- Text Size +
Janet strained to pull on her spandex pants. They had been custom made to fit her body by the Establishment. As a secret agent, she had all the best toys.

Donning a black shirt, also a custom fit, she turned to Rob. "So how do I look?" she asked.
Rob was staring at her. "I cannot believe that you are so hot."
"Thanks. Glad you like what you see. I'm going to be your destination after all. You have about a day left before your time is over."
"I cannot wait," said Rob firmly.
"Neither can I," agreed Janet. She turned and walked to towards the door. The material that her pants were made of conformed to her buttocks like a second set of skin. It was very flexible and didn't restrict motion. Janet was distinctly aware that Rob would be looking at her tush and wanted him to enjoy it. She was also aware of her buttocks muscles and their graceful movements. They were remarkably breathtaking after a lot of exercise and eating so much protein. Hell, if she had eaten Rob like she had planned last night, he would probably be a part of her buttocks right now.

A whistle followed her as she left. "Nice ass," said Rob.
"Glad you like it. You'll become a lot more familiar with it after I eat you. All these guys did," she turned, struck a pose to show of her rear in high definition, and patted her tush.

With that, she walked out of the hotel.

Sneaking into the Omega coperate headquarters turned out to be easier than expected. Soon she was in kneeling before the supercomputer that held all the data containing the Omega top members. Janet inserted a memory chip and began the download of the information.

It was then that she noticed the gun barrel pressed to her head.

Janet whorled around, knocking the gun from her assaliant's hand and used kung fu to knock her opponant to the ground. Then she pulled her own gun.

"Who are you?" said Janet. "An enemy to the Omaga's?"
"Yes," said the woman who was downrange of her gun. She slowly got up, keeping her hands in front of her.

"May as well tell you since we're obviously on the same team. I'm New York State Police. Organized Crime Squad," said the woman. "Poppy's the name. I've been under cover for six weeks."
"Janet," said Janet. "I have been undercover for longer."
"Listen," said Poppy. "I've eaten twenty- two men to get here. I've been blending in. I will not forsake the memories of the men I was forced to kill and fail my mission. I will succeed. Now get out of my way."
"Twenty- two?" said Jessica. "I've eaten hundreds! Don't talk to me about scarifies. I ate a member of my own organization and he willingly gave his life for my safety. I digested him and his body is a part of my own now. You haven't suffered that disgrace."

"Shut up! The two of you!" shouted another voice from the darkness. The two woman turned and a third lady emerged from the darkness.

"My name is Hannah. But call me by my cover name; Samantha. I belong to Janet's orginization. Now stop bickering you two. I've eaten more men than the both of you put together. And don't either of you pretend it's a sacrafice. I've enjoyed it at some level. I bet both of you have too, even if you can't admit it. Even to yourselves." She gazed at Poppy. Poppy glared right back.

"I've been trying to make contact with you for a while now," said Janet. "I was trying to find you quickly. But I didn't know how to go about finding you."

"i've known who you are for some time Janet. I read you file from the Establishment. Judging from your background and operating history I thought you might try to collect intelligence in a night raid. I didn't expect you to try the same thing Poppy, but no one can be right all the time."

"So now what?" asked Poppy.

"You take the information you came to get Poppy. Then you leave while Janet and I have a conversation." Samantha nodded for Janet to step aside and allow Poppy access to the computer.

"Why do you want to keep secrets?" asked Poppy as she began downloading information onto a cd. "We're on the same team and we're all undercover."

"And if you want to keep on breathing then you'll stay undercover Poppy. Janet and I have already learned the hard way that you have to kill to survive here. As to our secrets; we belong to an agency you aren't even cleared to know exists. Now get out of here." Samantha folded her arms.

"Fine. You know who I am and I know who you two are. If we need each other, we call each other? Agreed?" said Poppy.
"Yes but unless it's an emergency I would prefer that we maintain our distances. It's best if we aren't seen together," Janet said.
"Good to work with professionals," said Poppy. She turned on her heel and walked out.

Janet turned to Samantha and studied her. She was extremely beautiful with long blond hair and blue eyes. Her body was not as muscular as Janet's but she was definitely striking. Janet could see why she fit the mold of an Omega. She wondered how long Samantha had been undercover.

"Janet, how have you been holding up?" asked Samantha.
Janet shrugged her shoulders. "Fine I guess."
"You've been undercover for long enough that you begin to forget who you are. You've done things that you'll never forgive yourself for, just to survive or just for the mission. You've eaten people alive. Tension builds up. So, how are you holding up?"
Janet sighed. "I eat people. I pretend to be someone I'm not and that person is slowly becoming who I am. At first I was disgusted at the things I had to do but that slowly began to change. For over a year now I have actually been enjoying being an Omega. I've enjoyed eating men, little more than boys some of them. Sometimes I wonder if I would prefer working for the Omegas."

Samantha nodded. "I went through the same thing. These days I love eating guys. It's just about my only release."
She pulled two tiny men out from her pockets. "What do you say to a picknick? I brought the food. We need to talk, just us girls. But first we're going to eat these boys. Not for the Omegas. Not to blend in. You and I are going to eat these guys because we enjoy eating them. It will relax us."
"Doesn't that go against our oath to protect others?" asked Janet.
"Sometimes when you're undercover as deep as we are for as long as we are you need things like this," said Samantha.

Janet took the man that Samantha offered to her and studied him. He was young. Maybe nineteen or twenty. He started whimpering. "Oh no! Oh no! Please ma'am don't eat me!" The little man turned to look back at Samantha. Janet followed his gaze to find that Samantha had two tiny legs sticking out of her mouth. She quickly swallowed the man down alive.

Janet refocused upon the tiny man in her hand. She smiled at him which seemed to have the same effect headlights have on deer. Janet brought him to her mouth and swallowed him whole. She grinned as the screams of the boy, still begging her to spare him, disappeared down her throat along with the boy himself.

"Sit down Janet," said Samantha, sitting down on one of the bottom stairs she had just descended. Janet joined her on the stairs.

"Feel good don't they?" asked Samantha.
Janet could feel the wiggling in her belly as the boy she had just eaten alive tried to climb out of her stomach. Many a man had tried that before. Janet knew that there was no escaping her digestive system. She wondered if the boy knew it too.
"Is he trying to climb up the inside of your belly?" asked Samantha.
Janet nodded.
"Feels good doesn't it?" Samantha said. She grinned a conspiratory grin at Janet.
Janet couldn't prevent the grin that spread across her face. She giggled. Hell she had not really giggled in years.
"I know. I love that feeling." Samantha stretched. "I take pleasure in the little things where I can. That is an important rule of being undercover. If you are forced to do something that you you would not otherwise do, then enjoy it!"
"I have enjoyed eating men. I almost killed myself for it," confessed Janet.
"That would have been a mistake."
"I was killing others!"
"For a reason. Who cares if you took some pleasure in an act that you had to carry out. It's human to try to adapt." Samantha shifted to a more comfortable position and then changed the subject. "I saw that you used to be a model. It was in your records."
"That was a long time ago. I wasn't being challenged mentally with that job and it was far from heart pounding excitement." Janet said.
"A tush model," said Samantha. "Needed a change of pace."
"Badly!" said Janet.
"Would you go back to modeling after all the things you've done as an agent?"
This caught Janet off guard. "I don't know. Life was simpler then."
"Life was easier then! You weren't making decisions that resulted in directly killing lives. Now you have a job that makes a difference. We are saving the world."
"I could go back to modeling. I'm only thirty. I could do it," said Janet.
"Yes you could. I noticed you keep your tush in pretty good condition. Thinking of returning to the field of tush model?"
"I like having a nice butt. Besides, doing the exercises is almost like a safety blanket for me. And I eat the right kind of foods..." Janet sighed heavily again. "At least I used to. Lots of fish, chicken, little piggies. Perfect for building a nice butt. Now my diet's changed."
"At least you still have a nice butt," said Samantha. Both women laughed. It released the stress. Samantha stood up. "How do I look back there? I try to stay in shape."
"Not bad," said Janet, studying Samantha's posterior. "You have some good natural shape back there. I could show you some exercises to really firm things up if you want."
"Maybe that would be good for me," said Samantha. "I have a proposition for you but I don't think you're ready yet. In the mean time, I have another contact for you. He's on the outside. You can reach him with this number. If anyone asks, he's a friend from college."
"Sounds good," said Janet.
"Get in touch with him as soon as you can. He's our contact with the establishment. But before you do that I will come by your apartment tomorrow night. I have something I want to discuss with you that I don't think we should talk about here."

Janet went back to her apartment tired. She hadn't gotten the data she had wanted but considering Samantha was there waiting for her, it suggested that she might have already stolen it. She had accomplished making contact with Samantha. And then there was Poppy, who Janet had not expected. She had eaten a man for her own pleasure. She would probably feel guilty about that tomorrow but right now she was way too tired.

She returned home, showered, considered eating Rob because she was hungry but decided upon a salad that she had in the fridge. She colapsed into bed and fell right asleep.

Janet grinned broadly at the attractive young man that stood next to her. "So I'll see you at my apartment," said Janet. She finished her drink, pecked the guy on the cheek and turned to walk away. She put a little extra movement into her hips as she walked. Samantha was waiting for her at the end of the bar.

"Nice job!" said Samantha. "Goodness. They're really staring at your ass you know."
"I was a butt model. I love the attention," said Janet as Samantha fell into step next to her. "I think that should be enough though. What do you say we head back?"

At Janet's apartment the two women changed into workout clothes. Janet let Samantha through a variety of workouts, all targeting the buttocks. Samantha was in good shape but found it tough to keep up with Janet. Eventually however, even Janet was tired.
"Okay," she sighed. "Maybe time for a rest."

This announcement came as a relief to Samantha who's tush was absolutely burning from the workout. Just then, there was a knock on the door.

Janet opened the door. "Oh hi!" she greeted the man on the other side. "Come in! Samantha and I have been waiting for you."
The man, not the same guy who Janet had pecked on the cheek almost an hour ago, had also come at Janet's request. He took several steps into the room as Janet closed the door. That was when Samantha shrunk him down to two inches tall.

"So that makes three each." said Samantha, picking up the shrunken man and placing him in a jar which contained five other men. "That's all we invited over," said Janet, taking the jar. The man she had kissed in the bar was in the jar with the other men. They had been enjoying watching the two giantesses work out their buns in tight spandex. They had had an excellent view.

"So boys," said Samantha, leaning over them. "You've been watching us work out, except you new guy." She indicated the latest addition to the jar. "And you know that we've been targeting a certain set of muscles.

"Yeah!" cheered the guys to Samantha. "And yours is amazing!" shouted one man. Another whistled. Samantha didn't expect to be somewhat embarrassed and extremely elated by the comment, but she was. She turned, put her back to the boys and struck a pose to give them a good view. She gave them a few moments to stop cheering and then leaned back to the men in the jar.

"So that leads me to you," continued Samantha. "You're probably wondering what you're doing down there in a jar, shrunken by two woman who have done nothing but buns of steel workouts. Well let me explain. After a good workout, nothing is more crucial to building muscles then a good protein meal. That's where you come in boys. You're all an excellent source of protein. Janet and I happen to love to eat tiny men. You boys are going to help build up our tushes."

"Relax guys! She's gotta be kidding," said a man.
"No. I'm serious. Here let me show you," said Samantha, reaching in the jar, grabbing the man and bringing him to her lips. In one swift gulp, she tossed him into her mouth and swallowed him whole and alive. Leaning towards the men, she opened her mouth to prove that she had indeed swallowed the man.
"He'll become a part of my butt. Guys will be admiring it tomorrow," she grinned and gave them another sneak peak at her tush in her spandex. "But not you boys. You'll all be back here." She turned back to them "Although some of you will be part of Janet. She has a nice tush too and I'm sure that those of you she eats will enjoy it back there. But what am I waiting for? Your friend needs some company. So who's next? Anyone want to volunteer?"

Unsurprisingly, no one did. Samantha shrugged and reached into the jar again. She grabbed another man at random and after a brief smile before shoving him into her mouth, she swallowed him alive and whole. "Wow. I just love the way guys wiggle on the way down!"

Janet made her way over to the bucked and picked out two men; one per hand. Then she grinned widely. "I'm going to enjoy this." Her mouth opened wide and she ate one guy with the other looking on in horror as he watched a bulge moved down her throat. He knew it was his friend's body. His friend was still alive but now nothing more than food. Then Janet turned her attention to him and he found himself soon eaten and close behind his friend.

Samantha held the third guy in her hand and was grinning widely at him. "Here's a guy who'll become a part of my butt. Just think, tomorrow I'll be letting other guys admire my tush. No one will know who's lives it took to build up my bottom. But it will be your body that builds up my tush. Every time I take a step you'll be a part of the motion." Samantha grinned. Then she ate him alive.

Janet reached for her last man. "Oh now here's a nice looking part of my tush," she smiled and ate him as quickly as she had eaten the other two men.

Rob watched from a desk nearby. Janet had already explained to Samantha that he was off limits. Janet was going to eat him but she wasn't going to tonight. She had to tell Rob that he would have to wait. He was disappointed but had been excited to watch other men be eaten by her.

Janet approached him. "Sorry you're not going to be eaten tonight sweetie. You've been ever so patient. I am going to eat you too but not tonight. It will be a special night for us when I do that. Until then you can enjoy the view." She grinned and turned, then slowly waked away so he could look at her tush.

"Why you gave up butt modeling is beyond me," said Samantha. "You'd be making millions by now."
"So now that we've eaten more people for now reason," said Janet. "Do you mind telling me what you wanted to tell me?"
"It wasn't no reason. We're trying to make our butts look good. Well, I'm trying to make mine look good. You're just maintaining yours."
"Will you stop thinking about your butt? You just ate three guys to make your butt nicer."
"You did the same thing," pointed out Samantha. "You know you enjoyed eating them. The attraction you had over them. The fact that they are becoming a part of you."
"Yes I know that they're going to become a part of me. I just feel bad. I'm totally stress out all the time but then I do things like this."
"Relax sweetie," said Samantha. "I've got a plan for both of us.

Rob walked on top of Janet's tush sometime later. She was lying down, naked. Rob had explored every part of her but preferred her backside. Who wouldn't have with the butt Janet had.

"It was an interesting plan," said Rob as he admired Janet's well muscled rear. He had a new appreciation for how shapely it really was now. He knew that a lot of people had paid the price to get it that way.

"Do you think it will work?" he asked.
"I don't know," said Janet.
"The important question is do you want it to?"
"I don't know!" said Janet. "I'm not sure."
"Well I suppose you'll figure that out soon enough," said Rob. "I think you'll make the right decision. In the mean time, I'm here for you."
"To eat or to talk to?" asked Janet.
"Both," said Rob.
"Why can't more guys be like you?" asked Janet. Suddenly, she knew what she was going to do.