- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
I did the same thing with the AI generator and it actually went all the way to the end this time. So I will leave more details about what I am doing at the end of the chapter.

Time passes, and Sally wakes with a start, her body aching even more then before. She looks around, disoriented for a moment before realizing where she is. The walls of the uretha seem to pulse around her, and she can feel the occasional twitch from blood moving inside the penis.


She flexes her claws, wincing at the pain it causes her, and begins to climb again. This time, her movements are slower and more deliberate, as she conserves what little energy she has left. She makes it halfway when she has to dig in deeper as the penis starts to move as Kevin wakes up.


She pauses, hanging from her claws, and takes a deep breath. The walls of the urethra are beginning to squeeze as blood flows into the penis, but she is too small to be affected by that and so she continued to hang on as her muscles ache and her lungs burn from the lack of air.


Kevin's steps become more hurried now, as he moves toward the bathroom, and she feels the familiar twitching of his member as it grows hard once more. The walls of the urethra tighten, but she's become accustomed to the sensation and manages to hold on, her claws digging deeper into the smooth flesh as the flow of urine increases.


The pressure on her body is immense now, as the urine tries to force her out, but she clings to the walls with all her might. The flow begins to slow, and with each passing moment, she can feel the pressure lessening. Finally, after what seems like an eternity, the last drops of urine drip past her, and she feels the muscles of the penis relax.


She hangs there for a moment, panting heavily, her tiny body aching from the exertion and the ordeal. The walls of the urethra seem to pulse around her, and she can feel the occasional twitch as blood flows through the penis. She flexes her claws, wincing at the pain, and slowly begins to climb again. Her movements are slow and deliberate, as she conserves what little energy she has left.


The urethra seems to stretch endlessly above her, and she wonders if it's possible to reach it. She can feel the walls of the tube pulsing with each heartbeat, and the blood flowing through the veins beneath her tiny claws. With one last burst of energy, she digs her claws deeper into the walls and begins to climb again. Her muscles ache and her lungs burn, but she refuses to give up.


The light at the end of the urethra disappeared as she ascends, Kevin putting clothes back on, but she does not stop climbing. The walls of the penis are slick, and her claws slip more often than not, causing her to fall lower. She begins to panic, her breath coming in short gasps, her tiny body racked with sobs. The blood flowing through the veins beneath her claws pulses with each heartbeat, reminding her of the constant flow of life just out of reach.


Her vision blurs with tears as she tries once more to claw her way up the slick surface of the urethra. Her claws slip, and she feels herself beginning to slide back down. Desperately, she digs in with her remaining strength, refusing to let go and manages to stops herself at the same place she went to sleep the night before. The blood pulses beneath her, warm and alive, and she can feel the muscles of the penis flexing and relaxing with each heartbeat. She takes a deep, shuddering breath, trying to steady her racing heart. She needs to think of a way out of Kevin's uretha.


The walls of the urethra seem to stretch endlessly above her, and she wonders if she will ever find a way to escape. As she is thinking Kevin gets up to leave for work causing the urethra to move around a lot. Sally hangs on as best as she can, using the motion to her advantage, trying to work her way up.


The urethra is constantly moving as Kevin works at his job. Sally feels like she's on a never-ending roller coaster, being jostled around in her tiny prison. She tries to focus on finding a way out, using the movement to her advantage. She digs her claws deeper into the walls of the urethra, feeling the smooth muscles contract and relax beneath her. The flow of urine is constant, and she can feel the warmth of it against her body, reminding her of her desperate situation.


As the day progresses, the movement of the urethra becomes more erratic. At times, it seems to speed up, as if Kevin is running, and then it slows to a crawl, as if he's sitting down. Sally takes advantage of these changes, using the increased speed to try and climb higher up the walls. Her claws are sore from gripping the smooth muscles, and her tiny body aches from the effort. But she refuses to give up.


The light at the end of the urethra flickers occasionally, as Kevin moves from one room to another. Each time it does, Sally is filled with hope that this is the moment she'll escape. But the hope is fleeting, and she soon finds herself back in the darkness of the penis. As the day comes to an end Kevin leaves the job and heads to a bar with his friends.


The urethra moves with newfound vigor as Kevin's drinks take effect. Sally clings to the walls, her claws digging into the smooth muscles with all her strength. She can feel the warmth of the alcohol flowing through the penis, and the rhythmic throbbing of Kevin's heart. The motion of the urethra becomes more erratic, as if Kevin is dancing wildly.


Taking advantage of the increased movement, Sally claws her way up the urethra, ignoring the pain in her muscles and the burning in her lungs. The walls of the penis twist and turn around her, and she feels as if she's climbing a vertical ladder made of flesh. She can hear Kevin's muffled voice, and the laughter of his friends, which strangely get less and less but she focuses on her escape.


Eventually Sally stops when she hears rustling as Kevin removes his pants and underwear letting much more light into the uretha, though she is still inside and can see she has quite a way to go to escape the penis. She hears muffled voices as she hears him speak to someone she can only assume is her sister Elizabeth since they are boyfriend and girlfriend. 


"Great." Sally sighed. "Time for round 2."


Kevin's penis twitches, and Sally braces herself against the walls of the urethra as she prepares to hold on as Kevin begins to thrust again with Sally still deep inside his penis trying to hold on despite her still injured body. The motion of the penis sliding in and out of the vagina causes her to move around, but she remains determined to escape. As they continue, Sally can feel the heat of their bodies and the wetness surrounding her.


Suddenly Kevin tenses as Sallynis hit by a rush of cum as he ejaculates into his partner, Sally desperately using her claws to hold on to the walls of the uretha despite her still injured body, but she is no match for the force of his orgasm and finds herself being ripped off the wall of the uretha and sent flying through the penis and into his partner's vagina.


As she is carried along up ahead she sees she is being propelled through the vagina, and notices she is fast approaching the cervix, but something looks wrong as she feels as if she is going to collide with the side of it instead of passing through it. With a sickening crunch she hits the cervix and blacks out instantly from the pain. Her tiny body goes limp and she falls down to the vaginal floor with a tiny splat and even more injured.


Slowly she regains consciousness, feeling more pain than ever. As she looks around she notices she is still in the vagina and the cervix stops her from going deeper, but that is okay, she wants out, not deeper and she begins to slowly walk to where she can see the exit.


She pauses as she sees the exit, only to find that it something is headed right for it. A tampon. Sally's heart sinks as she realizes that she's trapped. She pounds on the tampon, her tiny fists useless against the massive wad of cotton, but it doesn't budge. Panic sets in, a cold fist clenching around her fragile heart.


"How long was I unconscious? Elizabethwasnt supposed to start her period for another week." She asked but got no answer.


She looked around for something to use as leverage against the tampon, but there was nothing. Her only hope was to wait until the tampon fell out naturally or until someone removed it. She sighed, feeling hopeless. "Great. Now I'm stuck here, trapped in my own sister's vagina. Just perfect."


Time dragged on as Sally waited for something, anything to happen when she hears rushing behind her and turns around to see a massive wall of period blood flowing to her direction. She quickly turns back around and starts to panic. As the blood hits her she feels herself sink, drowning in the warm, sticky liquid. Her lungs burn and she struggles for air as the blood fills her mouth and nose. Just as she's begins to pass out again,, her vision almost completely black the bell on her collar begins to glow.


The glowing light envelops her, filling her with warmth and comfort. As she looks down at the glowing bell she notices a large crack spreading across a third of it before stopping. A sudden calm washes over her and she realizes that the bell is somehow keeping her alive. The pain disappears, replaced by a soothing warmth that flows through her tiny body. The bleeding stops, and her lungs no longer burn for air as she finds that she can breathe easily through the blood surrounding her. The crack in the bell seems to pulse with a soft, reassuring light.


She takes a deep breath, marveling at this newfound ability, as she also notices she is completely healed, and just knows she can not be physically harmed anymore, though she is trapped within the Tampon's grasp, and can only wait for it to be removed.


Hours later it finally happens as Sally feels the tampon begin to pull out and she digs her claws in to go with it. With a sudden jerk she is free from the confines of the tampon and her sister's vagina. She doesn't even have time to look around before the tampon is dropped in the trash can and the room is empty.


As Sally lies in the trash, she is glad she was healed as she looks up to the opening of the trash can. Her feline agility and flexibility come in handy as she climbs out of the can, with being healthy making it alot faster as she jumped from point to point, finding herself in a bathroom she did not recognize.


"Did my sister change her tampon in a friends bathroom?" Sally asked looking around the bathroom and noticing the floor is clean and soft, unlike her sister's bathroom. "Focus I need to leave the bathroom and get help."


As Sally walks under the bathroom door she finds herself at the end of a hallway and heads to the other end to find someone to help her.


She reaches the end of the hallway and pokes her head out, seeing a living room and kitchen. The kitchen is empty but in the living room is Kevin making out with someone she had never seen before.


"Wait who is that?" Sally asked herself before growling. "Kevin is cheating on my sister! Wait that means it is her period I was forced to experience. This must be her house."


Deciding to deal with that once she was back to normal she decided to find someone else to help and headed to the front door and walked under it and outside.


Outside Sally noticed she was in an apartment complex. The same one she recognized as the one her girlfriend Jessica lived in. The complex was large and sprawling, with several buildings interconnected by covered walkways. Sally took a moment to orient herself, recalling that Jessica lived in apartment 27F on the top floor. She turned around and noticed she was in front of apartment 3B on the third floor.


Determined to find her girlfriend, Sally decided to use the elevator to get to the top floor. The elevator bank was located at the end of the hallway while she was at the beginning of the hallway, so she began to walk through the carpet.


As she walked, she noticed the carpet had a pattern of dark blue and light blue swirls. The swirls seemed to flow gracefully across the floor, creating an optical illusion that made the hallway appear longer than it actually was. The walls were painted a soft shade of eggshell white, and various pieces of artwork hung at regular intervals. The air smelled faintly of lemons, and a soft, soothing music played in the background.


Sally finally reached the elevator bank and groaned when she realized she was way too small to use it.


"Great, just great," she muttered to herself. "Stuck in a tampon, tossed out with the trash, and now I can't even use the damn elevator."


With a sigh, she turned around and began to climb up the first flight of stairs step by step. Her tiny size made every step feel like a marathon, and her claws dug into the carpet as she struggled to maintain her grip. The stairwell was painted a pale green, and framed posters of famous landmarks hung on the walls. The air smelled faintly of cleaning products and stale coffee. As she climbed, she could hear the hum of conversation and laughter from the apartments she passed.


Finally, after what felt like hours, she made it up to floor 5. She paused for a moment, catching her breath and surveying the hallway. Another flight of stairs loomed ahead and she headed to it when she hears a door open and a man exit the stairwell. He's a tall, lanky man in his early thirties with messy brown hair and a scruffy beard. He's wearing a faded blue t-shirt and worn jeans, and he's lugging a large cardboard box. He looks around briefly, and does not notice her but does head to the stairs she is standing in front of too small for him to see or hear.


He moves to fast and she is covered in shadow as his foot presses down. She can feel the weight, pushing her into the carpet but she is unharmed. She feels him prepare to get off when he gets a call and answers the phone though she can not hear anything through the carpet and shoe on top of her.


He stands there, talking animatedly on the phone for several minutes grinding his foot into her, but she remains unharmed as he does so, reminding her of the collar and what it did for her. Eventually he finishes his call and walks away leaving Sally behind in the carpet.


With relief, Sally waits until he is out of sight, then looked at her collar and the bell on it. Realizing that the last time it used only cracked it a third of the way, meaning it probably had 2 more uses. If she could figure out how.


She tried shaking her head violently, but the bell remained stubbornly in place. Then she tried biting it, only to realize that her teeth while sharp had got stuck in the crack in the bell . Frustrated, she sat down on the floor, hugging her knees and thinking.


"I wish I could just climb the stairs," she muttered under her breath as she accidentally rung the bell on her collar, making it produce a clear note that made her entire being vibrate and begin to glow. "What is this?" she wondered, as she felt herself growing larger. In an instant, she was no longer a shrunken cat girl, but a normal-sized feline, though still with yellow eyes, and green fur with purple stripes . "Oh my god, I can change back and forth between catgirl and cat!" she exclaimed, thrilled by this newfound power. She turned around, her tail swaying back and forth, "And I'm even normal size for a cat! Yes! I'm on floor 5 now, but this will make the rest of the trip to floor 27 much easier."


She did notice that the crack in the Bell had spread another third of the way but ignored it as she continued her journey from floor 5 to floor 27. As she climbed each stair, she marveled at her newfound ability to switch between catgirl and cat forms at will. It made the trip much more interesting and exciting, and she felt a renewed sense of freedom and control over her life.


When she finally reached floor 27, she was exhilarated. She found her way to her girlfriend's apartment and, as a shrunken catgirl, slipped under the door and into the familiar living room. Inside, Jessica sat on the couch, eating spaghetti and watching TV. The smell of the pasta filled the air, taking Sally back to the memory of when she had been in Jessica's mouth, swallowed whole, and gotten her tail stuck in her esophagus.


She remembered the fear and the desperation as she struggled to avoid being chewed up and swallowed only to be swallowed anyway and only survived because her tail got caught in Jessica's Lower Esophageal Sphincter Muscle, leaving her dangling above the stomach acid in pain from her tail and unable to move forward until she was finally burped out. Now, here she was again, back in her girlfriend's apartment, about to face the woman who had caused her so much suffering.


"No!" Sally said to herself as she shook her head. "Get over it. She didn't even know youmwere there, and she is your girlfriend, she loves you." She took a deep breath and calmed her racing thoughts before turning into her full cat form and went to get Jessica's attention.


"Jessica," she mewed softly.


Jessica turned her head in Sally's direction. "What's that?" she asked, squinting before smiling and picking her up. "Oh, a cat, how did you get in here, little um.. what gender are you?"


Sally sighed inwardly, remembering that Jessica does not speak cat as she checked her gender. She decided to be patient and let Jessica finish checking her gender before turning back to her shrunken catgirl form to talk while standing on her palm.


Frowning after seeing the cat shrink down to small to see Jessica grabs a magnifying glass from the nearby drawer and uses it to find Sally on her palm, and notices she Sally is talking but she is too small for Jessica to hear.


Jessica decides to carry Sally to her ear so she can hear better. As Sally, now in her shrunken catgirl form, climbs into Jessica's ear she finds the ear is dirty but she will have to go deeper to the ear drum to be heard, and so with a sigh Sally begins to walk deeper into Jessica's ear canal.


"Jessica, it's Tom!" Sally mews, her voice when she got to the eardrum before explaining everything that happened to her since becoming a shrunken cat girl.


"You expect me to believe that?" Jessica asked, tilting her head, and causing Sally to stumble before being caught by some ear wax. "If it is true then prove younare Tom. Tell me something only the two of us know."


Sally paused for a moment, considering her options. She could tell Jessica about their secret code word they used when they were in public places, but that would require her to say something too complicated for Jessica's ear to hear. Instead, she decided to go with something simple. "Our first kiss," she said, her voice muffled by Jessica's ear. "You were drunk, and you leaned in, and I didn't know what to do, so I just went with it."


Jessica paused for a moment, her expression softening. "Oh... that's right," she said, remembering the night. "You're right. You're definitely Tom. So, what do you want me to do? If you wanted back to normal you could have asked the Bell for that when you got your full cat form afterall?"


Sally was silent before face palming. "Why didn't I think of that?" she muttered, embarrassed. "Yeah, I should have asked for that when I got my full cat form. Can you get me out of your ear to try? I'm kind of stuck in some of your ear wax and can't move."


Jessica nodded and carefully pulled Sally out of her ear, with a q-tip, taking care not to hurt her. Once she was out, Sally sat down on the table.


"I wish I was normal." Sally said as she rung the Bell on her collar. A flash of light filled the room and she gained the ability to change her size at will though only from micro to four foot 9. However, she was still a catgirl and not her male self. As she reached for the broken bell, she realized it was completely gone. She sighed, feeling a bit lost and confused.


Looking over at Jessica she sees her blushing and looks down before remembering that she is naked except for the collar. She walks over to Jessica and hugs her, purring. Jessica laughs and hugs Sally back before looking down at her collar. "Well, you'll just have to wear this as a reminder of this adventure, I guess." She says, giving the collar a tug. But first let's get you some clothes and inform everyone what happened and about Kevin cheating on your sister.


They both head into the bedroom, where Jessica digs through her younger clothes, looking for something Sally can wear. She finds a green skirt and a purple shirt that should work perfectly. Sally thanks her and quickly gets changed into them, feeling much more comfortable with her modesty covered, even if it's female modesty instead of male.


Jessica calls and invites Elizabeth over for dinner so they can tell her about Sally's adventure and Kevin's betrayal. 


"Hey Jessica?" Sally asked as she cooked the meal making sure not to make spaghetti. 


"Yeah?" Jessica asks as she cleans the apartment. 


"Should we tell Elizabeth everything before during or after we eat? Sally said. "Also should I make a dessert?"


"Hmm, I think after we eat," Jessica said, thinking it through. "That way we can focus on the food and each other before getting into the heavy stuff. And yes, you should definitely make a dessert! How about a lemon meringue pie?"


As the afternoon went on, Jessica and Sally continued preparing dinner. Sally was grateful for Jessica's company and her expertise in giving ear scratches. She found herself growing more and more comfortable around her girlfriend, even in her cat form. The thought of revealing everything to Elizabeth at dinner time didn't seem quite as daunting now that she had someone by her side.


While they had some free time Sally decides to check how her changing into a cat or changing size affects her clothes finding that if she shrinks the clothes shrink with her, and if she turns into cat form the clothes are still there when she changes back. She was grateful for this as it made wearing clothes easier and more comfortable. Jessica had mentioned earlier that she was very good at giving ear scratches both to cats and cat girls. Sally took her up on the offer and Jessica did not disappoint, giving her the most satisfying ear scratches she had ever experienced.


Eventually Elizabeth arrived.


"Hey Jessica." She said hugging her. "You didn't invite Tom?"


Jessica glanced at Sally before shaking her head. "No, he wasn't invited. Me and Sally just wanted to talk to you about something important. Though it can wait until after dinner." 


"Sally?" Elizabeth asked before seeing her, not knowing she is really Tom. "Wow, I didn't know cat girls were real. Hi, I'm Elizabeth."


"Hi," Sally replied, blushing. "Yeah, it's kind of a long story, but I'll explain everything after dinner. I don't really like spaghetti due to bad experiences so I made Chicken Cordon Bleau instead." She said as she put the food on the table. As they ate they kept conversation light, and away from Sally's past and her new form.


After they finished eating Sally got up to get the dessert. She put the lemon meringue pie on the table and dug in.


"This is so good." Elizabeth moaned Sally, and Jessica agreeing "Best I've ever tasted."


They continued to eat, and when they were finished, Sally cleared the dishes. Jessica motioned for her to sit back down.


"So, Elizabeth, we wanted to tell you about something that happened recently" Jessica began, glancing at Sally who took over telling everything that happened to her.


As Sally spoke, Elizabeth listened intently. She was shocked and angered to hear about Kevin's betrayal. They found it hard to believe at first, but when Sally whispered secrets to Elizabeth that only Tom could know, she knew Sally was telling the truth.


"I just can't believe he would do that to me," Elizabeth said, shaking her head in disbelief before frowning. "Though it does explain some things I've seen him do that never quite added up." What apartment did you say the women he was cheating on me with lived in?"


"I don't think she did." Jessica said looking at Sally.


"3B." Sally said causing Jessica to blink in shock.


"Well at least it is no chance of him dumping you for her." Jessica said to the others shock. "That apartment belongs to a prostitute."


Elizabeth nodded, taking it in. "That's... that's terrible," she said, her voice shaking. "But at least it means she did not seduce him away from me. Still, a prostitute, that's just..." She trailed off, unable to finish the thought. "I'm sorry, Sally. I know it must be hard for you. You were caught in the middle of it afterall. "


Jessica put a comforting hand on Elizabeth's shoulder. "It's not your fault, Liz. You didn't know any of this. And Sally, you've been amazing through all of this. Most people would have given up."


"Right, let's change the topic for no to something else. Teasing Tom, I mean Sally." Elizabeth said before looking at Sally. "So you are my brother turned cat girl sister. And can change size. You also said Jessica's ear canal was really dirty, so since she is your girlfriend are you going to wear a little maid outfit and shrink down to clean them out? And what about her other body parts, like her butt, vagina, mouth, stomach, things she can't reach?"


Jessica laughed at the image before speaking up. "Oh, Sally, you would look so cute in a maid outfit. I'd be happy to help you explore all of my body and help you clean it. And if there's anything you need help with, just ask." She reached over and placed a hand on Sally's knee, giving it a squeeze.


Sally blushed deeper, her tail swishing back and forth. "I-I'm not sure about that. I'd feel weird wearing a maid outfit..." she stammered, though she couldn't hide the smile that crept onto her face. "But if it is only to clean your body, Jessica I could give it a try. I'll do my best to make sure everything is clean and shiny for you."


Elizabeth leaned forward, her eyes shining with curiosity. "Oh, that reminds me," she said with a mischievous grin. "I've always wondered what it would be like to have a cat lick me clean. I bet it would feel amazing."


"That's disgusting." Sally said. "Your my sister!"


"Yeah, but Jessica is your girlfriend. I'm sure she can tell me afterwards." Elizabeth grinned.


Sally looked at Jessica, who smiled back at her. 


"Well, I will have to find other ways to please her now that I'm a girl and don't have a penis anymore." Sally said. 


"Though being able to change your size will help out there." Jessica said. "For example you could shrink down to the size of a dildo and I could use you to pleasure myself."


Sally blushed deeply at the suggestion but did not refuse. "I-I'd have to be careful not to get lost inside you or anything..." she stammered, her tail swishing faster now. "But if that's what you want, Jessica, I'd be happy to try."


The talks contiued like that until Elizabeth went home. They gathered back together the next day to watch Elizabeth dump Kevin for what he did.


Afterwards they went to the mall and Jessica and Sally went to look at Maid outfits and high performance human safe cleaning supplies for the idea Elizabeth gave them of Sally wearing amaid outfit and shrinking down to clean Jessica's personal areas. They found a cute maid outfit and ordered it and then found the cleaning supplies. Jessica was in the middle of picking out some cleaning supplies when Sally came up behind her and wrapped her arms around her waist. Jessica looked down and smiled when she saw Sally's cute maid outfit.


"So, you really want to do this, don't you?" Jessica asked, running her fingers through Sally's hair.


"Yes," Sally replied, blushing even harder. "I want to please you, Jessica. I love you and I want to make sure you're happy and clean. I think being your personal maid would be a great way to do that." She leaned in closer, her voice dropping to a soft whisper. "And I know it'll feel good to be able to touch and clean every part of you. I've been dreaming about it for a while now."


Jessica smiled, her fingers continuing to run through Sally's hair. "People might talk if they see I have a personal maid living with me."


"So, I can shrink out of sight or turn into a cat and pretend to be your pet?" Sally suggested with a mischievous grin. "That way, people won't suspect a thing."


Jessica laughed, her eyes sparkling. "I like the cat idea. You can be my little kitty maid. And when we're out in public, you can just be my adorable pet that follows me around." She leaned in and whispered in Sally's ear, "I'll make sure to give you lots of attention and treats, okay?"


Sally purred at Jessica's words, her tail swishing happily against her legs. "That sounds wonderful, Jessica. I can't wait to be your kitty maid and pet." She leaned in and kissed Jessica's cheek. "And when we're alone, I'll make sure to show you just how much I love you and appreciate you."


The two girls continued to spend time together, exploring the mall and t now deeper relationship. Sally proved to be an excellent maid, cleaning every inch of Jessica's body with care and attention. She'd shrink down to tiny size and slip inside Jessica's clothes, paying special attention to the places that needed it most. Including the inside of her body. Sometimes, when they were out in public, Sally would crawl up onto Jessica's shoulder and perch there, purring contentedly as she nuzzled against her neck while hidden by her hair.


As time went on, their relationship deepened, and they grew even closer. They began to explore their sexuality together, with Sally taking on the role of both lover and maid. Jessica would often find herself lost in the sensation of Sally's tongue licking her clean, as both cat girl, and cat. She loved the feeling of Sally's sharp little teeth nipping at her flesh, knowing that it was all in the name of pleasure and affection.


Their love life was as passionate as it was creative, with Sally always eager to please her mistress in every way possible. She had become an expert in the art of oral pleasure, and Jessica often found herself on the brink of orgasm during their intimate moments. Sally would never deny Jessica the release she so desperately craved, but Jessica made sure to return the favor as well. She loved the feel of Sally's soft fur against her skin, the warmth of her body pressed against hers.


Time passed, and Jessica and Sally continued to explore their relationship, growing closer with each passing day. They traveled the world together, experiencing new cultures and sharing countless memories. Jessica's success in her career only served to make her more desirable in Sally's eyes, and Sally's unwavering loyalty and devotion only made Jessica fall more deeply in love with her.


Eventually, they decided to take the next step in their relationship. They got married in a small, private ceremony, surrounded by their closest friends and family. It was a beautiful day, filled with love and happiness. Sally wore a simple white dress that accentuated her feline features, while Jessica looked stunning in an elegant lace gown. As they exchanged vows, it was clear that their love for one another knew no bounds.


Their honeymoon was nothing short of magical. They spent two weeks exploring the lush jungles of Thailand, where they stayed in a secluded bungalow nestled among the trees. Sally reveled in the opportunity to be outdoors, her feline senses taking in the sights, sounds, and smells of the jungle. She would often climb up onto the branches of nearby trees, her small, nimble body blending in perfectly with the foliage. Jessica loved watching Sally in her element, feeling a sense of pride and possessiveness welling up inside her.


At night, they would cuddle up in their bed, the soft sheets damp with their sweat and the scent of their passion. Sally would curl up against Jessica, her warm body pressing against hers, her breath tickling her ear as she purred contentedly. Jessica would run her fingers through Sally's fur, marveling at the softness and the way it seemed to glow in the moonlight. They would talk about their days, share stories and laughter, their bond growing stronger with each passing moment.


The years went by, and they faced challenges together, both personal and professional. They supported each other unconditionally, through thick and thin. Sally never once faltered in her loyalty or devotion to Jessica, and Jessica returned that loyalty tenfold. They traveled the world, experiencing new cultures and creating memories that would last a lifetime.


Despite their busy lives, they always made time for each other. Their love only seemed to grow stronger with each passing year. Sally would often surprise Jessica with thoughtful gifts, handmade trinkets that she had crafted herself, or exotic foods that she had tracked down during their travels. Jessica, in turn, would lavish Sally with attention and affection, spoiling her rotten with treats and cuddles. At one point too much to the point her cat form looked like a balloon though she got better.


Their home was a testament to their love, filled with souvenirs from their travels and countless photos of their adventures together. They had a beautiful garden where Sally could stretch her legs and hunt for insects during the day, and at night they would sit outside under the stars, sharing a bottle of wine and reminiscing about the past. Their love was a source of inspiration to Elizabeth who wanted the same kind of relationship for herself one day.


As the years went by, Jessica and Sally faced new challenges and obstacles, but they always managed to overcome them together. They grew old together, their hair, and sally's fur graying and their movements slightly less graceful. But their love remained as strong as ever, a beacon of hope and light in a world that was often dark and uncertain. They continued to inspire each other, to support each other, and to cherish every moment they spent together. Until one night they passed away in their sleep still holding each other close.

Chapter End Notes:

Since the Aistory generator went to the end of the story. This weeks the choices are

1)end the story here

Or 

2)use a prompt sent in by review to start a new story and make this a collection of stories from ai story generator. 

If no answer, or no prompts are sent in by Easter Sunday(after which I will be busy with family) number 1 will be chosen automatically.