- Text Size +

Episode VIII: New Friends?

Stephanie sat on the couch as Jerry talked with David who had just come to only a moment ago. She had sat them down on the coffee table so she would be more comfortable. She was glad he was unharmed. Apparently, when she had sighed her breath had tossed him into the air and knocked him unconscious, at least that's what David said happened.

She figured her step dad blamed her for that too, but if he did he kept it to himself. She had to be nice to him so she could talk to David. Otherwise it would be very difficult for her to hear him since he was so tiny, unless...

Just then she saw a book that had: “Entertaining Lilliputians?” printed on the front. It was under the phone. She got up and retrieved it. It was an instruction manual. It directed her to turn to the back page and tear off a communication pad. Apparently, the Lilliputian end of the system was disposable. The instructions indicated that she tear a small perforated square out and give it to the Lilliputians that she wished to entertain and they would find as many headsets on it as they needed that would automatically find and connect to any receiver in range.

Her receiver is all she had to find. She looked around and then bent over and opened a drawer on the stand that held the phone. Sure enough the receiver was inside. She quickly put it on her head and then tore out a pad and carried it over and presented it to Jerry and David. “Here take one of the headsets off this pad, David.” commanded Stephanie.



Carrie didn't even get a chance to scream before she was plunged into darkness and confined by soft fleshy walls. She had to have been shoved into the brunette's cleavage. Jeez, was there not a considerate giant alive she wondered. She tried to squirm and wiggle free, but the boobs of her captor were too big making the cleavage containing her too deep.

She felt swaying or bouncing as if the woman that held her was walking. She remembered the kiss and shuttered. She hoped they weren't planning what she thought, but it did fit the facts. They were lesbians and did like girls after all. She had never considered intimacy with another woman even in college, but was always flattered when a dike hit on her. She just hoped these two would take no for an answer. She wasn't sure what to do if they didn't.



The perforated square that Stephanie had set down next to them was half as wide and long as Jerry was tall, but so thin that David had to barely step up to get on it. There were instructions on it that lead him to a row of headsets. There were hundreds if not thousands. He pulled one off the pad and put it on making sure to push the sync button as the instructions indicated.

“Hello. Can you hear me?” He said looking up passed Jerry who was gigantic to the nearly infinitely enormous Stephanie filling the entire sky above and behind him. He saw her face brighten into a smile before she answered, “Perfectly clear. Gosh you sound so...normal. It's just like I'm on the phone with a normal guy.” She said sounding surprised.

David noticed Jerry cringing at Stephanie's political incorrectness. He didn't take offense classifying it as nativity rather than intentional meanness. “What did you expect? I am a normal guy after all.” David responded. “I don't know. Maybe a little mouse voice or something. It doesn't matter. I do like your voice though. You sound hot. I bet you are.” She said.

“Stephanie!” Jerry said unable to contain his embarrassment any longer. “He's a married man, and why don't you put some clothes...” He yelled up at her but she snatched him off the table mid-sentence. Her demeanor immediately changed. “Who asked you?” She said squeezing him into silence. “That's it, back to timeout.” She said to him standing up. She had clashed with him so much she had little tolerance for his outbursts anymore. They seemed to bring out the worst in each other.

Jerry had told David how bad it was. So he interceded, “Hey! Put him down!” He yelled using his police officer tone and to his surprise Stephanie sat down and put him on the ground almost immediately and then she realized what she had done. “I can't believe it. You totally just told me what to do...and I actually did it! It must be that deep voice of yours.” She said looking down toward him in disbelief.

“He didn't do anything to deserve confinement.” David defended. “Well, he was being annoying and that's enough for me, but since you feel so strongly about it I'll let him stay out.” She said smiling. “But don't think this means it'll work next time or that you can boss me around.” She added a little defensively.

“What!?” Stephanie said looking away from David and down at her feet. “No! Leave us alone or I'll change my mind.” She said threateningly. “Go on. Shoo!” She sighed and counted down and stood up, “10...9...8...” She watched as Jerry ran out of the living room and toward the hall before sitting back down. “Finally.” She said.

She then turned her attention to David. “So, my step dad says he doesn't know where your wife ran off to. I'm not sure I believe him. So, why don't you give me your story?” She said hunching over and resting her elbows on her knees causing her giant plaint tits to rest on her forearms. David didn't know what Jerry had told her, but he didn't see any reason to lie to her now. Carrie would surely have made it to Jane by now or else be so close that even Stephanie couldn't do anything about it.

“Well we were appalled at how you treated Jerry so we decided to help him. She went to go get your mother.” He said looking up at her. “I see. No wonder Jerry was reluctant to tell me where she had gone.” Stephanie said rubbing her chin. “Well that's it. I guess I'm going to squish you now for plotting against me in our family feud.” She said and her thumb appeared above him.



Becca opened the door and walked in followed by Kelly. Kelly grabbed her hand and Becca spun around. Becca was short at only 5'2” tall. Kelly was a full head taller at 5'8”. Becca looked up into Kelly's hazel eyes which met hers for a moment and then dropped to her cleavage. “So, what's she feel like trapped in there.” Kelly giddily asked nodding at Becca's breasts.

What a weird question, but Kelly was the masculine one in the relationship always ready for sex and super competitive. Becca smiled at the thought of the sensation. “I don't know its weird. I can feel her squirming and wiggling like she's trying to get out.” She explained. “But she can't, can she? You're too big for her.” Kelly finished. Becca looked down at her cleavage and saw nothing but a plunging booby crease. “I guess so.” She agreed. She felt fingers on her chin pushing up so she looked back up at Kelly who was smiling mischievously.

Kelly looked down into Becca's innocent brown eyes. She was such a goodie too-shoes she would have to pour it on thick for Becca to allow her to play with that little babe they had found. “You have an amazing body Becca. What's it feel like to be able to completely dominate another woman with those big titties of yours?” She asked dropping her hands and kneading Becca's butt cheeks.

“Don't be silly I'm not dominating anybody.” She said looking up into Kelly's enchanting hazel eyes. “Oh sweety that's what makes you so beautiful.” Kelly said leaning down and kissing Becca passionately, a kiss which she returned with just as much enthusiasm. They finished and Kelly spoke, “You weren't even trying to pick me up either, remember?”

“Just one look at you hon and I was hooked.” Kelly recalled. Becca was starting to feel all gooey inside. “Awww, that's so sweet.” She replied. “Its so true.” Kelly continued. “And right now you're not trying to dominate anybody either, but look at the size of these knockers of yours.” Kelly side grabbing a handful and jiggling. Becca just giggled girlishly. “That little woman doesn't stand a chance against these things. What do you say we give her a hand?” Kelly asked and then gently started to part Becca's cleavage with her fingers.

Carrie saw light appear and looked up and saw the tall blonde holding the giant tit walls at bay with her fingers. “Well hello there. I'm Kelly and my busty friend here is Becca.” Kelly introduced. “Get me out of here!” Carrie yelled up frantically trying to climb over flesh walls that were too steep. “Here grab hold of my finger.” Kelly instructed as she lowered a finger. Carrie complied and the finger lifted her out.

She quickly saw how high she was and so she clamored up onto the finger throwing her leg over it and straddling it. Once she was safe from falling she took a deep breath and sighed. That's when she noticed that the two giant women were staring directly at her. These stares were both lusty stares and not stares of shock or examination. Carrie began to get very nervous again.

She looked all around, but she was trapped over four hundred feet in the air with no where to run. She immediately fell onto the giant blonde's the finger and latched on with her legs as well as her arms. “Awww, she's scared Kelly put her down. Its too high for her.” Suggested Becca softly.

Kelly was just mesmerized with the dainty and delicate features of the little woman and yet also her unmistakable femininity. The little thing weighed next to nothing. She could feel the softness of the little woman's boobies pressing into her finger and was certain that she had really large tits for someone her size, always a positive trait in Kelly's opinion.

“Kelly!” Becca blurted. “Oh, right sorry little one. Here.” Kelly said gently lowering the small woman down to the mattress of their king sized bed. Carrie immediately jumped free of the giant finger upon getting close enough to the mattress. She quickly stood up and looked up at the two giant women standing above her. The busty brunette looked down at her softly while the blonde had more of a gleeful stare, like a kid with a new toy except Carrie couldn't escape the conclusion that she was that toy.

Becca was shorter with wide hips and the start of a tummy. She wouldn't be considered fat at all, but was definitely not nearly as toned as her taller blonde friend. She had a skimpy string bikini bottom that didn't really match with her bra-top. Carrie figured that she couldn't wear the matching top because of her humungous tits which looked nearly the size of Stephanie's despite being much shorter.

Kelly was completely nude. She was also taller by a head and very athletic looking. She was not gross in the way of a female body builder, but she definitely worked out. Her legs were long and lean with just enough feminine fat to make them smooth and appealing. She did have some curve in her hips though no where near the amount of her shorter friend.

She had smaller perky tits with large and erect brown nipples pointing out proudly. Her arms were toned. However, the physical feature that was most prominent was her large bald vulva. It was long, fat, and well defined almost like another butt protruding from the front of her pelvis. Some women were bigger and some smaller in that regard and this girl had one hell of a pussy.

Finally, Becca knelt down and sat her arms on the bed and then her chin on her arms so that her face was directly in front of Carrie. “So sweety, what's your name?” She asked. “Its Carrie.” She replied feeling self conscious to be so closely examined. She used one arm to cover her tits, inadequately, and her free hand she put over her pussy.

“Well little Carrie there's no need to be embarrassed about your nudity. Its just us girls here.” She said and then extended her pinky to her. Carrie flinched at first from the motion, but then realized it was a greeting so she reached out with both her hands and shook Becca's pinky. “Yeah Becca's right. We don't criticize each others flaws that’s what those no good men do. We celebrate our bodies.” Kelly said extending her arms out and twirling.

Becca then stood up out of her panties and removed her bra top unleashing her gigantic tits. “See, I'm naked too. There's no need to let your nudity bother you at all. We all have the same outfits on now.” Becca giggled raising her arms and swaying her shoulders causing her massive chest to come to life. Kelly's head immediately snapped to her friends wobbly tits swaying and bouncing off each other.

Carrie glanced up at the two towering nude women and sighed. Becca wasn't shaven like her friend and had a generous triangle of curly dark hair partially hiding her own privates. This certainly wasn't her goal when she covered herself to hide from Becca's gaze. It was clear that they would turn it into an issue if she continued expressing her modesty so she just dropped her hands and joined the naked girls club.



David swallowed and shut his eyes waiting for the inevitable, but it never came. He then heard giggling and opened them again. Her thumb was gone, but she was leaning in real close. Her face and upper chest consumed his sky. He could feel moist humid air with a hint of mint washing over him. “Just kidding of course, but you must have some balls to tell me the truth like that. Weren't you worried at all what my reaction would be?” She asked gazing down at him with bright green eyes.

“When in doubt tell the truth and let the cards fall as they may.” He answered. “Your little attitude is just adorable. I have to get a closer look at you.” Stephanie said rising and walking away for a moment but returning with a magnifying glass. David felt a gust as she sat down and leaned in while holding the magnifying glass up to her eye.

“I knew it! You are a little hottie!” She squealed with overwhelming youthful enthusiasm. David shuffled his feet starting to become a little self conscious at the intense scrutiny he was under. He had no clothes. Stephanie didn't either, but she was too big for modesty. She literally had mountains for breasts and buttocks. She was gorgeous and self confidence was practically dripping off of her. He was a fine physical specimen among his people but to her...

Still there was nothing to be done. He could cover himself with his hands, but it would simply highlight his embarrassment. Then he began getting angry at himself for these silly feelings of inadequacy in relation to the giant teen before him; after all he was married to a beautiful woman, he was an officer of the law, he had absolutely nothing to be ashamed of. So, he puffed out his chest and stood proud as the man he was. After a moment she set the magnifying glass down on the table. “We really haven't talked until now. So, what did happen on the beach and how in the hell did you wind up on my booby?” She asked smiling in anticipation at his answer.

Little David had become much more tangible to Stephanie in just the span of this short conversation than he had ever been before. He was still a little speck, but direct communication with him subtly elevated him in her mind. Then seeing him up close drove it home even more. He mattered more now and all of the sudden she found herself fascinated with him.

Here was a man; a real man, not a boy in a man's body like Brad or an old geezer that liked to tell her what to do like Jerry, contained in a package smaller than a grain of sand. Sure he was tiny in relation to her, but that's not how he carried himself. His voice and posture indicated that he was comfortable in his own skin. His confident demeanor mixed with his extreme smallness simply amplified his masculinity in her eyes. He didn't even whimper when she pretended she was going to squish him.

She listened engrossed as he recounted events from his perspective. He had been right there in front of them when she and Bradly had discovered his wife, but he was too small to see or hear. Did he run for cover when confronted by two beings so much larger and unaware of him? No, he leaped into action to save his wife riding his four wheeler right into her own bra.

Stephanie started getting goose bumps. “So that's how you got onto my boob, but how did you stay there? I mean me and Brad...” She said remembering the first of their sexual escapades, but then he continued. He made it out of her bra and was trapped on the bed as Brad banged her! He climbed onto one of her pubs to keep from getting crushed under her butt! He told her.

“Were you scared?” She asked interrupting. “Terrified, but things happened so quick I didn't really have a chance to dwell on it.” He said. Well that answered her question from earlier. It made sense. Her pussy was simply so much bigger than he was it now seemed obvious after hearing it first hand that fear would far outweigh lust. Still, she started to detect dewiness between her legs at the realization that he had been so intimate with her and she had been completely unaware of it owing to his extreme smallness.

“So, how in the hell did you get from way down there to here?” Stephanie asked planting her finger onto the point on her giant tit where Brad had discovered him. Brad had groped her pussy and caused him to fall and then he squeezed her boob with the same hand. “Wow! That's some adventure.” She said leaning back on the cushions of the couch.

David looked up. Her giant tits shook once from her motion, but their bulk quickly quit jiggling and came to rest. Her arms were behind her head and her biceps bulged slightly. He wondered how much power those arms of hers could generate. Her legs were spread slightly and her pussy sat unashamed and in the open covered only in brown copper colored curls for all to see. Her long legs extended on down ending somewhere beneath him.

She looked down her body in his direction. “You know your lucky to be alive. I feel sort of embarrassed to have put you through the ringer like that, but I didn't know.” Stephanie said in her defense. She rose up and then leaned down and adjusted the positioning of the coffee table with her arms. She then plopped her ass down on the floor and lowered her self so her eyes were even with the table surface. “You're just so small. I can barely see you even when I'm looking directly at you.” She said softly.

David nearly fell as those powerful arms repositioned the furniture he was standing on with ease. Her green eyes hovered in front of him in the distance. This whole situation was surreal to him. He had only been around one Brobdingnagian before: Vertigo, the stripper he visited during his bachelor party. That had been so intense and her attention was divided among the thousands enjoying her body at the same time. Now here was Stephanie every bit as beautiful and probably even bigger than Vertigo and he had her complete and undivided attention.

David didn't say anything. She might have been expecting him to comfort her, but in fact he did blame her for his predicament. Had she and Brad not trampled him and Carrie all would be well. Instead they did and his wife couldn't remember him and here he was completely at her mercy. Being angry at her would be useless too given the fact that she could knock him unconscious with a mere breath. Retribution or even justice were beyond his reach, but still he wasn't going to sooth her guilt which she should feel in his opinion despite how pretty, young, or big she was.

She rose up until she was sitting normally. This brought her giant tits and nipples into view. “I'll make it up to you.” She said. David laughed at the notion. She had done plenty already. “That's not necessary.” He said. “Oh, come on. There has to be something an astronomically large babe like me can do for a tiny little hunk such as yourself? I'm at your command and I won't take no for an answer.” She said smiling hopefully at him and striking a kind of pose.

David swallowed a little uncomfortable with her suggestive body language. “Well, OK. How about going to get Carrie and taking us back to our suite?” He asked looking up at her. Disappointment invaded her face, “Is that all?” She asked a little indignation in her question. “I would be grateful.” He said quickly. She thought for a moment and then stood up and smiled. “OK, sit tight. I'll be right back.” She said and then walked back into the hall.

David exhaled. He was exhausted. Just talking with Stephanie had drained him. Hopefully, she would keep her promise and help him get his wife back and get out of here. Stephanie's tits shook and banged off of each other as she leaned over and got some panties from her drawer and slipped them on. She felt a little rejected as she clothed her tits in a blue sports top and then found the matching blue spandex bottoms. It was the outfit she used for volleyball or working out.

Honestly, did you expect him to ask to be dropped in or something? She chided herself. After his ordeal he probably wanted to be as far away from her and her whole family as possible. Who could blame him? As these thoughts flooded her she began feeling sad. It wasn't intentional, but she might have destroyed his marriage. His wife had shown signs of tenderness toward him, but clearly she had no memory of him judging by the fact she forgot he was little. The very least she could do was to help him out now.



Jerry exhaled hard from his sprint and prayed that she hadn't seen him. He looked up fearfully as Stephanie began to cloth her gigantic nude body. His ribs were still hurting from his most recent spat with her. He was done trying to discipline her. Every recent attempt he had made to do so had been met with swift and sure punishment from her!

He still loved her and wished her well, but fear was the emotion that motivated him right now as he cowered beneath her bed watching as she slipped panties up her legs and onto her naked butt. It was entirely clear that she was now above him in the social pecking order and the sooner he accepted it the easier it would be on him. He didn't like it, but facts were facts. There was nothing for it.

She had long been able to do with him as she pleased, but only recently had she begun asserting her physical dominance so freely. He watched her from below as she covered her large naked breasts with a sports top. Was this to be his future? Hiding in fear from his step daughter? Scurrying around the floor and avoiding her foot falls like some scared little rodent?

Jane had given him almost zero support when dealing with Stephanie lately. Damn her weakness! She was so timid that he often wondered if she married the one person she had met that would be incapable of dominating her. He watched as Stephanie slid some spandex bottoms up her long legs. Jeez, they certainly left little to the imagination as her giant butt was traced in near perfection. Stephanie sure got her way with her. It was clear that Jane feared conflict with Stephanie much more than conflict with him.



David watched as Stephanie re-appeared clothed in a running outfit of some sort. Her overwhelming sexuality still bled through the simple garments, but it was better than having to watch her prance around nude. She walked into the kitchen and opened a drawer and then used what looked like a pair of scissors on something. She then walked back over to him and dropped onto the sofa causing a massive burst of wind that nearly knocked him on his ass.

When it subsided he noticed her leaning and looking down scanning the table trying to spot him again, obviously oblivious to the profound effect on the local weather she had. “There you are.” She said upon spotting him. “Right where you left me.” He responded.

She deposited an enormous white building like structure in front of him and then flipped the top up with her thumb. Then she gently set her finger nail down next to him. “I'll help, but your coming with me, hop on.” She said. “Okay I'm on.” He informed her and she carefully lifted him up over the lip of this gigantic bowl like structure and slowly deposited him inside.

“What in the world is this thing? Its huge.” David said walking around in the bottom of a bowl that was hundreds of feet across and deep. David heard a giggle and looked up seeing Stephanie smiling down at him. “What's so funny?” He asked. “Nothing. Its just hearing you describe something so small as being huge is mind boggling. I cut a soft contact case of my mother's in two. You're standing in a contact lens dish. To me it's less than an inch square. Its the smallest container I could find for you.” She explained smiling.

David looked around and could see it now. It was mind boggling to him too, but more than that it hit home just how small he was compared to her. He saw her finger and thumb appear at the sides of the building/lens case he was in and lift. “See.” She said easily demonstrating for him by lifting him up closer to her face.

David felt like he was on a gigantic elevator. “Hang tight, I'm going to close the top to keep you safe and then we'll find Mom.” She said and then winked at him and used one of her giant fingers to close the lid putting him into complete darkness. David prayed she kept her word to him. He was completely at the mercy of his newly found giant teen ally.

Stephanie held the little lens case with her finger and thumb and looked at it: so little and so light. That feeling of bigness was making her horny again. She shook her head. Huge, right. She thought to herself. She then tucked the small case down deep into her cleavage between her enormous breasts and took a deep breath feeling the case settle snugly between her tits.

She looked down at her boob crease. There was no sign it concealed anything least of all a little man. She regarded her bust. If he thought that tiny case was huge what word would he use to describe her boobs. Hell, even one of her nipples would put his little container to shame. No wonder he had declined her come on attempt earlier. She was just too much woman for the little guy to handle no matter how much heart he had or how careful she was. She stood up and stretched her arms and arched her back. She concentrated for a moment until she felt the tiny capsule snug and safe and then left in search of her mother and Carrie.



Carrie was standing on the bed near the head in sort of a valley bounded on one side by Kelly and on the other by Becca. “So you see I'm just looking for Stephanie's mother Jane so me and my husband can get back to our suite.” Carrie explained though she got the impression that neither woman was paying as much attention to her words as they were her. Carrie looked up at the vacant expressions on the their faces even as they stared directly at her.

“Carrie I have to say that you've got the most perfect little body I have ever seen.” Becca said gently prodding her with a large finger. Carrie just laughed nervously and put her hands on Becca's finger that had been gently brushing her side and backed away. “Thanks Becca. I'm flattered, but are you all listening? I need to find Jane.” She repeated.

Carrie then squealed as she felt two fingers pinch her waste and lift. Kelly held Carrie up and examined her. “Its not fair, those damn men get all the good ones.” Kelly said admiring Carrie. Carrie was kicking her little legs, “Pleeaaasseeee. Kelly, put me down.” She pleaded. Of the two Kelly was the more forceful and brutish while Becca though annoying was more gentle and respectful of Carrie's wishes.

“Owwwllll.” Kelly yelped dropping Carrie to the soft mattress. “What do you mean all the good ones?” Becca demanded after pinching Kelly. “Honey no one is as good as you, but remember for a time the men almost got you too.” Kelly said trying to extract her foot from her mouth. Becca just shook her head.

Carrie looked at the two women. If she was going to get out of here it would be through Becca. Carrie thought for a moment and then worked up some tears and started crying. “Awww, sweety what's wrong?” Becca said. “I just miss my husband and want to get to Jane so we can be together again.” She sobbed.

Carrie felt odd because she didn't feel like it was in her nature to cry much and with no real memories of David, only feelings, she couldn't truly miss him. However, she did realize that she needed to get back to him to have any chance of getting her life back. She hoped her act would be convincing enough to get her out of here, because she could think of no other way to escape at the moment.

So she sat and cried and it worked! “There don't cry cutie.” Becca said gently petting her back with her finger. Kelly rolled her eyes. This little woman was good. Playing on Becca's sympathy meant she would get anything she wanted. “Kelly, go to the bar and get this Jane for her.” Becca requested. “But...” Kelly protested. “Kelly, she's terrified...please.” Becca demanded. “Fine, fine.” Kelly relented getting up dejectedly.

She walked straight out the door and to the bar. It was dusk and the lights were starting to come on around the resort. She couldn't believe that Becca was going to let an opportunity like this pass them by. They had a perfect living doll woman to play with and she wanted to hand her back to this Jane. It beat all! When she got to the bar there were no women and her spirits lifted. No Jane.

Then she heard some whistling. It was the two guys from the bar who were trying to hit on them from earlier. They were over near the sunning chairs and had her bikini! “Hey beautiful, did you forget something?” One of them taunted twirling her bikini bottoms. “Hey! Those are mine! Give them back!” She yelled. “Come and get them gorgeous!” One of them yelled and so she promptly ran over to them.

“Alright, you've had your fun now hand them over.” Kelly said holding a hand out. “Damn. I think I like you better the way you are.” He said checking her naked body out. “Damn it! Give them to me!” She yelled and walked towards him. He promptly wadded them into a ball and stuffed them down his shorts and backed away.

“Come and get them.” He said smiling. “Don't think I won't.” She warned storming toward him. Just as he came within reach his friend reached around from behind and cupped both her tits in his hands. “Get off, jerk!” She spun around and shoved him. “Ewe, the little woman's getting mad.” He taunted. Neither guy was much taller than her, but both looked considerably heavier and stronger.

She then felt a pinch on her ass and spun back to the other guy who was dangling her bikini bottoms out and she lunged at them, but he pulled them back and planted his large hand on her chest easily holding her at bay with his arm as she fought for her bikini. “Give it to me, Jerk!” She screamed as she heard the other guy behind her laughing at her futile fight.

“Hey! Give the lady her stuff.” A deep voice ordered. The guy that had her bikini bottoms shoved her to the sand and turned to the guy that said it. He was a young looking guy, but was a head taller than either of her assailants. “Yeah, make us.” The guy with her bikini bottoms said confident in his numerical supremacy.

His defiance was met with a prompt crack and the guy fell on his ass from the single punch the younger and bigger guy delivered. The other guy ran away and so did the man who got knocked on his ass once he got up. Kelly jumped up immediately and picked up the closest stone and hurled at them. “Fucking pigs!” She yelled.

“The name's Brad. Are these yours?” She heard the man, Brad, behind her ask. She spun around and snatched her bikini bottoms and top from him. She noticed his quick scan of her nude body and it immediately set off alarms in her mind. She already felt so small and vulnerable standing next to him. He was easily a head taller than she was and much stronger judging by his physique and the ease at which he dispatched those two bastards.

She should have felt grateful for his help, but she hated men. In her eyes they were all the same. Just like those two that had just assaulted her. She hated that she needed a big strong man to save her just now. He stepped towards her and put his large powerful hand on her shoulder. “Look you want to sit down over here for a minute?” He asked. She flinched and then slapped his hand away “Don't touch me! You men are all the fucking same.” She growled and then stormed away.



Brad watched the beautiful angry naked woman walk away and just shrugged. He would never understand women. He walked back up to the bar and saw Stephanie walk up. “Hey!” She trotted over to him and they embraced. She kissed him and he returned it. “I see you got some new shorts finally.” She said smiling and looking down at his new trunks. “Yep, since someone lost my other pair.” He said smiling. “Its odd seeing you with clothes on, but this look works too.” He said looking her up and down.

She smiled basking in his lusty gaze. “Have you seen Mom? She was supposed to be here at the bar.” She asked. “No why?” He asked. She smiled and reached down into her cleavage and pulled out the little half lens case and held it up between her finger and thumb. “Well apparently our tiny friends conspired with my step Dad to tell on me to Mom for putting him under that drinking glass.” She said smiling. “No shit?” He asked in disbelief sitting down at the bar and she joined him.

“Yep, the little woman went to get her.” She confirmed. “So, who's in there the little micro-dude?” He asked referring to the contact lens case she just sat on the bar. She simply shook her head. “We had a long conversation earlier today. You know, he's quite the little player. I can see how he got that bigger woman now.” She said smiling. Brad's eyebrows arched. “He's also very handsome.” She teased.

“You're not jealous are you?” She prodded smiling. He laughed. “What's so funny?” She asked. “Nothing. Its just that I've probably got sperm that can kick his ass.” He said forcing a laugh from Stephanie. “He's tiny, but not that tiny.” She said. “Is it so hard to believe that I could choose a smaller man over you?” She teased some more.

“No, but I tell you what. If you wanted to be with him and me I wouldn't care. I wouldn't even consider it cheating.” He said to her. “Really, and why not?” She said cocking her head. “As small as he is whatever he is capable of doing with you wouldn't be sex in my book. What would you have him do? Crawl around on your clit or something?” He asked. Stephanie laughed. “I guess you're right. Well, lets break the bad news to him about Mom.” She said and then flipped open the lens case with her finger.

David had been shaken and jostled quite a bit and then finally the light returned and he saw Stephanie's gigantic face peering down at him. “Well Mom's not at the bar and I haven't seen your wife either.” She said somberly. She had taken off the headset so he couldn't respond to her. “Don't worry though. I said I'd help you get back to your wife and I will. Brad here is even going to help. Right Brad?” Stephanie asked putting Brad on the spot.

Brad leaned in and looked down. “Uh, yeah, that's right.” He said. “Hang in there a little longer and I'll let you out when I go back to the room.” She said and then closed the top and picked it up and stuffed it back down deep into her cleavage. She caught Brad gawking and smiled. “Not getting too hot over there are we Brad?” She asked. “I never should have told you that.” He said shaking his head. “Yeah, you're probably right.” She said laughing. “Come on, lets look around on the ground for Carrie and then head back to my place.” She suggested. They both got up and began scanning the ground.



Kelly barged into her room and slammed the door. “Shit, Kelly, you think you could've slammed it any harder?” Becca asked looking up from the little woman sitting on the bed in front of her. She immediately noticed that Kelly was upset. “Sweety, what's wrong? Did you find Jane?” She asked. Carrie looked up hopefully awaiting the answer to Becca's question.

“No Jane. Just the two bastards that were hitting on us earlier.” She said. “Honey, what did they do?” Becca probed. “Nothing babe. They had my bikini that I forgot. I got it back. End of story.” She said sighing. Finally, feeling the tension leave her body. She tossed her bikini in the corner of the room and then laid back down in bed with her lover and their little discovery from earlier. “Carrie, you're better off without that husband of yours, trust me. All men are worthless. The sooner you understand that the better.” She said smiling at Carrie.

Carrie went from thinking she was getting out of here back to square one. “Well I'd still like to get back to him Becca.” She said looking up hopefully. Becca looked over to Kelly. Kelly sighed. Some times it really sucked being the boy lesbian. “Fine. What room is he in?” She asked. It drew a blank from Carrie. “I don't know.” She said.

“How could you not know?” Kelly replied. Carrie then told them the full story of her amnesia and everything. “Wow. You have been through a lot.” Becca sympathized. “So, you mean your husband is a Lilliputian?” Kelly asked in disbelief. “Well, I guess if you must have one that would be the way to go.” She said the idea growing on her. “Maybe we should get some little toy boys. It could be fun. What do you think, Becca?” She asked smiling.

“You would just abuse them.” Becca responded. “In case you haven't noticed Kelly hates guys.” Becca whispered to Carrie and smiled at her lover. “Well I didn't say that they would have the fun.” Kelly smiled imagining what she would do to a couple of little men. Right now after what she had just been through it wouldn't be pretty. She smiled.

Carrie shook her head. These two bitches couldn't hold a train of thought for more than a minute she decided. They were all over the map. “Can't you all just take me back to the bar? I know I can find my way back from there?” She asked the ladies. Becca looked at Kelly.

“No way. Its dark out there now. You might get stepped on or something. You'll just have to stay the night with us and we'll get you back to your tiny husband in the morning.” Kelly promised. She turned to Becca. “She's right cutie. Its not safe for you. You've already been trampled once.” Becca said. Carrie sighed resigned to the fact that she was going to have to spend the night with these two giant lesbians.