- Text Size +

David quietly slipped into Dana’s cubicle. He had begun to make it a habit of rummaging through her cubicle while she was at lunch. He searched for anything he could find that he would get pleasure from. Over the past few weeks he had taken a few things from here, pictures, tampons, even a pair of panty hose. He had even began to set up a small camera under her desk that would shoot strait up her skirt.

David knew that he had a problem but he did not care. He had tried to get help once for his sexual deviance but he stopped when he realized that he enjoyed what little he got. David did what he did because he knew he would never be with a women. David was short, fat and bald. Here wore big glasses over two crossed eyes and always seemed to have oily skin. He could not even pay a prostitute to have sex with him. He tried, she laughed and walked away.

For all the women he had tried to get with there was only one that he truly had felt anything for, Dana. She was as pretty as he was ugly, tall blonde, magic numbers 36-25-36. He had worked in the cubicle next to hers for nearly two years. Over the course of those years he had developed a bit of a schoolboy crush on her. A couple of months ago he had started to rummage through her cubicle looking for things that he could use while he masturbated.

Today started out no differently but would have an ending that he could not possibly see. There is one thing that David had never accounted for, Karma. It is a bitch and he had never thought it would come back to him ten fold. Today would definitely be a day he would not soon forget.

This lunch hour had started like any other. David waited in his cubicle patiently for Dana to take her lunch. He sat at his computer quietly typing away, pretending to do work until he heard the clicks of her high heels making there way down the hall. Then he slipped into her cubicle while making sure no one was watching.

He started his work under her desk adding a new part to his camera. He was installing it one piece at a time. He did not want to carry a lot of things with him so no one would ask questions. He would then sweep the floor under her desk looking for anything that might have been dropped. Then he would look over the desk top. That is when he found it. The holy grail of his searches, Dana’s purse. She had never left it in her cubicle before. His dick began to stiffen at the very thought of what he would find inside.

As he began to unzip the top of the purse he heard the clicks of Dana’s heels coming back to the cubicle. No doubt to retrieve her forgotten purse. He began to panic. He could not be seen inside her cubicle it would be suspicious. They had not spoken once in two years, what possible reason could he have for being inside there. While his mind formulated an excuse to tell her he heard her stop to chat with one of the other workers.

He breathed a sigh of relief this would buy him another few seconds. But as he tried to think something strange started to happen. He found that the cubicle was getting bigger. As he walked around for a second he saw that he was getting bigger faster. It continued to grow until it seemed he could be crushed under the wheels on the chair.

Then he heard a noise that sounded familiar but he could not place it. It sounded like a very loud banging noise that would get closer with every bang. He soon found where the sound was coming from as Dana entered her cubicle. The loud banging was the clicks of her high heels. The cubicle did not grow, he shrunk. He was probably no more than a half an inch high.

He watched awe struck as she entered. A shapely body on top of two towering legs. He saw her gigantic feet headed strait for him. He ran as fast as he could away from the high heels that could easily crush him. He just narrowly avoided a painful death as both of her feet stood on either side of him.

David stood in place breathing heavily. As he did his eyes wondered up Dana’s smooth legs and under her skirt, which he could see well from where he stood. He could see white panties hugging a tight vagina and disappearing over a firm ass. His erection returned at this sight.

High above him Dana grabbed her purse and turned to leave her cubicle. Before she did she noticed some papers out of place on her desk. She was such a neat freak and hated anything out of place. She suspected that whatever caused this to be out of place was also responsible for all her missing stuff lately. She figured that it was probably that creep from across the isle way. She did not like him and if she ever caught him in her cubicle, she would give him a reason to never even think about returning here. She sat her purse down on the ground and moved to straiten them up. She then grabbed her purse set out toward her lunch.

Below her David began to run and dodge as her feet moved again. He panicked as he watched her feet move over his tiny body. He could see the dirty wore out soles of her high heels and prayed he did not get the chance to see them any better. His luck maintained as she stopped moving and sat down her purse down a foot away from him. At least it would have been a foot away to Dana, to David it was a lot further away.

David took a moment to ponder his next movements. He could stay where he was and risk being stepped on or die at the hands of the cleaning lady, or he could bolt for Dana’s purse and get a ride with her. He decided on the purse. He began running again. He almost did not make it to the purse before it was lifted high into the air but he did. He grabbed onto the strap as it dangled to the floor. When Dana picked it up the strap was lifted above the purse. David lost his grip and fall onto the top of the purse.

He sat there for a few minutes. He watched everything pass by. The hallway, the ceiling, the people, all of which he had passed daily. They now seemed like new strange things. His new size changed everything. He was brought out of his thoughts as Dana pushed open the door to the ladies room. He watched with gleeful eyes as he saw for the first time the inside of the ladies room.

After grabbing her purse Dana headed strait for the restroom. She had been drinking coffee all day and really had to go. After that she would head to lunch. She walked down the hallway saying high to people she passed until she made it to the restroom. She found an empty stall. She sat her purse on the floor and pulled her panties down. She raised her skirt and sat down on the toilet to do her business.

David could not believe what he was seeing. After she sat the purse down he was getting a great view as Dana pulled down her panties. He could see her shaven vagina before she sat down on the toilet seat. He did not loose his smile as he heard the sound of her piss hitting the toilet water. It had actually turned him on. He found himself wishing for a moment that he was that toilet so she could sit on him, he would even let her piss on him. He imagined himself laying down and Dana entering the room. She took of her panties and then straddled his face. Soon a hot stream of piss poured over him.

He was brought out of his fantasy by a rough sound that echoed inside the toilet bowl. He wondered briefly what that noise was before another one echoed inside the bowl. He knew what it was. She was farting. Soon he heard a splash and then another and another His nose was hit with a smell that caused him to gag. The smell of shit filled the stall. He hunched his body over to block the smell as best he could. He knew that he could not take much more of it.

Soon, he heard the toilet flush and breath a sigh of relief, it was almost over. Then his world was shaken as she picked up the purse again. David looked up to see her face above his looking down. Her slinnder fingers pulled at the zipper, opening the purse. David fell in. Dana’s and followed him into the purse. It was almost like she was after him. She grabbed the object that David was on and pulled it out. The following ride would be both awesome and horrible for David.

Dana felt instantly relieved as she wiped and flushed. She grabbed her purse and pulled out a tampon. She hated this time of month.. She spread her legs apart and placed it next to her opening and paused. She let go one more fart before inserting it inside her. She stood up and pulled up her panties. She took a moment to straiten out her skirt, wash her hands and headed off to lunch.

David hung on to the applicator for dear life as it hovered over the toilet water below. Directly in front of him was Dana’s vagina. He wished he was in a better place to enjoy his position. He did not know how long she held him there. He found him self thinking, please get in on with it before I fall in. That is when it happened. A thunderous fart rocked him again. The smell was to much this time and he threw up. After he threw up the smell still lingered and found himself preparing to do it again. Before he did the applicator pushed forward and David passed out form the smell.

David did not know how long he was out. Was minutes or hours? He could not tell. When he woke up he was in a wet tight place. The walls pushed against him. He slowly remembered the toilet, the fart, passing out. He must be inside Dana’s vagina. He found himself suddenly very turned on. He slide his hand down his pants and began to jerk off. It was slowly at first and then he picked up speed and until he came, shooting his cum all over the walls of Dana’s Vagina.

As his erection faded he remembered his feeling of fear as he peered at the toilet water. That was one place he did not want to end up. David knew that he needed to get out of there. He slowly began to push in one direction. He was not sure it was the right direction until he bumped into something large and felt like it was made of cotton, the tampon. He grabbed onto it and waited.

Dana had finally made it home. It was a long day at work and she just wanted to relax. First she needed to use the toilet again. She walked into the bathroom and took off her cloths. Next, she removed the tampon and threw it away. She sat down on the toilet and let out a long pee. When she was down she climbed into the tub for a nice hot shower.

David suddenly felt everything move. The tampon was being removed. He held on as tight as he could. The light was bright as he exited her vagina. He did not have time to enjoy it as the tampon was then dropped into the trash with him on it. He had found another stroke of luck. This was a very small trash can and the string of the tampon was hanging over the side. He could easily make his way out.

As he slid down the string he began to hear the sound of her peeing again. He looked over to see her sitting high on the toilet. God she was so beautiful. This time it was more enjoyable because she did not fart or shit.

As he made it to the bottom, the giantess named Dana made her way into the tub for a long shower. David waited and watch with a hard erection. He even jacked off again as she lathered her bady in soap. When she stepped out David found himself running for his life again as he dodged her now bare feet. Above him he saw he feet move above him and he began to become turned on by this. He had never thought he had a foot fetish but the sight of her feet high above was kind of sexy.

The towel slipped off of Dana accidentally. David watched as it fell and her body became exposed again. He could only think about how beautiful she was. She seemed to be doing something. She was sniffing. She moved her face closer to the floor where David was standing. She was breathing deeply through her nose. Then it happened, the force of the sniff brought David off the ground. He soared through the air until he flew strait passed her nostrils and inside her noise. He was instantly stuck to the mucus inside her nose.

The towel had slipped off of Dana. She bent down to pick it up but was distracted by the smell of something. She moved her nose around. It smelled slightly like sex and shit mixed together. She gave one good sniff to see if she could find it but she could not. She shook her, maybe it was all in her imagination. From there she moved into the kitchen to make her a salad.

She removed all the ingredients from the fridge and began to mix them together inside a large bowl. As she was pouring her dressing in she sneezed. She grabbed a napkin to wipe her nose with. She then threw it away and sat down to enjoy her salad.

David fought against Dana’s nose the best he could. With every breath she took it was as if he was going further and further inside her. He did not want that. He figured the best way out was a sneeze. He began to tickly her nose hairs. It took several minutes but finally it happened. He was shot out of her nose in one glorious sneeze.

When David landed he took a moment to survey his surroundings. He was glade that he survived the sneeze but he needed to know where he was. He was in a large area, the ground seemed to be covered in some sort of liquid. In the distance trees popped up against a blue background. He tasted the liquid and too his horror it knew what it was. It was salad dressing. He had landed inside Dana’s dinner.

Above he could see the ceiling pass by and then a jolt as he the bowl was set on the table. Dana’s pretty face then entered in his view, her hair still wet. A silver fork then entered the bowl and took a large chuck of the salad with it. David watched as the salad disappeared into Dana’s mouth. She chewed and swallowed. There was only one way out of that and David did not want to follow suit.

He pushed himself around the bowl doing his best to dodge the fork. It was hard the his legs sank into the salad dressing making it near impossible to move. Finally it happens. David’s slow movements slowed him down enough. He could not dodge the fork.

His body slid in between the prongs as salad was pushed into his face. He was able to move some of it out of his way as he watched his world get turned around. He was then face to face with Dana’s mouth. He watched in horror as it opened wide. He could see her white teeth and behind them a dark void. As the fork was brought closer to her mouth he could feel her breath wash over him. It was almost intoxicating and made him feel a little better. That was until he saw her teeth pass over head. Behind him her mouth shut and the fork was slid out. He was pushed against her lips as he was pulled off of the fork with the rest of her food.

David rolled around in her mouth trying to keep from being mashed into nothing by her teeth. Dana’s wet tongue made it a fight. What once was something sexy was now doom as it tried to push David underneath her giant teeth. Then Dana’s tongue pushed up and she began to swallow. David was pushed down her throat. He cried the entire way. All he had wanted was an easier way to masturbate, now he was ending up as food for one of the most beautiful woman he had ever seen.