- Text Size +

  Tommy had been residing in Libby’s panties for months on end.  The pungent smell of her vagina had become normal to him; the snug, dark prison his lonely home.  The only time he was let out was when she used his body as a dildo.  She would smile down at him before pumping him in and out of her.  Her radiant eyes sparkled knowing his world was more or less being her pet.  It was simplistic and wonderful to know that he was always wiggling down in her panties.  A small, young boy, whose world was enitrely tied to her vagina and her panties.  He sometimes struggled while she worked during the days.  Libby found his futile efforts very stimulating.  She smiled all day feeling him grasp corners of her vagina, and try and create gaps between her panties and thighs.  Each day was another failure for little Tommy, whose depression had gone from bad to terrible.  Sometimes she would talk to him.  Telling him that nothing was going to change, and then bringing his face to her vagina and slowly inserting him in.  He would often cry and beg. 

 “Please stop this!  Let me go!,” he’d cry, his eyes full of tears as he looked up at the naked of body of his teacher.    

  Libby would merely smile and bring his face to her breasts.  She would force him to suck on her nipples like a toddler, and would softly sigh as each nipple expanded in size.  Libby would moan rhythmically and finally bring Tommy’s teary face down past her belly button to her wettened pussy.  He no longer screamed before being inserted inside of her.  He did cry, however, knowing how hard it would be to breath, and the smell that would encompass him. 

 “Yes, yes, YES!” Libby would scream, her body  tightening as she came yet again from the hard body of Tommy.  Sometimes he would try to scamper away after she had finished cumming...Libby didn’t like that.  She would force the screaming boy up her ass feet first as punishment.  There he would stay all day, taughtly caught in her tight white ass as she taught class.  The smell surrounding him was awful.  It was just another level of suffering that he never had conceived of.  Libby’s dark panties never seemed so bad as the days in which his head barely escaped her ass.  He couldn’t move – all he could do was scream and cry while Libby shuffled back and forth during the day.  Occassionally she would cum exceptionally hard, and her beatiful red lips would descend down upon his tiny cock, and she’d gently suck and lick his penis until he ejaculated in her large mouth.  That momentary great feeling of cumming would dwindle fast though as her smiling face placed him back into her panties, tugging them up to secure him.  He was lost in that world of darkness, but he had no idea that in a few days he would be on her plate heading to her stomach.