- Text Size +
Height: 5'6

“I'm sorry Mr Green...but I we do not have the knowledge of knowing as to why your height lost. I mean its pretty common for a person to lose an inch or two every twenty years but this...” said Cyndie Jones as she was going through her records.

“What are you saying?” asked Neil Green as he looked at his doctor. Cyndie put the records down and answered, “What I'm saying is you have caught a very rare illness. Its so rare that there's hardly any word of it in the medical books”

“Well what is it? What have I caught?” asked Neil as he was getting scared. “Well Mr Green, you've caught a very rare illness which according to the only few people to ever got it is known as Shrinkage Disease” answered Cyndie.

“Shrinkage Disease...what does that do?” asked Neil. “Well...its does what it sounds...the illness you got is causing your body to slowly shrink away” answered Cyndie. “Tell me that you're joking” said Neil. “If you don't believe me, wait in a couple of days, then we see” said Cyndie.

“Fine, fine...what are my options?” asked Neil as he looked at the floor. “Well, since not many people have ever caught Shrinkage Disease so it best that you should remain within this hospital. You will be housed within the special ward till we can get any results” answered Cyndie.

“That sounds as if I got to stay here, is there isn't any other options?” asked Neil as he looked at her. “Would you rather be at home doing your normal things, slowly shrinking? The people will notice a shrinking man and trust me when I say this. You don't want that kind of limelight” answered Cyndie.

“Fine...when I am going to this ward?” asked Neil as he stood up. “We can send you to it right now if you wish, the sooner the better as we can find a cure faster that way” answered Cyndie as she stood up and walked next to Neil. Cyndie was a inch taller than Neil as she's 5'7 where Neil was once 5'10.

Cyndie led Neil down the hallway to entrance to building. “So just where is this ward anyway?” asked Neil as Cyndie walked up to his car. “Don't worry about the address, I send someone to pick you up within a hour to drop you off at the hospital” answered Cyndie.

“See you later then” said Neil as he drove off home packing a few of his things together. As he was packing, there was a knock on the door. Neil walked to the front door and opened it, there standing by the entrance as a 5'9 woman with long blond hair and light blue eyes smiling at him.

“Erm yes can I help you?” asked Neil as he was taken back by the tall beauty standing before him. “Hi Neil Green, I'm Melanie Dickson. I'm here to take you in” answered the woman. “Take me in? Oh you mean the ward right?” asked Neil. “Correct Mr Green. Please, if you're ready packed, shall we go” answered Melanie.

Neil zipped up his trunk filled with things he want and carried it to Melanie's car. With that, Neil took one last look at his house as he knew that when he was to return, the house will look different. The drive took about an hour long, Melanie parked her car in the car park, got out and waited to Neil to get out.

Once out, he looked out at the building that he would be spending in for a long while. He looked at the sign building and saw that it read, St. Mercy Hospital. With that the two of them headed inside the hospital.
Height: 5'5

A day has past since Neil moved into the hospital,

“Now then Mr Green, you are to be staying here in this ward till Doctor Jones can find a cure” said Melanie as she was walking left to right as Neil was sitting on his bed. “I gather that” said Neil as he looked at her walking.

“Now then, Mr Green, you are free to wonder around ward but please don't not leave this ward as you do not want the illness you are in to be made know. Can I trust you with that task” said Melanie as she stopped walking and put her hands on her hips in front of him. “Of course” said Neil.

“Good, now then, last thing, I will be your nurse for the time you are to be here so, if things are to become hard as I know it will in the near future I will be here to help you with anything you need” said Melanie.

“You're my nurse, okay then. So what is there for a shrinking guy like myself can do around here?” asked Neil as he laid back on his bed. “For the time being, you are to watch television till Doctor Jones arrive” answered Melanie as she left the room.

Neil turned on the television that was in the room for half an hour as Cyndie enters the room. “Ah hello Mr Green, how are things today?” asked Cyndie as she looked at him as Neil sat up.

“Well I'm a man that's getting smaller, how would I meant to feel about that?” answered Neil as he looked at her. “Okay, okay...silly question to ask really. Anyway, today we need to take some blood samples along with some tests to that we can understand what we are dealing with here” said Cyndie as she smiled at him.

“Fine then, when do we start?” asked Neil as he stood up and looked at the even more taller doctor. “We start right away, now strip off your clothes and get into bed” answered Cyndie as she exit the room. Neil followed what she told him and put on a hospital gown and climbed onto the bed.

A minute later,

Cyndie came back with Melanie in uniform into the room. “Come on then” said Cyndie as Melanie took the locks off the bed wheels and pushed the bed into another room to perform tests.

After a few blood samples and tests, left Neil very tired as he pretty much fell asleep when he returned back to his room. As he was asleep, he slowly shrank down another inch.