- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
An older Kanna and Riko toy with shrunken civilizations, until Riko realizes that those little round things aren't just novelty items.
RATING: PG
TAGS: Nano, Unaware, Mouth play, Hand play, Feet, Footwear, Legwear, Crush, Destruction, Vore, Magic.

Half an hour had passed since the Earth was thrust into utter darkness. In the blink of an eye, not only the sun and moon but even the stars had winked out of existence, leaving the planet in fear and chaos. Millions of accidents had taken place in the seconds after everything went dark, and even now one could hear pained cries and sirens wailing across every city in the western hemisphere, while billions wondered what had become of the sky—what would become of them all.


Suddenly, there was light. A fairly dim light, yet still blinding to eyes now used to the darkness. The tried to look at its source, squinting at what seemed a shifting, amorphous light, until a slight darkening helped them see better. Yet who among them wouldn't have preferred blindness to the sight which met them now? For everyone who looked at the sky in that hemisphere saw five giant fingers reaching towards them.


When first they saw them, all anyone could say was that they were huge, but as they came closer, filling up ever more of the sky, the giant hand casting its endless shadow upon the Earth, the people began to understand just how unbelievably immense those fingers were. To the people in California, it wasn't long before the vast majority of the sky was taken up by a single fingertip. With what little light still reached them, they could see the immense mountains and valleys of the fingerprint hanging up above, bigger by far than any on Earth. There wasn't a city on Earth that couldn't fit in the depths between those fingerprint ridges, and only the very largest would have been too big to fit in the pores they saw up above.


All this they could saw in only a fraction of a second before they were pulverized by the cataclysmic impact of that fingertip. Those hanging mountains fell on the Earth, piercing the crust on contact and instantly obliterating any and all life caught under them. Not even the state's mighty mountains could resist the giant fingertip, and all gave way to it like mere piles of dust.


The same scenes of destruction played out wherever those colossal fingers gripped the planet, wiping out countries, sending out vast tidal waves, splitting the crust with mile-wide cracks from which spewed forth red hot magma in quantities not seen on Earth since life emerged on the rocky planet. Towns and cities were swallowed up in those cracks, and all over the planet while countries were rocked to their core by earthquakes that leveled every building in their path, uprooted trees, and sent massive landslides down the slopes of every mountain still remaining on Earth.


The destruction was unfathomable, and that was before the unprecedented tidal waves reached shores all over the planet. By the time those fingers had started to pull the Earth up towards the source of the light, the vast majority of humans had already perished. And as they were pulled out into the light, those humans who yet lived—thousands where before there had been billions—looked to the sky and beheld the architect of their apocalypse. Light skin, white hair, rosy cheeks, and blue eyes were what they saw, on a face that still had the roundness of youth. This person, this colossus beyond compare, though they could see so little of her, seemed like no more than a girl of fifteen. And yet, as the girl beheld the planet, taking in its ruined surface with an emotionless look, the surviving humans felt as though they stood in the eyes of a deity.


Some raised their arms to the sky in prayer, begging this youthful goddess for mercy. Others screamed like mad as their minds came to realize how utterly insignificant their lives were in the face of such immensity. But the girl eyed them as impassively as before. Their screams, their hopes, their fears, were all nothing to her—the humans under her eyes might as well not have existed.


“Hmm,” she muttered as she beheld the little planet. What thoughts was she turning over in her godly head, as she held their world between her fingers? Her face was so inexpressive that none could even guess. It came as a total shock to them when the girl opened her mouth wide and began moving the planet towards it, her tongue sliding forward to receive them.


Even those who had been praying started screaming now as they realized what this girl had in store for them. Their planet fell on her tongue, and as the pink appendage pulled them deeper into her unfathomably giant mouth, her lips closing behind them to leave them in total darkness, her saliva began the work of dissolving their little world.


Kanna Kamui rolled the tiny Earth around as though it were nothing but a piece of candy, caring not one bit for the plight of the few humans still alive on it. Her spit dissolved the crust in a matter of seconds, then the mantle slowly oozed out onto her tongue. The planet's solid core took longer to dissolve, and she was rolling it around her mouth for half an hour afterwards, sucking on it like a piece of candy, before finally crushing it between her molars and swallowing. After that she reached into her candy bag and pulled out another planet, casually subjecting it to the same apocalypse at the first, moments before she finally reached her longtime friend Riko Saikawa's home.


Riko had been anticipating Kanna's visit all day long. As soon as she heard Kanna's knock, the young teen ran to open the door, sliding to a stop right in front of it. “Hi, Kanna!” she said as soon as she saw her friend's adorable face. “Come in, come in! Do you want a drink? I just made some lemonade for us to share!”


“That sounds good,” said Kanna. Riko closed the door behind her as she stepped in, then led her by the hand to the kitchen. “Ah! Kanna's hand is so soft,” she thought, as she entwined her fingers with Kanna's, reveling in the other girl's touch. Once in the kitchen, she pulled back a chair for Kanna, then served them a single glass of lemonade with two straws for them to share.


As she sat down, Riko heard a crunching noise and noticed that her friend was eating something, then after Kanna swallowed she saw the other girl pull something out of a bag she'd brought with her and throw it in her mouth. “What's that you're eating, Kanna?” she asked.


Kanna stored the tiny world in her cheek before answering. “It's a tiny planet. Do you want one?” she asked, holding out her bag.


“A tiny planet?” Riko peered into Kanna's bag, then reached inside to grab one of the little balls she saw inside. Her fingers scraped several planets, visiting cataclysmic destruction to all, before seizing on just one that she pulled out to examine. “Oh, I see! They really do look like tiny planets!” Riko giggled as she rolled the little Earth between her fingers, casually turning the entire planet' surface into a wasteland and wiping out all remaining life on it. “That's cute! Where did you buy these? I've never seen them before.”


“I don't buy them. I make them appear,” said Kanna.


“Oh, really? That's really amazing! I wonder how it tastes.” After inspecting it, Riko tossed the little thing into her mouth. She rolled it around for a few seconds and found it a bit salty. “Aaah!” she cried out as she bit down on the planet and spilled all its red-hot contents out into her mouth. The ocean of spit in her mouth prevented it from actually burning her, but it still felt like she had bitten into something really spicy. She breathed through her mouth so the air could cool it down before finally swallowing. “Gah! That thing was way hotter than it looked!”


“You're supposed to let it dissolve in your mouth, not eat it all in one go,” Kanna explained. Still sucking on her own little planet, she reached into her bag and pulled out another. “Here, try again.”


Riko was skeptical, but she did as Kanna suggested and put the little sphere into her mouth. This time there were quite a few survivors, as the humans in this version of the Earth had evolved to be much hardier before they were plucked from their universe to become the young teen's snack. Those people were left floating in Riko's spit once she had rolled the planet around, or clinging to taste buds bigger than Everest—at least until Riko took a sip of lemonade that picked up all those germ-sized people. Every last survivor was then flushed down her throat when she swallowed, and spilled into her stomach to be digested.


“I don't know, Kanna,” Riko muttered after a while. “This doesn't taste all that good. It kinda tastes like metal.”


“Well, most planets are full of metal, aren't they? What did you think it would taste like?”


“Is that really how it's supposed to taste? I don't think I like them, then.” Riko cautiously cracked what remained of the planet with her teeth, taking it easy so she wouldn't hurt herself this time, but it didn't taste any better. She swallowed and took another sip of lemonade to wash it down. “Are there any other flavors?”


Kanna thought for a moment. “Would you like a chocolate planet?”


“Oh, do you have one? I'd love to try it, then!”


“I don't, but I'll try to make one appear.” Kanna closed her eyes and focused, then after a minute she held up her hand between her and Riko. A magic circle showed up on her palm, and in a flash of light, a tiny little brown sphere suddenly materialized. “Sorry it took a while. It's very hard to find planets made of chocolate.” Indeed, she had only ever detected a small handful of planets like that; they had probably been turned to chocolate as a result of some bizarre magical catastrophe. In this one even the people and all living beings had all been turned to chocolate, and still carried on their chocolaty existence down on its surface.


Despite being made of chocolate, this planet proved way sturdier than the others, and didn't break apart simply for being held by Riko's fingers. On the other hand, it did start to melt as her body warmth seeped into it.


Bringing it to her mouth, Riko bit the little chocolate planet in half, and delighted as the warm, molten filling spilled onto her tongue. As soon as they were inside her, the billions of tiny chocolate people melted, yet they remained horribly aware of their chocolate bodies as these turned to liquid and joined together with the rest of the planet, and even as all of it dissolved in Riko's saliva and was sent down to her stomach, doomed to experience in perfect awareness their digestion and assimilation into her body before their awareness was finally dissolved along with the rest of them.


“That was so good! Here, Kanna; try some!” She brought the other half of the planet to her friend's mouth, pushing it inside as it opened up for her. Kanna's lips closed around her fingers and licked the melted chocolate from them, making Rio blush, but she didn't pull them back out until Kanna had finished.


Kanna was glad that her friend had liked her candy, and she tried to think of something else she could do for Riko with her magic. Finding another chocolate planet would be hard, but an ice planet would be easy. She made a couple appear on her hand and dropped them in the lemonade glass to help it cool and to spice up the drink. Billions of people floated in the lemonade, their eyes hurting from the sweet and sour liquid, and the two girls took turns drinking them up until the lemonade was all finished.


Riko then invited Kanna to her room, where the two girls kicked off her shoes and sat together on the bed. “Saikawa, Do you want to play with the planets?” Kanna asked, pulling out another from her bag.


“Play with them?How are we supposed to play with those candies?”


“Not candies. I told you, they're tiny planets.”


Riko frowned. “But that's just the name of those candies, isn't it? They're candies made to look like little planets.”


Kanna shook her head. “I find these planets in other universes and bring them here. They're all different versions of Earth, I think, with humans and everything.”


“But that... that... that's just not possible! You're pulling my leg, aren't you, Kanna? This is one of your pranks? It has to be. I mean, if you're telling the truth, that would mean that we... that all those people...” Riko's stomach sank just thinking about it. “A-and how would you even know that's what they are? I mean, you can't actually see any people on those things, can you? No, it can't be real planets. Shrinking things isn't possible, even with your magic, right?”


Kanna popped the planet into her mouth and stood up. “Do you want me to show you?”


“Sh-show me? Show me what?” Riko's heart was racing now.


“That I can really make tiny people. Watch.” Kanna turned to a big empty space on the floor and focused. Riko wanted to tell her to stop, but she couldn't. As much as it scared her, she had to know if what Kanna had told her was true.


A magic circle appeared on the floor, like the ones from when Kanna had summoned new planets but much bigger, about the size of a welcome mat; when it disappeared, it left behind what looked like a layer of dirt on the ground, shaped like the country China. And indeed, that's just what it was; a shrunken down China from another world, and all over the country more than a billion people gaped in horror at the gigantic girl who towered over them. With a single step, the tips of Kanna's dainty pink shoes landed just outside the country's coastline; their impact was like a powerful earthquake, and the shock wave that they blew over the little country sent entire cities flying, sprinkling out over the rest of the country while Kanna crouched to inspect it.


“Kanna!” Riko jumped off the bed and walked next to her friend, frowning at the shrunken China. “Why did you put a bunch of dirt appear in my room? Now I'm going to have to clean it up.”


“It's not dirt, it's a country. Can't you see the cities?”


“A country? Y-yeah, right! All I see is a bunch of dirt and moss. I'm going to get the broom, wait for me here and don't put any more dirt in my room!”


Riko hurried away out before Kanna could say anything else, stepping on the tiny China as she went. Her foot fell on the country's southern shores, and the whole of Fujian province was flattened under her white sock, with destruction spreading for hundreds of miles around. She took another step, and the mighty Himalaya Earth's, greatest mountains, were demolished under her foot, putting up so little resistance that she barely felt a crunch. Then she stepped out the door, leaving the billion survivors alone with Kanna.


“Hm,” the young dragon murmured, turning her eyes on the little China with a considering look, seeming to those germs below like she was passing judgement on them—a goddess of punishment weighing the country's sins. Suddenly she reached for them, and with her fingernails she plucked out the whole of Beijing from its surface. I was about the size of a quarter to her, and she brought it up close to her eye to examine it.


Though much of the city had been destroyed when she grabbed it, there were still over a million people surviving down there, trembling under her godly gaze. “Dirt,” Kanna muttered, her voice exploding onto their puny ears and sounding to them as if she were passing judgement on them.


Yes, Saikawa had called them dirt, and that's what they looked like to Kanna too. Even from this distance she couldn't truly appreciate that what she held was a city, and one of the largest on Earth. There was no way this thing would ever convince Riko that she could really shrink planets.


Kanna slowly squeezed the tiny Beijing. Inch by inch the land and the city crumbled between her fingertips, debris raining down like meteors on the rest of the country below, until the whole city was gone. Only microscopic specks of dust remained lost in the wrinkles of her skin, and with them some lucky humans who now found themselves reduced to germs, far beneath the godly dragon girl's awareness. Only time would tell how long they'd be able to survive in a world that was thousands of times too big for them.


Looking the country over again, Kanna thought she should at least make some use of it before doing away with it, so she scooped up some more towns and cities, mountains and valleys and deserts, and licked them up, letting them all dissolve on her tongue, savoring the rich flavors that the ground held, crushing millions of people between her teeth, compacting them and their homes into a fine paste that got stuck between and atop her teeth even after she swallowed.


Once she was satisfied, Kanna looked at the little China, and thought about how to dispose of it. She didn't want to make Saikawa clean it up, but she didn't think she could simply put it back—though shrinking things was easy, growing them back hard, and the bigger they had to grow, the harder it was. Instead, Kanna held out her hand towards the country. Immediately a glow enveloped it, and the already puny country began to shrink smaller and smaller. Within seconds it was as small as a dinner plate, then a CD, a coin, and still it kept on shrinking. Only when they were too small to be seen did Kanna stop shrinking them, staring intently at the spot where the country had disappeared to.


To the microscopic humans, the wooden floor of Riko's room had become a terrifyingly massive landscape whose peaks and valleys were bigger than the planet Earth. Even the inhabitants of the shrunken planets would have been giants compared to them. And Kanna? She was so huge as to be unfathomable. Millions went mad simply from looking at the girl, their minds all but breaking as they tried to process scales that human minds were never made to understand.


Feeling curious about those microscopic specks, Kanna took off her shoes and slid her feet forward, resting them right by the place where she had last seen them all. Her stirrup stockings left her toes exposed to the tiny humans, toes which were to them as big as suns. Even a simple wiggle of her toes could have annihilated them all. Luckily for them, she pulled her feet away before any such destruction could befall the tiny people, and stood as Riko entered the room.


When Riko returned with her broom, she found her bedroom floor completely spotless. “Kanna, did you clean up for me? Thank you. I thought I was going to have to clean up the whole mess,” she said, and left the broom propped up by the door for now. She stepped forward, walking right towards the shrunken China whose presence she utterly ignored. Her foot appeared in the sky again, the same one that had crushed the Himalayas. Remnants of those mountains still darkened her sock as if no more than dirt.


The excruciating fraction of a second before her foot hit the floor seemed to stretch into minutes to those hundreds of millions of hapless soles caught underneath the unsuspecting girl. First the threads of her sock filled their view, then the individual fibers which made up those threads, even the smallest of which they soon saw was thicker than their country was long. Countless worlds could have lived in that tangle of cosmic strings, and countless could be crushed with a single step from that godly foot.


In the end, Riko didn't even step on the tiny China. The country was so pathetically small,so utterly insignificant, that it easily avoided all those threads and fibers which hit the floor around them, despite being right under the ball of Riko's foot. But even though they weren't hit, still the impact alone was enough to snuff out the country the very instant her foot hit the floor, and neither Riko nor Kanna would ever know the little speck's fate.


“Saikawa, I know how to show you now. This will prove it for sure.” Riko could hear the determination in Kanna's voice; it was something she couldn't say “no” to. She sat on the bed again and waited for Kanna to do whatever she was planning. Another magic circle appeared on the floor then, even bigger than the last one, this one filling up almost the entirety of  the empty space in her room. In the blink of an eye, much of the wooden surface was replaced by a grey carpet, here and there speckled with green and other colors. Kanna looked it all over before giving a satisfied nod and turning expectantly to Saikawa.


“W-what is this, Kanna?” the young teen asked.


“Tokyo,” she simply replied, and pointed down at the shrunken city. “Look. Come closer. You can see all the little cars and people moving around down there. See? It's real, just like I said.”


Riko was trembling as she climbed off her bed. Even from up there she could already see the movement Kanna spoke of, but still she went for a closer look, hoping that would disprove the truth she already suspected.


She knelt beside the city, put her hands down right beyond its outskirts, and held her face just above it. There she saw the tiny cars and people that Kanna had pointed out to her, all of them as small as dust mites. At first she hoped that they might be automatons of some sort, moving but not truly alive. As she watched them closely, though, she saw behavior that couldn't possibly be robotic. The tiny humans drove quickly away from her; they ran for their lives, or stood gawking at her in the streets, or ran into their little buildings to hide from her. When a lock of her long, brown hair grazed a couple buildings, they collapsed and the people nearby fled the scene before they too were crushed by her hair.


Riko gasped and quickly straightened up after that, sitting with her back against the bed.


“You see now? It's real, isn't it?” Kanna asked.


“It... It's real. It's all real,” Riko said, wide-eyed in disbelief. And if this was real, then everything else had been real too, hadn't it? The tiny China that Kanna had summoned up in her room, the even tinier planets they both had eaten... Thoughts swam in her head. How many people? How many had they killed? How many had she killed? How many billions of lives had been ended in her mouth, or under her foot, or between her fingertips? “I didn't mean to kill them,” she told herself. “I never knew they were real. So tiny. So helpless.” Kanna had known, she realized. She had known and still she had casually massacred billions, turned their very worlds into snacks for her satisfaction. 


“Riko. Riko. Hey, Riko.” At the sound of her voice, Saikawa looked at her friend as if seeing her for the first time, realizing what incredible power she must hold if she could shrink entire planets like that. All of this was so much to think of that it made her head spin. “Come here. Let's lie down together,” Kanna said, waving her over.


“Lie... down? Where do you...” Riko went quiet as Kanna took a step forward, flattening dozens of city blocks under her foot. Her other foot followed the first, and then she turned around in the city, trampling thousands more lives under her feet before crouching over them. Reaching back, she placed her hands on the floor, countless buildings crumbling at her touch, then lowered herself to the ground, making of the city her seat.


Riko was short of breath as she watched it all. So many people crushed under Kanna with even less consideration than if they were a bunch of ants. All those lives, gone forever, simply because Kanna had wanted to take a seat. It was a tragedy. And yet... seeing how massive Kanna was next to those insects, and how thoughtlessly she exterminated them, Riko couldn't help but feel awed. Kanna's body was like a mountain next to those people, though a mountain couldn't walk the land and crush cities like Kanna did. More than a mountain, Riko's friend was a goddess to them. So was Riko, for that matter, but she knew it was Kanna alone who deserved to be venerated.


She even looked the part of a goddess—lounging on that city like she owned it, stretching out her legs to flatten hundreds of buildings under her thighs and calves, showing no more interest in the millions of civilians her body terrorized than she would to a pile of dirt. Riko had always admired her friend, and maybe even obsessed over her a little, but what she felt now as she watched Kanna casually destroy so much of the city was stronger than anything she'd felt before.


Riko almost jumped when Kanna's eyes met her own. For a second she was flooded with guilt at having been staring at Kanna like that, but it seemed Kanna hadn't noticed anything wrong with it. “Aren't you coming?” Kanna said, eyeing Riko intently.


“O-oh, right! C-coming!” Riko said and stood up again, looking down at the city before her. Timidly she lifted her foot and moved it forward, until a good chunk of the city lay in the shadow of her sole. She considered giving them time to flee that part of the city, but that might take half an hour or more, and Saikawa would have no way of knowing if they'd all fled even then. No, she couldn't wait for them, not unless she wanted to upset Kanna. In the end she simply resolved not to think at all of what was going on under her foot.


But when it fell on the city, Saikawa was amazed at how much she loved the feeling of all those buildings getting crushed under her foot. It was such a subtle sensation, and yet she knew that many thousands of people must have died from that step alone. No, not people—thousands of dust mites, she corrected herself. Something so pathetically tiny as these things couldn't really be considered people. They were insects and nothing more, and insects deserved to be crushed.


Riko stepped back and pulled off both her socks before bringing her foot over the city again, wiggling her toes wiggling in anticipation as she thought of how good it would feel to step on it this time. She brought her foot down slowly, wanting to savor the sensation of every last building crumbling under her sole.


The people down below screamed and tried to run, but even with Riko taking her time, most were just too far from safety. One building after another cracked and crumbled against her sole as the immense mass of her foot came to fall on them, and soon that entire section of the city had been flattened underfoot, with thousands dead and hundreds more killed by a playful wiggle of Riko's toes. The young teen could have squealed in glee at the feeling and spent all day just stepping on those pathetic humans, but she saw that Kanna was getting impatient so she went up to her friend and sat down next to her, enjoying every time she demolished another part of the city.


Once Riko had joined her, Kanna reached down to the city center between them and plucked up a little skyscraper, holding it gently between her fingers. It was one of the tallest in the city, but it wasn't even as tall as any of the girls' toes. She tossed it in her mouth and ate it, then pulled up another to offer Saikawa. “Want some?” she asked.


Riko opened her hand to receive the tiny building. “Thanks!” she said as Kanna deposited it on her palm. it lay on its side, and as she peered closely at it, Riko could see countless little humans crawling out of the building. Stepping out onto her skin, the little specks looked around in awe at the landscape of this teen girl's palm, then looked at her face and trembled, wondering what would become of them now. When she curled her fingers just a bit, it was like an earthquake to the little humans. The land on which they stood warped and folded in on itself. Wrinkles on her skin closed around them and held their tiny bodies captive, even crushing some of them. Then, Riko's mouth opened and she stuck out her tongue, setting it down right on the edge of her palm.


The people screamed and shouted as her tongue slowly slid towards them, a huge wall of pink thousands of feet wide. They tried to run, but there was no escape for them. Riko's tongue caught them in a matter of seconds, swiping them all up and crushing half of them in the process. When she lifted her tongue again, the survivors found themselves held against it by all its spit. The disgusting liquid covered them completely, and though they squirmed and struggled against it, they couldn't break free from it. As Riko carried them back into her mouth, they all flowed along with her spit up and down her tongue, between her taste buds and over them. She swished them around to savor them, thrilled to have so many tiny humans in her mouth, before swallowing. Even then some of them remained in her mouth, trying with all their might to escape, but she never noticed or cared about them. “Kanna, do you have any more of those tiny planets?” she asked, her voice shaking those survivors to their core.


Kanna held out her bag for Riko, and the young teen reached inside, pulling out one of the tiny little spheres. She looked it over again, this time paying close attention to all the little continents. They were exactly like the Earth's, and as she eyed America, she wondered how many people were down there looking back at her, staring into an eye that was bigger than their entire planet. A lot of the little world's population had to be dead already, she thought, but rather than feeling guilty, she just giggled over it, her laughter shaking the planet to its core. Taking a deep breath, she blew softly on them. Winds stronger than any the world had ever known ravaged the land, tearing up huge chunks of earth and sending them flying like so many specks of dust, blowing away all the water that covered the planet. Within seconds there was no longer any green or blue on this side of the planet—nothing but dirt and mud. Turning the planet over, she smiled at the surviving hemisphere, then opened wide her mouth and gently lowered the planet on her tongue.


It didn't taste any better than it had the last time around, but that didn't matter to Riko—just knowing that she held an entire planet in her mouth had her so excited that she eagerly slapped it all around with her tongue, dashing it against the walls of her mouth while muttering in delight. After just a couple minutes she bit into it and chewed it to bits, not even caring about the hot magma spilling into her mouth, then swallowed it all with one gulp. “Kanna!” she said excitedly. “Let's roll around on the city! Smash it all up together!” Kanna agreed, and they both started rolling over the little city, flattening so many buildings under every inch of their bodies, until almost the entire city had been crushed. Only a little portion, about the size of a dinner plate, remained at the southern end of the city, and the two girls sat down on opposite sides of it, fending it in with their thighs.


“He-he! Your little friends didn't even last us five minutes. So pathetic~,” Riko said, grinning smugly at the remaining survivors. “Guess we'll have to go easy on you if you're going to last us any longer.” She looked at Kanna, wand watched as the young dragon licked a fingertip and lowered it to the city, tapping gently on the ground. Many tiny humans got stuck to her fingertip, and she raised them all to her mouth, sticking her finger inside to lick it clean until there were no more humans left.


Riko shuddered at the sight. As much fun as it had been to eat and smash those humans herself, she still thought it was way more exciting to watch Kanna do it. She even felt a little jealous of those tiny humans her friend had eaten; they were lucky enough to experience Kanna's body in a scale that she never could. Or, could she?


“Um... Hey, Kanna? If you can shrink down all those planets, does that mean that you can shrink anything down? Even...people?”


Kanna nodded, then looked up from the city to stare directly into Riko's eyes, making the other girl blush. Could it be that Kanna had already guessed what she was getting at? “Don't worry, Saikawa,” she finally said. “I would never shrink you. You're my friend.”


“Thank you, but... what if I... want... to be shrunk down?”


“Then I would shrink you.” Kanna tilted her head curiously. “Is that what you want?”


“Yes, please!” Riko cried out. “N-not as small as these little bugs, obviously. I don't want you to crush me, I just want to see you huge. I want to be so small that you can do anything you want to me.” Saikawa blushed after her confession. She hadn't meant to say all that, but once she started she couldn't hold back. She looked at Kanna nervously, wondering what her friend thought of her now.


“If I do shrink you, it'll be a while before I can grow you back. I already used up a lot of energy shrinking all those other things,” Kanna said.


“I-I don't care how long it takes. I want to be tiny either way.”


Finally, Kanna nodded. She held out her hands and at once a glow surrounded her friend. Little by little Riko shrank smaller, dwindling down in size until she was the same size as the little city's skyscrapers—a giant to the tiny humans, but still smaller than even Kanna's little toes. She stared at her friend in awe, mouth wide open as she took in the sight of that towering body, trembling with excitement. She watched as Kanna moved her legs and brought her feet forward, watched those giant soles as they hovered over what remained of Tokyo. Then she saw them fall on the city, getting a close-up look as all those little buildings were crushed under her delightful sole, knowing perfectly that she herself could be crushed just as easily.


Kanna's toes wiggled and settled down right in front of her. Far above, the young dragon looked at Riko with those big blue eyes that gave nothing away. Kanna looked divine like never before.


Riko couldn't resist any longer. She ran forward and jumped on Kanna's toes, climbing up her feet and her knees until she stood in Kanna's reach. When the dragon girl's hand reached for her, she shook in fear and excitement. She let those giant fingers take her and bring her onto Kanna's hand, where the little dragon's face loomed closer than ever. “You're really cute like this, Saikawa,” Kanna murmured, her soft breath washing over her tiny friend. Riko blushed at the compliment, and happily received a head pat from Kanna's pinkie finger. “You can stay this size for as long as you want. I'll take care of you like my little pet. Okay?”


Riko couldn't be happier. She hugged Kanna's finger with all her strength, holding on tight even when Kanna lifted it up to nuzzle Riko against her soft cheek. No matter what happened, Riko thought that she'd be happy to stay this size forever, as long as she spent it all with Kanna.