- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Added 02-May.

Emma burst through the front door of her apartment, keys left dangling from in the front door, hands straining to hold multiple grocery bags. She dashed through her small apartment and set the groceries on the kitchen counter and fumbled to light up her stove and boil a large pot of water. She pulled out a box of artisan spaghetti, Italian sausage, olives, sea salt, and baguette from a hasty shopping trip. Laid out on the counter were the ingredients for an elegant dinner.

“Fuck, fuck, fuck.” Emma scrambled around her cramped kitchen, her nerves shot and her stress levels through the roof. She boiled the pasta and cooked the sausage simultaneously. She chopped up veggies for a salad while keeping a keen eye on the stovetop.

Beads of sweat dotted her forehead from a combination of the heat from the cooking food and her elevated heart rate. She wiped the sweat with her forearm and contemplated making the marinara sauce from scratch or not. She would have to settle with store-bought sauce and pray to the gods it was good enough.

-

Isabel had just arrived home from work and saw the front door to her apartment open. Already dealing with the aftermath of a stressful day, seeing her apartment unsecured made her blood boil.

“Goddamnit, Emma!” Isabel shouted from across the apartment, marching into the kitchen while holding up her younger sister’s keys. “Not only did you leave the damn door wide-open, you left your keys dangling there.” She tossed them on the counter. “What the hell is the matter with you? What if someone other than me came by and saw that? Emma, are you listening? What were you thinking? You could’ve been robbed or murdered.”

“Belle … I don’t have time to explain—someone’s coming over for dinner tonight in like 30 minutes. You need to help me get ready for it.”

“What?” Isabel squinted her eyes and shook her head. “I just had a shitty-ass day. I’m not in the mood to entertain your friend. Count me out.”

“You don’t understand—you can’t skip this. She wants to meet you.”

“I don’t give a shit. I’m not in the mood, ‘kay? You can’t just spring a surprise dinner date on me like this and expect me to be onboard.”

“I didn’t set this dinner—my friend did.” Emma hopped in-place as her stress-levels were close to inducing a panic attack. “Belle, I don’t ask for much. Just do me this one solid, please.”

Isabel scoffed as she rolled her eyes. “What has gotten into you? You’re freaking out.”

“Please, sis,” Emma whined. “Just do this itty-bitty favor for me and sit through this dinner with my … friend.”

“Jesus, who the fuck has you so worked up?”

“Her name is Molly. That’s all I can say.”

“Emma, are you—are you dating women now? I mean, that’s cool and all, I just … I didn’t know.”

Emma sensed a slight tone change in her older sister. If this was the path of least resistance, she was going to seize it. There was no harm in a little white lie. “Uh, yes. Belle, umm, I think she’s the one—and I can’t lose her. Please help me make a great impression? Please, please, please, Belle.”

“Okay, sheesh. Stop begging.” Isabel pinched the bridge of her nose. “But I’m not cooking or cleaning.”

“Deal! All I ask is that you come with a positive attitude.”

“You’re asking for too much already.” Isabel grabbed her purse and walked to her bedroom. “I think your sausage is burning.”

“Shit” Emma went back to preparing dinner alone.

-

Emma got ready faster than a recruit in boot camp. She showered and clothed herself in a summer dress and sandals. She returned to the kitchen, her hair still damp, and put the finishing touches on the pasta. That’s when the doorbell rang, causing Emma to yelp.

Emma rushed across the cramped apartment, ironed out her dress with her hands, and answered the door to Molly, which was Goddess Alexandra’s mortal facade. Molly, a purposefully frumpy character the goddess created, wore blue jean overalls with a white shirt. She pulled back her greasy blonde hair into a loose pony, with strands of hair going over her face. Her black-rimmed glasses sat at the tip of her nose and didn’t appear to have any magnification to them. Despite this facade, Emma could see the Goddess’s true self through her vibrant blue eyes.

“Hey, girl,” she said with a lilt in her voice. “I brought something special for dinner.” She handed Emma a bottle of red wine with a deteriorated label on it. “It’s the same wine Napoleon used to drink.”

Emma was shell-shocked. This was the first time meeting up with Alexandra after she ate those executives in front of her eyes, before she fucked Brad and destroyed most of downtown LA. The Goddess of Fear was in her humble apartment for a small dinner party and just handed her priceless bottle of wine.

“Goddess …” Emma squeaked in a loud whisper.

“No, no. Molly, remember?” Molly rested a hand on Emma’s shoulder. “You didn’t tell your sister about me, did you?”

“No, I swear to—”

“Me?”

Emma nodded.

“Good. We’re gonna have so much fun tonight. A night to remember!” Molly walked past Emma, but paused and turned around on her heels. “Oh, before I forget, I got you a gift.”

Emma closed the front door. “A gift? Besides the wine?”

“The wine is for dinner, not a gift. No, you helped me bring justice to those corporate fucks—I thought I’d give you something special for helping me.” Molly handed Emma a jewelry box.

Emma reached for the box, half-expecting it to be a bomb or a trick, and opened it with as much caution as a scientist handling uranium. Inside the jewelry box was a beautiful golden bracelet with intricate markings and cuts. Along the bracelet were additional chains that hung like icicles and had a tear-shaped purple gem that contrasted wonderfully with the gold.

“It’s gorgeous,” Emma said, running her fingers across the length of the bracelet.

“It’s an anklet,” Molly said with a relieved smile after seeing Emma genuinely happy with her gift. “But it’s a special anklet. Wanna know why?”

Emma thought the anklet was reminiscent of something the wife of an Egyptian pharaoh must’ve worn. It looked strangely ancient, with contemporary influences mixed all in one. “Why?” Emma pried her eyes away from the brilliant gold and up to Molly’s equally brilliant blue eyes.

“Those aren’t ordinary purple sapphires.” Molly pointed at the tear-shaped gems. They were flawless and sparkled under the lighting in the apartment. “See? Look closer.”

Emma brought her eyes back down on the gems. There was something alive about them. Something swimming inside each of the 12 stones. Almost like an apparition that was confined to a cell that was far too small. It unnerved Emma to where the hair on the back of her neck raised. In a whisper, Emma said, “What are those?”

“It’s those corporate fucks.” Molly took the anklet out of the box and held it up between their eyes. “After I ate them and consumed their souls, I thought—eh, what the fuck? I imprisoned their souls in each gem and made an anklet for my new bestie.”

Molly dropped to her knees and shimmied up to Emma’s feet, clad in simple sandals. Molly delicately wrapped the gold jewelry around Emma’s left ankle.

Emma hyperventilated under the realization that the Goddess was gifting her with … souls. What was a mortal to do with that? And what exactly were souls, and why were they confined to a piece of jewelry around her ankle? Emma didn’t understand any of it. But she understood the grand gesture. Goddess Alexandra just parted with souls from her custody and gifted them to a mortal. Not only that, but the Goddess was on her hands and knees, adorning her like a servant.

“Look at that,” Molly said, sitting back on her heels. “Perfect fit. It looks great on you, by the way. Those greedy corporate douchebags will spend an eternity looking at the world from your feet.” Molly stood back up and in front of Emma. “What do you think?”

“T-thank you …” Emma trembled.

Molly closed her eyes and absorbed Emma’s fear. “Mmm, I should thank you.” She took a step forward, which caused Emma to shiver.

Imprisoning souls for eternity? Could I be next?

Molly moaned. “Oh shit, Emma … You’re so scared of me, huh?” Molly breathed heavily as she kept getting closer to Emma. Emma backed into the door and turned her head away from Molly. “Are you afraid I’m going to eat you? And torture your soul until the end of time?”

Emma whimpered. Molly moaned.

“Oh, fuck,” Molly said. She then stuck out her tongue and ran it up Emma’s cheek, tasting the single tear running down. “Mmm, Emma. I’m famished and you taste so wonderful.” She gave another long lick that extended from Emma’s jawline to eyes. “Did you cook a decent dinner?”

She nodded.

“What about dessert?”

“I have ice cream.”

“Cherries? Do you have any cherries?”

Emma whimpered and felt her shoulders slump. “I don’t have cherries. Please, Goddess—I mean, Molly. Please don’t be mad.”

“Mmm, how about I shrink you down so that you can be the cherry on top of my ice cream?”

Emma reluctantly nodded. “Whatever you want.”

Molly giggled and then gave Emma a warm hug. “Okay, I’ll stop. I don’t want you to have a heart attack.”

“Huh?”

“I was just messing with you, babydoll. I won’t eat you unless you really, really want me to.”

“Oh, you were just trying to scare me,” Emma said, relieved. There was a reason Alexandra held the title she held. “So, there aren’t really souls trapped in this anklet.”

“No, that part is real. You’re the only mortal that owns souls, by the way—so you’re welcome.”

Molly was still hugging Emma when Isabel walked out of her room. From Isabel’s point of view, it looked like an intense make-out session that had her sister in tears.

“Should I come back later or …?” Isabel asked.

Molly looked over her shoulder and stared down at Isabel like a predator. She turned back to Emma and in a whisper said, “I hope her fear is as delicious as yours.”

“Please, goddess, she’s my sister. Please don’t harm her.”

Molly rolled her eyes and then broke off the hug to meet Emma’s older sister. “You must be Isabel.” Molly extended a hand.

“Yeah. Molly, right? You’re Em’s girlfriend?”

Girlfriend? Molly turned to face Emma for her reaction and saw Emma give her a nervous, encouraging nod. Molly turned back to Isabel with a mischievous smile painted on her face. “That’s right. We’re lovers.”

Emma cringed.

“Cool,” Isabel said. “Dinner ready, Em?”

=====

Dinner Party

=====

Emma prepared the dining table with a white cloth, candles, and her fancy plates, which were simple glossed white plates. She served everyone spaghetti with diced Italian sausage, garlic bread, and a side salad. She set condiments in the middle of the table like parmesan cheese, Spanish stuffed olives, and slices of baguette. The savory aroma from Emma’s hastily prepared dinner permeated through the apartment complex.

Isabel, while sipping on her wine, found herself impressed by the complex flavors coming from the deep red drink. Unaware she was drinking a bottle that was hand-selected and reserved for the 19th century French Emperor. She grabbed the bottle and attempted to read the old French written on the label, but promptly gave up.

“I’m impressed, Emma,” Molly said, swallowing a mouthful. “I barely gave you time to prep for dinner, and look at what a great job you did.”

Emma stood perfectly still. She had her hand around the base of her wineglass and sat frozen, staring back at Molly with unease. Molly, that’s to say, Goddess Alexandra, was responsible for so much death and destruction. And here she was, complimenting Emma’s cooking abilities. The Goddess savored her powers, often manifesting them to grand sizes, transforming herself into a giantess that destroys property and people under foot. Then there was the eating …

“So, Isabel,” Molly said, turning her attention to the older sister, who looked bored, slouched in her chair, drinking more than eating. “Which god do you worship?”

Isabel had enough of Molly. She thought the greasy blonde was such a weirdo with her looks, mannerisms, and the way she spoke to her sister. Isabel wanted to end the dinner much earlier, but she knew her younger sister would’ve thrown a fit and talked her ear off, and Isabel didn’t want to deal with her overactive younger sister. Instead, Isabel wanted to get started with her evening plans, which consisted of getting drunk and streaming Netflix.

“I’d rather worship dirt than any of them.” Isabel kicked up her feet on an empty chair and leaned back in her seat. “But since I want to avoid hell and all … I chose Melissa.”

Molly giggled with one raised brow. “Goddess Melissa? Really? Why would you choose her?”

“She’s the only level-headed one of the bunch—even if she’s obsessed with herself.”

“But why not choose a god closer to your age? One you can relate to?”

“Who, Hailee?”

“No. Not that mopey chick!”

“Well, you can’t mean Brad. He’s such a douche.”

“No, Alexandra!”

Isabel scoffed, nearly spitting her wine out. “No way; fuck her.” Isabel noted the slight mood change in Molly. “Do you worship her?”

Molly forced a smile. “No. You’re right. I’m on team Melissa. I think Alexandra is the worst of the lot. Most—” Molly was really close to saying ‘mortals’ but stopped herself. “Most people pray to the other three, don’t you think?”

Emma’s heart skipped a beat. She looked pleadingly at her sister, hoping some familial connection would hint to her sister to shut the fuck up.

“It’s fucking stupid if you ask me; all this worshiping and praying,” Isabel said. “They were humans only a year ago. Now I have to worship someone who clearly doesn’t deserve it? Fucking hell, enjoy your powers and create a heaven you can live in. Why fuck around with mortals, y’know? What’s with Alexandra’s obsession with being a giant and stomping through cities like she’s a Kaiju?”

“I bet it’s a lot of fun for her,” Molly said with a grin and giving Emma a wink. “But I know what you mean.”

“Just for that, she’s the worst.” Isabel drank the rest of her wine and filled up with more. “Brad’s a piece of shit—going all Zeus-mode and screwing every woman he comes across. Hailee is worthless. Melissa at least acts like a god. Though she could do more and get rid of her stupid worship laws.”

“The gods work in—”

“Don’t say it. Don’t say they work in mysterious ways. That’s such a fucking cope out.”

“I wasn’t,” Molly said, a little peeved from getting interrupted by a mortal. “The gods only seem mysterious to mortals that can’t comprehend cosmic forces that they’re unaware exist. Melissa demands worship because she’s a classical goddess, and she finds purpose in mortals devoting their lives to her. Hailee operates under love, and is undergoing a monumental dilemma because her mortal boyfriend would rather marry a mortal than a goddess. Brad—well, he’s simple. Lust gets him going. Typical man.” Molly adjusted herself in her seat, as if something were poking at her bottom.

“You got them figured out.” Isabel slightly slurred her words. “What about Alexandra?”

“Well, everyone knows what gets her going, right?” Molly shot a look at Emma, who hadn’t moved an inch since dinner started. Her eyes were wide with mouth slightly agape.

“What? Being a bitch?”

Molly sighed and rolled her eyes. “No.”

“Destruction?”

“Huh? No, that’s not an emotion.”

“You mean fear? I thought that was just a dumb nickname for her.” Isabel drank more, her lips sufficiently stained red.

“That’s right. Fear. The others get high with their worship, love, and lust—but for Alexandra—it’s fear. When mortals tremble just from uttering her name … it’s like an aphrodisiac. An immense, gratifying feeling of grandiose pleasure.”

“How do you know all this?” Isabel asked with heavy eyes.

Emma shook her head subtly. She prayed Alexandra wouldn’t smite her sister.

“I’m obsessed with the gods. I love learning everything I can about them, even stuff that mortals shouldn’t know. Wanna know a secret?” Molly leaned in, and in a hushed tone, said, “I’ve learned the gods are vulnerable and they all have weak spots. Something attacked Melissa two days ago. Have you heard of that? Whatever it was, it had a real chance of doing damage and Melissa barely got away. I don’t think Alexandra is as cunning as Melissa. There might be a means of taking her down.”

Isabel sat up and leaned close to Molly. “Really?”

“Yes.”

Isabel took in a breath. “Alexandra almost killed me.” Upon hearing that from her sister, Emma stared at her with concern. How come she didn’t know about this? “When she fucked that douchebag god, I was downtown, delivering case files with a lawyer at the courthouse. Her black wings were over us … I don’t know how we survived. Dumb luck, I guess, but we had so many close calls. If she rolled over and moved to her left, I would be dead. I was so scared …”

Molly stared, her hand between her legs, playing with herself as she felt Isabel’s primal fear rise as she recounted her traumatic story.

Isabel said, “I met some people ... Before I say anything else, you gotta promise to keep this a secret! I can’t have anyone—especially the gods learning about this.”

Emma closed eyes and cringed. She tried to scream, but Alexandra must’ve stolen her voice.

Molly made the ‘zipping her lips’ gesture and encouraged Isabel to continue.

“It’s a group. People that have had enough of the gods, but especially Alexandra. The leader, Syaara, thinks she knows how to stop Alexandra. If you’re serious about what you said, join us.”

“Absolutely.” Molly nodded. “When can I meet them?”

“Tomorrow morning.”

“That’s perfect! I’m spending the night over, anyway.”

“You are?” Isabel asked. Emma tried objecting, but her voice was still absent.

“Yeah, hasn’t Emma told you? We sleep together.”

Isabel laughed so hard she nearly fell out of her seat. “Em! How long have you been keeping this a secret?”

Emma looked petrified. She forced an unconvincing grin and shrugged.

=====

Cuddles

=====

They spoke for a little more, making idle small talk. Over time, Isabel warmed up to Molly. Emma sat silently, sweat dripping down her forehead as she contemplated how to bail out her sister from her oblivious predicament. But the damage was done. Her only best bet was pleading with Alexandra for her sister’s forgiveness.

Molly helped walk Isabel to her room from the dining table. After one too many drinks from a seemingly bottomless bottle of wine, Isabel was too drunk to walk straight. Once safely snoring in her bed, Molly gently closed her bedroom door and met up with Emma.

Emma dropped to her knees as Molly approached, but Molly promptly grabbed her arm and lifted her up to her feet.

“Enough of that,” Molly said. “Come on, take me to bed and fuck me raw, like the good little girlfriend you are.”

Molly tugged on Emma’s hand and guided her to her bedroom. They entered Emma’s room and closed the door behind them. Molly transformed into Goddess Alexandra, standing nine feet tall, her head touching the ceiling of the apartment. Along with her physical transformation, Alexandra was clad in black lingerie that contrasted against her milky white skin. Her dark hair flowed freely, going past her shoulders, her icy blue eyes staring down at Emma with anticipation.

Emma dropped back down on her knees.

“Get up. I swear, if you do that shit again, I’ll swallow you up and digest you before your puny mind can comprehend what happened. I’m not into that worship shit, remember?” Alexandra lifted her and shoved her back into a wall. She bent down at the hips and ran her fingers through Emma’s hair, cupping the back of her head in her massive hand.

“Please, Goddess, my sister—”

Alexandra closed her eyes and moaned. Her angel wings sprouted out from behind her, their raven-like qualities shimmering in the light. Alexandra brought her lips to Emma’s and forced her sopping wet tongue inside the smaller woman. Emma’s eyes bulged as she opened her jaw wide to accommodate the enormous tongue. It was like having an oversized cucumber shoved in her mouth. As Alexandra forced herself into Emma’s mouth, Emma’s eyes watered and she whimpered as the Goddess had her way with her.

Alexandra pulled out her tongue, allowing Emma to speak again.

“Isabel’s traumatized. That’s the root of her poor choices. If she knew who you really are—”

“She’s a grown adult, and you’re not responsible for her decisions.”

“What will you do?” Emma cried.

“Her consequences are her own. You needn’t fret.”

“Goddess, please.”

Alexandra’s wings fluttered as she moaned loudly. “Tell me, Emma. Have you already forgotten about the souls around your ankle? They are guilty of harming other mortals and I punished them for all eternity to be your property. What do you think I’ll do with your sister? A mortal that dares harm a goddess?”

“No!” Emma cried out in anguish. “What will you do? Goddess—it’s my sister! What are you going to do to her?”

Alexandra crouched and took shallow breaths as waves of pleasure overcame her. “Oh, fuck,” she gasped. Alexandra had one hand behind Emma’s head, and the other between her legs. “You know what I’ve decided? Your sister’s sins are now yours too. I’ll punish both of you for conspiring against me. Your souls are so fucked.”

Emma whimpered as she felt her situation turn hopeless. Was Alexandra really going to torture her for the rest of her life? She certainly was capable of it. The proof was around her ankle. What could Alexandra’s creative mind come up with for her? She looked up at the Goddess who was in the middle of throes of pleasure. What did Emma even do to make Alexandra dive into a pool of bliss? Then it hit her.

“You’re getting off because of me,” Emma said, sounding more like a question than a statement. “My fear for my sister …” Emma focussed on changing her emotions and attitude. But how? She looked up and down Alexandra’s body and thought about admiring the goddess instead of fearing her. She lusted after Alexandra’s perfect body with well-endowed breasts. Despite wanting to fear Alexandra, Emma forced herself to become jealous of Alexandra’s height, her fierce confidence, and her powers. If Alexandra came back down for a kiss again, Emma would welcome it and even throw herself into it. She would display all emotions for Alexandra, except fear.

“What the fuck are you doing?” Alexandra asked, frustrated.

“Huh?”

“What. The. Fuck. Are. You. Doing? What changed?” Alexandra retracted her black wings.

“I—I don’t know what you mean.” Emma shook her head and looked up at the fierce goddess with puppy-dog eyes.

Alexandra slammed the wall behind Emma’s head, her face turning red. But then she formed a smile. “You sly dog, you figured it out.”

“Sure?”

“Oh well, it was fun while it lasted.”

“All that talk … About punishing my sister and me—it was just that. Talk. You’re trying to scare me because you love how it makes you feel.”

“Yes, Sigmund Freud, that must be it. Now, tell me, do you think I manifested this desire to be feared, or was it inherent in my ascension?” Alexandra leaned in and sniffed Emma’s hair, before peppering her with kisses that started on her forehead and moved down to her cheeks.

“You knew all along Isabel was part of that group.”

“Yeah.” Alexandra started kissing her neck.

“That means you knew the group existed. A conspiracy to undermine you—to hurt you.” Emma’s mind was going a mile a second. “I may just be a mortal, but if a god learned there was a group of humans working to hurt god—wouldn’t that god just outright destroy that group? Why didn’t you, Goddess?”

“There’s a lot you don’t know.”

“Wait, is it because Isabel is in the group? And you know she’s my sister? That would explain why you just didn’t turn all of them into a pillar of salt, right?”

Alexandra giggled. “My little detective. Too bad you suck at this and have it all wrong. You think I’m sparing a bunch of heathens that are working on removing my divinity, because a simple mortal that I had a run-in with, has a sister in that group, and that somehow, I, the Goddess of Fear, would spare an outright judgement of this group by my fists, because of said sister, of a mortal I was playing with?”

Emma hesitated. “Yes?”

Alexandra’s expression dropped into a bored one. “Okay, you’re right.”

“What?”

Alexandra stood up, head barely clearing the ceiling. “Goddess Melissa encountered some strange beings in New York a few days ago. I know you heard about the bomb that threatened to vaporize the entire city, and our gallant protector, the queen of the gods, heroically stopped them. Anyway, she thinks there’s more of these beings. She calls the demons.” Alexandra laughed. “Bullshit, there’s no such thing. But that didn’t stop Melissa from calling a meeting at the Pantheon and told us to keep an eye out for more of these creatures. I tracked one down to that fanatical group your sister joined. I told Melissa about it. She wanted me to go all scorched-earth on the mortals for daring to defy the gods.”

“But you didn’t … because of Isabel?”

“Yup. Also, if this thing is a demon, or whatever, it’s not their fault.” Alexandra played with Emma’s hair as if she were a child. Emma’s head hardly reached her belly. “I’m going to use your sister to learn more about what this thing is. Don’t worry, honey, your sister is safe. Gods just like having fun with their toys.”

Emma rubbed her face with her hands and took a deep breath. “Goddess Alexandra?”

“Yes?”

“I don’t get it.” She shook her head. Everything she knew about Alexandra was coming to question. “I thought you’d—”

“You don’t know me, Emma.”

“I would like to …”

Alexandra smiled widely, showing off her perfect white teeth. “Good. Because I feel like something special is going to happen between us. Historic even.” Alexandra bent down and resumed kissing Emma. Her hands rested on the smaller woman’s shoulders and went around her back. Her lips rendezvoused with Emma’s, and soon after, her giant tongue found itself inside the tiny woman’s mouth again. This time, Emma welcomed her powerful tongue and sucked on it like a phallus. Emma reached and tried to wrap her arms over the frame of the goddess. Alexandra broke off the kiss and looked down at the awestruck mortal. “Y’know, I plan on fucking you hard tonight, right?”

Emma nodded at first, but then she shook her head. Unsure what to think.

Alexandra giggled and turned to Emma’s small room. With a flourish of her hand, Emma’s bed transformed into a sprawling mattress on the floor of the bedroom that extended most of the room. Silky sheets and plump pillows adorned the bed, making it look like something a royal Egyptian chamber might’ve looked like in its heyday.

“Emma, before we get to fucking, be a dear and pull out my plug from my ass.”

Emma raised a brow with bulging eyes. Alexandra bent over all the way until she was grabbing her ankles, and her ass was in Emma’s face. She swayed her hips invitingly at the mortal woman. Emma played along and slid the strip of black lingerie that was covering the Goddess’s asshole. She spread the plump cheeks and saw a flawless diamond, about the size of a golf ball, sticking out. Emma grabbed it and pulled out at a slow, even speed. She expected an ornate butt plug, but found a tiny man bound in chains with his wrists tied to the diamond. He was crying and wailing in pain, his eyes unable to open. He was probably four inches tall and had chains wrapped around his body, from his feet to his neck.

Emma’s jaw dropped as she held up the tiny man up to her eyes. Just when she thought she was coming around to Alexandra, she discovered she was torturing a man in her rectum.

“Ah, thank you, Emma.” Alexandra stood back up, towering over the shocked mortal. “Those chains on him felt great on the way out. Ribbed, for my pleasure.”

“Who is he?”

“Brad.”

“You mean—this is god?”

“What the fuck, Alex?” Brad squeaked, still dangling from the diamond that Emma held. “Tell me we’re even!”

“Not by a long-shot, bub,” Alexandra said. “What are you complaining about, anyway? I thought you liked my ass.”

“I do! But fuck … you know I can’t stay this small for so long. It fucking hurts. I need to grow back to normal.”

“Okay, you big baby. Clean yourself up and stay in this room. And don’t you dare get in bed!”

God Brad obeyed Alexandra’s command. He vanished from the diamond butt plug and reappeared on the floor beside the mattress. He had a white towel around his waist and was lying on his back, panting as if he just finished an intense CrossFit workout. Brad was also over ten feet tall.

“Fuck.” He moaned in pain. “Gods are not meant to be that small. Holy shit, I forgot what pain feels like.”

Emma’s breathing became labored as her tiny room felt even tinier. There were two Amazonian-sized gods in her room carrying on with discussions that were beyond her reasoning. Also, Brad looked completely different from how she remembered him. He was no Adonis, but an average-looking male, aside from his tremendous height.

Alexandra ignored Brad’s complaining, stripped her clothing, and crawled on the mattress. She adjusted the soft pillows and plopped on her back, legs spread, fingers rubbing her womanhood. She gasped as she locked eyes with Emma, who remained frozen on the other end of the room.

“You a top or bottom?” Alexandra asked.

“I—umm.”

“Doesn’t matter. Get naked and get over here.”

Emma just couldn’t accept the situation she was in. Alexandra was drop dead gorgeous and looked exquisite laying in bed against the backdrop of deep red and purple silk sheets. Her defined legs were like a racehorse, her toenails shined like emeralds, and firm breasts were a perfect roundness uninhibited by gravity. Emma slipped out of her dress and hesitated, taking off her underwear. She didn’t want to insult Alexandra by showing her boring body to a goddess with a lovely body no masterful artist could ever capture. She let her panties and bra drop to the ground and looked up, ashamed of herself.

“That’s more like it,” Alexandra said. “Come here.”

Emma walked towards Alexandra’s outstretched arms. When she was close enough, Alexandra snatched her wrists and pulled her on top of her body. Emma’s little legs straddled Alexandra’s powerful torso, and before she could adjust, the nine-foot-tall goddess placed a hand behind Emma’s back and pushed her body into hers. Emma’s own tiny breasts squished against Alexandra’s mammoth tits.

Alexandra’s hands ran up and down Emma’s curves, feeling the mortal’s fragile frame against her celestial body. Because of their size difference, Alexandra felt up every inch of Emma. She squeezed the young woman’s hamstrings, cupped her small ass, and shoved the back of her head into her face so she could the inside of Emma’s mouth. Emma worked feverishly, sucking on Alexandra’s tongue, and licking up and down on the appendage like a popsicle stick. Alexandra had a hand wander down Emma’s ass crack, and slide over until she felt her womanhood. Emma was sopping wet.

Alexandra shoved her middle finger all the way inside Emma, causing her to yelp. Her finger pumped into the smaller woman like a jackhammer. Unlike a cock, the Goddess’s finger bent at each knuckle, giving Emma never felt before pleasures. After fucking Emma for a minute, Alexandra brought her finger up between them. It was lathered in Emma’s feminine cum. Alexandra stuck her entire finger in her mouth and pulled it out clean, licking her lips in the end.

“Eat me out, little one,” Alexandra said in a husky tone.

Emma didn’t have time to acknowledge, as Alexandra shoved her head down between her legs. Alexandra grunted as she felt the woman’s tiny tongue swirl around her labia. Emma had her nose digging into Alexandra’s clitoral hood, her eyes staring into the Goddess’s manicured bush.

Alexandra shoved Emma’s face harder into her pussy. “I said, fuck me!” Alexandra grunted, the windows in the room vibrating with her voice. “Bite me. Bite down on my clit. I said bite! Harder! As hard as you can—” Alexandra’s voice went up an octave, her toes curling, her back arching. “Almost there—almost. I fucking said hard, Emma! Like you’re biting into a walnut.”

Emma had her fingers peeling back Alexandra’s pussy lips and exposing her clit, which she used as her incisors to bite down on. But with the Goddess’s demands, she switched to using her molars. Emma didn’t hold back. She chomped down hard.

“Fuck yes—yes, Emma! Right there! Chew on it as hard as you can.” Alexandra grabbed the sheets and clenched them into her fists. A mild earthquake rattled through southern California as the Goddess of Fear almost reached an orgasm. “Come on, come on.” Alexandra whimpered, but she felt the moment slipping away from between her fingers. “No, no, no, what the fuck? Come on!” She collapsed back on the bed. “Fuck.”

Emma kept working Alexandra by biting down on her clit and even shoving her fist into her. Alexandra relaxed her body and placed a hand on her forehead in frustration.

“You can stop, Emma,” she sighed. “Why can’t I cum?” she nearly screamed.

Emma rose from between the giant legs and said, “Goddess, I’m sorry.” Emma looked on, distressed that she couldn’t satisfy the Goddess. “I’ll try harder! Please, I want to—”

“It’s not you,” Alexandra snapped. She saw Emma recoil and immediately felt guilty. “Come here, honey.” She extended her arms.

Emma reluctantly crawled across the statuesque body until the moment Alexandra got a hold of her. The Goddess cradled her in her arms and held her tightly against her body, her breast mashing against Emma’s smaller frame. Alexandra kissed Emma’s forehead and used both arms to cuddle Emma.

“This has been going on for months now,” Alexandra said. “I can’t cum unless I have Brad’s dick in me.”

Upon hearing his name, Brad used his arms to raise his upper body. “Did you say something?”

Alexandra rolled her eyes. She turned and looked back down at Emma and said, “You were the first mortal that almost got me to cum.”

=====

Revelation

=====

“Sorry, Emma, but I need Brad to fuck me right now. You don’t mind, do you?”

“You’re a goddess. Do whatever you’d like.”

Alexandra smiled. “You’re upset, aren’t you? I told ya, it’s not you. You shouldn’t feel ashamed that you couldn’t give a goddess unbridled pleasure.”

“But I do feel ashamed,” Emma said. “I know I can do it.”

Alexandra laughed, her boob flesh jiggling on the smaller woman. “You want another chance? Fine. Have another go. Make me cum, Emma. But if you can’t—I’ll have Brad bring over his god dick and give me a hard fuck. Only another god can satisfy me.”

“Hmm,” a thought popped into Emma’s mind.

“What?”

“Maybe it’s not the fact that Brad is a god that’s giving you pleasure. Maybe it’s the power he has over you?”

Alexandra scoffed at the idea with a hearty chuckle. “Power? Over me? Brad is pathetically weak and has no power over me.”

“Hey, Alex?” Brad asked, raising an arm. “You might’ve forgotten, with all the excitement and all, but I’m sitting right here in earshot.”

“And?” Alexandra shot back. “We might be gods and equal to the eyes of mortals, but between the two of us, we know I’m more powerful.”

“Bullshit,” he said with a smile.

Alexandra formed a ball of lightning in her hands and threw it at Brad. It exploded like a water balloon on his face, sparks flying everywhere like a grinder on steel.

“Ow, what the fuck?”

“Need another example?”

“Okay, you win, damn.”

Alexandra turned to Emma, who looked on with wide eyes. “You think that,” she pointed at Brad, “is overpowering me?”

“I think it’s more nuanced than that, Goddess,” Emma said, rising to her knees and turning to face Alexandra. Though the Goddess was laying back on a stack of pillows, and Emma was on her knees, leaning over, they were eye-level. “I read this article about male gigolos—that were essentially male sex workers for women.”

Alexandra rolled her eyes. “I don’t like where this is going.”

“No, hear me out.” Emma scooted closer and grabbed Alexandra’s hand, idly kneading it as she spoke. “Their clients are mostly women in positions of power. Regional managers, CEOs, company owners—positions where they have many subordinates. Well, the thinking goes like this: sometimes, women that have this power over others, sometimes have this innate craving to be overpowered themselves. Call it instinctual, genetic, or just wanting to feel feminine. Goddess, the entire world fears you and bows to the mere mention of your name. You take pleasure walking over our cities and watching us scurry away from your feet. You’ve been doing this for a year. When’s the last time you had someone put a check on your power?”

Alexandra squinted. She chewed on her inner lips as she absorbed what her little psycho-analyst was saying. “Go on.”

“It’s not ‘god dick’ that’s making you orgasm. Brad is a god who penetrates your body while you guys … copulate. I think he’s reminding you of your femininity or maybe a position you have forgotten since ascending.”

Alexandra gave Emma a wry smile with furrowed brows. “The fuck. You’re saying I have to be a sub—to cum?”

“Have you tried?”

“Fuck no, she hasn’t,” Brad interrupted.

“Shut the fuck up or I’ll shove you up my ass again.”

Brad flourished his hands upon making his point. “See what I mean.”

“Wait, wait—Emma, what are you suggesting I do?”

Emma gave a nervous smile and braced herself for potentially getting struck down. “I suggest you let me dominate and humiliate you … Goddess.”

“That’s what I’m talking about,” Brad said with a wide smile. “That’s fucking hot, actually. A mortal dominating the most feared goddess in human history.”

Emma trembled, not knowing if she crossed a line with Alexandra and doomed her soul. Alexandra was stoic, her expression hard to read as her mind swam with various thoughts.

“I don’t hate it,” Alexandra finally said. “But I have some conditions …” She stood up to her full height and pulled out her blackened wings. She grabbed Emma by the neck in one hand, lifted her, and shoved her against the wall. Emma yelped and supported herself by holding herself up by Alexandra’s wrist. Alexandra was holding her as if she weighed as much as a bird. Alexandra’s eyes glowed bright red and her wings extended the entire length of the room. “First off, you will tell no one what happens here tonight. Got it? Second, you better go fucking hard, Emma. Do not hold back, no matter what. If you go soft on me, even for a second, I’ll gobble you up and digest you over a year, so you can live in the hell that is my stomach and—”

“Alex!” Brad shouted. “You’re pretty awful at setting the mood, holy shit. It’s like watching a virgin try to take a bra off a chick. Get off your goddess high-horse and let Emma lead.”

Alexandra glowered at him, even though he was right. She couldn’t have her dominant mortal fear her before the fun even started.

She retracted her wings and dropped Emma to her feet. The Goddess took in a deep breath and shrunk herself to an uncomfortable 5’0” while growing Emma to 9’2”. While a confused Emma towered over her.

“Remember what I said, mortal bug. I want you to convince me, otherwise you’ll be begging me for death after I get through with you.”

The reasoning and critical thinking portion of Emma’s mind worked out the situation in a flash. One chance. That’s what the Goddess gave her. Make the Goddess cum, and she could guarantee herself a life under the good graces of the deadliest goddess known to man. Emma could picture it: Goddess Alexandra’s right-hand woman, forever protected and a true confidant that could possibly influence her decision-making. It also meant she could save Isabel’s soul. Maybe she could even convince Alexandra to stop her rampages throughout cities. Save millions of lives.

Emma trusted her gut instinct that Alexandra secretly needed someone to dominate her, rather than dominating the world at her feet through fear. Emma was going to give Alexandra an unexpected night, and this would snowball into a better world for mankind. She settled her mind. She was going to roleplay a character that would throw Alexandra off her goddess feet and yearn for more after her Oscar-worthy performance.

Emma pounced on Alexandra while her guard was down. The nine-foot-tall mortal throttled the goddess by the neck, knocked her off her feet, and shoved her into the mattress. Alexandra’s eyes bulged and her heart raced for the first time since ascension. Emma snarled, but Alexandra could see faint apprehension in her eyes. Alexandra gave Emma a subtle nod to continue.

=====

Turn Tables

=====

Emma used both her hands to pull back on Alexandra’s tousled hair, revealing her beautiful face and alluring blue eyes. She went with a forceful kiss; this time, her gigantic tongue probed, tasted, and danced with the Goddess’s much smaller tongue. While she French’d Alexandra, Emma traced the contour of her compact frame, taking time to feel, cup, and squeeze her breasts, which even at her diminished height were still sizeable and filled her palms.

Emma planted her forehead against Alexandra’s and looked her straight in the eyes, as two of her fingers plunged into Alexandra’s pussy. The Goddess squealed in delight, causing the entire apartment complex to tremor at its foundation. Emma then grabbed a fistful of Alexandra’s hair and yanked it back, causing her to arch her body, allowing Emma’s enormous fingers to enter her deeper until her knuckles were against the wet pussy lips.

“You’re my bitch tonight,” Emma said in a hoarse voice. “Shrink down by half—now.”

Alexandra had a desperate look on her face as the stimulations coming from the mortals fingers and the words Emma chose were uncharacteristic. Alexandra shrank down to approximately two and a half feet tall, her new diminutive stature shadowed by Emma’s looming body. The stark contrast of a tiny goddess with a giant mortal embracing her sent chills down Alexandra’s body. Emma’s perfume mixing with her furnace-hot skin permeated the room and filled Alexandra’s nose with Emma’s unique scent that sparked a fire in her loins.

“Service me,” Emma said, without an ounce of hesitation or fear. Emma was fully into the swing of her new role and was loving the reversal in power dynamics. “Eat me out, bitch. And don’t you dare go lazy on me.”

Emma threw her back into the plush mattress, sinking into the sea of soft pillows that conformed to her statuesque figure. She had her legs bent at the knees and spread wide before the shrunken goddess. Her pussy salivated hungrily, eager to be indulged by an all-powerful being. Alexandra crawled on all fours between Emma’s long legs, her thighs thicker than Alexandra’s body. The smell of the over-excited sex overwhelmed Alexandra, making her think back to all the times she’s had even smaller servants service her cunt and wondered about their experiences.

“Brad, suck my tits,” Emma commanded.

“Umm, excuse me?” He asked. He had one hand under the towel, stroking his cock as he watched the mortal subjugate the bitchiest goddess he knew. “Don’t forget who you’re talking to. This is for Alex, not—”

“I won’t say it again,” Emma interrupted. “Get on your knees and suck my tits, like the pathetic god Alexandra said you are.”

Brad’s cock throbbed. He couldn’t decide if she was role-playing or if Emma was fearless enough to attempt dominating two gods. Whatever it was, it was working. “Yes, miss.” He crawled over to Emma, who was proportionately tall as he was, and lowered his mouth to her small breasts. He took a mouthful of her tit and sucked on the flesh, pulling out until only her erect nipple remained between his lips. Brad repeated the motion and used his tongue to explore her hardened nipple. He felt Emma run her fingers through his hair and even pull his head harder into her tits.

Like Alexandra, new sensations were running through Brad that excited him in ways he’d long forgotten. Though he was back to his pre-ascension looks, and didn’t look the perfect 10, Greek God, that the world would recognize, Emma desired him, and that was enough to make him puddy in her hands.

Alexandra dove her face into Emma’s folds. Her fingers spread Emma’s swollen lips, revealing the slick, pink inner sex, dripping in delectable juices. Alexandra lapped it up, running her tongue inside Emma’s nether insides, ending at her clit. Emma’s fingers squeezed her comparably small ass and shoved her hips into her. Alexandra gasped as she felt a small ripple of pleasure course through her body. Emma handled her roughly and was using her tiny body to pleasure herself. That little bitch, Alexandra thought with a smile as Emma pummeled into her sex.

If this wasn’t heaven, Emma didn’t know what is. She had two—two!—gods servicing her and obeying her commands. She took a calculated risk, and it was paying off in spades. Emma knew it could’ve backfired spectacularly if Alexandra wasn’t receptive. She knew Alexandra could end this fun at any moment and claim Emma’s soul for punishment, daring to manipulate gods, and then transform her soul into jewelry for the next mortal she found interesting. But Emma went with her intuitions, and it was working! Alexandra was getting what she wanted, and the gods rewarded Emma with ethereal pleasures. Emma wondered how far she could go with this. Alexandra did say not to hold back …

“You’re not doing it for me,” Emma said, shoving Alexandra off her pussy.

The tiny goddess fell on her butt, astonished by the mortal’s abrupt action. She thought everything was going swimmingly and Emma’s personality change was getting her uniquely aroused and eager to see more.

“The fuck?” Alexandra asked.

“You’re not good at this,” Emma said. “I need an experienced tongue down there that knows how to please a woman. Brad, show her how to do it.”

Brad opened his mouth. “What—”

“Get down there already.” Emma planted her hand on top of his head and shoved him down the length of her nine-foot body. Brad repositioned himself between Emma’s legs, shrugged at Alexandra, and lowered his mouth to her dripping pussy. “Oh God, you’re so much better.”

“Okay, Emma, this has gone far enough.” Alexandra stomped her feet. “You forget you’re just a mortal ant and—”

Emma shoved Alexandra by the face, over her legs. She then pulled Brad’s face into her pussy and started grinding herself on his face. “That’s right baby,” she said to Brad. “Finally, someone who knows what they’re doing.”

“Emma, stop this shit. I—wanted to fuck you. This wasn’t supposed to be about Brad,” Alexandra yelled.

“Why are you still here?” Emma asked.

“Seriously?”

“Yes, seriously. I don’t need you. I got a real god now.” Emma shoved her hips hard into Brad.

“If you don’t stop, I’m about to destroy this whole fucking city under my toe,” Alexandra threatened. “I’ll absorb every soul in LA, chew on it, and then spit it into the fucking void if—”

“You want to fuck me so bad?” Emma giggled, not swayed by her outburst. “Hmm, let’s see. If you get smaller—like, really small—maybe I’ll have sex with you.”

“Smaller? You know how much that hurts for a god?”

“Mmph, mmmph.” Brad mumbled from between Emma’s pussy lips.

“Shut up, Brad.” Alexandra said. “Fine. If that’ll get you to play with me.” The walls rattled, and the air felt electric as Alexandra shrunk herself once more until she was about four inches tall. Uncomfortable didn’t begin to describe the distress her body felt. It was like she ate a Thanksgiving meal all to herself and then drank a five-gallon jug of water. She felt stuff. Her celestial powers packed into a tiny compact package caused ripples of disturbance throughout the cosmos. “There! Happy?”

Emma’s lips quivered. Why the hell is Alexandra obeying me? She was a goddess and didn’t have to heed anything Emma commanded—far from it. It could only mean that Alexandra was allowing this to happen. If only the world could see them now: a nobody mortal, Emma, dominating Goddess Alexandra.

“Let’s see what we got,” Emma said, plucking Alexandra and holding her up to her eyes. “Hmm, you’re not as cute as I thought you’d be.”

“Yes, I am cute!”

“You expect me to fuck you? Look how small and sorry you look.”

“You wanted me to shrink!” Alexandra shouted. “This was your idea, so you better not throw me to the side—”

Emma threw Alexandra to the side.

“Aieee!” Alexandra screamed as she flew the length of the mattress and nearly fell over the edge. As soon as she stopped tumbling over, she righted herself and looked back at the mortal, laying in the bed with god.

The titaness guided Brad up so that they could kiss, giving Emma a chance to taste her own flavors on his tongue. She reached down and guided his godly cock into her hungry pussy. Brad went in slowly, coating his cock with the gusher of feminine juices flooding out of her hole. Emma whimpered as god’s cock brought her profound ecstasy she didn’t know existed.

“Slow down,” Emma gasped, unable to contain herself. Every inch of him was pure euphoria for her cunt. A celestial rod that shot out tendrils of electric pleasure. Like having individual orgasms radiated outwards where skin met skin. “Oh, god!” she heard herself cry out, but shook her head, disappointed she broke character. “This is okay, I guess.” Emma’s unimpressed tone came out. “The way women talked about you, I thought it’d be … I don’t know … better?”

Brad raised a brow. That was a first. He moved his hips with the cadence of an oil rig pumping the earth. It was steady, methodical, and allowed Emma to feel every inch of him. Emma tried to look bored, but couldn’t help clamping her legs around his hips, and her nails clawing into his back as his movements intensified.

While they copulated, Alexandra looked on from the sidelines, alone and forgotten. It seemed like the goddess was losing control of the situation, and maybe Alexandra let herself believe that … Something stirred inside Alexandra. Since ascending into a veritable goddess, her presence always commanded eyes and ears. Her every whim, desire, and wants, carried out my mortals that were one decree away from a heart attack from sheer terror. Mortals surrounded her like ‘yes men,’ giving her responses that she wanted to hear, and never acting out in self-interest.

Even when she gave her private servants the freedom to roam her chambers and indulge in foods and drinks she manifested from the finest restaurants in every corner of the earth, they would tremble and remain on their knees—awaiting a command as if she were a despot. Even after coaxing and reassuring them, her servants were robotic and tip-toed around the Goddess of Fear, not daring to upset her in the slightest.

So, when this mortal—Emma—tossed her to the side like a used tissue …

She’ll never admit how much she enjoyed being ignored and talked down to by a mortal—especially a little timid thing like Emma. She stood there, waiting to be acknowledged, but it never came. The mortal was having sex with a lesser god like Brad, instead of a powerful one such as herself. “Emma?” Alexandra asked like a schoolgirl in trouble with her teacher. “Emma?” She asked a little louder. The titaness mortal turned her head, mouth wide open as she gasped, while Brad gave her a memorable fuck. “Can I join, please?”

Emma rolled her eyes. “Join? What makes you think I want you?” She flicked the goddess with her middle finger. “Brad is fucking better than you could ever fuck me—yet, he’s far from the best I’ve had. Imagine how I feel: a mortal with two gods unable to sexually satisfy her. I should substitute you two with my vibrator so that I can finally get off.”

“Now, I know you’re playing,” Brad said. “You can’t be serious that I’m not the best you’ve had.”

“You’re a distant second to my vibrator,” Emma said, looking straight into his eyes. “My vibrator doesn’t have misplaced confidence and talk back, after all.”

“Damnit Emma,” Alexandra said. “Stop acting. Fuck me already. Hell, stick me in your pussy, at least.”

“Will you shut up and leave me alone already?”

“Emma!”

“That’s it!” Emma grabbed in Alexandra in a rough grasp of her fist. “You want to be inside me so bad?”

“Yes!”

“Fine. In you go.” Emma opened her mouth and dropped Alexandra inside.

“The fuck are you doing?” Alexandra asked.

Emma snapped her jaw closed and tasted the goddess with her tongue, moaning from the intense flavors exuding from her celestial skin. Brad had stopped drilling the mortal and looked on with rapt anticipation. He’s seen nothing like this since knowing Alexandra. Was Emma really going to …

The mortal closed her eyes as she tossed the goddess under and over her tongue, shoving into the pouch of her cheek and then sucking down on the excess saliva. The goddess-flavored candy never ceased in its intense flavors; instead, more pops of savory, salty, sweetness exploded along the taste buds of her salivating pink tongue. She slapped Brad’s hips, reminding him of his duties of sexually pleasing her.

Emma had a look of total bliss, her brows in the middle furrowed and turned upwards, and her mouth slightly agape. She was close to another orgasm and she could see Brad holding back, his eyes keen and watching Alexandra’s tiny form wrestling with the mortal’s tongue. Emma shoved her hips into the godly dick, arching her back and tilting her neck back until her esophagus had an unobstructed straight shot downwards. Emma swallowed the goddess in one gulp.

Alexandra yelled as she felt Emma’s esophageal muscles grip and guide her on a trip to her stomach. As she went down with her arms to her side, she felt the rhythmic sloshing of Emma’s body as Brad fucked her, and heard the mad thumping sounds of her heartbeat. Alexandra entered the stomach cavity and fell into a pool of disgusting stomach acid.

“That bitch really ate me.” Alexandra said.

-

“You ate her?” Brad asked.

“Did I say you can stop?”

“She let you eat her?”

“Alexandra didn’t let me. I chose to eat her. And you’re next if you can’t make me cum again.”

Brad loved this mortal that he barely met an hour ago. He ejaculated inside Emma while thinking about Alexandra sloshing inside the stomach of a mortal. Without pulling out, he felt renewed vigor and continued fucking Emma as if he didn’t orgasm. Only mortal men had to relax and recharge after cumming before they could fuck again. Not a god. He was close to cumming again when Emma said, “Stop!”

“What now?”

“Shrink for me.”

“What? No. I told you that shit hurts, and I’ve already been tiny for Alex for hours, I’m not—”

Emma slapped him. “Don’t disobey me.”

Brad glared down at the mortal. Was he imagining things, or did she really …? He never smited a mortal before, but Emma was really tempting him. If it weren’t for his diamond-hard cock getting even harder from being slapped by a mortal, he would’ve considered it more. Lucky for Emma, his cock decided his next move.

Brad shrunk himself to four inches, landing on a tuft of Emma’s pubic hair. She grabbed him by the forefinger and thumb, bringing him to her eyes. Silly gods, she thought. “Maybe now you’re worthy of me.” Emma licked his body with her wet tongue from head-to-toe and then rolled over onto her belly. She then lowered Brad towards her ass.

“Wait, wait, wait,” Brad blurted.

“What’s wrong? I thought you like ass?”

“C’mon, I was trapped in Alexandra’s all day.”

“So? Consider this an upgrade.” She inserted him head-first while using a free hand to pull her cheek apart. Emma never experimented with butt-play in the past, but Alexandra’s treatment of Brad inspired her to try it out. It might’ve been because she secretly loved having things up her ass, or because Brad was a god, but him getting shoved into her rectum was heavenly. Emma whimpered, as she forcefully shoved the shrunken god into her, with total disregard to his well being. He’s a god, he’ll be fine.

Emma momentarily felt alone in her room, but reminded herself that there were two gods with her—in her. She bit down on a pillow as waves of pleasure kept pulsating through her veins. Her mind was in a near state of total euphoria. She could feel Alexandra inside her stomach, masturbating. She could feel Brad struggling within the confines of her rectum.

“Finally,” she said between labored breaths. “You’re finally satisfying me. And it only took two pathetic gods submitting to my body to do it. Hear that? Of course you can. This mortal needs two lousy gods to get off. Because on your own, you’re so useless—worthless.” Emma wailed, getting off on her own words.

Alexandra howled in long-absent fulfillment. She felt up the stomach lining and reduced the protection of her skin, so she could feel the pleasant tingles of Emma’s stomach acid attempting to digest her. A mortal digesting a goddess? No mere mortal, but Emma. Lovely Emma. Whose smile touched my heart and fear brought pleasure. I love this mortal. My lovely Emma. Alexandra mewled as she felt her body crest over an imaginary apex that would lead to her first orgasm with a mortal in a year, culminating when Emma spoke next.

“You may be gods,” Emma said. “But you’re mere sex toys to me.” Her otherworldly pleasures brought tears to her eyes. It was too much. Too much for one mortal to withstand. Complete and everlasting pleasure. An orgasm compounded exponentially, causing her pussy to feel like white fiery flame, more powerful than the sun. Her mind was flying high in the clouds and looking down at all of humanity with pity that they would never reach a fraction of the pleasure she received from the gods, even if all humanity’s pleasures were lumped into one, it would not match what she felt.

Brad already had twice, since being trapped in his pink prison, cummed inside Emma’s ass, his semen lost forever in her hole. This was too hot. He bucked his hips and felt the top of cock play with the walls from deep within her ass. He wanted to give more to Emma. Brad wanted Emma to feel him, to give him praise for doing a good job. He bucked and wiggled. And listened to her words.

“Submit to me,” Emma said, lost in her domineering character.

Alexandra and Brad obeyed the mortal.

“Submit to me, damnit.” Emma wailed, nearly losing consciousness. “I’m no mortal to you! Hear that. I. Am. Your. Goddess. Submit to me and give me everything you have. Submit to me. I am your everything and nothing else matters. Make me your undeniable goddess with the power to rule over you for eternity. Give yourselves to me, you pathetic little shits. Submit. To. Me!” Emma thrashed in the bed, bucking her hips as if on a raging bull. “I am god!”

Emma climaxed one last time and then blacked out.

There was a 4.2 earthquake in Southern California that evening.

=====

Goddess Melissa

=====

Goddess Melissa sat on her favorite chair inside her private chamber at the Pantheon, with a look of anxious melancholy. She was her true god-height of 150 feet tall, which was both natural for the gods and scaled to the Pantheon that she constructed. Melissa wore a black summer dress with a floral pattern on it, the length of the dress barely stopping mid-thigh. She propped up her bare feet on a red pillow, while thirty of her devout worshipers tended to her feet. Some manicured her nails, some rubbed oils on her arches. Others were on their hands and knees, repeating her prayer and worshiping her.

Melissa didn’t pay attention to her worshipers as more pressing things weighed on her mind. She just kept thinking about Carlos and Alejandro. The look on her husband’s face when he discovered she’s been eating mortals devastated her. No amount of explanation could convince her husband that her actions were in line with her position of goddess of the universe. Mortals simply had to bend to her will or face her judgment. Those mortals broke her laws and when she gave them the chance to repent, they flat out refused. How could she not eat them? It was a simple concept that she couldn’t get through her husband’s thick skull.

They’ve been living separately for the past few days. She gave her family space and allowed them to live undisturbed in New York, while she lived at the Pantheon.

Melissa contemplated begging her husband for forgiveness, but she pushed that thought aside. She would not beg. She did nothing wrong. He needed to request forgiveness and pray she wouldn’t punish him. Yes, this was her husband she was thinking of. A mortal. Who should know his place and be ecstatic he was married to the most powerful being in the universe. Ask any mortal and they would say they’d trade places with Alejandro in a heartbeat. Mortals could see no wrong in Melissa, except her family.

As to prove a point, Melissa looked down at a servant woman tending to her big toe. The servant woman made a long pilgrimage to the Pantheon, went through all the hoops to apply to be her personal servant, and was lucky enough to be selected. Her choice was her own, and she was elated to polish and clean the goddess’s toes. Melissa flicked her off with her big toe. The woman went tumbling ten feet across the polished marble floor. All the eyes of the servants shot up to Melissa, terrified that they did something wrong. The servant woman that was flicked, got down on her hands and knees and prayed hard. She asked for forgiveness and reaffirmed her devotion and love to the goddess.

Melissa gave the woman a nod, and she happily scrambled back on her feet, running over to Melissa’s feet, this time putting more effort into her work in hopes she could please the goddess.

Melissa sighed. Why couldn’t her son and husband show that same devotion to her? A random bug appreciated her more than her family. Melissa could eat half of them at that moment, and the survivors would still worship her like the just goddess she was. So why were Alejandro and Carlos so different?

A sudden headache filled Melissa’s head. She hunched over and exclaimed, “Ow,” her groan echoing in the chamber. “The hell?”

Something was wrong. Terribly wrong. The natural order of things changed, causing a cosmic ripple that only celestial beings could sense. The mortal servants paused cautiously, awaiting Melissa’s commands. But she gave none. Instead, she brought her hand to her temples and rubbed them as she tried to make sense of what happened.

-