- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This Story Is 3rd Person And will constanley drift from one character to another and this is my first ever having more than one shrinkee
"Class Stop Talking ". Mr Buttons continued his lesson .5 Minutes to the weekend where he and his fellow teachers could relax and get drunk away from the bratty kids he taught about fractions . "Anybody Speaks and there will be detentions for everybody". The class continued gossiping and he sat down . He just waited for the clock to end . Teaching 30 kids in 1 hour is tough .

 

Karla Micheals continued gossiping to her friends  . Chet was just so hot and she needed to spread the word that they were a item . Her little group of friends happened to be the biggest female bullies in the school. In Karla's eye she saw Old Man Buttons sit in his chair like every friday and ignored him . "So anyway tomorow night we are going to the cinema".

 

Conrad Welks looked deep into Karla's eyes . Why couldn't she be with him instead of that oaf that was Chet . Sure he was a nerd and hanged around nerds . He  loved her but love does hurt. "Conrad you there ? we need you to be online later for our clan  match". His friends Tommy and Tammy his best friends called for him . "Yeah what were you saying ?".

 

Chet observed his classroom . He was the biggest toughest and handsomest guy in the school and had the girl . "That punk Conrad eyeing my girl". His jock friends made up rumours that weren't  true about Conrad allegedly looking up her skirt and Chet was rather hot headed . He got out of his seat .

 

Conrad was talking to his friends when he heard a loud thump !!!. He looked down and saw his broken glasses and Chet smiling . "Fagget boy missing his glasses huh?" Conrad wasn't the violent type but still enough was enough . He hit Chet square in the nose and Chet dropped .

 

"FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT". The noise throughout the class blasted to the hallway and in came Ms .Wilkinson ......