- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Two young couples decide to explore the mysterious new Forbidden Dish restaurant after one of the girls shows a video clip of a woman eating a tiny man. The guys are a bit leery, but get coerced into joining them.

Chapter 1 of Double Date at the Dish.

It's recommended you read Honored Date first to become acquainted with Vesper's character.

Image of Adelaide by ishi99 (DA).

Double Date at the Dish

 

Prologue - Adelaide

 

Lance awoke with an erection the likes of which he’d only attained a few times in his life. He felt he could probably cut diamonds with it and he was absolutely aching for a release. In the short time since he had been shrunk down and fallen unconscious, his little mind had dreamed of how he’d first met his female predator.

--

 

He had just finished his racquetball match on the main court, the court which ran adjacent to the lounge area and had a clear see-through adjoining wall so that persons in the lounge could view the match while watching from the comfort of the leather recliners facing the court.

Lance, basking in his victory, had come out to relax for a couple minutes before heading to the locker room to hit the showers. He had noticed the beautiful redheaded girl during the match. He had never seen her there before, but she seemed to have taken an interest in the match and enjoyed watching him play.

It was the girl’s favorite place to pick up young men for a ‘special’ one-off experience. She loved athletic men, men with talent that was on display. It got her juices flowing. She had a steady boyfriend though, so she must ensure the encounters were single occurrences and that no evidence remained behind. If things went well, this would be her third such pick-up within two months time.

 

Lance had always been a bit of a show-off when he played on the glass court and had an audience, reveling in showing off his athletic prowess as well as hit fit, athletic form. He was particularly proud of his tanned, toned, strong legs and liked to show them off by wearing very tight spandex. When he performed in front of an audience, he gained energy from any observers, especially when they were this cute. And he was partial to redheads.

He took a seat opposite the girl, using a small towel to wipe away some of the sweat from his arms and brow, his black spandex shorts failing to conceal the bulge of his package. Looking up, he noticed the girl staring directly at it and couldn’t help but stiffen to a semi-erect state at the girl’s forwardness. Though he was a show-off, he was slightly embarrassed to be caught in such a state. The girl continued to stare at his crotch, causing him to want to shift her attention to his face or he’d never be able to stand up without everyone in the lounge area noticing his erection.

Lance smiled and asked her, “Did you enjoy watching?”

The girl licked her lips before looking up to meet his eyes, “Oh yeah. I could just eat you up.”

“Oh yeah”, he replied, almost in a dare to her. He thought he knew where this was going. She was obviously another adoring fan and he didn’t like to let his female fans down.

“Yep. How about you and me take a little visit to Forbidden Dish?”

“Um, ok. Is that some type of restaurant?”, he asked.

“Uhuh”, she smiled, “some type”, she added, “I’ll even drive. You down?”

“Sure, I’m down”, he replied.

--

 

Now fully awake and completely nude, he quickly realized from the heat resonating all around him that he was near her crotch, her muscular thighs looking like large fleshy hills to either side, the scent of her aroused aroma wafting to his nose.

Quickly, he was lifted up, pinched gently around his waist as he dangled over her face. With her other hand, she tapped on the camera app of her phone and held it to the side of her mouth.

She placed him just above her lip, his legs splayed over them and his tiny hands grasping the sides of her nose, trying to keep from slipping. She flicked her tongue playfully, caressing his bottom and nudging his gonads. He looked back, arching his back and moving his hips this way, then that, trying to find the monster that was toying with him, but he couldn’t see it. She giggled at his efforts.She placed him just above her lip, his legs splayed over them and his tiny hands grasping the sides of her nose, trying to keep from slipping. She flicked her tongue playfully, caressing his bottom and nudging his gonads. He looked back, arching his back and moving his hips this way, then that, trying to find the monster that was toying with him, but he couldn’t see it. She giggled at his efforts.

“Oh Lance, thank you for being my first. I’ll always remember you.” It was a line she said to all the men she’d eaten. She lifted him gently in front of her face. She licked her lips, “This time…you’re going…dooooooown.”

“Ad…?”, as Lance began to speak, he was dropped into her warm, wet and waiting mouth. In little time, his ache for release was realized as his tiny form was slathered, then squelched down her throat. For the moment atleast, he was happy, a warm and fuzzy feeling permeating throughout his entire being as he traversed her neck with eyes closed, a smile on his face.

 

A minute later, the redhead relished the feeling of butterflies coming from her stomach. She would have to tell her friends about this place. Turning to look up into the lights at the camera in the corner of the room, she reminisced briefly over her previous conquests and wondered to herself which she liked best, the actual consumption of the shrunken males or the thrill in getting them to agree to be shrunk down.


*** 

Chapter End Notes:

story continues in the next chapter