- Text Size +
Chapter four

 

Meanwhile Back in Chicago:

The attack proceeded as planned until Gabrielle came across Lincoln Park.

"What this? A park dedicated to Abraham Lincoln." She asked.

Most people in the park were too afraid to answer her. But there was a guy named Bob in the park, he had one too many beers that day.

"Yeah it's named after him. He's a great man who saved the union." He told her.

"He's an evil man. " Gabrielle replied.

"Nonsense, Illinois is proud to be the land of Lincoln."

Gabrielle was outraged how dare a state honour Lincoln that way?

"We were just going to destroy this city, but since your Lincoln fans, I'm going to make sure the whole state is wiped off the map." She told him.

Bob was not impressed.

"We defeated you confederate scum before we can do it .." Gabrielle then crushed him underfoot.

The staff of the Chicago Times was looking out the windows. All around them Chicago was being destroyed.

Reporter: "This is the story of a life time. Chicago destroyed by gigantic women."

Editor: "Too bad we won't live to report it."

Reporter: "What's makes you say that?"

Before the editor could respond the building the Chicago Times was located in was crushed underfoot by a GTS-Goddess.

 

It was all over within an hour. Chicago was in ruins with Gabrielle working on destroying the suburbs. Suddenly there was a flash of light and a five-mile tall brunette appeared.

"Annie how good of you to join us."

"I see I missed the destruction of Chicago." She said.

"True but you can take part in the destruction of Illinois." Gabrielle suggested.

"I think I will, I hate the people of Illinois." Annie replied.

"Really! Do you hate them because they're union scum?" Gabrielle asked.

"No. The exact reason is classified. But what I will say is that I hate them for their sense of justice." Anne replied.

"I hate to interrupt, but how about if I grow so large that I'll be able to crush the whole state with just one foot."

"That's a great idea Michelle."

"No it isn't." Dennis replied. (He was behind Michelle's right ear during the attack in case you're wondering)

"It's not your place to question us." Michelle told him. She then pinched him hard enough to kill any man but him. She the dropped him to the ground and began to grow.

 

While this was going on, Chris and a sizechanger were standing by a Bigburger on the fringes of Danville, Illinois.

Chris: "Mr. G said you have to give your services for free during the party."

Sizechanger: "But why do you want fast food? GTS-Goddesses don't need to eat."

Chris: "True but I still hunger for the taste of food. So go down there and order me a double cheeseburger with a medium supercola."

Sizechanger: "But I don't have any money."

Chris: "Tell them to give it to you for free, or else they will have to deal with me."

The Sizechanger shrugged his shoulders then shrank down, so he could enter the restaurant. To Chris's amazement he returned empty handed and with manger in toe.

"What's this? No food."

"That's right, no money, no food." The manger replied.

"Don't you realize you’re talking to a 1000-foot GTS-goddess who can easily wipe your restaurant out of existence." She told him.

"I won't care if your God himself. Nobody eats for free at my restaurant."

"Look here dumb."

"That's Mr. Dumb to you madam."

"Excuse me?"

"My name is Dumb, Tom Dumb."

Chris was about to argue further when she sensed someone behind. She turned around and saw a rapidly growing Michelle.

"Look out below." Michelle cried.

"O ****." Chris cursed. Then she ran as fast as she could into Indiana.

 

Michelle grew and grew. Her body growing so big it stuck out of Earth's atmosphere. When she was about 2100 miles tall she stopped growing and then sent her right foot that happened to be 300 miles long into Illinois, turning the whole state into a footprint.

 

The singing mega's and their audience noticed Michelle's growth.

Debbie: "Who the heck is that?"

Katie: "That's Michelle, who has the nickname mega. She's kisser who can grow from 500 feet up to 10,000 miles."

Debbie: " Wow! She's some powerful GTS-Goddess. What do you mean by the term kisser?"

Katie: "She has the power to make any mortal she kisses into her pet. Meaning she would have complete control of his or her body."

Debbie: "That's horrible. We should do something about that."

Katie: "Good luck. She more powerful than you, and she's far from the only kisser out there."

 

While Debbie and Katie were talking, Chris was picking herself off the ground. She had narrowly avoided being crushed and was mad as hell.

"Watch where you're steeping Michelle." She cried.

"Oh, did I almost crush you Christine?" Michelle asked.

"Yes you did and you know I prefer to be called Chris."

"Sorry Christine."

"Chris."

 

Michelle was about to tease Chris further when she realized that her fellow evil GTS-Goddess were deciding which city to destroy next without her. So she shrank herself down to a more manageable size and joined in on the voting.

Meanwhile on the other side of the world, Shirley and Florence were getting bored just walking around.

Shirley: "This is getting boring."

Florence: "Speak for your self. I find Asia interesting."

Shirley: "It all looks the same to me. I'm not even sure where we are."

Florence: "Judging from the towns. I would guess China."

Shirley: "I have an idea, were both lesbians right?"

Florence: "You mean have sex right here?"

Shirley: "Who's going to stop us, the Chinese? Besides they can afford to loose a few million people."

Florence: "I never thought of it that way. Let's do it."

 

The presidents of Algeria, Libya and Egypt met in a secret location, to deal with the too loud dance music.

Egyptian president: "Thanks to our scout planes we now know the source of the music."

Libyan president: "Who would have dreamed that such beautiful goddesses could exist."

He then gets a slap in the face.

Libyan president: "Sorry, may Allah forgive my sins."

Algerian president: "Now that we know the source of the trouble. I say we destroy them and their basted music."

Egyptian president: "I agree. They are enemies of Islam, they must die."

Libyan president: "But will our weapons do the job? They are very large."

Algerian president: "With Allah on our side we can't fail."

Egyptian president: "So let the attack begin."

 

Back in China, the government was very upset with the actions of Florence and Shirley

Chinese president: "How bad is the damage?"

General one: "Their footprints caused heavy damage in the provinces of Nei Mongol, Shanxi and Henan. They are currently making love in what used to be the city of Zhengzhou."

President: "Used to be?"

General one: "The city and the country side for kilometres around has been completely destroyed. Even worst their lovemaking has craved a new cannel for the Hunng (Yellow) River."

President: " These pests must be destroyed. But how, they're so darn big."

General two: "Many I suggest using several H-bombs on each woman."

General three: "But we don't know what effect H-bomb will have on these woman. It could make them even bigger."

General one: "You been watching those foreign B-movies again haven't you?"

President: "Gentlemen, while I prefer not to use nukes, I fear we may not have a choice. Consult with your counterparts around the globe. If nobody comes up with a better idea, we nuke them in twelve hours."

To be continued