- Text Size +
Isla Azul is a small island, a hundred nautical miles off the coast of Costa Rica. It was first explored by the Spanish in the 17th century, but left pretty much untouched until the 20th century, when the advent of the helicopter made getting there easier. But other than seldom used fishing outposts, the island had remained deserted. As a result of this, it now was a four square mile extension of lush, thick jungle in the Pacific Ocean, nearly untouched by the hand of man. It remained that way until it was leased from the Costarican government by Westward Ventures, a small yet powerful investment firm. Ian Wayers, Westward's ruthless owner, built a fantastic mansion for himself, one that was absolutely self contained and autosufficient. He had no need to interact with the mainland at all, and the property's solar generators, water purifiers, and automated greenhouses provided everything that twenty adult persons would need to live comfortably.

Initially a proof of concept, Ian had resorted to spending most of his time at the island. While not a recluse or a hermit, he disliked interaction with what he contemptuously referred to as 'the rabble'. From time to time he would call his private helicopter, and make weeklong trips to the US, Europe, or wherever his next investment might be located. He enjoyed partying with celebrities and was often seen at A-list gatherings in California and Miami. But after a few days of that, he would always come back to his island, often accompanied by a bimbo or two, whom he would dispatch after getting bored of them - three or four days at the most. He was usually successful with women, owing more to his rugged good looks than to his definitely uncharming personality. He was tall, around 6'2", and had the lean yet toned physique of someone who exercises regularly. His were the shoulders of a swimmer, and life in the island had given him a mostly permanent tan, which went exceedingly well with his closely cropped brown hair and his thoughtful hazel eyes.

That had changed recently. He had brought to the island a new inhabitant, Dr Masha Bogdanova. She was a most interesting character: born in Saint Petersburg to a Russian father and an Indian mother, she had excelled from a very young age at the sciences. She was accepted at Moscow State University at the young age of 15, and graduated four years later with a honors degree in molecular biology. Three years after that, she earned a PhD in genetic medicine from Oxford University, which was followed three years later by another PhD in viral genetics from Stanford University. By the age of 25 she had achieved more than what some of her fellow academics had managed in twice that amount of time. Ian had first spotted her while reading an abstract on some of her research. While the science of the papers was well beyond him, he was versed enough to understand that this woman was onto something. He arranged for a meeting with her the following week, and flew to San Francisco in his private jet. There, he was surprised by Masha's youth, and stunned by her beauty. Not too tall, standing at 5'5", but with a lithe body that moved with the grace of a ballerina, the young scientist possessed golden skin and waves of dark brown hair with sun-bleached strands here and there, as well as big, green eyes. Her exotic looks hid a certain social awkwardness that melted away as soon as she started talking about her research. It only took Ian 20 minutes to understand that this girl held the key to his increasing his fortune a hundred-fold. He offered to fund her research, and told her that she was welcome to use his personal laboratory at Isla Azul - it had been set up as part of the original proof of concept design, and thus held the latest in laboratory equipment.

Not two months after that, she called him. Someone had tried to hack into her computer, and she was afraid that her entire research at Stanford might be compromised. Ian told her not to worry - his private jet would be waiting for her in San Francisco, ready to bring her to Costa Rica as soon as she was able to pack and move. That the hacking attempt had been orchestrated by Ian himself was a fact he kept quiet - he wanted her close, but most of all, he wanted strict control over her research.

Eight months passed since Masha's arrival at Isla Azul. All that time, Ian had left her pretty much to her own devices, confident that the brilliant girl would soon produce what he was hoping would turn him into the world's first trillionaire. But weeks and months went by without any success. Not wanting to put undue pressures on her, he had refrained from questioning her; he would spend time in his office, or make short trips to the mainland. These distractions usually worked, but his main problem was dealing with his financial backers.

-----------------------------

"Just tell us, Mr Wayers, when will we see results on this project of yours", said Mr Kasuhiro, one of his main investors. His face was huge, displayed in one of the 42" monitors that made up the giant video-wall in Ian's office, an incongruous space in Isla Azul.

"Soon, that is all I can say", responded the tired executive.

"All that you can say, or all that you will?", questioned Mr Gupta, a representative for a powerful British group.

Ian remained silent at that quip.

"What is your response to that, Mr Wayers?", inquired Katsuhiro. Ian could see the same questioning glances from all eight faces on the video-wall.

"Look, gentlemen, this project is secretive for a reason. As you well know, Dr Bogdanova's research suffered a very real attempted theft before being removed to an undisclosed location. This was to protect her, but more importantly, to protect your investment. Now, I only ask you to have patience some more time, so that-"

"Enough!" interrupted Mr Dornbusch, the main American investor. "We have been giving you time for quite a while now, and we keep pouring money into research that is apparently leading nowhere. You had a portfolio that included some very interesting projects, and you killed it in order to pay for your pet project. Fair enough, if it had been succesful as promised. But at least three of the ventures you pulled out from are already running businesses worth millions, and we've been left with nothing! I'll give you two more weeks, but if there's no result soon, I'm pulling out from your firm, and taking all the group of investors I represent with me. What will my colleagues do, is up to them. Good day." The screen went blank, and after a few seconds of silence, Katsuhiro, Gupta, and the others signed off without a word, one by one.

Ian slumped back into his swivel chair. "Fuck", he said under his breath.

His computer chimed just then. After a quick glanced, his stomach sank further. He had just received a couple of e-mails notifying him of the intentions to pull out from the various investors. Nobody was willing to trust his judgement, not anymore. The Chinese investors, led by a Mr Zhang, were diplaying their expected patience, giving him one month of leniency. But one thing was clear: he needed to give them, all of them, something. And fast.

"Fuck", he muttered again, and got up from his chair with a sigh. Taking a second to compose himself, he left the office and walked outside, taking the small secluded path that led to the research compound and its attached greenhouse.

-----------------------------

Masha was looking at data displayed on two screens, mindlessly humming an old Russian tune to herself. She was wearing a pair of khaki shorts and awhite t-shirt underneath her lab coat, and her hair was done up in a makeshift bun held in place by a yellow pencil, of all things. She had been staring intently at the monitors for at least an hour now, an expectant look in her eyes.

Ian came into the lab and saw her, poised over her workstation. "Masha, we need to talk¨, he announced.

Without looking up, she gave a slight nod. "Hello, Ian", she said in British-accented English, with a slightly posh intonation, the result of her years in Oxford and boarding school in London. "I gather the investors are threatening to take their money and fly away?"

He stopped cold. "Wha- How do you know that?"

She smiled and looked up at him for the first time. "Oh, it was just a deduction. It's been a while since you started funding my research, and I haven't supplied you with tangible results - yet! I know how these investors think, so I coupled the length of time with your gloomy demeanor, and so, I guessed. Your response only confirmed my suspicion."

Ian started to smile for a second, before the grim reality of his financial situation hit him again. "It's good that you are aware of that, because that's what I need to discuss."

"Relax! I was going to tell you, anyway. I just completed the last run of tests on the rabbits. Guess what? They're normal!" She was positively beaming, which indeed made Ian relax, but he couldn't really follow what she was talking about. Obviously something good, but...

"Do you mean to tell me that the tests were successful?"

"Yes! Earlier last week, that bunny there had developed a very lethal tumor of a most cancerous kind. I have been submitting him to the test protocol since monday - he's as healthy as a, well, a rabbit!"

"So you finally made it."

"Yes! A cure for cancer! One that works on every kind of cancer, every single time!"

"That's... awesome. What am I saying, awesome? It is fantastic!" Ian was feeling like dancing and kissing Masha, and would have done so if it hadn't been for her next comment.

"Yes. I'll just prepare a document and upload the formula to the Internet. That way everybody will have access to it! Poor countries, rich countries, corporations, individuals... This will change the world, you know?"

Ian didn't respond. Had he heard her correctly? She wanted to upload the formula, make it freely available to every single person in the world. That would mean that he wouldn't be able to make a single cent from it.

"You OK, Ian? You look pale."

"I...", he started, but couldn't really come up with something to say.

"Well, the good thing is that we don't need those birds of prey to finance that. I've already made the arrangements, and since I own the intellectual property, they can't do a thing. We should celebrate! Let me go get the bottle of champagne I was saving." She took off her lab coat, placed it neatly on the back of her chair, and walked towards the house.

Ian was livid. Here he was, with the opportunity of becoming a trillionaire, the richest man in the history of the world, and this naďve girl wanted to give it away. For free! His brain started churning. He had to stop her, but how? A dark idea started to form in his mind. It took him a few seconds to come to the nefarious conclusion: he would have to take her out of the picture. She did own the intellectual property, but in the case of her death, he was sure his lawyers could come up with a way of having that transferred to his firm. But her death would have to look like an accident. He started looking around the lab. There ought to be something really poisonous here.

He walked to a large shelf containing many different compounds. He cursed when he noticed the labels were in Russian. But they all had warning symbols, so surely they wouldn't be entirely safe. He found a syringe, and took a small dose from one of them. But would that be poisonous? Enough to kill her? To make sure, he took small measures from seven other bottles, until the syringe was full. He stood there, looking at the clear plastic vial, full of bluish fluid.

"What are you doing, Ian?", she said from behind him.

He turned around as if jolted by a thousand volts, and before either of them could react, he stuck the needle in her neck. He managed to push the plunger about a third of the way when she jumped back, screaming. "What are you doing?! What is that?", she questioned, disbelief and surprise the only emotions in her voice. She was to innocent to be afraid, to naďve to be angry. She took the syringe out of her neck and held it in her hand, an inquisitive gaze directed at Ian.

He quickly composed himself. "I'm sorry, Masha, but I simply couldn't let you give away the formula. It will be sold, to major pharmaceuticals, and will make me a fortune. It could have been for you, too, but apparently your interests are different."

"You... you... What is in this syrin- Agh!", she let the syringe fall to the floor, doubling over, her face showing clear signs of pain.

"I'm sorry, really sorry, Masha. You left me no alternative, really."

She groaned, and said between clenched teeth, "What did you inject me with? Tell me!"

"I don't know, I just mixed a few of those compounds you have in that shelf. Is it important?"

"Yes. Yes it is", she said, her voice more at ease, as her body clearly relaxed and her back straightened. "Because I think you made a critical mistake."

Ian looked at her, startled. She suddenly looked fine. But only seconds ago she was bent over with excruciating pain.

"Whatever you injected me with was obviously innocuous, you dimwit", she said, shifting a little bit. She felt slightly different, though. A bit lightheaded. And she could almost swear her clothes felt tighter.

"What do you mean?", asked Ian, growing uneasy. She seemed to be fine, yes, but she also looked... different. What was it?

"I mean, that whatever liquids you chose only gave me some stomach cramps. Yes, they were bad, but definitely non-lethal." She looked him squarely in the eyes, defiance in her glance. Her t-shirt became untucked from her shorts just then, and it had started to feel tighter across her chest.

Ian stood silent. He simply looked at her. He had to do something, but what? And, was it his imagination, or she actually seemed bigger? He dismissed that as his imagination. He spotted a small knife out of the corner of his eye, and grabbed it. He then looked at her again.

Masha's heels had somehow slipped out of her sandals, and she could feel the cold floor of the lab underneath her. She wondered why, but couldn't concentrate on that, not now. Ian was looking at her with murder in his eyes. And her shorts now felt like tights. "What are you doing now? Are you really planning to murder me in cold blood? Think what you do, Ian!"

"I will. I am. Now, I have to finish what I started. Please forgive me. Or don;t, I don;t really care." With that, he launched himself at her, knife held in his hand, teeth gritted.

She shrieked, her first reflex to grab Ian by the wrists. She was starting to regret that idea when suddenly, to both their surprises, she discovered she had moved fast enough to accomplish her instinct: she was holding him by the wrists, tightly. Not only that, she had completely stopped him.

"What the-?" exclaimed Ian, his brain refusing to understand that this tiny, lithe girl had just held him back with only her arms. Tiny? Ian stopped at that. Masha's head usually came up to his chin - now it was all the way up to his nose. And her arms were not precisely lithe; they now showed some clear signs of muscle. He put all his strength and weight behind his knife thrust, making it move slowly towards her neck. Masha struggled to stop him. His motion grew slower, until the knife's tip became still a few inches from her throat. She looked into his eyes. Straight ahead into his eyes. "Oh my God", she said.

Ian was surprised, too. He was looking straight ahead into Masha's eyes - she was as tall as him! They both looked down, and were equally surprised to see that she had not only grown taller in a few seconds, but she had also expanded all over. Her t-shirt was torn, and they both could see a stupendous amount of cleavage that wasn't there before. Her legs were now muscular, but more like those of a snowboarder or speed-skater, rather than those of a dancer. They were also impossibly long. She looked up, and letting go with her right hand, punched her with all her might on the side of the head. He immediately went limp, his hand releasing the knife, his body crumpling underneath him. He wasn't fully unconscious, though, just badly dazed. Masha took a few steps back and looked down at her body again. She was still growing.

Her shoulders were becoming wider, which caused her t-shirt to split on the back. Her breasts were still growing, causing it to split down the front. She was thankful she had not been wearing a bra, otherwise it would have probably digged painfully into her skin. Suddenly she felt a jolt going through her whole body, almost like an electric shock, and her perspective changed almost instantly. She could feel the remaining tatters of her t-shirt fall to the ground. Then the whole sensation stopped. She was breathing heavily, almost panting. She looked in the reflective surface of the genetic sample cooling unit. Her skin was its usual light brown color, her eyes their usual green, her hair its usual brown with golden highlights. Her face was no different and completely unchanged, but her body was another story altogether. Her shoulders were further apart, and showed a healthy amount of muscle. Her arms were not thick, but they certainly showed a few curves and bumps that weren't there before. Her breasts were now the size of melons - and that wasn't an euphemism! - yet they sat pert on her chest, defying gravity. Her abs were clearly defined, and her waist was thin before flaring into hips that were wide enough to give her a nice hourglass figure, but not exaggeratedly so. Her bum was that of a dancer, pert and well-rounded, and her legs were long and muscular. Her shorts had been torn down the sides, and her panties had split, too, so it only took her taking a step for them to fall away, leaving her standing in all her spectacular nakedness.

Ian groaned. His head was pounding, and he still felt dizzy. Masha! Where was she? He struggled to his feet, and shook his head twice to clear it. He couldn't see her. "Damn that girl¨, he said. "But she can't get away from the island, she's trapped here. I'll find her and kill her with my own hands."

"Will you, now?", he heard from behind him. And above. He turned around, and his knees buckled at what he saw. Masha was standing there, her head high above his own, her body a statuesque example of the most astounding perfection, strong and feminine. She must have been around 7' tall, and looked hugely powerful. Ian started to say something "I... I..."

"Oh, shush. I heard what I needed to hear. You piece of scum", she exclaimed as she slapped him brutally, making him fly across the room. He stood up haltingly, his nose bleeding. "My", she said. "I barely swatted at you. I must have gotten really strong. Wonder what else I could do to you?" At this, she started walking towards him, slowly but deliberately, a malicious smile on her lips. Ian panicked, and with a stumbling start began running away from her. He reached the door to the lab, and once on the other side, locked it. He took a few steps back, and looked at the entrance, expectantly. What had he done? He had created a veritable monster! An amazingly hot, stunningly beautiful monster!

"Hmmm, a locked door". came Masha's muffled voice from behind the entrance. "Wonder if it will be able to stop me?" With that, the metal slab groaned and then screamed with the sound of rending steel as it came crashing down, landing mere fractions of an inch in front of Ian. He looked up in terror to see Masha standing there, in all her spectacular nakedness, breasts sitting proudly on her powerful chest, nipples hard with excitement. "Not much of a challenge, was it? Now, where were we?" She lunged towards Ian, grabbing him by the wrist in a steel grip. He yelped at the pain.

"Let me go! Now!", he ordered, with even less conviction than he felt. She only smiled at this, and brought him close to her, the clear difference in their sizes being undeniable, with the Indo-Russian beauty towering over the helpless financeer.

"Tsk, tsk. You shouldn't be afraid, Ian. I only aim to mend our differences and become closer. Here, let me give you a hug." She bent down and embraced him with her powerful arms, effectively immobilizing him. When she stood straight again, his feet cleared the ground, and he was held in her arms as if he were nothing more than a rag doll. Her bountiful bust pressed against him, and he couldn't hide his excitement as his member slowly came alive and pressed against her powerful abs.

"Put me... down, please", he begged, almost on the verge of tears, struggling to breath amidst her powerful embrace.

"Oh, I don;t really think that's what you want, is it?" She let go with one of her arms long enough to squeeze his crotch almost tenderly, making his hardness all the more evident, before hugging him with both arms again. A part of her couldn't help but marvel at the ease with which she could keep him in the air and subdued with only one arm. "No, I guess you really like this, don't you?" She then kissed him, deeply, her tongue probing the farthest reaches of his throat. Ian was turned on to the verge of exploding, all the time remaining in a constant state of fear for his life.

She broke off the kiss, and stared in his eyes, smiling. Slowly, her expression turned into one of sternness. "But, if I remember correctly, you were trying to kill me, weren't you? And it was just lucky that your mixing the genetic reactants accidentally produced some sort of amazon serum, otherwise I'd surely be dead."

He swallowed hard, a ball of ice forming in the pit of his stomach.

"But let's forget about that. You gave me physical power beyond any that of any human being on the planet. It's only fair that I reward you. First off, I'll give you a strong hug!"

Ian started to scream, but Masha's steely embrace expelled all of the air from his lungs before he could so much as peep. Slowly, like a hydraulic press, her arms started to suffocate him. Masha was enjoying this enormously. She wouldn't kill him, at least not at first, but she did intend to have fun with little bastard.

Her arms continued to crush him at a slow, steady pace, when she noticed something: he was becoming heavier. Slowly at first, but at a quickening pace, she was losing her recently acquired strength and size! The formula must have worn off. She remained calm, her strength still enough to hold him, but her diminishing size just about to make his feet touch the ground. Then all of her leverage would be lost. She had to think fast. The formula! The syringe was still in the lab, and two thirds of it were still inside. She gave a jolt with her arms, enough to bring him to the edge of unconsciousness, and then she threw him away before running into the lab again.

Ian landed on his back, winded. He had realized what was going on just as Masha did. He also thought of the formula. If he could get to it before her, and inject himself with it before she did, he could easily snap her in two. After having his way with her, of course. He struggled to his feet, adrenaline bursting through his veins, and he launched himself in pursuit of the former amazon.

Masha reached the lab and sound the syringe. She reached it, and picking it up, stabbed herself on the thigh. She heard Ian come into the lab and yell "No!" just as she was pushing the plunger to the bottom. A fraction of a second after the last drop of formula had abandoned the syringe to enter her veins, she was violently tackled by Ian. The wind knocked out of her lungs, she was rolled ver by the frantic man, fear making his eyes bulge. He saw the empty hypodermic device, and panicking, grabbed her neck with both arms. "No! I'll kill you before you grow!"

Masha was genuinely scared, her neck being relentlessly squeezed by the stronger hands of Ian, his weight pinning her down hopelessly. Her hands clutched uselessly at his wrists, and she was starting to panic, fringes of black appearing at the edge of her vision, when she felt his weight easing up. She managed to smile.

Ian panicked even more when he saw her malicious grin. He could feel her lengthening underneath him, could see her breasts swelling, could perceive her muscles becoming stronger. He clenched his hands harder, but it was useless. The formula had taken effect. Out of desperation, he threw a punch with all his strength towards her head. She was faster, catching his fist in her hand, and slowly crushing his fingers. He screamed, hitting her arm with his free fist, to no avail. She was already stronger than him, and growing stronger by the second. She punched him in the chest, flinging him away from her, his body crashing back in a heap. He was lying there, sprawled on the floor, watching her stand up. His eyes bulged out in disbelief as she attained her titanic dimensions once again, her head slowly inching towards the ceiling, stopping a couple of inches from the ceiling. That mean she was a a tad over 7' tall, and powerful enough to kill him with one hand.

"My, aren't you a naughty little boy", she said in a patronizing tone.

Ian started to scramble away from her, but she was on him in the blink of an eye. Grabbing him by the ankle, she lifted him up as if he were a piece of clothing. "What are you doing? Put me down!", he pleaded.

"Of course I will, sweetie. Just not here. I'm going to have my naughty way with you first. Let's go to the mansion." With that, she tucked him under one of her powerful arms, and started walking towards the house, her powerful legs propelling her effortlessly through the jungle path.

------------------------------

They reached Ian's master bedroom, a luxuriously appointed chamber on the top floor of the house, with a huge bed clad in the finest Egyptian cotton, and floor to ceiling windows overlooking the jungle and the Pacific Ocean. Masha threw her captive on the bed, and before he had time to react, she pounced on him, pinning him underneath her massive weight, her titanic breasts hanging inches from his face, her naked crotch resting on his stomach.

"Now, little man, how should I deal with you?", asked the seven-foot amazon in innocent tones. "Should I strangle you, as you intended to do to me?", she wondered as her hands wrapped around his neck. Ian froze, to afraid to say or do anything. It was a wonder he hadn't peed himself yet - that was probably due to his raging erection, which Masha had already noticed.

"Perhaps I should smother you with my big, beautiful breasts", she exclaimed playfully as she leaned forward, Ian's face becoming immediately covered in mammary flesh, her nipples tickling his ears. If he weren't so terrified, he might actually admit he was in heaven.

Before he even became short of breath, she sat back. "You know what I'm going to do with you? I'm going to fuck your brains out. All this growing and power have turned me on way too much". He couldn't believe his ears. "Now, I'm going to tear off these clothes from you, and to sit on that meaty pole of yours that has been nudging me ever since I became the amazon I am now. Whether you enjoy it or not, I don't really care - I'm in this ride for my own pleasure. But if you dare to go soft on me, I'll make you experience pain the likes of which you can't even begin to imagine. So, think of cricket. Or baseball, as they do in your country."

With that, she held his wrists in one of her hands while she tore away his clothes effortlessly with the other one. She ripped his denim jeans with just her fingers, as if they were made out of tissue paper. Ian was naked in no time, his tool standing at full attention. "And now, umm", she said, biting her lips, while she slid her womanhood over Ian's expecting shaft. Slowly, inch by inch, she dropped towards him, her body enveloping his meat until she was resting her astonishing weight on his hips.

"Now", she purred, "this princess is going to have her fun. I don;t care what you have to do, but you stay hard, or else."

Ian nodded out of reflex, but was afraid that was a losing battle. She was by far the sexiest woman he had ever been in the presence of. She started her gyrations, slowly at first, but quickening. The view he had was magnificent, her beautiful face framed by her luscious cascades of hair, the hypnotic motion of her bountiful bust, her deep, throaty moans. She was enjoying herself, no doubt, and he was struggling like crazy to block her out of his mind. It was requiring a titanic effort on his part, her smell sending his brain into overdrive, the mere view of her sufficing to push her ever so close to the point of no return. And still he struggled against her motion, focusing more on the pain that her pounding was causing him, thinking of the way she would probably destroy him if he failed to comply to her every whim and desire.

Masha was pounding away, faster and faster, her face frozen in an expression of pure rapture,her moans turning into screams as she approached her own climax. When she came, the univers might as well have come to standstill. Ian's hips were nearly shattered by her incessant pounding, his arms nearly torn from their sockets by her convulsing arms. HE started to relax just then, and said "Uh... I think I'm going to-"

He was cut short by her powerful slap, which rocked his head. "Don't you dare! You won't be done until I say you can be done. Is that clear?"

He looked at her dumbfounded, his climax now a safe distance away, but the pressure building within his testicles reaching painful levels.

"I said, is that clear?", she repeated, a sterner look in her eyes.

"Y-yes", he said, trembling a bit, his erection subsiding a bit, and his gonads acquiring a bluish hue.

"Good. Now, let me freshen up. Unfortunately, I can't trust you not to run away, so..." She picked up the shreds that had been his jeans, and tied his wrist to the bedframe, leaving him almost as if he were crucified, his naked body caressed by the cool breeze. She took a bit of pity on him, and having propped his head up with a couple of pillows, gave him some water from the bottle on the night stand. The afternoon sun was coming in from the windows, and its reflection on the sweaty sheen that covered her skin gave her a radiance that only added to her overall sexiness.

"Now, I believe you can see the shower from here? Yes, that's right. Well, darling, enjoy the show." She stood and sashayed her enormous frame to the shower. It was a luxurious bath, the kind of which is designed to pour water on the bather from the whole ceiling, as if she were in the middle of a tropical rain. The temperature of the water was just perfect, and Masha started slowly soaping herself. The way its transparent walls were positioned, the person inside was in full view from the bed, so Ian was subjected to a spectacular view.

Masha slowly rubbed her enormous breasts, soaping them luxuriously, before moving on to her astonishingly sculpted belly and powerful arms. Every opportunity she had to strike a pose that highlighted her powerful physique was elegantly used by the perfectly tanned beauty. Ian couldn't take his eyes off her, his body growing aroused by the minute watching the lethal beauty in her slow motion dance beneath the cascading water. By the time she stepped out of the shower, his rod was harder than before, if such a thing were possible. Masha stepped to the terrace, standing naked in the sunlight, letting the island's heat and the Pacific's breeze dry her while she slowly and caringly combed her hair. She was such an image of beauty and sexiness, Ian could have orgasmed at any moment just from looking at her. Had this creature really been working in his labs all these months without his noticing?

The Indo-Russian beauty finally stepped inside once again, her mischievous smile lighting up her face completely. "Well, Ian. I hope you enjoyed the view. I don't know, I might even let you come before I kill you."

His expression froze at that comment. "What?!"

She chuckled. "But of course I still intend to kill you. Otherwise you would kill me, as soon as the effects of the formula passed. Don't think I'm so naďve as to think that just because you gave me an orgasm - and it was one Hell of an orgasm - I'd forgotten about your nasty intentions."

"You bitch!", he exclaimed and started struggling violently against his restraints. One of them started to make rending noises, but it would be a while before he could free himself.

Masha smiled. "Come on, sweetheart, you'll hurt those dainty little arms of yours. After all, you're not as strong as-" She stopped. Something was wrong. It took just an instant for it to hit her: the effects of the serum had passed!

Ian noticed, and redoubled his efforts against the bindings. She had to think fast. Fortunately, she was smart enough to quickly trace her strategy. She took a vase from a bookshelf, and using all of her dwindling but still considerable strength, smashed it against his temple. He went limp. She approached, and checked his pulse. He was still alive, and would probably be out for a while. She had to hurry if she was to succeed at her plan.

She ran out of the room, towards the lab.

---------------------------------

When she reached the lab, she ran to the syringe. Quickly, her fingers working nimbly, she took a sample of the remains of the formula, and ran it through the analyzer. "Quickly, quickly", she was mumbling to herself. The screen opened an update window. Component Analysis Running. Estimated Time to Completion: 25:12. "Damn!¨, she said out loud. She couldn't do anything but wait. Unless...

She approached the shelf where the isotopic genetic modifiers that Ian had used in the mixture were kept. She saw seven bottles were missing, and she turned to the table behind her. Aha! So those were the components he had used. Now, she only had to mix them in a syringe, and her own version of the formula would be complete. It was not ideal, and there was some risk she might miss an ingredient if Ian had simply used it and returned the bottle to its place. She glanced at the screen. Estimated Time to Completion: 22:47. No, the clumsy bastard surely wouldn't have done that, would he? She had to take the risk. And then, Ian would see what Hell was really like.

---------------------------------

He woke up, slowly coming to. By now he had suffered so many blows to the head, it was a wonder he even knew who he was. And that he remembered he was in an island. And that he remembered he had just been subjected to the most intense sex in his life. And that... Masha had left the room and was nowhere to be seen. His heart sank when he realized what was she probably up to. He began fighting with all his might against his bindings, focusing on the one that had already begun to tear. It took him a few minutes, but he finally managed to free his left hand. He started fighting against the other binding, using his fingers, nails, even his teeth, in order to tear it.

It took slightly longer than the other one, but finally it broke. He was free! Without stopping to get dressed, he ran towards the laboratory. Just as he was getting closer, he stopped dead on his tracks. What was he doing, rushing like that into the room? If she had managed to replicate the formula, she might already be a giant amazon, in which case he was better off hiding somewhere. But if she was still normal, he could probably surprise and overpower her. Either way, his entry into the laboratory required stealth. He went around the building, and went into the service shed that was next door. There, he fiddled with a panel, until he managed to unlock his secret entrance to the lab. It wasn't originally a secret entrance, but he had asked the architect to hide it once it was completed, as he didn't really enjoy the design. His shallowness was proving a boon now.

Sliding a secret panel as quietly as he could, he peeked into the lab. There she was, still naked, still beautiful - only human-looking instead of resembling a goddess. She was working on the far end of the room, her back to him, as she was positioned in such a way that she could keep an eye on the entrance. So, she was expecting him. Well, she was in for a surprise.

He creeped towards her, silently, stopping only to grab a small water bootle. When he was exactly behind her, he could see what she was doing. She was finishing to fill up a syring that was twice as large as the previous one. God, if she were to inject herself with all of its contents at once, she would probably grow twice as big - or the effect could be much longer. He couldn't afford any.

"OK", she said softly to herself. "Now, to get rid of that cunt once and for all." She took the syringe in her right hand and was about to stab herself with it, when Ian struck her on the side of the head with the water bottle. The syringe fell from her hands, and she crumpled to the ground, her lithe 5'5" form sprawling naked on the cold floor. She raised her head, tears welling up her eyes, looking confused.

Ian was standing over her, the syringe with the serum in his hands. "So, you were planning on getting rid of me once and for all, eh? Well, I guess we're about to experience a quite delicious role reversal, wouldn't you say?" He chuckled as he stabbed himself with the needle, pushing the plunger to the bottom of the vial. The whole formula was now in his veins. "Now, I think you're in for a little treat, my girl."

Masha looked up in horror as his 6'1" frame slowly rose, his muscles expanding. A pair of massive pectorals soon covered his chest, and his abs were a collection of rounded rocks, perfectly sculpted. His arms would have been the envy of any football player, and still they grew. His head was now approaching the ceiling, with no signs of stopping. His shoulders were now wider than Masha was tall, and seemed powerful enough to knock down buildings. He had been laughing all the time, his voice lowering until it had acquired a rumbling bass note that sent chills down her spine. The infusion of power had excited him tremendously, and his member had grown longer, thicker, harder. It was now a good fourteen inches long, and as thick as a soda can. His head had already reached the 7'1" mark where Masha had stopped growing - and still he grew. By the time the process was done, Masha was lying at the feet of an 8'4" giant with muscles bigger than those of a professional bodybuilder and certainly more powerful looking, and with a 16" erection that seemed quite capable of drilling holes through brick walls.

He looked down at her. "Well, thank you for this, my lady. And now, I have a condition you will have to help me with. It's called blue-balls."

She screamed and scramble to her feet, lunging towards the door. It was no match. He had simply stooped and grabbed her by the waist, putting her on his shoulder, and heading towards the mansion.

Just then, the computer beeped. The screen showed the words: Analysis Complete. Number of Components Found: 8. Press Enter to View List.

---------------------------------

Ian thundered into the vast living room. The floor was carpeted here, and the high ceilings allowed him to stand to his full height without feeling claustrophobic. He unceremoniously threw Masha to the ground. "Now, we are going to finish what you didn't le me before, you cunt."

"No, Ian, please! Don't! You're too large! You'll tear me apart!", she pleaded, tears in her eyes.

"Shut up! You'll do as I say! Now, start by sucking!"

She looked down the barrel of his enormous pole. It was thicker than her arm, the head the size of a softball, pointing right between her breasts, he was so tall. Timidly, she grabbed the shaft. Her hands were simply too small to encircle it completely, and there was no way she would be able to put the thing in her mouth. He twisted his hips, hitting her with his member square across the face, making her fall down. "What, my dick is too big for you? If you can't suck, lick, and do it fast before I lose my patience!"

She stood up again, took hold of his zeppelin sized penis, and started licking for all it was worth. "Ah, yes...", he said, an ecstatic grin spreading over his lips, his eyes closed. "Yes, that's it. I almost feel lightheaded. You're good, you slut!"

Masha noticed something, then. His member was becoming slightly easier to hold. Could it be? Without stopping her ministrations, she looked at the giants head. It was very slowly creeping towards her. Slowly, but surely, the giant was shrinking. But how could this be? Not one to question her good fortune, she struggled to keep him from noticing as long as possible - he was still well capable of splitting her in half if he so wished. She started slowly bending at the waist and knees, in order to keep her face level with the diminishing giant's shrinking tool. His eyes were still closed, he was enjoying himself so much. Masha then distractedly took the whole of his dick in her mouth, and started sucking. She suddenly realized what she had done, and horrified looked up at Ian's face. But he was so lost in bliss, he hadn't made the mental connection of what her being able to fit his whole schlong in her mouth implied.

Ian was smiling, already thinking of his next move. "Now, little woman, prepare to feel me fill you with my massive-" He had opened his eyes, but his brain was failing to understand what was going on. Masha didn't look as small as she was supposed to. In fact, he was just realizing, she was now quite capable of sucking the whole of his penis. Had she grown again? But how, without the formula? Then it struck him. He was shrinking!

"You bitch! You made a formula with less duration!" He pushed her away, and he looked down at himself. Something was wrong.

Masha stood up, and immediately realized something that made her smile triumphantly. Ian looked at her, and almost fainted. She was almost the same size as him! But if she hadn't grown and he was the one shrinking, that meant that he had shrunk beyond his original 6'1"! He was now closer to Masha's 5'5". To make matters worse, his muscle mass was diminishing accordingly. By the time the process stopped, he was slightly shorter than her, around 5'3", and probably just as strong. "You bitch! You tricked me!"

Anger clouded her eyes, and she slapped him hard enough to turn his head. Then, she smiled. "You would think that, wouldn't you? No, to tell you the truth, I am very surprised - and grateful - about the result. I probably had a slight variation in the formula." She put her hand on his chest and pushed him hard. He fell on his ass, looking at her with a betrayed look in his eyes.

"Imagine that," she said laughing, "if you had arrived at the lab five minutes later, you would probably have found me turned into a four and a half foot tall pygmy! Thank my lucky stars once again." He stood up. Masha was looking down at him. She gently grabbed his face. "Ah, to think it could be you in utter control of the situation right now... How does it feel to have had such power and lose it, and then lose whatever little advantage you had over me? What does it feel", she continued while she grabbed his dick, "not being allowed to come, to have had the power and the equipment to ravish me and now to be simply unable?"

He pushed her, and she took a step back. Quickly composing herself, she slapped him again. When his face turned towards her again, there was a look of horror in his eyes. He was shrinking again. "Oh, please no!", he pleaded, to no avail.

Masha smiled as she saw his frame diminish in size, growing smaller and smaller, until he stopped. He came up to her nipples, so he must have been slightly over 4'2". "My, oh my, aren't we tiny?" She laughed and stood next to him, towering over him like never before. "Look at you, you're no bigger than a little boy!"

Ian had to crane his neck back in order to see her face. She was so much taller than him! He was genuinely scared now. Had the formula finally stopped working? Would he keep shrinking? "Help me, please!", he begged Masha.

She just smiled at him. "But honey, you were not about to help me when I was smaller, were you? Au contraire, you were more than ready to physically torture me and then kill me. Perhaps I should do the same, don;t you think?" She grabbed his face with her hand, softly but firmly and bent over to look him in straight in the eye. "Consider yourself lucky if I let you go without so much as maiming you, love", she said. She then kissed him like earlier that same day - God, it felt like ages ago! - sensually, hungrily, demonstrating the power over him tha could only come from her femininity. When she broke off, he was once again hard as a rock. "Aw, poor thing. And still, you haven't come! You must be feeling terrible."

He was. He had a mounting pressure in his crotch that was turning into something simply unbearable. Plus, he had this sinking feeling in the pit of his stomach... "Oh, Hell", he moaned.

Masha looked at him and started giggling "Oh, my!", she exclaimed. He was again shrinking, slowly but surely. The look of dismay on his face was absolute. She was becoming ever so larger than him. At this rate, he wouldn't be able to defend himself from her in any way. He stopped shrinking at 3'1", his head slightly above her crotch.

"Well, this gets more and more fun with every passing minute!", she exclaimed. "I believe by now the difference in our respective strengths is such that I could easily treat you to an embrace like the one I gave you earlier, remember? Wanna try?"

Ian panicked. She was genuinely behaving like a psycho. It never occurred to him that he had triggered the whole ordeal. Right now, his brain zeroed in and focused on a single idea: getting the hell away from her. Before she could react, he dashed towards the door, and ran outside. Masha was caught off guard, but her longer legs allowed to quickly start gaining ground on him. Ian was frantic. He had to get away from her, and find a way of stopping and reverting this shrinking process. He couldn't go to the lab, though, not now - she would surely corner him there and then he would be finished.

"There you are! Come here, you little bastard!", she yelled, her footsteps getting alarmingly closed. Ian made a right angle cut that would have made a professional running back proud. For once his smaller mass worked to his advantage, as he was able to twist and swerve much faster than Masha. She was agile, though, and would soon catch him unless he thought of something fast. He turned his head and saw the perfect hiding place: the jungle. But it was crazy. It was full of dangerous animals, which only the ultrasound barriers surrounding the compound kept away. And at his size, even a dog could pose a threat, let alone one of the jaguars he knew were somewhere out there. But it was also full of hiding places.

"Why are you still running? There's no way you can escape, doll." Masha was again dangerously close. Ian made up his mind, and dived towards the undergrowth, running blindly, leaves and twigs scratching his small naked body.

Masha halted at the edge of the jungle. "Oh, hell. Finding his tiny ass there will be difficult, to say the least." She took a few steps into the thick growth, only to realize it was pointless after a few steps. "Ian!", she called. "Come on, Ian! Would you rather face me, or a jungle full of wild things?" Silence. She paced a bit more, then looked west, towards the ocean. The sun was starting to set. In an hour or so it would be dark, and then there was no chance of her finding the little fugitive. She turned around and went back towards the mansion.

----------------------------

The following morning found Ian walking tiredly through the rainforest. He was harried, a myriad small cuts and bruises covering his naked body. After running from Masha, he had reached a small creek, and crossed it, only to find that at his reduced size, the water came up to his waist. To make matters worse, he shrunk again before making it to the other side, which made the climb up the other shore a strenuous ordeal. He was now two feet tall, and scrawny. He had managed to snatch sleep for a few hours, but it had been restless, waking up every few minutes at some new sound. He didn't know what he was more afraid of: wild animals, or Masha. Even worse, he now realized that perhaps the only person in the whole wide world with the necessary knowledge to restore him to his proper size was her. He had to find a way of negotiating with her, make sure that she would actually help him, instead of killing him or keeping him as her pet.

He approached a clearing with a pond. He was starving - another reminder that he simply couldn't stay out here for the long run. It would have been difficult when he was 6'1", athletic, and with equipment. At 2' tall, the muscles of a child, and buck naked, his survival chances were dropping with every passing minute. He had made up his mind: he would wash himself up, then make his way back to the mansion, and beg for his life, and his size. Seldom had he been faced by such an unappealing process, but there simply was no alternative.

He stood at the pond's edge. Kneeling down, he scooped some cold water in his hands and splashed it on his face. Then he proceeded to scrub himself down as much as he could. He was about to be finished, when something caught his attention. There was no sound of birds, nor of monkeys. In fact, the jungle's usual sounds had stopped, fading into a far background. He twisted his head, alarmed, and then he saw the cause: a jaguar was standing a couple of yards away, eyes fixed on him, fangs on full display. A low, deep sound came from the creature, like the baritone version of a cat's purr.

Ian felt like crying. He couldn't run away - this wasn't Masha, but a creature perfectly adapted to the jungle, who could surely catch up with him in a second or two, and kill him. And yet, if he stood his ground, the big cat need only pounce on him and he was done for. This was the end. To think that not 24 hours ago he had been discussing with some investors whether or not they would help him bankroll his path into becoming a trillionaire, and now he stood naked and miserable in a jungle, reduced in size and strength, waiting to be mauled to death by a wild animal.

The jaguar coiled its body: it was readying itself to pounce on Ian. Soon everything would be over. He fell to his knees, eyes closed, and waited for the killing bite. He heard the jaguar roar, a few thuds, and a something scurrying into the underbrush. Then, nothing happened.

He opened his eyes, and saw two feet. Two enormous feet.

Two very feminine, enormous feet. He looked up. And up. And up. Masha was standing there, smiling at him. "Hello, love", she beamed. "I finally found you, and it seems not a second too soon."

Ian fell back, still frozen. She was gigantic - larger even than yesterday! His first thought was that he had shrunk yet again, but a glance to his surroundings told him that wasn't the case. No, Masha had turned into a veritable giantess. His mouth opened and closed a couple of times, but no sounds came out of it.

"Oh, I know what you're wondering, dear. Fifteen feet. Well, a bit over that, but who's keeping track?" She bent down and grabbed him with one hand. Her fingers surrounded him, and he was lifted up as if he were nothing more than a doll. Her muscles were back, but her increase in size made them appear all the more massive. And so were her tremendous breasts. The two proud orbs were each larger and more massive than Ian. She brought him up to her face, and smiled. "Do you like this, hun?"

"How...", but that was all he could say. He was simply too astonished by this recent development. Fifteen feet! And she looked every bit as fantastically sexy as she had the day before, perhaps even more so.

"How? Easy. When I got back to the laboratory, the sequencer had finished decomposing the first formula. I set it then to decompose the second one, and once I had both serums broken down into their original ingredients, I could understand what had happened exactly, and why. You see, the second serum, the one I mixed, was missing an ingredient, which in essence made my body tolerate the formula you mixed accidentally."

She started walking, her tremendous legs moving them along at what seemed a breakneck speed to Ian but which was no more than a leisurely stroll for her. "You see, both formulas could make us grow, as you now know. The problem is that the second one, lacking the, er, stabilizer, made your body react to it as if to an allergen. So, as a reaction to the growth, it started contracting. And contracting. And contracting, until you ended up being this cute little thing that fits in the palm of my hand."

They reached the mansion, its lush green gardens spreading before them, the palatial pool off to one side. A huge rock was resting on the middle of the garden, massive. It was almost as tall as Masha, which made it look like a mountain to him - a huge, granite mountain. He didn't remember that rock being there. "So, I replicated the formula, took away a couple of ingredients that were inert and not having an effect on us whatsoever, and then tweaked it a little bit."

Masha walked towards the pool, and set Ian down on the ground next to her. She then stood up straight, towering over him like a building, her splendidly sculpted legs seeming to go on forever until they met at her astounding hips, way above his head. "So, the bad news is, you are stuck like that. Once your body created the defenses and antibodies to fight away the formula, we could keep giving it to you forever, and it would have as big an effect as a teaspoon of salt in the ocean."

She sat down on the grass, her legs surrounding him, her crotch just a step from him, the effect of its aroma coupled to her unbearable sexiness and the sheer exuberant physical power she possessed was enough to make him absolutely excited. Her size was so massive, even sitting down her gargantuan breasts were high above his head. "You like what you see, don't you, love?", she said with a playful grin. "Well, you're going to like this better, then. I tweaked the formula, as I mentioned. Now, I stand 15'4" tall, and I'm strong enough to lift and carry that 55 ton piece of granite you see there all the way from the beach."

He looked at her, his eyes expressing a disbelief he dared not utter out loud. She looked at him, then stood up, walked towards the rock, and simply lifted it. Just like that. It might as well have been a big marshmallow for all the effort it took. Without putting it down, she turned around to look at him. She smiled, and the tossed it to the side. The ground shook with its fall with enough force to be felt by Ian, several paces away. If she was strong enough to do that, she could easily kill him with her fingers alone. Now both of them were aware of this.

She came back, and sat on the edge of the pool, motioning Ian to come closer. He dared not disobey this goddess, so he meekly and wordlessly complied. "So, tall, strong, beautiful, sexy... what's not to like?", she questioned him, teasingly. He couldn't take his eyes off her luscious, tanned skin. She was positively glowing under the morning sunlight. "You'll like this better. The new formula improved my eyesight by a good margin. My other senses - hearing, smell, and so - are also now quite heightened. My reflexes are three to four times faster than a normal person. And my intelligence, which was quite impressive to begin with, is simply unparalleled now."

Ian was standing there, simply in awe at Masha's magnificence. He's bad luck had been the catalyst, but it was her natural genius what had allowed her to become the living, breathing goddess she now was. He wished she decided to keep him alive, if only to be able to stand close to her glorious presence forever. His male member was standing at rigid attention, and her whole body was focused on her. She looked down at him, smilingly magnanimously. "The best part? My body now produces pheromones that make me simply the most overwhelmingly attractive female you can behold. If we couple that with the difference in our sizes, your brain must be frying with desire for me now, isn't it, love?"

He simply nodded, an awed expression covering his face. "Good luck I can control that at will, otherwise you would be pretty useless as a slave", she said. His head cleared a bit just then. A slave? Well, that wasn't right, was it? "And there is simply nothing you can do about it, you see", she said, lowering her face towards him. "Not only am I superhumanly strong, gigantic, with senses that perceive everything, smarter than a hundred geniuses, and what effectively is mind control over your puny male brain." She smiled at him. "This... all of this...", she whispered, "is permanent. The last modification I did to the formula was to make sure the effects wouldn't pass after a while like before. And like your shrinking, it is irreversible".

She stood up, stepped into the large swimming pool, and lowered her magnificent body into it, causing a wave of overflow to almost wash Ian away. "So, let's now enjoy life. Because, you know, love, that's the only thing I intend to do from now onwards." At that, she stretched her arm, grabbed him by the waist like before, and brought him to the pool. "Let's see how good you are at pleasuring me at this size. And who knows", she winked an enormous eye at him, "if you do a good job, I might finally let you come."