- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

Attention: Contains sexually explicit material.

Even a simple work call can prove fatal if you are the size of an ant.

“This girl is Maria, our latest acquisition. I'm sure someone with her credentials will be a great asset to our project.” Steve says, introducing her to the rest of the call participants.

Maria finally managed to get hired by a small company in her city!

A modest task, especially for a genius like her. With her multiple degrees she could have aimed much higher, but this job has something few others can offer: it can be done completely from home.

This goes perfectly with her debilitating social anxiety!

Now that this problem has also been resolved, Maria can live completely enclosed in the peace of the four walls of her suburban house, avoiding any interaction with other human beings.

But not today.

Today she was asked to take part in a video call with her new bosses, to organize the work of the following months.

Even though they are on a screen they are still people, but this job is a divine gift for Maria and she really has no intention of losing it by doing something stupid in front of her superiors.

She organized herself as best as possible.

Here she is, sitting in the kitchen, in the middle of the meeting, with the computer leaning on the counter, so that the camera faces the exposed window overlooking the lush back garden. The pleasant background frames Maria's pale face. Her light brown hair is pulled back into a bun, giving her a professional look, accentuated by her square, dark-rimmed glasses, which in turn highlight her green eyes. Everything goes perfectly with the work suit with tartan motifs, creating the image of the perfect employee.

Everything is designed to perfection.

Just as the choice of not wearing trousers and underwear is calculated, opting only for a pair of socks in order to keep the feet protected from the cold tiles that make up the kitchen floor.

Just the thought of wearing such formal clothes put pressure on her.

This, for Maria, was a good compromise, plus her bosses would never find out.

The most bizarre thing is that, if they could see under that table, their attention would be drawn not to her nether regions, but to a complex scaffolding made of branches and held together with glue and tape, which stands between the new hire's bare legs . Even stranger are the small humanoid creatures that scale the structure, apparently busy completing an unknown objective.


-


Maria had discovered an entire civilization of insect-sized humans while gardening some week earlier.

To these little beings the girl's imposing figure must have seemed that of some deity, because they began to worship her as such.

Maria, for her part, thought that, perhaps, dealing with them would somehow help calm her social anxiety.

So in the following days she adapted more and more to her new role as a goddess, imposing all sorts of tasks on her new faithful: cleaning her shoes, giving her a massage, painting her nails, waxing her, etc.... anything to serve the divine!

There had been several accidents. Several little ones had been crushed under Maria's feet, ass, or tits, not to mention the countless souls that had been consumed along with her meals.


-


Today Maria gave them the task of shaving the lush bush that adorns her vagina while she attends the meeting.

And so hundreds of faithful got to work, creating a prodigious construction site with the aim of shaving her pubis and preserving every hair as if it were a holy relic. A job that requires absolute attention, avoiding touching sensitive parts of the Goddess as much as possible, so as not to risk exciting her and distracting her from her duties.

At the foot of the scaffolding resides a group of priests who pray tirelessly, encouraging others to work. However, not everyone accepts their sermon willingly.

“Shut your damn mouths!” shouts a young man leading one of the teams of exhausted workers, “Don't you realize that she is not a goddess, but a demon?”

“Blasphemy!” the priests shout in chorus.

“Don't you realize that we are nothing to her!?” the boy urges them, “We are forced to do these inhuman jobs for her! She kills us by the hundreds and doesn't even care, everyone here has lost someone dear because of her!”

The discussion continues, becoming increasingly heated, culminating in a collective brawl at the base of the scaffolding, which inevitably attracts the attention of the workers at the top, curious as to why the work has suddenly stopped.

The voices and collective confusion inevitably lead one of the bush clearing workers to lose concentration and miss the target, hitting Maria's clitoris with his small stone ax.


-


“AAHHHHHH!” Maria lets out a moan, and closes her legs in response to the sudden stimulation coming from her private parts.

“Maria, is everything okay?” Steve asks her, worried.

"Of course! Alright! Why shouldn't it be!?” the employee replies, starting to panic, unaware of the massacre she has just committed under the table.

The structure diligently built by her faithful was destroyed by the brute force of Mary's calves, pressed together and dotted with the crushed and bleeding bodies of her faithful. Those left on the ground suffered an equally bloody fate, erased by the sudden movement of the goddess's feet covered in socks, reduced to imperceptible red stripes on the kitchen tiles.

The few survivors, trapped in the jungle that is Maria's pubis, were granted the luxury of living for a few more hours, at least until, once the meeting was over, the goddess decides to release the accumulated stress and frustration with a porn and masturbation session.

Chapter End Notes:

A second chapter, much shorter than the first. This time I tried to bring an original idea to life before it slipped from my mind!

As always, your opinions are always welcome!


Follow me on:

-Deviantart: https://deviantart.com/alexandrathegreat000 

-Giantess World: https://giantessworld.net/viewuser.php?uid=141122 

-Facebook: https://facebook.com/profile.php?id=61557545241154 

-Instagram: https://instagram.com/alexandrathegreat0002/

-Twitter: https://twitter.com/GreatAlexandra0 

to see amazing cover art for my stories!