- Text Size +

I came home from work and set my brief case down on the table.  When in walked my wife in a dazzling black dress. 

“Hi honey.  Look at you!”  I said

She had a nonchalant look on her face and was holding a small black device in her hand.

“Look what I found.”  She said holding it up.

It looked like a remote control.

“What does it do?”  I asked

“Watch this.”  She said as she pointed it at the sofa and pressed a button on it.  I was surprised when the sofa shrank down from its original size to about half of what it was.  I couldn’t believe my eyes.

“That’s not all”  she said.  “I can make it much smaller or much much larger.”

She demonstrated by making the couch twice its original size.

“Impressed?”  She said with a twinkle in her eye.

“I don’t know what to say!” I said dumbfounded.

“Boy…” she smirked, “You ain’t seen nothing yet!”  She pointed the remote at herself and pressed the button.  I was amazed to see my wife who I am use to looking down at grow before my eyes.  She was now as tall as I was.  A wicked smile crossed her lips as she pressed the button again.  Her stature increased and I had to lift my head to maintain eye contact.  She waltzed up next to me and stuffed the remote in her top.  I realized how toned she was and how strange it felt for her to embrace me.  It was a little bit unnerving to feel the strength of her grip around me.

“This is different…”  I said

“Do you like it?”  She cooed.

“I like it so far.”  I couldn’t deny what I was feeling.

“I’ve never been one to pass up opportunities”  she explained.  With that she picked me up and playfully tossed me onto the oversized couch with ease.

“I feel like a small man in a big world!”  I said not knowing how to react.

“You read my mind!”  my wife giggled.  Much to my surprise she pointed the remote at me and that’s when I put two and two together.  With a push of the button, the world began to spin around me.  I felt the couch sliding beneath me and the ceiling grew above me.  Most of all, my wife became an absolute giantess before my eyes!  I couldn’t have come up higher than her belly button now.

I was stunned, I didn’t know what to say.

“What’s the matter? Cat got your tongue babe?”

“I think you’re even more beautiful than I could have ever imagined!”  I said, though at the same time, I was a little nervous to find out how far she would take this. 

“Ah males…” she said, “You think your so dominant, but you don’t really know what you want.”

“Lets have some fun while you acclimate to this size.”  She said.

That word acclimate bothered me… as if this was not going to be the smallest she made me.  She tucked the remote back in her top and put her hands on her hips.

“Well?”  She said.  “Come and get me!”

Not knowing exactly what she meant I jumped off the couch.  Unfortunately the distance to the floor was much farther than I thought and when I hit the ground I stumbled forward clumsily.  Of course my wife giggled condescendingly. I stood up and my estimation was correct.  I came no higher than her midriff.  She stared down at me seductively with those eyes that normally made me feel full of confidence and get excited.  But now it sent a sensuous shiver down my spine.

“You know how we have our little wrestling matches sometimes?” she said in a playful tone.  “Lets have one now!”

With no more warning she pounced towards me.  I barely jumped out of the way in time.  A simple lunge for her required me to bolt like a mad man to get out of her line of motion.  When her back was turned and she was caught of balance I went in for her knees.  I tackled her with all my strength and though I didn’t quite get the reaction I was hoping for it was enough to knock her off balance.  She let out a playful scream and went down on her hands and knees.  Then I jumped on top of her and tried to wrestle her to the floor.  I only succeeded in knocking her over onto her side.  That’s when I saw the remote sticking out of her top.  She must have seen my eyes on it because I was going to reach for it with both hands she reached forward with one of hers and grabbed both of my wrists in her grip. 

“You seem to forget that like the rest of your body your muscles have also shrunk in size, and mine have grown!”  she said with a confident smile. “Silly little man!”

I struggled with all my might to get the remote, thinking of all the fun I could have with it if it was only in my reach!  But she was right.  I was definitely no longer strong enough to over power even one of her massive arms.  My two arms were weak like twigs compared to hers.

“Naughty naughty.”  She said scolding.  He gave me a gentle push (by her standards)  that send me reeling backwards until I stumbled on my bottom.  An animal grin crossed her face then with her free hand she grabbed the remote and pressed the button again while it was pointed at me.  That same sinking feeling returned.  Now for the first time a little fear crept into my mind.  She stood up.  I realized how gorgeous she was.  At my new size I could admire her in ways I had never noticed before.  At her full height she towered over me.  I felt insignificant.  I barely came up to half way up her thigh.  I was a little embarrassed to be so small in comparison to my beautiful giantess wife, even though it wasn’t my fault.

“Now for some real fun!”  she said excitedly  “Put these on.”  She said and grabbed a small pair of handcuffs from off the countertop.  She must have shrunken them with the remote because they looked like they might actually fit my puny wrists. 

“No way!”  I protested.  “you already have enough control of this situation!”

“Which is exactly why you should do as your told!”  She explained in a tone I had never heard my wife take.  It shocked me a little.

Then she took a softer countenance  and got down on her hands and knees so we were eye to eye.  Her beautiful face filled my view and she gave me those puppy dog eyes she knew I couldn’t say no to.

“Please babe?”  She plead.  “I promise I will make it worth your while.” She raised an eyebrow suggestively.

I swallowed in a dry throat.  I was sold.  I put the handcuffs on immediately and waited for what was next to come.

“Aw… You’re the best!”  she said, and laid a massive kiss across my face.  It made me fall over on my bottom.  Half because of the force she kissed me with, and half because the sensation made my knees give out beneath me.  I let out a huge sigh.  At that point I realized I had no control over the situation if my wife could give those kinds of kisses I would do anything she asked me to, anything. 

She stood up to her full height again and grabbed me with ease across the waist and picked me up.  The sensation was so strange, but I enjoyed it.  She didn’t even seem to be struggling the least bit.

Then she put my handcuffed arms around her neck and let go of me.  I was dangling from the hand cuffs and my feet came down to her  hips. 

“this is going to be an interesting sensation for both of us.”  She teased.

Then she took the remote out and pressed the button again and again.  I shrank more and more.  As I shank I slid against her body as I climbed up closer to her neck.  I could smell her perfume and felt the heat of her huge body against my ever dwindling frame.  I climbed closer and closer to her neck until my arms  and the handcuffs barely reached all the way around her neck.  That’s when she stopped.  My feet dangled about half way down her chest. 

She began to laugh excessively and the activity made her throat vibrate and tickle my body.

“Oh this is too good!”  she exclaimed.  “I need to see this in a mirror!” 

She ran quickly to the bathroom with me dangling around her neck.  The bouncing motion was a little different.  Like a circus ride.  I wasn’t ready to complain though.  I rather liked my position, though I couldn’t really move at all or reposistion myself.  We finally arrived at the bathroom and my wife continued to giggle when she saw our reflection in the mirror.

“Awww… You make such a cute necklace!”  she said.  “Oh I have to take a picture!” 

“What?”  I was suddenly embarrassed.  “Please don’t babe, This is kind of embarrassing for me, what if my friends saw?”

“Oh please!”  she quipped.  “they’d be so jealous of you!”

“Good point.”  Was all I could say.  She grabbed the camera and went back to the mirror and I was able to crane my head enough around to watch her take a picture of us in the mirror.

“Okay!”  she said,  “now I will hold up on my end of the bargain to make it worth your while.”

She grabbed some wire cutters and clipped the handcuff chain.  I began to slide down her chest and landed in her hand.  That’s when I realized just how tiny I was compared to her.  I was like an insect!  She could do whatever she wanted at this point and I couldn’t do a dang thing to stop her!   I knew it, and I knew that she knew it too.  She peered down at me with a slight grin.  I felt completely helpless and somewhat confused in her palm.  Usually I was the one in control, but she had completely turned the tables.

“Honey, I don’t know how to say this…”  she said, “But you are the cutest thing in my hand!”

“And you are the most beautiful woman I have ever seen.”  I said in awe as I stared at her. 

“Take your shirt off.”  She said

I hesitated.  Why did she want me to do that?  When she realized my hesitation she quickly demanded

“I said take of your shirt little man!” she said with more command.  Her tone frightened me.  I immediately began to unbutton my shirt.

She let out a sigh and I felt her breath move across my skin.

“Sorry babe,” she explained, “I didn’t mean to be such a bully, but the situation….”

She trailed off.  My shirt was off and I looked up at her to finish her sentence.  But instead of continuing she just stared down at me with hungry eyes and muttered

“Oh heck with it.”

With that she grabbed me with her other hand and turned me over so my stomach was flat against her palm and began to massage my body.  My entire body with just one of her hands.  The ordeal was the most sensuous experiences I’ve ever had.  I slowly spread out my limbs in her hand as my body felt like it turned into putty between her powerful fingers.  She worked in circles moving from one good spot to another.  She knew exactly what she was doing.  She got me exactly where she wanted me and I fell for every one of her tactics like she knew I would.  But I couldn’t have been happier that I had at that moment. 

“Oh honey,” she said condescendingly, “when I restore you back to your natural height and me back to mine, things can never go back to normal.  You can never forget this!” 

With that she took one of her perfectly manicured fingernails and ran it down my spine.  Words cannot describe the rush it gave me.  I shivered with absolute pleasure and let out a little moan.

“Huh?”  she queried, “did we find a soft spot?”

I nodded.

She repeated the move but let her fingernails dance across my bare skin.  I couldn’t stand the pleasure.  It overloaded my system.  I let out another moan.  And she dug her nails in just enough to tantalize my nerves.  It was the most intense sensation I had ever felt and never wanted it to end.  I was paralyzed with pleasure.  After a few more times she flipped me over with her other hand and laid a big wet kiss across half my body.  That sensation in the aftermath of her “out of this world” massage completely overloaded my nervous system and exhausted my teeny muscles.  I don’t think I could have walked in a straight line after that.  Shoot I don’t think I could have even stood up.  I know for sure that I couldn’t think straight.  My mind was overpowered by too much sensuality.  I don’t remember anything after that.

The next thing I recall happening was waking up.  I realized that I was in bed and room looked normal.  I rolled over and saw my wife asleep next to me, her normal size, a bit smaller than me as usual.  I was relieved and disappointed it was over.  My rolling over must have roused her because she awakened and peered over at me.

A comfortable smile crossed her lips and I leaned forward to kiss her. 

“Mmmm…” she said, “Good morning my little man.”  She said softly

“Tell me what to do,” I said, “I’ll do anything you want me to.”

She giggled softly.

“I was waiting for you to ask.” She said.  At that her hand came out from under the covers and held up the remote.  I immediately got excited, but different from what I expected she handed it to me.

“Now its your turn.”  She said with a grin.