- Text Size +


It was dark and hot wedged between Mia’s gigantic tits, the only immediate upside being that it was getting to be a little sweaty which made it easier for me to move around over her boobs, “Hrmmm…come on” I said straining as much as I could in order to reach the edge of her cleavage. 




The journey took forever it felt like, and it didn’t really help that the small group of friends were blaring music as loud as they could effectively drowning out any further please for help on my end, and to top it off they had even begun to dance in their seats by twisting around and hopping in place making it feel like I was in the middle of an earthquake. 



I could tell that Mia was excited about getting the chance to hang out with her friends without having to be supervised in quite a while even without the glorious music and interpretive dance moves though, as I could feel her heartbeat pounding against her chest every passing second. 



Now normally I wouldn’t mind sitting down on one of the girls chests and letting their heart beat lull me asleep, as they have let me do many times before, but with the addition of the loud jarring noise and seismic activity the intense pressure exerted by her growing breasts simply made it impossible for me to just tune everything out and and ride this through peacefully. 




Eventually tough I did manage to squeeze my way through her cleavage and worm around towards the front of one of the cups where I assumed I would easily be able to find more air, only to be pressed firmly against her soft supple skin as Amy’s bra was apparently just tight enough on her that it snuggly fit in place squishing against her tits and making it that much more difficult for me to traverse her amped up body. 




Difficult but not impossible though as minutes passed and I slowly kept inching closer and closer towards some unknown oasis in this humid squishy environment until finally I managed to reach a looser spot in the bra where her nipple poked up creating a small tent like area for me to catch my breath. 




I gasped for air as my head rubbed against the bottom of her nipple tickling it in such a way that I managed to stimulate it just slightly enough to stiffen and provide me with more freedom, and just in time too as I felt the car come to a stop and heard it turn off. 




“Finally” I mumbled against her massive tit flesh as I felt her get out of the car and walk around in the blazing hot sun for a while, presumably walking from their spot in the parking lot to the mall as I could feel the intense heat coming from the blackened asphalt wafting up towards me. 




Being pressed against an already hot and humid surface was bad enough but now I felt like I was gonna be cooked alive with the added heat of the sun blaring down through the thick fabric, cutting off any source of fresh air I may have had earlier and replacing it with steaming hot intensity. 




The summer heat was always something that I never really loved about living in this area, sure it has its moments here and there, but I don’t really think it’s best for someone like me, or anyone else for that matter, to be expected to fend for their lives the moment they step outside their home at the wrong time of the day. 




But maybe I’m just over reacting, I don’t really know, what I do know is that the little beads of sweat that had begun to form around her breasts were slowly becoming absorbed by the fabrics in her top and the bra which made it feel like I was being water boarded by her tits. 



Eventually Mia and her friends made their way inside where a wave of absolutely freezing cold air wafted over everyone and sent me on a complete one eighty experience of thinking I was going to melt to death to feeling like I was about to be frozen alive after being coated in a layer of unforgiving perspiration that just served to make me that much closer in the long run. 



Not to long after I had even begun to shiver to the point that I had no idea how Mia didn’t notice me, I mean I had to feel like a little bug crawling around against her boobs buzzing away in futile attempts to escape the colossal mound I was held snugly beside. 




But like all other problems, I did my best to power through it and hold on until some kind of opportunity arrived to where I could finally make my escape and be noticed by ditsy little sister, biding my time by curling up and nestling in the warmth radiating from Mia’s breast. 




I took solace in the fact that I had managed to make it this far into my unwanted journey and not perished which helped provide me with a level of comfort that was only further enhanced by the fact that I had tuned into Mia’s heartbeat. 



I don’t know why exactly but I just couldn’t help but fall into a trance of some kind whenever I heard the rhythmic sound of someone’s heart thumping along in their chest, it almost felt like it lulled me into a deep sleep every time I heard one no matter who it was be it Amy, Ellen, Diane, Tina, and now even Mia apparently. 



This went on for who knows how long, I couldn’t care less though as I was practically in another world by this point only to be ripped away and pulled back to earth when the sudden introduction of fresh air and artificial light filled my cloth prison before I was sent soaring through the sky, holding on for dear life as I plummeted to the ground below. 



It wasn’t until after I had landed and fully woken up though that I realized I wasn’t sent flying out of an airplane without a parachute, I was simply caught in Mia’s bra as she took it off and tossed it on a nearby bench in what I could only assume was a fitting room of some kind. 



I was about half exposed to the room but was still kinda trapped underneath a layer of fabric that may as well have weighed a couple hundred pounds at my current height, “Gah, urggg, ughhhh” I heard myself grunting and growling as I tried to wiggle my way free from captivity and escape into the wide open space that awaited me. 



I could hear the outside calling my name, screaming towards me to keep pushing, to keep going and that I was almost there, all while I army crawled through the rest of what remained of my bralette prison until finally I had begun to pull myself out to freedom, greeted by the chilly breeze of the ac and the bright led lights that shined overhead. 


“Hmmmmm, what do you think James hmmm” I heard her say as I crawled my way out of her bra thinking that maybe she knew I was there with her, only to be sorely disappointed when I walked out from around her clothes to see that she was swaying back and forth looking at herself in the mirror. 




“I know you like red…does it look good on me” she said as I watched her cup her breasts and jiggle them around, “Or maybe you’d…like to see me…without it pffff hehehe” I heard her say before laughing at her own ridiculousness. 



I had suspected for a while that Mia had a bit of a crush on me but I never really thought to much about it, I mean I love her but not like that, she’s always been more of a little sister to me than anything else, but I’ve never really had any issues from her aside from the occasional bashfulness she had about her. 




At the same time though my heart sunk as I realized that she wasn’t really talking to me, in fact she hadn’t even noticed me at all, she was just trying to be flirty with herself in the mirror as if I was standing in front of her, which meant if I didn’t do something quick I just might get left behind here. 



I wasn’t to keen on that idea as my previous experience in retail stores had, for lack of a better word, soured my interest in returning to another for quite some time, even though I knew it wasn’t really their fault. 



If anyone was to blame it would have to be that pervy woman, but even so I guess I just started to associate these types of stores with what happened to me and just haven’t really worked it out with myself yet. 




Anyway that’s besides the point, right now I have to try and get Mia’s attention before she up and leaves me here for God knows who to come in and find, “MMIIAAAA” I screamed at the top of my lungs trying to get her to notice me only for my minuscule voice to be drowned out by the music playing over the speakers in the store. 



I yelled for minutes and minutes on end until my voice began to go hoarse, flailing my arms around like crazy all in an attempt to get my titanic sibling to look down and see me, only to be promptly ignored as she continued to try on a few more pairs of bras. 




She posed and modeled them in the mirror trying each of them out to see which looked the best for her and which were more comfortable all the while squeezing her tits and giggling away as she managed to amuse herself with the prospect of seducing me with these lacey undergarments. 



“GOD DAMNIT MIA LOOK DOWN HERE” I shouted at the top of my lungs as I watched her try on the last of her chosen clothes becoming more and more angry that my attempts at being rescued were proving to be utterly pointless so far, “Hmmm, this one looks really good on me” I heard her say as she slipped out of her newest bra. 



“Ha-hah haha, oh my God” I heard her exclaim in surprise as she looked down at the tag on the piece of fabric showing her what size she her body had grown into over the last year, “I’m a fucking G cup now haha” she said with a wide smile on her face “Maybe I don’t even need to wear these things to get his attention now hehe”. 




I couldn’t help myself after what happened next, because from the joyous realization that she had become just as well endowed as Amy Mia actually began playing with her breasts in a sensual sexual manner that, against my better judgment, caused me to become erect and even play with myself as a result. 




I tried my best to resist the urges bubbling up inside me but it did no good to try and fight against my stupid horny brain, “Mmmmphh fuckkk” I exclaimed as I brought myself to finish rather quickly not noticing that Mia was now currently in the process of putting her clothes back on until she was already halfway out the dressing room. 



“SHIT” I cried out in a panic as I watched my one and only hope for being seen or getting back home walk out on me like I was nothing more than a speck, “MIAAA, DON’T LEAVE MEEE” I yelled out in desperation while running to the edge of the bench trying with all my might to get her to see me before ultimately closing the door behind her and sealing me in this monolithic tomb for who knows how long. 



With any luck a kind soul would find me, talk to me, get to know me, and have the kindness to return me home safely and soundly, preferably in a decorative box with a bow on top for added flair, but I knew better than to be that foolish and that the odds were another cruel hearted perverted giant would lay eyes on me and think that I was made just for them. 



I fell to my knees as my only hope for salvation walked out of my life leaving me alone with myself in this strange new world, spiraling down into the depths of my own mind thinking to myself “This is it” while curling up into a tiny little ball of fear and hopelessness. 



That was until a little while later I heard the door open once again and someone step inside locking the door behind them and effectively trapping me in the cage with them.