[Reviews - 1] Printer
Summary:

The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained that has effect the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals of being kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these people were kidnapped. Anyone was a victim. Your survival would be quite slim to none. Even if you did get attention from a normal-sized human, how would you react? Or how would they react? You are a bug, a dust mite. You easily would be smitten just for being the size of a bug. 


This story will focus on Jackson. A guy who would be sharing an apartment with a girl he had a neutral relationship with. A girl he had gone to school with and once again they met after not long of graduation year due to financial reasons. Jackson has to fight to survive from his roommate as she continues her everyday life. Being so tiny, so insignificant due to him being part of The Shrinking Rapture, Hannah had no idea someone would be spying on her. What would a tiny guy like him do in this situation?


- - -


This story will feature Limitless materia- as in I will type and add anything and will finalize kink lists later.


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Young Adult 20-29, Feet, Footwear, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/m
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Shrinking Rapture
Chapters: 2 Completed: No
Word count: 5002 Read: 5496
Published: November 20 2023 Updated: November 20 2023

1. The Shrinking Rapture by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 0] (2144 words)


2. No Man's Land by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 1] (2858 words)