- Text Size +
Author's Chapter Notes:
This chapter contains BOTH soft and hard vore.  Be forewarned. 

Libby shrank one student down as a sort of celebratory way to end the school year.  It was always a great thrill for her to evaluate her students and decide which one would go inside of her and die painfully in her stomach.  Of course, some years Libby would accidentally suffocate the student in her vagina.  She had been aroused by the concept of housing a student in her panties and making that his world.  When she finally followed through on her sadistic idea, she found the result to be very rewarding.  Every day she felt him rummage around trying to find any means of escape, and every night she pushed him inside of her into ‘his warm room’.  Libby imagined the constant smell her vagina surrounded him with, and the hopelessness of his situation.  Finally one her orgasms had taken too long, and he had died as her pussy wrapped around him again and again.  Libby liked to think that her pussy could give life or take it; it could be a means of pleasure or torture, and only a select few would get to smell, taste, and enter it.      

Another time she had made a large dinner consisting only of appetizers and a salad and let the student watch as she got closer to the main course.  When she finished everything else, she looked down at him and smiled. 

“Guess what I’ll eat next” she had asked him, as he had quivered on his little plate.  Libby had smiled and waited for an answer…the boy had just stared, his eyes bulging as the giant face of his teacher leered down at him.  Her breathing had been heavy and her mouth had gently salivated as she gazed at her naked, living meal.  Libby ran her lips over his body, pushing him down against the plate.  She kissed every part of his body, causing his small penis to become erect.  She had smelled the stale smell of sweat dripping down his body, and had lapped it up with her tongue.  She even decided to be kind and wrapped her lips around his cock and very, very gently sucked him off.  Libby swallowed his insignificant amount of cum while her body grew warmer and warmer with the anticipation of swallowing him.

“Please, please guess,” she had softly muttered, as her hand reached down to the wet depths underneath her white panties.

No answer came but abrupt crying from the very young boy.  She played with him like a cat with a mouse for a little while longer, but he was in her stomach before the night was over.

                Sometimes Libby decided to liven the situation either further by making it a game.  One time she made pretend that they were both in the wild. 

                “I’m going to hunt you down.  I’ll give you a few minutes head start and then I’ll come and find you.  When I do, I don’t want you to pout too much about how unfair I’m being.  You can try and resist all you want, but it’s just like in nature: when you’re caught, you’re caught.” 

                “But no animal your size would hunt one mine,” the student had retorted as Libby began undressing herself to get into character.  She had smiled at this, but began lightly roaring to show that the hunt was about to begin.  When she had finally cornered him completely naked and rearing her white teeth, he began to cry as she pulled his leg into her mouth.  She tore his leg off like an animal, and his eyes bulged from the pain.  He began to shriek and try and get himself away from his sadistic teacher.  Blood spread over her warm lips, but she brought her mouth down to continue with her meal.  Each leg and arm were slowly swallowed before his limbless body was gently sucked into her mouth.  His eyes, despite being clouded with pain, danced back and forth and he begged for his life.  Libby eyes were cloudy as well as her mind raced at the thought of being a savage animal having caught its lunch.

 She drew him into her mouth and pushed him back towards her throat.  His shrieks were now muffled,   and like any predator she paid them no attention as she sent her former student to the depths below.