- Text Size +

              “Ah! Is that a tiny guy?” Her enthusiasm catches me off guard as the gigantic girl turns and stares down at me with a bright smile. Miyano descends to her hands and knees to get a better look, her billboard sized face mere inches from me as she scans her latest distraction.

 

              “Hey! You’re the cutie who came in a bit ago! Cute little customers like you shouldn’t be on the floor, let me grab you!”

 

              Before I can even react, Miyano’s fingers effortlessly pluck my tiny body off the ground.

 

              “This is so cool! A cute tiny that I can do whatever I want to!”

 

A chill runs down my spine as I hear those words.

 

              “Don’t worry, I’ll take good care of you. What’s your name, cutie?” Miyano cooed, poking my face as she teased me.

 

              “J…Jacob” I stammer out, terrified of my captress.

 

       The enormous clerk cheerfully skips to the counter, the presence of the tiny me clearly exciting her. Gently setting me onto the table, Miyano paused for a stretch before staring at me up close.

 

              “Y’know… I’ve always liked the idea of owning a tiny boy, and here one is just for me! You’re in good hands, but there is one thing I’ve always wanted to try.”

 

              Miyano shivered with excitement from the thoughts in her head.

 

              “Can I stick you in my panties? I’ve always wanted a cute tiny boy squirming around in my panties while I work, trapped against my pussy. I know you’re probably afraid in your current state, but please? I’ll make it worth your while for sure.”

 

              As the building-sized girl stared down at me expectedly, I sighed.

 

              “Fine, go for it, not really much I can do to stop you.”

 

              Miyano’s face lit up in a wide smile.

 

              “Nope! But your support is good to hear. You’ll love snuggling up with a cute girl’s pussy, so enjoy it!”

 

              Glancing around for any potential customers coming inside, Miyano grabbed ahold of her pants and carefully slid them down. From my position on the counter, I could just barely make out the hair lined peak of her nether regions, slightly glossy and quivering with anticipation.

 

              “Hope it’s not too intense. In you go!”

              Miyano snatched me from the table and carefully nestled me into the slightly damp center of her panties. Mere inches away was the largest pussy I had ever seen, two massive hairy mounds neatly framing a glistening pink world of ridges and folds. High above, the clerk shuddered as she pulled her pants back up, lifting me until the snap of her waistband signaled my entombment in the tight chamber.

 

              Instantly, the humidity inside her panties rises dramatically, filling the air with a thick, cloying stench from her sweaty pussy. My face, firmly pressed into the center of her pussy, quickly becomes soaked as the sensation of a tiny boy in her panties continues to excite her.

 

              With me comfortably nestled against her nether regions, Miyano quickly returns to work, occasionally biting her lip as electric bursts of pleasure shoot up her body from my movements. The more she moves, the more I rub against her pussy, with every burst of pleasure eliciting distant moans and coating me in more and more fluid as her arousal only continued to build.

 

              Suddenly, the door chimes, and Miyano gives her usual greeting. As Miyano hurries over to the counter, an idea comes to my mind as I carefully move my hand, pressing it into the soft, dripping flesh. High above, Miyano stifled a moan, doubling over as a fresh wave of pleasure ripples across her nerves. To my delight, the customer begins to talk to my owner, and in response, I continue to massage the inner folds of the clerk’s pussy.

 

              “Are you ok? You seem unwell.” A distant, female voice asks, prompting me to resume my massage once again, her body splashing me with fluid in resposnse.

 

              “I’m… fine! Perfectly fine. Thanks for shopping with us and have a good day!” Miyano stammers, trying her best to stifle another moan.

 

              “Ok then, take care!” The woman walked out the door with another chime, and as soon as she vanished from view, Miyano sprinted to the bathroom as fast as she could.

 

              As she yanks down her pants, I briefly adhere to the surface until landing onto the slimy surface of her panties, quickly growing cold from the exposure to air. Miyano barely gives me a chance to breathe as her fingers roughly scrape me from the fabric before shoving me against her pussy. As soon as she begins to masturbate, the clerk moans loudly, squirming desperately as she crams me against the hot, dripping wet pussy.

 

              I quickly find myself sucked into the tunnel, followed by her fingers as she continues. The slimy, hot surface quickly clamps down on me, tightening as I involuntarily squirm in response to the pressure.

 

              With one final moan, Miyano orgasms, screaming with pleasure as the walls of her pussy threaten to crush me like a grape. Distracted by the overwhelming sensations all around me, I barely notice my own orgasm as a mess of fluids wash me from her nether regions onto the panties with a wet, cold splat.

 

              Miyano was silent for a moment, struggling to catch her breath before muttering, “That… was amazing.”

              I lay delirious and wordless in her panties, before she worked up the strength to fish me out and wash away the slimy fluids dripping from my drenched body. The water stream felt like standing under a waterfall, but in no time, her fluids were blasted away, and after a few seconds enduring a hot hurricane from the bathroom’s blow dryer, I laid in her palm, enjoying the relaxing stillness after such a chaotic event.

 

              “I think I’m going to have to keep you after that. Yep, you’re my new panty pet!” Miyano giggled at her own words. “All the care and protection you want and all you gotta do is keep doing that.”

 

Sitting back down on the toilet, she carefully shimmies her panties off of her body, and grabs a plastic bag to slide them into.

             

               “Guess I gotta go bottomless, no worries, my shift is nearly over. You can hang out in my pants pocket while I get finished up.”

 

              Miyano gently slipped me into the warm pocket of her work pants before sliding them back onto her body. With a weary sigh, she opened the door to the bathroom and returned to work.