- Text Size +
Becca was already wet with anticipation, as she lay in her fishnet lingerie in the dimly lit bedroom as her husband entered the house. She knew nothing drove her man more wild with animal desire than having a batch of tinies to play with during sex, but this time she outdid herself and managed to place an entire city of millions under her enchantment. She had managed to carry the entire settlement into the bedroom more or less intact, and thanks to their bed being a king-size, she was able to fit the entire city down on the huge mattress -- albeit barely.

But she was concerned about the scale, and how invisibly small the tiny people were to her naked eye. She was worried her husband wouldn't be able to enjoy himself the way he had with shrinkies he was able to see, but it was the only way the whole city would fit on the bed. She had been as careful as possible not to kill too many people or do too much damage to the city before her husband arrived, but over 200,000 lives were instantly snuffed out when she laid down and spread her legs wide. She considered these lives a small price to pay to get comfortable and ready.


Tim had just arrived home from work and was both sweaty and tired. Sex was actually far from his mind at the moment, and he was more interested in stepping out of his dirty clothes and stepping into a hot shower. But as usual, his wife had other plans. When Tim entered the room the lights were dimmed, and at first he didn't notice his lovely wife ready and waiting for him to plow into her. He quickly unfastened his belt and got out of his jeans before taking a seat on the bed.

***

By now it had been several hours since the gargantuan woman loomed grinning over the city before scooping it up and hauling it away to her bed. The city's first female mayor had done everything she could and declared a state of emergency, but with no way to reach the normal-sized world there was no hope at all for the national guard or military, or even a normal-sized policeman to intervene and save them. It wasn't even possible to escape the city, as all roads out of town ended abruptly at the edge of the giant mattress. Hundreds died as they drove off the edge and plummetted many miles before crashing into the carpet fibers far below.

The more fortunate of the city's inhabitants had access to planes and helicopters, and many of these were currently flying through the giant room in search of an escape route, or at least a place to evacuate until they could somehow be rescued or returned to normal. Within a half hour, hundreds of people had been airlifted to the giant nightstand, dresser, and so in a chaotic manner tiny people began to be scattered all over the massive bedroom where they would remain until they were vacuumed or dusted away into oblivion, or else die a slow death of thirst and hunger, or get eaten by giant spiders and insects.

Mayor Sandra Pakim was a notable exception. She had her own private plane and chopper and could have evacuate at any time, yet she chose to stay behind with her constituents and do whatever she possibly could to help maintain order and coordinate rescue operation to help the countless citizens injured or buried under the rubble of the fishnet Titaness laying seductively upon the city. As a staunch conservative, Sandra Pakim was disgusted by this debauchery and made her feelings perfectly clear in her radio broadcasts since the Titaness placed her city on the bed and began to strip in front of them.

But Mrs. Pakim began rethinking her decision to remain in the city when suddenly another giant began to appear over them -- this time a man! Suddenly, Sandra understood the reason her city had been put on the bed, and had a good idea of the destruction that would soon follow. She ordered her staff to make the chopper ready for immediate rakeoff, and was on her way there, but it was too late...

Sandra's pumps clacked on the tarmac as she walked towards the helicopter as quickly as her expensive shoes would allow. Suddenly, something massive and pale loomed high above them like the moon, only much larger. Sandra's brown eyes went wide and she screamed loudly in terror when she realized what she was seeing was no moon, but the huge ass and thighs of the male giant rapidly descending towards her!

There was a loud swoosh, followed by a huge crunch as a brief-clad ass the size of a small city squished and flattened a very substantial chunk of the city underneath. To make matters worse, much of the area sat on held many of the tallest of the city's structures, now nothing more than a fine powder under the giant man's ass and thighs. over 100,000 men, women, and children became microscopic smushes on his ass in the blink of an eye! Fortunately, the area in front of his musky crotch was left intact, and there were even a couple thousand who found themselves trapped in the giant's hot sweaty asscrack where they were unharmed. As luck would have it, Mrs. Pakim and much of her staff were among those who survived under the giant crack, but were trapped and surrounded by total darkness and a horrible stench.

***

Tim heard a tiny crunch, and felt something strange underneath his ass when he sat down on the bed, as if he were sitting on cookie wafers, or something of that sort. He had no idea these were actually towering skyscrapers and was unaware that he had just snuffed out 0.1 million lives. He only wanted to sit down so he could pull his socks off in order to take a shower after a long day at work.

Becca lifted her leg and swung it over to poke her husband in the side with her fishnet toes to get his attention. "Hey, big boy" she said in a husky tone. "I've been waiting for you, and I brought you something special."

Tim turned and saw his wife laying there in the dimly lit room. He also noticed their bed covered in some strange material that he couldn't immediately recognize. "Honey, what is this stuff?"

"Oh, nothing..." Becca grinned innocently. "Just an entire city full of a few million people for you... I mean us to play around with and have a little fun."

Tim rubbed his eyes with disbelief and leaned his enormous face in close for a better view. Sure enough, he could make out tiny roads dotted with miniscule pinpricks of light coming from thousands of tiny vehicles as they clogged every road and street in a vain attempt to escape the giants. He could hardly believe it. His wife had used her bewitching powers to shrink tiny fuck-toys for him before, but never quite at this scale; she had really outdone herself this time!

The realization of what all this meant began to sink in, and Tim's heart began to race from the excitement of having so many tiny playthings to torture and dominate. "Oh, hell yeah!" he roared in approval as he climbed even further into the bed to kiss his wife passionately on the lips to express his gratitude for this very special gift.

"I'm glad you like it," Becca whispered into his ear as she reached down and wrapped her fingers around her husband's cock. Sure enough, the masive male organ was firm and ready for action. She wanted it... badly, but she also understood her husband's desire to play around with his new toys, so she contented herself to massage his organ through the cotton material of his briefs with one hand, while she played with her own genitalia with her other hand.

Tim moaned softly as he turned his attention to the countless buildings and streets on the bed beneath him. His huge face loomed like a massive cloud over the city, as he licked his lips hungrily. He would have ordered a pizza or something for dinner, but these tiny people would probably satisfy his hunger just the same. But considering their very minuscule size, the entire population could probably go for a swim in the gurgling acidic vault of his stomach before he would feel full and satisfied. Nevertheless...

****

Katie couldn't stand the noise any longer and finally got out of bed. She had been up all night drinking and partying, and came home at the crack of dawn and fell asleep almost immediately. It seemed to her that she must have been asleep the entire day, because it seemed dark outside, yet there was an enormous racket going on as if it were the apocalypse. "Shut the fuck up!" she screamed, to no effect. No one even heard her.

She peeked out the window of her apartment to try and see what all the commotion was about. What she saw high in the sky above the city made her literally crap herself in horror! For some reason, the entire sky was filled by the enormous face of a man, whose blue eyes seemed to be looking down at the city as if he were God (or a God).

****

"You all are going into my belly!" Tim boomed to his tiny snacks, as he stuck out his tongue and lowered it onto the city. The wafer-thin layer of structures crumbled effortlessly from just the slightest touch of his tongue, and adhered to his saliva as he plowed through the tiny neighborhood collecting both people and debris alike, and savoring the flavor as concrete and asphalt dissolved like candy which made his mouth water even more.

"Oh god, honey. This tiny city is so delicious!" Tim said as a noticeable mass containing thousands of screaming people and debris slid down his throat into his hungry stomach. Rebecca giggled at how her husband's face was covered with "crumbs", that in reality tiny people and debris that had somehow failed to enter his greedy mouth. She pulled his face close to her own and began to kiss and lick the "crumbs" from his face.

****

Sweat and saliva on the giant man's face acted like glue and held hundreds of tiny humans and endless debris to his skin like insects on flypaper. There were even cars and trucks adhered more or less intact! Katie was among those who were still alive. She was stuck to one of the endless pores, that wasn't much smaller than she was. It's moist surface had caught her as the giant's tongue and maw devoured dozens of buildings, including her own apartment. She could hear the screams and hopeless cries for help of all the people stuck near her, such as the chilling cries of a woman who couldn't find her baby. "Most likely in the man's stomach," Katie solemnly thought.

For the moment the giant had stopped his devouring of the city, but the survivors couldn't budge from his sticky skin. Before they had time to worry about what to do, a new horror presented itself to them as the giant face of the woman once again appeared, looking directly at them! Screaming and crying resumed with renewed intensity as the woman's huge plump lips puckered up and began to kiss the face of the giant man. Everywhere the lips touched they left behind a tiny smear of blood, as the trapped people were smashed flat, or stuck to the lips and were carried away with them -- never to be seen or heard from again.

Katie squirmed in a vain struggle to free herself from the giant man's face before she too was kissed into oblivion by the giant female. Her eyes were wide in horrified disbelief as her peers were kissed off one by one. In the dim light she could even see some of them screaming and begging for help as they were carried away by giant kisses. Soon, only a handful remained, but by now the woman had changed tactics and was now using her tongue to wipe off every "crumb" from her man's face. There was no hope if escaping the mammoth swipes the tongue made, and sure enough its squishy wetness soon swept over Katie and carried the screaming speck off into the woman's cavernous maw, where she was swished around with a torrent of saliva that carried her on a long agonizing ride through the giant woman's digestive system...

****

Rebecca's mouth salivated involuntarily over the surprisingly pleasant taste of the debris on her husband's face. Time was absolutely right. At this scale, concrete was far too weak to withstand even the mild acid of her saliva, and so it dissolved into a sweetness that was not at all unlike powdered sugar. Of course, Tim's sweat (and the blood of countless tinies) added a bit of saltiness to the mix. Unlike her husband, she had recently eaten and was not very hungry, but she couldn't resist poking out her tongue and lapping up the screaming crowds mere inches from her face.

Becca didn't didn't even need to move from her laying position. She only had to turn her head, and there they were. One second there would be an enormous crowd of screaming, writhing humanity; the next second the streets would be empty and the whole crowd would have been adhered to her tongue to be savored for awhile, and then ultimately swallowed. She began to finger herself as juices flowed from her vagina down onto the city beneath her crotch. Those who had been unwilling or unable to evacuate found themselves mired in the viscous female liquid. Many drowned...

Having witnessed the incredibly sexy sight of his wife devouring and cumming on thousands of people was too much for Tim, and in no time he had his throbbing organ out and was stroking himself furiously as he watched more and more of the city become submerged beneath his wife's female secretions. He became very excited about making the tiny people swim in his semen, and considering how excited he was it wouldn't take very long to do it.

Tim's sack worked like an enormous wrecking ball as it slammed down onto the city with an unimaginable force. He bit his lip as he slowly dragged his testicles across a huge swath of the city, snuffing out a few thousand lives and giving him an enormous feeling of pleasure, as well as power. This was enough to drive him over the edge. Tim felt the load coming, and had only enough time to aim his enormous penis directly at the heart of the city before it erupted in a massive explosion of hot white liquid. The tiny crowds screamed in terror as they saw the huge white blob hurtling towards them, before it gobbled up thousands of them like a swarm of ants trapped in honey.

Seeing the mess her husband made, Rebecca licked her lips as she leaned her face in close to the wad of semen. The tiny people who didn't drown began to be slurped up, along with cars and buildings as the giant woman gobbled up her husband's seed. This new position brought her fishnet ass pointed into the air. So as she ate his cum, Tim took advantage of the situation and began ripping handfuls of the city from its foundation and began sprinkling buildings and people into his wife's enormous crack and pussy. Feeling this new attention, Becca cooed with pleasure and cooperated by spreading herself wide for easier access.

Tim took advantage of this by using his fingers to stuff people and debris deeper into his wife's pussy and into her asshole, where there would be no hope of escape for the screaming masses.
Chapter End Notes:
Is this the end...?