- Text Size +
Story Notes:

FACTS YOU NEED TO KNOW FROM THE FIRST TWO CHAPTERS
(It was largely exposition and I really don't feel like writing those two chapters again...)

*The twenty-four brothers of Kappa Tau fraternity are shrunk by an attractive, devious, and very jealous sorority girl.

*Holly and Roger were once boyfriend and girlfriend.

*Rick Lennox, one of the two narrators, drunkenly hit on a girl named Rachel.

*Josh managed to escape from Holly- but the others are still captive.

*Chad is Rick's "little brother".

*Mitch, Holly's hookup, is part of the Sigma Alpha fraternity.

*They go to Armour, a prestigious private university in Northern Virginia.

*Rick was part of the team who created the size changer- whose leader was Dr. Kevin Donovan, a Physics professor. 

*Rick was swished around by Holly in her mouth- which turned him on.  For the vore  fans, I plan to write  a similar scene in the near future..

We watched Nathan get cleaned up- he was now covered in Mitch's cum. Nathan was crying hysterically.
Mitch said, "Wow, that was fun! I have to leave now. Have fun with them!" Mitch put on some clothes and got out.
The twenty brothers in the cage all went back to their beds.
Chad and I could only watch with fear.
I whispered, "What did she do to you?"
Chad whispered back, "Nothing. You smell minty by the way."
"Gee, thanks. That trip was crazy..."
"Are you still a giant-lover? Heh heh."
"Yea, you know what, I am. That's going to be the thing that will get most of us out of this alive."
"I trust you, brah. You're as sharp as a tack."

Rick Josh Chad Roger Dave Toby

Holly said, "You know what. Not a lot of you had fun yet.. tee hee. Lookie here, I'm going to assign each of you to take care of a different body part. You'll be in different groups. Don't think I forgot about all of you. I know one of you is missing." She looked at the soles of her feet and said, "I don't see his body under them. It's no point looking for him though."

I thought, "Josh." I knew him longer than the rest. We both lived in New Jersey and went to school together. He was one of my closer friends and I prayed that he would find us a more compassionate giant/giantess and not be killed in the very dangerous world. I felt we were a lot safer than Josh.

Holly said, "So, there are twenty-three of you. I think I need ten of you over by my feet. They need a fresh pedicure and I want all of you to paint my nails. Watch out though- I have very sensitive feet. One mistake and I might accidentally crush you. Let's see who I want for the job. On the left foot, I'll have Nathan, Max, Steve, Ben, and Rob. On the right foot, I will have Xavier, Michael, Albert, Oliver, and Joe. She put Nathan down on the ground and took the others out of the cage and placed them by her feet. We could see her toes wiggle in anticipation.

Holly got ten brushes- they looked like they were shrunken.
Holly said, "PAINT MY NAILS! I know that Ben has a little foot fetish so I think he'll enjoy this."
Ben said, "Yea but not with giant.. oh...", he realized he was being turn on by his situation.

Holly sat down on a chair and said, "Hmmmm... what can I do with the rest of you. I need four of you to untie the knots on my hair. It'll be a dangerous job but my floor is carpeted and soft. You won't die. I assign Kyle, Jay, Stan, and Wilbur to my hair. She took them out of the cage and placed them on her hair.
Holly giggled, "Have fun, you better hope I don't have an itch. I want four of you to enjoy my breasts. Let's give that to Chester, Adam, Jack, and Jack." She placed them there.  "Dave, Toby, and Chad, I want all of you to keep my ass warm. She scooped them up and pushed them into her asshole.

Roger and I were left.
Holly said, "Hmmm... I have my old boyfriend here and my new boyfriend."
I said, "New boyfriend, eh?"

Holly said, "We are now dating! I am in charge here!! You think I'm irresistible. Your tiny dick betrays you.. I want the two of you to go inside my pussy. However, your itty bitty bodies can't do it alone. I have a dildo here to help you out." She tied both of us to the dildo using thread.. it was a purple penis-shaped object.


It felt like I was about to go on a roller coaster. I was lying down on the dildo. I was impressed with how good she was at multitasking. I prepared for death. I could hear Roger screaming and crying, "I'm sorry!! I didn't mean to break your heart.. you know that I wouldn't do that to you." Holly seemed to ignore him.


We stay put on the dildo and she put us in. It was very moist. I could feel and hear her vaginal walls move. We were tied on pretty tightly. I had to admit that I was more horny than scared. However, things grew worse when she turned on the vibrate switch. We could barely hold on. I held on tightly with my legs and gripped the dildo with my toes. I assumed Roger was doing something similar to protect himself. The movments became quicker and quicker and we could hear Holly's moans from outside. Occasionally, we saw light but most of our ordeal was darkness... she orgasmed and we were inundated with her love juices. The smell was pungent but arousing- I felt her cum go into my skin.. I was embarrassed at the idea that my penis was erect. She  pulled us out. I was happy to see Roger survived.


We could see the four breast guys back on the nightstand- apparently Holly masturbating was too much even for her. The ten guys were slowly working on painting her nails. I didn't have a foot fetish but I had to admit I was turned on by seeing her feet dominate my friends- one move on her part and she could squish them into the ground. A part of me fantasized about being squished under her foot- or any body part of hers in fact.

The guys in her hair and in her asshole weren't seen.
Holly said, "Oh! I'll get you boys washed up when these slowpokes finish my pedicure." She used her big toe to knock Xavier on his ass.
Holly giggled and said, "Come on, work faster! All of you!!"

*Back to present*

Josh said to me, "Oh my. That was horrible... I don't understand how you can be so calm after that."
I shrugged and said, "We're in a good place now."
Julie was crying and said, "I wish I could have stopped them last night. This is absolutely terrible. If it wasn't for Josh.. you all could have been..."

Max finished, "Dead. Thank the Lord, it was only three of them. As sad as it is, it could have been worse..."


Bert Willis, one of the three shrunken police officers, said, "Go on with your story. Please.. we can nab these bastards.. but we need more information."
Shelia Watts, another shrunken police officer, said, "I never knew college students could be so cruel..."

I asked Josh, "So, where did you go after you ran away?"
Josh responded, "I'll gladly tell all of you the story."

POV (Josh)
I was relived to be out of there. I ran as fast as I could. I saw the giant Mitch walk out of Holly's room. I didn't even want to think about what Holly was doing to them now. My frat is filled with loud-mouth smartasses, the kind of people who never kneo when to shut the fuck up- especially Rick and Chad. They are great guys and definitely are some of the nicer guys in Kappa Tau but I had fears they would say something inappropriate which would get our asses kicked.

I ran down the hall. It was an early Saturday morning, so just about everyone was asleep. I didn't recognize this hallway at all. However, there had to be at least one person in here who I could get the attention of who would save us.

I walked through the carpet fibers which were like grass to me. At least, I still had power over something. So, I kept walking. I saw a rat. It was almost my own size and it looked vicious. I tried to not make a move and hopefully wouldn't catch the rat's attention. Many of the dorms were having rat problems- thankfully our fraternity house wasn't infested with them. I tiptoed but the rat began to run towards me. I ran faster than I ever did in my life. I sprinted. I ran straight into a foot. It was bare, looked feminine, and the toenails were unpainted.

I heard a loud scream, "EWW!! THERE'S A RAT!!" She didn't notice me. I jumped up to her ankle and began climbing up to higher ground. She ran into her room and got bug spray. Oh shit! I had to climb up higher. I have strong arms and legs so I was able to climb up to the waistband of her pajama pants. I hid inside and held on. I couldn't inhale the bug spray at any cost. She used it on the rat and I could hear the rat groan- it was dying.

She said, "I'm glad that's out of the way. Now I need to take a piss." Uh oh. I lost my grip and fell down the interior of her pants and landed on the carpet. I had to run the other way to avoid the bug spray. I lost my chance at getting this unknown girl to notice who I was. I felt grateful that she saved my life. I could see her short brown hair and watched her hips sway as she walked. She had a large ass. I had to chuckle since I could see Rick running after her with a horny look in his eye.. I was terrified. I didn't know what any of them were going through now. I had to get someone to notice me. 

I saw a giant and giantess walk outside and make out. I recognized the girl instantly. It was Sally. She was in my Physics class during sophomore year- we were study buddies. We never did anything sexual/romantic since she has a boyfriend but I felt it wouldn't hurt to get her to notice me. I always had a thing for Asian girls too and she was your typical petite Asian.. well not petite to me anymore. I walked towards her thinking about how I could get her to notice me. I had an idea.