- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
A Touhou story. Remilia triggers a shrinking trap while pilfering Sakuya's sock drawer, and is punished for it.
RATING: X
TAGS: Nano, F/f, Fantasy, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Entrapment, Hand play, Mouth play, Futanari

Remilia Scarlet walked elegant and serene through the halls of the Scarlet Devil Mansion, calmly eyeing the work of her myriad fairy maids. She spoke not a word, but a glare from her red eyes sufficed to spook any one of those fairies into redoubling their efforts as though their lives depended on it, keeping it up even after she'd passed out of sight.

They weren't bad workers, exactly, but a fairy would take any chance for a break if she thought she could get away with it. Normally it was up to Remilia's head maid, Sakuya Izayoi, to maintain their discipline, but today Remilia had sent her to town on some errands, and she shouldn't be back for some time yet.

The hustle and bustle of her fairies thinned out around the servants' quarters, with most of them busy elsewhere. The few she saw in those halls were mostly flying on their way to work, and they curtsied and sped up as soon as they saw their blue-haired mistress, all of which pleased Remilia very much. It seemed things were running quite smoothly after all. There was one group of fairies she caught playing in their rooms, but she needed only poke her head inside for them to cough out some excuses and disappear, flying off to do whatever they were being paid to do.

She encountered no more fairies after that, save for one busy dusting in the hall. As she neared Sakuya's room, there wasn't another soul in sight, nor did she hear anyone else by the time she reached the door.

After a glance back to make sure no one was watching, Remilia slipped into the room and shut the door behind her, and stood with her back against it, listening for any people who might be passing by outside. Her little heart was beating so hard that she thought someone was sure to hear it, but the hall remained as quiet as it was before. A minute later, she left the door behind, hurried to Sakuya's drawers, and opened the one on the bottom right. Long, black stockings met her eyes, and shorter white socks of various lengths, neatly folded in pairs and ordered by color and length—all in perfect order, as expected of such an outstanding maid.

Remilia's heart still hadn't settled down one bit; if anything it beat even harder now, so much that she could hear it in drumming in her ears. If she was discovered now, there was no way she could ever face her servants as their mistress ever again. She would have to leave the mansion, maybe even Gensokyo, find a new place to live far away from anyone who knew what she'd done. Well, perhaps she was exaggerating, but that was certainly how she felt sneaking in there to steal another pair of socks.

It had started out a month ago, on an idle whim. A stroll around the mansion, like the one she'd been taking just now, had brought her just outside Sakuya's room. The door was open, and Remilia found a pair of white socks folded neatly on the bed. At the time she'd been bored out of her mind, desperate for something to entertain herself, and for whatever reason, this struck her as a perfect opportunity. She stuffed the socks into her pocket and kept them there the rest of the night, thinking that she'd make a game of it and return them to Sakuya once her head maid noted their disappearance.

Remilia then withdrew into her room for some rest just as the sun was coming up, and as she prepared for bed, she remembered the socks and pulled them out, holding them under her gaze while she sat by the light of the lamp. Though they were a fresh pair, knowing they were Sakuya's brought to mind images of her loyal maid, and of her legs and feet, whether bare, socked, or with her usual black shoes.

The thoughts wouldn't leave Remilia alone. Even lying in bed afterwards, those images obsessed her. It wasn't long before she grabbed those socks again, and soon afterwards she had them pressed to her face, imagining that it was Sakuya's feet which caressed her cheeks and pallid lips. Why all of a sudden was she so infatuated by her maid? Was it her simple desire for excitement? Certainly she could think of few things more exciting than a forbidden love between a mistress and her maid, especially one where the mistress longed to kneel at the feet of her maid. Was that really it, though?

Whatever the case, after that day Remilia had taken to stealing more of Sakuya's legwear, building up her own collection. Sakuya herself had already complained of the disappearances to her, though she believed it was a fairy's prank that needed to be stamped down—she was much too loyal to ever suspect her mistress of such mischief.

Remilia could have revealed her “prank” to Sakuya then and that would have been the end of it, but she couldn't resist the urge to take yet another pair of Sakuya's socks. What to take now, though? She had one of each kind already, so it wasn't as if she needed anything in particular. As she inspected the drawer, though, she caught a whiff of something unexpected: a pair of worn socks.

She found that pair quickly once she noticed that smell. It was a long white pair, of the kind that stretched almost to Sakuya's knees when she wore them, just the slightest bit dirtier than all the others. They were moist to the touch, though not disgustingly so, and smelled softly of Sakuya's feet. Remilia had been longing for a pair like this ever since she stole the first one, but knowing how immaculately clean Sakuya was, she thought it would be almost impossible to get it. Now that she had such a treasure in hand, she pulled them out without even thinking about how strange it was to find these dirty socks in Sakuya's drawer.

Just as soon as Remilia grabbed them, however, a magic glow appeared from one of those socks. The energy enveloped her. Suddenly a shift took place, the world around Remilia changing in a way she didn't fully grasp. She fell, and landed on something soft and moist, just before something with that same texture fell on top of her. It was big, and heavy, and it smelled like Sakuya's dirty socks. In fact, she thought it was exactly one of those socks. Had she shrunk? Had the sock grown? She couldn't be sure while stuck inside it, but she thought it was the former. She remembered reading in the paper about a new shrinking talisman Reimu was selling, and laughing over the photos of that tengu under its effects. How small had Aya been? The size of an ant? How was she going to make it back to her room at this size?

Remilia tried to crawl out of that sock, but it was hard to move with all that damp fabric weighing on her, and she had no real sense of whether she was going out or further in. Could she even make it out in time before Sakuya got back? Maybe not, but then, maybe she wouldn't need to. She closed her eyes and tried to focus her power to see if there was any way to break this spell and return to her normal size, but she was still no bigger than an ant when she heard footsteps in the hall outside.

She recognized the sound of Sakuya' steps at once, and tried desperately to find the sock's opening, but when she heard the doorknob turning, she stopped and lay perfectly still aside from the heaving of her chest.

Sakuya's footsteps stopped as soon as she opened the door and saw those two dirty socks lying on the floor. Slowly she walked over, sweeping the floor with her gaze as she went, on the lookout for whatever little prankster had triggered her trap. Kneeling by her drawer, she picked up one of the fallen socks and reached inside, pulling out the shrinking seal she had left inside. She grabbed the other sock too, meaning to put it away, but as her fingers curled around it, she felt a tiny little lump squirming under the fabric, and heard a most pitiful squeak.

Pinching the sock by the opening, Sakuya held the sock up before her face and saw how something tumbled inside it, finally coming to land right at the sock's toe. “Well, well; what do we have here? A little thief caught by the very socks she was trying to steal?” she mused, slowly swinging the sock from side to side. “I wasn't sure if hiding the seal in my dirty socks was the way to go, but apparently I made the right choice. You're not just a simple prankster, are you? If you were, you would have gone for one of the clean socks. But you went for the used ones instead, like a dirty little pervert. Well, since you went through all that trouble to get in there, I might as well reward you, right?” Remilia heard some noises going on below. Afterwards, the sock was lowered a bit, and as she looked towards the opening, she saw a huge bare foot sliding into it, toes wiggling to make way through all the moist fabric. She tried to back away, but there was nowhere to go. Soon they fell on her, pinning her against the end of the sock as Sakuya pulled it on as tight as it would go.

Sakuya put down her foot and grinned as she felt that thief being smothered under her toe, then put on her shoe again and curled her toes over the tiny thing. “Let's see if a few hours under my foot manages to fix you,” she said before heading out.

For the rest of the day Sakuya saw to all her maidly duties, making sure that the Scarlet Devil Mansion would be in perfect condition by night when her mistress awoke. Occasionally her attention was drawn down to her foot, where she could feel the shrunken miscreant squirming under her toes or between them; at times like those, she made sure to curl her toes and squeeze the tiny thing for up to a minute at a time, releasing her only once the squirming died away. Pervert or not, she couldn't imagine that the thief would dare to go anywhere near her socks after a punishment like this.

Finally, when darkness was settling in and Sakuya expected her mistress to be waking up at any moment, the head maid retreated to her bedroom where she took off her shoe and stripped off her sock, sighing as her foot was allowed to breathe again. “So, have we learned our lesson?” she asked as she reached into the dirty sock, feeling around for the tiny thief. “I have to say, I'm very tempted to leave you in there. You have a few more hours left before you grow back, and you've been a fun distraction from some of my more tedious work. But if you swear you'll stop stealing my socks and return the ones you stole, I'll let you spend that time somewhere more comfortable than under my foot.” The thief was so minuscule that at first Sakuya couldn't distinguish it from the balls of lint in her sock. She only figured out which was which when she felt one of those lint balls move. She gripped it tight between her fingers and brought it out into the lamp light to see who the culprit was.

Remilia was unrecognizable at a glance. Had Sakuya not taken a close look at her captive, there was no way she would have ever guessed that the puny thing she held between her fingers was her mistress. Her pink dress was torn and ragged, and soiled almost beyond recognition, having lost much of its color to the dirt and grime from Sakuya's toes. So too was her pale skin and blue hair. That face was definitely hers, though, and so were those bright red eyes staring back at Sakuya.

“Mistress!” the head maid gasped, gently dropping Remilia on her open palm. The vampire barely stirred. Of course; she must have been so worn down after all that time in her shoe. Sakuya's guilt flared up as she thought about everything she'd done to Remilia. “Mistress, I'm so, so sorry! I should have checked my sock to make sure it really was the thief inside. I swear I never thought you'd be in there. I should have told you about my trap, but... I didn't think you'd have any reason to come in here. Please, forgive me. I'll accept whatever punishment you believe this deserves. Shrink me after this and treat me the same as I did you. Worse! I don't deserve any mercy, not after what I did to you!” She poured her heart out, but still Remilia didn't answer. Small wonder, when it seemed she was barely conscious. Sakuya nervously licked her lip. If she had hurt Remilia in any way... she didn't think she could ever live with herself after that. She needed to fix her mistake as soon as possible. But how? Reimu had said the seal would wear off by itself, but there was still a long time before that.

Maybe Patchy could help; she knew a lot of magic, more than anyone else Sakuya knew. If anyone could help the mistress, it was definitely her. But would Remilia want anyone, even Patchy, to see her like this? At the very least she would want to be cleaned up first, Sakuya was certain.

“Please, allow me to wash you, Mistress. Then we can ask Patchouli to come and fix this.” There was a small glass of water next to her bed, one left over from last night. Sakuya carried her mistress to it, then dipped a finger inside brought the moistened tip over to Remilia, gently dabbing at her soiled dress and body, even turning her over to clean her back as well. She felt so guilty handling her mistress like this without her express permission, but there was no way around it if she wanted to set things right as soon as possible.

Remilia hardly moved during all this; Sakuya wasn't even sure if she was awake. After a while, though, she saw those tiny limbs stir again, and felt tiny fingers grip her skin, and she move her finger away to let her mistress stand. But if that's what Remilia was trying to do, then it seemed she wasn't strong enough yet, because all she did was move her hips up and down against Sakuya's skin. Then again, it didn't really look like she was trying to stand up. It looked more like...

Sakuya blushed at her own suspicions, and berated herself for thinking so ill of her mistress, but as Remilia's hips started working faster, there was no denying there was something unusual going on down there, especially once she felt a tiny something poking at her skin where Remilia's crotch was. Much as it embarrassed her, Sakuya had to know if her suspicions were true, so she put her fingertip down next to Remilia, and with her nail she turned her mistress over. She gaped when she saw that tiny shaft sticking out of a tear in Remilia's dress, grown and hard like a man's yet looking strangely fitting on the blue-haired vampire.

There was no denying it now; Remilia had been making love to her hand. But surely that was all a misunderstanding, wasn't it? It must have been some dream that had gotten her aroused, and she simply didn't realize what she was doing. But Remilia's eye were still full of lust when they fluttered open and gazed back at her face. “Sakuya,” she said, softly enough that her maid wondered if she'd even heard it. Her hand fell on her chest and slid down along her body until it reached her cock, delicate fingers massaging that throbbing rod. She moaned and sighed and whimpered as she touched herself, her tiny body writhing in Sakuya's palm. Her head turned aside and, cheek resting on her maid's hand, she stuck out her tongue and licked her skin, even nibbling on it with fangs so pitifully tiny they had no hope of ever piercing it. Then she rolled back around, and started humping Sakuya's hand.

Again and again she moaned Sakuya's name, shouting it before long. “Take me!” she all but screamed, with so much passion that Sakuya could not doubt she wanted it. She hesitated, unbearably confused about this whole situation, but when Remilia again begged to be taken, Sakuya couldn't help but comply, or at least try to. What exactly her mistress wanted, she really didn't know, but she took Remilia literally, grabbing the tiny vampire between her fingertips. Even smothered in their flesh, Remilia still strained to make love to that firm, warm skin, crying out her maid's name with each heated breath until with a whimpering cry her body tensed and then fell still, resting her head on the giant fingertip.

Sakuya was almost scared to speak afterwards, but after a minute she ventured to call her mistress's name. “Sakuya,” she replied, her eyes still closed as she nuzzled her finger. “Don't be sorry for me. I deserved your punishment. There was no mistake; I was the one stealing your socks. I should have told you sooner. Now that you know, I want to make it up to you. Use me any way you want. Make me worship you, or lick your armpits clean. Step on me like a bug, treat me like dirt.” “Mistress!” Sakuya gasped, and released Remilia to let her lie on her fingertip. “Please, hush before you say anything you'll regret later! You're delirious, miss; you were too long in my shoe and still haven't recovered. There's no way you'd be saying these things otherwise.” Then Remilia sat up on her fingertip, somehow managing to look regal despite everything, and looked her maid square in the eyes. “Sakuya! I thought you knew better than to second-guess your mistress. Am I going to have to discipline you?” Bewildered, Sakuya hurried to rattle off an apology, but Remilia stopped her with a wave of her hand. “I know it seems unbelievable. I could hardly believe it myself.” Her voice was softer now; she sounded almost reluctant. “The truth is, I enjoyed being trapped in your sock. I... I liked it when your toes held me, when they had their way with me. I don't know why, but I haven't been so excited in centuries. I loved how you treated me like a pest. I beg that you play along with it, at least for a little while more. Besides, didn't you enjoy punishing me? You said I was a fun distraction, no?” “That was before I knew it was you!”

“Then just forget that it's me again. I'm not your mistress; I'm the perverted thief who's been stealing your socks, and I deserve to be punished for it. Don't you deserve a little payback for all the worry I put you through?” Sakuya couldn't make up her mind. As Remilia's maid she was to obey her mistress in everything, but did that really extend even to something like this? Finally she held out her arm and dropped her mistress, who landed right at her feet. “Forgive me, mistress,” she muttered even as she raised her foot over the tiny vampire's head. Sakuya half expected to hear Remilia telling her to stop, saying that she had changed her mind after all, but she just lay trembling on the floor while Sakuya's foot hung over her.

Finally, Sakuya shut her eyes and put her foot down as softly as she could. She almost moved it away as soon as she felt her mistress squirming under her sole, but she made herself keep still. She could feel Remilia squirming down there, but was it because her mistress wanted to get out, or because she was enjoying herself? She couldn't make up her mind, and before long she sat down to check.

She found Remilia stuck to her sole, and turned her foot around to look at her. “Was that what you wanted, mistress?” she asked. Remilia didn't answer and she hardly moved at all, and Sakuya worried that her mistress had passed out under her foot, but before long she realized that Remilia was simply too busy to answer; busy licking her servant's sole.

Sakuya still could not believe her eyes. There was no way her mistress would willingly lower herself to this level! But there was no denying it. Remilia was licking her foot, and she was enjoying it. “For Mistress to do a thing like this... it must make her truly happy,” she thought. “If this is really what Mistress wants, then it will be my honor to please her in every way I can.” Again she put down her foot, allowing it to rest more firmly on the floor this time. It still felt wrong to be abusing her mistress, but if Remilia truly wanted it, Sakuya would do everything in her power to fulfill her wishes. After a while she stood, letting her weight rest naturally on both feet, and took a few tentative steps, keeping her focus on Remilia in case her mistress asked her to stop. She walked slowly around the room, growing more comfortable with every step she took until she was walking normally. After all, it was silly to worry that she might hurt her mistress when Remilia had survived all that time in her sock without issue, and when Sakuya knew her mistress to be so strong.

A few minutes later, Sakuya sat again and pulled up her foot. Remilia was plastered to her sole even more firmly than before, her clothes dirtier and more torn up. If there had been any hope of salvaging them before this, now they were surely a lost cause, she thought as she slowly wiggled her toes, admiring how utterly small and helpless Remilia seemed beside the creases of her sole.

“Have you learned your lesson yet, thief?” she asked, smiling over Remilia's pitiful squirming. “I'd better keep punishing you, just to make sure.” Sakuya pulled up her other foot, on which she still wore her dirty sock, and pressed her soles together, utterly smothering the tiny Remilia between flesh and cotton. If Remilia tried to move at all, Sakuya couldn't feel it, not while she was rubbing her feet together and rolling the little mistress around between them. Here again, Remilia might as well have been a piece of lint, so completely did Sakuya's soles dominate her body.

“And what about now? Have you learned your lesson yet? Maybe I should give you the chance to prove it.” Sakuya moved her feet apart and let Remilia drop on the bed between them. “Kneel,” she said, and was delighted when Remilia quickly obeyed, looking up at her with such awe and lust, and looking the same way at her feet when Sakuya stretched and scrunched her soles by turn. She hadn't thought of it before, but Remilia looked absolutely adorable at that tiny size. More than that, seeing how small her mistress was beside her made Sakuya feel more powerful than ever before. Why, even her pinkie toes were bigger than Mistress and could probably flatten her with their mere weight.

“Very good. But now let's see if you really know how to behave. Worship my foot and I'll consider letting you go without any more punishment.” Sakuya moved her feet closer together until Remilia could have reached out and touched both of them at once. In that tiny corridor that remained to her, Remilia turned to Sakuya's bare sole and pressed her face to it, giving Sakuya's foot a tender kiss.

Shivers ran up Sakuya's spine, and by reflex she moved her foot closer, lightly squeezing her mistress, but the pressure only made Remilia all the more excited. She ran her little hands over as much of Sakuya's sole as she could reach, kneading that heavy flesh while she kissed and licked her maid's salty skin. “There, that's a good girl,” Sakuya cooed at her little mistress, reaching down to pet her head while she worshipped. When she released Remilia, she watched as she shrunken vampire started crawling up her sole, passionately caressing every inch of her skin, licking up dirt and sweat without a care in the world. More than that, Remilia was clearly getting excited over it, and Sakuya found the feeling contagious. Without quite realizing what she was doing, she reached under her skirt and started pressing on her crotch, which was slowly but surely growing mustier over time.

Sakuya loved her mistress, and was glad to be pleasing her, but more than that, she was enjoying this incredible sensation of power that came from Remilia's fervent worship. Every stroke of that tiny tongue over her skin, every peck of those delicate lips against her sole, thrilled her to no end. She would never have asked for this had Remilia not enjoyed it, but since it made her mistress happy too, there was no reason not to indulge in it. Let her be the master and Remilia her servant, at least for today.

“Good girl,” she cooed at the little bug, and pressed her feet more firmly together, encasing Remilia in the flesh of her soles until only her little head was visible. “You've really learned your lesson now, haven't you?” “Y-yes,” Remilia gasped, shivering between her maid's mighty soles.

“Just 'yes'? That's not good enough. You need to know your place beneath me. From now on, you'll remember to address me as 'mistress', am I understood?”

“Yes, mistress!” Remilia's voice trembled with emotion, and she strained against Sakuya's sole, trying again to hump that warm, luscious skin.

Sakuya grinned, and put a bit more pressure on Remilia, enough to immobilize her from the shoulders down. “On second thought... 'mistress' really isn't good enough. You'll call me your goddess from now on, or I'll make you see why you should.” “Yes, Goddess!” Remilia shouted, and started hungrily licking Sakuya's sole, trying pitifully to hump her skin.

“Very good! What an obedient little bug. You deserve a reward for this, I think.” Sakuya could have left her squirming helplessly in there, but she had pity for the tiny thing and moved her feet apart, letting Remilia make love to her sole again, listening to her mistress whimpering in pleasure.

Leaning over her foot, Sakuya produced some saliva and let it fall on her foot, where it oozed down, narrowly missing the Remilia, at least until Sakuya put a finger at her mistress's back and moved her into the trail of spit. The tiny thing gasped as her body met that warm, sticky wetness. She moved her head away, but tried all the harder to thrust against Sakuya's skin.

The lovely, bumpy texture of her maid's sole was made all the more delightful by her lubricant, and Remilia couldn't get enough of it. Coupled with the dominant fingertip pinning her down and sliding her steadily up and down that humid skin, Remilia was practically in heaven, and even more turned on than when she'd been trapped in Sakuya's foot, at the mercy of those giant toes. “My goddess,” she moaned, over and over again, offering up her love and devotion to Sakuya.

“Do you really love my foot that much?” Sakuya chuckled over the little bug. Remilia could only answer with another moan. “Well, I like that you like it, but let's get one thing straight: I don't want you soiling my foot with your filthy semen. If you cum on my foot, I'll have to punish you. But I'm sure an obedient little bug like you won't give me any trouble, right~?” She pressed down on Remilia even as she spoke, practically grinding her mistress's little cock against her sole. It took all of Remilia's willpower to keep from cumming right then and there.

It was so hard to resist the pleasure assaulting her body, especially when Sakuya seemed hellbent on making her cum. She tensed up from head to toe trying to keep it in, and to keep herself from making love to Sakuya's foot again, whimpering more pathetically than ever as she tried to resist the temptation. “How are you holding up? You're not about to cum, are you? I'm hardly even touching you, after all. Or are you such a little pervert that just being on my foot is enough to get you going?” Sakuya said, twisting Remilia left and right under her fingertip.

“S-Sakuya!” the tiny thing gasped. Even with all her willpower, she was moments away from losing control of herself.

Sakuya upped the pressure even more.  Had Remilia been an ant and not just the size of one, she would have been crushed already. “What did you just call me?”

“I-I mean, Guh... G-guh...” Remilia was in a bind. If she spoke the word now she would cum on the spot, no doubt about it. Whatever she did, there was no pleasing her Goddess. She was both relieved and disappointed when Sakuya pulled her away from her foot, lifting her high into the air until she dangled by the arm before the head maid's face.

“How disappointing. It seems I'll have to punish you after all.” Sakuya's breath rushed over Remilia as she spoke, ruffling her hair and dress, and carrying the faint smell of the strawberries she ate last. “But first, let's strip those dirty clothes off of you so they don't get in the way.” She adjusted her grip on Remilia and pinched the back of her dress, tugging gently on it. But after suffering so much abuse at Sakuya's hands and feet, the dress couldn't take much more. That gentle tug ripped the top of it clean off. Sakuya frowned, disappointed she couldn't save it somehow, but then again, it had been ruined even before this. She shrugged it off and pinched with both hands what remained of Remilia's dress, tearing it apart with the slightest effort.

Now Remilia wore only her bra and a pair of panties which hung around her knees. It was the easiest thing in the world for Sakuya to tear then both off, leaving her mistress bare-naked blushing but making no effort to cover herself almost offering her body up to Sakuya. She shivered under that steely gaze, wondering what would happen to her now.

Sakuya's mouth hung over Remilia now, and slowly it opened wide, showing off the deep, dank cavern. Her warm, heavy breath washed over Remilia as her vast tongue slid out of her mouth, moving down to the tiny vampire. Remilia lay still as it came lower and lower, until the squishy pink mass settled right on her body. She squirmed in utter bliss under its touch, and was still squirming even as Sakuya's tongue pulled her back into that gaping maw.

Spit held her gently in place while she spread her arms and bucked her hips against that vast surface, reveling in the feeling of all those taste buds rubbing against her body. She ran her fingers through them and pushed against them with her toes, trying to get a grip, but they proved too slippery for that. Then Sakuya closed her mouth and left her in perfect darkness.

Sakuya could feel her mistress hard at work inside her mouth, humping her tongue like a horny rabbit in mating season. For a moment she considered telling her to keep it in again, but that would be an impossible request with what Sakuya was planning to do to her.

She started out slowly, cupping her tongue a bit to let spit gather where Remilia lay. Then she started tilting it left and right, letting the little pool of spit slide back and forth and carry Remilia along. It made Sakuya smile to see how easy it was, how helpless her little mistress was against her mere tongue. “I can do anything I please,” she thought, suddenly turning her tongue over and letting Remilia fall to the bottom of her mouth, where she was soon smothered under Sakuya's tongue. There was no air for her there, and it wasn't long before the tiny vampire started to want for it. Not that she needed it to live, but going without it for long was uncomfortable, to say the least. Even as her body sought pleasure from the warmth and slippery smoothness of Sakuya's mouth, she struggled to dig her fingers into that skin and pull herself out.

Remilia made some progress, albeit slowly, but she hadn't moved even a centimeter when Sakuya sensed what she was doing and nudged her back inside with a little slip of the tongue. It slithered and writhed over the tiny vampire, pushing her around without breaking a sweat. She was starting to feel the effects of suffocation now, her limbs growing stiff and weak, her thoughts growing blurry. Had it been anyone else doing this to her, she would have been furious, but knowing that it was Sakuya somehow made it all okay. She was so utterly obsessed with the giant maid, more than she had ever been with anyone else. Right then and there, Remilia would have accepted any abuse from Sakuya, even being chewed up and swallowed alive, though she doubted Sakuya would do anything so cruel.

After some minutes she was scooped back onto Sakuya's tongue and gasped for air. She had just enough time to catch her breath before Sakuya started tossing her around again, her tongue easily flicking the shrunken vampire back and forth all over the inside of her mouth, showing off the incredible power it held. Wasn't long before it pinned Remilia to the top of her mouth, pushing her steadily back and forth.

A minute later, Remilia came onto that domineering tongue. It was only a minuscule droplet of semen to Sakuya, but still she sensed the taste at once, and sloshed it around in her mouth, savoring the subtle flavors of her mistress's seed. Then she swallowed, and went right back to pushing Remilia around.

Even though she'd just come, it took the tiny vampire less than a minute to get hard again, and no more than five to reach climax, tensing up as she shot out a second, smaller load. And still Sakuya wasn't done with her. She kept it up, over and over again. After the third time Remilia thought she had surely reached her limit now, but Sakuya proved her wrong. Even with her body growing sore from the tongue's constant attentions, it still never failed to get her hard again. She only wished there was more of her seed to offer up.

Now she was barely conscious, but still Sakuya kept tossing her around, making of the tiny vampire her toy. And Remilia wasn't the only one getting excited, either. Sakuya had started touching herself some time ago, and before long she was wet enough for it to seep through her panties. She hadn't meant for things to get this heated at first, but now that they had, she couldn't resist going all the way. She reached inside herself and started sliding her fingers in and out, smearing cum on her clit and rubbing it vigorously.

Caught up in her pleasure, she abused Remilia even more, pushing her hard against her teeth and smothering her mercilessly under her tongue. She chuckled and moaned, made Remilia's whole body vibrate with the sound of her voice; another reminder for the shrunken vampire that she was nothing before her towering goddess of a servant. When Sakuya's moaning reached its peak during orgasm, the sheer power of it pushed Remilia over the edge one last time. She gasped and trembled as her body struggled to squeeze out what few tiny droplets of cum remained in her, and finally, exhausted, she passed out, nestling on the giant tongue.

-----

“Mistress. Mistress. Are you awake yet?” Remilia sat up a start, blinking her eyes open as she looked around and wondered what had happened. She was in her room now, lying in bed with the covers up to her waist, wearing her usual nightgown. Sakuya stood at the door. “Ah, did I wake you? My apologies, Mistress. You must have been stirring in your sleep, then.” “It's quite alright,” Remilia said, looking past Sakuya at the hall behind her. There were no windows in Remilia's room, nothing that would let in sunlight, but judging by all the lit candles out in the hall, it must have been dark out already. High time she got out of bed. “Is my meal ready yet?” “Not yet. It will be in a few minutes, however.”

“Then I'll be down in a few minutes. You may leave me now, Sakuya.” The maid bowed and calmly turned around, leaving the room and closing the door behind her. Remilia pulled off the covers and hoped out of bed, yawing as she went to get dressed. She was strangely sore this morning, and for some reason she struggled to remember what had happened before she went to sleep. Why, she couldn't even remember getting into bed last morning. She'd be sure to ask Sakuya about it, if the chance ever came up. In the meantime, she finished getting dressed and went down for her evening meal, starting the night with a cup of tea and some biscuits drenched in human blood.

“Delicious as always! Thank you for the meal, Sakuya,” she said, standing up as a fairy came to pick up her dishes. “I think I'll go out for a stroll now. Will you accompany me?”

“Of course, Mistress. Though, I hope I'm not overstepping my bounds by suggesting that this morning you accompany me in my work instead.”

Remilia frowned. “What do you mean? And what is that paper you're holding?” she asked, nodding at the small rectangle that Sakuya had pulled from her apron pocket.

“This? Its just one of Reimu's shrinking seals.”

At those words, Remilia's mind was flooded with memories of last night's events. Indecent memories, of actions ill-befitting an aristocratic mistress like herself. Yet the memories sent her little heart a-flutter all the same, and she couldn't keep a hint of red from tinging her entire face as she shuffled under Sakuya's gaze, suddenly feeling very, very small beside her maid. She opened her mouth to speak, but pursed her lips and cast a look around to make sure no one was around to overhear. “Does anyone else know about... what happened?” she finally asked.

“No one, Mistress. I wouldn't dream of sharing your secret with anybody.”

The answer eased Remilia's mind a bit, though still she wasn't sure how to feel. She wanted to tell Sakuya to forget about that night's events and never bring them up again, but as she looked at the shrinking seal and thought of ending up in Sakuya's power again, she couldn't resist the temptation. “Very well,” she said, trying to sound composed and in control. “I suppose it couldn't hurt to try it one more time to see how it goes. But after today, you're not to speak of this again unless we're alone in my room, or in yours.” “As you wish, Mistress,” Sakuya smiled and held out the seal, touching it lightly to Remilia's forehead. The vampire shut her eyes at the magical glow, and when she opened them again, her maid was once again the Goddess she'd been last night, towering like a skyscraper over her puny mistress.

The floor shook with Sakuya's steps as she stepped closer, setting her colossal black shoes down beside the shrunken vampire. Together they must have been near as big as the mansion itself. Remilia shivered as she gaze up along the full length of Sakuya's elegant figure, all the way up to her distant face, whose eyes looked on her as though she were a mere toy.

“Well, well, if it isn't the thief from last night. Come back for more punishment? I'll be happy to give it to you, then.” Sakuya crouched over Remilia, powerful legs flexing overhead to bring her divine figure closer. A hand reached down from heaven, plucking puny Remilia off the floor, and brought the little vampire under Sakuya's godly gaze. “But first let's get these off of you. A bug doesn't wear clothes, after all.” She handled Remilia masterfully with her long, powerful fingers, stripping her of her hat, dress, shoes, and everything else, then tucked it all away in her apron pocket before squeezing the little bug she held in her grip. “Unfortunately, I'm too busy right now to give you the attention you deserve, but don't worry; I know the perfect place to keep you n the meantime.” She tugged on the cuff of her white sock and dropped Remilia inside, then shook her foot around until the bug was flung down to the tip of her sock. There her toes took charge of Remilia at once, curling around her and squeezing until she was hopelessly plastered to the side of the second digit. Even a toe-wiggle didn't knock her loose, and once Sakuya was satisfied that her little toy wouldn't be getting away from her, she hopped to and headed for her next daily task.

And though Remilia couldn't move, she was more than happy just to bask in the might of her Goddess once more, offering up all her worship and adoration to her maid's titanic toe.