- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:

This is my favorite chapter of the story so far.  I hope you enjoy it

  Tommy’s world was Libby’s crotch.  The dark space in her panties coupled with her smell had become so real to him that the outside world seemed something of the distant past.  It had been so long since his teacher had shrunk him down; he was hard pressed to remember the last time he had walked about free:  seen trees, green cut grass, or the bright blue sky above.  Libby was happy to have constructed such a beautiful and sadistic scenario.  The very thought made her wet...which of course preceded to dampen Tommy’s spirits both figurativally and literally.  He was now a docile, needy little boy who would lay flat in Libby’s panties, waiting to be taken out and played with.  He would squirm sometimes; perhaps as a means to stimulate her pussy and cause a slight moan to gently sound from the beautiful woman’s mouth above.  Her gentle, whisper sighs of pleasure were his one means of communication with the outside world.  It also provided him with a sign that she was alone because otherwise she would fight back the urge.  It meant a chance to escape his darken prison for at least a couple minutes, followed by entering her wet, warm, squeezing hole to heighten his giantess to yet another orgasm.  But he didn’t understand the complexity of Libby’s orgasms or how sadistic she really was.  It came as a shock on a cold brittle day to find she had other appetites, other carnal urges. 

  Libby woke up horny as hell.  She felt the little boy squirming around hoping to draw her attention.  She admitted that his efforts were working...she was wet and very hot.  Unclasping her bra, she gently stroked her breasts and then began circling her nipples.  Tommy felt the rhythmic motion above and used his little hands to pull Libby’s lips down below apart and crawled inside her.  He did this willing now...this unnerved Libby to no end.  She hated thinking he was used to the routine.  Most of the pleasure she derived was mental.  She came harder than fuck because she thought he had no choice in his role as human dildo, and that he hated her pussy and being used as a means to an end.  But now Tommy seemed to have accepted his role, and was willing to do his part as her toy.  Libby got up from bed and walked quickly into the kitchen...enough was enough; she wanted to see his eyes light up in fear again. 

  Libby pulled down her panties part of the way and pulled Tommy out of her pussy.  Her body was already flush from his efforts inside of her.  She placed him on her plate and gazed down at his naked body.  She ran her tongue up and down his body and purred gently as he became quickly erect. 

  “Morning,” Libby said in her soft, throaty, turned on voice.  She brought her mouth down again and kissed his chest hard, pushing him down down against the plate.  Tommy began eying his surroundings and realized he was on a plate. 

  “Morning,” he replied back. 

  “Tommy I’ve been having such a great time with you since I shrunk you down.  Your home has been my panties, and your life has been pleasuring me,” Libby said in almost a whisper, “But today I want to see how you taste.  I want you to crawl willing into my mouth and let me swallow you.”

  Tommy looked up and saw that Libby was gently salivating and looking down at him with a look of hunger.  It was sexual and extremely different at the same time.  He looked at her teeth and dancing tongue in an entirely different light.  She wanted to eat him. 

  “Please,” Tommy replied, his eyes buling, “anything but this.” 

  “I want you to climb willingly into my mouth or I’ll be forced to use my teeth,” she replied, smiling brazingly to show the very instruments she would clamp down upon him

  Tommy considered running, but realized even reaching the end of the plate before she caught him would be a stretch.  He begged more and more and eventually broke down to tears trying his best to avoid going into her mouth. 

  Libby placed her head at the edge of the plate and let down her tongue to create a bridge.  Looking up into her eyes he knew that she was stroking herself while she played this out. 

  “You know the options,” she said, “and I promise to be gentle with you once you enter.” 

  Tommy continued crying and begging.  It all was too much for him.  He looked up into the darkened, wet mouth before him and realized that once he was inside there was no going back.  She would swallow him down, and he would be in her stomach.  

  Libby drew back her tongue and said forcefully,” you either do it now or I promise that the pain you’ll endure will make you wish you had never been born on this earth.”

  Gently the tongue dropped back down to the plate, and she sighed as she felt his quivering steps up into her mouth.  Her body got hotter and hotter as he followed her orders once again.  He was willing accepting his death inside of her stomach.  She was going to slowly toy with him and then send him to depths of her body.  Tommy cried and cried as he climbed the red bridge Libby had made for him.  His heart pounded, and he was absolutely horrified that when her lips closed she would suck and play with him like he meant nothing to her.  She would send him down her throat and into her stomach...where he knew he would reside until his body had his way with him. 

  When he was fully inside her mouth, Libby drew her tongue in and closed her lips.  She fingered herself down below and moaned as she sucked on Tommy’s little body.  She could feel his terror by the way he shook inside her mouth.  She savored his taste, lawling him around in her mouth like something sweet.  Tommy merely cried and shook in the darkness surrounding him.  The wet mouth being a new home for him, and the tongue gently pushing and prodding him like he was nothing but another sweet treat about to be sent down.  He could feel Libby’s body gently shaking itself...he realized it was for the complete opposite reason and that Libby was on the verge of cumming. 

  Finally getting her fill on his taste, Libby tilter head back and positioned him towards the back of her mouth.  She could still her muffled shrieking and crying, but this only pressed her closer to cumming.  She slowly pushed him back and sent the screaming boy down her throat.  Her body became taught, and Libby screamed a scream that would match any that Tommy could have matched as he fell down into his teacher’s belly.