- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Sasha Banks decides to be a little too eager when it comes to her bestie Bayley

As much as Sasha wanted to torment Becky or Alexa, her new and old rivals, she wanted to be sure she knew how to use this device first. There was only one person she trusted enough to do that with: Bayley. She knew that she could experiment with the device with Bayley, and was not worried about anything going wrong. She shuttered at the thought of what Alexa or Becky might do to her if the shrink ray backfired.


Sasha walked through the corridors of the arena, looking for her good friend Bayley. She smiled, seeing Bayley's name taped to a locker room door. Glancing back and forth down the hall, Sasha was sure that the coast was clear. Knocking on the door, she got no answer.  


Quietly, she pushed open the door. "Bay, you in here?" she whispered. As she continued to push the door, she saw Bayley sitting in a chair laying on the floor. Bayley appeared to be stretching. She was barefoot and wearing a pair of earbuds and appeared to be watching a video on her phone. She had absolutely no idea her real life best friend was standing behind her.  


Sasha quietly closed the door, with a huge grin spreading across her face. This would be a fucking great prank, she thought to herself. Glancing down at the ray, Sasha made some adjustments. She changed the settings so that whoever got shrunk would only stand about 1/4 inch tall, the size of an ant.  


Sasha slipped off her shoes. "Okay, here we go," she whispered to herself. Sasha aimed the shrink ray and decided to fire it


Sasha stared at her friend who was unaware of her very presence. She had managed to stay silent as she entered the room. Bayley was in her own world right now, with her ear buds in watching something one her phone, stretching on her personal locker room floor while barefoot. 


With an idea popping into her mind, Sasha decided to turn the shrink ray on herself. She thought it would be fascinating to be tiny, and there was no one in the company she trusted more than Bayley to be shrunken around. 


“She’ll love this,” Sasha giggled to herself. Aiming the shrink ray at herself, Sasha held her breath. With butterflies on her stomach, she pulled the trigger.


In a matter of seconds, Sasha has diminished down to the size of an ant, a tiny 1/4 inch tall. Looking around, she marveled at how her surroundings had expanded. Bayley’s locker room appeared to be a metropolis now. A metropolis with a monstrous giant laying down in the center of the room.


Despite the fact she was a bit nervous, Sasha tried to mask that under her excitement. She approached her massive friend, who was still facing the other direction, until she reached Bayley’s bare feet. As she was right next to them, Sasha was struck with the aroma of Bayley’s sweaty toes.


“Damn Bay, your feet stink,” Sasha laughed. She was thinking of how the best way to surprise Bayley and get her attention would be.


As she observed her titaness of a friend, the ant sized Sasha decided to climb the giant Bayley. Despite the fact that she thought about walking all the way around to Bayley’s head, or climbing up her massive frame. 


Even though Bayley’s feet wreaked and smelled like sweat, Sasha decided this is where she would begin her climb. “Alright girl, you got this,” Sasha said , trying to slow her breathing and calm herself down a bit. 


At that moment, Bayley decided to roll over into her back. She nearly crushed her best friend into a pulp, but was too focused in on her movie on her phone to realize this. Realizing this was her best opportunity to start getting noticed, Sasha races towards Bayley’s pinky toe and began to pull herself up. It took a bit of time, but Sasha was now standing on top of her friend’s giant toe. 


“Hey Bayley! Down here!” Sasha screamed in vain. Sasha giggled to herself, realizing that there was no chance that she would be heard, especially with Bayley’s ear buds in. Sasha began to walk across the foot, when she slipped, triggering the shrink ray to fire. 


Sasha felt dizzy as she felt herself diminishing again. “Wait no!” she screamed as she realized what happened. She finally stopped shrinking further and glanced at the shrink ray. The battery was dead, and it would be a while before it was recharged. 


Looking around, Sasha’s jaw dropped. She was the size of a bug before, and now she was a bug to a bug. She didn’t think she was even visible to the naked eye anymore. Bayley’s foot before was a giant structure, but now her giant foot stretched on like an endless desert. 


“Fuck, now what?!” Sasha yelled as she threw her hands up into the air. 


Sasha Banks had truly fucked up. She had thought it would be a funny surprise if she decided to shrink herself and scale her mountain of a best friend. And at first it was going well...until she tripped. 


Before she knew what was happening she had shrunken herself from ant size to ant size...compared to an ant! She had no time to rectify her mistake as she checked the shrink ray, to her horror it had run out of battery! 


So now we had the dustmite sasha Banks trapped on the massive pIain of land known as Bayley’s foot. The boss was terrified now. She was smaller than the human eye could possibly see right now. And her trusty shrink ray was out of juice! It would be at least 60 minutes until she could even grow herself back to ant size! 


With that in mind Sasha slapped herself in the face before she panicked any further. 


“You got this girl! You got this!” Sasha changed to herself. 


With that little motivation Sasha decided to trek across Bayley’s immense foot in order to her somewhere safer on her body. Now that she was dust size she marveled at just how complex a human foot was. She could see each and every crevice of her skin. If she wasn’t careful she could fall into one of these vast openings and disappear forever! 


Shuddering Sasha continued her walk. She climbed over bumps of dry skin, jumped over small cracks in the foot and avoided swimming pool size droplets of sweat that could drown her with ease! After 20 minutes of nonstop Walking however Sasha was spent. 


Collapsing onto her back she stared up at the bright sun that was in fact the ceiling light of the locker room. She was on the verge of tears when suddenly her pocket vibrated! 


Her heart beating Sasha prayed that the shrink ray had somehow recharged early and that she was seconds away from being at a much bigger size. However to her dismay she saw it was just her phone getting a text...her phone...


Oh shit! Sasha had totally forgotten that she had her phone on her! Now she could call Bayley and get her to save her! Sasha opened her phone and was just about to press Bayley’s number when something occurred to her. 


If she were to call Bayley there was a chance she would stand up...and if she stood up Sasha would fall off her foot and to her death! And even if she didn’t, shed be on the floor and in a prime location to be squished! 


Reconsidering her options another thought popped into her head. She could Snapchat her! Yes if she sent her a picture of her on her foot then she would see she ewe in danger and not move, this endangering her! 


Smiling Sasha made sure she fit the vast plain of Bayley’s foot in and took a picture. Adding a quick caption she sent it to Bayley snd prayed she read it. Thankfully she heard a loud ding on the distance which meant Bayley had received it! 


Sasha heard a loud ding which sounded as if it may have been coming from the heavens. She knew it mean that Bayley had received her Snapchat. Surely she would be rescued any minute now.


Bayley pulled out her earbuds and put her movie on pause. She got the notification that Sasha had sent her a snap and opened it up. She starred at the phone extremely confused at what she saw.


On her phone there was a selfie from her best friend, though it wasn’t an ordinary selfie. Sasha looked wide eyed and was making a duck face. The caption read “#HelpImOnYourFoot!” Not only that but Sasha appeared to be in some strange landscape. It looked like some type of alien desert landscape, like the surface of Mars.


Sasha could hear her giant friend laugh, surely she had gotten the snap. Several seconds later, Sasha’s phone went off, as Bayley responded to Sasha’s message. Opening it up, Sasha was hopeful Bayley would help. She opened the message to see a selfie of smiling. It read “where the hell are you?! A desert?” 


Sasha rolled her eyes and shook her head. “You dumb bitch,” she mumbled to herself. Turning the camera on herself, she cocked an eye and gave Bayley an annoyed look. She made sure to get some of Bayley’s body in the shot. “I shrunk and I’m on your foot I’m serious!”


Several seconds passed before Bayley’s phone went off. Bayley grinned in anticipation, excited to see what Sasha’s next weird Snapchat would be. She opened it up to see her best friend still insisting that it was her foot. “Well I guess it’s not a desert,” Bayley said to herself. She had to admit that wherever Sasha was did slightly resemble a foot, though it would be inside to assume Sasha was on hers. She glanced down at her foot, and of course, there was no tiny person. Of course Sasha was far too small to be seen, though Bayley did not know that.


Again, Sasha’s phone went off. Hoping again that her friend would help her, Sasha was again disappointed upon opening Bayley’s snap. It was just a selfie reading “what app is that? It’s pretty cool!”


Getting more irritated by the second Sasha again turned her camera to take a selfie. She held up a middle finger, flipping her best friend off. “Just help me bitch ;) I’m down here for real!” 


Bayley’s phone went off. She was having fun with this conversation and looking forward to what her little friend would send her next. Opening it up, Bayley read it and burst out laughing. It was a laugh loud enough it physically shook Sasha. “That wasn’t supposed to be funny!” Sasha screamed at the size of a dust mite.


Deciding to have a little fun, Bayley flipped of the camera and took a selfie of her own. “Well then I hope you don’t mind this.” 


Sasha’s phone went off and she read the Snapchat very confused. “What the hell?” She had a bad feeling about this. Sasha suddenly screamed as she felt the foot start to move. 


Shifting into a sitting position, Bayley still could not see the dust mite sized woman. Her eyeball alone took up Sasha’s entire sky, and it seemed to stretch forever. “Fuck I’m small,” Sasha whimpered. Then she realized what Bayley was planning on doing.


“No Bayley dont!” she screamed


Sasha was in a real predicament. She had climbed up her friends foot with the plan being to surprise her and show her she had a shrink ray. Unfortunately for Sasha things didn’t go as planned. 


The poor tiny woman had accidentally set off her shrink ray again and made herself even smaller. Now she was dust mite sized and barely visible to the human eye. And to make matters worse the shrink ray was out of power and wouldn’t be charged again for a while. 


Now she had tired to get the attention of her best friend Bayley but cone again luck was against her. Bayley thought this was all a joke and that Sasha was messing with her. Now sasha was staring up at the gigantic eye of Bayley looking down at her. Sasha shuddered as the giantesses eye took up her entire sky. 


However Sasha heard a slight thunderous giggle escape from the huggers mouth. This couldn’t be good. Putting two and two together she watched as the titanic eye moved and was instead replaced with the huge nose of Bayley. 


Sasha looked up at her monstrous nostrils which suddenly flared to life. The realization of what her bestie was about it do dawned on her. 


“No Bayley Don’t!” Sasha screamed. 


It was no use though as Bayley lowered her giant nose towards her foot. The hugger thought it was hilarious that Sasha was pretending to be on her foot. So now she was recording herself sniffing her foot in order or play along! She knew it was weird but then again so were she and Sasha. 


Meanwhile the boss screamed and pathetically ran for her life as Bayley’s nostrils came closer. The boss ran as fast as she could and made it across 1/16th of a centimeter before it was too late. 


Bayley’s nostrils were too close and within seconds the shadow of the nose engulfed Sasha. Knowing what was coming Sasha did the only thing she could. Lying flat on the ground she clinged to Bayley’s skin flakes and held on her dear life. 


Holding her foot steady Bayley gave her foot a good ol sniff. On her foot however Sasha screamed as a hot hurricane sucked her up. She was too small and too weak to resist as she flew through the air and passed through the threshold of Bayley’s nose. 


Screaming even louder Sasha managed to cling to one of Bayley’s nose hairs. Thankfully the hurricane suction stopped and Sasha collapsed inside of Bayley’s nose. The boss still had to hold onto the nose hair as Bayley shifted her head again. 


Having taken a big whiff of her foot and recoded it. Bayley laughed as she stopped recoding and sent it to Sasha. 


“Hahaha. Whew my feet smell pretty bad. Must suck for Sasha haha!” Bayley laughed. 


Inside her nose Sasha was shouting and swearing, pissed at what had happened to her. She pulled out her phone and saw what Bayley sent to her. Taking a selfie she capture as much of Bayley’s nose as possible whilst flipping her off even more. The caption read. “Now I’m in your nose you stupid bitch! Fucking stop trying it kill me and help me!” 


Clicking send Sasha waited for Bayley’s response. However the huggers response wouldn’t come in text form. Sasha felt the nostril she was in start to move. 


The absolutely miniscule Sasha was furious, trapped inside the nostril of her much larger friend. She was currently being held in place by a disgusting combination of mucus and nose hairs. However, something seemed off to Sasha. Something about the way Bayley was breathing was making her uncomfortable. The massive that were Bayley's nostrils were contracting and shifting in a different way than before. 


What Sasha couldn't see was that Bayley had reached for a Kleenex and was currently lifting it to the base of her nostril, planning on blowing her nose. 


A wall shadow covered the base of Bayley's nostril. "Now what?!" the very annoyed Sasha yelled to herself. Then Bayley started to inhale deeply. Sasha screamed as she started to get pulled back even deeper into Bayley's nasal cavity. As she was screaming she was struck in the face by a small piece of mucus. It soon hit her what was about to happen.


"Bayley no!" she screamed. Bayley then blew her nose into the tissue. Hard.


Screaming like a woman possessed, Sasha was shot out of the far reaches of Bayley's nostril towards the awaiting white cloth. In the split second this took, she was certain that this was her doom and her body would explode on impact.


Luckily for the tiny boss, her body was so miniscule that she simply ended up getting stuck to the tissue. To her, she was in an puddle of mucus and snot the size of an Olympic swimming pool. "Bayley help me! I'm trapped here!" she shouted to no avail. She tried to move but the disgusting mucus made it nearly impossible


The snot covered boss was at the end of her rope. She had shrunk herself as a joke to surprise her best friend. But thanks to tripping on Bayley’s foot she shrink herself to speck size and her gun was out of battery! 


And even sending Bayley messages telling her that she was Shrunken and on her foot, all she got was a laugh from the giantess, and she had jokingly sniffed her foot and accidentally snorted the teeny tiny boss. 


Now she had blown her nose and had Sasha literally in the palm of her hand. Stuck in a pool of snot and mucus Sasha was almost ready to give up, but there was one thing driving her. Spite. 


She wanted to grow back to normal and give Bayley a piece of her mind. Show her what she she put her through. Maybe even shrink her and see how she likes being tiny and trapped on a foot, or snorted up a giant nose. No the boss was mad and she was gonna get her payback. 


But first there’s the little problem of her being a speck and stuck in snot. Looking up she saw the titanic face of Bayley staring down at the snot filled tissue she had just used.


“WOAH THATS A LOTTA SNOT HAHA!” she boomed. 


Sasha couldn’t even cover her ears as the were almost shattered by the immense vibrations of Bayley’s voice. Using all of her strength Sasha reached into her pocket and pulled out her phone, she also checked on the shrink ray and was annoyed to see it was only a quarter charged l not nearly enough to grow her anywhere near big enough to be noticed. 


Sighing, she takes her phone and holds it overnight herself. She takes the perfect selfie to show her trapped in snot. She then sends it to Bayley. She hears the beep that means she’s received it. 


That’s when Sasha feels a severe wave of vertigo as Bayley losers the Tissue it her side as she reaches for her phone. Now that she can’t see her best friends face it finally occurs to Sasha that maybe she should’ve taken a snap of Bayley looking down at her. 


Ah well a though for another time. She watched as Bayley picked up her phone opened the massage and look at the picture of Sasha covered in mucus and snot with the caption “you just blew me out of your nose. “Please look at the tissue and save me!”

Chapter End Notes:

Tell me which divas should be next!