- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Consider visiting my DeviantArt, in addition to the stories coming out in advance, I post some art from my stories (yDesanimado)
Chapter 7 - Deadlock


There's a girl I've been in love with since high school, her name is Talyta Flores. She has beautiful, silky blonde hair, mesmerizing blue eyes like the ocean and her smile makes me feel lost. 


After many years of friendship, I finally asked for her hand in marriage. We got married, built a house together and even had a son called Carl. 


One sunny day, my son and I decided to go out to the backyard to play soccer. There's no greater joy for a father than doing his favorite pastime with his son.


I stood under the goalposts as goalkeeper and my little 6-year-old son shot at the goal.


- This time I'm going to hit it, Dad! I'll show you the super special shot I practiced at school - Carl had already taken 10 shots and not one hit the target.


- I want to see if this shot is that special - I position myself below the goal and wait for Carl to concentrate.


Until the ground began to shake, the sky, which had previously been blue with few clouds, turned red with signs of a storm. The weather, which had previously been light and breezy, was now blowing with a strong wind.


- What's going on - Talita left the house, realizing that something was wrong.


THUD! THUD! THUD!


Walking through the city, an absolutely gigantic woman appears. I look at her and instantly remember, she's the queen of the tribe of Titans I was in.


- TALITA, TAKE CARL AND HIDE IN THE BASEMENT NOW!!! - I shouted desperately, and without question Talita did as I commanded.


I ran into the middle of the street to attract the Titan's attention. However, I soon realized that her attention was not on me but on my family. She smiled mischievously as she walked towards them.


I watched in shock as she ducked in front of my house and started stretching her arm out towards my family, and I ran back to try to do something.


- NOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! - My mind went blank, all I could think about was running to them and saving them.


During the run, I was so disconnected from the world around me that I ended up tripping and falling flat on my face. 


- ARGH! 


When I looked back at Titan, she was holding my son and my wife in her hand, clasping them in her fingers. She looked at me with a devilish expression on her face and returned to her full height.


- WHAT IS IT JONAS? THAT WAS THE DEAL WE MADE, REMEMBER? WE HELPED YOU GET BACK TO THE HOUSE... AND NOW YOUR SON IS OURS! - The queen turned her back and walked away.


Without realizing it, tears began to flow from my eyes. I can't say anything, do anything, think about anything. My life is over, I no longer have any reason to live.  The feeling of insignificance and guilt began to eat away at me.


Looking away, I saw the scissors that Talita used to tend the garden. With my mind completely destroyed, I picked up the pointed scissors and, without hesitation, plunged them into my chest.


...


I wake up in a huge bed. I put my hand to my chest and realize that there are no holes or wounds. Oh, that's right, I'm still here in this world. It was all just a bad dream. At the same time as I feel relieved, I feel more afraid of the deal I made with the queen.


I've been thinking about it for the days I've been here and only then did I realize how problematic and le it can be. I ended up accepting it because of the tension and the heat of the moment, but now I really regret it. 


THUD! THUD! THUD!


Private Saasa (the same one who stepped on me when she first met me), came into my room. I'd say she's the manliest of the Titans. Her light brown hair is always cut short, she always has a sharp look in her eye that sends a chill down your spine, her body is the most muscular and ripped I've ever seen a woman have and her abrupt voice matches her hostility and aggressive personality.


- HEY, HUMAN. THE PRINCESS WANTS TO TALK TO YOU! - Without any warning, she grabbed me with her fingers as thick as a bus.


Even after being caught between a Titan's fingers so many times, it's impossible to get used to, both physically and mentally. Although I can see that she doesn't apply force, it's hard to breathe, apart from the pain of having your chest, ribs and back under such pressure. 


THUD! THUD! THUD!


- QUEEN, I HAVE BROUGHT YOU THE LITTLE MAN YOU ASKED FOR - Saasa placed me on the armband of the queen's throne.


I looked at her immense figure, which takes up my entire vision, and she returned my gaze with a gentle smile. From the distance I'm standing, I can hear the air being expelled from her nose. 


- You wanted to talk to me? - I'm still a bit traumatized from my last nightmare.


- IS SOMETHING BOTHERING YOU, DAVID? YOU DON'T LOOK VERY WELL.


- Don't worry, it's nothing - I try not to bring it up, she'll forget - How are the preparations for going to Colossus Island?


- THAT'S WHY I CALLED YOU HERE. "THE PREPARATIONS ARE READY, YOU'LL BE LEAVING TOMORROW.


- Excellent... - Looking at the other side of the throne, I realized that there was a figure on the other armrest. However, it was too small for me to see perfectly from so far away.


- SO, DAVID. BEFORE YOU LEAVE, UNDERSTAND THAT THERE IS A RISK THAT YOU WILL DIE, SO I WOULD LIKE YOU TO HAVE A BED TODAY WITH THIS HUMAN - The queen took the small figure that was on the other side and placed it next to me. 


It's a human woman! She stands in a defensive position, as if she wants me to keep my distance from her, her eyes are filled with terror, tears are streaming from her delicate face. There is no piece of clothing covering her vulgarity.


- Please don't do anything to me! I have children! - She screams in despair as she turns away from me.


- IT'S TIME TO FULFILL YOUR PART OF THE AGREEMENT, DAVID - The queen's gaze, which was once gentle and welcoming, has now turned into something sadistic and authoritarian.


Every hair on my body stands on end, my mind is confused, I try to think of a plausible solution, but I can't reason calmly. I honestly wanted to do nothing to that woman, but how could I do that without harming her and myself?


The human woman was screaming on one side, begging not to be forced into something she didn't want. And on the other, a Titan who wants us both to do this act without our will, having absolute power over our lives. 


At that moment I...


*SIGH*

I remain calm and think for 10 seconds.


- Queen, I have agreed to your conditions of giving you a child, however, I would like you to allow me to choose my candidate and do it in a more natural way. 


- AND WHY WOULD I MAKE SUCH A CONSIDERATION?


- For two reasons. The first is that I'm not capable of climaxing with just any woman. Secondly, if you bring me a woman who is visibly shaken, she may lose the baby in the process of pregnancy due to stress - The queen reflected for a moment 


- I UNDERSTAND... IT MAKES SENSE... WHAT I DO TO THIS HUMAN... - The queen began to think to herself


- I would also like you to consider sparing this human's life and leaving her alone with her family. It's a humble request of mine... If that's possible.


- YOU'RE IN NO POSITION TO MAKE REQUESTS, DAVID. BUT I WILL MAKE AN EXCEPTION - The queen grabbed the human with her huge fingers.


- HELP! HELP ME! - The woman screamed as she struggled against the prison of flesh


- IF YOU WANT ME TO FREE THIS HUMAN SO BADLY, I'LL TELL YOU WHAT: WHEN YOU GIVE ME ONE OF YOUR CHILDREN, I'LL FREE HER.


Why is that? Why is she so obsessed with having my child? It doesn't make any sense. But one thing's for sure, it can't be for a good reason. Now I'll have to think of a way to circumvent this agreement without harming the captured human, I wonder if that's possible.
Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to leave feedback on the chapter. This will help me a lot to improve my stories ;)