- Text Size +

The cool moisture of Rachel's sock was a stark contrast to her hot foot.  Before I could find a grip on the slick cotton, her giant, rubbery foot smashed into my body and sealed me against her sole yet again.

"MMpphhh," I shouted, before my body was crushed under her weight as she inserted the foot into her smelly sneaker.  Rachel then stood on me, and blinding light passed through my brain as the immense giantess began walking on her helpless victim.

Before long, she was working out again.  This time, she decided to make use of the stair-climber, a new torture that caused twice as much pain as the elliptical machine.  Each step on the hard, textured surface of the machine pounded my body like a nail under a relentless hammer.  Silently, I begged Rachel to release me, but her hot foot continued to smother me and grind me against her shoe's sole.  I gave up any notion of freedom, and resigned myself to be a stinky, sweaty lint-piece inside this girl's sock.

Eventually, the machine stopped, and Rachel began walking again.  For the third time, she removed me from her sock and deposited me on the cool bench.  Except this time, we weren't alone.

Surrounding me were three more giantesses, each peering down at me as if I were a new toy.  Rachel smiled, and introduced me to the girls standing above me.  Each girl had placed one naked foot on the bench, and now 4 feet encircled me like a wagon train around a campfire.

"I felt selfish keeping you to myself, Harry," Rachel said, and the other girls giggled.  "So, I decided to share.  These are my sorority sisters."  In unison, the three girls gave me a high-pitched "Hi," and they started laughing.

"First," Rachel continued, "is Sun-Yen Su, a transfer student from South Korea."  I looked at Sun-Yen above me.  She was an Asian girl with very light-brown skin and shoulder-length black hair.  Her round face greeted me with a cute smile, and peering down at her feet, I noticed that she had painted a rainbow on each toenail.

"Second is Punla.  Her parents are from India, but she's an all-American girl born right here in the states," Rachel explained.  Punla smiled at me.

"He's cute, Rachel," she said, leaning over me.  Her dark-brown skin was contrasted by her painted-white toenails.  The skin on her sole was a slightly lighter shade, and her long black hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

"Finally," Rachel finished, "is Sarah.  She's from down south," and all four girls giggled.

Sarah was different.  She was white with short blonde hair, and a bit heavier than the other girls.  Her dimpled cheeks broke into a smile as she quietly placed an undecorated toe on top of me and pressed downwards.

"Can I go first, Rachel?" she asked, increasing the pressure. 

"Everyone pick a number," Rachel replied, giggling.

The girls indicated they were ready.  "Okay," Rachel teased, "give me your numbers...the closest one to mine gets him first!"  I struggled uselessly under Sarah's toe.

Sun-Yen won.  She raised her hands in victory, and as Sarah removed her toe from my body, Sun-Yen picked me up with her hands and brought me towards her face. 

"He very cute," she said, and her hot breath washed over me, smelling of strong, unfamiliar spices.  "I going to...do laps around track!"

The other girls cheered her decision.  "Sun-Yen, please, no!" I begged.  Ignoring me, Sun-Yen leaned down and dropped me into a hot sneaker.  I rolled down the slight incline, and pondered why so much moisture had accumluated on the cotton when, high above me, I saw the answer.

Sun-Yen lowered her lightly-colored sole towards me--with no sock!

"s-Sun-Yen! No!" I yelled.  Too late.  The slightly-red sole filled the sneaker's opening, and a hot, smelly foot was placed directly on my chest and face, pressing me down flatly and glueing me to her skin.  Sun-Yen, who had seemed a shorter, petite girl, then placed her weight on me, and my bones cracked in response.  Unable to move, I simply waited as she began walking towards the track.