- Text Size +

Lily wanted everything to be perfect.

Tom had put an incredible amount of trust in her, and she knew that she needed to respect that. Obviously, she was getting off on this; good fucking God was she getting off on this (should she forbid him from cursing? Might be fun). But, setting all the domination and mind games and magic aside, Tom was still her husband. When he’d first agreed to start giving her his size, she had promised him that she would find a way to repay him. He’d only given her more since then, which meant that she had an even greater debt to him.

Which was to say, if she was going to be his Mommy, she was going to be the best Mommy he could hope for.

She woke up at four in the morning, too wired to sleep and deciding she had more productive things to do than toss and turn for hours. If she knew her Tommy, he was going to wake up anxious and full of doubt, second-guessing his decision to accept this new relationship dynamic. She needed to absolutely bury him in reasons to embrace her as his Mommy, to suffocate that doubtful voice in his head. 

She planned out her morning as she washed her hair. She was getting tall enough that she had to bend over slightly to get her head under the shower head; it was inconvenient, but any frustration was completely overshadowed by the reminder of her growth that it provided. That shower head had been a good foot above her the entire time they’d lived in this house, and now she had to stoop down to fit under it. A soapy hand slipped between her legs at the thought.

First favor I’ve done Tom today: letting him sleep while I’m feeling this horny.

Getting all of her hair wrapped up in a towel took a frustrating amount of time. It wasn’t just long, it was thick, and just when she thought she’d gotten it all, she’d catch a few stray locks poking out. Once she finally had it wrangled, she moved on to thinking about what to wear. She’d splurged on a few outfits that showed off her expanding figure back when she was 5’9”, but she was more than 6’1” now; none of it really fit. She still had a few tops she could squeeze into, but none of them felt right. She didn’t just need a nice outfit, not even a sexy outfit. She needed one that screamed Mommy. She imagined tight U-neck blouses, floral skirts, dark stockings, and thick, oversized sweaters. Fashionable but cozy clothes that would make you long to cuddle up to her, or chaste, conservative outfits betrayed by the absurd amount of woman straining against them.

She didn’t have anything like that. The stores wouldn’t be open for hours, and she needed to be ready by the time Tommy woke up. She’d have to improvise.

Stepping into the walk-in closet, her eyes scanned across the racks and shelves as she thought deeply about what might work. On a lark, she turned her attention toward Tom’s side of the closet, and her eyes immediately lit up in inspiration as they settled on a blue terry cloth bathrobe. It had been a gift to Tom from years back, and he barely ever used it, which meant it was in near perfect condition. It wasn’t exactly what she had in mind for the ideal wardrobe, but it certainly checked the “cozy, cuddly” boxes.

Plus, most importantly, it would actually fit. Lily slid her naked arms through the sleeves, enjoying the fluffy material brushing against her skin. She pulled it closed, and—

Oh.

It didn’t fit.

Lily could barely get the two sides of the robe to come together; it was tight across her shoulders, and her hips and breasts were too big. Pulling it as tightly as she could, she could just barely make the robe close, but doing so constricted her chest, and the taut threads stretched across her back felt like they might tear if she kept them like that too long.

She still hadn’t quite reached Tom’s original height, but his old clothes were already too small for her. She was, unquestionably, bigger than Tom ever was.

She covered her mouth, working hard to let out a long, slow shutter quietly enough that it wouldn’t wake Tom in the other room.

Taking a moment to collect herself, she decided that the bathrobe was still her best bet; she’d just have to wear it open. Not exactly the “conservative yet sexy” vibe she’d hoped for, but it was still the best option she had available to her.

Next on the list was make-up. She wanted to apply a subtle touch here, doing just enough to accentuate her beauty while still appearing at a glance to be wearing nothing at all. A little lip gloss, some light mascara, maybe some concealer to hide the dark spots she must certainly have under her eyes.

Actually… no. Despite having gotten so little sleep, her reflection looked stunningly fresh and radiant. She touched her cheek, and realized all over again just how smooth it had become. Studying her reflection closely for the first time in a while, she was once more struck by just how much she’d changed. The transformation in her face was much smaller and subtler than anything else, but it had crept along so far that she now felt like she was looking at both her own reflection and the reflection of a completely different, much more beautiful woman at the same time. Her eyes seemed larger, her irises a brighter shade of green. Her lips looked so full and enticing that she wanted to kiss them. Her teeth had always been fine, but now they were pristine.

She looked every bit as soft and warm as the too-small bathrobe flowing loosely around her… but there was something else, too. Something almost… regal about her face. Her reflection reminded her of storybook illustrations of kindly, benevolent queens, the kind that get replaced by evil stepmothers but return at the end to restore peace and order. Absolute authority and loving femininity in perfect harmony.

You know, magic curse, you’re pretty darn good at what you do.

She could still stand to use a touch of make-up, but only a touch. She needed to be careful not to—

She laughed softly.

She needed to be careful not to gild the Lily.

Hair still tied up in a towel, bathrobe flowing freely about her naked body, she quietly opened the bathroom door. The first light of dawn was starting to creep in through the window, just enough that she could see Tommy still in bed, her heart melting at the sight of him bundled up in the sheets. He looked so little, so precious. She wanted to immediately crawl back into bed with him, curl up around him, protect him from a world that would very soon be getting too big for him.

But there would be time for that later.

She descended the stairs cautiously. She was a lot less light on her feet these days, and had to take the steps slow to avoid making them creak too loudly. She headed for the kitchen, putting on a pot of coffee before she started frying a pan of bacon. As she waited for it to cook, she began chopping vegetables, beating eggs, and making a pie crust. Cooking was so much easier when you could actually reach everything! She wondered if Tom could smell her cooking in his sleep, if the soft thunk-thunk-thunk of her knife was penetrating his dreams. It made her heart swell to imagine him snuggling deeper into his pillow as the familiar scents and sounds soothed his unconscious mind.

More and more sunlight gradually filled the house as Lily worked, assembling the quiche and sliding it into the oven. While it baked, she poured herself a cup of coffee and took a seat in her favorite chair, smiling contentedly as she heard it ever so slightly groan under her weight. The chair was an overstuffed loveseat, and she used to be able to pack herself tightly into one of its corners, curling up there to read or nap. She was too big for that now, but still not as big as she wished; the loveseat was a bit too wide for her to use both armrests at once, and if she scooted all the way back against the cushion, her feet couldn’t quite reach the floor.

Oh well. At least there was still something around here for her to grow into.

When her coffee was done, Lily unwrapped her hair. Grabbing a brush from the bathroom, she began to dutifully brush it out, humming quietly to herself. She’d never wanted to deal with the maintenance of long hair, but this morning at least, brushing it out felt peaceful, meditative. Although, if it kept growing as fast as it had been, caring for it would become a full-time job in itself. She could always get it cut… but that seemed like such a waste when it looked so beautiful.

The thought was interrupted by the dinging of the oven timer, spurring Lily back into action. Like everything else, the quiche had been a calculated choice. It needed to sit out and cool, providing a window for her and Tom to spend some time in bed together, while the delicious smells wafting from downstairs would remind him that she’d been taking care of him since before he woke up.

With everything ready, she crept back up to the bedroom and eased herself into bed. Tommy was sleeping just as soundly as she’d left him, a gorgeous little angel of a man. As quietly as she could, she gathered some pillows to prop herself up higher. She didn’t just want him to wake up to the sight of her; she wanted him to wake up to the sight of her looking down at him.

She took a few moments to play with her hair and the bathrobe, making sure that each lock and fold of fabric draped over her body in the most enticing way possible. When she was finally satisfied, she reached out and stroked Tom’s cheek with the back of her hand.

“Tommy, sweetie, it’s time to wake up.”

* * *

Tom’s eyes fluttered open.

He’d been dreaming. He couldn’t remember any of the details, but he was left with a feeling of… comfort.

As he slowly blinked the sleep away from his eyes, it felt less as though he’d woken up and more like he’d simply transitioned into another dream.

Lily was lying next to him, staring down into his eyes, face glowing with adoration. Her gorgeous red hair flowed down around the arm propping up her head, seeming to dance in golden beams of early morning sunlight. Was she… wearing his old bathrobe? It hung loosely over her, just barely covering one of her nipples. The way her hip dramatically rose up from underneath the plush blue fabric brought to his sleepy mind the image of a tidal wave. 

Tom’s eyes returned to Lily’s. She said nothing, instead just continuing to stare, the robe shifting along her body as she heaved a small sigh. Had he been fully awake, such an intense focus of affection might’ve made him blush. But as he was, half-asleep with his mental guard completely down, the sight just filled him with joy. He couldn’t help himself. With as much speed as his groggy body would allow, he closed the gap between them, throwing his arms around her as he buried his face in her tremendous breasts. He felt a jolt of arousal as he realized that he was too small for his hands to meet behind her back, which prompted him to begin kissing and nuzzling her. She giggled softly at his enthusiasm, and he felt the softness of the bathrobe fall across him as she embraced him.

“I love you so much, Lily,” he sighed. 

Immediately, he felt her stiffen in his arms. Her embrace tightened slightly, and it no longer felt comforting or loving. It felt vaguely… dangerous.  All at once, he became intensely aware of just how much heavier and stronger she was than him, how completely she had him at her mercy.

His mind flashed back to the cat and the squirrel.

“Sweetie, we talked about this.” Her voice was flat, devoid of affect. Tom craned his neck; she was holding him too tightly for him to see her face clearly, but out of the corner of his vision he could make out her eyes, half-lidded, staring down at him judgmentally.

“T-talked about what?” He’d done something to upset her, though he couldn’t imagine what. He was still shaking the last vestiges of sleep from his brain, and he scrambled to think of what he possibly could have done wrong in the short minute or two he’d been awake.

“Are you really trying to say that you don’t remember?” Her flat tone gave way to disapproval, and it felt like a knife to Tom’s heart. What did he do?! All he’d done was hug her, and tell her he loved her, and—

Oh.

“You called me ‘Lily,’ baby. You’re not supposed to do that anymore.”

“R-right, um. I’m sorry, it—”

“You were so good about it last night. You addressed me properly all night long.” Tom still didn’t like this. It was one thing if she wanted to be a bit… well, maternal toward him. Forbidding her from using her name, making her exclusively call her Mommy, like he was a little kid… it just seemed like it was taking things too far. He hadn’t argued with her about it last night, he’d played along to humor her, because, well…

Because he was finding it harder and harder to tell her no.

“I-it was an accident. I was barely awake, it was force of habit. It won’t happen again, L—... Mommy.”

“Hm.” Lily pushed Tom away from her slightly. With one hand clamped on his shoulder, she grabbed his chin with the other, tilting his head around, inspecting him, her expression cold.

“I guess that makes sense. This is still new, I guess you need some more time to adapt. But I’m not going to accept that excuse much longer. You will show me the respect I deserve, understand?” Every word was dripping with disapproval. There was a rational part of Tom that wanted to say something, to put his foot down, to tell her that this game wasn’t fun. That rational voice was completely drowned in the shame Lily was raining down upon him.

“Yes, Mommy. I understand.”

“Good.” Lily released him.

Then, she peeled off the oversized pajama pants he’d slept in.

* * *

Lily was just pretending.

Enforcing the “Mommy” rule was just a domination game. Just some kinky fun: set some rules, punish her submissive little husband when he broke them. It made perfect sense he wouldn’t remember the rules first thing in the morning, it was clearly just an honest mistake. But, being unreasonably strict was part of the fun.

Hearing him say her real name certainly hadn’t angered her for real. Obviously she wasn’t actually upset that her sweet, soft little boy had spoken to her as though they were equals. It was just fun and games! Just silly, sexy, fun and games. 

And the frustration she was feeling was just her getting too into her character.

Is it the magic that’s making me feel this way?... Oh, who cares. I’m mad, does it matter why?

After all those hours of preparation, all the time she spent planning out the perfect morning, he’d gone and ruined it the moment he woke up. “Honest mistake?” He shouldn’t be capable of making that kind of “honest mistake.” It wasn’t about him calling her Mommy, not really; that was just a symbol of his devotion, of his complete and total acceptance of her as his Mommy. That acceptance needed to be bone-deep, it needed to be drilled into the bedrock of his mind.

He shouldn’t see Lily, his wife, and call her Mommy. He should see his Mommy, and call her Mommy because it wouldn’t occur to him call her anything else.

These were the thoughts going through Lily’s head as she sucked her husband’s cock, her lips and tongue working with aggressive speed. Tom was sprawled out on the bed, screaming in pleasure as he writhed in response to every movement Lily made. She paused, rose up onto her hands and knees, and crawled forward to loom over him, placing a finger to his lips.

“Hush, and sit still. Mommy’s working.”

She immediately went back at it, and Tom struggled not to move, clamping his hands over his mouth. Despite his best efforts, he still continued to squirm a little, and a few pitiful little whines escaped from him. Despite her anger, Lily couldn’t help but find that adorable. 

He was lucky he was so cute.

She continued to lick, and suck, and lick, bobbing up and down over and over. And then, just when it seemed as if he couldn’t take anymore, just when it seemed like he was about to completely explode…

She stopped. 

“Alright, Tommy. We can’t spend all day in bed. Let’s go eat breakfast.”

“H-...Huh?...” Tom responded, his voice whining and desperate.

“I told you last night, sweetie. The next time you disobeyed me, you wouldn’t be getting off the hook. I understand it was an accident, and I know that you apologized. But that doesn’t mean you get out of being punished.”

“I… I don’t under-...” He trailed off, swallowing, too close to climax to think straight. “I don’t understand.”

“It’s very simple. Your cumming privileges are revoked, until I think that you’ve learned your lesson.”

“B-but…”

“Tommy. Do you really want more punishment?”

He hesitated, wriggling under her disapproving glare, desperate for release but even more desperate not to disobey her further.

“...No, Mommy.”

“Good. Then let’s eat.”

Tom nodded, then moved to put on his pants. Lily held out a hand to stop him.

“Mm, no, I think pants privileges are revoked, too. I need to be able to keep you honest.”

Tom looked at her pleadingly.

“Don’t give me that! You have nowhere to be. You can wear pants again after you’ve earned them.”

Tom slumped, defeated. “Fine.”

“Not a fan of your tone, but I’ll let it slide. Now seriously, come on. I’ve got a quiche cooling on the counter and it should be just about perfect.”

* * *

Tom couldn’t even think.

At the breakfast table, Lily had served him a slice of quiche—it was delicious—as she went over the chores he had to do for the day. She wanted him to put away the dishes, mop the kitchen, vacuum everywhere else, and dust everything. If he did a good enough job, she’d finally let him cum.

“Okay… Mommy. I’ll get the house cleaned.”

“Good! But, remember, this is a punishment, which means… come here.”

Slowly, Tom rose to his feet, and circled the table to approach her.

“Yeah, see, this doesn’t work,” she said, gesturing to his dick. His erection had largely died down over the course of their meal. “Clearly, I’m going to have to stay on top of this.”

She reached out and ran a finger across his balls, making his knees go weak. Loosely grasping his shaft, she pumped him only a couple of times before stopping. Tom found himself moaning in frustration, his body aching for release as she drew back her hand.

“I need to be careful not to overdo it. Anymore than that and I think I might’ve put you over the edge.”

“Llll…. Mommy, please.”

Mm. I’m going to enjoy hearing that phrase. Come on, Tommy. Let’s take care of the day’s photoshoot so you can get started on your chores.”

“Ph... Photos? But… I’m naked…”

“And?”

Tom stared at her, the look on her face almost too innocent, as if she couldn’t possibly imagine why that would be a problem.

“Nothing…”

Once they were done shooting, Tom got to work. Or tried to, anyway. Every chore on Lily’s list would’ve been easy at his old size, but ever since the curse, each one was more difficult every time he had to do them. Most of the dishes went in cabinet shelves that were no longer within his reach, which meant that emptying the dishwasher involved dragging a stepladder back and forth around the kitchen. Dusting was a similar story, though at least he didn’t have to bend down so far to reach table legs and lower shelves. Even the vacuuming and mopping were getting harder; the vacuum was starting to get heavy, taking more and more of strength to push around, and if he overfilled the mop bucket, he could barely lift it at all. Amidst everything, he had to admit that this was giving him a newfound appreciation for Lily; she’d been handling chores like this at an even smaller size for years.

Speaking of his wife, she was absolutely relentless. Whichever room Tom went in to work, she found an excuse to lounge around in it. While he was working in the kitchen, she sat at the table with her phone. When he moved into the living room, she sat on the sofa with a book. He couldn’t complain too much about his lack of clothes, because she wasn’t wearing much more than him, never changing or even closing up the bathrobe. She was absolutely stunning, and seemed to make a point of sitting in the most provocative positions possible. The sight of her was incredibly distracting.

And of course that wasn’t the half of it. If, at any point, she decided that he’d gotten too flaccid, she was suddenly upon him, massaging his cock with her fingers or her mouth until it was once again rock-hard. It was driving him insane. It didn’t even really feel good anymore; he was so overstimulated that all he really felt was a constant dull ache, his penis screaming out for attention, making it impossible to concentrate on his chores. A few times, he nearly gave into instinct, reaching down to take care of it himself. A sharp, wordless glare from Lily was all it took to make him stop.

He'd be angry, if he had the mental bandwidth to be anything but desperate.

A few months ago, he could’ve handled the chores in only a couple hours. With his shrunken size, it’d probably take the whole morning and a bit of the afternoon. With Lily’s torture, he was barely even halfway done by 1:00 PM.

“How’s it coming, Tommy?”

“I…” he took a deep breath, reclaiming the handful of available braincells he had to focus them on conversation instead of cleaning. “I’m nearly finished down here. Once I’m done dusting, I can start on the upstairs. I hope it won’t take as long.”

“Good, because I want you take a break from cleaning. I’ve got something else for you to do.” Lily plopped down in the center of the loveseat in the living room, resting her arms across the back of it, and slowly spread her legs, the bathrobe gradually falling more and more open as she did so.

“Wh… What is it, Mommy?”

She smirked at him. “I thought it was pretty obvious. I want you to eat me out, baby.”

“B-but… But I… I haven’t…”

“Hm? Are you trying to say that you haven’t gotten to cum yet? Why should that matter, sweetie? Mommy wants to feel your tongue inside her, and you said this morning that you’d do whatever Mommy wanted you to, right?”

Tom hesitated, fidgeting, so Lily continued. “You’re the one who’s being punished, Tom. I don’t see why I should have to go without just because you misbehaved. Watching you pattering around the house naked all day, keeping you nice and hard, it’s got me horny. So, come help Mommy out.”

Sighing in defeat, Tom approached his wife. Kneeling down, he gradually moved his face closer and closer to her glistening pussy.

“Thaaaat’s it, good boy. You are a good boy, Tommy. I know you’re—ah!!—I know how hard you’re trying. It’s not fair, is it, sweetheart? Mmmmmmm. You made one little slip-up when you first woke up, and Mommy’s been punishing you for it all—oh!—day—ah!!—long. She’s just so strict, isn’t she? Not even a cute, sweet, obedient little thing like you can live up to her standards. Oh!! Mmm, mm-hm, right there, cutie, right there. Keep going. Faster. Faster! Faster!” 

Lily panted, harder and harder, as Tom continued to lick. After only few more moments, she erupted, her heaving breaths turning slower and deeper. The sight of his wife, mostly naked, breasts rising and falling with each inhalation, was nearly enough to make Tom cum right alongside her; he had no idea how he managed to hold it in.

After a beat, Lily smiled down at Tom, still kneeling on the floor. “That was very good, Tommy. Good enough that I think you’ve earned a commuted sentence.” She rose to her feet, and as he moved to follow suit, she scooped him up into her arms, carrying him across the room.

She was going to let him cum? Tom was so overwhelmed with relief that all of his frustrations and misgivings left him at once.

“Thank you, Mommy.”

“Oh, sweetie, you’re welcome!” Slowly, she carried him upstairs to the bedroom. It wasn’t really surprising that she could carry him so easily now, but this was the first time that she’d really proven it.

Setting him down on the edge of the bed, she smiled down at him, the same glowing, affectionate smile he’d first woken up to.

“Let’s see now… what’s going to be the best way to make my little husband cum?” she said as she lowered herself to her knees. “I could finish what I started this morning. I bet you’d like that, wouldn’t you?”

“Y-yes, Mommy.” A part of him couldn’t help but be embarrassed by how pathetic he sounded, but he didn’t care. He needed to feel release.

“I could always use my hands, but that’s not as fun. I could just fuck you… but honestly, I’ve been teasing you so much today that I think you’d burst before I even got you inside of me. Just feeling my thighs against your cock might be enough to do it.”

“I… Uh-huh.”

“What to do, what to do. I mean, you’re so wound-up that I think touching you at all might be enough. In fact, I might not even need to touch you. I bet if I just said the right things, whispered the right words in your ear, that would do it, wouldn’t it Tommy?” As she spoke, she gradually dropped her voice into a low, sultry register, and sure enough his cock began to twitch.

“Please… Mommy, I can’t take it anymore…”

“Oh, sweetie, you’re right. Mommy’s being mean again, isn’t she? If all it’s going to take is one little touch, then I just need to pick the best part of me to touch you with, don’t I? And I think I know just the thing.”

Slowly, Lily leaned in, raising a hand to each of her breasts. At a torturously slow pace, she eased forward more and more, holding her breasts up and apart, until one rested on each of Tom’s thighs. Slowly, slowly, she brought them together, pressing them more and more firmly against Tom’s cock. It was fully buried in her cleavage, completely consumed by her tits. Tom bucked his hips violently as Lily held still, squeezing his penis between her breasts as he came. The torturous anticipation he’d been racked with all day collapsed, crumbling away under the rushing force of one of the most powerful orgasms Tom had ever felt. As he finished, he fell forward, Lilly’s breasts squishing against his midsection as he throw his arms around her neck.

“That’s my good boy.”