- Text Size +
Chapter three 

 

The question “What do we do now?” had several answers. Some people mainly the Giantess in the heart of the party, sensing the party was now going to revolve around Sally decided to leave. They were too jealous of Sally to stay. Sara, wanted to leave, but felt, Sally won’t stop looking for her, so she was one of the first to approach Sally.

A few people tried to ignore Sally (she was too big for their tastes) , but it was an impossible task.

Sally lay flat, on the ground, she found it was the best way to interact with the crowd. After some hesitation, some of the men in the crowd, decided to explore Sally’s body. To there surprise, she let them. Soon she had dozens of males crawling all over her, and even a few ladies.

Sara went up to Sally’s right ear. The ear was big enough for her to craw into, but she decided to stay on the edge.

“Hey Sally can you hear me?”

“Yes I can. I told you I make it. So what did I miss?”

While Sara was talking to Sally about the days events, other people were climbing her breasts, a few brave souls even tried getting into her vagina. As a result of these actions, Sally started to get aroused, making it hard to consternate on what Sara was saying. Sara sensing this, started to withdraw, she almost made to the ground before Sally organism.

 

Hours passed, a few stragglers, remained on Sally as dawn approached. Arnold was on Sally chest, he was surprised by a faint glow coming from Sally, then everything got bigger. For a moment, Arnold thought he was shrinking, then he noticed the surrounding landscape staying the same size. Sally was growing again. He decided it was time to get off Sally, by the time he crawled off her body, her growth spurt had stopped. She was now 3,072 feet tall.

Not everyone managed to get off Sally. George Crumb who had a hair fetish, was exploring Sally blond hair, when the growth spurt hit, he got tangled up in the growing hairs. He slowly got himself untangled, but then he felt Sally get up. George was now trapped, for the ground was far below, and Sally was on the move. He had to hold on to her hair for dear life, wondering what she had in mind.

 

What Sally had in mind was an urge to go for a swim. Since Lake Ontario was close by, she decided to test the waters. She soon reached the lakes edge.

 

George had an idea, if he could let Sally know of his plight, she would let him go right? He slowly made his way to her ear.

 

Further and further Sally went into the Lake, but to her surprise, the water only came up to just above her knees, far too sallow for swimming. After thinking about it for a few minuets, she decided to head for Lake Superior, the largest of the great lakes. Just as she was about to move, she heard a faint voice.

“Sally can you hear me?”

Sally was startled, where on earth was the voice coming from?

“Where are you?’ she cried.

“No need to shout, I’m in one of your ears. You see, at the festival, I was exploring your hair, when I got tangled up. Can you please get me down?”

“You have been in my hair, since last night?” Sally asked in disbelief.”

“Yes, can you please get me down?”

“Not so fast. I’m a little lonely, I could use someone to talk to. What’s your name?”

“George, Can’t you find a volunteer to go into your ear?”

“Maybe later, but for, now I’m heading for Lake Superior for a swim.”

Despite George protests she then head for Lake Superior.

 

A few hours later, at Lake Superior, Sally was very disappointed.

“The water, barely touches my woman hood.” She cried.

“Excuse me, but I need a drink.”

“Oh, all right, were in the middle of a lake. “ Sally then sat down, letting the water, come up to her ears. Then the water went in her ears.

“Help” George cried as he was swept away by the water.

“George?’ Sally cried, but it was too late, George was already out of her ear and in the lake. After searching the lake for a few moments she gave up and headed for shore.

 

The next day found Sally, with her head in the clouds, for her height had doubled again to 6,144 feet. For the first time, Sally began to wonder when her growth was going to stop.

 

 Sam Blackburn sat in front of the TV, he was watching his favourite show, when a Sally alert, came on the air.

“Attention residents of Kingston, Sally is within 20 Km of Town.” The TV anchor man announced.

“What are supposed to do?” Sam’s wife asked.

“Make final bets on big, she going to grow?” Sam jokingly replied. Before his wife could respond to the bad joke, his daughter rushed in the house.

“Mother, Lydia teasing me again.” Lydia was the black’s next door neighbour, six foot six with an ego more appropriate for a fifty foot woman. She loved to tease the diminutive (four feet ten inch) daughter of the Blackburn’s.

“Just ignore her honey.” Ms. Blackburn told her daughter.

“I wish Sally would step on her.” Elly Blackburn told her parents. As she was speaking, the house began to shake. A moment later an almighty crash shook the house. Then the shaking started to subside.

The Blackburns then when out to investigate. They couldn’t believe their eyes. There house was just a few feet from the edge of a enormous footprint. Lydia’s house and much of the neighbourhood was crushed beyond recognition.

“I didn’t mean it.” Elly called to Sally departing form. But Sally didn’t hear her.

 

Another day passed, Sally found herself back in Nova Scotia. But it was no longer home to her. She managed to locate White Stone Lake, and quickly realized that she never go home again. At least not without damaging it, beyond all repair.

 

While Sally was looking over Nova Scotia, thousands of Miles away, world leaders and scientists  were debating what to do about Sally, for she had reached a height of 12,288 feet and slowed no sign of slowing down.

US President: “Would a nuclear bomb kill her?”

General: “I doubt it. Conventional weapons failed to do the job, when she was just a few hundred feet tall. At two miles in height, I can’t see how we can stop her.”

Canadian PM: “How can we minimum the damage?  I lost one of my MP’s yesterday, when she went through Kingston.”

Scientist: “Ask her to avoid cities?”

Professor Roland: “People, asking her to avoid cities is pointless. For she eventually get so large, she’ll destroy, the whole planet. The only way to save the Human Race is to evaluate the planet, in the space of two weeks or less.”

US President: “ That’s impossible. I pray that you’re wrong about Sally.”

Professor Roland: “So do I.”

 

Meanwhile, many world away, a GTS-goddess was flipping threw the pages of GTS-Today, when she read about Sally and the plight of her world. Looking over her lab and the too bare experiment tables she started to plan a trip to Sally’s world.

 

Sally decided to spend the afternoon swimming in the North Atlantic. To her delight, the water was still deep enough.  What was her delight, was a sailor nightmare, for no ship was safe in her path.

 

That evening just as she was about to go to sleep she saw a flash in the distance. Thinking it was Valerie, she went to investigate.

 

Annie at five miles in height, towered over the small town. Digging tools in hand she started to remove the town from the ground. Then she spotted the small (to her) blond woman approach.

Sally wasn’t sure what the strange giantess was doing at first. When she saw the town was being put in a box, like the people were bugs. Sally was enraged.

“What the heck, do you think you’re doing to those people?”

“Saving them.”

“From what?”

“Your growth Sally.”

“What on Earth are you talking about? Who are you anyway?”

“Annie McAllen, GTS scientist. Don’t you realize your going to wipe out this whole planet within a couple of weeks, just by existing.”

“Nonsense. My growth will stop long before I become Planet size.”

“My poor dumb blonde. You just don’t get it. Maybe this will convince you.” Annie then produced a magazine, scaled to her size. Then she handed it to Sally.

“GTS-Today. “ Sally read off the cover.

“Turn to page 40.” Sally did so, and was surprised to find an article on her. Included in the article was two charts, one showing the sizes of the largest giantess in the universe. The other showed her own growth past , present and future.

“How can they make statements about my future growth?”

“The editors have the inside scoop straight from Mr. G himself.”

Sally didn’t know who Mr. G was, and didn’t really care. She was too busy reading her growth chart. Her eyes opened in disbelief.

 “These projections can not be right. They have me growing bigger, than the Earth itself.”

“You did wish to be the largest giantess ever. If you look at the giantess chart, you find, giantess can get quite large. Now if you excuse me. I got more people to save.”

Annie then vanished in a flash of light. Taking the town but leaving the magazine behind.

 

Sally studied the list of giantesses. Large wasn’t the word to describe them. For they ranged in size from ten of miles to large enough to crush the Earth like an apple. Sally then prayed, for an end to her growth for she didn’t want to be larger than the planet.

 

Her payers weren’t answered. When dawn came the too familiar felling of energy flowing into arrived. Within moments her height had doubled again. At 24,576 feet (4.65 miles) she was taller, than the highest mountain in the Americas. Only the Himalayas had mountains taller than her

 

Sally spent the mourning reading the rest of GTS-Today and pondering her next move. She discovered an article on Annie, and was sadden to learn that, the people she took ended up in her lab to be used in experiments. As for herself, Sally was too restless to stay put.

“If a stay away from cities I won’t cause much damage.” Sally told herself as she headed for Newfoundland, leaving the massive 3000 by 4125 foot magazine on the ground.

Despite what Sally believed she did cause damage, just by moving about. Her feet (each foot was over 2700 feet long) crushed acre after acre of forest and rural countryside. Her walking speed was so fast, she created sonic booms.

 

Sally found the island of Newfoundland, a bit of a bore. Mainly rocks, trees and some lakes. While there was a few towns and cities she was hesitant in approaching them. Although this didn’t stop her from following roads and crushing Shitnick, a village with a bad restaurant and full of drunks. After wondering around Newfoundland, she decided to head for the Rocky Mountains the very next day.

 

Sally parents sat in front of the TV. It was June 14 the 13th day of Sally’s growth. Every mourning, the news had the latest sally info, including the dreaded casualty report. The estimated number of people killed by Sally the day before. It was the casualty report that sadden the Coopers the most. For every day the number seemed to rise, the only exception being her trip to Newfoundland. Only a few hundred people got stepped on.

 “Here a live shot from Newfoundland. As you can see, Sally continues to grow, she now 9.3 miles or 14.88 Kilometres in height. Wait now she starting to stir.”

 

Sally woke up, to rainy weather. When she stood upright, she was surprised to when it was only raining on her legs, the rest of her body was above the clouds. Looking around, she was surprised on how dark the sky was. For the first time she wondered if she could survive the vacuum of other space.

 

“Sally is now heading west. People in Atlantic and Central Canada are advised to be on alert. This is Ralph Snoop reporting for Maritime News.”

Mr. Cooper turned off the TV with a sigh. He had a feeling the casualty report was going to be high today.

 

To be continued