- Text Size +

Epilogue Scene VI: Together Again

It struck her like a bolt of lightening. Upon hearing the little man's voice she felt a powerful and incredible sense of warmth, but like lightening it was gone in a flash. However, it hadn't left without a trace. “Your name is David. Isn't it?” She asked. David was still struggling with the fact that he was dangling over eighty feet in the air. She noticed his discomfort and lifted her other hand and gave him some relief.

“That's right sweetie.” He said looking up to her. “Can you remember anything else? Our wedding?” He asked hopefully. She concentrated hard for a moment and then responded, “No, nothing.” She said in frustration. The feeling of warmth had left her, but it did happen and she did remember his name: David. “It'll come back, you just need time.” David said trying to persuade himself as much as her.



Stephanie watched as the small woman held the smaller man in the palm of her hand and conversed with him. Their voices were too feint to make out, but there was a tenderness that was detectable when the small woman held the tiny man in her hand. Maybe she couldn't remember him consciously, but some part of her must still have feelings for the little speck and even he for her as hard as it was for Stephanie to believe that something so small could have big feelings like love.

Could she ever feel that for someone? She glanced over at Brad and though she didn't feel tenderness her gaze intermediately dropped to his long hard cock standing like a proud flagpole between his legs. What she felt for Brad was pure animal lust she decided not love. Yet, still it was very powerful and exhilarating in it's own right. Jerry wouldn't approve, but who cares what his opinion was. She could brush him and his disapproval aside with one flick her her wrist.

She didn't want to waste Brad's boner on the inch tall vixen below. So, she leaned in close. “Hold onto your little man honey. I'm going to move your reunion back to the kitchen counter.” She warned them and then she abruptly plucked the little lady off the table and carried her over to the counter again.



“Huh?” Carrie asked looking up and then let out a moan of discomfort as Stephanie’s powerful finger and thumb pinched onto her sides and lifted her into the sky. She instinctively covered the hand David was in with her other cupped hand trapping him, but also insuring that she wouldn't drop him. Air flowed by rapidly as the giant girl rose and carried her back to where she had been and deposited her in front of her bed.

“There. Just hang out here little ones. Me and Brad will be in the other room for a little while.” Stephanie told Carrie and David. “Someone will check up on you later.” She informed them and she turned and walked off. Carrie opened her hand. David lay on his stomach and then pushed himself up to his feet. “That girl is really annoying.” Carrie complained to David. He agreed wholeheartedly.



Stephanie walked back over to the couch and stood in front of Brad. “Come on. Lets go kick Jerry out of our room so I can put that erection of yours to some use.” She suggested smiling. “What if he's still hiding under the bed?” Brad asked standing up. “I'll move that damn bed if I have to. He's not going to chase me out of my own room.” She answered resolutely.



Jerry heard the door open and was bathed in light. He finally got a visual of his surroundings. He was in a pale white bowl of some sort. The opening was roughly circular, but too high and the sides were too steep for him to climb out of. No wander he kept falling back to the bottom.

“OK, you've got ten seconds to come out from your hiding spot and leave.” Stephanie said in a powerful commanding tone. “If I have to move that bed to get you I'm going to be pissed.” She warned. He couldn't come out if he wanted to. He was trapped. “Help! I'm stuck! Over here!” He yelled. He had lost the headset in his escape from her and Brad earlier. “OK. Time's up.” Stephanie said giving no indication that she heard his tiny pleas.

Jerry heard and felt her foot falls as she approached. It was as if she were stomping around just for his benefit. He could see the mattress and the upper part of the box spring from his vantage point and watched as the massive bed slid nearly silently across the tile retreating some from his view.

He then saw Stephanie enter his field of vision. Her eyes were scanning the newly revealed ground. Her large naked tits shook with each step. Then she bent over and he watched in awe as her arms tensed and bulged as did her powerful legs as she shoved the bed clear out of his field of vision. Her giant boobs hung, wobbled, and bounced off one another from the exertion until she stood up taking a deep breath.

It was as an effective display of her power as there was. Her eyes scanned the ground. He started to yell up to get her attention, but the angry look on her face caused him pause. She stepped close nearly above him. Her back was to him. He followed her long legs up to her butt and then saw the start of her auburn hair begin midway up her back.

She dropped her hands to her hips as she examined the ground. “You may as well come out.” She said softer than before trying to lure him from his hiding spot. She then slowly turned scanning the ground and her gaze found him. Shit – she looked pissed. Jerry thought. However, as soon as she saw him the look of anger left her face, replaced by amusement.

She crouched, still looming above him, resting her arms on her legs above her bent knees. Her giant hairy pussy hovered right above the opening. It was swollen from sexual stimulation and desire, covered in snarled pubic hair, a vivid reminder that the sweet little (well figuratively anyway she had never been little to Jerry) girl he had raised and remembered from years before was gone forever.

Further reinforcement of this fact was right above that. Her huge oval orbs hung like lightly tanned zeppelins attached to her chest each one stuffed with mammary glands, plush and pleading to be put to use. Squeezed into view by the position of her arms they were both capped on the ends by darker circles of pigmentation which themselves were centered by a barrel shaped nub each nearly as long as he was tall.

In her crouched position it was as if all her female parts were compressed and confronting him at once forcing him to acknowledge her physical if not mental maturity. His gaze reached her face and though it was definitely his Stephanie it was a face that was full of arrogance and vanity. She was amused at his circumstances apparently. Despite the vivid demonstration of her power relative to him moments before and earlier in the day it made him angry. How dare she ridicule me. He thought.

“What in the world are you doing there?” Asked Stephanie amused. “Didn't you get enough from earlier?” She asked smiling down at her diminutive step dad. “What in the hell are you talking about? I didn't climb in here. I'm trapped! I was walking along and somehow I fell into this bowl.” He yelled up at her.

“Oh really? So, your stuck and can't get out, huh? You don't even know where you're stuck at, do you?” She asked amusement growing on her face and in her condescending tone. “Hey Brad, come here and check this out. Look where Jerry is.” She requested. Brad entered Jerry's field of vision still naked as jaybird. He snickered and leaned against the wall behind Stephanie looking down at the little helpless man.

“Are you going to just sit there and make fun of me or get me out of here?” Jerry angrily asked. “Well why don't you try climbing out yourself first.” Stephanie suggested. “I told you I can't. It's too steep and high!” He yelled. “Try.” She commanded. It was clear she wasn't going to lift him out until he tried getting out himself first.

He began crawling up the slope as quickly as he could, but it soon became too steep as he ascended and he lost traction and then slid back down despite the fact that his arms and legs were still clamoring to move him upward. He heard Stephanie giggling softly above and Brad snickering above her. After a few more seconds of futility he looked up exhausted. “See, I told you.” He said none to pleased at her soft laughter at his expense.

He was tired of playing jester for these two titanic teens. He was over forty years old. “Well, are you going to get me out of here or what?” He demanded looking up at Stephanie. Stephanie smiled and grabbed the bowl at its sides and lifted both the bowl and Jerry skyward. She turned to Brad and Jerry looked up expectantly as the two teens observed him from above. He was being held at chest level of the giants.

“I don't know. You think I should help him out Brad?” Stephanie teased. Brad smiled and rubbed his chin. “I wouldn't, he's been such a little pain in the ass today.” He said grinning down at Jerry. “Keep out of this Brad!” Jerry yelled. “Stephanie! Get me out of here!” Jerry raged unable to bring himself to beg her which probably would have freed him.

Stephanie laughed. “Do you believe the nerve of this little shrimp?” She asked Brad. He just shrugged. She shook the bowl which caused Jerry to fall to the ground. “You're not in any position to be telling Brad what to do. He's had erections today stronger than you.” She taunted.

“You've got no right to treat me this way! I pay for your lifestyle! You have to respect me!” Jerry yelled unable to control his anger. “Ha! Respect you? Look where you are?” She said crouching down. She dumped him onto the floor in front of her and then stood back up towering high above him. He clamored to his feet and looked up, up, and up. Stephanie was almost straddling him and held a bra in one hand and had the other planted on her hip.

“You've spent the last thirty or more minutes trapped in one of my bra cups and you want me to respect you?” She said looking down at him and dangling her giant bra in her hand. Jerry's face flushed in embarrassment at the knowledge of where he had been trapped. She then let it drop and it crashed with a huge thud next to him which knocked him on his ass.

At this distance is was a one way conversation without his headpiece and he didn't like the way it was going anyway. So, he got to his feet and took off quickly toward the bed again, but it was much farther away since Stephanie had moved it. “Oh no you don't.” She said lifting her giant left foot and planting it forcefully down mere feet in front of him.

The foot fall blasted him back onto his ass again and before he could get up her fingers were around him raking him off the floor. A few seconds later and he found himself standing in her palm before her giant face. “You need to get it through that puny little brain of yours that you don't tell me or Brad what to do anymore. We're big and you're little; we tell you what to do, got it?” She asked rhetorically, because before he could yell at her to put him down her long fingers closed surrounding him in a fist.



“Boy am I glad I am as big as you are.” Brad said shuddering and looking at her fist. “Oh, you know you like it.” She said referring to his hard on and the secret he told her of earlier. She looked at her closed fist. You could not tell that she held her step dad within. She felt so big taking control of him like this. Just a little squeeze and she could crush the life from him if she wished. She wouldn't even have to strain at all she realized as she so easily held him immobilized in her hand.

Of course, she would never do such a thing, but the mere fact that she could was so intoxicating. “Let me take care of shorty here and I'll be back.” She told Brad. She then carried Jerry into the kitchen. She thought it must be hot in there for him. Smiling she got a glass and filled it with water drinking it all and then sat it on the counter.

She then, finally, opened her hand. Jerry coughed and slowly got to his feet. He felt dizzy, but the cool air was helping him feel normal again. He looked around looking for an escape route. There wasn't one unless he grew wings. “Just remember you brought this on yourself.” She said lowering and tilting her hand on the counter dumping him roughly to it's surface. He had just gotten to his feet when she picked up the empty glass, turned it over, and set it down on top of him.

Jerry ran up and beat his little fists on the glass. Stephanie bent over bringing her face down to admire her make shift prison for one with her serving as warden. Oh what fun she was having. She tapped on the glass with her fingernail getting his attention. “Maybe you can come out in an hour or so if you apologize for being such a little twerp today.” Stephanie said smiling. She then turned and walked back down the hall toward her room and Brad.

Even before her giant naked heart shaped ass wiggled its way out of sight Jerry was on the ground lifting with all his strength, but it was no use. The humungous drinking glass was too heavy. A drop of water hit him in the head drenching his upper body. He turned and looked in the other direction and saw Carrie approaching.



“So just what were you planning to do to us if we had been accosting that man and woman? Take us to jail?” Carrie asked David giggling slightly after being told of how they first had met. “Not sure, we didn't think that far ahead, but there's no way you or Debra would have fit in our jail no less the both of you.” He admitted laughing.

Carrie's mind could almost picture the scene of David and his little officer buddies approaching her with guns drawn. It was so vivid, maybe it was more than a mental image. The tremors interrupted the memory trying to surface. It was that giant naked girl again. Carrie shuddered. For some reason she was scared of her and it was more than just her enormity.

Carrie watched in disgust as the giant girl deposited the man she met earlier onto the ground and then placed an enormous glass over him trapping him beneath. She saw the satisfaction appear on the teen's face as she bent low and tapped on the glass. “Maybe you can come out in an hour or so if you apologize for being such a little twerp today.” She told the man.

David sighed in relief as Stephanie's giant ass disappeared around the corner. He was a brave man and had taken on giants before in defense of Carrie, but Stephanie was so unimaginably large reality and recent experience made him fear her greatly. He was completely helpless against a being so enormous. “Did you see what she did to that man? What a bully.” Carrie huffed. “We should steer clear of her. She's the reason you can't remember anything.” David said.

“That explains it.” Carrie said to herself. “Explains what?” David asked looking up at his wife from his perch in her left hand. “Nothing. Wait here. I'm going to see if I can talk to him.” Carrie said gently lowering her hand and tilting it on the bed. David started tumbling toward Carrie's naked thigh before it lifted skyward.

He quickly got to his feet and called to her. “Carrie! Don't!” He yelled, but it was no use. She had already taken several steps away from him and his small voice could not reach her. “Great.” He said admiring his naked wife's behind as she walked away from him.

He ran to the ledge and saw a sheet draping to the ground. Perfect. He shut his eyes and jumped sliding for several seconds until his descent flattened and he tumbled and slid out onto the ground. He quickly got to his feet and called to her again. She gave no indication she heard him.

She was now almost to the glass. Jeez, she was fast. A twenty second walk to her was going to be a six or seven minute run to him he realized. “I better get going.” David said to himself and he took off toward her and Jerry.

Carrie reached the glass and the man must have saw her coming because he moved so that he was directly in front of her. “Can you hear me?” She asked him loudly. She saw his mouth moving and he shook his head no. She held up her fingers and planted her ear on the glass. She could no longer see if he was trying to say something to her, but if he was she sure couldn't hear it. The glass must be too thick.

She lifted her ear off and backed away looking at the man expectantly, but he just shook his head no again and then pointed down at the ground. “What's he doing?” She said to herself, but then caught on as he bent over and placed his hands on the lip of the glass. He wanted her to help try and lift it.

It was a good thing David was in excellent shape. He had made the trip in six minutes. He slowed and gave his wife a wide berth as he saw she was bent over and her powerful leg, butt, back, and arm muscles were all tensed as she and Jerry strained in unison to lift the glass up. They only succeeded at lifting it, maybe five or six inches (to them) before it fell back down and they both fell on their asses.

David approached and couldn't help admiring Carrie as the sweat had caused her nude body to begin glistening a bit. She was leaning back using both arms to support herself as she gasped for air from the exertion. “Need some help?” He hollered up at her. She looked down over her shoulder and located him. “Hey! I thought I told you to wait on the bed?” She chided him.

“Our relationship doesn't really work that way.” He said to her. “I can see that now.” She said smiling. There was just something about him. He might be a tiny little guy, but that's not how he carried himself. It made her smile.

“Look, I admire the can do attitude and I certainly don't want to be mean, but I don't think you can help us. That thing weighs too much; both of us working together can barely lift it. I'm sure you're very strong for your size, but there's nothing you can do here. You may as well head on back to the bed. I'll be back in just a bit.” She advised forcefully.

“You're right. There's no way I can help you lift that, but your wrong about there being nothing I can do. You and Jerry lift it like you did just now and I'll walk under and talk to him.” David proposed. She smiled.

“Why you clever little hunk.” She said. Where did that come from? Sure he was clever and maybe cute, but physically she was too big for him. She had assumed that she fell in love with him and married him for his wit or charm not his physique, but those words had just rolled so naturally off of her tongue.

“Hey! You need a nap or are you going to get those big muscles of yours to work lifting this thing for me?” David asked her only half joking and leaning against the glass with one arm. Why that little...but she just couldn't be mad and the fact was he was right. She smiled again. “Yes sir.” She said pushing herself off the ground and getting to her feet. Feet that were many times his size yet he didn't seem to care showing no concern at their proximity.

“Just be sure to get that little ass of yours in gear as soon as we get it up.” She said looking down at him. “This thing is too heavy to hold up forever.” She said and then signaled Jerry to get ready to try again. The giants worked together and managed to get the glass lifted another five inches or so and David quickly ran under and was safely to Jerry's side before it crashed down again.

“Hi Jerry.” David hollered up to him. Jerry held his back as he straightened up. “David is that you?” He asked in disbelief. “Sure is. Signal Carrie that I'm OK.” He instructed and Jerry gave Carrie a thumbs up sign. Carrie saw the thumbs up from Jerry and felt her heart start beating again. There was no doubt about it. Her body knew that the little man on the other side of the glass was her soul mate even if her mind couldn't remember and couldn't believe it.

Jerry motioned to lift again so Carrie did and as soon as the lip lifted off the ground out came David. She let go and it crashed down again. His little plan worked! Carrie felt moisture forming between her legs. She bent down and lifted David up holding him in the palm of her hand. “Well?” She asked.

“He said that he has lost control of his step daughter.” “No shit.” Carrie interrupted. “He asked if we could get in contact with Jane, his wife. She's at the bar. She'll free him and take us back to our suite. He said there's an elevator built onto the fridge.” He finished. “That sounds good to me, but I'm not taking you its too dangerous. You wait here and I'll get this Jane.” Carrie said carrying him back to the bed.

“Hey! That's not how we do things. We're a team!” David protested from the palm of his wife's hand. “Sorry, this time it is. I'm not going to carry you and you're too little to keep up or operate the elevator without me. So, you'll just have to be content to garrison the home base until I get back.” Carrie said. David didn't like it one bit, but she was right. There was no way he could go unless she allowed him to accompany her.

She gently tilted her hand spilling him onto the bed. “I'll be back soon wait here - for real this time.” She instructed. “Okay, just hurry back, babe.” He said to her. She smiled and then started jogging away from him.

He watched her as she jogged around the kitchen counter to the complete other side of the kitchen. Five minutes later he could just see her standing near the fridge before she disappeared into the Gulliveran elevator built into it. Thankfully Stephanie didn't know of or think to turn it off. Now there was nothing to do, but wait.