- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Jason gets a chance to massage his roommate's feet, only to start shrinking once he finishes.
RATING: PG
TAGS: F/m, Shrink (Doll), Feet, Unaware, Slow size change, Shrinking out of clothes
Jason had known all day long that he was set to shrink today. The doctor had told him as much just yesterday, when he visited the clinic complaining of flu-like symptoms. A quick test had confirmed that he'd caught the shrinking virus, and that the first bout of shrinking would manifest soon.

Had he heard that a couple months ago, Jason would have been scared out of his mind. Fortunately there was a very effective treatment for the shrinking disease now, so he wouldn't have to spend more than an hour at his shrunken size. All he had to do was take a medicine once he finished shrinking and he would instantly start growing back to his normal size.

He picked up the medicine at the pharmacy and went home to chill and prepare for tomorrow. Since then he had been on the lookout for the onset of his shrinking. Yet, when he finally did start shrinking just a few minutes into the evening, Jason found himself too distracted by his roommate's feet to notice.

Jessica had arrived just half an hour ago after another long day of class, complaining of how tired her feet were. She plopped down next to him on the couch, and when she kicked off her shoes and stripped off her socks, Jason couldn't keep from looking at her feet. He had always been a fan of them, though he tried not to let it show. Usually he was content to steal glances at them from across the room, but today he felt brave enough to try for a little something more.

“You want a foot rub to relax?” he said, broaching the topic in the only way he could think of. He regretted it as soon as he spoke; the words sounded so awkward to his ear. His heart sank when she frowned at him. Yes, she was on to him; now she'd surely think he was a freak and know to stop going barefoot around the house.

“Don't you have that shrinking thing to worry about? You really up for rubbing my feet at a time like this?” Jessica had caught the virus over the summer but had been asymptomatic, so she wasn't worried about catching it from Jason now.

“Eh, it's fine. Plus, I gotta thank you somehow for helping me out with this thing; might as well do it in advance.” He would have to spend a lot of time at a very vulnerable size while he slowly grew back to normal, and Jessica would have to help him out with any problems that came up.

“Knock yourself out, then.” Jessica swung her feet up onto the seat between them, scrunching her sole and then splaying her toes. Jason could have jumped for joy, but he kept himself under control, casually grabbing her feet and placing them on his lap.

Those feet were everything he could have wished for, everything he had ever dreamt of. Silky smooth, soft yet firm—their texture was a delight to the touch. They were a tad bit moist still, but that soon evaporated out of them, and despite spending all day in Jess's shoes, they weren't smelly in the least.

He tried not to let on how much he was loving this, but couldn't help holding them with great reverence, like an object of worship. Tenderly he sank his thumbs into their soles, kneading deep into their flesh to get at the tension underneath with an expertise born from all those afternoons spent rubbing his aunt's feet as a kid. Jessica didn't speak a word, but the sighs and moans that escaped her lips told him just how well he was doing.

Jessica lay back and closed her eyes to batter enjoy Jason's care, and before long she appeared to have fallen asleep. “Hey, Jess,” Jason said, calling her a few more times to confirm she was asleep. When she didn't answer, he carefully lifted her feet off his lap, slipped off the couch, and let them down on his seat, right near the edge.

He knew it was wrong, and he knew that he risked being caught, but after spending so long touching and thinking of Jessica's feet, he couldn't resist; he knelt by the couch and leaned in towards Jess's feet. From the moment those soles pressed against his cheeks, covering his eyes, toes resting softly on his forehead, Jason felt he was in heaven. He breathed in, savoring the soft aroma of Jess's feet, and sighed, letting his warm breath caress those soles. “Okay, that's enough. Quit it before she wakes up and sees you,” he said to himself, but after dreaming of this day for years, practically since the day he'd met Jessica, he was in no hurry to stop; the risk of being caught only made it all the more thrilling.

Jason closed his eyes and put all his focus on enjoying the delightful sensations of those feet as he slowly rubbed his face up and down her soles. So focused on it was he that he didn't notice when his shrinking started, not until he was startled by his shirt slipping down his shoulders and falling to the floor, together with his pants.

By then it was already too late; the paralysis that always accompanied the shrinking process had set in, and he couldn't move a muscle; he was stuck shrinking with his face against Jessica's feet.

His shrinking and paralysis alike were terrifying. Adrenaline filled Jason's bloodstream and set his heart to racing as his animal instincts railed against everything that was happening to him. Through it all, however, the awareness of Jessica's feet remained in the back of his head, and with it the thought of how big they were getting compared to him. Even when he'd shrunk down enough that his face couldn't reach them anymore, he still thought of them. Eventually his terror gave way to a growing fascination as he realized that by the time he finished shrinking Jessica's feet would be big enough to smother his entire body under a shapely sole. Now he urged his shrinking to finish up, not so that he could grow back as soon as possible, but so he could see for himself the size of those lovely feet which lay so very close to him and yet so painfully out of reach.

Jason tried to stand as soon as he had regained some control over his body, only to fall over backwards when he tried to straighten his stiff legs. Lying on his back, he finally saw how big everything was. Jason felt like he'd been transported to a land of giants; at just half a foot tall, everything towered over him, and everything was out of reach. But instead of being scared over his helplessness, he was thrilled at the sight of Jessica's soles above. They were for sure bigger than him, though he wouldn't get a sense of just how huge they were until he'd completely recovered from his paralysis, crawled out of his clothes, and climbed up the couch to meet them.

From their heels to the base of their toes, both soles were as tall as Jason himself; if he stretched his arms overhead, he could just reach the tips of her toes. Each sole was as big as a mattress. Standing before one, he felt the warmth radiating from it over his whole body. He reached out to touch it, and almost melted at the feeling. He stepped forward and pressed his whole upper body against it, basking in the heavenly sensations. There he stayed until suddenly that giant foot leaned forward and pushed him onto his back.

Jessica stirred, making Jason fear that she was about to wake up and see what he was doing, but she only rolled onto her side, her feet now resting one atop the other.

Jason hesitated. Much as he wanted to, he knew he couldn't stay down here with her feet forever. Eventually she would wake up, and if she ever saw or felt what he was doing, she would have a lot of questions that he didn't have any good answers for.

The medicine was down in his pants pocket. He could take it, go away to his room, and stay there until it took effect. He had already done more with her feet than he'd ever thought he'd have the chance to do; sticking around for anything more was a huge risk. Still, it was a risk that Jason was willing to take.

Once Jessica had stopped moving, Jason crawled back to her feet and knelt in front of them. He pressed his hands to them and started rubbing, eager to enjoy every inch of those lovely soles with this new, incredible detail. Whatever questions Jessica had, he would deal with them when they came up. Whatever else happened, he would at least make of this a day he'd remember for the rest of his life.