[Reviews - 0] Printer
Summary:

[This is a dedicated Unaware series.]

The Shrinking Rapture. An incident that is unexplained that has effect the human population. Shrinking at an instant but at a slow rate in terms of population. A slow rate where humans have falsely accused these ‘missing’ individuals to be kidnapped or some related serious crime. Little did they know these victims shrunk at an instant rate, half the size of a grain of rice or smaller. The clothes they wore would shrink along with them, which further proved that these victims were kidnapped or never noticed to be missing until it was too late. Anyone can be a victim. Survival rates varies and is uncertain given the individuals situation and location. Even if you did get attention from a normal size human, how would the tiny react? Or how would the human react? Shrunken individuals could easily be mistaken for a bug. Here's to hoping the right girl finds you.


This short story will focus on a conflict between two college girls, Beatrice and Janette. These girls were territorial with one another, a bullying situation that had been a thing since High School. Some of that bullying carried into college as these two girls would continue to confront one another. Janette decided to pick on Beatrice once more as she took a seat on her very own bike. However, The Shrinking Rapture had other plans for her. She'll be sharing that very seat with her.


Will Beatrice take notice of her? Only one way to find out.

- - -
 
◈ This story is completed and is a short story.
◈ This series is Unaware focused, however, feel free to follow me for future stories as they may feature spin-off aware ones or if you have interest with my writing in general.
◈ I like to provide anime references for my bigger characters and is how I visualize, however, one is not provided (yet) and working on it. Will update this once I get to that.
~ If you visualize differently you can ignore this with no issues. ~


Rated: X
Categories: Giantess, Butt, Crush, Instant Size Change, Odor, Unaware, Violent Characters: None
Growth: None
Shrink: Micro (1 in. to 1/2 in.)
Size Roles: F/f
Warnings: Following story may contain inappropriate material for certain audiences
Challenges: None
Series: The Shrinking Rapture
Chapters: 1 Completed: Yes
Word count: 1796 Read: 1443
Published: May 03 2024 Updated: May 03 2024
Story Notes:

Story may contain sensitive material such as butt, gas and potential death.

1. The Shrinking Rapture - The Bike Seat by BiggieSmols [Reviews - 0] (1796 words)