- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Forbidden Dish's most famous server, Lindsay, has a new boyfriend.

Chapter 1 of Lindsay Hungers For a New Boyfriend.

Image of Lindsay by OENAL.

Lindsay Hungers: LIndsay’s New Boyfriend


Wednesday, at Darren’s hotel suite main bedroom, San Fransisco

 

Darren pumped into Lindsay, her legs spread and interlocked above his hips. With each thrust, Darren bottomed out in her vagina and then twisted his body and ground his cock into her. The direction of the twist and grind varied with each thrust. Lindsay was in heaven. With each thrust, her breasts swayed severely towards her face and sides before recoiling back into position and jiggling a bit. With each thrust, her legs twitched violently, involuntarily when he bottomed out. If one didn't know better, this looked almost painful to said recipient of the pounding, but the effect was literally just the opposite for Lindsay. She loved it when he got rough near the end of their lovemaking sessions after a slow passionate buildup. She had cum several times already, but this was her best one of the night. The thighs of her legs quivered involuntarily and her face broke into a shriek "Yessss!" as she dug her fingernails into each of his biceps. She came violently, her love canal squeezing tightly on the full length of his shaft, coating it in her creamy liquids. An instant later, Darren pulled out and slammed his crotch into hers to the hilt and stayed there, his buttocks, shoulders and arms clenching tightly as she held onto his arms firmly, her body still shivering as it cooled down from her carnal high. He groaned as he grunted two, three, four, five, six times, pumping his semen into her, emptying his testicles of all that had been built up during the night.

Slowly coming down from their high, they held onto each other in bliss. For her, there was only one other thing which gave her such fulfillment. Lindsay kissed his cheek and put her mouth to his ear and whispered "I love you". Shifting his weight more to the side of her, he kissed her deeply on the lips. "I know." Smiling, they drifted off to sleep.

 (Lindsay)

For Lindsay, he was ‘the one’. She hadn’t told him much about her work other than she was a waitress at a very successful, upscale restaurant. She hadn’t even wanted him to have that information, but he had been persistent during one dinner date and she had to tell him something. She hadn’t wanted to mention her work place, lest he give in to temptation. Lest she give in to temptation. She had swallowed friends before, including her best friend’s boyfriend. She had swallowed boys she had dated. There was only one she felt a tinge of regret on, and that was the man she had met while on vacation in Sweden during her trip to Europe to help establish the first Forbidden Dish restaurant in Germany. Alex. But it wasn’t real regret. They had only known each other a short time and he had been very tasty.

Lindsay had met Darren at a chance meeting when she had decided to spend the morning at an art gala. Having been an art major at school (though she had not completed her B.A.), Lindsay would on occasion observe new art demonstrations on her off-time and had traveled to San Fransisco. The then dark-haired handsome stranger had seen her observing paintings and sculptures and had asked her opinion. He had been pleasantly surprised at her knowledge of intricate details about their methods of construction and he had shared her taste. He had been very complimentary of her brains and personality and that had really endeared her to him. Finally, someone that could see past her looks and value her other attributes.

Darren was in his late 20s, owned an IT firm which he had started up 4 years ago with a couple partners from his college fraternity and the business just begun to take off about 18 months ago. It looked like a very promising future. Though he lived and ran his business from Las Vegas, he had been in San Fransisco for a two-week IT conference and had decided to spend the third week simply to vacation in the area.

They had dated on and off for three weeks now – he had been a complete gentleman the whole time and had waited for her to make the first move sexually, which she had done on their third date. He had been more than a match for her on that front, resulting in her multiple orgasms on that occasion. And that had just been the start. She had become so infatuated with Darren that she had taken additional days off from Forbidden Dish, working just three days each of the last two weeks.

 

Wednesday, 7pm. Forbidden Dish

 

“You’ve been vore-warned”, she said to the boy when had brought her his paperwork.

Yes, it was corny, but she liked it. It was her standard line to persons bringing her their legal paperwork to her to ride the Virtual Vore. She had told him about the random shrinkage ability of the ride which would result in a .5% chance of the person being shrunk down and really eaten. This risk, albeit very small, had added to the appeal of the ride for thrill-seekers. It looked like for a moment, the boy had reconsidered and might chicken out, but then he went ahead. He was a shy kid, covering his genitals after he had removed his clothes and again when he went through the pre-rinse. When he hopped up on the tongue and removed his hands, Danielle could see why. His little turgid cock, while fully erect, could be no longer than her pinky finger. She suppressed a giggle. It wouldn’t do to show unprofessional behavior nor would it help in recruiting similar types of boys from riding the machine.

The boy, one of many that night, would survive the ride and live to retell his experience to countless others, thus insuring the good word-of-mouth advertisement that Forbidden Dish hoped for to garner new and repeat and youthful customers.

 

Wednesday, 9:30pm. Forbidden Dish

 

As Danielle dangled the 2-inch tall brown-haired tanned woman by the woman’s arms above her mouth, she heard “Oh no no no no!”, Danielle immediately stopped and brought the tiny woman about to view her face-to-body.

“What’s the matter?”


Nancy Ramirez had been an acquaintance of Danielle’s. The woman, in her early 30s had played with Danielle on a co-ed softball team. Though Danielle only knew Nancy from the softball team and occasional team celebrations out, she had liked the saucy latina. Nancy had a lesbian streak in her as well as a secret fantasy of being eaten and had visited Forbidden Dish on a curiosity after hearing about it from Danielle. Witnessing another woman eaten during a live demonstration by one of the servers had made her give in to temptation and ask Danielle to shrink and eat her. Danielle had finally been able to take a break from being the attendant-on-duty for the Virtual Vore ride as business had been much brisker than expected during the weeknight.

“I..I’m sorry Danielle. I just got a bit scared for a second. Go ahead.”

“OK”, said Lindsay and, readjusting her grip, she once again dangled the woman by her arms. Moving her above her mouth, Danielle closed her eyes and opened her mouth and…

 

“No no no no”, whimpered the woman, her tiny body shivering.

Danielle moved the woman away from her face, calming her.

“Sorry Danielle. I just get so excited when I see your mouth open so wide like that.”

“Nancy, are you sure you want me to eat you? You know I don’t want to eat anyone that really doesn’t want it”, Danielle peered at her.

“No, I do. Really”, she paused, “I’ll tell you what, I’ll close my eyes and concentrate on how everything feels instead and just use my imagination.”

“Ok, that might be a good idea. Ready?” Nancy nodded. “Ok, here goes.”

 

Danielle once again dangled the woman over her tongue. This time, Nancy didn’t say a word as she was lowered into Danielle’s mouth.

Suddenly, just as Nancy made contact with Danielle’s tongue, she screamed.

“Now what?” said Danielle, visibly annoyed now.

“I’m so sorry Danielle. Really. I want you to eat me. I really do. It’s just..you’re tongue was a little cold on my feet.”

 

Danielle had a thought. Readjusting her hold to Nancy’s feet, she said “Look. There’s Brad Pitt!”, pointing in the direction of another table.

“What? Where? I can’t see him. That chair is in the way.”

“Here”, said Danielle, moving the tiny woman up and above the chair and swiveling behind her in the direction they were looking. As the woman looked about, confused, Danielle’s mouth moved down towards her from above.

“Danielle, I don’t see…”, began Nancy, but her voice was cut off as her body was pressed upward headfirst into Danielle’s mouth, the lips closing around her ankles. Tilting her head upwards, Danielle let gravity do it’s work, the shrinkie moving fully into her mouth onto her tongue. Danielle swirled Nancy around a bit, then swallowed her in one gulp. Nancy’s limbs splayed about in surprise as she was swallowed.

Danielle sighed loudly. It had been a tiring night.

 

Later that night, Danielle would fling her exhausted body onto her bed, falling asleep straightaway.

 

Thursday am, en route from San Fransisco

 

Lindsay loved eating guys. It was her favorite thing in the world. The reason she loved eating guys, besides the fact that she enjoyed their taste and how they squiggled going down and in her belly, was also due to a form of subliminal punishment. She wouldn’t think of it in those terms, preferring to say it’s what her prey wanted, what their fantasy was and she was simply obliging. But, there was a part of her soul, hidden deeply, that resented men looking at her as a piece of meat. Conflicting with this deep-seated resentment was the desire for attention, especially from men. Perhaps this resulted from the traumatic loss of her father from her life when she was just eight years old. He had been a great father to her. He was fun and he made her the center of his life, showering her with attention and love. But that had come to a tragic end when his plane had crashed. Her mother had done a good job raising her after that and she had lived a relatively comfortable lower middle class lifestyle since. But it was a hurt that had lingered for quite some time through her childhood. She never wanted to experience that hurt again. If it was in her control, her power as it were, to make sure of that, she would. Finally, and this cannot be an overlooked factor – Lindsay really enjoyed absorbing the sexual energy of her devoured customers as nutrients into her own body. The greater the sexual attraction between her and her prey, the better for her. It wasn’t the same as absorbing their souls (she would do that if she could), but it was close. It put her mind in a happy place and gave her a sensual thrill. In a way, they would continue on with her. She looked upon men who entered Forbidden Dish in a transactional sense. That the transaction was heavily weighted in her benefit was not her concern.

Now, as she drove back home, she was a bit annoyed to find no text messages or calls from her friend and coworker Danielle. Danielle typically texted her with any interesting goings-on at Forbidden Dish on nights when Danielle worked and she had off. Conversely, she would call or text Danielle on nights when she was working and Danielle was off.  And there was always something interesting happening at the Dish. Not wanting to text and drive, she had called Danielle’s phone a couple times, but only succeeded in going to Danielle’s voicemail. Frowning, she continued on her way.

 

With a more chipper thought, she texted the selfie she’d taken of herself just prior to her drive to Darren.

 

*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter