- Text Size +

  Jaclynn’s mom, Libby, was a dark haired woman with a body that had aged beautifully.  She was a school teacher with the rare ability of being authoritative while being the kids’ friend.  Her rapport in the classroom, however, was a very nice ruse to an otherwise sadistic side many young boys had been forced to experience.  She taught the 7th grade, a year when young boys started staring longingly at the bodies of the opposite sex.   The skimpy skirts and blouses, and the allure of cleavage softly coated with just a hint of perfume provided the boys with plenty of reasons to take her class.  Little did they know that Libby had intentions behind everything she did.  A new world had opened up to her a long time ago, and no young man wanted to experience the lessons she taught in the dark night.  This is the story of her first victim and the creation of a monster:

  Libby had a young student by the name of Paul who was quiet and ackward but relatively attractive.  She enjoyed his work in her class and thought he had quite an imagination and personality hidden under that quite demeanor.   It was also obvious that Paul had an enormous crush on her.  His eyes would light up when she called on him in class, and she reciprocated by flashing a wonderful smile right back at him.  Libby would lean in to gaze over his work during class so that he could get a hint of her cleavage, as well as her scent.  She wanted him to want her body; to dream of the soft white flesh hidden beneath her bra and panties.  She wanted him to cum from just the mere thought of her naked body strewn out before him.  But Libby had much more secret fetishes involving shrinking boys down and eating them.  To compound that she also deeply wanted to have absolute control over someone; to be a naked goddess who could gently or violently dictate their fate.  Little did she know that her power to shrink people relied solely on her mind and her desire towards a given individual.  When she shrunk Paul after class by just imagining such a possibility, her mind ran in deplorable ways about what was going to happen that night.  She scooped him up, placed him in her purse, and was at her personal best for the rest of the school day. 

  When she got home she took Paul out of her purse and placed him on the table. 

   “What happened?” Paul questioned as Libby smiled down at her small captive.  Her bright sparkling teeth shown down at him, but his gaze was directed towards her breasts which hung seductively waiting to be released. 

  “You shrunk”, is all Libby replied as she began to undress before him.  Paul watched as she slowly pulled off her shirt and unclasped her bra, letting it fall to the floor.  Her naked breasts gently rose up and down as she surveyed her little student.  Libby’s mind was racing; her panties already wet from anticipation of teaching another sort of lesson to her young friend.  Paul on the other hand was already erect, albeit nervous, seeing his teacher topless before him.  Libby merely stared him down in an intense effort to immobilize him to accept what was about to happen.  She reached down and grabbed his small body and took off his clothes.  Gently laying down on the bed, she placed him on her stomach and sighed. 

  “I bet you have never seen a woman naked before, have you Paul?” Libby questioned as her left hand moved down to slowly pull down her skirt and panties. 

  "I bet you have never smelled the scent of a woman, had it drive you mad with infatuation, and pushed you to cumming inside of her.”  Libby smiled at his terrified face as she spread her legs and brought his face up to her vagina.  A strong scented punch hit him in the face as he stared straight at the sight before him; it captivated and scared him at the same time.

 “I’ll bet you’ve never seen an actual woman’s pussy before.  But you’ve dreamed of mine, Paul, I know you have.  And I expect you’ll squirm nicely inside me.  I expect you’ll make me cum hard, and then you’ll make me happy.”     

  Libby slowly pushed his naked, erect body into her wet vagina.  She felt his small squirming body trying to fight its way out.  She smiled and felt her muscles squeeze and squeeze around him; each movement of his was an exercise in futility because she had him caught.  Libby slowly flirted with her nipples as down below Paul got more and more excited in the effort to escape.  Her moans became more frequent as she pictured his terror caught down below in her.  She wrinkled her toes, and smiled towards the ceiling as wave after wave of pleasure bellowed up through her body.  Libby loved the fact of being naked on a bed with such a young man inside of her.  She loved the sense of power she over him.  She enjoyed that with every fleeting moment she was closer to orgasm, and that he was merely terrified beyond belief.  Libby squealed as she came; her hot, sweaty body slowly wreathing up and then down against the slightly dampened bed.  She wondered if he was alive…she wondered how he would take her next stop into the kitchen.