- Text Size +
Lost moments never to be recaptured…...



Time under control putty in her hands past going forward futures left behind ,Mathew a toy to be played with his future soon to be past, his partially eaten body lay helpless, a body violated soon more pain to be felt a mind at peace until hunger returns once more to the dark haired beauty sleeping contently her stomach full.

Her meal near by no need to hurry escape not an option his limbs gone forever a bad smell in a toilet bowl urine stains in her underwear his flesh now hers, a body now lost soon to be changed forever, unrecognizable a pile of steaming waste. The golden lake surround it a steaming mass of digested flesh that once were his legs.

She awoke her bladder needed to be emptied the urine once the flesh of another now a by product, she laughed loudly at the irony of it, he still lived and yet his body already gone waste from her body his penis hours before just below fucking her.

The knowledge hers this moment already seen the outcome of his future already known to her. Her sex smelt of urine the smell of her sexual discharge mixing with it the pungent aroma filled the air, she stood next to Mathews head she got up onto the table and straddled his face her vagina’s aroma filled his nostrils as she lowered her sex over his mouth, she moved her hips rubbing her wet sex against his lips.

Her creamy discharge thick and sticky, she rubbed her open lips against him his natural instinct to lick and suck the sticky gift, she moaned she was in control the smell of her urine was intoxicating the scent of a woman filling his senses. She pulled his lips apart and emptied her bladder into his open gape; she controlled the flow Mathew gulped the warm liquid spluttering her urine filling his nostrils as it made its way into his stomach.
He stared at her through tired eyelids his body once again awoken to his pain, the pungent taste of her piss burned his throat she held his mouth open making sure he drank every drop.

She sighed the last drops running between her sticky labia, she rubbed her vagina against his mouth her voice commanding.

“Lick me I want you to clean my urine from my sex I need to be freshened up, hurry I am hungry and you still two arms that need to be eaten”.

His tongue teased more sensations from below she sat down over his face grinding her hips against his open mouth her orgasm building ready to explode, she screamed out her spunk filled his throat ,unable to move he struggled beneath her as she filled his mouth with her parting gift.

She sat astride his head contented a satisfied grin on her face more pleasure taken from him before the final act, his role in life’s play soon to end the curtain soon to fall a memory in her dreams.

She picked up a carving knife evil in her thoughts more pleasure soon to be shared, his view hidden by her voluptuous bum. She carved away his flesh as he struggled beneath her, his terrified screams lost within her flesh she thrust her hips pressing down against his head the weight of her body holding him in place, her fluids running from her, he was helpless unable to fight back his pain continued until all the flesh had been stripped away from his arms.Only bone remained hanging lifelessly from his tormented body.

He passed out once again she sat astride him enjoying her conquest.

Time passed by slowly his torment still not ended his body desecrated by her…no longer a man everything stripped away, she let him sleep filling his mind with sweet memories of a love lost for ever…..