- Text Size +

  Jaclynn was on her knees with a shaking little man kneeling on the tip of her tongue.  She was completely naked and turned on as she played her newest game with one of her five remaining victims.  She had instructed a man yesterday to stay on her tongue and wait…the man waited for her tongue to be withdrawn back into her dark, hot mouth, but to his surprise, and everyone else’s in the box, she listened to him beg and pray and finally put him back.  It had been an ordeal for the man but he had survived.   The newest man who was placed on her tongue hoped that he could replicate the other man’s actions and live to see another day. 

  Jaclynn's warm breath hit his little face as he looked down into the dark, warm chasm below.  Terror rose up his body as he heard the soft moaning coming up from the depths of giantess’ throat.  Her eyes were cloudy, but still looked directly into him as if she could read his every thought.  Jaclynn’s cupped her breasts and begin to massage them, softly stimulating her nipples.  Then, using her thumb and index finger, she gently strummed the aroused nipples, heightening her breathing and the entire experience. 

  “Don’t eat me, please,” the man whispered, his tiny body crumpled and kneeling waiting for her to make up her mind.  “I have a family and kids.  Please, let me see them again…please, I’ll give you anything.” 

  Jaclynn listened carelessly to his words.  Her body was hot and overly excited once again.  The tip of her tongue held a small shaking man whose entire future depended on if she decided to pull him in or not.  She moaned again as her hands played with her young body.  Her lush blond hair swayed gently as the man muttered and pleaded for mercy.  Jaclynn imagined the slow process of digestion that would await him if she decided to go through with eating him.  She placed her hand on her right buttocks and envisioned the man’s thoughts of dying; of being digested and then flushed down the toilet.  She could not take her eyes off of him.  The way he was almost praying to her, accepting that his life was in her hands. 

  “I…I wanna go home.  Please let me live,” he said, tears cropping up in his eyes. 

  He began to shriek as her tongue slowly started to pull him into her mouth.  He realized that he was not going to have the luck of the man who was on her tongue yesterday.  Jaclynn watched his eyes bulge and his begging became more erratic and harder to understand.  As he entered her mouth, he contemplated jumping to the floor, but realized that would have the same exact result as being swallowed.  She closed her soft lips and played with the man by sucking softly on him, and then lulling him around to taste every bit of his body.  He began to shriek, and the others watching the scene huddled together, terrified once again at what they were seeing.  Jaclynn’s eyes seemed blurry; they seemed to represent the level of arousal she had reached.  Her fingers pushed into her now wetted vagina, and she began a rhythm of in and out to stimulate her closer to climaxing.  Sweat gently dropped from her body as she continued to play with the man inside her mouth.  His muffled begging became softer and softer; he was resigning himself to being eaten.  He laid down on her tongue and balled his eyes out.  Jaclynn tilted her head back and guided the complacent man towards her throat.  With a soft push, she sent him to her stomach down below and continued fingering her young vagina until she could no longer feel him move around inside of her.