- Text Size +
Chapter five  

The hours ticked away. Suggestions poured in around the world on how to deal with the GTS-Goddesses, but none of them were practical. In the end, the major powers decided to let China H-bomb the two GTS-Goddesses on their territory and to pray for success.

 

Meanwhile in Africa, three armies headed toward the partying GTS-Goddesses and Sizechangers. Shouting that God is great, they went on the attack.

 

Doreen was puzzled. Who had shouted, "God is great"? Then she heard the sound of tanks firing, guns pounding and planes firing missiles.

"We’re under attack." Doreen cried.

 

General Abir commander of the Egyptian army watched the attack unfold. He watched as the skyscraper sized speakers exploded in flames. To his shock most of the women in front of him, were not going up in smoke. There was the odd woman here and there, who bled purple coloured blood when hit. But most of the giantesses seamed to be indestructible.

"Who are we dealing with?" He cried.

 

Doreen tried to get the situation back under control. It was bad enough that the locals had managed to stop the music. But they had also managed to hurt and in a few cases even kill some of the Sizechangers in attendance.

"Get behind us." she told the remaining Sizechangers.

"But I want to shrink and crush those buggers." One of the Sizechangers a girl by the name of Julia complained.

"That's not the gentle GTS-goddess way." Doreen replied.

Julia made a face then retreated.

 

The troops of all three armies were getting frustrated. The vulnerable giantesses were now behind a wall of indestructible giantesses. Then a 6000-foot giantess stepped forward.

"I am Doreen, a GTS-Goddess. Which one of you is in charge?" She asked.

 

Since general Abir was the closest one to her. He was the one that spoke up.

"I am general Abir. You will pay the price for your blaspheme."

"Excuse me?" Doreen asked.

"You called yourself a goddess. There is no God but God."

"I'm a GTS-goddess. So are most of my friends here." Doreen replied.

 

The general bit his lip. Then he said.

"I got orders to destroy your sound speakers and to destroy you."

Doreen frowned then said.

"We will move our dance music out of your countries. As for killing us, it's an impossible task."

"This last remark infuriated the general. He then ordered his troops to open fire of the GTS-Goddesses.

Doreen sighed. "

"Why do armies all over the multiuniverse have to be so dumb?" She wondered.

 

"Let us at them." The Sizechangers cried when they learned of Doreen's plan to move the disco somewhere else.

But Doreen shook her head and said.

"It's not our way."

"You gentle GTS-Goddesses are a bunch of wimps." They told her.

 

Back in China

On the appointed hour, the Chinese launched six H-bombs, three each for each goddess. Moments later the bombs reached their targets.

 

To the Chinese and everyone else's disappointment the GTS-Goddess were not destroyed, Although they did have massive burns where the nukes hit and it did get their attention.

 

"What the hell was that?" Shirley asked.

"I think the Chinese nuked us." Florence replied.

"We should punish them for interrupting our love making. Not to mention burning us."

"We should. But that can wait, right now I want to fall asleep in your arms."

 

The mayor of Phoenix, Arizona was worried. The television was full of reports of the destruction the GTS-Goddesses had caused to the American Midwest. The station also mentioned major destruction in China caused by both the goddess and the nukes sent to destroy them. And a war in Northern Africa being held against the GTS-Goddesses. But 90 percent of the television coverage focused on the American devastation and the groups who claimed it was the end of the world. Heck their was even some people who suggested that we should worship the GTS-goddesses. Less then an hour ago, he had to call the police to remove such a nut from City hall. He tried calling the National Guard for help, only to be told that since nukes didn't effect the GTS-Goddesses their conventional weapons won't either. He also tried calling the new president for help, but president Wimple seamed to have disappeared off the face of the earth.

 

The mayor's thoughts were interrupted when an office clerk burst into his office.

"I hate to brother you. But the same giantesses that destroyed Chicago, have been spotted headed this way." He told him.

"God help us." He cried.

 

Dennis was sweating in the July sun. (This story takes place on July of 2000-author note)

"Why in the world did they place Phoenix here?" He asked. His GTS-goddess owners didn't answer. They were sizing up the city.

 

Michelle: "Not as big as Chicago, but a fair size."

Cheryl: "I notice it has a lot less roads leading out of it than Chicago does. That makes my job easier."

Margaret: "Speaking of jobs. Michelle you and Dennis head for downtown Phoenix. It's time to tell them their doomed. Joanna you attack from the West following interstate 10. Gabrielle I want you to attack from the northwest, following route 60. Cindy I want you to go over the mountains and attack from the East. Sonya I want you to attack from the east following route 60, Shiori and Mai I want you to attack from the south. Verta you attack from the south west."

 

The people of Phoenix were in a panic. They didn't want to suffer the same fate as Chicago. But with the GTS-Goddesses coming at them from all directions, where could they go?

 

Dennis could see the fear and hostility in the crowd from his preach on Michelle's hand.

"It's my sad duty to inform you that the evil GTS-goddesses have voted to destroy your city." He said.

This brought boos and shouts of anger from the crowds. Some people even starting shooting at him with guns and hand held rockets.

"Hey don't shoot at." His words were cut off when a missile shot off the top part of his head. He then fell to the ground. The crowd cheered. Michelle frowned.

"You can't kill our pet, that easily." She told them. Dennis then began to heal. Within moments his head was intact again, much to the surprise of bystanders.

 

Elsewhere in the city, Megaphoto watched the GTS-Goddesses wreck Phoenix and its suburbs. He began to take picture after picture, for his collages could not compare to the real thing. He wondered if he would live to post the photos on the net.

 

The attack produced as planned, with buildings and people being crushed. The GTS-Goddesses started to get bored.

 

Sylvia watched the GTS-goddesses from her Paradise Valley home. She was full of envy.

"It's not fair." She cried. Unfortunately she happened to be within earshot of Michelle.

"Do you expect evil GTS-Goddess to be fair?"

"I guess not. But it's just that you're so powerful. I wish I could be a GTS-Goddess. But I'm just a Human."

"Well I used to be Human. The same is true for most of my fellow GTS-Goddesses"

"Really! How can I become a GTS-Goddess?" she asked.

Michelle smiled. She just had a cruel idea.

"I tell you what, we'll start you off as a giantess. And if you work out we'll turn you into a GTS-Goddess."

"You got a deal."

Michelle then picked Sylvia up and kissed her.

"What was that for?" Sylvia asked. Michelle didn't answer. Sylvia then felt her clothes getting very tight.

"What's happening to me?" Sylvia asked as she burst out of her clothes.

"Isn't it obvious?" Michelle replied.

Sylvia grew and grew much to the horror of her neighbours. When she reached the 200-foot mark she stopped growing.

"Cool. I feel like that woman in the movie 'attack of the 100-foot bitch'."

"Actually, you're twice that height. Moving on to business, your task will be to level Paradise Valley and the surrounding streets."

Sylvia was a little sad to have to destroy her hometown. But she was willing to pay any price to become a GTS-goddess. And there were a few jerks in town that called her stupid just because she was a blond. She looked forward to paying them back.

 

Her neighbours were terrified. Sylvia was destroying their homes and killing them, as if they were bugs.

"Why are you doing this to us?" One of her friends, a woman by the name of Maryann asked.

Sylvia shrugged then said.

"Nothing personal Maryann. I suggest you get out of my way or get crushed."

Maryann got out of the way.

 

Megaphoto was getting mad. He was just about to get on the net when the power went out. His computer was dead in the water. He then cursed the GTS-Goddesses for wrecking his hometown. Then he noticed that one of them was heading straight for him.

"Got to think of a plan or I'm a dead man. He thought. Then he had an idea. He rushed out of his apartment and onto the street.

 

Keeping an eye on the 1800 foot Chinese GTS-Goddess coming toward him he shouted.

"I would like to make a deal." The GTS-Goddess looked at him but didn't say anything.

"My name is Megaphoto. I would like your permission to take pictures of the destruction you cause to cities and post them on the net. I want to be your PR agent to the GTS fans of this world. What do you say to that?"

Sonya frowned. Then she said.

"I don't need your help in getting people to worship me. Prepare to die stupid mortal."

"Oh S****" Megaphoto cried as Sonya crushed him underfoot.

 

Shortly after that the destruction of Phoenix was complete and the GTS-Goddesses (and Dennis) were gathered around Sylvia and the remains of Paradise Valley.

 

"How did I do?" Sylvia asked.

Michelle looked around. There wasn't a building intact. And there were a few survivors wondering the streets.

"You left a few more survivors than I would have liked. But other than that you did fine." Michelle told Sylvia.

"Does that mean I going to become a GTS-Goddess?" Sylvia asked.

Michelle laughed then said.

"I lied. We don't have the power to turn you into a GTS-Goddess and Mr. G doesn't want among our ranks."

"What! I destroyed my hometown for nothing." Sylvia screamed.

"Not for nothing. You did amuse us." Michelle replied.

Joanna sensing Michelle's plans decided to speak up.

"I could use Sylvia on my home world. She would make a good crowd control giantess."

"Sorry Joanna, but she's MY pet." Michelle replied.

"What are you going to do to me?" Sylvia asked.

"I'm going to leave you at the mercy of the survivors." Michelle replied.

"Nooooo!" Sylvia cried as she began to shrink.

 

Smaller and smaller she became shrinking past her pervious height and shrinking all the way down to two inches in height.

"Whoa! I didn't realize you could make someone smaller than their original size." Dennis commented.

"Now you know. Come it's time to leave this place."

"And decide what city to destroy next." Margaret added.

 

The GTS-Goddesses then left and the survivors starting looking for Sylvia. Sylvia tried to get away, but Maryann found her.

"Going somewhere Sylvia?" Maryann asked.

To be continued