- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sequel to A Mother's Pleasure. Lisa continues her callous treatment of her husband and daughter, teaching them their new place in the world.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Micro/Nano, Incest, Feet, Footwear, Entrapment, Humiliation

Lisa rolled groggily out of bed the next morning, dropping her feet on the floor and chilling both Mark and Jenny, who were still stuck to their wife and mother's sole. Lisa didn't feel them shivering down there—didn't even remember she had left them there last night. She casually smothered the both of them under her vast sole, and went about getting ready for work, stomping on them with every step she took.

It was several minutes before she found them, after she had left the bathroom and was headed to make breakfast. She felt something moving under her foot, and she checked to see what it was. When she saw her tiny husband and daughter down there, she remembered what had happened last night and smiled, curling her toes and watching how the two shrinkers were swallowed up by the wrinkles of her sole.

“You're still on my foot, seriously? After all that time you couldn't be bothered to get yourselves unstuck? How pathetic. Or maybe you didn't want to get away. Maybe you want to stay with my foot. Are you starting to see where you belong?” Father and daughter both struggled against Lisa's sole. The tried to tell her that they didn't want anything to do with her foot, but their voices were muffled against her flesh. “If that's what you want, then I have an idea for you two. You can stay right there, Mark; and you, Jenny...” Lisa peeled her tiny daughter off her sole, holding the pathetically puny woman on her fingernail. She set her foot back down, letting Mark suffer the crushing weight of her body, then flicked Jenny down onto the floor. When she landed, Jenny stared in awe and terror at her colossal, half-dressed mother.

Lisa looked at her with hands on her hips, shooting the girl a grin that sent shivers down her spine. She raised her foot over Jenny, who started crying and begging her mom not to do this, cowering under the massive sole that stretched and scrunched impassively overhead. Jenny turned to run when her mother's foot started descending, but she hadn't gone more than two inches before she was flattened under it and driven firmly into Lisa's flesh, until she was once again stuck to it. “There! Now you both have your own foot!” Lisa took a couple steps to make sure her family was still with her, then went on getting ready. Usually she felt miserable during her morning routine, but today she was smiling the whole time. If nothing else, the feeling of Mark and Jenny under her feet was wonderful, and she was really looking forward to spending the day with them now that she wasn't busy pretending they were still her equals.

After breakfast she slipped into her stuffy office clothes and her tight black heels, leaving both shrinkers prisoner under her soles. She left home soon afterwards and arrived at the office right on time, where she chatted up some coworkers before sitting down for the daily grind. Her good mood started fading after that, but then she felt Jenny squirming under her left foot and she smiled. A little shake of each foot then sent each shrinker down to her toes, which took hold of them with a curl and started toying with them, wiggling and squeezing and smothering them both. Those two stress toys helped make her job bearable for once.

For a long time, “stress toys” was the only way she thought of them. Lisa didn't quite remember that they were also people who needed food and water, and who hadn't gotten any from her since yesterday morning, until it was time for her lunch break. After heating her microwave meal and bringing it with her to the break room, she considered taking the two shrinkers out and giving them some of her food—it wouldn't take more than a tiny crumb to satisfy each—but it wasn't permitted to bring pets into the office, and she knew from experience that the same applied to shrinkers. It wasn't her first time bringing Mark and Jenny to work, though before it had always been by accident.

But when Lisa saw Margaret, one of her coworkers, in the break room, she remembered something Margaret had told her before, about running a “tinysitting” business and bringing her shrinkers to work. Lisa had never seen them, but she didn't doubt that it was true. Maybe Margaret could tell her how to feed Mark and Jenny without anyone seeing them.

Luckily, the two of them were the only ones in the break room at the moment, so after greeting Margaret and sitting down with her, Lisa asked her questions, whispering in case someone else came in. “Margaret, you said before that you used to take care of other peoples' shrinkers and even bring them to work. Do you still do that?” Margaret smiled. “Well, kind of. Most of the shrinkers I was taking care of are mine now. Their families never came back for them, and they don't pay me to take care of them anymore. But I do still bring them with me. Here, have a look.” Margaret motioned under the table, and Lisa leaned over to peek at her feet. Margaret discretely slipped off her shoe, and in the few seconds it was off, Lisa saw a couple shrinkers lying flat in the imprint of her heel, barely moving down there. She didn't see any others before Margaret put her shoe on again, but Lisa suspected there must have been more out of sight, either deeper in the shoe or on Margaret's sole or even with her other foot.

“You still take care of them even though they don't pay you for it?”

“Sure, why not? It's fun either way. You should try it some time. Take those tiny bugs of yours and squish them under your feet. You won't regret it, I promise.”

“I... I already did, actually.” Lisa took off both her shoes, flashing her toes at Margaret and showing off the two shrinkers squirming lying limply between them. “You were right, it's so much better this way! I can't believe I spent so much time pretending they were still family! Pets is more like it, or toys.” “Good on you, Lisa! I'm so happy you left all that behind!”

“Thanks, Marge. I wanted to ask, how do you feed your shrinkers without taking them out? I've never seen you giving them food or anything. Do you just wait until after work?”

“Feed them? Oh, Lisa, you still have so much to learn. There's no need to give shrinkers any food! As long as you keep them on your feet, they can eat the dirt off your sole and the jam between your toes! Don't need to spend a dime on them, and it keeps your feet clean to boot! And if they get thirsty, they can always drink your sweat.” Lisa felt her her family squirming between her toes, then smiled and squeezed them until they were still. “Really? That's so convenient. I'll definitely tell Mark and Jenny to try it. I think I'd like to see them eating off my foot very much.” She sighed. "It's just too bad about their shrinking; I'd love it if I could keep them this small forever, but I don't want to keep working overtime for their medicine and they won't last long without it. Probably won't be more than a month before they turn microscopic.” “If you want to keep them around, I know a way you can use them to earn some cash without putting in so many hours.” Lisa perked up at Margaret's words, and she leaned leaned in close to hear her whispers. “It's real easy. I've been doing it with mine ever since I stopped getting paid to take care of them. All you have to do is take some pictures or videos of them next to you and you can start selling them online. You wouldn't believe how many people are into that stuff. If you're good at it, you can definitely make more money with less effort than working overtime. I'll send you a link to my store page so you can see what kind of pictures and videos I mean. It's a bit not-safe-for-work, though, so maybe wait until later. If you're interested, I can help you get started. It doesn't take much and I have everything you need. Maybe we could even collab on a project so my followers learn about you. I've been thinking about spicing things up somehow, and a collab would work great!” Lisa didn't want to commit to anything yet, but from what Margaret said, it sounded like something right up her alley. Afterwards, when she was back at her desk, she opened the link Margaret sent her on her phone and browsed it, looking intently at all the thumbnails she found. Margaret's face wasn't visible in any of them—it was nothing but pictures of tinies cowering under her toes, climbing up her boobs, or running from an ass that was inches away from crushing them. There were also plenty of pictures that were blurred out, though they were clear enough for Lisa to guess what was happening in them. It all looked as fun as Margaret had said; just thinking about doing all those things with Mark and Jenny had her excited, and she squeezed and smothered them under her toes to let out some of that energy.

At home that evening, Lisa trotted to her room and slipped off her shoes, digging out Mark and Jenny from her toes. The two of them lay unmoving for a while, only gradually beginning to stir between her fingertips. “So, did you two have fun coming to work with me today? Way better than staying here all locked up by yourselves, right? I'm sure you'll be happy to hear that I'm bringing you to work with me every day from now on. Go on, you can thank me.” Mark and Jenny both shouted at Lisa, begging her to stop abusing them so much, but even though she saw their lips moving, she never heard their pathetic voices. “By the way, you two didn't eat or drink from my feet today, did you? I didn't think you would. I suppose I could let you go hungry until you give up and learn to appreciate my dirt and sweat, but let's ease you into it instead.

Lisa shoved them both down her pocket while she made herself another microwaved meal, then came back to the living room where she stretched out her legs on the coffee table and dumped the tow shrinkers next to her feet. With a finger she collected some of the sauce on her beef and swiped it off between her first two toes on each foot, then curled them lightly to spread it all over her skin and make sure it mixed with her toe jam. “There! Dinner is served! Well, go on; I'm sure you must be starving.” Jenny and Mark watched it all with a grimace, but even if they refused to eat the dirt off Lisa's feet, they were way too hungry to refuse this. They climbed up Lisa's massive soles on their way to her toes, holding on even as their wife and mother casually moved her feet. Lisa was reveling in the feeling of those two insects climbing her soles, and even more so when the finally reached her toes and crouched between them to lap up the food on her skin. The toe jam was bitter and disgusting, but the sauce was good enough that they lapped it all up ravenously.

“That's right, eat it all up,” Lisa cooed. “And my toe jam too, while you're at it. You'll have to get used to it sooner or later. You've been coasting off m work for too long; from now on you'll have to earn your keep. Do a good job and you'll keep getting your medicine. And if you don't want to? I'll make sure you'll be stuck on my feet for the rest of your lives while you're shrinking down to nothing.” Jenny and Mark wanted to believe she was only bluffing, but the look on her face told them otherwise. The two shrinkers shivered and kept lapping away while her toes wiggled softly around them, knowing that they had no choice but to obey their new goddess in everything.