- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Brodgingnagian and a Lilliputian go on a lunch date. Afterwards, she makes him clean her teeth.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Titan, Minikin, Gentle, Mouth play, Breasts

It wasn't every day that you saw a brobdingnagian and a lilliputian hanging out in public. Friendship between the two races was rare enough as it was, and most such pairs that existed preferred to communicate online, where the vast gap between their sizes could be safely ignored. After all, the average brob was over a mile tall to the tiny lilliputians, and the average lilli under two millimeters tall to the brobs. Still, there were some who tried to make friendship work despite the differences, and some who even tried to be something more to each other.

Joan and Eric were two such people. She was a brob and he a lilli, but they had been close friends for months, hanging out together at school and in her home. But it wasn't until very recently that Eric been open to going with her to even more places. That's what they were doing now, as Joan walked through the streets of the brobdingnagian district, carrying her little friend with her.

Eric sat safely in the little carrying cage that Joan had gotten for him. It from her necklace, lying hidden under her blouse, right between her breasts. It swung gently from side to side with her every step, bouncing from one breast to the other while he gripped the bars for balance. He was nervous today. Not because of his location—it wasn't his first time riding in here, and by now he was more than used to it. If anything, he found it comforting to be so close to Joan.

No, it was this outing which had him nervous. He wasn't sure it could be called a date, exactly—at least, neither he nor Joan had called it by that name—but it sure felt like one. At the very least, it was a step into another step that he hoped would make their relationship even closer.

Their destination was a new place by the name of Swift's. It was a small restaurant that specialized in serving different-sized clients, mainly brobs and gulliverians, but Joan had confirmed they could serve lillis as well. She could have just taken him to any regular restaurant and shared her food with him—he was small enough that mere crumbs would be enough to satisfy him, and they had shared food like that before—but she wanted to treat Eric today and show him she didn't just see him as a toy or pet or anything.

They arrived before long, and the waiter led Joan to a small booth that seated a single brob. Above the table were two smaller platforms, one fit for gulliverians and one for lilliputians, with a seat and a table on each. Joan carefully took off her necklace and lowered Eric's cage onto the second, letting him open the door and step out. The waiter handed her a menu, and before long she ordered for the both of them, with Eric relaying his order through the earpiece they both wore.

There weren't many people in the restaurant—not much demand for a mixed-size eatery—but they weren't the only ones there either. Eric could hear the other brobs, at least, though from his vantage point he couldn't see them. He couldn't see much of anything aside from Joan, and the three walls fencing him in with her. She looked pretty today, with her white blouse and her long black hair tied back in a ponytail. He chatted with her while they were waiting for their food, laughing and making banter, his heart swelling whenever she smiled at him. He would have been happy enough if that was all they did today.

The waiter returned with her meal before too long, and with a lilliputian waiter who delivered Eric's order to his table before departing. The two of them ate in comfort, and afterwards they stayed a while before leaving with Eric back in his cage. Joan took him for a walk around the park before heading home. Back in her room, she lay down on her bed and lowered his cage onto her chest. He climbed out and onto her breast, standing on the peak of it and looking over at her face. Despite all the time he'd spent with Joan now, it still awed Eric whenever he was this close to her.

“So, how did you like the trip?” Joan said, smiling at her little friend. Her chest rumbled with her speech; it felt like a tremor to Eric, who almost lost his balance and faceplanted.

“It was.... nice,” he said, blushing.

“What's the matter? Do I have something stuck in my teeth?” Joan asked when he just stared at her face instead of saying anything else.

“Yeah, actually, you kinda do.”

Joan chuckled. “Oh? Then why don't you come over here and help me pick it out.” Her hand stretched towards Eric, fingers dimpling the surface of her breast as they settled down on it. Slowly her fingers drew closer. It was honestly a little scary for Eric. Usually she simply put down her hand next to him and let him climb on, but she had picked him up like this before, and every time it impressed him how easy it would be for her to crush him by accident.

Her index finger curled, presenting him with the end of her long nail. It easily swept him off her chest, and carried him over. Sitting on her nail, he watched Joan's face draw closer until it filled nearly the whole of his sight. She was still smiling, showing off her teeth and the tiny bits of food that were stuck between them. There really wasn't that much, though all together it must have weight more than Eric himself did. When her tongue passed over her teeth, it occurred to him that he could just as easily be one of those tiny morsels he was looking at, and he shuddered.

“Be careful in there, okay? Wouldn't want to eat you by accident,” Joan said before dropping him onto her teeth.

Eric slowly picked himself up and brushed off the spit that had gotten on his clothes. “You're telling me to be careful? That's funny, seeing as you're the one who could eat me up by accident.” Joan snorted in response, made him lose his balance and fall on his hands and knees. He looked around. Her jaws were closed, but her lips were held apart. They were a huge wall of flesh fencing him in.

“Are you really serious about wanting me to clean your teeth?” he asked. Joan nodded, shaking him around on the surface of her tooth. “Then will you give me a reward if I do?” Another nod. “Fine, I guess I can help. Just don't try anything funny while I'm up here.” After waiting to make sure she wouldn't move again, he stood up and made his way to the crevice between two teeth, where there was a tiny piece of lettuce stuck there—tiny but still bigger than him. With some effort he tore off a chunk of it and chucked it into a small gap between Joan's top and bottom teeth. He kept at it bit by bit until there was nothing left of it, then looked around for more food and moved on to the next one he found, hopping over to the neighboring tooth. After a while he got to work on her lower teeth too.

Joan could barely feel him working down there, and only when he pulled out food that was against her gums. It was so cute that it made her want to smile, and she could just barely stop herself so it wouldn't disturb him. Then she got the urge to yawn. She thought she could hold it back too, but she couldn't. Her jaws opened wide, and Eric fell right into her mouth, landing on her tongue.

As soon as she felt him land, Joan pressed him by reflex against the roof of her mouth to make sure he wouldn't fall any deeper, and she sat up and ran to the mirror. Eric was completely smothered by her tongue until she opened her mouth again and lowered it. By then he was completely soaked in her spit, and he slowly got on his hands and knees, looking out past Joan's teeth at the huge mirror. He could see himself in it, just a tiny morsel cowering on her colossal tongue. How easy it would be for her to just swallow and flush him down to her stomach. He looked around. The subtle movements of Joan's tongue were magnified a thousand times, seeming the movements of some giant monster. After a moment he noticed movement outside and looked to see Joan waving at him in the mirror and looking very concerned.

Joan didn't dare reach into her mouth to pluck him out, fearing that some sort of accident might occur if she tried. Instead she motioned for him to make his way out by himself. She opened her mouth wide and stuck her tongue out halfway, with the tip resting on her fingers. Thankfully Eric understood what she wanted, and he started crawling out of her mouth. He tried to stand, but the ground was too slippery for that, so instead he used her taste buds to slowly move forward.

Joan mostly kept her tongue steady as she could, but still the little movements were something of a problem for Eric, jostling him and threatening to send him sliding back into her throat. He held on tight to her taste buds whenever that happened, and kept moving when everything went still. Before too long, he was nearing the end of her tongue. By then Joan felt it was safe enough to just lean forward and let Eric slide down the rest of the way onto her fingers.

“Phew! Are you okay, Eric? I'm so sorry, I swear I didn't expect that to happen. I should have gotten you out as soon as I felt that yawn coming,” she said, holding the lilliputian up to her eyes. Eric appreciated the concern, but he had to admit it was more than a little overwhelming, especially when she held him so close.

“Calm down, Joan. I'm okay. It really wasn't that bad,” he said. Actually, he had been terrified, but he thought it better to downplay it for both her sake and his.

“Are you sure? And you weren't hurt? Eric, I'm really, really sorry about that. I never should have dropped you on my teeth. I promise it won't happen again.” “It's fine, I forgive you. Everything's fine, it's just my clothes are a bit wet from all your spit. Also, man does it ever stink! Don't you think you could have washed your mouth or something before dropping me in there?” Joan smiled and chuckled right after he spoke. “Shut up! My mouth doesn't stink that bad!”

“No, it does! It's like a freaking swamp in there! Did you even brush your teeth this morning?”

“God, you're such a jerk sometimes! I bet your mouth stinks even worse. Lucky for me, you're too itty-bitty for me to smell it.” “Yeah, well, you can think whatever makes you feel better, as long as you can help me dry off.”

“You wanna get dry? Alright, mister, let's see how dry this gets you.” Before Eric could react, Joan's lips descended on him, pinning him gently down before sliding back and forth over him, rubbing him against both lip and finger. By the time she moved her lip away, laughing over him, most of the spit that had covered his skin was gone, and his clothes were at least a little bit drier.

While he picked himself up, she held her mouth over him. He thought she would smother him again, but instead she pursed her lips and blew gently. With how wet his clothes still were, her breath chilled him at first, but after a minute he was completely dry, and he told her as much.

“So are we even now?” she asked. “You know, it's funny. I didn't hear you complaining about my oh-so-smelly breath just now.” “Yeah, 'cause I was holding my breath and trying not to gag.”

Joan rolled her eyes. “Ugh, you're such a little pest! I knew I shouldn't have kissed you.”

“K-kiss?” Eric asked.

Joan looked away, blushing. “Well, yeah, I mean, that's what it was, wasn't it? When I pressed my lips over you. Or, you know, I guess it might look like a kiss to you. I honestly didn't think of it that way at all. Did you?” “No, no, not at all! I mean, it's way too soon for one, isn't it? It's not like we're dating yet or anything. So it would just be weird if we kissed.” “Y-yeah, it would be totally weird, ha ha! Just forget I even mentioned anything!” she said.

Even so, the two of them couldn't stop blushing until quite some time later, and they both kept thinking back to that “kiss” for a long time yet. Maybe it hadn't been a proper kiss, but that just made them both start looking forward to when they would finally share a real one.