- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
Consider visiting my DeviantArt, in addition to the stories coming out in advance, I post some art from my stories (yDesanimado)
Chapter 8 - All or Nothing


Leaning on Saasa's shoulder, we walked together to a place the Titans call the altar. From what I understand, it's their main means of travel, used so that they can get to other tribes without wasting too much time. The problem is that this portal requires a hard-to-get raw material called "Essence Stone", and the greater the distance traveled, the more energy is needed for the portal to activate. Another thing is that the portal is connected to others, so it's not like I'm going to stop at a random place or something.



Saasa will accompany me to make sure nothing serious happens to me, after all, I'm considered an important person to the Titans. She positioned herself in the center of the altar, waiting for the Titans to activate it. 



- AH, BEFORE YOU GO THE QUEEN ASKED ME TO DO ONE THING - The short-haired Titan approached us.



Holding a staff and uttering words that I didn't understand, the stone at the tip of the staff began to be energized, particles of light began to be attracted to the stone of the staff, when charged, a beam of light shot out from it and hit Saasa and me. A feeling of warmth ran through my whole body, and I also felt lighter.



- READY. THIS MUST PROTECT YOU IN SOME WAY, ESPECIALLY THE LITTLE MAN - The Titan left the altar - I WILL BEGIN PREPARATIONS FOR THE TELEPORT.



After she left the center of the altar, she again chose strange words.



 The symbols engraved on the floor began to glow a bluish hue and the intensity increased with every second. Due to a flash, I was forced to close my eyes and felt a tingling sensation, shock and cold in my stomach. 



When all the strange sensations had passed, I heard a deafening noise, almost like an explosion.



BOOOOOM!



- We're here," said Saasa.



I opened my eyes, we're in the center of the altar, at the top of a cliff. The view is of an open field with a few hectares of trees and huge foot-shaped craters scattered all around.



- What now? Where are we going?



- Hold on. She must be coming.



- Are they...? - It was then, right under Saasa's shoulder, that I felt strong tremors approaching, much louder than the Titans are capable of reproducing.



THUD!



THUD!



THUD!



THUD!



The last tremor was so strong that it even knocked Saasa and me off balance.



- TITAN...? WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE TO THE LAND OF THE COLOSSI? - Said a female voice, which at the same time almost deafened me and created gusts of wind that almost sent me flying, if it hadn't been for the protection I received. I looked back and...



- My God... - My eyes widened in disbelief.



The colossal woman has leveled her face at us and in front of me is the biggest eye I've ever seen in my life, in terms of size it makes Saasa look like an ant, me then... I'd rather not even think about it. 





- I've only come here to carry out my leader's orders - Saasa usually speaks in a harsh, sloppy manner. The only times I've seen her change her tone is with the queen and with this gigantic woman in front of us.



- WHAT'S THAT IN YOUR HAND?



- A human.


- A HUMAN? IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE I'VE SEEN ONE.



 The colossal woman, who had previously been leaning over, returned to her full height, creating strong gusts of wind with just a simple movement, at which point I had a better view of her body. All the descriptions the queen said were true: red skin, gray hair and orange eyes, she was wearing only a white rag to cover her breasts.



The colossus left her index finger erect and lowered it towards us, she placed it gently next to us. 



- CLIMB - Without hesitation, Saasa climbed onto the digit.



Once we were in position, the colossus woman began to walk. Even though I was so high up, I could hear the sound of her footsteps. I could already imagine that we were heading for a tribe of Colossi or something.



I was wrong, she actually went into a house that was normal for her, but huge for us. She sat down in an armchair and put Saasa and me on the table facing her.



- SINCE WHEN HAVE YOU BEEN INTERACTING WITH HUMANS?



- It's not like we're allies, we're making an exception for this one for a good reason. Don't ask me what it is, because it's my leader's business.



- WHAT BRINGS YOU HERE?



- Ask him, I'm only here to accompany him.



- LEAVE HIM AT THE TABLE - As ordered, Saasa put me at the table.



I saw the colossal woman touch the tip of her index finger to her tongue and descend like a meteor towards me. No matter where I ran, I would be caught, so I just closed my eyes and waited for the impact. 



When she pressed her finger down to pin me, I felt the air escape from my lungs, I could easily have been crushed at that moment, it just didn't happen thanks to that Titan's protection. She raised her finger to face height, I was stuck in her sticky saliva, finding it hard to move my limbs, it felt like superglue.



- HELLO, PARTICLE. WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR IN COLOSSUS TERRITORY? 



- Can you hear me? - I spoke loudly, because the difference between our sizes is bizarre.



- YES. MY HEARING AND SIGHT ARE VERY SHARP, EVEN THOUGH YOU'RE JUST A GERM, I CAN HEAR YOU.



- I just want to go home. The Titans told me you could help me find a portal.



- I UNDERSTAND. IT TURNS OUT THAT THE PORTAL ONLY OPENS EVERY FIVE YEARS AND IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW WEEKS SINCE IT LAST OPENED. 



- I see... So I guess I should go back and wait.



- STAY HERE PARTICLE, I GUARANTEE I'LL TAKE GOOD CARE OF YOU.



- Just wait! He'll have to come back! There's still something he has to give us... - Before Saasa could finish her sentence, the colossal woman's finger came down quickly and crushed her without any difficulty.



Even from a distance, I saw the blood spurting out. I was startled, it was bizarre how naturally she killed a being who could have killed me just as easily. She looked at me with a mischievous smile, at the same time as wiping the rest of her innards on the rags on her chest.



- I LIKED YOU. BE MY LITTLE ANIMAL. 



- ... 



I'm married. Tired of being treated like a pet. Tired of the arrogance and arrogance of these gigantic beings. I bet they're not willing to help me. I just wanted to go back to my world... That's FRUSTRATING.



- I'm sorry, but I refuse - I looked into the colossal woman's eyes with all the courage I had left. She looked at me with astonishment; after all, she hadn't expected such a response.



However, she smiled again and laughed unpretentiously: - YOU HAVE NO CHOICE!



I felt that strange energy starting to react in my body. I felt abnormally hot, my veins began to glow a bluish color, my vision became a blue spectrum and at the same time my degree of sight increased superhumanly.



With a great effort, I managed to dislodge myself from the colossal woman's finger, ran through her fleshy finger and jumped onto the table several kilometers up. When I landed, I managed to stop on my feet without sustaining any injuries.



- HUH? SO YOU'RE GOING TO TRY TO RESIST? I LIKE YOUR TYPE.
Chapter End Notes:

Don't forget to leave feedback on the chapter. This will help me a lot to improve my stories ;)