- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Touhou story. Armed with Reimu's shrinking seals, Kogasa seeks revenge on Sanae for past insults.
RATING: X
TAGS: F/f, Micro, Feet, Footwear, Humiliation, Mouth play, Fantasy, Futanari, Entrapment, Breasts

The days after Reimu's disappearance had been very busy for Sanae. As Gensokyo's only other shrine maiden, she'd been forced to pick up the slack to keep things from spiraling out of control. She spent much of those first few days outside Moriya Shrine, helping to deal with all the troublesome youkai and spirits who took this as an opportunity to start causing mischief.

After Reimu's return, though, the exact opposite happened. Things became even quieter than before as the red-and-white miko harshly disciplined anyone who thought to start trouble. More than quiet, Sanae would even say Gensokyo had gotten boring. She wouldn't have minded just one big incident to make things more interesting around here—they were about due for another one, she thought, and she was raring to go do her part in it. In the meantime, she took to patrolling Gensokyo in search of whatever trouble there was to deal with.

Her patrol on this day took her through the hills around the shrine. Nothing much had happened yet, but now she spotted a broad, rounded object half-hidden among the bushes on the side of the dirt path, whose deep purple shade made it something of an eyesore. Curious, she went over to inspect it. There was something vaguely familiar about it, she thought, but she couldn't quite place it.

When she approached the strange object, suddenly it tilted back at her, revealing a bright red eye and a loooong wagging tongue. “Boooo!” it shouted, sticking out its tongue and flapping it in front of her face.

“Oh, it's just you, Kogasa,” Sanae sighed. “I should have recognized that ugly eggplant umbrella from a mile away.”

A figure rose from the bushes—a blue-haired woman holding the umbrella. “Careful who you call ugly! I might have to do something really nasty to you if you can't show a little respect.” Her blue and red eyes glared at Sanae from under the umbrella's shade, a glare mirrored by the umbrella's one red eye. She and it were the same—two bodies hosting the spirit of the unwanted umbrella, seeking revenge upon humanity by scaring people, or at least trying to. She was a youkai, but a harmless one for the most part. Even her glare couldn't manage to be threatening—it looked more like a little kid's angry pout. The effect was comical, and Sanae almost started laughing. “Did I really not scare you? I thought I was getting the hang of it.” She stepped out of the bushes, and walked alongside Sanae as the latter went back to the path.

“Well, at least you did better than last time,” Sanae answered. Of course, it was hard to do any worse than calling for someone to wait up, floating up to them out in the open, and then shouting “Boo!” She'd even been a tiny bit surprised this time, though she wasn't about to admit it.

“I did, didn't I? And I'm going to do get even better at it soon! You'd better watch your back, or when you least expect it you'll get the biggest surprise of your life! Ah, did I say too much? Forget I told you anything! Don't watch your back at all! You're perfectly safe from me, miss shrine maiden!” Kogasa gave her an overly-innocent look, but her umbrella was grinning devilishly, as if trying not to laugh at some nasty scheme on its mind. It all made no difference to Sanae; she doubted Kogasa could scare anyone older than a baby, if that.

Kogasa tried to act normal, but it was obvious that something had her excited. She kept adjusting her grip on her umbrella, and humming to herself while casing sidelong glances at Sanae. Sometimes she even giggled to herself. It was all really annoying. “Can't you please try to surprise someone else? If you keep walking beside me people might think I'm the one with the ugly umbrella.” Kogasa flashed her another glare, but a tight-lipped smile soon replaced it. “Oh, sure I can leave! Sorry to bother you. I think I'll go look for—Oh, my! What's that over there?” He arm flew up in front of Sanae's face, pointing off at the distance. Sanae knew it was another attempt to surprise her, but she looked anyways to humor the youkai and waited for a “Boo!”. Sure enough it came, along with a slap on her back that left something stuck there.

“Were you surprised this time? No? Well, give it a second; you're going to be real surprised soon enough!” Kogasa said. Sanae's back started to tingle while she tried to grab the thing Kogasa had placed on her. Then her whole body started to tingle. Her heart jumped when she realized it was a talisman, and she tried more desperately to get it off, but it activated before she could do anything about it, leaving her utterly disoriented. She lay on the ground, under some big, thick sheet—a product of the talisman, no doubt.

“You dumb umbrella! Get this thing off of me!” she shouted, and just barely managed to stand up, pushing the big sheet up over her head. It was even bigger than she'd thought, and tented over her so she still couldn't see anything beyond it.

Kogasa's laughter came from above. “What's wrong, Sanae? Didn't I tell you to watch your back? You should have listened to me! Now I scared you for sure! I can feel your surprise down there; it's delicious!”

“Yes, yes, you got me! Now quit bragging and help me get out of this thing!”

“But you know what?” Kogasa continued as if she hadn't heard her. “This is only the beginning of your big surprise. Now it's time for the big reveal!” Something pulled on the giant sheet, dragging it back over Sanae and knocking her down under it. She kicked and batted it away. When it was gone from her, she was left staring up at Kogasa's face—a face that seemed inexplicably huge and distant. Sanae thought it an optical illusion, until she sat up and saw for herself that it was real. Not only her face, but all of Kogasa was enormous. The youkai crouched over her holding a piece of paper between her fingers—the talisman she had put on Sanae's back, and also the giant sheet that had been weighing her down after it activated.

“Goodness, you're so tiny! Reimu told me you'd end up the size of an ant, but I didn't realize how small that was!”

A chill ran through Sanae. “Reimu? Did she–” The maiden cut herself off as Kogasa's hand descended towards her with a single outstretched finger. She tried to stand, to run, but her legs were still so shaky. She scooted away from that monstrous hand, but it came down so fast that even running wouldn't have saved her from it. She thought she would have been crushed for sure, if the mammoth fingertip had landed on her and not a fraction of an inch away.

“Oops! I'm sorry, did I scare you?” Kogasa giggled. “It's so easy to surprise people when they're only the size of my fingertip. He-he! You're shaking so bad! You probably thought I was going to crush you or something, didn't you? Well, I definitely thought about it, but that would be letting you off too easy, Miss Hates-my-umbrella! Speaking of which...” Kogasa withdrew her hand, and turned her umbrella towards Sanae. Its red eye seized on her, and her long umbrella-tongue snaked down towards the tiny miko. Its tip fell on her, and pinned her to the ground. It wasn't wet, thankfully—it couldn't be, not when it was always sticking out—but it was disgusting  all the same as it molded itself to her body, sticking to her clothes, to her skin. Sanae tried with all her strength to get it off, but it held her down so she couldn't move a muscle.

“Eh? Are you really down there? You're so tiny my umbrella-tongue can't even feel you, he-he!” Kogasa lifted her tongue, and Sanae along with it. She was stuck to it still, though she could move a little more. “There you are! Squirming like a little bug on my tongue. And a tasty-looking bug, too! With that green, white and blue, you look like a mint candy. I wonder if you taste like it too.” Something gripped Sanae's foot and slowly peeled her off the giant tongue. When she was off, she found herself dangling in front of Kogasa's human face. “There's only one way to find out!” Her tongue slid over her lips. Her mouth opened wide, a dark, dank cavern lined with teeth that could easily crush Sanae with a single bite. The maiden blanched at the sight. She started to ask Kogasa if she was joking, but her words turned into a scream as she was thrown into the youkai's mouth.

The human tongue received Sanae, and immediately took to savoring the little miko, tossing her back and forth, pushing her up to the roof of Kogasa's mouth. Spit gathered around her, soaking her clothes down to her skin, filling her mouth when she tried to yell. She gagged on it and swallowed some, shuddering as its warmth spread into her belly.  She clawed at Kogasa's tongue, trying to grab ahold of anything that would keep her from the youkai's teeth and throat, but her fingers slipped on the spit that covered everything.

The world around her squelched with the movement of Kogasa's tongue. It pushed her left and right, back and forth, as easily as any morsel of food, and dragged over her body while an exaggerated “Mmmmmm” rumbled out of the monster's throat.

Kogasa found Sanae herself bland as could be, hardly worth more than a lick. Her fear, on the other hand, was delicious! Everything scared her, but Kogasa soon found out that some things shocked her more than others. When Kogasa held the tiny woman to her teeth, for instance, and especially when she played at nibbling her, Sanae squirmed all the more desperately. Pushing her back towards her throat also scared her, and when Kogasa pushed her back and gave a loud “Gulp!”, the shock she felt from Sanae was enough to leave her mouth tingling.

Despite her tiny size, the maiden's fear and surprise were just as filling as any regular person's, and in just a few minutes she had given Kogasa a feast the likes of which the youkai had never had before. Once she had her fill, she spat Sanae out onto her palm.” Well, you're definitely not mint flavored, but you're tasty all the same!” Sanae shivered as the breeze blew over her spit-covered self. She tried to pick herself up, but she was exhausted after all that time trying not to be eaten. It took all the effort she could muster just to roll onto her side and look up at Kogasa's face looming above. The ends of the youkai's mouth curled upwards in a smug grin. Her red-and-blue eyes appraised Sana, shining with delight, and her fingers half-curled behind her, as if saying “You're mine now.” Her hand carried Sana back up. The miko thought she was going back into Kogasa's mouth, but instead Kogasa said, “I think I've had my fill of you for now. Time to put you away for later.” Her hand turned over, and Sanae fell down the neck of Kogasa's shirt that the youkai held open for her. She bounced off her breast and rolled down into her cleavage, getting wedged in that pair of heavy breasts. Above, a hand that came down after her and a single finger pushed her deep into Kogasa's cleavage before retreating, leaving her smothered between boobs. “Try not to fall off, okay?” Kogasa said, letting her shirt fall back into place.

Sanae tried to get out, but the pressure from Kogasa's breasts, held tightly together by her shirt and blue vest, was too much for her. The best she managed was to turn her head sideways so she could breathe without Kogasa's boob sealing off her nose and mouth.

When the youkai started walking, Sanae bounced along with her breasts. She tensed up at first, and tried to cling to the giant tit so she wouldn't be flung off, but she was so pitifully tiny that she might as well have tried grabbing onto a bare wall, so big and smooth was Kogasa's skin. Not that she needed to hold on to anything—the boobs did a good enough job of holding her in place by themselves.

Once she was used to it, Sanae allowed herself to relax a bit, and blushed as it occurred to her that she just tried groping Kogasa's boob. Well, if anything it was more that these boobs were groping her. How could that dirty umbrella think to put her in such an embarrassing place? “At least it's better than her mouth,” she thought, squirming a bit to adjust her position. It was obvious now that Kogasa didn't mean to eat her, but even so she would rather be almost anywhere other than her mouth.

After a little while Sanae tried to move again, but even if she had some energy back, she definitely wasn't strong enough to climb out of there. She called for Kogasa to let her out, but she didn't think her voice ever made it past those heavy breasts. There was nothing to do but to wait, she figured, though she soon realized she might not have to wait much longer.

She hadn't noticed it at first because of how wet she had already been, but Kogasa's boobs were getting sweaty and slippery. The smell of sweat was heavy in the air she breathed, and sweat droplets sometimes slid down Sanae's face, forcing her to hold her breath until they passed. Kogasa's skin grew slippery, and the tiny miko started sliding down with every bounce of her boobs. It was hard to tell how far down she was already, but she figured it wouldn't be long before she fell out.

Her first instinct was to climb back up, but when she managed to move at all it only made her slip further down. “Why am I trying to stay here, anyways? I should be trying to escape,” she thought, and kept squirming her way down the cleavage until one more step knocked her loose and sent her sliding over Kogasa's belly. When she reached the waist of her skirt, she vaulted over it and fell rolling down the light blue fabric, trying desperately to take flight so she could escape. But the power of flight never came to her, and though she tried to hand on to the fabric, she fell to the ground.

Her scream just barely reached Kogasa's ears, and the youkai stopped to see what had made the noise. When Sanae had picked herself up, she was met with the sight of Kogasa's geta, its long wooden supports rising what seemed like fifty feet in the air. She was still a bit winded from the fall, but when she saw that Kogasa had stopped walking, she whipped her head back and her eyes met Kogasa's far above. She froze, some old instinct telling her she might not be recognized if she kept still, but when Kogasa smiled at her, she turned and ran, pounding the earth with her feet.

Kogasa calmly watched the tiny woman flee. She must have been running so hard, but from the youkai's perspective, she looked like nothing more than an ant crawling on the ground; it was adorable, really. Kogasa slid her foot forwards, bunching up dirt with her sandal's supports as it came closer to Sanae. The miko heard the roar of wood scraping against the ground, saw the front of Kogasa's sandal looming overhead. She picked up the pace, and as soon as Kogasa's foot stopped moving, she ran out ahead of it, not daring to look back. Suddenly, something came down at her left, and the impact almost knocked her over. Kogasa's other sandal now stood beside her, stretching some forty feet in each direction.

“Didn't I say not to fall off? Guess that was asking too much for a little thing like you! I'll have to put you somewhere safer; somewhere you definitely won't be slipping out from.” Her toes wiggled thoughtfully over Sanae; the tiny woman could hear each heavy thud against the wooden sandal. “Oh! I know just the place for you!” Kogasa slipped her foot out of her geta and held it over tiny little Sanae, flexing her toes in the air. “Now you just stay very still for me, okay?” Her foot descended towards Sanae, toes splayed wide apart.

Sanae closed her eyes and braced herself for whatever was coming next. She felt it when the foot came down—felt the warmth radiating from ahead and from both sides. She caught its smell too, with a hint of sweat and dust. She didn't dare look at first, but when she was suddenly squeezed, her eyelids flew open and she saw that she was caught by a pair of toes. By reflex she struggled as they lifted her up, but they didn't their hold on her didn't budge one inch. They brought her onto Kogasa's sandal and dropped her right in the middle. She tried to stand, but a big toe held her down from her feet to her chest. Her arms were free, and she tried to push the toe off of her, but the thing was the size of an elephant and her hands barely managed to flatten its bulging curves.

“Let me go!” she shouted, twisting this way and that in a vain attempt to wrest herself free of the youkai.

“Don't be silly! If just one toe is too much for you, there's no way you can handle being all by yourself. You're so tiny and helpless, anyone or anything could have their way with you! A bird or a frog could mistake you for a bug. Do you reaaaally want me to leave you alone out here?” Sanae hesitated for a moment; that was all it took. Kogasa moved her toe away, then brought the ball of her foot down on the shrine maiden, and with it also her full, crushing weight. Sanae truly felt like her bones would snap any second now—she felt them grinding together at her joints, felt the air leave her lungs, felt her heart struggling to keep the blood flowing through the pressure. A bug would have been crushed for sure under that much weight, but she still lived to experience the pain.

It was a good few seconds before Kogasa raised her foot to see how Sanae was faring. Just as she'd hoped, the tiny woman was plastered to her sole. Sanae could have gotten loose if she had a minute to try, but Kogasa gave her only seconds before slipping her sandal back on and continuing on her walk.

Sanae struggled to breathe and stay alive down there, but before long even that was too much for her. Only the hardiness grated by her shrinking kept her from death, and only the grinding pain every time Kogasa stepped on her kept her awake. In time she started growing numb even to that, and she was lost in a half-dreaming state. She forgot herself, forgot everything but what she felt. The foot above her and the geta below might as well have been all that existed to her, though it was the foot that was clearly dominant in her mind with its skin that clung to her, its warmth, its moistness, and the taste and smell that invaded her mouth and nose.

When Kogasa arrived home, the geta under Sanae was replaced by the bare wooden floor as Kogasa took to walking barefoot. The floor was rough as the house had been abandoned for a long time before Kogasa moved into it. It had almost the look of a haunted house, at least on the outside; inside she had tried to make it a bit more homey, though everything still showed its age. Her bed was one of the few things in her house that were new, since there hadn't been one when she found this place. The youkai put her umbrella away and sat down, finally giving her catch a little respite, and pulled her foot up onto her lap.

“Wake up, little bug! We're home!” Kogasa scrunched her foot, squeezing little Sanae in the wrinkles of her sole, and she wiggled her toes until Sanae was loosened from her sole and fell onto the bed. Her fingers then seized the tiny woman, and swung her around until Sanae shouted for her to stop.

Kogasa dropped her as soon as she spoke, and Sanae slowly picked herself up on the bed. When she stood, she found herself between the youkai's long, bare legs, which stretched for a couple hundred feet behind her like huge, milky-white walls. Above, Kogasa still smiled at her. Sanae waited nervously for whatever the youkai had planned, but Kogasa seemed content to just watch. There was a note of condescending amusement on her face that galled Sanae, and before long the tiny woman was fuming. She dusted herself off and stood up straight, shaking off her fear and staring into Kogasa's eyes. “Well?” she demanded.

Kogasa giggled. “Well what?”

“Are you finished? Are you satisfied? You got your revenge, so we can drop this game, can't we? Grow me back and we'll forget this ever happened.”

“And if I don't?”

Sanae staggered as Kogasa's legs slid closer together and disturbed the bed's surface, but she quickly recovered. “Look, I admit that you have a right to get back at me for insulting you before. Even if you took things too far, if you stop now we can just forget this ever happened and go back to normal, no hard feelings. But if you keep this up, I'll have to make you pay after I'm back to normal.” “What makes you think that you will go back to normal? What if this doesn't wear off?”

Sanae froze up. She hadn't considered that before. “Then... Suwako and Kanako will come looking for me when I don't come back. They're goddesses, and stronger than you or me. They'll make you suffer for shrinking me, and they'll have some way to undo this spell.” “You really think they'll help you?” Kogasa moved her legs, and the thighs flanking Sanae were replaced by a pair of soles standing so close together that Sanae could have touched both at once. Only a thin gap let Sanae and the youkai see each other still, and looking out through it forced Sanae to watch how the youkai's gigantic soles stretched and scrunched playfully over her. “Why don't you try praying to them now? Let's see what they have to say about it.” Sanae blushed. Why hadn't she thought of that before? “I-I will!” she shouted, and she turned away from Kogasa, praying in what she hoped was the direction of Moriya shrine. It wasn't long before her pleas were heard, but the response she got wasn't the one she'd expected. She got no surprise when she told them what had happened, nothing but a sense of amusement coming from them both. “Well,” said Kanako, “you look like you're handling it pretty well. You do know how to take care of yourself, don't you? We'll help you out if it turns out you really need it, but for now, good luck!” Kogasa could tell that Sanae was stunned. “Not what you expected, was it?”

“Did you know this would happen?” asked Sanae. That was the only way Kogasa could be so confident.

“I'm not a total idiot, you know. I knew it would be bad if I made two goddesses mad at me, so I made them a big offering and asked for their permission to you a little payback. I had to promise promised to I'd share you with them before they agreed!” Sanae couldn't believe it. How could her goddesses betray her like this? She wanted to call them again and demand an explanation, but just then Kogasa's feet started inching closer together. The space between her soles became a narrow crevice, and even standing sideways Sanae could barely avoid touching them. She scowled at Kogasa's giggle, and looked up to find the youkai's red eye peering in from just outside those soles, just before they came together.

Kogasa rubbed her feet against each other, rolling Sanae back and forth along her soles as though the miko were nothing but a pebble, or a piece of lint. There was no way she would have ever guessed it was a real person from that feeling alone. Such a tiny bug, so easily overpowered by the youkai's smooth soles. Even her toes were more than enough to conquer the maiden, as Kogasa showed when she curled them around her and started wiggling them. The massive digits smothered and battered her, made her their plaything. They owned her, and any attempt she made to resist them proved useless. Her arms folded under their might, and her shouts were muffled by their heavy flesh. Even Kogasa's pinkie toe was her superior as it rested unyielding on her little body.

“You're awfully quiet down there, Sanae. What's the matter? Are you scared of my toes? It's okay if you are; they're all so big and strong, aren't they?” She squeezed the tiny woman between a pair and stretched out her leg, swinging her foot back and forth; but she noticed something was off, and when she moved her foot closer and let go of Sanae, she saw the miko getting up without a hint of fear. “You're not scared?” she asked.

“Of course not! I know you're not going to kill me now, so there's no reason to be scared of you. If you thought you could still surprise me, think again.” It wasn't some grand gesture of resistance, but it was the best Sanae could do. Whatever happened, she wouldn't give Kogasa the satisfaction of feeding on her shock.

“He-he! You really think it's that easy to stop being scared?” Kogasa moved her feet away and lowered a hand in front of Sanae, a single fingertip tensed against her thumb, ready to flick her away. A split second later, Sanae was flying. She hit the floor and rolled and bounce over several yards. When she stopped, a tremor shook her as Kogasa's feet thumped down on the floor. The youkai didn't pause for a second before walking over, and as soon as she arrived, she raised her foot high overhead.

Sanae didn't even have time to blink before that foot slammed down right in front of her. She could have run then, but the sheer force of the impact left her stunned, even though it missed her.

“See? I scared you, didn't I!” She crouched suddenly, and spread out her hands over Sanae shouting “Boo!” The miko jumped, and flushed red all over when Kogasa started laughing. “It's almost too easy! Lucky for you, I had my fill of surprise when you were in my mouth. But I have other ideas for what to do with you.” She picked Sanae up and flung her back to the bed, then sat down with her soles leaning over the miko. “How about a little foot cleaning? I'm sure you noticed they got a bit dirty when I was out, and I think you're the perfect size to deal with them now.” Sanae was fuming as Kogasa's toes wiggled and soles scrunched overhead. If Kanako and Suwako weren't going to help, then she'd just have to help herself. She reached back and pulled out her gohei at last. It was still in one piece, miraculously, and even though Kogasa's spit and sweat had gotten the paper soaked, she figured it should work well enough. She wielded the instrument as her weapon, and with a swing of the wand she sent a danmaku barrage at Kogasa's foot. As the attack hit, the foot twitched and jerked away. “There! I can still hurt her even at this size!” she thought, until Kogasa's laughter wiped the smile off her face. “That tickles!” the youkai said. Sanae scowled and intensified her attack, shooting an endless stream of bullets at that looming sole, but all it did was tickle Kogasa until she couldn't take it anymore. The youkai lowered her foot onto Sanae and stopped her attack. A bit of grinding then got Sanae stuck to her sole again, and when she peeled the maiden off afterwards, she was careful to take the gohei from her, lobbing it over to her bedside table.

“H-hey! That's mine! Give it back!” Sanae shouted, banging uselessly on fingers that held her tight.

“You can have it back later, but for now you have to behave and do what you're told. You don't want me to have to punish you, right?” Her tone was that of someone talking to a child, or a pet dog. Sanae was furious, but the thought of punishment disarmed her. She'd been through wore things already than cleaning a youkai's foot, and if obeying would keep her from anything worse then she would do it.

Kogasa's feet fell sideways on the bed as she approached them, presenting their huge soles to her. Sanae started with the one on her left, standing at its heel and raising hands to it. The skin there was tough as leather, though still pretty smooth. She ran her fingers over it, sweeping away whatever specks of dust she found, even raking them through all the wrinkles of Kogasa's sole. Once she was finished with that spot, she shuffled to the next one and kept going until she had cleaned all of Kogasa's sole that she could reach from down there, from heel to pinkie toe. She asked Kogasa to lower her foot so she could reach the rest of it, but the youkai only chuckled and told her there was no need for that. “You can climb my foot, can't you? It's only a few inches, after all. Or is that too much for you to handle?” Sanae wanted to punch her in the face and snap her umbrella in half, but she gritted her teeth, clenched her fists, and climbed the sole. Its slope was manageable, and its ridged texture let her crouch safely on it while cleaning. It wasn't hard, really, but it was so humiliating to be forced to climb the dumb umbrella's foot like a bug. Worse, she could tell that Kogasa loved having her there. She could sense the youkai's aura of smugness, even when Kogasa wasn't doing anything else to tease her, which she did all too often. Her foot moved frequently, with little flexes or stretches or twitches that threatened to buck Sanae off her foot or else trap the miko between her toes or in the deep wrinkles of her sole. Sanae refused to look at Kogasa's face or acknowledge anything but her foot, but though the youkai never laughed she could sense that Kogasa wore a grin the whole time Sanae toiled on her feet.

“You're doing great, Sanae! Are you sure you haven't done this before? I could swear you were an expert foot cleaner. Maybe I could ask Kanako and Suwako for permission to keep you; I'd love to have someone tending to me all the time!” The very idea sent a pang of fear through Sanae, but she bore it all in silence and consoled herself with thoughts of revenge. Kogasa couldn't keep her forever, and once she was back to normal there'd be hell to pay for the dumb umbrella. And for Reimu too, if she really had helped Kogasa with this scheme.

When she finished, Sanae hopped off Kogasa's feet and the youkai brought them up to inspect them. She rubbed thumbs over her soles, looking for any dirt or grime. “Very nice!” she said. “But you didn't clean between my toes. Let me help you fix that little oversight~.” Kogasa gripped Sanae with her toes and stretched out her legs. When she released the little woman, Sanae was kneeling between her toes, looking so hopelessly dwarfed by them. “Oh, and for this I want you licking them clean! Better hop to it! I'm going out later, and if you haven't finished by them I'll bring you along in my geta so you can keep cleaning.” Sanae cursed at her captor, but all it took was a little twitch of Kogasa's toes to throw her off-balance and make her cling to them for support. That took the wind right out of her sails, and despite her frowns and angry mumbling, she still stuck out her tongue and started licking.

“There you go! What a good girl you are, Sanae~.” Kogasa gently curled her toes around Sanae, delivering a little hug to her little pet. Sanae's pout afterwards only made the tiny maiden all the cuter, and Kogasa kept cooing encouragement at her while delighting in the feeling of that tiny little tongue lapping away at her toes.

Sanae couldn't believe she was going through with this. She hated every moment of it, hated the sweaty, bitter taste and the ease with which those toes smothered her, and especially hated how Kogasa was treating her like a pet. What could she do about it, though? She knew now there was no fighting back—nothing to do except go along with whatever Kogasa asked of her and bide her time until some opportunity presented itself.

When Sanae finished, she grabbed the maiden and kissed her little body. “Good job, Sanae! You really did me proud.” She pet and stroked her with a fingertip, but the miko rolled over and tried to push her finger away.

“Stop it! I'm not some pet for you to play with!”

“Who said you were? All I'm saying is that you did a good job, and you deserve a reward for all your hard work~.” Kogasa's finger held Sanae down, and while the tiny miko kicked and squirmed trying to fight it, two more fingers came and pinched the end of Sanae's skirt, tugging gently on it until it came off along with one of her shoes. Sanae shouted then, and curled her legs together, trying to cover herself up. Then those same fingers came for her sleeves and top, stripping those off as well. Her other shoe followed then, and her socks, and finally, despite her resistance, her bra and panties. Then she lay all naked, curled up on Kogasa's palm, covering her chest with an arm and her crotch with both legs, and with her other arm backing away from the youkai's face until she was up against her half-curled fingers.

Kogasa poked at the tiny Sanae. “Hey, come on! Don't be shy! You need to loosen up if you want your reward. Come on, it's not like you have anything to hide. We're both girls here, after all.” She grabbed Sanae between her fingertips and rubbed them firmly together, rolling the miko between them until she was straightened out. Then the youkai opened her mouth and slowly drew her victim into it.

Sanae's heart skipped a beat at the sight of that gaping cavern. The feel and smell of Kogasa's breath washing over her made her shudder, but she told herself there was no danger and made herself stay calm as she was pushed onto the giant tongue. Still she winced when she made contact with it, and tried to push it away from her face. The finger at her back weighed down on everything from her waist down, but left her free to move her arms and head. Contrary to what she expected, it never surrendered her to Kogasa's tongue. Sanae didn't understand what Kogasa was planning, not until the youkai pushed her over the field of her tongue. The slick, uneven surface dragged all over Sanae's front, caressing her from head to toe. In most places its touch left her nothing but disgust, but on her breasts and crotch? Sanae gasped at how good it felt. Her arms grew weak, and before she knew it she had stopped trying to resist Kogasa's fingertip. It didn't last, though; soon she was back to pushing and twisting under the youkai's grip, trying at least to get her sensitive areas away from the giant tongue. At least, that's what it started as, but her squirming did was rubbing them against it even more.

She didn't want to get aroused—definitely not to Kogasa, not after all the abuse and humiliation the youkai had put her though—but when she felt the warmth of that tongue on her body, the texture of those countless taste buds forcing itself on her sensitive parts—even when she thought of that dumb umbrella's smug face and the finger at her back that she was powerless to resist—Sanae couldn't help but get horny. She whimpered and moaned, spreading her legs and pressing her chest against the youkai's tongue, even as she begged for it to stop. But would she still have been begging if Kogasa had been able to hear her? Would she have told Kogasa to stop if she had known the youkai would oblige?

After a while Kogasa pulled Sanae back out of her mouth. She carried that tiny little bug away to her feet, and started rubbing her against her sole. The spit that still covered Sanae served as a lubricant, but even so Kogasa's skin was rougher than her tongue had been. Still Sanae welcomed it. She was raring to climax now, growing more excited by the second. When Kogasa let go of her, leaving her between the youkai's toes, frustration filled her and she started humping those toes in desperation.

“Having fun down there?” Kogasa asked. The smugness in her voice made Sanae furious, both at the youkai and at herself, but that fury was subsumed by her arousal. She clawed and bit that toe furiously, but still she kept humping it until she was pulled away and thrown back into Kogasa's mouth. This time the tongue took charge, pinning her to ever surface of the youkai's mouth and having its way with her. Sanae gladly spread her legs open to welcome its touch, letting it play with her crotch as it pleased. She grabbed it, hugged it, made sure it never left her, and finally she came, screaming into the vast cavern.

When Kogasa spat her out a minute later, she lay panting on the field of her palm, her body still limp with pleasure.

“Aww, how cute! You're all tuckered out already!” Kogasa cooed at her. “Well, you'd better get up soon, because there's still more in store for you. For now just wait here, okay?” Kogasa dropped Sanae on the bed and stood up.

Somewhere in the back of her head Sanae figured she could use this chance to try and escape, but she pushed that thought away. She was too tired to do anything; all she wanted to do was sleep and forget what Kogasa had just done to her. But as she listened to Kogasa's soft laughter, and heard the rustling of fabric followed by the sound of it hitting the floor, she made herself see what Kogasa had in store for her this time.

Sanae's exhaustion disappeared all at once and she sat up with a start when she saw Kogasa taking off her panties. It wasn't just that the youkai was completely naked now—Sanae had guessed from the sounds that Kogasa was undressing, even if she hadn't known how much. No, the really shocking thing was what she saw between the youkai's legs when her blue panties slumped to the floor: a throbbing, raging boner.

Kogasa caught Sanae's stare and turned to the little woman. “Surprised?” she asked, shuffling right up to the edge of the bed where Sanae sat. Her shaft swung and wobbled with every step, but the blood pumping through it kept it sticking straight out, and when her thighs were pressed to the mattress, the tip of her shaft hung directly over Sanae.

The tiny woman shuddered. The thick smell of that throbbing rod wafted down on her. Unthinkingly she filled her lungs to bursting with it. In her head swam a mix of emotions more complicated than the ones she'd felt in Kogasa's tongue; horror and awe mixed and shame and lust and more.

Kogasa held her shaft in hand and turned it aside, peering down at her little victim. Her eyes held hints of all she meant to do with Sanae. The tiny woman shivered, but she couldn't look away from them. Slowly the youkai climbed onto her bed. Sanae grabbed the cover to steady herself against the shifting of the mattress, and turned to look at Kogasa the whole time. That shapely body stretched out beside Sanae. Its navel overlooked her, and not far from it a second, slitted eye peered at her intently, drawing closer as Kogasa's hand pumped her hardening cock. That “eye” was glistening now, and the smell of excitement hung thicker than ever in the air.

Kogasa released it, and a finger collected Sanae; it smelled strongly of her, and Sanae thought, blushing, that it must surely taste of her too. Her heart skipped a beat as she saw passed over the bright pink cock head, but instead of dropping her on it, Kogasa rolled onto her back and draped Sanae over the middle of her shaft. It stirred under her, like a mighty animal, and lifted her half an inch when it tensed up before slapping back onto Kogasa's belly. The youkai peered at her from over her breasts, chuckling softly.

The shaft was warm against Sanae; it felt warmer even than Kogasa's tongue. Its skin felt smooth to the touch, and every second it pulsed with blood and swelled up beneath her. After Kogasa left her there, Sanae righted herself on it, sitting up with one leg hanging down each side like she was riding a bull. But this thing was stronger than a bull, stronger than an elephant, and riding it could be more dangerous by far. Did she have a choice? Kogasa do anything to her at this size. But was Sanae humping that shaft really Kogasa's doing?

She gripped its skin fiercely, and with hands and legs she rubbed her body against it, not only her crotch but also her chest. She opened her mouth and licked a spot of its length, and was thrilled at the taste. Somewhere in the back of her head shame gnawed at her. “It's not my choice,” she told it, and in part she was right. Kogasa's pheromones were having their way with her mind and body; she was their puppet as surely as if they pulled her by strings. She couldn't have stopped being turned on even if she'd tried.

In her passionate humping she slowly crawled further and further along the shaft, to the source of its delectable smell. Soon enough she met with a faceful of precum covering Kogasa's cock head, and she nuzzled her face into it and licked it up hungrily, pride and dignity forgotten as her body demanded satisfaction.

Kogasa didn't have to do anything; she simply groped her own breasts while the tiny maiden threw herself at her cock in lustful frenzy, doing everything in her power to tease out the pearly treasure it held. That delicate little body and the sight of its worship brought Kogasa more pleasure than she could have imagined, and it wasn't long before she came. Sanae was blown halfway to her breasts under the force of that white hot seed, and lay all but buried under the stuff. Tiny little hands wiped the spunk from her face, and as she breathed in, her back arched in pleasure and she rubbed hot semen all over herself. It sounded like the little thing was still in climax when Kogasa licked her up and sucked on her, carefully cleaning every trace of semen from her little body, and even when she spat her out again, Sanae still seemed taken with pleasure.

She went to clean up in the bathroom and returned a little bit later to find Sanae out of it on her bed. The tiny woman barely stirred as Kogasa, now fully dressed, picked her up and lay her on her geta. She got no warning before the youkai's foot fell on her again, and the crushing pain woke her up. “You did good,” Kogasa said with a wiggle of her toes. “Now just hang tight down there while I go take care of some business. You don't mind coming along with me, right? I'm sure you want some fresh air after being cooped up inside with me for so long,” she said with a wiggle of her toes, and once she felt Sanae squirming down there, she set out at a leisurely pace, enjoying every step he took with Sanae underfoot.


“Kogasa, hello! I wasn't expecting you back so soon. Did you come to buy more seals, or did something else bring you here?” Reimu welcomed the youkai into her shrine, and Kogasa closed her umbrella and stepped inside.

“I'm here for the seals, of course! I want enough to keep someone tiny for at least a week. I can't believe it worked just as you said in the ad! Sanae was so surprised when I used it on her!”

“Does that mean that you got your revenge? Is Sanae still...”

“Still tiny?” Kogasa giggled. “See for yourself.” She slipped off her sandal and raised her foot behind her, showing off her sole. Reimu knelt beside it and grabbed its ankle to hold it steady. There on the youkai's sole, right on the ball of her foot, was a tiny naked figure with a head full of green hair. Hardly more than half an inch tall, it struggled in vain against Kogasa's sole.

“There you are, Sanae!” Reimu said, stroking her with a fingertip. Sanae struggled even more after that, but still she couldn't move any more than the elasticity of Kogasa's skin allowed. “I see you're enjoying my shrink seals as much as your new owner is~. Oh, and don't you worry your tiny little head; I have more than enough to keep you shrunk for a week. In fact, since it's all for you, I think I'll throw in a few free samples for some extra fun times~.” “Will you really? Thank you so much, Reimu! I'm sure Sanae thanks you too, don't you, girl?” Kogasa wiggled her toes, forcing Sanae's body to fold up together with her sole. The shrunken miko raged and shouted furiously at the two women, but all she got for her trouble was a mouthful of the sweaty, dirty grime on Kogasa's sole, and a trip back to the youkai's sandal.

“Oh, it's nothing! I'm just watching out for my first customer. But if you really want to thank me, maybe some day you could spare Sanae for a couple hours. It's been a while since we had a chance to sit down and chat together, and I'm sure she misses it as much as I do. Isn't that right, Sanae?” The shrunken woman was seething with cold fury. Yes, she'd decided; she would definitely take revenge on Reimu once this nightmare was over, no matter how long it took.