- Text Size +

  Jaclynn came home from a homecoming dance with a bright smile and memories that would last a lifetime.  Her date had been suave and kind, and had treated her with utmost respect.  She saw definite potential for a future relationship and this made her more than happy.  Her dress dropped on the floor and she examined her tight body in the mirror.  It would have been a mistake to have invited her date in on the first night, but how she had wanted to.  It had been a hot night inside the school gym, and her body was slightly moist from perspiration.  She opened up her panty drawer and smiled down at her little captives. 

  “Hi,” she said as her hands pulled the lid off.  The men scuttled to the sides trying to hide the best they could from their towering captor.  They sensed she was aroused which meant nothing good for any of them.  Jaclynn unclasped her bra and pulled her panties to the floor.  She pulled five of the men out and placed them on the edge of her bed.  She placed two of them on her breasts, and left the other three to gape at her wet vagina. 

  “Suck and rub my breasts”, she told the two who resided on her chest.  They did so giving her as much attention as humanly possible for someone their size.  She pointed to one of the others and said,” when my clit starts to grow, lick it gingerly.”

  Jaclynn then grabbed one of the others and placed him on her stomach.  He sat looking up at her gleaming face wondering what was going to happen to him and his friend down below.  “You just lay there and don’t move,” she said to him as her hand moved to the remaining man.  She clasped her hand around him and started to slowly push his body into her wet cunt.  Laying back, she relaxed her body and felt her heart rate start to rise with each slave’s devotion to her.  The man being pumped in and out of her tried to scream, but was muffled out by both the walls of her tight vagina and her soft moans.  The men on her breasts had to use their entire body to massage them; each man worked tirelessly to try and create a rhythm that would please Jaclynn and earn them a trip back to the cage.  When her nipples started to grow, they placed them in their mouth and begin to suck them like young infants would for life. 

 “Yes, yes, that’s it,” she’d moan, while the solitary man on her stomach started feeling apprehensive about his purpose.  The smell surrounding him was that of a young woman’s sexual arousal, and he associated that with what he had seen happen to so many of his young friends: a trip into her mouth then belly. 

  Jaclynn begin to push the man deeper inside of her, feeling his body move and twitch in response to each vaginal undulation she had.  She was squeezing him and covering him in her natural juices – she squealed with pleasure as he made one valiant move to try and escape the strongly scented cave of her being.  Jaclynn enjoyed having life inside of her; it was her means of creation, pleasure, and differentiation.  “Boy she was a naughty and nasty girl,” she thought, as his tiny body was her instrument towards cumming. 

  The terrified man inside of her just focused on breathing, but it was hard given the pungent smell surrounding him.  He was an older man, unmarried, and he had never thought he would have the chance to pleasure such a beautiful young girl again.  But he had hoped it would be his penis, not his entire body, that would enter such a gorgeous beauty.    

  “Fuck yes”, she commented with her eyes shut, and her mouth spread in the attempt of a wide smile.  The rhythm was altogether perfect and her body perspired more as she worked towards orgasm.  Her toes curled and her breathing deepened – she envisioned herself a supple goddess exciting the whims of her servants, while servicing her own.

  Jaclynn raised her head and grabbed the little man on her stomach with her free hand.  She placed him on her lips and pursed them to create a soft pink seat. 

  “What are you going to do to me?” he asked, in hopes of ebbing his terrified expectations. 

  Jaclynn refused an answer, but her eyes danced as the men below sucked her tits, licked her clit, and attempted to fill her vagina from one moment to the next.  Her mouth slightly opened to allow the man’s feet to drop into her; he tasted slightly salty and she began to suck him in inside of her. 

  “Stop, stop please,” he said as tears ran down his face. 

  The others listened to his short, high pitched begging voice but continued their work.  They knew this was part of the whole package for her. 

  Jaclynn had him inside of her mouth up to his waist now.  She continued running her tongue over his body and sucking him slowly down into the depths of her mouth. 

  “God, please god stop.  I’ll do anything…please stop,” he cried hoarsely as moans bellowed up from her throat. 

  Her moist breath ran over his face…she ran her tongue over his penis and chest; she gently played with his body while others did the same with hers.  Each motion was planned to coincide with the rhythm she had ordered, and as his head was sucked into her mouth she strained to stop from screaming from pleasure.  Pounding the man below into her vagina faster, and faster, and faster, she raced higher and higher as the man inside her mouth cried in utter terror.  Jaclynn wildly sucked and licked his body, and then aligned him with the back of her mouth as her body tensed up.   As she forced him down her throat, she once again arched her back up and let out a scream that caused all of her little men to protect their ears.  The others fell from her body and cowered from the noise. 

  “Ohhh, ohhh” she moaned as her naked body gently rose and then sunk back onto her bed.  Jaclynn, worn out and flushed, grinned to herself as her body riveted from yet another great experience.  She grabbed the remaining men, opened the cage, and placed them back inside her panty drawer.  In the darkness not a single one of her ‘friends’ could think of anything comforting to say.  The girl had once again given them a reason to abandon hope for resignation.