- Text Size +


I looked up from my spot on the dressing room bench to see a scantly clad woman closing the door behind her, holding what looked like a backpack with various different pairs of lingerie dangling out of it. 



Colors in almost every shade under the rainbow were spilling out from within this already mostly naked lady’s bag leading me to believe that she was one of the girls who worked here, “Hey, down here hey” I shouted out throwing caution to the wind as I tried to get her attention in hopes that she could possibly help me. 




It did little to help me though as my please for help fell on unreachable ears that may as well have been miles away from me it seemed. 



As I continued to yell out and watch the titanic woman in front of me I couldn’t help the feeling that I had actually seen her somewhere outside of the store before but couldn’t exactly place it right away, like there was just something about her specifically that just rung a few bells in the back of my head. 




It wasn’t until she unclipped the thin suspender looking straps from her nearly see through lacy panties and dropped them to the floor that I saw an instantly recognizable marking right above the woman’s shaven pussy, with it being that of a decorative ‘X’ tattooed over her the part of her body where a bush would normally reside. 




That’s when it hit me, this was Clara, one of Amy’s best and closest friends, and who was also the one who had worked together with her in order to surprise me with a threesome on my birthday this past year, way back when I was a staggering twelve whole inches. 




It’s kinda weird to think back now that I was at one point just an inch bigger than what my dick was at my normal height, almost throws me through a loop when I think about it to long really. 




I had no idea what was in store for me as I was brought to a hotel room by Amy the day that it happened, under the guise of simply going out and watching a movie or something, in order to insure some privacy for us. 




I thought it would simply be an extensive bang session between the two of us when we first made it to the hotel but after a minute or two of waiting and watching each other get naked there was suddenly a knock on our door to which Amy seemed all to excited to go answer. 




She left me on the dresser and a moment later I heard her open the door and greet what sounded like a long time friend she hadn’t seen in a few days before she came back into view fully nude and leading her friend Clara by the arm, both of which were wearing matching mischievous grins. 




She lead her over to the dresser in order to introduce the two of us where we quickly got to exchange pleasantries before I finally asked Amy what was going on, she had the biggest smile imaginable on her face as she looked down to meet my gaze while keeping her breasts at eye level with me before simply saying “Happy birthday big guy hehehehe”. 




It was then that it clicked for me what she was trying to do, which was only further confirmed when I watched Clara lift the hems of her oversized hoodie over her head to reveal two soft firm tits easily a double D or even and F cup that bounced from the motion of being set free from their fabric prison. 




“I hope you like our present” Clara said with a wide grin as she and Amy began kissing and groping one another trying to get fired up for the scene that was about to take place. 




After a minute of touching myself from watching the two beautiful goddesses please each other I was suddenly grabbed ahold of by I think Clara and brought in between the two of them, being firmly placed in the middle of their enormous breasts before their lips descended upon me with a flurry of kisses and partial body tongue jobs. 



This went on for a while until they decided that it was time to move to the bed where Amy laid on her back and held me firmly against her chest with my head between her tits as Clara began to take off her thin lacy panties, revealing a certain decorative looking swirled letter that I was now faced with once again. 



I’ll never forget that she said when Amy asked her what the deal with the calligraphied tattoo, to which Clara simply replied “Cause x marks the spot hehe”. 




I couldn’t argue with logic like that seeing as how the proof of it was a mere few feet away from my current position nestled between Amy’s supple breasts, “Now as for the birthday boy, hehe, why don’t we help him get into position” Clara said before reaching out and gently grabbing ahold of me. 



She then lowered me between hers and Amy’s legs which were both glistening with anticipation at this point, “Okay big boy hehe, you want to go head first or feet first” she said as she rubbed my back against Amy’s quivering pussy indicating that I was to be slid inside of her first. 




A moment of silence passed by as I was lost in though before quickly blurting out “Head” earning a sly grin from Clara as she was more than happy to oblige my involuntary request, “Alright hehe” she said before raising me up to her mouth where her massive tongue reached out and drug itself across my tiny naked body “Let’s get you lubed up first”. 




Clara then proceeded to lick my entire body from head to toe, making sure to give extra attention to my throbbing cock, getting me ready for the full body experience I was about to endure as she toyed with Amy with her free hand before finally lowering me back down and slowly inserting me head first into Amy’s awaiting pussy. 



I tried to hold my arms at my side as best I could during the process but quickly found that I’d have a much harder time staying still than anything else which made me reach up and rub the outer lips of her vagina as my head was ever so slowly shoved into the near gushing cavern above me. 




I heard the ecstatic moan of pleasure that escaped Amy’s lips as my head was fully inserted into her warm and wet womanhood while I had managed to find her swollen clit with my free hand. 



I did my best to tease and please her from my current perspective despite how at my minuscule height her clit was about the size of a quarter to me now which, in hindsight, probably made it easier for me to do the things I was doing to it, so I guess I shouldn’t complain to much. 



This went on until the top of my head had reached what I believed to be Amy’s cervix preventing me from going any deeper into her gushing cave until I was slowly pulled part of the way back out and then thrusted back into the fleshy wall. 




The pace of the whole process was slow and steady at first before quickly becoming a fast paced endeavor for all three of us where I was being used as a dildo between the two of them, this went on until I could feel Amy’s walls closing in and constricting me as I assumed she had gotten close to climaxing this early in the process 



Anyway I’ll probably have to circle back to that at some point as now that very same young woman was now fully undressed in front of me still completely unaware of my presence despite my constant attempts to get her attention. 




I watched as she bent over and rummaged through her bag looking for what I would assume was another ‘outfit’ consisting of more skimpy looking underwear of course. 



They weren’t just allowed but encouraged to wear only the bare minimum of clothes they could without being considered naked by conventional standards with the only thing that they could wear being the shop’s product. 




It was a weird way to promote the brand, but hey if it works then it works I guess, who am I to argue with a multi billion dollar company that makes its money through the provocative advertising they had become known for. 



A moment later though I guess Clara had found what she wanted to change into as she proceeded to throw her change of ‘clothes’ on the little bench I was currently trapped on, unintentionally covering me in the lacy net of her panties in the process. 



“Gah, ugh damnit” I said to myself as I tried and struggled to free myself from the net like fabric around my body while Clara tucked her previous work attire into her bag before then slipping into her newly chosen wardrobe. 



She started out by slipping on a pale mint green bra that hugged her breasts and complemented her curves that were then accented by a pair of matching thigh high stockings that were held in place by those little suspender thing that dangled from the bottom of her underwear, which if I wasn’t mistaken was about to be my new prison. 




I also find it just a tad bit horrifying that I would soon be pressed against some part of her body, more than likely even shoved up inside her, and she and everyone else would be completely none the wiser to the miniature hitchhiker aboard the pussy express. 




My horrors were soon realized as she reached down and grabbed ahold of the death trap of a panties I was still tangled up in, lifting it and me into the air before delicately stepping into the the awaiting shroud of erotic doom I was unfortunate enough to be caught in. 




As strange as it may seem though, the only thought that raced through my mind was just how lucky I was that such a good friend of mine and Amy’s happened to find me, giving me a glimmer of hope that maybe everything would be alright after all. 



I just need to make sure that I survive the ride of a lifetime though.