coughs and regains her composure, Genny swishes her tongue about her mouth and finds that she's swallowed her water and there's no trace of the confined teenager either - ìOh shit! Well I guess that solves thatî, the 17-year-old girl announces, as she curls into a sultry smile, but only for a short time. She feels a slight pang of regret, at gulping her former friend and sending her to the oblivion of her stomach, but the remorse is mainly directed at her not savouring the situation for a longer period. ìMy, my! I'd just love to do that again ñ to send an innocent young woman to the depths of my belly on a mere whimî, Genny reminisces ñ the sexual intoxication increasing in her voice. She lightly scrapes her short, multi-coloured fingernails down between her boobs, to her stomach, where she imagines that Julia is now banished ñ to be disintegrated into nutrition, for her own selfish body. As her fingers reach her navel, she traces a circle with the green and red nails and pouts in a sign of anti-climax, at the quickness of the way that the events had concluded, like a ruined orgasm after an hour of strenuous foreplay. ìWell, c'est la vieî, Girard sighs, as she simultaneously rubs her belly and fondles her exposed clit, in this sudden, unexpected calm time.



ìEva! Is that you!î, Julia shouts with all her might, in despair, as she hangs onto Genny's swaying, fat tonsils with both her hands. ìYou've gotta save me! Can you hear me?î, St John bellows, with all her breath, as Genny sighs in relief ñ not just in saving the poor, shrunken girl, but in increasing her torment and sustaining her own twisted fun. Genny talks to the frog in her throat - ìI've gotta save you? Where are you? I thought I already did save you!î. In her French accent, mixed with the upper-class English twang, Genevieve's condescension and blasÈ attitude appear to reach new peaks, as she addresses the tiny girl lodged in her gullet, with little-to-no urgency. In her overly-calm and off-hand style, Genny feels in total control as she asks, ìTell me what I must do to save you! Where are you little girl?î. Julia is straining with her thin, toned arms, holding on to the slippery ball-on-a-chain that is Genevieve's tonsils, as she hysterically utters, ìOh Eva! Please! I don't where I am, but I think I'm in your mouthî. Genny raises an eyebrow as she speaks, ìEva! That's not my name! Where did you say you are? You must speak UP little woman, if you want me to save you!î. Now that Genny has found this little interplay to indulge in, she's finally enjoying herself in this situation, so that she can build into some kind of proper climax. The overly-sensitive ears of St John are now ringing and dazed, what with the conversation that she is undertaking with the giant voice-box in such close proximity. Genny opens her mouth quickly and takes in a small amount of water, gulping it down quickly, before repeating the action. The water flushes and re-drenches mini-Julia, causing her to lose her grip, with one of her hands and for her to slide part-way down the tonsils. The second batch of swallowed water smashes into the swaying St John and she closes her eyes as she almost, completely loses her grip and falls into the hole-with-no-escape, as she screams, ìEva! Genevieve! Please! I'm in your mouth! Get me out!î. The French teen restarts, ìYes! Genevieve! That's it! I don't know what you Americans have, with your fascination with Bond girls, but I'm not Eva! Ooops! Did you say you're in my mouth, little girl?î. Now Julia is trembling, from the vibrations and intense noise, from the incredibly loud voice of Girard, who's throat she's trapped in. Julia feels like letting her hands cover her ears, but she knows that she'd fall to her death and be digested by the stomach acids of the younger French girl, as she calls up, ìGenny! Please! Don't talk! Just let me out! Spit! Spit! Don't swallow! Don't talk! Spit! Let me out!î. Genevieve's face changes into a sulky pout, as she playfully shoots-back, ìDon't talk! What do you mean don't talk? I'm trying to save you! I thought I saved you already! Are you playing a trick on me? What would you be doing in my mouth?î, until the shrunken-Julia can take no more of this overpowering, verbal onslaught and the ensuing barricading vibrations and loses her grip, tumbling down the hot food pipe, to surely dissolve in the acids of the young French girl. St John screeches, ìWWHHHHHHYYî, with what she believes is her last breath, as Girard plays a light grin on her face ñ holding her breath, as she skillfully catches the tiny woman in her descent with a little cough, before getting serious and sticking her red-nailed, index finger down her throat and gagging, as she forces herself to release the shrunken 18-year-old from her mouth. Genny opens her fine, full lips and holds out her bony hand, with the short, multi-coloured fingernails to catch the minuscule woman, as she oozes out, along with a filmy line of saliva that breaks-away and snaps and covers the poor girl, when she lies in the middle of the overbearing palm ñ collapsed and gasping. Julia lies face-down and splayed on the palm of Genny Girard, who runs the tip of her experienced tongue over her white teeth, as she talks down, ìMy, my! Julia! I've found you! What on Earth were you doing in my mouth, little girl? Just what did you think you were doing in there?î. Julia stirs in the pool of warm saliva and is unsure of the answer to the seemingly-relentless questions of the overlooking, giant bisexual. Genny's eyes widen as she notices, "My gosh! You look smaller then ever!".




Friend or Foe?


Gobs of warm giantess spit covered Julia St John, who lay small and ravished in the palm of Genevieve Girard. As she slowly writhed in the middle of Genevieve's hand, Julia began wiping away the thick layers of transparent goop that covered her body and in particular her face and eyes. In a way St John's petite features actually seemed to be accentuated, by her disheveled position ñ her usually-glorious, long, brown hair was now slicked back and matted down tightly onto her neck, along with the relatively-over-sized saliva, but she carried it off quite well. She appeared emaciated from the various stresses carried out upon her, by her giant compatriots ñ her face was gaunt, but her blue eyes still shone with an inner depth. Her lightly-tanned, thin-but-athletic frame was bruised in places, but these places were apparently concealed by the baby-oil-like glisten that surrounded her, obtained from the mixture of Genny's saliva and the vaginal fluids of Shaniqua Hodge. Genny's bee-stung lips paraded into a smile, as she marveled down at the poor teenager, who had dwindled to the size of a pencil eraser, during the past hour. 


As Girard measured St John, with her eyes, against her hand, she saw that the woman was now as small as her pinky finger and maybe even less then that. She flexed her thumb with the short, orange-painted nail and brought it over the tiny teenager on her palm, seeing that she could probably crack every bone in Julia's body, if she had the sudden desire to press down. Genny was amazed at the sight of this helpless, female taekwondo fighter in the palm of her hand and curled her bony fingers over her, as she looked to address her - ìHey Julia! Wake up! Turn around and face me! Look how small you are now! I can't believe it! You're quite a tough, little girl though! Just look at what you did to Shaniqua!î. Julia managed to scrape away some of the suffocating, foreign bodily fluids from her face, before she was able to lean up, onto her hands and knees and gaze down, from the massive palm, at the slumped form of the foreboding Hodge ñ her thick legs were splayed, with her meaty vagina, gaping open. Shaniqua's solid, over-sized belly was prominent, along with the offensive tits that overhung, with their still-sharp nipples and her large, dirty soles that pointed in Julia's direction . Her thick facial features were riven with a lingering of distress, as her eyes flickered, but the stocky black girl was apparently unconscious. Hodge was resting against the shower wall, as a sleeping beast, dangerous and possibly explosive, like a volcano.


Julia viewed the tall and bulky 19-year-old Hodge, lying against the wall and breathed a sigh of relief, that her rampaging, relatively-giant nemesis had been temporarily subdued. St John turned her tiny body with the tattered, light-pink underwear to face the looming, slender-limbed Girard. As Julia's tender, blue eyes met with Genny's fierce green eyes, she was overawed by the size and vivacity of the giant, 17-year-old model. The striking beauty of Genevieve's face, with the elegant nose; high cheekbones; full, pristine mouth and delicate eyebrows, was a unique distraction to the 3î Julia. With her slightly-French accent, Genny speaks down, ìOh Julia! I'm sure you weren't this small just a minute ago. What's happening to you?î. Julia gags a little bit, as Genny's garlic-traced breath, blows down on her. Genny restarts, ìAre you OK Julia? What shall we do?î. Julia is intensely wary of the 5'10 black woman, slumbering a few metres away and is afraid, that any minute she'll hear Genny talking and wake up and overpower the younger, slim, French girl easily, before re-imprisoning her in the jaws of her dark vagina. Julia is tense as she speaks up - ìPlease be quiet Genny! Let's get out of here, then I'll tell you the whole story!î. Genny responds in her usual, playful, incredulous manner - ì BE QUIET? What do you mean? I think she's out cold. OK, I'll take you out of here, but I'm going to have to sneak you out, past Shaniqua and Royaî. Shaniqua's large head stirs, as does one of her thick legs, but her eyes remain closed. Julia's heart leaps, as her massive enemy turns her body - she pleads, ìPlease Genny! We must go now! Please!î. Genny is smiling inside, at the ludicrousness of this situation and the utter helplessness and seriousness of Julia St John, the little perfectionist. Genny assures her, ìOK! OK! I'll take you out. Wait!î. Genevieve angles onto her bare tiptoes, as she quietly looks to make her way to her pile of clothes, located in the adjacent room. The naked Genevieve is positively dream-like in her brooding statuesqueness and catwalk physique movements ñ her thin waist with the shining, belly-button ring and the multi-coloured, painted nails.


Roya Frazier calls out, from the changing rooms to Shaniqua, ìHey girl! You alright in there?î. Little Julia's heart skips a beat once-again and she almost faints, as she hears faint grunting noises coming from the slumped Hodge ñ her thick lips unsuccessfully trying to form words, from her passed-out body. Roya shouts out again, ìYo Shaniqua! You OK in there girl? That's some long-ass shower you takin'!î. Julia freezes as Genevieve smiles and quickly clamps her thumb and finger onto a tiny leg, before dangling the 3î girl over her gaping mouth and popping her in, before the mini girl could utter a sound. Genny manipulates Julia around her mouth and forces the tiny girl to be pinned easily, directly under her strong tongue. Genny hears the aggressive voice of the short and thin Roya and casually saunters out of the showers, towards Frazier in the changing area, uncaring as her shaved pussy region and firm boobs are exposed. The naked 6' Girard strides purposefully towards the fully-clothed Roya, before confidently asking, ìCould I borrow that towel?î, before taking the towel from Frazier's hand and seductively guiding it under her hairless armpits and over her flat stomach. Roya was in a mild shock, at the enchanting looks of the unabashed, tall 17-year-old, brazenly drying herself and spraying bits of water, right in front of her. Genny saw that Roya was slightly taken aback, ìI think Shaniqua's been enjoying herself certainly! I think she's been masturbating with the little girl in the shower, but she appears to have gone a little overboard! She's been lying there a few minutes now. Go take a look!î. 


Genny lifts one leg onto a nearby bench and further exposes her shaved pussy, guiding the towel down onto the vulva and over her sensitive backside, as she casually steps on Roya's flat-encased foot with her own barefoot, before announcing, ìWell? Don't just stand there! Take a look and go help your friend!î. Roya's cheeks are reddening at the brashness of this younger, more-attractive, naked French lady placing her wet body, mere inches from her own dry, clothed one. Genny tries again to fluster her, thrusting her exposed, wet pelvis forward and barging her naked fanny onto Roya's jeans-covered backside, pushing her towards the exit, ìGo on then! I think she needs you. Unless you want help me dry up?î, she winks. Roya is speechless at the open sexuality and bodily confidence of Genevieve and is unable to make eye contact with the French woman, making her way out to see Shaniqua without a peep. From being squelched under Genny's tongue, Julia calls, ìHas she gone yet?î. Genny's mouth is almost overflowing with saliva, as she pokes little Julia's head between her full, pink lips, enveloping it, as she whispers, ìTake a look for yourself. Oh my! I hope your not too covered with my goo! I'm sorry about that!î. Julia's mid-section is held in-place lightly, by the massive, white teeth of Girard, who resists her hunger and has to remind herself not to bite the female in half and gobble her for lunch. Genny smiles as she thinks of something new to do - ìI'll take care of that for youî, she whispers, as she uses her accurate tongue to slather the miniature legs of St John, before running heavily over the lower back of the shrunken woman, then down over her tiny ass, before flickering wildly at the defenseless pussy and then tickling each of Julia's tiny feet with her overbearing tongue, trying to part the minuscule toes, before one final quickfire attack on the mini vagina. Julia stops squeaking and visibly wilts between the teeth of Genevieve, who mercifully spits the 3î girl back onto her palm, before deftly depositing her prey into one of her purple-leather ankle-boots, from her pile of clothes. As she views the slimy, shrunken teenage girl, writhing in the depths of her musky, stylish boot, Genny emits a quiet chuckle as she reassures, ìDon't worry! You're safe now, darling. It'll only be a minute, just let me get changed.î. Genevieve pulls on her blue and yellow lycra æ length pants, throws on her light-green vest and puts on her short, black leather jacket, before wiggling her painted toenails and wondering what to do about the tiny woman, trapped in her stinking shoe.


Explanations


The 3î Julia lay panting on the sloping, bald velvet surface that was the inside of Genevieve's leather ankle-boot. She couldn't find a comfortable plateau to rest her wet, aching body, so she seemed to slowly slither down the musty insole, along with the coating of saliva that she had been anointed with by the mouth of her apparent saviour. She lay exhausted, but oddly exhilarated by the shock of the unrelenting probing of Genny's huge tongue on her lower body, as she was trapped between the teeth of the majestic French girl. The quick and powerful sensations of the unannounced attack by Girard's shocking tongue on her legs, feet and genitalia left St John feeling tired, ravished, but strangely electrified. As she inexorably slid down the hard, velvety insole of Genny's high-heeled ankle-boot, Julia left a small trail of the mouth juices that she had been washed over with, by the domineering tongue of Girard. Julia painstakingly dragged her slippery body down the slope of the inside of Genny's shoe ñ as she crawled, her face smeared against the stained insole and as she focused her eyes, she could see the light, dirt marks, smell the faint tang of foot cheese and notice the indentations of the five toes of the giantess, as she came to rest in them. At her current height, Julia found that if she lay in the fetal position she could just about fit her whole body into the mild crater left by Genny's big toe. 


Genny was now fully-dressed, wearing her æ length lycra pants that hugged her bald fanny and with her short leather jacket over her long vest. She retrieved a cigarette from her handbag and placed it in her mouth, unlit. Genny hummed to herself, ìHhmmm. What to do? Where to go?î. She contentedly sighed, as she ran her fingers over her cute forehead and through her tied-back brown hair ñ luscious and nice-smelling, after such an exciting shower. She wiggled her bony toes with the multi-coloured nails, over her short, leather boots, as she contemplated inserting her damp, scented feet and relished massaging the shrunken teen amongst her appendages. The goop-covered Julia continued to crawl towards the open-toed entrance of the boot, languishing over the toe indentations of the giantess, as she viewed the light, but did not make her way out, as she believed that Genny had a plan to hide her in the shoes, only for a short time period, to conceal her from Shaniqua and Roya, before she could escape and find help. Julia did wonder why Genny would hide her in the depths of her smelly shoe though ñ why not in her handbag or even her bra instead? Julia also wondered why Genny gave her lower body such a thorough beating, with her sharp tongue, as she held her between her crushing teeth. After being trapped inside the all-consuming vagina of Shaniqua Hodge, Julia gave a lingering thought as to how she possibly could have ended up, almost being swallowed down Genevieve's throat, when she found herself in the mouth in the first place - ìJust how did I get in her mouth in the first place?î, Julia thought aloud, about the newest compromising position that she found herself in ñ saliva-covered and lying in a giant's shoe.


Genevieve covered the top of the other leather ankle-boot with the bottom of her sole, covering the light to the insole, pondering about whether she should do the same to the shoe with the tiny girl waiting inside. She sits back onto the wooden changing bench and dangles both of her orangeish, size 7 soles over her well-worn, vintage ankle-boots. ìDon't worry darling, it'll soon be overî, Genny talks down to the 3î girl in her boot, as she wraps her toes around the entrance to the boots, grabbing the leather in-between, as she looks to reposition the shoes, for the insertion of her feet. Julia notices a change in atmosphere and a flickering of lights, as she turns around on the grimy indentations and views a set of mega-toes touching-down on the insole of the huge boot. The whole shoe begins to shake and rumble as the heat increases, with the entrance of the looming, multi-coloured toenails and the ensuing smelly flesh, getting ready. With her wet hair now matted to the dusty insole and her body covered with bits of hair and lint from the insole, Julia shrieks in defiance as the mega-toes start dancing and fumbling at the entrance to the shoe. The stinky toes appear to be mocking her as they wait, with their garish multi-colours ñ the overwhelming big toe, with the light-blue nail, taps and shifts menacingly, lifting up to show the sticky, bottom surface that could crack Julia's tiny body if she wasn't extra careful and fell underneath it. As the mega-toes linger at the back of the insole at the entrance to the shoe, Julia screams, ìNO! NO!î, as the giant toes shift forwards and make a grab at more of the hard, velvet insole, closing the distance, as they inch towards the 3î girl, despairing as the monstrous, cheesy digits loom towards her. Julia looks to bat them away and crawls a retreat backward, towards the open-toed exit of the boot at the front - ìGenny! NO! I'm still in here!î. Genny smiles as she rests her toes in the entrance to her dank boots and views the struggling form of Julia St John emerging from the open-toed exit of her shoe. She pouts and removes her damp feet, before using her hands and lifting the boots up, to her face, tipping them back, to send the shrunken woman flailing to the depths of her odorous purple-leather encased heels, shaking the shoes playfully to make sure that Julia is properly immersed in the smelly, old foot dust. She carries both boots with her left hand, before revealing a lighter with her right, from her handbag and lighting her cigarette as she exits the changing area, fully-clothed but barefoot, leaving Roya to tend to the unconscious Shaniqua. Genny pads out of the changing area ñ her barefeet not making enough noise to inform Roya of her departure. Frazier is mortified as she views the naked Shaniqua slumped underneath the showers and is unable to wake her from her intense daze - ìShit girl! What you been doin'î, Roya goes, as she views the gaping vagina. Roya guesses that Julia must have joined Toby up the hungry snatch and that they must both have dissolved in the depths of the hairy orifice by now. Roya can smell the sex juices of Hodge in the air around her and turns the showers on over Shaniqua ñ after a few minutes of not being able to wake the female powerhouse, Frazier starts to panic and thinks about calling in some help.


As Genny leaves the gym area the receptionist calls out, ìHey! You know you're not allowed to smoke in here! Take that outside, right away!î. Genny brushes through the turnstiles and pads past barefoot, with her ankle-boots in one hand, her bag over her shoulder and a cigarette puffing in her mouth. She scowls seductively as she strolls past, using her lycra-covered hips to fluid perfection and raising an orangeish bare sole up behind her, in a show of unrepentance, as she makes her way through the automatic doors to the remaining campus. The male receptionist forgets about his previous anger and focuses on the feelings emanating in his crotch ñ like many people who encountered Genevieve, this man was shocked at the natural, effervescent sexuality that the tall French girl oozed, in the way that she used the movements of her body, as some king of mind control over average folk. Girard produced a fast but sensuous catwalk in the direction of the outdoor, wooden lunch benches, grimacing slightly as her sensitive bare soles made their way over the hot tarmac, before loving the feeling of the cool grass, crumpling under her feet. Carrying her heels in her hands and walking in such a purposeful manner and dressing in such an attention seeking way, Girard captured the stares of many of the passers-by in this section ñ the boys drooled and the girls looked enviously, as the jocks catcalled her. Genny ignored the attention of the masses assembled on the grass and the surrounding walkways and made her way to the table and bench, where a scruffy-looking, plain-featured young woman sat, dressed mainly in black.


ìHello Rakel ñ anything new?î, Genny greeted. Rakel replied from her usual catatonic stance, ìAh! You know. The usual ñ a bit of skunk, some pills that do a few different thingsî. Rakel Dobriesky was a self-imposed loner ñ she dressed a bit like a goth, an emo girl or a skater, but she chose not to frequent with the members of any of these social groups, preferring to keep her integrity as an individual, whilst sharing in the company of other similar minded people, only when she felt like it. People in the know knew to come to Dobriesky if they wanted to buy the strongest weed or the newest, hair-brained pills. Rakel wore baggy black pants, with a tight black top ñ she had thick, black hair that hung above her shoulders and dark eyeliner. Genevieve readdressed the dour 18-year-old with the slightly chubby face - ìSo, erm... did you here about 'Lady' St Johnî. Rakel's dark eyes lit up at being reminded of this amazing news, ìOh yeah! My God! I heard some really weird shit, some really tall tales. I don't know what to believe! What do you think?î. Genny clacked her high-heeled ankle-boots onto the table, ìWell I don't know what happened ñ I thought you might know about that. But I do know somethingî. Dobriesky held her nose in mock disgust, ìEww! Just why are you walking around barefoot? It must be because you're boots smell so bad already. For such a smooth operator, you sure have smelly feetî, she mused as she viewed the boots, next to her, on the table. Genny questioned, ìSo you don't know anything about how she shrank do you ñ with your herbs or pills maybe?î. Rakel retorted, ìNo! Of course not! I'm not some kind of witch! I wish! There'd be a few guys and girls I'd like to have my wicked way with, if I could shrink them! That Strawberry Peterson for a start ñ she thinks shes so cute. I'd show her cute. But I don't believe in all that ñ do you? I'd have to see it for myself!î. Like Genny, Rakel was a bisexual ñ Genevieve being the social butterfly that she is, getting along with people from all different groups, once had a fling with Dobriesky, although it was mainly for the promise of free drugs. Genny teased, ìI have a present for you! But you're gonna have to get it from the bottom of my shoe!î. Rakel abhorred the sight of feet and this brought back memories of the fling that she had shared with Girard ñ she'd lured the French girl into going down on her, with the promise of a spare gram of coke, but by the end of the night, in the surprisingly heated passion that had been generated, she'd been seduced into sucking Genevieve's toes and licking her feet. Thinking back to this, made Rakel regretful for such demeaning behavior and the thought of Genny's cheesy toes in her mouth made her want to puke a little bit. ìThere's no way I'm getting' anywhere near those feet again!î, Rakel insisted. Genny looked Rakel directly in the eyes ñ her tranceful green-eyed gaze stopped Dobriesky in her tracks, as the French girl pouted and ran her tongue over her teeth, ìCome on darling! When have I ever disappointed?î. Genny held her mesmeric gaze onto Rakel's eyes and took hold of her hand, guiding it onto her boot, before winking. Rakel smiled as her heart fluttered at being presented with this outburst of seductive energy ñ she took hold of the purple-leather shoe with both hands and endured the foot smell using shallow breaths. Genny nodded towards the opening, as Dobriesky held her breath and peered into the dark ankle-boot. As she saw a tiny figure stirring on the insole, she imagined that Genny had placed a small doll inside, as her present ñ she smiled, before putting 2+2 together and realising that this trapped specimen was indeed ìLadyî St John. Coughing and spluttering at the shock, Rakel dropped the boot on the table and jumped up instinctively ñ her wrist and ankle bangles clattering loudly, along with her necklaces, as she threatened to cause a scene.


ìRakel! Rakel! What are you doing? Calm down! It's fine. Sit down!î, Genny recommended. Rakel rubbed the tiny, angel tattoo on the side of her neck, as she tried to calm herself and sit. Genny was unruffled, as she took hold of the boot carefully, waiting until the attention was off her, before emptying the fragile contents onto her hand. The tiny Julia felt hot to the touch, having endured the insides of Shaniqua Hodge's fanny, Genny's mouth and now Genny's shoe, baking in the sun, before being toppled onto the cool hand, in the open breeze. ìWhy did you bring her to me? I don't know what to do!î, the 5'8 outcast questioned. Genny revealed, ìI thought you might've known something about this ñ that you might have an antidote. But you can help in other ways too! I thought you said you wanted to shrink people?î. The flustered Rakel responded, ìYeah, well I didn't think it was real before! What do you want me to do?î. Genny informed, ìWell, I think she has a story to tell. I saved her from Shaniqua and I think that we should be the ones to hear it firstî. Genny placed the 3î 'Lady' St John in the middle of the wooden, outdoors lunch table and laid her palms with the multi-coloured fingernails flat on the table, on either side of Julia. Rakel rested her elbows on the table and began chewing her black-painted nails. They waited a couple of minutes in pure silence, listening to the wind blowing through the trees and the distant conversations of students in the good weather. Julia sat resting in her first moment of calm in over an hour. The past hour had been frantic ñ the most traumatic of her lifetime, to be gradually shrunk in front of her close friends and enemies and crushed underfoot by the school bully, farted on by Roya Fraizer, before being stepped on by Miss Sun and stuffed in the pussy-hole of Shaniqua Hodge. Julia waited until the warm breeze dried her body and hair, as Genny and Rakel gawped down at the tiny lady, anticipating her first move. As Dobriesky chewed her nails, she compared the size of her hand to the size of the shrunken teen, estimating that she could end the life of the fellow 18-year-old girl, with the downward smash of her fist or splat of her palm. Julia was uncomfortable at being stared at by the relatively-giant, scary goth, Rakel and also the oversexed beauty, Genevieve Girard. Julia had never previously spoken to Rakel, only noticing her dark eye-shadow and tattoos, lingering in the background of student life. Genny was just about the only girl on campus that Julia felt somewhat inferior to, in terms of looks and personality. There were other photographic and runway models at college, but none of them possessed the character and unique style and confidence of Girard, to rival St John. Julia was used to being the centre of male attention in a room, unless Genevieve was present, when the focus would usually edge to the quirky French girl ñ both were seen as unobtainable, Genny because she was so experienced, high class and high maintenance and Julia because she was so innocent, hard-working and successful. 


As Julia St John sat on her butt with her legs outstretched she made sure to cover the brown tuft of hair that lined the front of her pelvis, with her hand ñ apparently her light-pink knickers had now ripped open. The elastic band of the panties remained, but the pink silk covering had been discarded somewhere ñ possibly down the throat of Genevieve. Her tiny bra was still on, half in-tact ñ one of the cups was missing and the small boob required Julia's other hand to cover it. Genny thought about pinning St John's arms and legs with her nearby fingers and taking a closer look at the brown tuft and the pink areola, before she was snapped out of her reveries by the little sound of Julia's voice ñ the explanations, the questions and the plan of action to come now. ìI'll tell you everything. Then you can help meî, Julia announced to her enthralled watchers. ìBut first could I have some water please?î, Julia had to raise her voice uncomfortably high and Genny and Rakel had to focus and strain their ears to hear. Genevieve and Dobriesky looked at each other at this demand from Julia, wondering how they could possibly administer the fluid to the 3î lady. ìErrm... I could dip you in hereî, Rakel chanced, as she pointed towards her can of fizzy drink. Julia thought about it, before deciding, ìErm.. it's OK, I'll be fine for nowî.


Using her raised voice, the miniature ìLadyî St John started with, ìIt was all for Tobyî. Genny remembered hearing the name from earlier, during the big fight - ìIs that your lucky charm?î. Julia snapped back, ìOf course not! It's my brother!î. Genny seemed disbelieving ñ she wondered if all of the beatings and trauma of the past hour had caused Julia's mind to become skewed - ìBut you don't have a brother! No-ones ever heard of you having a brother!î. Julia shot back, ìToby is my brother! I saved him and I've got him right here!î. Genny was beginning to suspect that Julia had lost a considerable portion of her mind, as well as her size - ìWell, if you've got a brother, then why didn't he come and fight for himself! Why did you suddenly decide to fight her like that, after refusing her before? I heard it was because she took your lucky charm and you're quite the little perfectionist ñ you just had to have it back, but now look at you. You got tricked somehow and now you're like this!î. ìNOO! That's not true! LOOK!î, Julia shouted with her red face ñ she opened her tiny hand and dangled something in front of her face. ìWhat's that meant to be?î, Genny questioned down, her intrigue now building. She lowered her head to within an inch of the slightly-trembling 3î lady, moving her green eyes that were almost as tall as Julia, over the shrunken teen, focusing on her hand. She squinted but still could not make out what Julia was holding or talking about. Julia bravely stepped forwards, resting her left hand on the nose of Girard, before tiptoeing and dangling the microscopic figure directly in front of Genevieve's pupil with her right. She distinctly heard the sharp intake of breath from Girard, as she seemed to make out that what Julia was holding was another, even-more-tiny human being. From Rakel's viewpoint she wondered if Genevieve could simply snort the tiny girl into her elegant nose and end this nonsense ñ she almost felt like daring Girard to do so. Dobreisky felt an itch in her ear and wondered if she could ask Julia to climb in and dislodge the wax, before crushing her inside with her pinky finger ñ as Rakel thought about more weird uses for ìLadyî St John, Julia herself was revealing the full story of Toby and her their early life together.


Julia poured out her inner-most secrets to Genevieve who began to listen contentedly, whilst Rakel gave her the strangest looks. Julia focused her story on Genny, telling her about how she was born as a conjoined twin. Genny was enchanted, as she heard about how Toby was born as an odd-looking growth on the side of baby Julia. She heard about how the doctors were completely surprised that Toby had survived, but were saddened that he did not grow. Julia told of how Toby never grew and remained as a conjoined twin, right up until the age of 17, one year ago. Genny started to do the math, ìOh so that's why you wore that bandage sometimes? And you told us you had an ab strain! Oh yeah! I remember, around your 17th birthday, you seemed to become a bit more outgoing, around when I got to know you! I can't believe it! This is totally unbelievable! What do you think Rakel?î. Rakel wasn't really taking notice to strain her ears and listen to the tiny ramblings of the shrunken girl ñ she was more focused on fantasising of using the 3î lady as her personal fart sponge or toenail cleaner. Rakel just sat there, glazed over and nodding, as her fanny moistened at the new prospects. Julia told Genny all about how she had lived a life of concealing the 5î conjoined Toby, until one year ago, when she started practicing taekwondo. ìWow! No wonder you were always so well disciplined!î, Genny noticed. Then Julia revealed how she had been secretly bringing Toby to school, every so often, since they had been separated, last year. Julia discussed about how her worst nightmare had come true yesterday evening, when she had finished her taekwondo practice, to find her locker had been ransacked and her helpless brother pillaged. She then went on to telling the green-eyed listener about how Shaniqua and Roya had turned up with Toby the next morning and forced her into the rule-less combat that occured. She talked about how her physical feelings were still somehow linked, in a way, with Toby's and how she had passed out during last night and lost herself, before regaining her composure and making it to college to find her brother ñ about how during the fight with Shaniqua she kept passing out and waking up smaller and about how she found out that Shaniqua was keeping Toby prisoner, by stuffing him up her meaty snatch. Genny realises that this was the reason that she saw the tiny Julia scaling the gargantuan legs of Hodge and entering the vagina voluntarily in the showers. ìWow! And you actually found him up there! That's incredible!î, Genny marvels before asking the key question, ìSo why have you been shrinking? How did it work?î. Julia stops in her flow of words and contemplates, ìNow, that I don't knowî. Genevieve tracks back over the events of today and all that Julia had just told her - ìWell, I saw you in the showers with Shaniqua and you looked twice as big as you are now, certainly a bit taller. After you came out of her fanny and out of my mouth, you were definitely smaller, about the same as now. So either my mouth or her vagina seems to have caused you to shrink it seems!î. Julia begins to work out the equation, ìAnd she was keeping him in her fanny all during the fight. She must've been making him pass out somehow, to make me pass out during the fight and that's how I woke up smaller!î. Rakel's ears prick up at the mention of fannies - ìSo you shrunk because Shaniqua's powerful pussy drained the size out of the already-tiny Tobyî, she chimed. Julia hissed up, ìThe bitch! Now what can I do! I might be stuck like this!î, she ranted as she cradled the unconscious Toby in her palm ñ he was breathing heavily but his skin was encrusted with cum and he appeared stained beyond repair. ìFor one thing. If Toby has passed out, I don't know why I'm still awake, but he's not just asleepî, St John wonders. 


Just then a loud commotion appeared on the scene, as an ambulance with sirens blazing screeched to a halt outside the gym buildings. Some of those who bathed on the grass got up to surround the loud vehicle in time to watch the 5'10 female beefcake Shaniqua Hodge be stretchered away into the back of the emergency van, accompanied by the small, worrying Roya Frazier. As the doors closed, light waves of infectious laughter began sweeping around the small groups of masses. Rakel got up, to see what was so funny about the accident, which surely could not have been too serious. As Dobriesky converses with one couple, Genny is shocked to see the normally low-key, serious-faced goth-type burst into a second of laughter. Rakel shouts over, as she approaches, near back to the table, ìAn orgasm-induced coma, they say! And no sign of Julia!î. Genny smiles, ìOh my! Poor Shaniqua! They must've been told to check inside of her, for any sign. I guess they'll be on the look-out soon then!î. Rakel speaks out, to her own desires, ìWow, she must be some sex toy!î.



Forced Rehearsal


ìI think I understand your situation nowî, Genevieve assures. 


ìYeah? I'm glad I got someone to know at leastî, Julia sighs. 


Rakel interjects, ìSo when's the fun restartin'?î, as she impatiently fingers at her knickers, under the table. 


Julia's face transitions into a worried look, as she motions towards the black-clad Dobreisky - ìWhat do you mean fun? When we're going to the teachers, do you mean?î. 


Rakel's dark-brown eyes twinkle slightly, as she aims down, ìCome on! You don't think Genny here, took all the trouble to save you, just to hand you over straight away, do you?î. 


Julia spies up at Genny with a hopeful look on her face - ìWe're going to go and see the teachers and nurses now aren't we?î. 


Girard averts her line of vision away from the 3î teen, shifting uncomfortably before telling her, ìYes, of course we are... but, it's been a long day you know, we'll just rest here for a while and then we'll bring you in, right?î. 


Julia picks herself up and stands in the middle of the wooden table, preparing to state her case to the giantess onlookers on either side - ìCome on! We can go now can't we? Shaniqua and Roya aren't around anymore, so we don't have to hideî. 


Genny with her furtive eyes tries to affirm her viewpoint, ìOh, I don't have to hide from anyone, anyway! I'm quite capable of dealing with almost anyone, I think! It's just... I've had a hard day, saving you and I had early classes and I was out taking photographs last night and...î. 


Rakel mediates, ìYeah! Genny always carries her camera with her and she takes pics of everything ñ I can attest to that, she sure has caught me, in a few compromising posesî. Genny glances guiltily at the tiny Julia, using a smile to try and soften her stance. 


Julia glares up at Dobriesky first, then Girard, before issuing her tirade - ìI've been shrunken, stepped on, almost suffocated and swallowed and I'm holding my even-more-shrunken twin brother in my hand, who needs special medical attention right away and I sure have a few broken bones and bruises and I say we leave RIGHT NOW!î. 


Julia was sick of being downtrodden ñ she was used to working hard and achieving her goals on her own with the minimum of fuss, but here she was, 3î tall and relying on a couple of seemingly slack-jawed observers, who appear to be in no rush to halt her amazing plight. Rakel frowns down, as the little St John takes a step back from the contorted face of the goth with the nose-ring and piercing just below her lips. ìListen here 'Lady' St John! Just like you said, Shaniqua and Roya have gone now, so you're safe here with us! You should be grateful for what Genevieve just did for you! But, noooo! How do you repay her ñ by having a tantrum? Not very lady-like ñ I would've expected more!î. 


Julia's features temporarily soften, ìI'm sorry! But I really want to go now! You don't know what its like! Maybe the staff can help me!î. 


Genny reminisces, ìThe staff weren't very helpful earlier. I remember Miss Sun was contemplating stepping on you like a bug ñ I think I have the photo somewhereî. 


Julia gasped at this juncture - ìA photo! Was it you making those flashes, taking pictures whilst Shaniqua was stomping me?î. 


Again Genny's eyes wandered guiltily, ìErr... yes, maybe, but remember I was the one who came forward to count you out and end your miseryî. Julia thinks back to this time, when Shaniqua was calling out to the audience, for volunteers to count her out, as she lay trapped under the huge black girl's filthy sole. She remembers the immense wait, as she lay pancaked under the crushing, damp skin, rough and stinking and she remembers the intense green eyes of Genevieve, as she came forward and loomed over to count her out ñ if she's not mistaken, she also remembers Genny not seeming to hear her pleas, as she cried up at her, to tell Shaniqua to end the fight and that she gave up. Julia's puzzled expression shows her changing perceptions of Genevieve ñ she's grateful for being saved from Shaniqua, but on second thoughts is not totally sure that the intentions of the 17-year-old French girl are fully in her own best interests.


ìSo, you have photos of me?î, Julia questions in disbelief, ìHow could you?î. 


Rakel mediates the only way she knows how, ìOh, come on! Miss goody-two-shoes! What did you expect? No-one else was helping you! You should be happy for the attention! I'm sure Genny has a lot more photos too, what a great opportunity it must've been ñ can't you understand that?î. 


Julia argues back right away, ìAll I understand is that I was fighting for mine and my brother's life and she was there taking photos and now look at Toby!î - Julia held the minuscule, shriveled-up little man up, but he was too small to see for now. 


ìHey! Don't talk to her like that, you ungrateful bitch, she just saved your skin!î, Rakel scolds. 


Genny adds, ìI did have to go through a lot of trouble to get to you ñ you don't knowî, she pouts. 


ìI can guess!î, Julia flusters back, with maximum sarcasm, alluding to the way in which she went from finding herself fighting the insides of Shaniqua's meaty snatch, to almost being swallowed down Genevieve's throat, pretty seamlessly. 


ìWell, you're safe now! We'll see to that. I'm sure Genny would like a few more photos for her collection ñ wouldn't you Gen?î, Rakel enforces. Genny smiles shyly as Rakel does all the leg-work ñ she made the right decision to bring the shrunken lady to Dobriesky. She secretly knew that Rakel would somehow take over and work into some kind of new, crazy situation, that she'd be happy to go along with ñ Genny had this plan in her mind already, but was reluctant to initiate it herself. Things were going well for Genevieve ñ she just needed to maneuver things slightly more and she'd have what she wanted. 


Genny restarts, ìOh well, I don't know about more photos. I think I've already taken my fair share ñ I think Julia would much rather spend some time with the teachersî. 


Julia agrees, ìI'm not having any more photos taken of me, that's for sure ñ I don't want anyone else to see me like this. I'd just like to go now!î, she intimates, tapping her small foot, trying to persuade these uncertain giants. 


Rakel rapidly insists, ìWhat do you mean that's for sure! For one, you're so small that we could pretty much do anything we wanted to you! For two, loads of students have already seen you tiny and I think most of them preferred you that way. And for three, you should be thankful to Genny for saving your life ñ the least you can do is let her take some quick snaps. And you just said that if Toby's passed out then you should be too, but you're not, so he should be fine anywayî.


ìNo! No! Don't worry about me. I'll find something else to take pictures ofî, Genny downplays. 


ìDon't be silly Gen! This is a unique opportunity, you take photos of everything and you could really make something with this. I won't let you pass it up!î, Rakel exclaims. 


ìWith this! What do you mean this! I'm not a thing! We're people! We need help... YOU... YOU... GIANT, UGLY BITCH! You've gotta help! Don't you understand? You stupid goth!î, Julia screams, incandescent with rage and on the verge of tears. Julia sees the annoying-looking Rakel with all her tattoos and piercings and her downbeat style and can't understand how she can be so uncaring and vindictive. 


Rakel Dobriesky has heard quite enough from the 3î female taekwondo fighter - ìRIGHT! THAT'S ENOUGH!î, and she slams her fist down on the table, causing Julia to trip and bang her head. ìGive me that camera Gen!î, Rakel grabs the professional-quality device from Genevieve's brown-PVC handbag ñ she presses a button and a red light turns-on and starts recording. 


Julia is shocked and terrified, ìWill she ever escape the lunatics of this college?î she wonders, as she makes her way back up groggily, holding the back of her head, ìNO WAY! Don't film me! Turn it off! Get away from me! If you're not going to help me, then I'll go myself!î, St John rages up, in disbelief once-more, as she moves to the edge of the table. 


ìLadyî St John limps to the side of the wooden table-top, covering a brown tuft of pelvic hair with one hand and her one exposed breast with the other ñ one bra-cup still remained. Rakel continued filming, laughing maniacally as she blocked the exit of the tiny lady with her large hand, with the chewed-down black fingernails and silver rings. She bumps her thumb ring into the shrunken lady, sprawling her back, for her to turn and run to the other side, until Rakel's pasty hand follows her across and barricades her with the open palm once-again. Genevieve sits back and watches, stifling a smile as she views the frantic mini-Julia, darting as best she can, around the wooden lunch-table, scurrying around under the shadow of the looming meaty hand of the adamant goth Rakel. Julia screams and jogs, changes direction and sprints as the underside of Rakel's hand follows her relentlessly ñ she's now pretty regretful at losing her temper with the heavy-metal giantess. Rakel delights as she blocks the path of Julia on numerous occasions, before slapping her back lightly. She makes sure to use her ringed fingers to guide her around the table, bumping into her, causing the tiny teen to utter little high-pitched grunts, as Dobriesky chuckles and records. 


As the 3î lady catches her breath Rakel mercilessly flicks at her tiny side with a chubby finger and black nail - ìGENNY! TELL HER TO STOP!î, Julia pleads. As Rakel's attention is distracted Julia runs to find the edge of the table, until Rakel slams her fist down behind the doll-woman, bouncing her up before she falls ñ Julia gets up and turns to dart away again, but this time she doesn't care about protecting her modesty, allowing her messy pelvic hair and pink areola to be on display to the cruel giants. 


ìYou just don't get it do you?î, the goth berates as she records ñ she flicks lightly at the lower legs of St John, laying her out as she surrounds the tiny woman with both her sweaty palms, encircling her, leaving but a small gap in the top of her hands, too high for such an insignificant being to reach. Rakel traps Julia St John under the sweaty palm of her right hand, feeling the wriggling body - ìI could splatter you, you know, but I'm not all bad ñ you just weren't grateful enough to Genevieve, so I'm gonna make you grateful, because I don't like to see my friends taken advantage of ñ especially not by some too-big-for-her-boots girl who's so small she could get lost in a pair of boots!î. 


Rakel presses the silver ring of her middle finger over the neck of the 3î lady ñ her head is trapped between fingers and her body rests under the increasing pressure of the sweaty palm of the giant goth. Dobriesky uses her other hand to retrieve a miniature bottle and a white tissue and pours a small amount of the liquid onto the wipe. 


ìBrace yourself little girl!î, Rakel advises. She covers the tiny face of ìLadyî St John with the damp end of the tissue, suffocating her and ruffling her hair as Julia wiggles and fights with all her strength, until she passes out. As she ceases struggling Rakel removes her smudging hands from Julia and crumples the tissue, placing the chloroform back in her rucksack. 


Genevieve sits forwards, ìWould you like me to film from now on Rakel? It looks like you have a few issues you want to resolve with little Julia ñ this is the perfect chance for you to get to know each other!î. Genny was happy that she finally could get close to the shrunken woman and have her way with her, on tape and she had many lurid ideas that she could manipulate the situation to include. Fetish Video


Rakel dangled the petite fairy before her snarling face. Using her stout fingers with short, black nail polish, she roughly held the little innocent in front of her angry face with the nose piercing and pasty features constantly threatening. If she somehow awoke, Julia would probably have passed-out again, if she were confronted with the piercings, and overly-dark eyeliner contrasted to the Geisha-like whiteness of the makeup on Rakel's skin and the tattoo on her neck, not to mention those on the rest of her body that St John had not yet had the misfortune of experiencing. 


ìLook what we have here! I caught me a little tooth fairy. Now whatever shall we do?î, Dobriesky growled.


The shrunken Julia had been unconscious for almost five minutes, during which time she had been forcibly dressed to resemble the tooth fairy or at least a tiny ballerina. The chubby fingers and nails of the overarching goth had violated the 3î body of the university sweetheart, kneading and bending her around before scraping off her underwear. The light-pink knickers had been pulled down and torn from the lower legs of St John and the matching bra had been ripped from the back and discarded to the grass below the outdoor lunch-table. Rakel trod on the minuscule undergarments with her hefty Vans, making sure that they were totally lost and forgotten about, buried with the litter on the grass or attached to the sole of her old shoe.


Genevieve had torn some of the frilly lace from her own undergarments and used this to wrap around the small body of Julia. She pinned the auburn hair of the slumbering little fairy and wiped her face over with her thumb-print before wrapping the 3î teenage girl with the opaque material. She tied around the upper arms and hips of Julia, so the costume would fit perfectly. Girard scoured her handbag to find some pink scrap of material to use for the mini-skirt and used her creative ingenuity and flair for textiles to finish the dress in order to create the perfectly-attired little fairy. 


ìI've done well! She's beautiful isn't she? I could sell her as the sweetest little doll!î, Genny gushed.


Seeing the delicate figurine in such fine-looking new clothes made Rakel impatient to totally sully and denigrate the small being. The fragile lady lay helpless in the palm of Genevieve, who admired her handiwork. As one of the girls fawned over Julia, the other made sure to continue recording the action, to fully document the scenes and the making of this fetish video. In previous moments Rakel had found herself growing hyperactive, chasing Julia around the table with her bare, sweaty hands, flicking her and batting her, sprawling her out and smothering her, before covering her and using the chloroform to pass her out. She had been using her other hand to record the action, all the while ñ now she sat with the perfectly-formed little Julia in her podgy hands, playing with the unconscious body as she pleased. As Rakel pondered the mini, innocent girl in her palm, she did feel a trace of guilt at the rashness of her actions earlier, but she was a headstrong, young individual. She would not tolerate to be spoken down upon by a doll-sized woman who maybe thought she was still the princess of the student body, even at her reduced size. 


As Julia St John was finished to be dressed and Rakel had her dangled and limp in front of her own chubby-featured face, Genevieve was holding the camera and was directing at this unique attraction. Events begun to take even-more of a turn to the surreal and fantastical now, as the main scenes of the video were to played through and caught on camera. Genevieve had allayed the gist of the action to Rakel, but allowed her a high degree of spontaneity and creative control. 


ìYou ain't getting' any more of these teeth! They're too strong, I'm too big now and your so smallî, Rakel spoke loudly as Julia swayed in front of her mouth.


ìHow could you even dare to try and take these big, strong teeth from a fully-grown woman like me? That's why you should stick to playin' with the kiddies, 'cos if you play with the big girls then you just might get chewed!î, Rakel enforced, as flecks of spittle rained on Julia intermittently, who groaned lightly. 


ìI think she's passed out Rakel! Don't be too hard on her! I'm sure she must've been desperate to have tried to take the teeth of an adultî, Genny added from behind the lens. 


ìPassed-out! Oooh, the little tooth fairy is scared of big, ol' me is she? Well, good! Where are her special powers now?î. Rakel twisted and rolled the mini-ballerina in her thick, pasty fingers as the tiny head lolled on its shoulders, with the eyes flickering but closed.


ìWell, she should've been more careful not to come and hassle a woman who's about a hundred times bigger then her, if she don't wanna pass out when she gets caught!î


ìHere I was, lying on the lunch bench, taking a nap, when I awake to see you, an itsy-bitsy girl flitting around my face, my mouth even! I bet you were lookin' for a real, special bonus for these set of gnashersî, Rakel threatened, with her hot breath washing over Julia and ruffling her clothes and hair.


ìI think you've scared her enough now! You've already clipped her wings and made her unconscious with fear and panic. What else are you gonna do to her?î, Genny questioned in mock-anxiety from behind the camera.


ìWell! I had a lot of pain with all the teeth I lost when I was little. Sometimes I woke up and she left less then a dime under my pillow, the tight, little bitch!î, Rakel snorted. Genevieve mock-gasped.


ìAnd she has the audacity to come back now! Maybe a kid would be scared of you but I'm a fully- grown woman and you're no bigger then the underside of my big toe!î, Rakel berated.


ìMaybe she was just coming back to check if your teeth have all grown appropriatelyî, Genevieve reasoned. Presently Rakel appeared to be fully in-control, with the 3î teen entrapped in her fingers next to her mouth, but she was also at a loss for words, as Genny motioned for her to improvise.


ìEerr, yeah, well, if she wants a look at my teeth and mouth then sure, I'll let her have a look, but it's gonna be on my terms! And I'm not gonna be held responsible if anything happens to her while she's in thereî. Rakel opened her mouth and lifted her hand with the dangling passed-out fairy, her costume staining and dampening under the impact of the harsh breath of the 18-year-old goth girl.


Rakel held the tooth fairy by the arm, the thin, toned arm of Julia St John and lowered her until her legs were within the oral cave. The mouth of Dobriesky was unusually wide for a normal person and was cavernous to a shrunken girl who was being lowered into its slimy, humid depths. As the tiny legs entered the hot, damp atmosphere of the giant mouth they recoiled around, as Genevieve moved nearer with her camera and zoomed in as she recorded. 


The camera's field of vision was set, so that only the lower face of Dobriesky was visible. Rakel dunked the tooth fairy's legs onto her tongue, causing an utterance of saliva to issue forth. Rakel tasted the ultra-salty mini-feet of mini-Julia, causing her to cringe slightly, as she did abhor the nature of feet. She lifted the tiny woman back out of her oral cavity and twisted her around again, on to her back, before lowering her legs towards the relatively-giant nostrils this time. She inhaled lightly as the pretty, little feet of the doll-woman came into close proximity ñ the miniature feet hovered closer to the imposing nose-holes and the toes curled as the they entered the dank atmosphere of the nose. 


ìShe smells like a dirty, little sex doll ñ I bet she just loves the attention she's getting!î, Rakel enthuses.


Rakel inhaled with more strength this time, sending the mini-calves and knees of Julia into the nostrils. Rakel turned the body of the little woman and inhaled more vigorously, until the butt and fanny of Julia came into contact with the intersection of Dobriesky's nostrils, so that she could fully take-in the various smells of St John's body, most interestingly from the erogenous zones of the tiny lady. She lay on her back, her head hanging over the lips and the legs held in place by the suction of Rakel's dusty nose.


ìOoohî, Julia groaned as her lower privates came into contact with the odd impediment. 


ìGreat! She's still awake! Even better!î. Rakel curled her upper-lip to cushion the back of St John's neck before sending her pink tongue out to follow ñ she was able to slowly trace over the hair and head of Julia, who issued faint arguments as she tossed in her sleep. The goth set down her wide jaw and lowered her upper-lip, to curl her tongue over the top half of Julia's body, over the firm belly and breasts and to slurp her into the awaiting mouth ñ the legs fell from the nostrils and hung out of the thin lips of Dobriesky. She opened her lips to reveal to the camera the mid-section of the fairy, held between the powerful teeth that had the urge to crunch and chew. Rakel with the mid-length, dyed-black hair, found that she could slither her big tongue over the tiny, petite facial features of Julia, running over her eyes, nose and poking into her tiny mouth with the point of her tongue. All that Genny could view of Julia from her camera was the exposed butt of the fairy and a small trace of the mean, pink vagina under the tattered dress.


ìBe careful Rakel! You're ruining her lovely, white dressî, Genny mock-warned.


ìWhite dress hey! Well, tell this little virgin that she's gonna have to worry about more then that if she wants to inspect these teeth! Trying to steal one were we? Well, you can try now if you want, but only if you don't mind being chewed or swallowed or bothî, Rakel crowed. If Julia were to awaken then her entire body would be vibrating from the force of Rakel talking, as she was held in the mouth, delicately bouncing between the sharp teeth ñ she surely would have been deafened for a short while. Rakel rolled the little tooth fairy between her front teeth and her white dress began to rip and unravel in her mouth, until only tatters were remaining. 


ìShall I chew or swallow?î, Rakel questioned at the camera. The tattooed 18-year-old tilted her head back and opened her mouth a bit more until the tiny figure collapsed into the wet cave. She opened her mouth as wide as it could go and let the camera of Genevieve peer in.


ìI did this to a goldfish onceî, Rakel beams. The unconscious Julia can be seen laying in the little, shiny pools of saliva that are forming around the back of the goth's mouth, about her tongue. Rakel's tongue continues to quiver as the stranded fairy languishes around the inner-teeth, gums and other wet surfaces in Dobriesky's mouth. The mouth is well-lit by sunlight and the small, red light of the video recorder that Genevieve is using, as her field is vision is taken up by the inside of Rakel's mouth and the lady that is being toyed with by her. Rakel closes her mouth ñ when she opens it Julia is to be seen lying prone over the side-teeth, her petite features scraping harshly on the sharp, wet points. 


ìI don't think this fairy will be flying again for a while. I think you might've eaten her little dress and bitten her tiny wings offî, Genny calls. In response Rakel presses and folds the tiny girl into her cheeks and assaults her with the battering, slimy muscle, stretching the little head back and attacking at the mini-boobs, mauling at the winded body. The tip of the big tongue dabs at the tits, reddening the wet nipples as they wash back and forth in continuous action for some time, ravishing at the foreign body. She closes her big mouth and pushes the 3î clothe-less lady to the back of her tongue.


ìLA... LA... LAî, Rakels sings as she plays with the woman near the back of her throat, opening her mouth at the utterance of the playful sounds to show the camera the discarded, helpless lady.


Rakel levers her fat tongue around her mouth, pressing Julia around and lifting her up to the roof before letting her drop down near to the front-teeth, under the tongue. She unceremoniously squelches and flattens the wet, little prawn-like-girl under her tongue, then closes the mouth and produces a strong sucking motion before reopening her mouth to show Julia being rolled around inside. The unconsciously-wet fairy tumbles about, upside-down, this way and that in the hot, oral cavity ñ her clothes have now disbanded once-more and are strewn around the pools of saliva and the auburn hair is messy, as it sticks to the surfaces of the wet, smelly cave. Rakel tilts her head sideways and allows the 3î naked girl to slither across with the flow of mouth-juices. She tilts her head the other side until Julia's head rests against the inner-teeth and Rakel can feel her hair in-between as she grinds down, trapping and pulling at the mane. 


ìOh my! You've totally ruined her! I don't think they'll let her back into the fairy world now. And she can't fly either! She'll have to wander amongst the feet of giants, at their mercy from now onî, Genny coos. Rakel twirls her tongue around her mouth sending the passed-out Julia falling and sprawling all over the gums, against the sides of the inner-cheeks and the roof of the mouth. Julia would have been screaming and crying in pure terror if she were unfortunate enough to be awake at this juncture ñ she was lucky to be unconscious. The goth closes her mouth and spends a full ten seconds like this, her cheeks hollowing perpetually as she drains any possible taste and energy from the female morsel.


The goth smacks her lips closed and as she reopens them, from the view of the camera you can see the flat, laid-out form of the tiny, doll girl at the back of Dobriesky's tongue ñ she opens her mouth wider for the camera to intrude for this precarious moment where a reflexive swallowing could so easily occur, as Genny almost found out by herself earlier. St John lays at the back of the thick tongue and the mouth in an arena open for all to playback these moments of Julia's life in which she is being treated with total disregard. The overbearing teeth of the skater/emo girl are clearly not as white as Genevieve's and bits of old food are visible around the mouth from the camera, along with the tatters of Julia's tooth fairy dress. Saliva cascades from the roof, some of it splatters and piles on the defiled lady. Rakel opens and closes her mouth a number of times, slowly and deliberately for the camera ñ each time Julia can be seen lying flat at the back of the mouth. 


ìTooth fairy huh! More like sugar plum fairy! You don't taste too bad! A little salty though! I might need something to wash it down with!î, Rakel warned. She closed the lips of her wide mouth and savoured the body of the shrunken, teenage girl on her tongue. She swallowed a mouthful of saliva but made sure that Julia was relatively safe by pressing her to the roof. The rock chick kept her wide mouth tightly closed and took a sandwich from her satchel. She removed the cellophane and showed it to the camera.


ìEgg mayonnaiseî, she announced ñ her voice muffled by the girl on her tongue and the increased level of saliva created by the imminence of the lunch-item. 


Even Genevieve was shocked at the emergence of this new prop in the scene. She wanted to say something, to tell her not to do it or to encourage her to gorge herself, but all she could do was watch as Rakel's lips widened and she naturally rested her tongue on the bottom of the bread, ready to bite ñ with a split-second glimpse of the prone, girly athlete at the back of the mouth. Rakel's teeth revealed themselves before she sprung forth and took a chunky bite out of the messy, egg sandwich. She closed her mouth as the food had entered and gobbled the large portion of gooey lunch ñ her jaws working around at a steady pace under the work of the mashed egg, bread and mayonnaise mixture. 


ìWho knew that a defeated taekwondo fighter would be such a good sandwich filler? They should do this to all the ones that lose ñ let the victor eat them or have them as their slaves. Shaniqua's missing out!î, Rakel mused ñ the words hard to distinguish clearly under the force of her full mouth of food..


ìOh! But you know she's had more then enough fun of her own alreadyî, Genny reminds.


Rakel opened her mouth once-again to the shocked audience behind the camera ñ the inside of the mouth was a total mess, the walls and surfaces all decorated with a thick gunk of mushy egg and bread, all over the roof, tongue and on the teeth. Genevieve scanned the mouth for signs of little Julia, as her heart raced at the unexpectedness of this change in direction. The fat tongue, covered in whitey/yellowy mess jumped up and around and the disgusting smell jumped into the face of Genevieve, so she held her nose with one hand, as the camera lens began fogging. 


ìEeeww! Eggy breath!î, Genny remarked.


ìKeep talkin' garlic-mouth! Take a good look 'cos I'd do the same to you in a minuteî, Rakel shot-back smilingly. 


Just then a 3î mush-covered form caked from the roof of the mouth and splattered onto the awaiting tongue ñ a signal for the re-closure of the big mouth and for a lump of mass to travel down the neck of Rakel as the Adam's apple heaved and she swallowed the food, along with the tatters of the tooth fairy dress.


ìDid you do that to a goldfish too?î, Genny asked.


Before Genny could get her breath back, Rakel took an even larger share of the sandwich in her mouth and chomped it off, chewing a little more and then throwing the remaining bit of lunch down the hatch. Her mouth was now full of food ñ the eggy bread with butter and little Julia, tumbling around in the sticky balls of thick mush, covered in the yellowish goop from head to toe. The unconscious, shrunken lady was oozing around the mouth full of mushy food, banging into different parts of the mouth and being jettisoned in-between and back through the cutting teeth while they were chewing, until the motions of the jaws ceased, ready for another possibly-fatal swallow. 


ìI really wanna swallow her now! Can I eat her Genny?î, Rakel splashed. Her voice was hard to understand with the mouth full of egg mush and the delicate little Julia lost in the mouthful of mashed food. The saliva poured down from the roof of her mouth and threatened to spill out as she spoke. Genny was mulling over her vital response ñ she wanted to see the tiny girl eaten and sent down the gullet to the overweight stomach of the anti-social goth, but she also wanted the fun to continue and she also did have some humanity about her. 


ìMaybe you should have a drink first, before we finish upî, Genny advised. 


ìJulia St John, tiny and in my mouth. Little Miss Perfect swimming in my chewed-up lunch. I really want her down my throat and in my belly! Can I eat her Gen?î. Genevieve pouted.


ìOh ok!î, Rakel sighed, more drops of egg mush landing on the wooden table. She took a huge audible gulp and seemingly sent the contents of her mouth to the lower belly ñ an unusually large bump of food swerving over the Adam's apple in the neck. She opened up for the camera to inspect.


ìAAAAAAHH! I'm full now!î, she contentedly told. Genny raised her eyebrows and the blood started to drain from her face as she viewed the pink innards of the mouth, slightly mucky from the earlier sandwich, but with no mini-Julia in sight. Was this goth really a cold-hearted, predatory murderer of shrunken girls, Genny wondered, almost hypocritically. Genny was mischievous and was having naughty, erotic fun, but she was unsure if she would actually kill a 3î lady ñ at least not while she was consciously aware ñ although she could probably talk herself around. 


ìCan't you see her?î, Rakel laughed as she dragged the sullied miniature female into view with her thick tongue. The slumbering Julia slopped around the tongue and pools of wetness and the slick pink surfaces until Genny smiled and regained her colour. Washing around in the saliva slops of the mouth of the giantess, Julia began to stir and her ears began to refocus and ring as the windy, breathing sounds of Rakel echoed around the oral cavern. She grunted quietly and writhed lightly against the sloppy bed and the wet corners. Dobriesky lifted the coke can to her gob and downed a mouthful. The contents splashed onto mini-Julia and sent her along on a split-second tidal wave of dark, sugary liquids until she subsided again, in the pit by the side of the tongue, next to the teeth. St John coughed and spluttered at the shocking current of the sweet and sticky fluid and her tiny, blue eyes opened to view the shining roof of the mouth.


ìBUUURGHHP!î - Rakel blasted an aggressive burp in the direction of the camera, as Julia found herself thrown forwards by the sudden rumble and forceful gush of repugnant air. Julia got on her knees at the front of the tongue and started coughing and holding her hands in front of her mouth as the shiny, pink insides of Dobreisky's mouth quivered. Genny and her camera saw the reawakening mini-lady.


ìI think the tooth fairy has finished her inspections now Rakel. She's ready to come outî, Genny informed. 


ìEEERRRGHUP!î - the uncaring goth added one final burst of belching to knock Julia back onto her face to splash on the tip of the giant tongue. She then pushed the little body out with the motion of her big tongue on the lower body of St John and sent her tiny head with the long, slicked, brown hair through the cushioning lips of her wide mouth, before taking possession of it between her thumb and forefinger and extracting the reawakened Julia. 


Rakel held the 3î teenage girl between her fingertips with the black-painted nails larger then Julia's head. ìWhat should we do now?î, Dobreisky questioned the female, French director Girard. Rakel clamped Julia's arms to her tiny sides and proceeded to lick the defenseless girl up and down, down and around, poking at the eyes, the nose, raping at the mouth, sucking at the head and attacking at the overly-sensitive boobs and belly-button, as she talked. Julia grunted and coughed, moving against the tongue and trying to see who or what was happening to her. Rakel easily ignored her pleas.


ìLet's do the other one nowî, Genny told.


ìOkî, Rakel agreed as she reached for her chloroform bottle and tissue again.


Rakel held Julia in her palm and blew down on her ñ Genny looked over and did the same. The sun was beating down too and the shrunken girl dried in no time. As the trails of smelly breath landed on her, Julia took to coughing away the rancid, food stinks and she looked up at the pair of giantesses, ready to say something. Rakel saw that Julia was just about to open her mouth in some form of protest or observation, but she had heard enough, before she even began ñ the overlooking, gothic-featured 18-year-old bombarded the head of little Julia, before she could move a muscle or say a word. The damp, white tissue wrapped around the tiny head and suffocated over her face until she could take no more and became limp and unresponsive again. 


ìThat's better! We can use her body however we please and she'll never know about the horrible places she might've been, unless she sees the video!î, Rakel delights as she removes the tissue and the minuscule lady slumps into a lying-down position. Genevieve goes over the latest scenario in this minor interval before the action recommences ñ she leaves the camera rolling with the volume turned lower, so as not to reveal the new story. Girard stands and carries her camera, motioning for Dobriesky to follow and they head to a spot on the grass where they can rest in the warm gaze of the clear sky. The statuesque French girl picks the place to lie and lays her 6' frame on the green grass under the sky blue and beating sun. She rests her head on her little leather jacket and enjoys the sun with her baggy green vest and æ-length, metallic blue/yellow lycra leggings and bare feet. In comparison Rakel is dressed as if it's winter with her baggy black trousers and tight black top with traces of sweat patches in the hot conditions. 


The camera panned to a bare scenery of grass, basking with sun and glorious summer conditions. As the camera shifted to the left a beautiful, brilliantly-toned young lady appeared to be sunbathing. Her physique was very lightly muscular and she was obviously athletic, possibly even a member of the track and field team. She appeared to have found a great location to tan her luxurious, naked body in private, as no one else was in sight, which was rare in a park on such a nice day. Her face was cute, petite and friendly-looking and her eyes were closed and covered as she looked to be enjoying the rays on her lightly-tanned body. Her boobs were small but well-formed and they hung in plain view of the camera, which moved slightly closer to the unwitting sun-worshipper, the little lady enjoying her peace and quiet, not bothering anyone. 


In the background an elegant, tall-looking young lady with the physique of a fashion model and the clothes of a campus icon approached into the scene. She neared the naked woman on the grass and from the perspective of the lens, she seemed to have reached her, but yet they weren't interacting and the slender, colourfully-attired girl in the background continued walking towards the camera somehow, even though it appeared as though she was already the same size as the sunbather and should have been able to join her. Was this some trick of the lens? The sumptuous, bohemian siren in the background just kept on walking towards the camera and kept going and getting bigger and bigger and larger and larger, until all you could see were her humongous bare soles approaching and she picked up the speed with the multi-coloured toenails coming into plain view and the undersides of her massive trampling feet with bits of grass and muck stained on them. The pretty sunbather was totally oblivious, but right by her side were two sets of gigantic toes that dwarfed her, attached to two gigantic, teenaged feet of the female student who began to speak in a European accent.


ìWhat you filming down there?î, the quirky model-type queried the person behind the lens.


ìYou wouldn't believe it! Everyone knows this is our spot! We always sunbathe here! It's always quiet and they know not to disturb us, but looks like theres a little rebel hereî, the harsher-voiced female behind the camera alluded. 


ìWhat do mean? What's down there that could possibly take away our privacy?î, the thin, French sounding teen wondered.


ìIt looks like she thinks she owns the place! With her tits out and her bush showing! Who does she think she is? I've never seen her around these parts before!î, the camera-woman told.


The majestic, bare-footed young lady with the baggy, light-green vest shuffled her feet and bent her face into the lens, surveying the immediate scene. ìWhat do we have here? A mini-intruder and naked too! Who does she think she is? Right in our spot! Can't we even enjoy our magazines in peace now!î, the girl directed over the naked reveler, her volume raising to try and get her attention. The tiny, sunbathing girl wasn't taking any notice of these dangerous giantesses though ñ her eyes were covered with a tiny material of sleeping patch and she didn't seem like she would be moving for anyone. 


ìYou think we should chuck her off?î, Rakel fumed.


ìNo! If she wants to lie there then let her! Hhmph! What disrespect! She won't even acknowledge us. Young people these days!î, the 17-year-old girl trumpeted over the 18-year-old miniature, oblivious sunbather. Girard, the French catwalk girl stomped twice, deliberately close and closer to the lying, naked tanner, kicking bits of grass over the prone form. She then placed each of her massive, photogenic feet on either side of the doll-woman and plumped her butt onto the grass and lay down with her knees bent but her huge feet still directly close. 


ìThat's better! You're right! If she wants to lie there she can! She ain't gonna force us out, the prissy, little bitch!î, Rakel scorned. 


Genevieve slammed her feet down on either side of the tiny girl. She slapped them on the soft grass directly by the side of the little girl, sending grass and dirt from beneath Genny's sole to rain over the sunbather. Genny relaxed her head, put on her aviator sunglasses and opened a book over her face to read while she uncaringly hovered a stained sole over the sunbather, blocking out her sun, putting her in the smelly foot shadow of one or the other of her leather-smelling soles. The French girl dabbed at the female sunbather with the undersides of her damp, cheesy toes.


ìMy God! Are you still there! Do you like my feet or somethingî, Girard chirps. 


ìSock it to her Genny! She's in our spot, so she can take it or leave it!î, Rakel bites out. 


Genevieve flicked at the tiny, naked grass-lounger with her long toes, trying to push her out of her spot. She forced both sets of her giant, cheesy toes onto the browning, girly athlete and rolled her back and forth under the multi-coloured toenails, before disrespectfully rolling her away like a tiny ball of paper - ìYou little foot-freak girl!î, Genny directed over to the tiny, unaware sleeping tanner.


ìAren't you going to lie and enjoy the sun too Rakel?î, Genny motioned as she outstretched her toes in a lying-down ballet pose and prodded at the mini, slumbering sunbather with her relatively-giant toenails, dancing over and around the tiny, lonesome, naked park girl.


ìI dunno! How do you think she got so small? Maybe she's here to spy on us and snitch us to the lecturers! I bet she's listening to us right now and just pretending she's asleep and enjoying the sun!î, Rakel supposed. 


ìOh come on! If she really wants to lie in the shadows of our feet then she can! Maybe when she feels like it she'll rub some sun-cream on our solesî, Genny chanced, causing the both of them to break into laughter and Rakel to leave the camera on the grass, pointing at the little intruder, while she stomped her heavy Vans and baggy, black trousers into the scene. She kicked off her large trainers and slapped her socked feet around the grass for a bit before lying next to the languid French girl. She put on some dark shades and got her head-phones ready. Dobreisky wore stripy toe-socks that looked like gloves for the feet and she wiggled the separated, cotton toes of her hot, socked feet ñ a foul smell radiated over the tiny sunbather and the mini-blue eyes started to rouse once-more. 


Julia must have passed out and re-awoken half a dozen times today alone and this feeling was not altogether unfamiliar to her now. She got on to her hand and knees once more and scanned around where she currently found herself ñ she always seemed to be somewhere shockingly different and with everything else being in such comparatively large proportion, it was easy to become discombobulated. The sun bore down on her, but another stranger heat also wore her and stung her breathing with its harsh stench. St John focused her eyes and craned her head upwards to view the thick, stripy wall and the wiggling impediments at the top. She noticed to the right of those, a mass of bare skin, lightly orangeish and stained with patches of dirt ñ she looked up furthermore, expecting to see the head of very tall person. When she saw the exposed undersides of a set of massively-giant toes lingering overhead, she sent herself into a fit of coughs and utterments of shock, swaying with awe against the stifling, stripy material. 



ìHey!î, Rakel cried. She dropped her headphones and sat up. Dobriesky peered over her strip toe-socks to notice that Julia had woken up and was hiding against the stinking material of her old, cotton foot-coverers. She remembered the camera rolling and decided to improvise. 


ìGen quick! She trying to steal your toe-ring, the little deviant!î, Rakel shouts.


ìOh my! No way! That's worth more then her life, that's expensive silver!î, Genny mock-gasps. She kicks at the cowering Julia with the filthy ball of a photogenic size 7, bashing her almost one metre with the force of a cushioned, freight train. Julia lies in a half-conscious daze in the short grass, looking at the blue sky, wondering if everything is fine, until the heat rises and a set of stripy, colourful, separated toes wiggle-forth and loom over her, the dust raining over and the foot-stink becoming incessant. The toe-socks creep closer overhead and shadow her bug-sized form until they fully descend and block out the light, encasing her in a tight, damp grip by strong, dirty toes.


Rakel Dobriesky snatches the little Julia St John in her stinking toe-socks, holding her in-between the grimy, stripy material. ìI've got her!î, Rakel beamed. She quickly put her hands to work, rolling down her toe-socks as she held the struggling mini-sunbather in her clamp-like toe-grip. She rolled them inside-out so that the tiny woman was a captured prisoner of the well-worn toe-sock. Julia grasped enough energy to work her way into a frantic search for freedom, kicking and punching at the insides of the sock ñ like a giant, stinking sack to her.


ìAww! Look at her, trying to worm her way out! Trapped right in my old sock! That'll teach you for invading my area!î, Rakel boomed. Julia stopped fighting the sock at this ñ she wondered to herself whether she really had done something to offend this angry giant and was deserving of this disgracing treatment. Little St John was over-stimulated from her two hours of being shrunken and was unable to make out where she was or who she was with, as so many thoughts raced through her tiny, uncomprehending mind. 


ìRight let's teach her a lesson! So she'll never dare come here again and try to spy on usî, Rakel enforced. Dobriesky pulled off her other Van and rolled off the remaining toe-sock. She then stomped over the grass as Genevieve picked up the bags and followed to a sheltered corner of buildings and the pavement down-below. The paving stones were hot to the touch of the barefeet of Rakel and Genny but the adrenaline allowed them to easily endure it. 


ìI think it's just about time to finish up our lunch now, don't you think?î, Rakel queried eerily.


ìMost certainly!î, Genny replied. Rakel the goth took hold of her bag from Genny and brought out a pair of bananas. She took time to peel them and set the on the floor with a gap in-between ñ she then smiled up at Girard.


ìI think I know where you're going with this now! I'm sure this will teach her a lesson! If she wants to share her lunch-time with us without our consent, then she can deal with the consequences!î, Genny poutily stated. Girard dropped the captured sunbather on the hot pavement in the gap of the bananas. The naked, captured mini-park girl jolted at the touch of the overheated paving stones to her miniature barefeet ñ she hopped around before resting over the huge bananas, not knowing what they were.


The two teenage girls cornered over the distressed lady trapped between the relatively-giant bananas. They could hear the doll-woman yelling and could see that she didn't know where she was or what she was doing. Rakel stepped close and lifted her chubby foot with the overhanging, chipped, black nails over the fruit and the 3î woman. A big smile played on her wide mouth and gothic eyes as she wiggled her exposed toes in the warm breeze. She made sure that her foot shadow was directly over the little nuisance, gradually lowering and then pressing down as she closed her eyes and savoured the feeling. The bananas collapsed into parts and squidged under the rough foot of Dobriesky. She enjoyed the sensations of the cool, mushy fruit under her hot callouses and the form of the captured, tiny sun-reveler as she oozed against the ball of her dirty foot and the undersides of her musky toes. Rakel had a cross tattooed on the top-side of her foot and wiggled it in the sunshine as she lifted her thick, pasty foot back up and brought it down again, to squish more of the banana and the lady underfoot. 


ìYou're the one who chose to sunbathe next to our giant feet! And now you're getting a free lunch, so you can't complain little girl!î, Rakel reminded. 


Genny had seen enough ñ she was horny right now and needed this action that could possibly lead to an orgasm, she guessed. As the doll-woman caked to the sole of the goth along with the bits of pebbles and banana mush, Genevieve scraped her toenails at the sole of Rakel and skillfully grabbed the tiny, goop covered lady away with her fine, cheesy toes. She clasped the mushy body in-between the toes with the red and green nails and dunked her back into the mashed banana, again and again until more of it was crushed and half-liquidised. The 3î girl was now covered in a small snowball of banana mess, ground-dirt and foot-cheese, but you could still see some arms or legs moving about in the fruity gunk. Genny flicked the girl out from between her toes and sent her splattering back into the mush. Julia was helpless ñ an unrecognisable creature at the mercy of a pair of playful giantesses. 


As Genny dropped the tiny lady headfirst into the gunk, Rakel loudly slapped her sole into the banana mixture, sending splats of it splashing onto the lower legs of the two giants and the walls of the corner as well as the pavement. She pressed down with one foot then brought it up, shook the girl from the bottom and then buried the toes of her other foot onto Julia, submerging her in the squashed mess. Julia was swimming and squirming, coughing and squeakling.


ìHey! My turn!î, Genny called. She stomped her foot onto Rakel's foot and squelched into the mess, trying to snatch up the little girl as prize. The corner quickly became an entanglement of big feet slapping and slopping, sliding around the warm mush of banana with the 3î lady somewhere underneath as the giantesses fought it out to either extract her momentarily or trample her further. The two normal-sized girls were laughing as if they were having the time of their lives, bumping and cheering, chuckling and stomping, squelching and crushing the region of piled-up banana mess and the sullied, little woman, unfortunate to be in the wrong place at the wrong time. Julia was shouting and slithering around, but her face as well as her body was a thick mask of goop.


ìMine!î, ìNo! Mine!î, they called numerous times as they snatched her into their toes and she oozed away or she was smushed undersole and caked off or was kicked and chased around the filthy, banana slop by the barefeet on the hot floor. 


As the laughter gradually descended, Rakel had the tiny teenage girl locked in her mucky toes, as Genevieve kicked all the nasty slop right into the corner.


ìRight! One more for luck!, Rakel laughed as she released her toe-grip and allowed the 3î lady to plop into the pile of mush and sink. ìNOW!î, they both called, giggling as they both stomped down on the mashed, banana mess at the same time and then stepped into it with all four mucky, mush-covered soles ñ the mini-girl somewhere oozing or caking on the lowly undersides of the dirty feet of the giantesses as they laughed, swayed and high-fived, before leaving the girl discarded with the sloshing mess in the quiet corner of the buildings near the lunch-area, as the camera kept recording.


ìShall we live her like this?î, Rakel suggested. Genny pondered seriously whether she had had enough of the mini-Julia now ñ she'd gotten her kicks out of her, had recorded the video she wanted and took the photos she desired, so now what. The struggling mini-form was an unrecognisable, oozing mess of ground-dirt, foot-filth and banana mess and was writhing in the pile of mush. 


The girls turned around to bask in the sunshine and possibly go-about their day, possibly turn back around and retrieve the female toy. ìOh shit! Look over there!î, Rakel gasped. Genny's heart almost jumped out of her chest as she viewed the short, Oriental taekwondo coach Miss Sun resting her back against a tree less then 50 metres away. They froze in their tracks, with their mush-covered barefeet incriminating them wildly. ìMy gosh! I don't think she's seen us. Thank goodness! I think she's asleepî, a relieved Genevieve related. As she regained her calm, she picked up her camera, bags and shoes and turned back to look down at the entrenched little Julia ñ a smile played over the lips of the 17-year-old French ravisher.